Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Agriculture and Horticulture
Displaying 601 - 900
601. Horticulture in Himalayas: Principles and Practices / Wanchoo, Pran Nath
602. Horticulture Marketing & Post Harvest Management Insect Enemies of Trees / Meena, R.K.
603. Horticulture Technology: Vision 2000 and Beyond; 2 Volumes / Azad, K.C. & Sharma, V.K.
604. Identification and Management of Horticultural Pests / Ranjit, A.M.
605. Impact Assessment of Watershed Development: Issues, Methods and Experiences / Palanisami, K. & Kumar, D. Suresh (Eds.)
606. Impact of Biotechnology on Cotton Cultivation / Krishna, A. Bala
607. Impact of the Policies of WTO on Indian Agriculture / Nehru, S.
608. Improving Agricultural Education Concept and Methods / Kumar, Birendra & Kashyap, shivendra K.
609. In Search of Light: Through the Lens of Vedas and Science / Venkatramanan, S
610. Inclusive Growth in Agriculture / Upender, M.; Reddy, B. Shiva & Swamy, T.L.N.
611. India Infrastructure Database 2005; 2 Volumes / Ghosh, Buddhadeb & De, Prabir
612. India‘s Foreign Policy Reshaping in the Contemporary World / Subhash Singh
613. Indian Affairs Annual 2005: Chronology of Events (1 April 2004 to 31 March 2005) 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra (Ed.)
614. Indian Affairs Annual 2006: Chronology of Events (1 April 2005 to 31 March 2006) 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra (Ed.)
615. Indian Affairs Annual 2007; 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra
616. Indian Affairs Annual 2008; 9 Volumes / Sengar, Shailendra
617. Indian Agricultural Policy at the Crossroads: Priorities and Agenda / Acharya, S.S. & Chaudhri, D.P. (Eds.)
618. Indian Agricultural Statistics: 1992-93; 2 Volumes
619. Indian Agriculture and Information and Communications Technology / Soundari, M. Hilaria
620. Indian Dream Lands / Mordecai, Margaret
621. The Indian Encyclopaedia: Biographical, Historical, Religious, Administrative, Ethnological, Commercial and Scientific; 25 Volumes / Kapoor, Subodh (Ed.)
622. Indian Manual of Plant Ecology / Misra, R. & Puri, G.S.
623. Indian National Agricultural Bibliography- (1975-84) Vol.I to IV
624. Indian Septoriae / Paul, Y.S. & Singh, Amar
625. Indian Sericulture: Past, Present and Future / Trivedi, Sunil P.; Jaiswal, Kamal; Pandey, B.N. & Pandey, P.N.
626. Indian Trees & Their Silviculture; 2 Volumes / Negi, S.S.
627. Indian Vegetable Culture for Hills and Plains / Jhonston, W.W.
628. Indian Water Resource Development for Irrigation / Dhawan, B.D.
629. India's Agrarian Structure, Economic Policies and Sustainable Development / Vyas, V.S.
630. India's White Revolution: Operation Flood, Food Aid and Development / Scholten, Bruce A.
631. Indira's Objective Agricultural Biotechnology: MCQs for Agricultural Competitive Examinations / Arya, R.L.; Arya, Sonam; Das, Alok; Vaishali
632. Indira's Objective Agricultural Extension: MCQs for Agricultural Competitive Examinations / Arya, Renu; Arya, R.L. & Kumar, Janardhan
633. Industrial Geography / Singh, Suba
634. Industrial Processing of Fruits and Vegetables / Chavan, U.D. & Patil, J.V.
635. The Industry in Transition / Banerji, Srijeet & Banerjee Gangadhar
636. Infertility in Practice / Balen
637. Innovations in Food Packaging / Han, Jung H.
638. Innovative Concepts of Feeding Dairy Animals: A Practical Approach / Raj, S.N. & Sehgal, J.P.
639. Innovative Extension Approaches in Technology Transfer / Hansra, B.S.; Ananth, P.N.; Suraj, P.T.; Varghese, John Jo; Prabhukumar, S. & Chandragowda, M.J.
640. Insect Pests of Fruit Crops / Fryer, J.C.F.
641. Insect Pests of Vegetables / Butani, D.K.
642. Insects and Fruits / Butani, D.K.
643. Insects of Stored Products / Rees, David
644. Institutional Finance and Agricultural Development in India / Hati, S.K.
645. Institutional Financing for Agriculture and Rural Development / Mal, Pratap
646. Instructional Technology and Multimedia Production for Agricultural Scientists / Singh, B.B. & Amardeep & Ansari, M.A. & Kamleshwari, V.L.V. & Singh, A.K. (Eds.)
647. Integrated Crop Management in Subtropical Fruits / Tiwari, J.P. & Srivastava, Ranjan (Eds.)
648. Integrated Disease Management and Plant Health / Gupta, V.K. & Sharma, R.C.
649. Integrated Nematode Management in Horticultural Crops / Reddy, P. Parvatha
650. Integrated Pest and Disease Management / Upadhyay, Rajeev K.; Mukerji, K.G.; Chamola B.P. & Dubey, O.P. (Eds.)
651. Intellectual Property Rights and Conservation of Forest Resources / Gupta, Sudhanshu (I.F.S.)
652. Intellectual Property Rights of Farmers / Agarwal, Prem Kumar
653. International Encyclopaedia of Agricultural Engineering; 7 Volumes / Shagufta; Suri, Shalini & Narang, R.K.
654. International Encyclopaedia of Agricultural Geography / Dubey, Manish
655. International Encyclopaedia of Agriculture; 8 Volumes / Shagufta
656. International Encyclopaedia of Dairy Technology and Animal Husbandry; 2 Volumes / Saraswat, P.K.
657. Introduction to Agricultural Biochemistry / Dutcher, Raymond Adams; Jenson, Clifford O. & Althouse, Paul M.
658. An Introduction to Dairy Technology / Tomar, Sandeep
659. Introduction to General and Applied Entomology / Shukla, Abhishek & Saxena, Sushil Kumar
660. Introduction to General and Applied Entomology (3rd Edition) / Awasthi, V.B.
661. Introduction to Study of Soil in Tropical and Sub-tropical Regions / Buringh, P.
662. Introductory Fruit Crops / Sadhu, M.K. & Chattopadhyay, P.K.
663. Introductory Horticulture / Christopher, E.P.
664. Introductory Soil Science / Negi, S.S.
665. Investment Behavior in Indian Sugar Industry: An Economic Study / Suresh, P. Srinivasa
666. Investment Pattern in Agriculture / Nadarajan, S.
667. Irrigated Agriculture / Chatterjee, N.
668. Irrigated Agriculture / Kashyap, Pooja
669. Irrigation Agronomy / Ganesaraja, V.; Paulpandi, V.K.; Balasubramaniam, R.; Grace, T. Myrtle & Balakrishan, K.
670. Irrigation Development and Agrarian Change: A Study in Sindh, Pakistan / Perara, Jayantha
671. Irrigation Development in India / Koli, P.A. & Bodhale, A.C. (Dr.)
672. Irrigation in India's Agricultural Development / Dhawan, B.D.
673. Irrigation Management and Agricultural Development / Prajapati, N.M.
674. Jadi Bution ki Kheti: Labhdayak Mashroom ki Kheti Sahit (in Hindi) / Rawat, S.S.
675. Jatropha Curcus for Biodiesel, Organic Farming and Health: Including Cultivation / Sunder, Shyam
676. Johnson's Gardeners Dictionary and Cultural Instructor / Fraser, J. & Hemsley, A.
677. Kashmir: The Land of Rishis, A Journey Through Time / Singh, A P Brig
678. Krishi Vigyan Kendra: The Capacity Builder of Farmers / Samanta, R.K. & et. al.
679. Laboratory Manual of Fruit and Vegetable Products / Cruess, W.V. & Christie, A.W.
680. Laboratory Techniques in Sericulture / Goel, R.K.
681. Labour Absorption in Agriculture / Reddy, R.
682. Land Degradation and Desertification / Jha, V.C. (Ed.)
683. Land Development Banking With Special Reference to Economic Development in India / Imran (Dr.)
684. Land Lease Market in Agriculture / Murty, C.S.
685. Land Question in India / Murthy, N. Linga; Rani, T. Jyothi & Rajaiah, G. & Narayana, K. Venkat & Ali, Mohd. Iqbal & Reddy, T. Papi (Eds.)
686. Land Reforms and Agriculture Development / Yadav, N.P.
687. Land Reforms and Farm Diversity / Singh, Sita Ram (Dr.)
688. Land Reforms and Human Development / Mishra, G.P. & Diwakar, D.M.
689. Land Reforms in Gujarat / Batra, S.L. & et. al.
690. Leafy Vegetables and Mushrooms / Jana, B.L. & Das, P.K.
691. Learning To Share: Experiences and Reflections on Participatory Approaches; Vol.3 / Mukherjee, Neela & Jayaswal, Meera
692. Learning To Share: Experiences and Reflections on PRA and Other Participatory Approaches; Vol.2 / Mukherjee, Neela & Jayaswal, Meera
693. Livestock Farming / Hegde, Parameshwar
694. Livestock Nutrition: Analytical Techniques / Krishna, Gopal (Dr.)
695. Livestock Production and Rural Development in India / Mishra, Birendra Kumar
696. Livestock Production Management / Ghosh, Bibek
697. Livestock-Crop Production Systems and Livelihood Development / Mishra, R.K.
698. Lower Invertebrate: Non Chordates / Sharma, S.K. (Dr.)
699. Major Issues in Food and Nutrition Science / Lalitha, M.
700. Management of Agricultural Drainage Water Quality / FAO
701. Management of Agricultural Pollution in India / Dhaliwal, G.S. & Kansal, B. (Eds.)
702. Management of Crop Diseases / Agnihotri
703. Management of Horticultural Crops / Simson, Sharon Pastor & Straus, Martha C.
704. Management of Horticultural Crops (2 Parts) / Pradeepkumar, T.; Jyothibhaskar, B. Suma & Satheesen, K.N.
705. Management of Horticulture / Stuckey, H.P.
706. Management of Salt Affected Soils and Waters / Somani, L.L. & Totawat, K.L.
707. Managing Irrigation Projects / Shrivastava, H.S.
708. Mango Cultivation and Marketing in India / Banerjee, G.D. & Banerji, Srijeet
709. The Mango in Indian Life and Culture; 2 Volumes / Nair, P. Thankappan
710. A Manual of Medicinal Trees / Prasad, G.
711. A Manual of Soil Fungi / Gilman, Joseph C.
712. Manual on Soil, Plant and Water Analysis / Singh, Dhyan; Chhonkar, P.K. & Dwivedi, B.S.
713. Marine Fisheries Fish Farming Systems / Sen, Jayendra Kumar
714. Marketing of Agricultural Products / Rao, K.R. Mohana & Saipradad, I.
715. Marketing of Processed Fruit and Vegetable / Choudhury, Monalisa & Barua, Nayan
716. Marketing of Vegetables in India / Varmudy, Vigneshwara
717. Market-Led Extension Dimensions and Tools: Incorporates ICAR Recommended Contents (2nd Edition) / Kaleel, F.M.H.; Krishnankutty, Jayasree & Babu, K. Satheesh (Eds.)
718. Measurement of Job Satisfaction of Dairy Functionaries / Chand, Ram
719. Mechanization of Dryland Agriculture / Mayande, V.M.; Ramakrishna, Y.S.; Thyagaraj, C.R.; Korwar, G.R. & Srinivas, I.
720. Medicinal Plants, Forests and Their Conservation / Bhandari, Ramesh
721. Merging Plant Breeding with Crop Biotechnology / Khan, Yasin Jeshima; Prathima, Srivignesh Sundaresan. P. T.; Nanjundan, J. & Pillai, M. Arumugam
722. Micro Economic Analysis in Agriculture; 2 Volumes / Kumar, K. Nirmal Ravi
723. Microbes and Man / Chandra, S.; Khanna, K.K. & Kehri, H.K.
724. Microbial Inoculants and Biofertilizer Technology / Modi, H.A.
725. Microbial Resources for Crop Improvement / Chakraborty, Bishwanath & Chakraborty, Usha
726. Micro-Irrigation for Cash Crops / Choudhary, M.L. & Kadam, U.S.
727. Milk Processing Technology / Swarup, Abha
728. Milk Products / Harvey, W.M. Clunie & Hill, Harry
729. Minor Fruit Crops of India: Tropical & Subtropical / Mazumdar, Bibhas Chandra
730. Modern Farm Management: Principles and Practice / Boss, Andrew & Pond, George A.
731. Modern Horticultural Crops / Mishra, D.P.
732. Modern Techniques for Food Authentication / Sun, Da Wen (Ed.)
733. Modern UGC NET/SLET: Agriculture by A Team of Experts
734. Modern Weed Control / Crafts, A.S.
735. Modernizing Indian Agriculture in 21st Century: Challenges, Opportunities and Strategies / Hansra, B.S. with Perumal, G. & Chandrakandan, K. (Eds.)
736. Molecular Basis of Cytoplasmic Male Sterility in Crop Plants / Mehetre, S.S.
737. Moth Bean in India / Kumar, D. & et. al.
738. Muga Culture / Singh, Ravindra Nath; Bajpeyi, Chandra Mouly; Tikader & Saratchandra, Beera (Drs.)
739. Mulberry Crop Protection: Concepts and Approaches / Singh, Tribhuwan & Singh, Pramod Kumar
740. Multicultural Broadcasting: Myths Reality and Concepts / Chakravarthy, Jagadish
741. Mushrooming of Mushrooms / Jha, M.N. & Dayaram
742. Mushrooms and Truffles: Botany, Cultivation and Utilization / Singer, R.
743. Mycotoxins in Fruits and Vegetables / Golan, Rivka Barkai & Paster, Nachman (Eds.)
744. Myrica Esculenta Box Myrtle Kaiphal: A Promising Under Exploited Tree Crop of the Himalaya / Dhyani, P.P. & Dhar, U.
745. Natural, Organic, Biological, Ecological and Biodynamic Farming / Gupta, D.K.; Somani, L.L.; Maloo, S.R. & Tivari, V.N.
746. Neem for Organic Farming and Health / Sunder, Shyam
747. Neem in Sustainable Agriculture / Narwal, S.S.; Tauro, Patric & Bisla, S.S.
748. Nematode Control in Crops / Alam, Mashkoor M.
749. Nematode Disease in Plants / Trivedi, P.C.
750. New Dimensions in Agricultural Geography; 8 Volumes / Mohammad, Noor (Ed.)
751. New Dimensions of Agricultural Marketing / Khurana, Mahesh
752. New Horizones of Animal Husbandry and Allied Sciences; 3 Volumes / Pushpesh, J.
753. New Technology and Agrarian Change / Sabharwal, Desraj
754. New Vistas of Organic Farming / Joshi, Mukund
755. The Next Green Revolution: Essential Steps to a Healthy Sustainable Agriculture / Horne, James E. & McDermott, Maura
756. Nursery and Landscaping / De, L.C.
757. Nursery and Plantation Notes for Bengal / Homfray, C.K.
758. Nutri Horticulture / Peter, K.V. (Ed.)
759. Objective Agricultural Economics: For JRF, SRF, ARS, NET, SET, Civil Services and Other Competitive Examinations, 3rd Revised Edition / Kumar, K. Nirmal Ravi
760. Objective Agricultural Entomology: For JRF, SRF, ARS, NET, Ph.D., Civil Services and other Competitive Examinations / Bagde, A.S.; Powar, H.H. & Pashte, V.V.
761. Objective Agronomy: For SAUs Entrance, JRF, SRF, ARS, ICAR-NET, Ph.D Civil Services and other Competitive Examination / Singh, B.B.
762. Objective Botany: Question Bank for Civil Service Examinations, NET, SET, Ph.D. and Allied Examinations / Pullaiah, T.
763. Objective Food Science and Technology / Mudgil, Deepak & Mudgil, S.B.
764. Objective Food Technology: Question Bank with Ready Reference for Students, Teachers and Researchers for Civil Service Examinations (State and Central) NET, SET, GATE, Ph.D. and Allied Examinations / Kethavathu, Murali Naik & Balfour, Deepika
765. Observationum Botanicarum Part I-IV / Jacquin, N.J.
766. Oilseeds in India: An Overview / Lal, Chhotey & Nath, Vishwa
767. The Onion / Kumar, N.K. Krishna; Jai Gopal & V.A. Parthasarthy
768. The Open Road: The Global Journey of the Fourteenth Dalai Lama / Iyer, Pico
769. Orchard Irrigation and Soil Management Practices / Mazumdar, Bibhas Chandra
770. Orgaic Reaction Mechanism and Applications / Siddiqui, Zeba N.
771. Organic Agriculture / Tarafdar, J.C.; Tripathi, K.P. & Kumar, Mahesh
772. Organic Agriculture Development in India / Gupta, Mukesh
773. Organic Dairying and Integrated Agriculture / Jennings, Robert
774. Organic Farming / Gopinath, K.A. & Ramanjaneyulu, A.V.
775. Organic Farming / Singh, Archana
776. Organic Farming / Suri, Shalini
777. Organic Farming / Veeresh, G.K.
778. Organic Farming and Mycorrhizae in Agriculture / Trivedi, Pravin Chandra (Ed.)
779. Organic Farming and Sustainable Agriculture / Gupta, Hari Mohan (Ed.)
780. Organic Farming for Business / Natarajan, T.
781. Organic Farming for Sustainability / Kaur Jaswinder & Kalra, Rajinder Kaur
782. Organic Farming for Sustainable Agriculture / Dahama, A.K.
783. Organic Farming for Sustainable Agriculture / Trivedi, P.C.
784. Organic Farming for Sustainable Horticulture / Pawar, R.K.
785. Organic Farming in India: Problems and Prospects / Thapa, U. & Tripathy, P.
786. Organic Farming: Biocontrol and Biopesticide Technology / Bhattacharyya, P. & Purohit, S.S.
787. Organic Farming: Components and Management / Gehlot, D.
788. Organic Farming: For Sustainable Horticulture / Reddy, P. Parvatha
789. Organic Farming: Principles, Prospects and Problems / Deshmukh, S.N.
790. Organic Farming: Standards, Accreditation, Certification and Inspection / Gehlot, Dushyent
791. Organic Farming: Theory and Practice / Palaniappan, S.P. & Annadurai, K.
792. Organic Food Production in India / Arora, Chandrelekha
793. Organic Spice / Pandey, Sulekha
794. Organic Vegetable Production / Gupta, S.K.
795. Outlines of Agricultural Entomology / Evans, J.W. & Imms, A.D.
796. Outlines of Food Technology / Vonloesecke, Harry W.
797. Outlines of Fungi and Plant Diseases / Bannett, F.T.
798. Outlook of the North East India: An Agricultural Perspective / Datta, Kamal Kumar & Mandal, Subhasis
799. Papaya / Ram, Mansha
800. Participatory Irrigation Management: Evolution, Perception and Impact / Narayanamoorthy, A. & Kalamkar, S.S.
801. Participatory Learning and Action: Monitoring and Evaluation and Participatory Monitring and Evaluation / Mukherjee, Amitava
802. Participatory Learning and Action: With 100 Field Methods / Mukherjee, Neela
803. Participatory Rural Appraisal in Agriculture and Animal Husbandry: A Training Manual / Jamal, Shagufta & Arya, H.P.S.
804. Participatory Rural Appraisal: Methods and Applications in Rural Planning / Mukherjee, Amitava
805. Peasant Agriculture and Share Tenancy in Orissa / Swain, Mamata
806. Peasants and Workers in Nepal / Seddon, D. & et. al.
807. Performance of Himachal Agriculture / Singh, B.P.
808. Perspectives in Agroecosystem / Kumar, Arvind
809. Perspectives on Gandhian Thought / Kumar, Sanjay
810. Perspectives on Indian Agricultural Development / Banerjee, G.D. & Benerji, Srijeet
811. Perspectives on the Micronutrient Nutrition of Crops / Singh, Kalyan; Mori, Satoshi & Welch, Ross. M.
812. Pest and Blights of the Tea Plants / Watt, Sir George
813. Pest Management in Horticulture Crops / Verma, L.R.; Verma, A.R. & Gautam, C.D.
814. Pesticides / Gupta, Rajesh C. (Dr.)
815. Pesticides and Non-Pesticides Management / Singh, Shashi Prakash
816. Pesticides in Food: Issues and Prespectives / Chakraborty, Amrita
817. Pests and Diseases of Mulberry and their Management / Khan, M.A.; Dhar, Anil; Zeya, S.B. & Trag, A.R.
818. Pests of Ornamental Plants / Sathe, T.V.
819. Phal Phool Utpadan Prodhyogiki (in Hindi) / Chandola, Rajeshwari Prasad
820. Photosynthesis: Overviews on Recent Progress and Future Perspecti / Itoh, Shigeru; Mohanty, Prasanna & Guruprasad, K.N. (Eds.)
821. Physiological and Biotechological Manipulations for Enhancing Plant Productivity / Chaturvedi, G.S. & Ram, P.C.
822. Physiological Basis of Crop Production and Improvement / Chaturvedi, G.S.; Ram, P.C & Singh, A.K.
823. Phytochemical Techniques / Suri, Nitin
824. Phytohormones in Crop Productivity Under Difference Environments / Khan, Nafees A. & Samiullah
825. Phytonematology / Dasgupta, Mrinal Kanti
826. Phytonematology in India / Trivedi, P.C.
827. Pioneers in Scientific Discoveries / Krishnamurthy, K.
828. Planning for Sustainability in Irrigation / Hooja, R. & et. al.
829. Plant Analysis Research Methods / Narwal, S.S.; Sangwan, O.P. & Dhankhar, O.P. (Eds.)
830. Plant Biochemistry / Dey, Prakash M. & Harborne, J.B. (Eds.)
831. Plant Breeding and Hybrid Seed Production / Krishnan, Murli
832. Plant Compost-Manure and Agro-Chemicals Analysis: A Laboratory Manual; 2 Volumes / Behera, P.K.
833. Plant Nematode Management / Trivedi, P.C.
834. Plant Nematology: Cyst and Root Knot Nematodes / Kaushal, K.K.
835. Plant Nursery Management: How to Start and Operate a Plant Nursery / Ray, P.K.
836. Plant Physiology / Das, Susheela M. & Bhardwaj, Abha
837. Plant Physiology and Plant Molecular Biology in New Millennium / Hemantaranjan, A.
838. Plant Protection Practices in Organic Farming / Sharma, Ajay & Chandel, Rajeshwar S. (Eds.)
839. Plant Science for Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development / Bhale, U.N. & Sawant, V.S.
840. Plant Virus and Virus Diseases in Indian Subcontinent / Nautiyal, K.P.
841. Plant Viruses and Virus Diseases / Bawden, F.C.
842. Plants and Vitamins / Schopfer, W.H. & Noecker, N.L.
843. The Plants Poisonous to Livestock / Long, Harold C.
844. Poisonous Plants / Long, H.C.
845. Poisonous Plants of All Countries / Smith, A.B.
846. Poisonous Plants to Livestock / Long, H.C.
847. Poisons in Our Food: Links Between Pesticides and Diseases / Shiva, Vandana; Shiva, Mira & Singh, Vaibhav (Drs.)
848. Policy and Practice in the Management of Tropical Watersheds / Pereira, H.C.
849. Post Harvest Biotechnology of Horticultural Crops / Ponnuswami, V. & et. al.
850. Post Harvest Engineering / Shagufta
851. Post Harvest Technology of Horticultural Crops / Sudheer, K.P. & Indira, V.
852. Post Harvest Technology of Vegetables, 2nd Edition / Kalia, Manoranjan
853. Post Harvesting Engineering / Singh, D.K.
854. Postharvest Management and Processing Technology: Cereals, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fruits and Vegetables / Chavan, U.D. & Pawar, V.D.
855. Postharvest Management and Value Addition / Goel, Ashwani Kumar [Ed.]
856. Postharvest Management and Value Addition of Underutilised Fruit Crops / Singh, Amit Kumar; Chaurasiya, Arvind Kumar & Singh, Awani Kumar (Drs.)
857. Postharvest Technology of Horticultural Crops / Sharma, S.K. & Nautiyal, M.C.
858. Post-Harvest Technology of Horticultural Crops / Simson, Sharon Pastor & Straus, Martha C.
859. Poultry Farming and Keeping / Owen, W. Powell
860. Poultry Keeping in India: A Practical Book on the Treatment of Fowls Including the Diagnosis and Treatment (8th Edition) / Slater, A.E.
861. Poultry Management / Prasad, Rajeshwar
862. Poultry Meat Processing and Quality / Mead, G. (Ed.)
863. Poultry Meat Science: Poultry Science Symposium Series Volume Twenty-five / Richardson, R.I. & Mead, G.C. (Eds.)
864. The Poultry Science: The Selection Rearing and General Treatment of Poultry / Elye, L.C.R. Norris
865. Practical Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science / Singh, L.
866. Practical Manual on Crop Production / Yakadri, M.
867. Preservation of Fruit and Vegetable Products / Srivastava, R.P.
868. Principles and Practice of Soil Science / Dutta, Naren Kr.
869. Principles and Practices of Seed Storage / Justice, O.L. & Bass, L.N.
870. Principles of Agricultural Economics / Sundar, I
871. Principles of Agricultural Marketing / Kulshrestha, S.R.
872. Principles of Animal Taxonomy / Simpson, G.G.
873. Principles of Fruit Preservation / Morris, Thomas Norman
874. Priorities of Research for Development of Arid Regions / Verma, S.K.; Nahar, N.M.; Bhansali, R. Raj; Jindal, S.K. & Satya Vir
875. Problems & Progress of Wheat Pathology in South Asia / Joshi, L.M.; Singh, D.A. & Srivastava, K.D.
876. Problems of Agricultural Growth in India / Dubey, Manish
877. Proceedings on Biodiversity Depletion: Causes, Consequences and Solutions / Meena, K.L.
878. Processing of Fruits and Vegetables for Value Addition / Sethi, Vijay; Sethi, Shruti; Deka, Bidyut C. & Meena, Y.R.
879. Production and Management of Rainfed Fruit Crops / Sontakke, Mallikarjun Babarao (Ed.)
880. Production and Marketing of Horticultural Crops in North East India / Ozukum, Sashimatsung
881. Production and Processing of Oilseeds / Pant, A.C. (Dr.)
882. Production Management of Spices / Singh, S.P.
883. Production Management of Underutilized Vegetables / Singh, D.N. & Singh, S.P.
884. Production Processing and Marketing of Milk and Milk Products / Pandey, Rajendra Kumar
885. Production Technology and Management of Agroforestry Models / Chauhan, Sanjeev K.; Gill, S.S.; Khajuria, H.N. & Chauhan, Rajni
886. Production Technology of Fruit Crops in Wasteland / Singh, S.P. & Choudhary, M.R.
887. Production Technology of Plantation Crops, Spices, Aromatic and Medicinal Plants, 2nd Edition / Dashora, L.K.; Dashora, Abhay, & Lakhawat, S.S.
888. Production Technology of Spices and Plantation Crops / Shanmugavelu, K.G.; Kumar, N. & Peter, K.V.
889. Production Utilization and Conservation of Forage Crops in India / Bimbraw, Avtar Singh
890. Promoting Horticulture Sector in India: Challenges and Strategies / Bagchi, Kanak Kanti
891. Propagation of Horticultural Crops / Rajan, S. & Markose, B.L.
892. Propagation of Horticultural Plants / Adriance, Guy W. & Brison, Fred R.
893. Propagation of Plants: Fruit Crops, Vegetable Crops, Oil Crops, Cereal Crops, Fibre Crops, Drug Crops, Forest and Avenue Trees, Tree Crops, Ornamental Plants, Misc. Crops / Sharma, V.K. (Dr.)
894. Propagation of Tropical and Subtropical Horticultural Crops (Volume 1) / Bose, T.K.; Mitra, S.K.; Sadhu, M.K.; Das, P.; Sanyal, D. & Parthasarathy, V.A. (Eds.)
895. Prospects of Hitech Agriculture / Giriappa, S.
896. Protected Horticulture / Preethi, T.L.; Aruna, P.; Kumar, S. Muthu & Ponnuswami, V.
897. Pulses / Singh, Guriqbal; Sekhon, Harbhajan Singh & Kolar, Jaspinder Singh (Eds.)
898. Punjab Today: General Introduction, Physiiography, economic development, HRD, Agricultural Development, Industrial Development, Infrastructure Development / Singh, Mandeep & Kaur, Harvinder
899. Pyrethrum Flowers / Gbadniger, C.B.
900. Quality Declared Seed / FAO
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)