Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Economics
Displaying 901 - 1200
901. Marginal Farmers and Agricultural Labourers: Socio-Economics Problems and Poverty Allevaition Measures / Chinna, S.S.
902. Marine Bioeconomics / Sundar, I. (Dr.)
903. Marine Fisheries Fish Farming Systems / Sen, Jayendra Kumar
904. Market Competitiveness in New World Trade Order / Kundu, Surinder Singh
905. Market Economy and the State / Sinha, M.R.
906. The Market that Failed: A Decade of Neoliberal Economic Reforms in India / Chandrasekhar, C.P. & et. al.
907. Marketing and Sustainable Development / Saxena, Pooja
908. Marketing of Jaggery: Problems and Prospects / Pawar, Puja Sunil (Dr.)
909. Marketing of Services: Quality Dimensions / Gupta, Garima
910. Marketing Strategy for Indian Rural Banks in New Millennium / Kaur, Gurjeet
911. Marketing Strategy of Indian Banks / Mathur, B.L.
912. Marketing System in a Backward Economy / Srivastava, R.K.
913. Marketing the Unrecognised Sector: Issues, Perspectives and Strategies / Taroi, Kamal
914. Marketing: Forms and Strategies / Pongiannan, K.
915. Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Control / Rajagopal
916. Materialism and Mankind / Sharda, S.R.
917. Mathematical Economics / Chaudhary, S.K.
918. Measuring the Condition of India's Poor: The Physical Quality of Life Index / Morris, David Morris & Mcalpin, Michelle B.
919. Media, Economics and the Global Market Place / Malhotra, D.K. (Dr.)
920. Methodological Issues in Village Based Decentralised District Planning / Majumdar, Shankar
921. Methodology for Real Estate Market Analysis / Arulraj, A. (Dr.)
922. MGNREGA and Rural Development / Purohit, Ashok
923. Micro Credit, Self-Help Groujps (SHGs) and Women Empowerment / Tapan, Neeta
924. Micro Economic Analysis in Agriculture; 2 Volumes / Kumar, K. Nirmal Ravi
925. Micro Economics / Kumar, R. Shashi
926. Micro Economics / Tyagi, P.K.
927. Micro Economics of Twenty First Century: Modern Advanced Analysis / Joshi, Mahesh V. & Thanki, Ila A.
928. Micro Economics: According to UGC New Syllabus / Tiwari, S.N.
929. Micro Enterprise and Rural Development in India / Ray, Subrata Kumar
930. Micro Finance and India's Rural Economy / Das, Sudhansu Kumar & Das, Sanjay Kanti
931. Micro Finance and Micro Enterprises in India / Jena, Sanjeeb K.
932. Micro Finance for Rural India: Institutional Arrangements and Policies / Bhagowati, Surajit Kumar
933. Micro Level Development Planning / Budhraja, J.C.
934. Micro Teaching: A Practical Approach / Joshi, Sunita & Sharma, Abha
935. Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the Indian Economy: Business Development Strategies / Pooja
936. Microcredit and Rural Poverty / Narasaiah, M.L.
937. Microeconomics Theory and Applications / Ghai, Pankaj & et. al.
938. Micro-Finance / Pant, Anoop
939. Microfinance and Sustainable Development in North East India / Sarmah, Gunindra Nath (Ed.)
940. Microfinance for Macro Change Emerging Challenges / Joshi, Deepali Pant
941. Microfinance in India: A Performance Evaluation / Feroze, S.M. & Chauhan, A.K.
942. Mid-Year Review of the Indian Economy 2002-2003 / Vohra, N.N.
943. Mid-Year Review of the Indian Economy 2003-2004 / Bery, Suman K.
944. Mid-Year Review of the Indian Economy 2005-2006 / Rao, M. Govinda
945. Mineral Resouces and Policy in India / Jetli, K. Narindar
946. Minorities in India / Bhuimali, Anil
947. A Modern Book on Economic Geography: Politics and Practices / Negi, Vishal
948. A Modern Handbook of Environmental Economics / Rana, S.S.
949. Modern Macro Economic Theory / Somashekar, Ne. Thi.
950. Modern Teaching of Economics / Sharma, Seema
951. Modern Technology Revolution in India / Verma, N.K.
952. Modern UGC NET/SLET: Economics by A Team of Experts
953. Monetary Economics / Kumar, N. & et. al.
954. Monetary Economics: Theory and Practice / Dev Raj
955. Money and Banking / Vasudevan, A.
956. Money Banking and Economic Reforms / Ghosh, A. & et. al.
957. Money Banking International Trade and Public Finance / Somashekar, Ne. Thi
958. Money, Banking and Economic Reforms / Ghosh, Alak & et. al.
959. Money, Banking and Finance in India: Evolution and Present Structure / Uppal, R.K.
960. Money, Banking, International Trade and Public Finance / Mithani, D.M.
961. Mongolia: Culture, Economy and Politics / Sharma, R.C. & et. al. (Eds.)
962. Morality of Markets / Shah, Parth J. (Ed.)
963. Multi-Faceted Rural Development / Reddy, K. Sateesh
964. Multinationals in Economic Development: Emerging Issues and Options / Singh, Deelip K.
965. Mutual Fund / Khatarkar, Yashwant
966. Mutual Funds in India / Ingle, D.V.
967. Mutual Funds in India: A Study of Investment Management / Gupta, Amitabh
968. The Myth of the Rational Market: A History of Risk, Reward and Dellusion on Wall Street / Cox, Justin
969. Narco Trafficking: Emerging Threats and Challenges / Azad, Nirmal Kumar
970. National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA): Issues and Challenges / Singh, S.R.
971. Natural Resources and Economic Development / Mishra, Padmaja
972. Natural Resources Management in North East India / Arunachalam, A. & Arunachalam, K. (Eds.)
973. The Nepalis of North Eastern Frontier of India / Sharma, Khemraj (Dr.)
974. The New Bihar: Governance and Development / Singh, N.K. & Stern, Nicholas
975. New Dimensions for Economic Growth: Human Ecology for Globalisation / Kumar, Shashi
976. New Dimensions of Indian Foreign Policy / Khilani, N.M.
977. New Economic Policy and Rural Development / Sounarapandian, M.
978. New Economic Policy and Self Employment Schemes: A Case Study / Chennappa, D.
979. New Economic Policy: Reforms & Development / Prasad, Siddheswar & Prasad, Jagdish
980. The New Economy: Challenges, Opportunities and Choices / Markovic, Mirjana Radovic; Eric, Dejan; Hanic, Hasan; Redzepagic, Srdjan & Stosic, Ivan
981. New Era in Indian Economy: Mega Economic Policy Highlights / Khanna, Kewal
982. New Horizons: A Socio Economic Study of the Sixteenth Century India / Mattoo, Bindu
983. The New Institutional Economics / Shanmugasundaram, Vedagiri
984. New Instruments of Finance in India / Kaptan, S.S. & et. al.
985. New World Economy: Changing Dimensions of 'Commerce Clause' / Chaturvedi, Swarupma
986. Newly Industrializing Countries after Asian Crisis; 5 Volumes / Singer, Sir Hans; Hatti, Neelambar & Tandon, Rameshwar (Eds.)
987. NGO and Socio-Economic Development Opportunities / Prasad, Kamta & et. al.
988. NGOs and Development: The Indian Scenario / Pawar, S.N.; Ambekar, J.B. & Shrikant, D. (Eds.)
989. NGOs and Development; 2 Volumes / Prasad, B.K.
990. NGOs and Rural Poverty / Narasaiah, M.L.
991. NGOs, Civil Society and Global Future / Pruthi, R.K. (Dr.)
992. Nobel Economists: Lives and Contributions of Nobel Prize Winners in Economics; 3 Volumes / Puttaswamaiah, K.
993. Non-Agricultural Employment in Rural India / Basant, R. & et. al.
994. Non-banking Financial Companies in India: Functioning and Reforms / Akhan, Jafor Ali
995. Non-Conventional Technology Based Services: Capabilities and Export Opportunities / Prasad, H.C.A. & Katti, Vijaya
996. Non-Farm Economy and Rural Development / Mehta, G.S.
997. Non-Performing Assets in Commercial Banks / Jain, Vibha
998. Northeast and Globalisation: Issues Betwixt and Between / Behera, M.C. (Ed. & Prof.)
999. North-West Frontier Province; 2 Volumes (Census of India: 1931) / Mallam. G.L. & Dundas, A.D.F.
1000. NREGA: Employment Guarantee Programme and Pro-Poor Growth the Study of a Village in Gujarat / Moodithaya, M.S.; Shetty, N.S. & Thingalaya, N.K.
1001. Objective Agricultural Economics: For JRF, SRF, ARS, NET, SET, Civil Services and Other Competitive Examinations, 3rd Revised Edition / Kumar, K. Nirmal Ravi
1002. Oil and Gas in India's Security / Singh, Jasjit
1003. Oil Economy of India / Sexana, V.K.
1004. On the Turnpike: Indian Economy Since 1947 and Indian Economic Service at 50 / Srinivasan-Raghavan, T.C.A.
1005. One World Divided: Existing Causes and Possible Results of the Coming Post-Economics Revolution / Inozemtsev, Vladislav L.
1006. Open Economic Development / Gowda, D.T. Nanje
1007. Ore Geology, Economic Minerals and Mineral Economics; 2 Volumes / Tiwari, S.K.
1008. Oriental Commerce: Containing a Geographical Description of the Principal Places in the East Indies, China and Japan, 2 Volumes / Milburn, William
1009. Outlook of the North East India: An Agricultural Perspective / Datta, Kamal Kumar & Mandal, Subhasis
1010. Outreaching Indian 70%: Rural Marketing and Communication / Chatterjea, Gautam
1011. Panchayati Raj and Rural Development / Bhadouria, B.P.S. & Dubey, V.B.
1012. Panchayati Raj and Rural Development / Kansal, Subhash
1013. Panchayati Raj Finances in Madhya Pradesh / Singh, S.K.
1014. Panchayati Raj: Gandhiana Perspective / Mishra, A.D. & et. al.
1015. Paradigms in Economic Development: Classic Perspectives, Critiques and Reflections / Kanth, Rajani (Ed.)
1016. Paradigms of Economic Development / Ghosh, Arun
1017. Paradigms of Regional Planning and Development / Shukla, Amitabh
1018. Paradox of Poverty and Economic Prosperity / Mani, N.
1019. Participative Management and Organisational Effectiveness / Hariharan, S.V. & et. al.
1020. Participatory Development: Issues and Lessons / Muraleedharan, K. (Dr.)
1021. Patterns and Process of Urban Development / Singh, Amit Kumar
1022. Patwari, Gharat and Ch'ai / Tolia, R.S.
1023. Peasants, Artisans and Entrepreneurs: Economy of Marwar in the 17th Century / Bhadani, B.L.
1024. Performance Banking and Rural Development / Giriappa, Somu
1025. Performance Evaluation of Mutual Funds in India / Arshdeep
1026. Performance of Regional Rural Banks in West Bengal: An Evaluation / Hadi, Abdul & Bagchi, Kanak Kanti
1027. Perilous Road to the Market: The Political Economy of Reform in Russia, India and China / Jha, Prem Shankar
1028. Periodic Tables and Periodic Properties / Patania, V.B.
1029. Personality: Issues In Assessments and the ProjectiveInventory Approach / Rath, P.K.
1030. Perspective in Modern Economics; 15 Volumes / Nagpal, C.S. & et. al.
1031. Perspectives in Economic Geography; 8 Volumes / Husain, Majid
1032. Perspectives in International Economics; 15 Volumes / Nagpal, S.C.
1033. Perspectives in Rural Management; 10 Volumes / Dubey, V.K. (Ed.)
1034. Perspectives on Jammu and Kashmir Economy / Yasmin, Effat & Khan, Javaid Iqbal
1035. Perspectives on the Economy of Manipur / Singh, Bijoykumar & Nepram, Damodar
1036. Petro Economics / Sarkar, A.N.
1037. Plan Modeling in India / Chaubery, P.K.
1038. Planet Protection: Biodiversity, Conservation Environmental Education & Degradation and Socio-Economic Development / Shukla, S.P. & et. al.
1039. The Planet Renaissance and Globalisation / Vitali, Constanlin Gruicci
1040. Planning and Development in India / Kumar, Shiv
1041. Planning and Development of Tourism and Hospitality / Sharma, Sunil
1042. Planning Auditing and Developing Human Resource / Sarathi, Parth
1043. Planning Commission Reports on Labour and Employment / Kapila, Raj & et. al.
1044. Planning Development and Disparities in Rural India / Kumar, Ashok (Ed.)
1045. Planning for Development / Kartikayan, C.; Balasubramani, N. & Vijaylakshmi, V.
1046. Planning for the Rural Poor / Singh, Sashi Bhushan
1047. Planning for Urban and Economic Development, 2 Volumes / Mittal, A.C.
1048. Policy, Technocracy and Development: Human Capital Policies in the Netherlands and India / Bjorkman, James Warner & et. al.
1049. Political Economy and Class Contradictions / Nedumpara, Jose J.
1050. Political Economy in Macroeconomics / Drazen, Allan
1051. Political Economy of Institutional Planning in Education / Rehman, M.M.
1052. Political Economy of International Monetary Interdependence; 7 Volumes / Singer, Sir Hans; Hatti, Neelambar & Tandon, Rameshwar (Eds.)
1053. Political Economy of Poverty: A Micro Level Study / Kumar, Manoj
1054. Politico Economic Ideas of Mahatma Gandhi: Their Relevance in the Present Day / Mazumder, Sukhendu
1055. Politico-Economic Ideas of Mahatma Gandhi: Their Revalance in the Present Day / Mazumdar, Sukhendu
1056. Pond Fish Ecology & Economics / Khanna, D.R. & Singh S.
1057. Port Infrastructure and Economic Development / Samanta, Pradeepta Kumar & Mohanty, Ashok Kumar
1058. Portfolio Selection and Investment / Mehta, Sushil Kumar
1059. Post-Reform Leading Issues of Indian Economy in 2 Volumes / Bajpai, A.D.N. & et. al.
1060. Poverty Alleviation and Rural Poor / Krishna, Meeta
1061. Poverty Alleviation Approaches and Women's Participation / Verma, S.B.
1062. Poverty and Economic Development / Gupta, V.K.
1063. Poverty and Economic Reforms / Luthra, V.P.
1064. Poverty and Food Security / Narasaiah, M. Lakshmi
1065. Poverty and Food Security in India: Problems and Policies / Bhatt, M.S. (Ed.)
1066. Poverty and its Alleviation / Misra, S.N.
1067. Poverty and Sustainable Development / Joshi, Deepali Pant (Dr.)
1068. Poverty and Sustainable Development: Third World Perspectives; 2 Volumes / Singh, Ravishankar Kumar
1069. Poverty Eradication and Development Through Innovations / Agrawal, Babita
1070. Poverty Eradication Through Health Promotion & Population Regulation: Expeditious Strategies / Mahadevan, Kuttan
1071. Prarambhik Arthshastra; (In Hindi) / Parik, Mathureshwar (Dr.)
1072. Price Formation Process in the Indian Economy / Sengupta, Keya
1073. Price Theory / Sharma, B.L.
1074. Pricing of New Issues in Indian Capital Market / Singh, S.K.
1075. Principles of Agricultural Economics / Sundar, I
1076. Principles of Agricultural Marketing / Kulshrestha, S.R.
1077. Principles of Economics of Education / Jawahar, R. & Sundar, I.
1078. Principles of Economics: An Introduction; 2 Volumes / Marshall, A.
1079. Principles of Economics; 2 Volumes / Marshall, Alfred
1080. Principles of Food, Beverage and Labour Cost Controls / Singh, Ranvijay
1081. Principles of Foreign Exchange Trading / Lilothia, Lalit
1082. Principles of Growth and Development / Sharma, S.K. & Tomar, Monica (Eds.)
1083. Principles of Health Economic / Sundar, I
1084. The Principles of Political Economy and Taxation / Ricardo, David
1085. Principles of Political Economy; 3 Volumes / Mill, J.
1086. Principles, Performance, Profile and Privatisation of Public Enterprises in India / Datta, Saktipada
1087. Private Development Aid in Transition / Veldan, Fons Van der & Schulpen, Lau
1088. Privatisation in India / Ganesh, G.
1089. Privatisation of Public Enterprises: Indo-French Perspectives and Global Relevance / Mishra, R.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
1090. Privatisation: Potential and Challenges / Mishra, R.K. & Kumari, Ch. Lakshmi
1091. Problems and Prospects of Serculture / Narasaiah, M.L.
1092. Problems of Population in India / Panigrahi, Rajib Lochan (Ed.)
1093. Product, Planning, and Innovation in Indian Market / Jena, Biswa Ranjan
1094. Productivity and Customer Service in Indian Banking / Mathur, B.L.
1095. Productivity and Factor Substitution: Theory and Analysis / Kumar, S.
1096. Productivity, Competitiveness and Economic Policies: National Management Forum of All India Management Associatio / Rao, S.L.
1097. Programmes, Banks and Development / Giriappa, S.
1098. Protecting Foreign Investment: Implication of a WTO Regime and Policy Options / Correa, Carlos M. & Kumar, Nagesh
1099. Public Budgeting System in India / Khandelwal, C.L.
1100. Public Debt and Economic Planning in India / Saket, Nikhil
1101. Public Enterprises and Performance / Mohanty, B. (Ed.)
1102. Public Enterprises: Policy and Performance / Mathur, B.L.
1103. Public Finance: Theory and Practice / Kumar, N. & et. al.
1104. Public Investment in Primary Health Care / Sarma, Suranjan
1105. Public Relations / Sharma, Seema
1106. Public Sector Banks in India / Rao, K. Nageswara & Rao, B. Appa
1107. Public Sector Banks in India: Impact of Financial Sector Reforms / Raul, R.K. & Ahmed, Jaynal Uddin
1108. Public Sector Enterprises in India / Kumar, Indra & Biji, James
1109. Public Sector Restructuring and Privatisation: Including Urban Infrastructure and Public Service Finance / Dhameja, Nand & Sastry, K.S.
1110. Punjab Today: General Introduction, Physiiography, economic development, HRD, Agricultural Development, Industrial Development, Infrastructure Development / Singh, Mandeep & Kaur, Harvinder
1111. Purchase Decesion and Consumer Behaviour / Vinayagamoorthy, A. (Dr.)
1112. Raj Dharma: A Theoretical Analysis for Social Achievements / Ozarkar, Govind T.
1113. Rammohan Roy: The Era of Socio-Economic Reforms / Mittra, Sangh
1114. Reading in Indian Railway Finance / Verma, K.B. (Ed.)
1115. Reading in International Economics / Kulkarni, Kishore G. (Prof.)
1116. Readings in International Economics: Selected Writings of Prof. Kishore G. Kulkarni
1117. Readings in Managerial Economics Accounting and Financial Analysis / Mishra, R.K. & Naveen, B.
1118. Recent Trends in Management Research / Baijal, V.M.
1119. Reconciling Work and Family Responsibilities: Practical Ideas from Global Experience / Hein, Catherine
1120. Redistributive Taxation and Public Sector Pricing / Murty, M.N.
1121. Refashioning the New Economic Order: Karnataka in Transition / Bali, Aruna P. (Ed.)
1122. Reflections on Anti-Poverty Programmes / Gaur, K.D. with Prakash, Jai & Bansal, Sadhana
1123. Reflections on Economy and Society of Tripura / Sinha, Amitabha & Chakraborty, Kiran Sankar
1124. Reflections on the Indian Economy / Bhadouria, B.P.S. (Ed.)
1125. Reform and Employment: Institute of Applied Manpower Research
1126. Reform Prospectus for Rural Development; 2 Volumes / Soni, Balbir
1127. Reforming from the Top: A Leaders' 20 Summit / English, John; Thakur, Ramesh & Cooper, Andrew F.
1128. Reforms and Economic Development of India / Sabanna, Talwar (Ed.)
1129. Reforms and Structural Changes in India / Pal, Prankrishna
1130. Reforms, Rural Development and the Human Face: Perspective, Perceptions, Prescriptions / Kaushil, S. & Singh, Surat
1131. Regional Disparities in Economic Development: Policies and Prospects for Balanced Regional Development / Gulati, Rajinder Kumar
1132. Regional Disparities in India / Goswami, Atul (Ed.)
1133. Regional Disparities in India's Socio-economic Development / Bagchi, Kanak Kanti (Ed.)
1134. Regional Economic Cooperation in South Asia: Nepalese Perspective / Banskota, N.P.
1135. Regional Economic Development / Bhadouria, B.P.S.
1136. Regional Economic Disparities and Area Planning / Bhullar, D.S.
1137. Regional Economic Trends and South Asian Security / Iftekharuzzaman (Ed.)
1138. Regional Inequalities and Fiscal Equalisation in India / Singh, Phanindra Kumar (Dr.)
1139. Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) in India / Agrawal, Meenu
1140. Regional Rural Banks and Development / Uddin, Naqi
1141. Regional Rural Banks and Economic Development / Kalkundrikar, A.B.
1142. Regional Rural Banks and Rural Development / Pariyah, A.K.
1143. Reliance: The Real Natwar / Agarwal, Arun K.
1144. Reports on Corporate Governance
1145. Reports on Investment Approval and FDI in India
1146. Research Methodology / Verma, R.K. & Verma, Gopal
1147. Research Methodology in Economics / Dasgupta, Manas
1148. Research Methodology: Methods and Techniques / Kapoor, D.R. & Saigal, Puja
1149. Research Methods in Rural Development / Nakkiran, S. & Ramesh, G.
1150. Resource Mobilisation Strategy for Indian States / Goel, N.C.
1151. Resource Use and Modern Indian Economy: A Changing Scenario / Rao, B. Krishna
1152. Responsible Global Governance / Rahman, Rita Dulci & Andreu, Jose Miguel
1153. Restoration of Split Milk / Chaudhury, S.N. Roy
1154. Restricting Greenhouse Gas Emission: Economic Implications for India / Gupta, Manish
1155. Restructuring Indian Financial System / Jain, Nidhi
1156. Restructuring Public Enterprises in India / Mishra, R.K. & et. al.
1157. The Retreat to Unfreedom: Essays on the Emerging World Order / Patnaik, Prabhat
1158. Revisiting Contemporary South Asia: Politics, Economics and Security / Lange, Klaus; Knapp, Klara & Panda, Jagannath P.
1159. River Interlinking in India: The Dream and Reality / Singh, S.R. & Shrivastava, M.P.
1160. Role of Commercial Banks in Rural Development / Verma, S.B.
1161. Role of Co-Operatives for Tribal Development / Padhy, Dwarika Nath
1162. Role of FDI in Generation of Income and Employment / Ramaiah, P.N. Sampangi
1163. The Role of Micro Credit and Ngos in Economic Development / Narasaiah, M.L.
1164. Role of Nationalised Bank in Rural Development / Rana, A.S. (Dr.)
1165. Role of Sez in Economic Development of the Country / Misra, Rabi Narayan
1166. Role of Warehouses in Indian Economy / Mishra, Prasanna Kumar & Misra, Devi Prasad
1167. Rural Agriculture and Marketing / Verma, S.B.; Jiloka, S.K. & Mandal, B.
1168. Rural Based Development Strategies / Verma, S.B.; Sankaran, P.N. & Shrivastawa, R.K.
1169. Rural Cooperative and Economic Development / Bhuimali, Anil
1170. Rural Credit and Cooperative Development / Verma, S.B.; Sah, G.P. & Pathak, S.C.
1171. Rural Development / Sundaram, I. Satya
1172. Rural Development Administration / Meena, O.P.
1173. Rural Development Administration / Parashar, S.
1174. Rural Development Administration in the 21st Century: A Multi-Dimensional Study / Singh, Surat & Singh, Mohinder
1175. Rural Development and Education; 2 Volumes / Dhawan, M.L.
1176. Rural Development and Environment / Verma, S.B.; Singh, Mahendra & Kumar, Rajeev
1177. Rural Development and Poverty Alleviation in India: Policies and Programmes / Satyanarayana, G. & Madhusudana, H.S.
1178. Rural Development and Regional Rural Banks / Agrawal, Meenu
1179. Rural Development in India / Rao, C. Narasimha (Prof.)
1180. Rural Development in India / Sahu, B.K.
1181. Rural Development in India: Emerging Issues and Trends; 2 Volumes / Lalitha, N.
1182. Rural Development in India; 4 Volumes / Gupta, K.R. (Ed.)
1183. Rural Development in Post-Colonial Era / Dwivedi, Amit Kumar; Singh, K. Harnam & Rao, Nagraj (Eds.)
1184. Rural Development in the era of Globalization / Lal, B. Suresh; Satyanarayana, T. & Rao, P. Narasimha
1185. Rural Development Reforms / Verma, S.B.; Singh, U.P. & Jiloka, S.K.
1186. Rural Development Strategies and Planning / Khanna, Sulbha & et. al.
1187. Rural Development Strategies: A Statistical Perspective / Sivapragasam, C. & Boraian, M.P. (Drs.)
1188. Rural Development Strategy and Perspective / Bhadouria, B.P.S. & Dua S.C.
1189. Rural Development through Democratic Decentralization / Rajneesh, Shalini
1190. Rural Development Towards Sustainability; 3 Volumes / Pandey, B.K. (Ed.)
1191. Rural Development: An Overview / Rao, Vasudeva D.
1192. Rural Development: Major Issues in Agricultural Management / Saurath, Vivek
1193. Rural Development: Policies and Management / Mudgal, Rahul
1194. Rural Economics / Chaudhary, C.M.
1195. Rural Economy / Chaudhary, S.K.
1196. Rural Economy and Development / Subudhi, R.N. & Dash, A.P.
1197. Rural Economy of India: Globlization, High Growth Trajectory, Strategy for Inclusive and Holistic Development / Verma, Niraj Kumar (Ed.)
1198. Rural Economy of Rajasthan / Godara, R.L.
1199. Rural Education and Technology / Verma, S.B.; Jiloka, S.K. & Das, Kannaki
1200. Rural Employment Programme in India / Sharma, Anita
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)