Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > North-East India
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 11th Manipur Assembly Elections 2017: Issues, Manifestos and Outcome / Singh, Aheibam Koireng
2. 1857 in North East India: A Reconstruction From Folk and Oral Sources / Kar, Subir
3. 50 Years after Daojali-Hading: Emerging Perspectives in the Archaeology of Northeast India (Essays in Honour of Tarun Chandra Sharma) / Jamir, Tiatoshi & Hazarika, Manjil (Eds.)
4. ABC of Naga Culture and Civilization / Haksar, Nandita
5. Academic Achievement of Girls in Meghalaya / Hangsing, Elizabeth
6. Adi Tribes of Arunachal Pradesh / Rizvi, S.H.M. & Roy, Shibani
7. Adivasis and the Culture of Assam / Chhetri, Harka Bahadur
8. Administration of Forestry in North East India; 2 Volumes / Bhattacharyya, Runu
9. Administration of Justice in Mizoram / Prasad, R.N. & Chakraborty, P.
10. Administration Reports of Tripura State Since 1902; 4 Volumes / Chakravarty, Mahadev (Ed.)
11. Administrative Development In Arunachal Pradesh / Singh, Basanta Kumar
12. Ageing in North East India, 6 Volumes
13. Ageing in Women: A Study in North-East India / Devi, S. Dayabati & Bagga, Amrita
14. Agenda for Assam and the North East; 2 Volumes / Das, Jogendra Kumar (Ed.)
15. Agenda for North-East India / Ray, B. Datta (Ed.)
16. Agony of Plantation Workers in North-East India / Sharma, K.R. & Das, T.C.
17. Amazing Arunachal Pradesh: Land, People, Culture / Behera, M.C. & Misra, K.K.
18. Amazing North East: Arunachal Pradesh / Devi, Aribam Indubala (Ed.)
19. Amazing North East: Assam / Devi, Aribam Indubala (Ed.)
20. Amazing North East: Manipur / Devi, Aribam Indubala (Ed.)
21. Amazing North East: Meghalaya / Devi, Aribam Indubala (Ed.)
22. Amazing North East: Mizoram / Devi, Aribam Indubala (Ed.)
23. Amazing North East: Nagaland / Devi, Aribam Indubala (Ed.)
24. Amazing North East: Sikkim / Devi, Aribam Indubala (Ed.)
25. Amazing North East: Tripura / Devi, Aribam Indubala (Ed.)
26. An Analysis of Fiscial Reform in Manipur / Singh, Shri K. Jibankumar
27. Ancient Naga Head Hunters: Lives and Tales in Prose and Poetry / Penzu, T.
28. Ancient North-East India (Pragjyotisha): A Pan-India Perspective (Up to Seventh Century AD) / Shastri, Ajay Mitra
29. Andaman and Nicobar Islands: Development and Decentralization / Murthy, R.V.R.
30. The Angami Nagas / Suri, Renu
31. The Ao Naga Grammar: With Illustrations Phrases and Vocabulary / Clark, Mary M.
32. The Ao Naga Tribe of Assam / Smith, W.C.
33. Applied Economics on North-East India / Datta, Kanchan & Mukhopadhyay, Chandan Kumar
34. Appropriate Technologies for North East India / Murty, U.S.N. (Ed.)
35. Archaeology of Brahmaputra Valley of Assam / Choudhary, Rabin Dev
36. Archaeology of North-East Region (With Special Reference to Mizoram) / Nayan, Sujeet
37. Architecture of Assam / Sharma, P.C. (Dr.)
38. Architecture of Manipur (Temples, Tombs and Ancient Palaces) / Singh, Sougrakpam Dharmen (Dr.)
39. Art History of Meghalaya / Bareh, Hamlet
40. The Art of Black Pottery: Longpi Tangkhul Naga / Gacgui, Rangya
41. Art of Manipur / Roy, Nilima
42. Arunachal Pradesh and the Tribes: Select Bibliography / Sen, Sipra
43. Arunachal Pradesh: Environmental Planning and Sustainable Development - Opportunities and Challenges / Sundriyal, R.C.; Trilochan, S. & Sinha, G.N.
44. Arunachal Pradesh: Past and Present / Joshi, H.G.
45. Arunachal Pradesh: Rediscovering Hinduism in the Himalayas / Kaur, Jagdish
46. Arunachal Pradesh: The Land of Diversity (An Account of Diverse Ecology and Traditional Ways of Life of the Tribes) / Sarkar, Jayanta
47. Arunachal Pradesh: Village State to Statehood / Pandey, B.B. (Dr.)
48. Arunachal Women and Education / Mibang, T. & Abraham, P.T. (Drs.)
49. Arunachal: Peoples, Arts and Adornment in India's Eastern Himalayas / Ham, Peter van
50. Ashram School in Andhra Pradesh / Ananda, G.
51. Assam Assembly Elections 2016: Understanding the Choices of the Communities / Ahmed, Abu Nasar Saied
52. Assam Bhutan Trade Ralations 1865-1949: A Socio Economic Study / Das, Smriti
53. Assam Through the Ages; 3 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.
54. Assam under the Ahoms / Gohain, U.N.
55. Assam: Its Heritage and Culture / Bhushan, Chandra
56. Assamese Response to Regionalism / Boruah, Chandra Nath
57. Assamese Women in Indian Independence Movement / Pathak, Guptajit
58. Assam's Hinterland / Chakraborty, Gorky
59. Assam's History and its Graphics / Pathak, Niranjan Ch. & Pathak, Guptaajit
60. Bamboo Flowering Induced Famine and Coping Mechanisms of Shifting Cultivators / Lalnilawma
61. Bangladeshi Immigrants in Meghalaya: Causes of Human Movement and Impact on Garo Hills / Sangma, Sengjrang N.
62. Battle for Hearts and Mind from North East to Kashmir and Beyond / Mukherjee, Dipak (Major General)
63. Beads of Arunachal Pradesh: Emerging Cultural Context / Chaudhuri, Sucheta Sen & Chaudhuri, Sarit K.
64. Bengal District Gazetteers: Bhagalpur / Byrne, J.
65. Bengal District Gazetteers: Champaran / O'Malley, L.S.S.
66. Bengal District Gazetteers: Cuttack / O'Malley, L.S.S.
67. Between Sikkim and Bhutan: The Lepchas and Bhutias of Pedong / Awasty, Indira
68. Beyond Borders: Look East Policy and North East India / Gogoi, Dilip (Ed.)
69. Beyond North East: Insurgency, History, Development / Das, H.N. (IAS)
70. Big Game Shooting in Eastern and North Eastern India / The Maharajah of Cooch Behar
71. Bihu Festival of Assam: Music, Dance and Performance / Borah, Utpola
72. Bio-Cultural Diversity and Sustainable Development in North East India / Jha, Ajeya; Jha, Sangeeta & Manjul, S. (Ed.)
73. Biocultural Knowledge Systems of Tribes of Eastern Himalayas / Singh, Ranjay K. & Women, Adi
74. Biodiversity of Assam: Status Strategy and Action Plan for Conservation / Bhagabati, A.K.; Kalita, M.C. & Baruah, S. (Eds.)
75. Biodiversity, Ecology and Conservation of Rivers and Streams of North East India / Kosygin, Laishram (Ed.)
76. The Bishnupriya Manipuris in North East India: Society, Economy and Development / Sinha, Harendra
77. Bishnupriya Manipuris: Identity Culture and Change / Sinha, Harendra
78. The Bodo Women: Representation in Folklore and Culture / Daimary, Ivy
79. The Bodos: Emergence and Assertion of an Ethnic Minority / Choudhury, Sujit
80. A Book of Paintings: On Themes from the Hills of Northeast India / Miri, Sujata
81. Border Trade: North-East India and Neighbouring Countries / Das, Gurudas & Purkayastha, R.K. (Eds.)
82. British Colonization and Restructuring of Naga Polity / Venuh, N.
83. British Colonization and Restructuring of Naga Polity / Venuh, Neivetso
84. British Forest Policy in Assam / Handique, Rajib
85. British Policy in the North-East Frontier Agency / Bose, M.L.
86. Buddhism and Culture of North-East India / Panth, R. (Dr.)
87. Buddhism in North-East India / Dutta, Sristidhar & Tripathy, Byomakesh (Eds.)
88. Buddhist Sites of North-East India and Black Slipped Ware in North India: An Archaeological Study / Hasan, Syed Jamal (Dr.)
89. The Buddhist Women of North-East India and South-West China / Alam, Jayanti
90. Bureaucracy and Rural Development in Mizoram / Sinha, Harendra
91. Ceramics of North-East India: Ethno-Archaeological Perspectives / Roy, S.K. (Dr.)
92. Challenges of Economic Policy in Manipur: Essay in Honour of Prof. M. Lboton Singh; 2 Volumes / Singh, E. Bijoykumar & Singh, KSH. Jhaljit
93. Changing Agricultural Scenario in North East India / Deb, Bimal J. & Ray, B. Datta (Eds.)
94. Changing Face of Tripura Tribe / Tripura, Babu Dhan & Jena, K.N.
95. Changing Perception of Freedom: Civil Society and its Response to United Liberation Front of Asom / Barman, Prateeti
96. Changing Societies of North East: Socio-Legal Perspectives / Das, Ranga Ranjan (Dr.)
97. Changing Status of Women in North Eastern States / Lalneihzovi
98. Chin+Kuki+Zo Genesis and Exodus / Suantak, Joseph
99. China's Shadow over Sikkim / Joshi, B.S. (Prof.)
100. China's Shadow Over Sikkim: The Politics of Intimidation / Bajpai, G.S.
101. Civil Society and Decentralised Governance: A Perspective in Manipur / Haokip, Sonkhogin
102. The Coils of Pakhangba: A Cultural History of Meeteis / Parratt, John
103. Colonial Legacy and Environmental Crisis in North East India / Sinha, A.C.
104. Coming Out of Violence: Essays on Ethnicity, Conflict Resolution and Peace Process in North-East India / Hussain, Monirul (Ed.)
105. Commerce Education in North-East India / Singh, A. Rajmani (Ed.)
106. A Concise History of the Darjeeling District since 1835 with A Complete Itinerary of Tours in Sikkim and the District / Dozey, E.C.
107. Conflict to Reconstruction: Some Observations on Nagaland and Manipur / Gopalakrishnan, R. & Thomas, C. Joshua (Eds.)
108. Consequences of Longterm Conflicts in Northeast India / Raghavan, V.R. (Ed.)
109. Constraint and Challenges to Social Science Research in North-East India / Gassah, L.S. & Thomas, C.J. (Eds.)
110. Constraints of Economic Development in North-East India: Problems and Prospects / Saikia, P.D. & Borah, Durgeswar (Eds.)
111. Construction of Evil in North East India: Myth, Narrative and Discourses / Biswas, Prasenjit & Thomas, C. Joshua (Eds.)
112. Consumer Behaviour in Rural Market: Issues and Challenges in Churachandpur District, Manipur / Chiru, Partakson Romun
113. Contemporary Issues in Mizoram / Lalthankhumi, R.; Khiangte, Lalmalsawma & Rosangliana, David
114. Contemporary Research Trends and Culture, Society, Economy and Polity of Manipur / Singh, Aheibam Koireng
115. A Corpus of Tripura / Chaudhari, J. Gan
116. Cross-Border Migration Mizoram / Sangkima
117. Crossing the Frontiers of Conflict in The North East and Jammu and Kashmir: From Real Politik to Ideal Politik / Nayar, V.K. (Lt. Gen.)
118. Cultivation of Medicinal Plants and Orchids in Sikkim Himalaya / Sundriyal, R.C. & Sharma, E.
119. Cultural Fiesta in the "Island of Peach" Arunachal Pradesh / Pathak, Guptajit & Gogoi, Raju
120. Cultural Heritage of Arunachal Pradesh / Nagaraju, N. & Tripathy, Byomakesh
121. Cultural Heritage of Northeast India: Recent Perspective (Essays in Honour of Prof. J.B. Bhattacharjee) / Tripathi, Alok (Ed.)
122. The Cultural Heritage of Sikkim / Chaudhuri, Sarit K.; Maiti, Sameera & Lepcha, Charisma K. (Eds.)
123. Cultural Identity of Tribes of North-East India: Movement for Cultural Identity Among the Adis of Arunachal Pradesh / Dawar, Jagdish Lal
124. Customary Law and Practices of the Maram Nagas / Tiba, Th. R.
125. Customary Laws of Nyishi Tribe of Arunachal Pradesh / Hina, Nabam Nakha (Dr.)
126. Decentralisation and Rural Development in North East India / Sinha, Harendra & Zorema, J.
127. Development and Environment / Husain, Zahid & Barik, S.K. (Eds.)
128. Development Dynamics in North East India / Ray, Jayanta Kumar & Bhattacharya, Rakhee (Eds.)
129. Development Issues in North-East Region / Megu, Kangki
130. Development Perspectives in North East India: A Holistic Overview / Pant, R.M. & Shrivastava, Mukesh Kumar (Eds.)
131. Development Priorities in North-East India / Deb, Bimal J. (Ed.)
132. Development Problems and Prospects of Mizoram / Upadhyaya, K.K.
133. Development Scenario of Mizoram: A Multidimensional Approach / Nunchunga, J.V.; Zoramthanga & Lalremruati, Maria
134. Development Strategies for Barak Valley (Assam) / Bhattacharjee, J.B.
135. Development Strategies for Break Vally: Assam / Bhattacharjee, J.B.
136. Dialogue on Tipaimukh Dam / Dena, Lal (Ed.) (Prof.)
137. Diaries of Two Tours in the Unadministered Area East of the Naga Hills / Hutton, J.H.
138. Dictionary Making: English-Manipuri / Singh, Leihaorambam Sarbajit
139. A Dictionary of Atong: A Tibeto-Burman Language of Northeast India and Bangladesh / Breugel, Seino van
140. Dimensions of Displaced People in North-East India / Thomas C. Joshua (Ed.)
141. Dimensions of Rural Development in North-East India / Datta Ray, B. & Das, Gurudas (Eds.)
142. Dimensions of Transformation in Tribal Societies with reference to Andhra Pradesh / Rao, P. Venkata
143. Discovery of North-East India: Geography, History, Culture, Religion, Politics, Sociology, Science, Education and Economy; 11 Volumes / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
144. Diversity and Distribution of Bamboos in Assam / Barooah, C.
145. Document on Peace Education / Barman, Prateeti & Goswami, Triveni
146. Documents on North East India: An Exhaustive Survey; 11 Volumes / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha
147. Documents on Sikkim and Bhutan / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
148. Dynamics of Development and Planning: Mizoram a Comprehensive Regional Analysis / Kumar, Girindra
149. Dynamics of Identity and Intergroup Relations in North-East India / Aggarwal, Kailash S. (Ed.)
150. Dynamics of Power Relations in Tribal Societies of North-East India / Ray, Basudeb Dutta & Ray, Asok Kumar (Eds.)
151. Dynamics of Tribal Village in Arunachal Pradesh: Emerging Realities / Mibang, Tamo & Behera, M.C.
152. Early Man in Eastern Himalayas: North East India and Nepal / Sharma, A.K.
153. Early Village Farming Culture: With Special Reference to Eastern and North Eastern India / Dey, Mukta Raut
154. The Eastern Frontier of India / Pemberton, R.B.
155. Ecology Myth and Mystery: Contemporary Poetry in English from Northeast India / Chandra, N.D.R. & Das, Nigamananda
156. Ecology, Culture, and Change: Tribal of Sikkim (Himalayas) / Bhasin, Veena
157. Economic Development and Employment in Sikkim / Chakrabarti, Anjan
158. Economic Development of Arunachal Pradesh / Bhattacharaya, R.P. (Dr.)
159. Economic Development of Mizoram / Lianzela
160. Economic Development of North East India / Adhyapok, Prodip Kumar & Saikia, Hemanta
161. An Economic History of North East India 1826 to 1947 / Ganguly, Jalad Baran
162. Economic Inequality and Development of North-East India / Nunchunga, J.V.
163. Economic Planning and Development of North-Eastern States / Banerjee, Amalesh & Kar, Biman
164. The Economic Plants of North East India / Kumar, Sudhir
165. Ecotourism on Village Economy and Society in Sikkim / Chandy, Binu Thomas
166. Education in Arunachal Pradesh Since 1947: Constraints, Opportunities Initiatives and Needs / Begi, Joram
167. Education in North-East India / Biswas, Nikunja Behari (Dr.)
168. Education in North-East India: Experience and Challenge / De, Utpal Kumar & Lyndem, Biloris (Eds.)
169. Emergent Women: Mizo Women's Perspectives / Aleaz, Bonita
170. Emerging Pattern of Tribal Leadership in Arunachal Pradesh / Karlo, Rejir
171. Emerging Religious Identities of Arunachal Pradesh: A Study of Nyishi Tribe / Rikam, Nabam Tadar
172. Empowerment of Women in North East India: Socio-Economic Perspectives / Singh, Harendra & Zorema, J. (Eds.)
173. Encyclopaedia of Arunachal Pradesh; 2 Volumes / Aier, Lima Sasai
174. Encyclopaedia of Assam; 2 Volumes / Hazarika, Dilip
175. Encyclopaedia of Manipur; 2 Volumes / Singh, Jatra
176. Encyclopaedia of Manipur; 3 Volumes / Lisam, Khomodon Singh
177. Encyclopaedia of Meghalaya; 2 Volumes / Borathakur, Kumud
178. Encyclopaedia of Mizoram; 2 Volumes / Thou, Teisi
179. Encyclopaedia of Nagaland; 2 Volumes / Aier, Lima Sasai
180. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 11 Volumes / Kumar, R. & Ram, S.
181. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 3 Volumes / Raatan, T.
182. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 5 Volumes / Prakash, Ved (Col.)
183. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 7 Volumes / Husain, Majid (Gen. Ed.)
184. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 8 Volumes / Bareh, H.M. (Ed.)
185. Encyclopaedia of Scheduled Tribes in India; 5 Volumes / Mohanty, P.K.
186. Encyclopaedia of Sikkim; 2 Volumes / Dutt, Shyamal
187. Encyclopaedia of Tourism Resources in India; 2 Volumes / Sajnani, Manohar
188. Encyclopaedia of Tripura; 2 Volumes / Roy, Subroto
189. Endemic Bioresources of India Conservation and Sustainable Development with special reference to North-East India / Singh, N. Irabanta (Ed.)
190. Engagement and Development: India's Northeast and Neighbouring Countries / Thomas, C. Joshua (Ed.)
191. Entrepreneurship and Rural Development in North East India / Mandal, Ram Krishna (Ed.)
192. Environment and Tribes in India: Resource Conflicts and Adaptations / Menon, Vineetha (Ed.)
193. Environmental History of Naga Hills (1881-1947): Land and Forest the Colonial Policy / Deori, Pushpanjoli
194. Ethnic Autonomy Question in N.E. India: Search for an Answer / Hazarika, Niru
195. Ethnic Issues Secularism and Conflict Resolution in North East India / Deb, Bimal J. (Ed.)
196. Ethnicity in Manipur: Experience, Issues and Perspectives / Zehol, Lucy (Dr.)
197. Ethnobotanical Wisdom of Khasis (Hynniew Treps) of Meghalaya / Ahmed, Ayesha Ashraf & Borthakur, S.K.
198. Ethno-Medicinal Plants of Mizoram / Lalramnghinglora, H. (Dr.)
199. Ethnomedicine of North-East India: Proceedings of National Seminar on Traditional Knowledge Base on Herbal Medicines and Plant Resources of North-East India - Protection, Utilization and Conservation (13-15 March 2001, Guwahati, Assam) / Singh, Gian; Singh, H.B. & Mukherjee, T.K.
200. Ethnomedicines of the Tribes of Arunachal Pradesh / Mibang, Tamo & Chaudhuri, Sarit Kumar
201. Ethno-Ornithology of Lepshas of Sikkim / Jha, Vanya & Jha, Ajeya
202. Ethno-Social Mobility in North East India / Bera, Gautam Kumar & SVD, K. Jose
203. Ethnoveterinary Plants of North East India / Sharma, U.K.
204. Experiences of Manipur and Indo-Myanmar Border Trade: A Relook / Khundrakpam, Padmabati
205. Exploring Environment History of North East India: Trends and Possibilities / Poddar, Sataydeo (Prof.) (Ed.)
206. Exploring Highlanders of Tripura and Chittagong Hill Tracts / Debnath, Rupak
207. Exploring North-East Indian Writings in English; 2 Volumes / Swami, Indu
208. Fairs and Festivals of India; 6 Volumes / Bezbaruah, M.P. & Gopal, Krishan (Chief Ed.)
209. Female Emancipation: Trends and Issues in North East India / Ray, Asok Kumar & Jyrwa, rbanoris (Eds.)
210. Ferns and Fern - Allies of Tripura (North-East India): A Morpho-Antomical Studies / Das, N.C. (Dr.)
211. Ferns and Fern-Allies of Arunachal Pradesh; 2 Volumes / Singh, S. & Panigrahi, G.
212. Ferns of Nagaland / Jamir, N.S. & Rao, R.R.
213. Financing Higher Education in Tripura / Das, Sanjoy; Chakraborty, Kiran Sankar & Dey, Nikhil Bhusan
214. Flora of Andhra Pradesh State (India); 4 Volumes / Pullaiah, T. & Chennaiah, E.
215. Flora of Barak Valley, Assam: With their Economic Utility (Volume 1) / Dutta, P.S.; Chaudhury, M. Dutta & Dutta, B.K.
216. Flora of Eastern Ghats: Hill Ranges of South East India; 4 Volumes / Pullaiah, T.; Rao, D. Muralidhara; Ramamurthy, K. Sri & Karuppusamy, S.
217. Flora of Medak District, Andhra Pradesh / Pullaiah, T.; Prabhakar C. & Rao, B. Raviprasad
218. Flora of Sambalpur (Orissa) / Panda, S. & Das, A.P.
219. Floral Diversity and Ecosystem Function in North-East India / Kamei, Jenpuiru
220. Floristic Diversity of Arunachal Pradesh: Upper Subansiri District / Ambrish, Kumar
221. Folk Culture and Oral Literature from North East India / Mibang, Tamo & Chaudhuri, Sarit K. (Eds.)
222. Folk Culture of the Misings of Assam: Tradition and Change / Sarma, Ashok (Dr.)
223. Folk Music of the Himalayas / Ghosh, Mandira
224. Folk Songs of Arunachal Pradesh / Pandey, B.B. (Dr.)
225. Folk Theatre Beyond Boundaries / Mohanty, Bharat Bhusan
226. Folklore in North East India / Sen, Soumen (Ed.)
227. Forest Flora of Meghalaya; 2 Volumes / Haridasan, K. & Rao, R.R.
228. Forest Resources in North East India / Ray, B. Datta
229. Forgotten Friends: Monks, Marriages, and Memories of Northeast India / Chatterjee, Indrani
230. Frontier Officers in Colonial: Northeast India / Chatterjee, Suhas
231. Functioning of Autonomous District Councils in Meghalaya / Dutta, Sujit Kumar
232. Fungi of Northern and Eastern India: A Monograph on Biology of Keratinophilic vs Keratinolytic Fungi / Ghosh, Gouri Rani
233. Gaan Ngai: A Festival of the Zeliangrong Nagas of North East India / Kamei, Jenpuiru
234. Ganja Cultivation and Hill Economy: An Economic Study in Manipur / Raman, Vino (Dr.)
235. Garo (Achik) Tribe of Meghalaya / Rizvi, S.H.M. & Roy, Shibani
236. The Garo Tribal Religion: Beliefs and Practices / Marak, Paulinus R.
237. Gazetteer of Bengal and North-East India / Allen, B.C.; Gait, E.A.; Allen, C.G.H. & Howard, H.F.
238. Gazetteer of Naga Hills and Manipur / Allen, B.C.
239. The Gazetteer of Sikhim / Risley, H.H.
240. Gender and Politics in India: Experiences from the Northeast / Lokho, Kaini (Ed.)
241. Gender Equality and Sustainable Development (With Special Reference to North East India) / Lalneihzovi (Dr.)
242. Gender, Peace and Development in North East India / Talukdar, Daisy Bora (Ed.)
243. Geo: Manipur Alert / Singh, R.K. Ranjan & Devei, Ch. Debala
244. Geoecology of Kameng Himalaya / Husain, Zahid
245. Geography of Intergrated Rural Area Development: Manipur / Devi, Phajabi (Dr.)
246. Geography of Well-Being of North-East India: Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar Islands / Hazra, Jayanti
247. Glimpses of North East India: People, Places, Culture, History, Politics (A box containing 200 knowledge cards and an information pamplet) / Haksar, Nandita
248. Glimpses of Northeast India Archaeology / Sharma, Dhritiman
249. Glimpses of Northern Region: Poeple Culture Religion and Economy; 2 Volumes / Sharma, B.R.
250. Globalisation and Development Dilemma: Reflections from North East India / Behera, M.C. (Ed.)
251. Globalisation and North-East India / Dubey, Amaresh; Kumar, M. Satish; Srivastav, Nirankar & Thomas, Eugene D. (Eds.)
252. Globalisation, Growth and Inequility in North East India; 2 Volumes / Dutta, Paritosh Chandra & Mandal, Ram Krishna
253. A Grammar of the Manipuri Language: Vocabulary and Phrase Book: To Which are Added Some Manipuri Proverbs and Specimens of Manipuri Correspondence / Primrose, A.J.
254. Grasses of North-Eastern India / Shukla, U.
255. Growth of Totalitarianism in Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram / Balwally, Darshan
256. A Guide to the Orchids of Sikkim / Bruhl, P.
257. Handbook of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants of North East India
258. Health and Development in Rural North East India / Sinha, Harendra (Ed.)
259. Health Care Practices Among the AO Nagas: Socio-Cultural Study of Nagaland / Boruah, Pranjal
260. Health Information System in North East India / Singh, Ch. Ibohal
261. The Herbal Flora of Assam and North-Eastern India / Sharma, S.N.
262. Heroes of North East India / Mukherjee, Sumitra
263. Higher Education in Arunachal Pradesh / Nayak, P.K.
264. Himalayan Vignettes: The Garhwal and Sikkim Treks / Naoroji, Kekoo
265. Hinduism in Manipur / Singh, G.P.
266. Historians and Historiography of Northeast India / Bhattacharjee, J.B.
267. Historical Development of Legal Literature on Customary Laws in Assam: A Critical Study / Rohman, Wakidur
268. Historical Researches into some Aspects of the Culture and Civilization of North-East India / Singh, G.P.
269. History and Archaeology of North-East India / Das, Paromita
270. History and Ethnic Identity Formation in North-East India / Hluna, John V.
271. History and Historiography of Arunachal Pradesh / Dutta, S.
272. History and Historiography of Assam / Pathak, Niranjan Ch. & Patak, Guptajit
273. History Culture and Traditions of North East India / Akoijam, Tangjakhombi
274. History of Darjeeling and the Sikkim Himalaya / Bhanja, K.C.
275. A History of Modern Manipur, 1826-2000: A Study of Feudalism, Colonialism and Democracy, 3 Volumes / Kamei, Gangmumei
276. A History of Nagas and Nagaland: Dynamics of Oral Tradition in Village Formation / Sanyu, Visier
277. History of Northeast India: Recent Perspective (Essays in Honour of Prof. J.B. Bhattacharjee) / Tripathi, Alok (Ed.)
278. History of Religion of Tripura / Palit, Projit Kumar
279. History of the Relations of the Government with the Hill Tribes of the North East Frontier of Bengal / Mackenzie, Alexander
280. History, Culture and Customs of Sikkim / Subba, Jash Raj
281. History, Geography and Travels of Sikkim and Bhutan / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
282. History, Religion and Culture of North East India / Raatan, T.
283. Holy Shrines of Assam: Brahmanical, Bauddha, Christian, Islamic, Jain and Sikh / Sarma, Pradip
284. Human Development and Rural Indebtedness in North East India / Purkayasthan, Gautam
285. Human Development: Experiences of North East India / Chakraborty, Kiran Sankar & Das, Gurudas (Eds.)
286. Human Ecology of Sikkim / Gulia, Brig. K.S.
287. Human Rights and Social Security in North-East India / Haokip, George T.
288. Hundred Years of Education in Manipur: 1896-1996 / Valui, R. Wonkhuimi
289. Hydraulic Management in Manipur: From Pre-State Formation to 19th Century / Singh, Herisnam Nilkant (Dr.)
290. Icons and Sculpture of Early and Medieval Assam / Bhattacharjee, Arun
291. Ideas and History of Manipur / Singh, Naorem Joukumar
292. Identity Issues in Northeast India / Bhattacharya, Ruma (Ed.)
293. In Abor Jungles of North East India / Hamilton, Angus
294. In Search of Praxis Theology for the Nagas / Nuh, V.K. (Ed.)
295. In the Shadow of the Himalayas: Tibet, Bhutan, Nepal, Sikkim: A Photographic Record by John Claude White 1883-1908 / Meyer, Kurt & Meyer, Pamela Deuel
296. Incredible North India: Folk Cultural Traditions / Pandey, S.P.; Singh, A.K.; Misra, Roli & Pandey, Sanjay
297. India and North-East India: Mind, Politics and the Process of Integration (1946-1950) / Nag, Sajal
298. India Under the Shadow of Terrorism / Hegde, H. Parameshwar
299. India's Act East Policy through Northeast: Opportunities and Challenges / Omprasad, Gadde & Gupta, Amit Kumar
300. India's Northeast and Beyond: Governance, Development and Security / Paswan, Nawal K. (Ed.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)