Section I. Status of Health in Rural North East India.
1. Desirable Daughters: Reflection on Present Status of women and Healthcare in North East India.
2. Promoting Rural Sanitation in Assam: Issues and Policy Measures.
3. Bottom up Planning in Health Sector: Special Reference to National Rural Health Mission Programme in Assam.
4. Nutritional Status of Rural Adults of North Tripura: A Study Based on Body Mass Index.
5. Health Awareness of Rural Adolescent Girls in Manipur.
6. Impact of Mass Media on Health Awareness among the Rural Agricultural Women: A Case Study in the Sonabarighat and Mashimpur Village of Cachar, Assam.
7. Health Conditions of the Flood Effected Residents in North East India: A Study of Sonabari Ghat Village, Assam.
8. Health Status in a Tea Garden Setting : A Study of Borjalenga Village in Cachar District, Assam.
Section II. Socio-Economic Development in Rural North East.
9. Globalisation and Rural Development of North East India: A Preview.
10. Socio-Economic Status of the Sixth Schedule Area of Mizoram.
11. Socio-Economic Upliftment through NGOs in Rural Majuli, Assam.
12. Implementation of MGNREGS: A Study of North East India.
13. Rural Livelihood Diversification of Indigenous Tribal People and Depletion of Common Property Resources: An Empirical Study in Arunachal Pradesh, India.
14. Rural Development Schemes in Mizoram: A Critical Appraisal. C.Vanlalkulhpuia and E.
15. Implementation of New Land Use Policy in Mizoram: Issues and Challenges.
16. Performance of Rice Production in Central Brahmaputra Valley Zone of Assam during 1971-2010.
17. Shifting Cultivation to Settled Agriculture and Tribal Development: A Study in Mizoram.
18. Poverty Alleviation and Rural Development in Mizoram: Role of State Legislature.