1. Ethno-Nationalism and self-Determination.
2. Ethnic Issues, Secularism and Conflict Resolution in North-East India.
3. Growing Challenge to the Concept of secularism and its Special Impact on North-East Region.
4. Ethnicity and Ethnic Movements in North-East India.
5. Ethnic Cultural Diversity of North-East India.
6. Ethnic Issues and Secularism: Dialectical Approach for Conflict resolution.
7. Secular Thoughts and Communal Practices in India and its North-East.
8. Equality, Fraternity and development: Resolving Ethnic Conflict.
9. Ethno-Cultural Paranoia and Political Design: Some reflections.
10. Upholding the Value of secularism in North-East India.
11. Secularism in India: Problems and Perspectives.
12. Ethnicity, Ethnic Conflict and Conflict Resolution in North-East India.
13. Ethnicity in Tripura: A Conceptual Framework.
14. Ethnic Identity Issue of Arunachal Pradesh.
15. Ethnic Issues in Nagaland and North-East India.
16. Conflict resoulation in Naga Society: Past and Present.
17. The Nepalis in Assam: A Question of Identity.
18. Implicit Communalism: The case of Contemporary Assam.
19. Ideological Aspects of Bodo Separatism in Assam.
20. Movement of Lesser Known Ethnic Groups of Assam.
21. Tribal Population and Ethnic Problem in Assam.
22. Issues and Problems of Ethnicity in Assam.
23. Ethnicity, Secularism and religious Tolerance: The Role of Ahoms in Assam Society.
24. Secularism, Ethnicity and Mongolian Culture in North-East India.
25. Ethnic Issues and Conflict Resolution: A Case Study of the Karbis in Assam.
26. Bodo Issues.
27. Ethnicity with Special References to North-East India.
28. Identity crisis of BOROS (BODOS) in Brahmaputra Valley.
29. An Overview of the Dimasa Society.
30. Spatial Distribution and Socio-Economic Well-being of Scheduled Tribe Population in Assam.