Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > > Philosophy
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 112 Upanisads: An Exhaustive Introduction, Sanskrit text, English translation and index of verses; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L.; Bimani, O.N. & Trivedi, Bindiya (Eds.)
2. The Abhidhamma Philosophy or the Psycho-Ethical Philosophy of Early Buddhism, 2 Volumes / Kashyap, Bhikkhu J.
3. Abhidharma Buddhism to 150 A.D. / Potter, Karl H.; Buswell, Robert E.; Jaini, Padmanabh S. & Reat, Noble Ross (Eds.)
4. Abhidharmakosa-Bhasya of Vasubandhu: The Treasury of Abhidharma and its (Auto) Commentary, 4 Volumes / Sangpo, Gelong Lodro (Tr.)
5. Abhinavagupta: Minor Works and Glossary / Singh, Satya Prakash & Swami Maheshvarananda
6. Adipurana of Jinasena: Sanskrit text with English translation and notes by Shantilal Nagar (2 Volumes)
7. Advaita Metaphysics: A Contemporary Perspective / Maitra, Tapti
8. The Advaita Worldview: God, World, and Humanity / Rambachan, Anantanand
9. Advayasiddhi: The Tantric View of Laksminkara (Sanskrit text with English translation and critical annotation) / Mishra, Ramprasad
10. Advent of Islam in Kashmir / Hassnain, Fida Muhammad Khan
11. Advice on Dying and Living a Better Life / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
12. After Buddhism: Rethinking Dharma for a Secular Age / Batchelor, Stephen
13. After Death, Life! / Maqsood, Ruqaiyyah Waris
14. Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India / Patil, Parimal G.
15. The Agni Puranam; 4 Volumes / Dutta, M.N.
16. Agnimahapuranam of Sri Vedavyasa: Sanskrit Text with English translation of M.N. Dutta; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
17. The Aitareya Brahmanam of the Rigveda: Earliest Speculations of the Brahmans on the Meaning of the Sacrificial Prayers and on the Origin, Performance, and Sense of the Rites of the Vedic Religion; 2 Volumes / Haug, Martin (Tr.)
18. Allah Islamic Perspective of God / Ahmed, Salahuddin
19. Anagatavamsa Desana: The Serman of the Chronicle To-Be / Holt, John Clifford (Ed.)
20. Analytical Study of Sikh Philosophy / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
21. Anandamayi: Her Life and Wisdom / Lannoy, Richard
22. Ancient Indian Culture / Singh, P.
23. Angavijja: Science of Divination through Physical Signs & Symbols / Punyavijayaji (Ed.)
24. Antiquities of Vedas and Upanishads / Sidhu, A.S.
25. Anu-Gita in the Mahabharata: Re-affirming Bhagavad-Gita's Message of Good-of-all / Agarwal, Satya P. & Agarwal, Urmila
26. Aparthak Siddhibhava: With Special Reference to Ramanuja's Metaphysics / Chakraborty, Aparna
27. Archaeology of Religion in South Asia: Buddhist, Brahmanical and Jaina Religious Centres in Bihar and Bengal, c. AD 600-1200 / Prasad, Birendra Nath
28. The Art of Peace: Nobel Peace Laureates Discuss Human Rights, Conflict and Reconciliation / Hopkins, Jeffery (Ed.)
29. Arya Samaj: A Renaissance / Saraswati, Swami Satya Prakash
30. The Aryan Path of the Buddha (Rare Book) / Gupta, K. Manohar
31. Aryavarta: The Original Habitat of Aryans / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
32. Ashoka and Buddhism / Singh, Arimardan (Dr.)
33. Ashtanga Yoga of Patanjali: Philosophy, Religion Culture, Ethos and Practices / Iyengar, Prashant S.
34. Aspects of Indological Studies / Wadekar, M.L.
35. Aspects of Spirituality and Education / Sharma, R.P. & Srivastava, Arti (Eds.)
36. Asvalayana-Samhita of the Rgveda: With Padapatha, Detailed Introduction and two Indices; 2 Volumes / Chaubey, B.B. (Ed.)
37. Asvalayana-Srautsutram / Sharma, Gopalprasad (Dr.) (Ed.)
38. Atharva Veda with Hindi Translation in Word Order, Brief Exposition, and Notes from the Exegeses and Translations of Ancient and Modern Interpreters by Dr. Jiya Lal Kamboj, 4 Volumes
39. The Atharvaveda (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Devi Chand
40. Atharvaveda (Saunaka) with The Pada-patha and Sayanacarya's commentary; 5 Volumes / Vishva Bandhu (Ed.)
41. Atharvaveda Samhita, edited by Vedamurti Taponistha Pandit Srirama Sharma Acharya; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit texts with Hindi translation)
42. Atharvaveda: Shaunkiya Samhita; 2 Volumes / Agnihotry, Prabhudayalu (Dr.) (Tr.)
43. Atharvaveda-Samhita (Mulamantra with English translation and Mantra-Index), 2 Volumes (Translated into English by William Dwight Whitney) / Jha, Naveen Kumar & Anjana (Drs.) [Revised & Edited]
44. Atharva-Veda-Samhita along with Sayanabhasya: Edited with Hindi translation by Pt. Ramswarooop Sharma Gaud, 8 Volumes
45. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Kandas 1-20 (Sanskrit text, introduction, notes and index of verses) / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
46. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Sanskrit text with English translation according to W.D. Whitney and Sayanabhasya, introduction, notes and index of verses; 3 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
47. Atharva-Veda-Samhita; 2 Volumes (Translated into English with Critical and Exegetical commentary) / Whitney, William Dwight
48. Atharvavediya Paippaladasamhita: The Paippalada-Samhita of the Atharvaveda, Critically edited from palmleaf manuscripts in the Oriya script discovered by Durgamohan Bhattacharyya and one Sarada manuscript, 4 Volumes (in Sanskrit) / Bhattacharya, Dipak (Prof.) (Ed.)
49. Back Over the Mountains: A Journey to the Buddha Within / Marshall, Jane
50. Bauddh Dharma Darshan (in Hindi) / Dev, Narendra
51. Bauddha Darsana Mimamsa: A Comprehensive Exposition of the Buddhist Religion and Philosophy with the Origin and Development of the Important Schools of the Buddhistic Thought / Upadhyaya, Acharya Baladeva
52. Bauddha Darshan tatha anya Bharatiya Darshan: Aetihasik Shodhpurna, Pakshapatrahit, Tulnatamak Vivechan (2 Parts in Hindi) / Upadhyay, Bharatsingh
53. Baudh Gyan-Mimansha / Sharma, Hariprakash (Dr.)
54. Baudh Viharo ke Arthik Aayam (Hindi) / Shukla, Jaishankar (Dr.)
55. Being As Consciousness: Yogacara Philosophy of Buddhism / Tola, Fernando & Dragonetti, Carmen
56. Being Nobody, Going Nowhere: Meditations on the Buddhist Path / Khema, Ayya
57. Beyond Eternity through Mysticism / Bhutia, Lama Thinley Dorjey
58. Beyond the Word: Buddhist Approach to Knowledge and Reality / Pandit, Motilal
59. The Bhagavad Gita for Daily Living; 3 Volumes / Easwaran, Eknath
60. Bhagavad Gita: The Sacred Scripture of India with Facing-page Commentary that Brings the Text to Life for You / Swami, Shri Purohit (Tr.)
61. Bhakti: The Philosophy of Sri Chaitanya / Sethi, Minakshi
62. Bharatiya Darshanshastra ka Itihas: Madhyakaleen Acharyon ka Darshan; 5 Volumes (Acharya Shankar, Ramanuj, Acharya Madhva, Ballabh aur Chaitanya Bhakti) (in Hindi) / Vedalankar, Jaidev
63. Bhartridarshanam / Jha, Kamdev
64. Bhartriharikrit Shatakatrayam (Niti, Shringar, Vairagya) with Sanskrit and Hindi explanation / Kumar, Manoj (Dr.)
65. Bhartrihari's Satakatrayam: With the oldest commentary of Jain scholar Dhanasaragani with principal variants from many manuscripts, etc. / Kosambi, D.D. (Ed.)
66. Bhartrihari-Shataktrayam (Text with Hindi and English translation and notes etc.) / Gopinatha Purohit & Nag Sharan Singh
67. Bhavanopanishad: Text with Translation and Explanation (2nd Edition) / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
68. Bhikkhuni Patimokkha of the Six Schools (Translated into English) / Singh, Charsumaran Kabil (Tr.)
69. The Bhutanese Guide to Happiness: 365 Proverbs from the World's Happiest Nation / Tshering, Gyonpo
70. Biographical Dictionary of Ancient Indian Rsis: Based on Vedas Upanisads Epics and Puranas; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shantilal
71. Blissful Experience Bhakti: Quintessence of Indian Philisophy / Sribhashyam, T.K. & Sheshadri, Alamelu
72. Blooming in the Open / Chaitanya, Sudheendra
73. Boddh Pragya Sindhu, Vols.1-8 (in Hindi) / Sharma, Satya Prakash & Labh, Baid Nath (Eds.)
74. The Bodhicaryavatara of Santideva: Entering the Path of Enlightenment (Translation with a Guide) / Matics, Marion L. (Tr.)
75. Bodhisattva Doctrine in Buddhism / Kawamura, Leslie S. (Ed.)
76. The Bodhisattva Path: Based on the Ugrapariprccha, a Mahayana Sutra (A Study and Translation) / Nattier, Jan
77. The Bodhisattva Warriors: The Origin Inner Philosophy, History and Symbolism of the Buddhist Martial Art within India and China / Tomio, Shifu Nagaboshi
78. The Bodhisattva's Brain: Buddhism Naturalized / Flanagan, Owen
79. Bodhisattvas of the Forest and the Formation of the Mahayana: A Study and Translation of the Rastrapalapariprccha-sutra / Boucher, Deniel
80. Bodhisiri: A Festschrift to Annapareddy Venkateswara Reddy (Buddhaghoshudu) / Reddy, P. Chenna & Reddy, E. Siva Nagi (Eds.)
81. The Brahma Sutra / Tattvabhusan, Sitanath
82. The Brahmasutra: The Philosophy of God-Realisation / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
83. Breathe! You Are Alive: Sutra on the Full Awareness of Breathing / Hanh, Thich Nhat
84. The Brhadaranyaka Upanisad: with original text in Roman transliteration, English translation and appendices; 3 Volumes / Yati, Guru Nitya Chaitanya
85. Brhadaranyaka-Upanisad: Text in Sanskrit and translation with notes in English from the commentaries of Sankaracarya and the gloss of Anandagiri by Dr. E. Roer
86. Brihadaranyaka Upanisad: With the Commentary of Sri Madhavacharya Called Also Anandatirtha; 2 Volumes / Basu, B.D.; Trns. Vasu, S.C. & Vidyabhusana, P.R.B.
87. The Buddha and His Disciples / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
88. The Buddha and His Relation to the Vedas (The Buddha-Mimansa) / Maitreya
89. Buddha and the Christ: Explorations in Buddhist and Christian Dialogue / Lefebure, D. Leo
90. Buddha at Work: Finding Purpose, Balance and Happiness at Your Workplace / Pandit, Geetanjali
91. The Buddha Mimansa: The Buddha Relation to Vedic Religion / His Holiness The Swami Maharaja Yogiraja (Ed.)
92. Buddha Mind, Buddha Body: Walking Toward Enlightenment / Hanh, Thick Nhat
93. The Buddha Rediscovered In The Light of J. Krishnamurti / Deshpande, Sudhakar
94. Buddha Within: Tathagatagarbha Doctrine according to the Shen-tong interpretation of the Ratnagotravibhaga / Hookham, S.K.
95. Buddha: A Path of Virtue / Singh, Vidyotma
96. Buddha: Birth to Nirvana / Pant, Jitendra
97. Buddha: The Intelligent Heart / Shearer, Alistair
98. Buddha: The Living Way / Iyer, Pico
99. Buddhanusmrti: A Glossary of Buddhist Terms / Acharya, Kala (Dr.)
100. Buddha's Doctrine of Suffering and Salvation; 2 Volumes / Nithiyanandam, V. (Ed.)
101. Buddhism / Pande, G.C. & Chattopadhyaya, D.P.
102. Buddhism and American Thinkers / Inada, Kenneth K. (Ed.)
103. Buddhism and Ethics / Srivastava, M.
104. Buddhism and Philosophy / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
105. Buddhism and Sarvodaya: Sri Lankan Experience / Ariyaratne, A.T.
106. Buddhism and Vedanta: Contrast and Similarity / Singh, Chandrika & Sisodiya, Suraj Singh
107. Buddhism for World Peace / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
108. Buddhism in Comparative Light / Nakamura, Hajime
109. Buddhism in Global Perspective; 2 Volumes / Panth, R.
110. Buddhism is Not What You Think: Finding Freedom Beyond Beliefs / Hagen, Steve
111. Buddhism is True (The Undivided Path) / Wagh, B.G.
112. Buddhism on the Path to Nirvana / Chopra, Swati
113. Buddhism Through the Ages / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
114. Buddhism Wheel of the Law / Henry Alabaster, Esq.
115. Buddhism, Philosophy and Culture / Sharma, A.R. (Ed.)
116. Buddhism: A Practical Psychology / Sai, Ch. Venkata Siva (Dr.)
117. Buddhism: A Study of the Buddhist Norm / Rhys Davids (Mrs.)
118. Buddhism: A Way of Values: A Dialogue on Valorisation Across Time and Space / Lokesh Chandra & Ikeda, Daisaku
119. Buddhism: Its Historical, Theoretical and Popular Aspects / Eitel, Ernest J.
120. Buddhism: Philosophy, Culture and Religion / Singh, Ratan (Ed.)
121. Buddhisms and Deconstructions / Park, Jin Y. (Ed.)
122. Buddhist Aesthetics and Ethics / Prasad, H.
123. Buddhist Art and Thought / Shashibala
124. Buddhist Avadanas / Sharma, Sharmistha
125. Buddhist Concepts: Old and New / Kirtisinghe, Buddhadasa P. (Ed.)
126. Buddhist Cosmology / Singh, N.K.
127. Buddhist Cosmology: Science and Theology in the Images of Motion and Light / Kloetzli, W. Randolph
128. Buddhist Doctrine and Philosophy / Das, Sanjib Kumar
129. A Buddhist Doctrine of Experience: A New Translation and Interpretation of the Works of Vasubhandhu the Yogacarin / Kochumuttom, Thomas A.
130. Buddhist Ecology: In the Pitaka and Kikayas / Huong, Gioi
131. Buddhist Epistemology / Bhatt, S.R. & Mahrotra, Anu
132. Buddhist Epistemology Logic and Language / Chhatre, Lata Dilip
133. Buddhist Ethics: Relevance and Impact on Contemporary Society / Kumar, Suresh
134. The Buddhist Jurisprudence / Talim, Meena
135. Buddhist Law / Singh, Indra Narayan (Dr.)
136. Buddhist Logic and Epistemology: Studies in the Buddhist Analysis of Inference and Language / Matilal, Bimal Krishna & Evans, Robert D.
137. Buddhist Logic and Quantum Dilemma / Burde, Jayant
138. Buddhist Logic; 2 Volumes / Stcherbatsky, Th.
139. Buddhist Metaphysics and Ethics / Prasad, H.
140. Buddhist Mode of Education in Modern Context / Kumar, Ajit
141. The Buddhist Path to Enlightenment: Tibetan Buddhist Philosophy and Practice / Tulku, Lama Doboom
142. The Buddhist Perspectives on Human Rights / Das, A.N.
143. Buddhist Phenomenology: A Theravada Perspective / Varma, C.B.
144. Buddhist Philosophy / Dwivedi, Arvind
145. Buddhist Philosophy from 350 to 600 A.D. / Potter, Karl H. (Ed.)
146. Buddhist Philosophy from 600 to 750 A.D. (The Encyclopedia of Indian Philosophies, Volume 21) / Potter, Karl H. (Ed.)
147. Buddhist Philosophy from 750 onward (The Encyclopedia of Indian Philosophies, Volume 22) / Potter, Karl H. (Ed.)
148. Buddhist Philosophy in India and Ceylon / Keith, A. Berriedale
149. Buddhist Philosophy of Social Activism / Nithyianandam, V. (Dr.)
150. Buddhist Philosophy of the Theravada / Bhagwat, N.K.
151. Buddhist Philosophy of Universal Flux: An Exposition of the Philosophy of Critical Realism as Expounded by the School of Dignaga / Mookerjee, Satkari
152. Buddhist Poetry, Thought and Diffusion; 2 Volumes
153. Buddhist Positiveness: Studies on the Lotus Sutra / Tola, Fernando & Dragonetti, Carmen
154. Buddhist Practice of Concentration / Wai-Dau, Bhikshu & Goddard, Dwight
155. Buddhist Reflections / Govinda, Lama Anagarika
156. Buddhist Religious Texts and Thoughts / Ahluwalia, S.P.
157. Buddhist Rules for the Laity: A Translation of the Sigalowada and Vyaggapajja Sutras / Subasinha, D.J.
158. Buddhist Sects and Philosophies / Mahendra & Mittal, P. (Comp.)
159. Buddhist Symbolism of Wish-Fulfilment / Senadeera, Karunaratne Gunapala
160. Buddhist System of Education: Modern Approach (2nd Edition) / Nithiyanandam, V.
161. Buddhist Tantra: A Philosophical Reflection and Religious Investigation / Singh, Lalan Prasad
162. Buddhist Theory of Causation and Einstein's Theory of Relativity / Bharucha, Filita P.
163. Buddhist Theory of Meaning and Literary Analysis / Mishra, Rajnish Kumar
164. Buddhist Theory of Momentariness / Aggarwal, Vibha
165. Buddhist Thought and Ritual / Kalupahana, David J.
166. Buddhist Thought in India: Three phases of Buddhist Philosophy / Conze, Edward
167. Buddhist Thought: A Complete Introduction to the Indian Tradition (2nd Edition) / Williams, Paul with Tribe, Anthony & Wynne, Alexander
168. The Buddhist Unconscious: The alaya-vijnana in the context of Indian Buddhist thought / Waldron, William S.
169. The Buddhist View of Knowledge and Reality / Pandit, Moti Lal
170. Buddhist Vinayas: A Focus (W.R.T. Mulasarvastivada Vinaya) / Ghosh, Anandamayee
171. Buddhist Wisdom: The Mystery of the Self / Grimm, George
172. Buddhist World Peace and Harmony / Pathak, S.K.
173. Buddhiyoga of The Gita and Other Essays / Anirvan
174. Build A Better Buddha: The Guide Remaking Yourself Exactly As You Are / Robbins, James
175. Candipathah: Incorporating Sridurgasaptasati (Devimahatmyam) and the Associate Hymns / Pankaj, Allahabadia Pran Nath & Pankaj, Bhavana
176. Caste and Buddhist Philosophy: Continuity of Some Buddhist Arguments against the Realist Interpretation of Social Denominations / Eltschinger, Vincent
177. Causality and its Application: Samkhya, Bauddha and Nyaya / Shaw, J.L.
178. Causality in Science and Vedanta: Leading to the Solution of the Quantum Measurement Problem / Bharati, Swami Paramananda
179. The Central Conception of Buddhism / Stcherbatsky, Th.
180. The Central Philosophy of Buddhism: A Study of Madhyamika System / Murti, T.R.V.
181. The Central Philosophy of The Rgveda: The Concept of Divine / Ramamurty, A.
182. Cetana and the Dynamics of Volition in Theravada Buddhism / Devdas, Nalini
183. Chandogya Upanisad: Translation with and Extensive Commentary by Swami Muni Narayana Prasad (with the original text in Sanskrit and Roman transliteration)
184. Chhandogya Upanisad: With The Commontary of Sri Madhavacharya Called Also Anandatirtha; 2 Volumes / Basu, B.D. & Trns. Vasu, S.C. (Ed.)
185. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
186. The Circle of Karma / Mack, Joshua
187. Classical and Contemporary Issues in Indian Studies: Essays in Honour of Trichur S. Rukmani / Kumar, P. Pratap & Duquette, Jonathan (Eds.)
188. Classical Indian Ethical Thought: A Philosophical Study of Hindu, Jaina and Bauddha Morals / Tiwari, Kedar Nath
189. Classical Samkhya: An Interpretation of its History and Meaning / Larson, Gerald James
190. Clear Light of Bliss: The Practice of Mahamudra in Vajrayana Buddhism / Gyatso, Geshe Kelsang
191. Collected Papers on the Tathagatagarbha Doctrine / Takasaki, Jikido
192. Come, Come, Yet Again Come / Osho
193. Compassion and Peace in Buddhism / Sai, Chintala Venkata Siva
194. Compassion in Buddhism and Puranas / Soonthorndhammathada, Phra
195. Compendium of Philosophy: Translation from the Original Pali of the Abhidhammattha-Sangaha. Revised and Edited by Mrs. Rhys Davids / Aung, Shwe Zan
196. The Complete Mahabharata; Volume 1 / Menon, Ramesh
197. The Complete Mahabharata; Volume 3 / Kumar, Jayashree & Osborne, Katya
198. Concept of Gayatri: In the Vedas and the Puranas / Das, Prajna Paramita
199. The Concept of VAC in the Vedic Literature / Pingle, Pratibha M.
200. Conception of Buddhist Nirvana: with Sanskrit Text of Madhyamakakarika by Theodore Stcherbatsky / Singh, Jaideva (Ed.)
201. Concepts of Dhamma in Dhammapada / Lien, Bhikkhuni T.N. Tiu
202. Concise Encyclopaedia of Early Buddhist Philosophy: Based on the study of the Abhidhammatthasangahasarupa / Verma, C.B.
203. Confession of a Buddhist Atheist / Batchelor, Stephen
204. Confessions, Upadesh and Talks / Omkar, Sadguru
205. Controversial Tracts on Christianity and Mohammedanism; 2 Volumes / Lee, S.
206. Cosmic Love and Human Apathy: Swami Vivekanands Restatement of Religion / Sharma, Jyotirmaya
207. The Cosmology of the Bhagavata Purana: Mysteries of the Sacred Universe / Thompson, Richard L.
208. Craving and Salvation: A Study in Buddhist Soteriology / Mathews, Bruce
209. A Critical Study of Brahma Gupta and His Works / Saraswati, Swami Satya Prakash
210. The Cult of Nothingness: The Philosophers and the Buddha / Vohnson, Pamela; Streight, David & Droit, Roger-Pol
211. Cultivating the Mind of Love: The Practice of Looking Deeply in the Mahayana Buddhist Tradition / Hanh, Thich Nhat
212. The Cultural Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Chatterji, Suniti Kumar
213. Culture Heritage of the Hindus; 2 Volumes (in 4 parts) / Ward, W.
214. Curse as a Motif in the Mahabharata / Ramankutty, P.V. (Dr.)
215. Cutting through Spiritual Materialism / Trungpa, Chogyam
216. Dawn of Chinese Pure Land Buddhist Doctrine: Ching-ying Hui-yuan's Commentary on the Visualization Sutra / Tanaka, Kenneth K.
217. Death Must Die: A Western Women's Life-Long Spiritual Quest in India with Shree Anandamayee Ma: Based on the Diaries of Atmananda / Alexander, Ram (Ed.)
218. The Debate of King Milinda: An Abridgement of the Milinda Panha / Pesala, Bhikkhu (Ed.)
219. Delog: Journey to Realms Beyond Death / Drolma, Delog Dawa
220. Depth of Humility: Commentaries on the Gnostic and Buddhist Concept of Humility / Weber, Jorg & et. al. (Eds.)
221. Destiny Disrupted: A History of the World through Islamic Eyes / Ansary, Tamim
222. Devi Puran / Sharma, Janaky
223. Deyadharma: Studies in Memory of Dr. D. C. Sircar / Bhattacharya, Gouriswar (Dr.) (Ed.)
224. The Dhamma-Cakka-Pavattana Sutta: The First Sermon of Buddha Delivered at the Deer-Park (Sarnath) about Two Thousand Five Hundred Years Ago in the Month of July (Asadha) / Sister Vajira
225. Dhamma-Nayaka: A Memorial Volume in Honour of Ven. Bhadant Anand Kausalyayan / Naik, C.D.
226. Dhammapada / Sharan, Mahesh Kumar (Tr.)
227. The Dhammapada: The Sayings of Buddha
228. The Dhammasangani: Enumeration of the Ultimate Realities; 2 Volumes / Khine, U. Kyaw (Tr.)
229. Dharma: That Illuminatives All Beings Impartially Like the Light of the Sun and the Moon / Rinpoche, Kalu
230. Dharmakirti on Compassion and Rebirth with a Study of Backward Causation in Buddhism / Franco, Eli
231. Dharmakirti's Rupavatara: A Critical Study / Lalithambal, K.S. (Dr.)
232. Dharmapravicaya: Aspects of Buddhist Studies: Essays in Honour of N.H. Samtani / 'Shravak', Lalji & Willemen, Charles (Eds.)
233. The Dharmasastra: An Introductory Analysis / Swain, Brajakishore
234. Dharmasutra Parallels: Containing the Dharmasutras of Apastamba, Gautama, Baudhayana, and Vasistha / Olivelle, Patrick (Ed. & Tr.)
235. Dharm-Darshan ki Roop-Rekha - An Outline of Philosophy of Religion (in Hindi) / Sinha, Harendra Prasad (Dr.)
236. Dialogues on the Hindu Philosophy: Comprising The Nyaya, The Sankhya, The Vedanta; To which is added a discussion of the authorrity of the Vedas / Banerjee, Krishna Mohan (1813-1885)
237. Dialogues with the Masses in Ancient India / Rituraj, Arvind (Dr.)
238. Diet for Transcendence: Vegetarianism and the World Religions / Rosen, Steven
239. Discovering the Rigveda: A Bracing text for Our Times / Raghavan, G.N.S.
240. Discovery of Sanskrit Treasures (7 Volumes) / Shastri, Satya Vrat (Prof.) (Dr.)
241. Divine Incarnation: A Mystery / Krishnamani, M.N.
242. Divine Support: Ghurras Wooden Churning-Red Holders from Nepal / Sedt, Paul De
243. The Divine Vibration (Spandanirnaya) (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Kaul, Madhusudan (Tr.)
244. The Doctrine of Avatara / Sadanandam, C.
245. A Dose of Emptiness: An Annotated Translation of the sTong thun chen mo of mKhas grub dGe legs dpal bzang / Cabezon, Jose Ignacio
246. Duties and Responsibilities of Islamic People / Ali, Masood
247. The Earlier and Later Upanisads / Manohar, Mrinalini Vivek
248. Early Buddhism and Indian Thoughts / Pathak, P.
249. Early Buddhist Jurisprudence (Theravada-Vinaya-Laws) / Bhagvat, Durga N.
250. Early Buddhist Metaphysics: The Making of a Philosophical Tradition / Ronkin, Noa
251. Early Buddhist Theory of Knowledge / Jayatilleke, K.N.
252. Ecological Responsibility: A Dialogue with Buddhism: A Collection of Essays and Talks / Martin, Julia (Ed.)
253. Education and the Bhagavad Gita / Jamwal, Balbir Singh (Dr.)
254. Eight Minor Upanishads: Path to Liberation (Sanskrit text, Introduction, English translation & notes) / Pradeep
255. Ekayana Philosophy of the Saddharmapundarika Sutra / Kinh, Ven. Nguyen Xuan (Thich Tam Duc) & Bhatt, S.R.
256. Emptiness and Becoming: Integrating Madhyamika Buddhism and Process Philosophy / Kakol, Peter Paul
257. The Emptiness of Emptiness: An Introduction to Early Indian Madhyamika / Huntington, (Jr.) C.W. & Wangchen, Geshe Namgyal
258. Encounter with Buddhism: A Study of the Evolution of Buddhist Thought / Pandit, Moti Lal
259. Encyclopaedia of Christianity / Kerketta, R.
260. Encyclopaedia of Hinduism / Tiwari, S.K.
261. Encyclopaedia of Indian Wisdom; 2 Volumes (Prof. Satya Vrat Shastri Felicitation Volume) / Sharma, Ram Karan (Prof.) (Ed.)
262. Encyclopaedia of Jainism / Chaturvedi, N.D.
263. Encyclopaedia of Oriental Philosophy and Religion; 16 Volumes / Singh, N.K. & Mishra, A.P. (Eds.)
264. Encyclopaedia on Srimad Bhagavatam / Rengarajan, T.
265. Encyclopaedic History of the Light of Civilization: How the Vision of God Has Inspired All the Great Civilization / Hagger, Nicholas
266. Encyclopaedic Survey of Oriental Thought; 3 Volumes / Gupta, N.L.
267. Encyclopedia of Indian Philosophies; 25 Volumes (in 26 Parts) / Potter, Karl H. (Gen. Ed.)
268. Endless Path: Buddhism / Diane & Sutherland, Jon
269. Enjoying Bliss in Kalidasa's Rtusamhara and Meghaduta / Kulshreshta, Sushma & Kulshreshta, Abha
270. Enjoying Ecstasy in Kalidasa's Raghuvamsa / Kulshreshta, Abha
271. Enlightenment to Go: The Classic Buddhist Path of Compassion and Transformation / Michie, David
272. Epistemological Approach to Ch'an Enlightenment: A Philosophical Study / Huang, Hsin-chun
273. Essays on Rgveda and Other Topics / Tamhankar, D.K.
274. Essays on the Gita: Sanskrit Verses in Devanagari and Roman Transliteration by Sri Aurobindo Ghose / Panda, N.C. (Ed.)
275. Essays on Time in Buddhism / Prasad, H.S. (Ed.)
276. Essence of Bhagavad Gita: A Compendium of Atmajnana and Karmavijnana / Ojha, Madhusudan
277. The Essence of Buddhism: An Introduction to Its Philosophy and Practice / Kyabgon, Traleg
278. Essence of Hindu Religion and Philosophy / Rao, D. Jagannatha
279. Essence of the Heart Sutra: The Dalai Lama's Heart of Wisdom Teachings / Gyatso, Tenzin (H.H. the XIV Dalai Lama)
280. The Essential Vedanta: A New Source Book of Advaita Vedanta / Deutsch, Eliot & Dalvi, Rohit (Eds.)
281. The Essentials of Buddhist Philosophy / Takakusu, Junjiro
282. Essentials of Vedic Literature / Archak, K.B.
283. The Eternal Way: The Inner Meaning of the Bhagavad Gita / Davis, Roy Eugene
284. Ethics and Epics: Reflections on Indian Ethos / Pandey, K.C.
285. Ethics in Buddhism / Vashishth, Suraj
286. Ethics in Islam / Ansari, Amir
287. The Ethics of Buddhism / Tachibana, S.
288. Ethics of Tibet: Boddhisattva Section of Tsong-Kha-Pa's Lam Rim Chin Mo (Translated from the Tibetan Original) / Wayman, Alex (Tr.)
289. Ethics without God / Mishra, A.K.
290. An Evaluation of the Vedantic Critique of Buddhism / Darling, Gregory Joseph
291. Evolution of Islamic Wisdom / Khan, Muhammad Razi
292. The Evolution of Religion: The Gifford Lectures Delivered Before the University of St. Andrews; 2 Volumes / Caird, E.
293. Existence and Enlightenment in the Lankavatara-sutra: A Study in the Ontology and Epistemology of the Yogacara School of Mahayana Buddhism / Sutton, Florin Giripescu
294. Experiencing Buddhism: Ways of Wisdom and Compassion / Habito, Ruben L.F.
295. Exploring Hindu Mind: Cultural Reflection and Symbolism / Narayan, M.K.V.
296. Exploring Science in Ancient Indian Texts / Singh, Bal Ram (Ed.)
297. Exploring the Structure of Emptiness: Philosophical Hermeneutics of the Text Catusstava of Nagarjuna: A Translation and Interpretation / Varghese, Mathew
298. Facets of Vedic Studies / Ray, Bidyut Lata (Ed.)
299. Faith and Devotion in Theravada Buddhism / Saibaba, V.V.S.
300. Faith and Philosophy of Buddhism / Bhaskar, V.S.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)