1. Buddhist Art: From the Northwest to the Far East.
2. Amitabha: The Buddha of Immesurable light in Japanese Art.
3. Yoga: The Basis of the Taima Mandala.
4. Bodhisattvas of Debate and Defence.
5. Buddhist Colossi in Japan.
6. Mandala and Meditation in Japanese Esoteric Art.
7. India and East Asia: A Cultural Symbiosis.
8. Bodhisattvas in Buddhist Art and Thought.
9. From Ajanty to Horyuji.
10. A Sanskrit Manuscript of the Gupta Period at the Horyuji Monastery in Japan.
11. Zen Bearings on Japanese Arts.
12. Four Divine Guardians in Japanese Art.
13. India and Japan: Academic Relations in Early 20th Century.
14. Structure of Gobu-shingan and the Graphic Vajradhatu-Mandala in the light of the Sarva-tathagata-tattva-sangraha.
15. Iconograhy of Vaisravana in Japanese Art Compared with Sanskrit Literary Sources.
16. Cultural Interflow bewteen India and Central Asia.
17. Monasteries of Khotan in Tibetan Literary Sources.
18. Apotheosis of an Indonesian King of the Singasari Dynasty.
19. Fire Altar for Asvamedha Ceremony in Indonesia.
20. The Earliest Sanskrit Documents from Indonesia.
21. Sanskrit Text in Chinese and Tibetan Translations.
22. Sanskrit in Japan.
23. Sanskrit in Southeast Asia.
24. Search for Shambhala and Kalacakra by Yuri and Nicholas Roerichs.
25. Hevajra in Buddhist literature, Imperial Ceremonies and Art.
26. Banner of Peace.
27. Role of Suvarnaprabhisa-sutra in the Polity of East Asia.