Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Religion
Displaying 1 - 300
1. The Purana Text of the Dynasties of the Kali Age / Pargiter .F.E
2. 112 Upanisads: An Exhaustive Introduction, Sanskrit text, English translation and index of verses; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L.; Bimani, O.N. & Trivedi, Bindiya (Eds.)
3. 35 Golden Keys to Who You Are and Why You're Here / Anderson, Linda C.
4. 500 Years of Tantrasamgrah: A Landmark in the History of Astronomy / Sriram, M.S.; Ramasubramaniam, K. & Srinivas, M.D.
5. Aadhyatmik Vibhuti Swami Ramtirath / Chauhan, Lalbahadur Singh
6. Abhidhanarajendrah: Jain Encyclopaedia: A Dictionary of Prakrit Magadhi to Sanskrit; 7 Volumes / Suri, Vijayarajendra
7. Abhinavagupta: Minor Works and Glossary / Singh, Satya Prakash & Swami Maheshvarananda
8. Absolutism East and West / Dubey, Vijai Kant
9. Account of a Pilgrimage to Central Tibet / Brunder, Andreas
10. Adhyatma Ramayana of Maharsi Vedavyasa: Sanskrit text with transliteration, English commentary alongwith explanatory notes, relevant appendices etc.; Commentary by Sri Ajai Kumar Chhawchharia; 2 Volumes
11. Adikashi se Varanasi tak (in Hindi) / Jaiswal, Vidula
12. Adipurana of Jinasena: Sanskrit text with English translation and notes by Shantilal Nagar (2 Volumes)
13. Aditya Hrdayam with the Commentary Tattvaprakasika / Saraswati, Swami Tattvavidananda
14. Advaita Metaphysics: A Contemporary Perspective / Maitra, Tapti
15. The Advaita Worldview: God, World, and Humanity / Rambachan, Anantanand
16. Advaitic Mysticism of Sankara / Ramamurty, A
17. Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India / Patil, Parimal G.
18. Agama and Tripitaka: A comparative study of Lord Mahavira and Lord Buddha; 3 Volumes / Shri Nagraj ji, Rashtrasant Muni
19. The Agama Encyclopaedia; 12 Volumes / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
20. Aghora: At the Left Hand of God / Svoboda, Robert E.
21. The Agni Mahapuranam, 2 Volumes (Text and English Translation) / Dutt, M.N. (Tr.)
22. The Agni Puranam; 4 Volumes / Dutta, M.N.
23. Agni: The Vedic Ritual of the Fire Altar; 2 Volumes (with 2 CDs) / Staal, Frits
24. Agnihotra: Studies in Indic Traditions / Chaturvedi, K.K.; Sharma, R.K. & Patel, Gautam Bhai (Eds.)
25. Agnimahapuranam of Sri Vedavyasa: Sanskrit Text with English translation of M.N. Dutta; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
26. The Aitareya Brahmanam of the Rigveda: Earliest Speculations of the Brahmans on the Meaning of the Sacrificial Prayers and on the Origin, Performance, and Sense of the Rites of the Vedic Religion; 2 Volumes / Haug, Martin (Tr.)
27. Ajitamahatantram: The Great Tantra of Ajita; 5 Volumes / Bhatt, N.R.; Filliozat, Jean & Filliozat, Pierre-Sylvain (Trs.)
28. Alamdar-I-Kashmir: Standard-Bearer Patron-Saint of Kashmir / Pandit, M. Amin (Ed.)
29. Alphabetical Index of Shrimad-Bhagavata Verses / Kulkarni, Padma
30. Amarakosa with the commentary of Mahesvara / Bhandarkar, Ramakrishna Gopal & Jhalakikar, Vamanacharya
31. Amazing Kashmir: Almost Everything About Travel, Trekking, Religion, Culture, Wildlife / Dewan, Parvez
32. Amazing Ladakh: Travel, Trekking, Religion, Culture, Wildlife Almost Everything About Leh, Kargil Zanskar, Siachen / Dewan, Parvez
33. Ambedkar on Religion / Singh, Nagendra Kumar
34. Amma: A Living Saint / Cornell, Judith
35. Analytical Study of Sikh Philosophy / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
36. Ananda K. Coomaraswamy: Perception of the Vedas / Misra, Vidya Nivas (Ed.)
37. Anandamayi: Her Life and Wisdom / Lannoy, Richard
38. Ancient Indian Education: Brahmanical and Buddhist / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
39. Ancient Indian Historiography Source and Interpretations / Singh, G.P.
40. Ancient Indian Mother-Goddess Votive Discs / Agrawala, Prithvi K.
41. Ancient Indian Tradition and Mythology: Mahapuranas translated into English; Volumes 1-75 edited by J.L. Shastri & G.P. Bhatt (To be published in Approx. 100 Volumes)
42. Ancient Temples of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
43. Andal and Akka Mahadevi: Feminity to Divinity / Tyagi, Alka
44. Angavijja: Science of Divination through Physical Signs & Symbols / Punyavijayaji (Ed.)
45. Annapurana: A Bunch of Flower of Indian Culture / Arundhati, P.
46. Antiquities of Vedas and Upanishads / Sidhu, A.S.
47. Anu-Gita in the Mahabharata: Re-affirming Bhagavad-Gita's Message of Good-of-all / Agarwal, Satya P. & Agarwal, Urmila
48. Aparthak Siddhibhava: With Special Reference to Ramanuja's Metaphysics / Chakraborty, Aparna
49. Architecture and Sculpture of the Pushpagiri Temples / Kumar, V.V. Subrahmanya
50. Architecture Decorated with Architecture: Later Medieval Temples of Karnataka, 1000-1300 A.D. / Foekema, Gerald
51. Architecture of Bhoslas of Nagpur; 2 Volumes / Girhe, K.M. (Dr.)
52. Ardas of the Sikhs: A Distinctive Prayer / Neki, Jaswant Singh
53. Ardhanarisvara in Art and Literature / Yadav, Neeta
54. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
55. The Art and Science of Vedic Counseling / Frawley, David & Kshirsagar, Suhas
56. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
57. Art of Tantra, Tantricism and Tantric Tradition / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar (Dr.)
58. Arya Dharm: Hindu Consciousness in 19th Century Punjab / Jones, Kenneth W.
59. Arya Samaj and Regeneration of India / Sharma, J.B. & Sharma, S.P.
60. Arya Samaj Movement in South Africa / Naidoo, T.
61. Arya Samaj: A Renaissance / Saraswati, Swami Satya Prakash
62. Aryan Mythology: The Mythology of the Aryan Nations; 2 Volumes / Cox, George W.
63. Aryavarta: The Original Habitat of Aryans / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
64. Ascetic Mysticism: Puranic Records of Shiva and Shakti / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
65. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
66. Ashtanga Yoga of Patanjali: Philosophy, Religion Culture, Ethos and Practices / Iyengar, Prashant S.
67. Asiatic Mythology: A Detailed Description and Explanation of the Mythologies of all the Great Nations of Asia / Hackin, Huart & et. al.
68. Aspects of Indological Studies / Wadekar, M.L.
69. Aspects of Spirituality and Education / Sharma, R.P. & Srivastava, Arti (Eds.)
70. Aspects of Tantra Yoga / Sen Sharma, Debabrata
71. The Asrama System: The History and Hermeneutics of a Religious Institution / Olivelle, Patrick
72. Assimilation of Brahmanism into Buddhism / Biswas, Sampa
73. Astronomical Dating of the Mahabharata War / Veda Vyas, E.
74. Asvalayana-Samhita of the Rgveda: With Padapatha, Detailed Introduction and two Indices; 2 Volumes / Chaubey, B.B. (Ed.)
75. Asvalayana-Srautsutram / Sharma, Gopalprasad (Dr.) (Ed.)
76. Asvasastram (An illustrated book of Equinology): Edited with Introduction and Translation into English and Hindi by Dr. Sandeep Joshi
77. Asvins: The Twin Gods in Indian Mythology, Literature and Art / Jog, K.P.
78. Atharva Veda with Hindi Translation in Word Order, Brief Exposition, and Notes from the Exegeses and Translations of Ancient and Modern Interpreters by Dr. Jiya Lal Kamboj, 4 Volumes
79. The Atharvaveda (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Devi Chand
80. Atharvaveda (Saunaka) with The Pada-patha and Sayanacarya's commentary; 5 Volumes / Vishva Bandhu (Ed.)
81. Atharvaveda Samhita, edited by Vedamurti Taponistha Pandit Srirama Sharma Acharya; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit texts with Hindi translation)
82. Atharvaveda: Shaunkiya Samhita; 2 Volumes / Agnihotry, Prabhudayalu (Dr.) (Tr.)
83. Atharvaveda-Samhita (Mulamantra with English translation and Mantra-Index), 2 Volumes (Translated into English by William Dwight Whitney) / Jha, Naveen Kumar & Anjana (Drs.) [Revised & Edited]
84. Atharva-Veda-Samhita along with Sayanabhasya: Edited with Hindi translation by Pt. Ramswarooop Sharma Gaud, 8 Volumes
85. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Kandas 1-20 (Sanskrit text, introduction, notes and index of verses) / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
86. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Sanskrit text with English translation according to W.D. Whitney and Sayanabhasya, introduction, notes and index of verses; 3 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
87. Atharva-Veda-Samhita; 2 Volumes (Translated into English with Critical and Exegetical commentary) / Whitney, William Dwight
88. Atharvavediya Paippaladasamhita: The Paippalada-Samhita of the Atharvaveda, Critically edited from palmleaf manuscripts in the Oriya script discovered by Durgamohan Bhattacharyya and one Sarada manuscript, 4 Volumes (in Sanskrit) / Bhattacharya, Dipak (Prof.) (Ed.)
89. The Atman-Brahman in Ancient Buddhism / Bhattacharya, Kamaleswar
90. Autobiography of a Yogi / Yogananda, Paramahansa (1893-1952)
91. Avesta: The Sacred Books of the Parsis; 3 Volumes / Geldner, Karl F. (Ed.)
92. The Awakening of Intelligence / Krishnamurti, J.
93. The Awakening of Supreme Consciousness: Lectures of Swami Lakshman Joo / Kamal, Jankinath Kaul (Tr. & Ed.)
94. Ayodhya: The Abode of Rama; And the Dharmaksetra of Lord Buddha and the Jaina Tirthankaras A Historical and Cultural Study / Pandey, Lalta Prasad
95. Bad Faith: The Danger of Religious Extremism / Kressel, Neil J.
96. Balagopalastuti: Celebrating the Child Krishna / Dehejia, Harsha V.; Barooah Chinchani Jahnabi & Upadhyaya, Narmada Prasad
97. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
98. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
99. Banaras (Varanasi): Cosmic Order, Sacred City, Hindu Traditions / Singh, Rana P.B. (Ed.)
100. Banaras and Sarnath / Ratnakar, Pramesh
101. Banaras, Shiva's Eternal City / Ratnakar, Pramesh
102. Banaras: City of Light / Eck, Diana L.
103. Baroque India: The Neo-Roman Religious Architecture of South Asia: A Global Stylistic Survey / Pereira, Jose
104. Basic Psychic Development: A User's Guide to Auras, Chakra & Clairvoyance / Friedlander, John & Hemsher, Gloria
105. Bauddha Saiva aur Shakta-Tantra: Samanvayatmaka Sansleshana (Ek Anjan Siddhapitha Maluti) (in Hindi) / Jha, Surendra (Dr.)
106. Beating Tantra at its Own Game: Spiritual Sexuality / Lytle, Arthur
107. Believe in God but not in Religion / Narayan, Lakshmi
108. Benares Seen from Within / Lannoy, Richard
109. Benares: A World Within a World (The Microcosm of Kashi Yesterday and Today) / Lannoy, Richard
110. Benares: The Sacred City of the Hindus / Sherring, M.A.
111. Benares: The Sacred City: Sketches of Hindu Life and Religion / Havell, E.B.
112. Berkeley Lectures on Sikhism / Harbans Singh
113. Between Jerusalem and Benares: Comparative Studies in Judaism and Hinduism / Goodman, Hananya (Ed.)
114. Beyond Religion: Meditations on Man's True Nature / Powell, Robert
115. Beyond The Pir Panjal: Life among the Mountains and Valleys of Kashmir / Neve, Ernest F.
116. Bhagat-Saints of Guru Granth Sahib / Puri, Shamsher Singh
117. Bhagavad Gita and Hinduism: What Everyone Should Know (With CD) / Shukla, Nilesh M.
118. The Bhagavad Gita for Daily Living; 3 Volumes / Easwaran, Eknath
119. Bhagavad Gita in 365 Days: The Spiritual Essence of the Gita / Jagtiani, Lata
120. The Bhagavad Gita: A Modern Interpretation: Detailed Commentary with Sanskrit Text ad Simple Easy-to-Follow Explanation Related to Present-Day Life / Verma, Dayanand
121. The Bhagavad Gita: A Sublime Hymn of Dialectics Composed by the Antique Sage Bard Vyasa / Guru, Nataraja (Tr.)
122. The Bhagavad Gita: A Transcreation of the Song Celestial / Jacobs, Alan
123. Bhagavad Gita: Beyond the Religions / Mukerjee, Radhakamal (1889-1968)
124. Bhagavad Gita: The Elixir of Life / Dhar, T.N.
125. Bhagavad Gita: The Sacred Scripture of India with Facing-page Commentary that Brings the Text to Life for You / Swami, Shri Purohit (Tr.)
126. Bhagavad Gita: The Song Divine / Woodham, Carl E.
127. The Bhagavad Gita: The Song of God / Prasad, Ramananda
128. A Bhagavad Gita: With Sanskrit text with English translation, general meaning of each verse and commentary in English containing essence of the Sanskrit commentaries of Sri Sankara, Sri Ramanujacarya, Sri Madhvacarya, Sri Sridhara and Raghavendra Swami / Kuppuswami, A.
129. The Bhagavadagita / Telang, Kashinath Trimbak
130. Bhagavadgita with the commentary of Sankaracarya / Swami Gambhirananda (Tr.)
131. The Bhagavadgita with the Sanatsujatiya and Anugita / Telang, K.T. (Tr.)
132. Bhagavad-Gita: A New Exposition in a Broader Spectrum / Panda, N.C.
133. Bhagavad-Gita: Combined with his Essays on the Gita / Judge, William Quan
134. The Bhagavad-Gita: With English translation and commentary / Hill, W. Douglas P.
135. The Bhagavata Purana: An Illustrated Oriya Palm Leaf Manuscripts Parts VII-IX / Mishra, P.K.
136. The Bhagavatamahapuranam: Aanvitartha Prakasikakhyavyakhya Sametam (4 Volumes)
137. Bhagawadgeeta: Text with Sankarabhashya, Anand Giri Teeka / Shastri, Umeshananda & Tuli, Swarn Lal (Eds.)
138. Bhagvad Geeta: Drops of Nectar / Bali, R.K.N.
139. Bhagvan Sri Sathya Sai Baba: My Divine Teacher / Orefjaerd, Cruth
140. The Bhakti Cult in Ancient India / Goswami, Bhagavat Kumar
141. Bhakti in Current Research: 2001-2003: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Early Devotional Literature in New Indo-Aryan Language, Heidelberg 23-26 July 2003 / Horstmann, Monika (Ed.)
142. Bhakti Religion in North India: Community Identity and Political Action / Lorenzen, David N. (Ed.)
143. Bhakti Yoga Pilgrimage: What Patanjali and Buddha Did Not Teach / Das, Sankirtan
144. Bhakti: The Philosophy of Sri Chaitanya / Sethi, Minakshi
145. Bhamati and Vivarana Schools of Advaita Vedanta: A Critical Approach / Roodurmun, Pulasth Soobah
146. Bharatavidya-Ratnasrih: Gems of Indology / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
147. Bharatiya Chintan mein Dharmatattva ke Swaroop (in Hindi) / Kumar, Narayan (Dr.)
148. Bharatiya Darshanshastra ka Itihas: Madhyakaleen Acharyon ka Darshan; 5 Volumes (Acharya Shankar, Ramanuj, Acharya Madhva, Ballabh aur Chaitanya Bhakti) (in Hindi) / Vedalankar, Jaidev
149. Bhartridarshanam / Jha, Kamdev
150. Bhartriharikrit Shatakatrayam (Niti, Shringar, Vairagya) with Sanskrit and Hindi explanation / Kumar, Manoj (Dr.)
151. Bhartrihari's Satakatrayam: With the oldest commentary of Jain scholar Dhanasaragani with principal variants from many manuscripts, etc. / Kosambi, D.D. (Ed.)
152. Bhartrihari-Shataktrayam (Text with Hindi and English translation and notes etc.) / Gopinatha Purohit & Nag Sharan Singh
153. Bhavabhuti's Uttararamacaritam (With Sanskrit commentary, English translation, critical and explanatory notes) / Roy, Saradaranjan
154. Bhavanopanishad: Text with Translation and Explanation (2nd Edition) / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
155. Bhisma Gita: Selection from the Mahabharata Peace Canto in English and Hindi Verses [With full Samskrta Texts and Roman Transliterations] (King's Duties and Path of Salvation) / Pathak, Bhawesh Nath
156. The Bijak of Kabir / Hess, Linda & Singh, Sukhdev (Trs.)
157. Biographical Dictionary of Ancient Indian Rsis: Based on Vedas Upanisads Epics and Puranas; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shantilal
158. Biographical Dictionary of Sufism in South Asia / Khan, Mohammad Ishaq
159. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Sufis: Africa and Europe / Hanif, N.
160. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Sufis: South Asia / Hanif, N.
161. Black & Red Ware Culture in West Bengal / Datta, Asok
162. Blissful Experience Bhakti: Quintessence of Indian Philisophy / Sribhashyam, T.K. & Sheshadri, Alamelu
163. Blooming in the Open / Chaitanya, Sudheendra
164. The Book of Leadership and Strategy: Lessons of the Chinese Masters / Cleary, Thomas (Tr.)
165. The Book of Life: Everyone's Common Sense Guide to the Purposeful Living and Spiritual Growth into the 21st Century and Beyond / Davis, Roy Eugene
166. Brahamananda Swami Sivayogi: Literary and Cultural Contribution / Gopalan, P.V. & et. al.
167. The Brahma Sutra / Tattvabhusan, Sitanath
168. The Brahma Vaivarta Purana; 2 Volumes / Sen, R.N.
169. Brahma: The Creator / Nagar, Shantilal
170. The Brahmanical and Buddhist Gods and Goddesses in Himachal Pradesh / Hazra, Kanai Lal
171. Brahmanical Gods in Burma: Indian Art and Iconography / Ray, Nihar Ranjan
172. Brahmanical Temple Art and Architecture in Hadoti / Dhaka, Ambika (Dr.)
173. The Brahmasutra: The Philosophy of God-Realisation / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
174. Brahmavaivarta Purana: Brahma-Prakrti and Ganapati Khanda and Sri Krsna-Janma-Khandam; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
175. Brahmavaivartta-Purana (Vyasa); 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
176. The Brahmo Samaj and the Shaping of the Modern Indian Mind / Kopf, David
177. Braj: The Centrum of Indian Culture / Gupta, Motilal
178. Breaking Boundaries with the Goddess: New Directions in the Study of Saktism / Humes, Cynthia Ann & McDermott, Rachel Fell
179. The Brhadaranyaka Upanisad: with original text in Roman transliteration, English translation and appendices; 3 Volumes / Yati, Guru Nitya Chaitanya
180. Brhadaranyaka-Upanisad: Text in Sanskrit and translation with notes in English from the commentaries of Sankaracarya and the gloss of Anandagiri by Dr. E. Roer
181. The Brhad-Devata attributed to Saunaka: A Summary of the Deities and Myths of the Rgveda (English Translation with Sanskrit Text) / Macdonell, A.A.
182. Brhatkatha and Its Contributions / Khosla, Sarla
183. Brhat-Samhita of Varaha-Mihira: An Exhaustive Preface, Sanskrit text, English Translation, Important Notes and Index of Verses; 2 Volumes / Jugnu, Shrikrishna (Ed.)
184. A Brief History of Dharmasastra / Banerji, S.C.
185. Brihad Vaidiksahimtadhatukosh: Comprehensive Dictionary of Vedic Roots; 7 Volumes (in Sanskrit & Hindi) / Chaturvedi, Satyadevnigmalankar
186. Brihadaranyaka Upanisad: With the Commentary of Sri Madhavacharya Called Also Anandatirtha; 2 Volumes / Basu, B.D.; Trns. Vasu, S.C. & Vidyabhusana, P.R.B.
187. Buddha and Shiva, Lotus and Dragon (Masterworks from the Mr. And Mrs. John D. Rockefeller 3rd Collection at Asia Society) / Proser, Adriana
188. Buddha and the Christ: Explorations in Buddhist and Christian Dialogue / Lefebure, D. Leo
189. Buddhism and Christianity: A Contrast and a Parallel / Carpenter, J. Estlin
190. Buddhism and Christianity: A Parallel and A Contrast / Scott, Archibald
191. Buddhism and Christianity: Tradition, History and Culture / Dharmakirti (Prof.)
192. Buddhism and Hinduism / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
193. Buddhism and Other Religions (Cultural Contours of History and Archaeology, Vol. 7) / Naik, K. Krishna & Reddy, E. Siva Nagi (Eds.)
194. Buddhism and Religions / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
195. Buddhism in Tibet / Schlagintweit, Emil
196. Buddhism: Philosophy, Culture and Religion / Singh, Ratan (Ed.)
197. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
198. Buddhist Cave Temples of Ancient India / Lama, G.K.
199. Buddhist Cave Temples of India / Wouchop, R.S.
200. Buddhist Goddess Parnasabari and Hindu Goddess Sitala: A Comparative Study of Remedial Deities / Das, Saheli & Roy, Paramita
201. Buddhist Heritage of Odisha / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
202. Buddhist Himalaya: Studies in Religion, History and Culture (3 Volumes) / Balikci-Denjongpa, Anna & McKay, Alex (Eds.)
203. The Buddhist Ramayana Phra Lak Phra Lam (Original Text Translation and Critical Study) Translation in English from Laotian Language (2 Volumes in 4 Parts) / Sahai, Sachchidanand
204. Buddhist Scriptures: A World Heritage Site / Thomas, E.J.
205. Buddhist Sites and Shrines in India: History, Art and Architecture / Ahir, D.C.
206. The Buddhist Visnu: Religious Transformation, Politics, and Culture / Holt, John Clifford
207. Buddhists, Brahmins, and Belief: Epistemology in South Asian Philosophy of Religion / Arnold, Dan
208. Buddhiyoga of The Gita and Other Essays / Anirvan
209. Burmese Ramayana: A Comparative Study with South-west Asian Ramayanas and English Translation of the Original Palm Leaf Manuscript in Burmese Language in 1233 year of Burmese Era (1871 A.D.) / Toru, Ohno
210. The Call of the Blue Cuckoo: An Anthology of Nine Bonpo Texts on Myths and Rituals / Karmay, Samten G. & Nagano, Yasuhiko (Eds.)
211. Canakyaniti: With Hindi and English translation by Satya Vrat Shastri
212. Candipathah: Incorporating Sridurgasaptasati (Devimahatmyam) and the Associate Hymns / Pankaj, Allahabadia Pran Nath & Pankaj, Bhavana
213. Carved Wooden Pillars at Shri Swaminarayan Temple, Ahmedabad: A Testimony to the First War of Indian Independence / Chauhan, Onkar
214. Caste Society and Religion in India / Tripathi, Vishnu Kant
215. A Catalogue of Vaisanava Literature / White Charles S.J.
216. Causality in Science and Vedanta: Leading to the Solution of the Quantum Measurement Problem / Bharati, Swami Paramananda
217. Celebrating Krishna / Goswami, Shrivatsa
218. Census of India 2001: Temples of Tamil Nadu: Kancheepuram District / Chandramouli, C. (Dr.)
219. The Central Philosophy of The Rgveda: The Concept of Divine / Ramamurty, A.
220. Chaitanya Mahaprabhu / Chaturvedi, B.K.
221. Chalukyas of Kalyans: A Study of Religious Conditions / Hiremath, Vishwanath R.
222. Chandogya Upanisad: Translation with and Extensive Commentary by Swami Muni Narayana Prasad (with the original text in Sanskrit and Roman transliteration)
223. Change and Continuity in Indian Sufism / Dahnhardt, Thomas
224. Changing Religious Roles of Women in Pre-Modern Asia / Tiwari, Ramakant
225. Charming Krishna: Madhurastakam by Sri Vallabhacarya / Priya, Rozalia Radhika
226. Chhandogya Upanisad: With The Commontary of Sri Madhavacharya Called Also Anandatirtha; 2 Volumes / Basu, B.D. & Trns. Vasu, S.C. (Ed.)
227. The Chinese Hevajratantra: The Scriptural Text of the Ritual of the Great King of the Teaching the Adamantine one with Great Compassion and Knowledge of the Void / Willemen, Ch.
228. Chinnamasta: The Aweful Buddhist and Hindu Tantric Goddess / Benard, Elisabeth Anne
229. Chips from a Vedic Workshop / Khosla, Inder Dev
230. The Chishti Shrine of Ajmer: Pirs, Pilgrims, Practices / Moini, S. Liyaqat Hussain (Dr.)
231. Christ and Buddha: with an appreciation of the author by Henry Mellyile King and new introduction by Sanghasen Singh / Cushing, Josian Nelson
232. Christian and Oriental Philosophy of Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
233. A Christian Response to the Hindu Philosophical Systems by Nehemiah Nilakantha Sastri Goreh / Aleaz, K.P.
234. Christianity For Hindus / Sharma, Arvind
235. Christianity is Chrisn-Nity: Is Bible the Story of a Chrisn Temple Dispute? Is Christianity an off Shoot? / Oak, P.N.
236. Christianity vs. Buddhism / Kutty, M.C. Andrews
237. Christians and the National Movement: The Memoranda of 1919 and the National Movement, with special reference to Protestant Christians in Tamilnadu 1919-1939 / Jeyakumar, D. Arthur
238. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
239. Chrysanthemum Culture / Dey, S.C.
240. The Churning of the Epics and Puranas: Proceedings of the Epics and Puranas Section at the 15th World Sanskrit Conference / Brodbeck, Simon; Bowles, Adam & Hiltebeitel, Alf (Eds.)
241. Civilization Hinduism, Buddhism and Vedic Religion / Singh, Chandrika & Sisodiya, Suraj Singh
242. The Clash of Civilizations and the Remarking of World Order / Huntington, Samuel P.
243. Classical and Contemporary Issues in Indian Studies: Essays in Honour of Trichur S. Rukmani / Kumar, P. Pratap & Duquette, Jonathan (Eds.)
244. A Classical Dictionary of Hindu Mythology and Religion, Geography, History and Literature / Dowson, John
245. A Classical Dictionary of India: Illustrative of the Mythology, Philosophy, Literature, Antiquities, Arts, Manners, Customs &c. of the Hindus / Garrett, John
246. Classical Hindu Mythology: A Reader in the Sanskrit Puranas / Dimmitt, Cornelia & Buttenen, J.A.B. Van (Eds.)
247. Classical Samkhya: An Interpretation of its History and Meaning / Larson, Gerald James
248. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
249. Colossus: Vivekananda Select / Kulasrestha, Mahendra (Ed.)
250. Come, Come, Yet Again Come / Osho
251. Communication with God: The Daily Puja Ceremony in the Jagannatha Temple / Tripathi, Gaya Charan
252. A Companion to Dharmasastra / Banerji, Sures Chandra
253. Companion to Tantra / Banarji, S.C.
254. Comparative Ethics in Hindu and Buddhist Traditions / Hindrey, Roderick
255. Comparative Religion / Tiwari, Kedar Nath
256. Comparative Religious Ethics / Piet, John H. & Prasad, Ayodhya (Eds.)
257. Comparative Studies of Religions / Jain, C.R.
258. A Comparative Study of Jainism and Buddhism / Prasad, Sital
259. Comparative Study of Religions / Jain, C.R.
260. Compassion in the 4 Dharmic Traditions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism / Nanda, Ved P. (Ed.)
261. The Compendium on Ganesha: Ganesha Kosa / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
262. The Complete Bijak of Kabir: Guru Kabir's Mystical Teachings on God-Realization / Das, Jagessar
263. The Complete Mahabharata; Volume 1 / Menon, Ramesh
264. The Complete Mahabharata; Volume 3 / Kumar, Jayashree & Osborne, Katya
265. The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda; 9 Volumes / Vivekananda, Swami
266. A Comprehensive History of Jainism; 2 Volumes / Chatterjee, Asim Kumar
267. Concept of Gayatri: In the Vedas and the Puranas / Das, Prajna Paramita
268. Concept of God and Religion: Traditional Thought and Contemporary Society / SVD, K. Jose;Bera, Gautam K.; Medhi, Birinchi K. & Athparia, R.P.
269. The Concept of Gods in Ancient World: A Comparative Study of Gods according to Ancient Tradition and Mythology / Jones, Sir William
270. The Concept of Time in Vedic Ritual / Deshpande, Maitreyee
271. The Concept of Truth in Science and Religion / Gangrade, K.D. with Kothari, L.S. & Verma, A.R.
272. The Concept of VAC in the Vedic Literature / Pingle, Pratibha M.
273. Concise Classified Dictionary of Hinduism; 6 Volumes / Soundara Rajan, K.V.
274. Concise Dictionary of Islam / Shaikh, W.M.
275. Confessions, Upadesh and Talks / Omkar, Sadguru
276. The Confluence of Opposites or Comparative Religion (4th Edition) / Jain, Champat Rai
277. Confucius (Ethics, Culture and Politics) / Nath, Meeta (Dr.)
278. Construction of an Identity Discourse: Oriya Literature and the Jagannath Cult (1866-1936) / Behera, Subhakanta
279. Contemporary Religious Conversions / Mathew, Joseph (Prof.)
280. Contours of Cultures: India and Beyond-Essays on Culture, Tradition and Religion in South Asia and South-East Asia / Rajan, K. Mavali & Barman, Binay (Eds.)
281. Contributions of Saints and Seers to the Music of India; 2 Volumes / Sathianathan, Shantsheela
282. Controversial Tracts on Christianity and Mohammedanism; 2 Volumes / Lee, S.
283. Copper Hoard Culture of the Ganga Valley: Panchala Region / Shukla, K S & Wahal, L M
284. Cosmic Love and Human Apathy: Swami Vivekanands Restatement of Religion / Sharma, Jyotirmaya
285. The Cosmic Play of Power: Goddess, Tantra and Women / Gupta, Sanjukta
286. The Cosmology of the Bhagavata Purana: Mysteries of the Sacred Universe / Thompson, Richard L.
287. The Cosmology of the Rigveda / Wallis, H.W.
288. Cosmology of the Sacred World: The Vision of the Cosmos of Different Peoples of the World / Saraswati, Baidyanath & et. al. (Eds.)
289. Couplets of Kabir...A Vision of Beyond: A Collection of Four Hundred Dohas of Kabir; Translated in Couplet Form from Hindi into English / Mahajan, Sushila
290. Creation and Existence in Indian Tradition / Tiwari, Shashi
291. A Critical Appreciation of Austerity in Ancient Indian Literature / Dahiya, Yajanveer
292. A Critical Edition of Niladri Mahodayam / Ray, Bidyutlata
293. A Critical Edition of the Brahmasutras: Sanskrit text with translation into English, critical analysis and notes with Sankaracaryas commentary Sarirakamimamsabhasya (3 Volumes) / Bapat, Shailaja
294. Critical Perspectives on the Mahabharata / Parmar, Arjunsinh K.
295. Critical Perspectives on the Ramayana / Dodiya, Jaydipsinh K. (Ed.)
296. A Critical Study of Brahma Gupta and His Works / Saraswati, Swami Satya Prakash
297. A Critical Study of Mahabhagavadpuranam / Bhatt, Hansa B.
298. The Cult of Weapons: The Iconography of Ayudha Purusas / Mani, V.R.
299. Cult. of Vinayaka / Nagar, Shanti Lal
300. Cultural and Religious Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)