Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Jainism
Displaying 1 - 300
1. Abhidhanarajendrah: Jain Encyclopaedia: A Dictionary of Prakrit Magadhi to Sanskrit; 7 Volumes / Suri, Vijayarajendra
2. Acaranga Ka Nitisastriya Adhyayana; (in Hindi) / Priyadarshana Shri, Sadhvi (Dr.)
3. Acarangasutra: Eka Adhyayana; (in Hindi) / Jain, Parameshthidas (Dr.)
4. Acharya Kundakunda's Samayasara / Chakravarti, A. (Ed. & Tr.)
5. Acharya Merutungkrit Jaina Meghadutam (Edited with translation into Hindi) / Mishra, Ravi Shankar (Dr.)
6. Acharya Ramachandrasurivirchitam Kaumudimitranandarupakam; Text with Hindi translation by Shyamanand Mishra / Singh, Ashok Kumar (Ed.)
7. Adhunik Hindi Jain Sahitya / Vohra, Saroj K.
8. Adipurana of Acharya Jinasena (2 Volumes) / Jain, Pannalal (Ed. & Tr.)
9. Agama and Tripitaka: A comparative study of Lord Mahavira and Lord Buddha; 3 Volumes / Shri Nagraj ji, Rashtrasant Muni
10. Agyat-purvadhar Acharya Virchit Jivasamasa, translated into Hindi by Sadhvisri Vidyutaprabhasri Jee / Jain, Sagarmal (Dr.)
11. Akalankagranthatrayam: Svopajnavivrti-sahitam Laghiyastrayam, Nyayaviniscayah and Pramanasangrahah of Sri Bhattakalankadeva / Shastri, Mahendra Kumar (Ed.)
12. Albrecht Weber's Sacred Literature of the Jains: An Account of the Jaina Agamas / Lalwani, Ganesh Chandra (Ed.)
13. Anandaghana Ka Rahasyavada; (in Hindi) / Sudarshana Sri, Sadhavi
14. Ankantavada aur Pascatya Vyavaharikatavada (in Hindi) / Singh, Rajendra Kumar (Dr.)
15. Anumana Pramana: Jain evam Baudha Nyaya ki Drishti mein / Singh, Pradhuman Shah (Dr.)
16. Anuogdarim: Vachana-Pramukha Ganadhipati Tulsi / Mahaprajna, Acharya (Ed.)
17. Aparigraha: The Humane Solution / Jain, Kamla
18. Apbhransha ka Jain Sahitya aur Jivan Mulya (in Hindi) / Sadhana, Sadhvi (Dr.)
19. Ardha Magadhi Reader / Jain, B.D.
20. Arhat Parsva and Dharnendra Nexus / Dhaky, Madhusudan (Ed.)
21. Arhat, Parshva aur Unaki Parampara (in Hindi) / Jain, Sagarmal (Ed.)
22. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
23. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
24. Aspects of Jainology; 7 Volumes
25. Baudha Pramana Mimamsa ki Jaina Drishti se Samiksha / Jain, Dharma Chandra (Dr.)
26. Bhagawai Vihapannatti: Vol.1: Shatak 1-2 / Mahaprajna, Acharya (Tr. & Ed.)
27. Bhagwan Rishabhdev: Jain Dharam Ke Partham Tirthankar / Muni, Acharya Devendra
28. Bharatiya Vadamay Mein Nari / Acharya Samrat Shri Devendra Muniji
29. Bhartrihari's Satakatrayam: With the oldest commentary of Jain scholar Dhanasaragani with principal variants from many manuscripts, etc. / Kosambi, D.D. (Ed.)
30. Bhoja and the Harivijaya of Sarvasena / Kulkarni, V.M.
31. Biology in Jaina Treatise on Reals: Biology in Tattvartha-sutra / Jain, N.L. (Dr.)
32. Buddhism, Jainism and Women / Pruthi, Raj & et. al. (Eds.)
33. Buddhist and Jain Period / Vashishth, Suraj
34. The Canonical Niksepa: Studies in Jaina Dialectics / Bhatt, Bansidhar
35. A Catalogue of Manuscripts in Jaisalmer Jain Bhandaras / Jambuvijayaji, Muni (Ed.)
36. Chalukyas of Kalyans: A Study of Religious Conditions / Hiremath, Vishwanath R.
37. Char Tirthankara: Rishabh, Nemi, Parshva Aur Mahavira / Sanghavi, Sukhalal
38. Chobis Tirthankar / Muni, Rajendra (Dr.)
39. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
40. Classical Indian Ethical Thought: A Philosophical Study of Hindu, Jaina and Bauddha Morals / Tiwari, Kedar Nath
41. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
42. A Comparative Study of Jainism and Buddhism / Prasad, Sital
43. A Comparative Study of the Jaina Theories of Reality and Knowledge; 2 Parts (bound in one) / Padmarajiah, Y.J.
44. Compassion in the 4 Dharmic Traditions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism / Nanda, Ved P. (Ed.)
45. A Comprehensive and Critical Dictionary of the Prakrit Languages with special reference to Jain Literature; 6 Volumes (in 9 Parts) / Ghatage, A.M. & Poddar, R.P. (Eds.)
46. A Comprehensive History of Jainism; 2 Volumes / Chatterjee, Asim Kumar
47. Concept of Divinity in Jainism (A Doctoral Thesis) / Kothari, P. Ajay (Dr.)
48. The Concept of Pancashila in Indian Thought / Jain, Kamla (Dr.)
49. The Confluence of Opposites or Comparative Religion (4th Edition) / Jain, Champat Rai
50. Contribution of Jaina Religion to Indian Culture / Jain, Hiralal
51. Cultural and Religious Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
52. Dasasrutaskandhaniryukti: Eka Adhyayana; (In Hindi) / Singh, Ashok Kumar (Ed. & Tr.)
53. Dharma in Early Brahmanic, Buddhist and Jain Traditions / Sekhar, Vincent
54. Dharma ka Marma / The Essence of Religion (in Hindi) / Jain, Sagarmal (Dr.)
55. Dhaturatnakara of Muni Lavanya Vijaya Suri; 5 Volumes / Bimali, Om Nath (Ed.)
56. Dhurtakhyana of Haribhadrasuri / Upadhye, A.N. (Dr.)
57. Dictionary of Jaina Terms (Prakrit to English/Hindi) / Mehta, Mukul Raj
58. Dictionary on Indian Religions; 2 Volumes / Rengarajan, T.
59. Dimensions of Buddhism and Jainism: Professor Suniti Kumar Pathak Felicitation Volume; 2 Volumes / Mukherjee, Ramaranjan & Bhattacharya, Buddhadev (Eds.)
60. Doctoral Dissertations in Jain and Buddhist Studies: Including Pali, Prakrit and Apabhransa / Jain, Sagarmal & Arun Pratap (Eds.)
61. The Doctrine of Karman in Jain Philosophy / Glasenapp, Helmuth Von (Dr.)
62. The Doctrine of Liberation in Indian Religion: With Special Reference to Jainism / Shivkumar, Muni
63. The Doctrine of the Jainas: Described After the Old Sources / Schubring, Walther
64. Ecology and Religion: Ecological Concepts in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity and Sikhism / Narayan, Rajdeva & Kumar, Janardan (Eds.)
65. Elements of Jaina Geography: The Jambudvipasamgrahani of Haribhadra Suri / Bossche, Frank Van Den
66. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Jain) / Suresh, K.M.; Sharma, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari & Nagarch, B.L. (Eds.)
67. Encyclopaedia of Indian Iconography: Hinduism - Buddhism - Jainism; 3 Volumes / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
68. Encyclopaedia of Indian Mysticism; 12 Volumes / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
69. Encyclopaedia of Jaina Studies: Jaina Art and Architecture (Volume 1) / Jain, Sagarmal (Chief Ed.)
70. Encyclopaedia of Jainism / Chaturvedi, N.D.
71. An Encyclopaedia of Jainism / Nahar, P.C. & Ghosh, K.C. (Eds.)
72. Encyclopaedia of Jainism: Jain Sanskriti Kosh; 3 Volumes / Bhaskar, Bhag Chandra Jain (Prof.)
73. Encyclopaedia of Jainism; 30 Volumes / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
74. Encyclopaedia of Oriental Philosophy and Religion; 16 Volumes / Singh, N.K. & Mishra, A.P. (Eds.)
75. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Religion; 3 Volumes / Chopra, Ramesh (Ed.)
76. Encyclopedia of Jain Religion; 11 Volumes / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
77. Essays on Jaina Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
78. The Essence of Jaina Scriptures: Pravachanasara of Kundakunda with Tattvadipika commentary by Amrtachandra Suri / Jain, Jagdish Prasad (Ed.)
79. Facets of Jainology: Selected Research Papers on Jain Society, Religion and Culture / Sangave, Vilas Adinath
80. Faith and Philosophy of Jainism / Jain, Arun Kumar
81. First Steps to Jainism; 2 Parts (bound in one) (Combined Illustrated Library Edition) / Sancheti, Asoo Lal & Bhandari, Manak Mal
82. Folklores in Buddhist and Jaina Literature: An Account of the Life of the Common People as Reflected in Pali, Prakrit and Apabhramsa Works / Banerjee, S.C.
83. The Forest of Thieves and the Magic Garden: An Anthology of Medieval Jain Stories / Granoff, Phyllis (Tr.)
84. Gender and Salvation: Jaina Debates on the Spiritual Liberation of Women / Jaini, Padmanabh S.
85. German Jaina Sravika: Dr. Charlotte Krause: Her Life & Literature; Vol.1 / Pandey, Shriprakash (Ed.)
86. Glimpses of Jaina Sanskrit Mahakavyas / Vrat, Satya (Dr.)
87. Glory of Jaina Tirthankaras / Nagar, Shanti Lal
88. Glory of Jaina: Religion, Philosophy and Science / Kumar, Raj (Dr.)
89. The Golden Book of Jainism: Humanity's Oldest Religion of Non-Violence; Selected Sutras, with Life of Tirthankara Mahavira, translated into easy-to-understand English by the renowned scholar Hermann Jacobi / Kulasrestha, Mahendra (Ed.)
90. Gujarati School and Jaina Manuscript Paintings / Parimoo, Ratan
91. Gunasthana Siddhanta: Ek Vishleshana (in Hindi) / Jain, Sagarmal (Dr.)
92. Gyan se Moksha (in Hindi) / Uday Muni
93. Haribhadra Sahitya Mein Samaj Evam Samskriti; (in Hindi) / Jain, Kamal (Mrs.) (Dr.)
94. Haribhadrasuri Virchit Astakaprakaranam / Jain, Sagarmal (Ed.)
95. Haribhadrasurikrit Panchashak-prakaranam: Jain Achara Aur Vidhi-Vidhana Ka Ek Maulik Grantha / Sharma, Dinanath (Tr.)
96. Harivamsa Purana of Acharya Jinasena / Jain, Pannalal (Ed. & Tr.)
97. Hemachandra's Dvyasrayakavya: A Literary and Cultural Study / Narang, Satya Pal
98. Hindi Jaina Sahitya Ka Brhad Itihasa; 4 Volumes (in Hindi) / Mishra, Shitikantha (Dr.)
99. Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism in Ancient India / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
100. Historical Development of Jaina Iconography: A Comprehensive Study / Bhattacharya, A.K.
101. History of Indian Architecture: Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Period / Khan, Sharmin
102. A History of Indian Literature: Buddhist and Jaina Literature by Maurice Winternitz (A new authoritative translation from original German) / Sarma, V. Srinivasa (Tr.)
103. History of Jainism in Kerala / Dhiraj, M.S.
104. History of Jainism: Jainism Before and in the Age of Mahavira; 3 Volumes / Jain, K.C.
105. History of Jainism: With Special Reference to Mathura / Sharma, U.K.
106. A History of Pre-Buddhistic Indian Philosophy / Barua, Benimadhab
107. A History of the Early Ganga Monarchy and Jainism / Nagarajaiah, Hampa (Dr.)
108. A History of the Rastrakutas of Malkhed and Jainism / Nagarajaiah, Hampa
109. Holy Shrines of Assam: Brahmanical, Bauddha, Christian, Islamic, Jain and Sikh / Sarma, Pradip
110. Householders' Discipline in Jainism: A Study of Amrtcandra's Purusarthasiddhyupayah with edited text in Sanskrit in Devanagari script / Mishra, Madhusudan
111. Iconographic Dictionary of the Indian Religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism / Liebert, Gosta
112. Iconography of Jaina Deities; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shanti Lal
113. Illustrated Awpaptik Sutra: The First Upanga / Sthavir, Chaturdash Puravadhar
114. Illustrated Jain Ramayana: A Unique Combination of Universal Philosophy and Jain Culture / Acaryadeva Sri Gunaratna Suriji M.S.
115. Illustrated Nirayavalika and Vipaak Sutra (Original Text, Hindi and English Transations with Elaboration and Colourful Illustrations) / Amar Muni (Ed.)
116. Illustrated Tirthankar Charitra: Authentic Illustrated Biographies of the Twenty Four Tirthankars; (in Hindi & English) / Amar Muni (Ed.)
117. Illustrated Upasak-Dasha and Anuttara-Upapatik Dasha Sutra (Original Text, Hindi and English Transations with Elaboration and Colourful Illustrations) / Amar Muni (Ed.)
118. India: Buddhist and Jain Period / Saxena, Anil
119. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist and Jain / Sahai, Surendra
120. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islam (3000 B.C.E. to 1750 C.E.) / Murthy, V.L.N.
121. Indian Gods and Goddesses; 5 Volumes (in 6 parts) / Nagar, Shantilal
122. Indian Mythology / Mukhopadhyay, Ranadip
123. Indian Philosophy of Knowledge: A Comparative Study, 2nd Edition / Shastri, L.C.
124. Indian Philosophy: Past to Present / Ramaswamy (Dr.)
125. Indological Studies: Literary and Performing Arts Prakrit and Apabhramsa Studies / Bhayani, Harivallabh Chunilal
126. Intellect India: The Vedas, Upanishads, Buddhism, Jainism, Classics, Folklore, Technical Literature, etc. / Macdonell, A.A.
127. Interfaith Insights / Chodron, Bhikshuni Thubten (Ed.)
128. International Journal of Jaina Studies (2 Parts) / Flugel, Peter (Dr.) (Ed.)
129. Introducing Jainism / Jain, S.C.
130. An Introduction to Jaina Sadhana: Jaina Way of Living / Jain, Sagarmal
131. Jain Agamas: An Introduction to Canonical Literature / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K.
132. Jain Cosmology: English Rendering by R. Norman / Kumar, Ravi & Caillat, Collette
133. Jain Darshan aur Bauddh Dharma (in Hindi) / Verma, R.P. (Dr.)
134. Jain Darshan Ek Vishleshan: Jain Darshan Ka Sarvageen Tulnatmak Vivechan / Devendra Muni Ji Mahara
135. Jain Darshan Mein Atma-Vichar: Tulnatmaka Evam Samikshatmaka Adhyayana; (in Hindi) / Jain, Lal Chand (Dr.)
136. Jain Dharam aur Paryavaran / Jain, Bhagchandra
137. Jain Dharam Ka Itihas; 3 Volumes / Jain, Kailash Chand
138. Jain Dharma aur Ayurveda (in Hindi) / Jain, Acharya Rajkumar
139. Jain Dharma evam Agam (in Hindi) / Pandey, Harishankar (Prof.)
140. Jain Dharma Ki Kahaniyan (in Hindi) / Kumar, Dhruv
141. Jain Karmvigyan Aur Manovigyan (in Hindi) / Tater, Sohan Raj
142. Jain Kavyo Ka Darshnik Mulyakaan: 10vi Satabadi kein Parmukh Jain Kavya / Jain, Jinendra
143. Jain Murti Kala / Nagar, Shanti Lal
144. The Jain Path: Ancient Wisdom for an Age of Anxiety / Rankin, Aidan
145. Jain Philosophy: Historical Outline / Bhattacharyya, N.N.
146. Jain Pratima Kala / Rawat, Brijesh (Dr.)
147. Jain Rama Katha or Padma Purana (Padmacarita): Composed in Sanskrit by Ravisenacarya (in the 7th Century A.D.); 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shantilal
148. Jain Ramayana Paumacaryu: Rendering into English from Apabhramsa Language / Nagar, Shanti Lal
149. The Jain Saga: Trisastishalaka Purush Charita Brief History of Jainism; 3 Volumes / Hemchandrasuriswarji Maharaj & Samvegayashvijay Maharaj (Eds.)
150. Jain Tattvavidya: Acharya Maghanandi Yogindra virchit Shastrasarasamucchaya ka Hindi Vivechan / Sagar, Muni Praman
151. Jain Temples of Rajasthan: Architecture and Iconography (A Thousand Petalled Lotus) / Kumar, Sehdev
152. Jain Temples: In India and Around the World / Singhvi, L.M.
153. Jain Vastrapatas: Jain Paintings on Cloth and Paper / Andhare, Shridhar & Bhojak, Laxmanbhai
154. Jain Wall Painting in Doab Region: With special reference to Saharanpur and Adjoining Areas / Jain, Madhu
155. Jain Yog Ka Aalochanatmaka Adhayayan; (in Hindi) / Dige, Arhaddas Bandoba (Dr.)
156. Jaina Acara: Siddhanta Aura Svarupa: The Jaina Conduct / Muni, Devendra
157. Jaina and Hindu Logic: A Comparative Study / Jain, Pradyumna Kumar (Dr.)
158. Jaina Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
159. Jaina Art and Aesthetics / Tiwari, Maruti Nandan Prasad & Sinha, Shanti Swaroop
160. Jaina Art and Architecture: Northern and Eastern India / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
161. Jaina Art and Architecture: Western and South India and Jaina Bronze in Museums / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
162. Jaina Art in Odisha / Das, H.C.
163. Jaina Astronomy (Post-Vedic Indian Astronomy): A Challenge to Western Influences / Lishk, S.S. (Dr.)
164. Jaina Bronzes from Hansi / Handa, Devendra
165. Jaina Contribution to Varanasi / Ghosal, Pranati & Sharma, R.C. (Eds.)
166. Jaina Corpus of Koppala Inscriptions X-Rayed / Nagarajaiah, Hampa (Dr.)
167. Jaina Dharma Aura Tantrika Sadhana / Jain, Sagarmal (Dr.)
168. Jaina Dharma ka Yapaniya Sampradaya (in Hindi) / Jain, Sagarmal (Dr.)
169. Jaina Dharma Me Nischaya Aur Vyavahara Naya: Eka Anushilana; (in Hindi) / Jain, Ratan Chandra (Dr.)
170. The Jaina Doctrine of Karma and the Science of Genetics / Tater, Sohan Jain (Dr.)
171. Jaina Dursana Ka Navatatta; (in Hindi) / Dharmsheela, Sadhavi (Dr.)
172. Jaina Economic Life: Ancient and Medieval India / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
173. Jaina Epistemology / Shastri, Indra Chandra (Ed.)
174. Jaina Epistemology: in Historical and Comparative Perspective (Critical Edition with English Translation of Logical Epistemological Treatises: Nyayavatara, Nyayavatara-vivrti and Nyayavatara-tippana with Introduction and Notes) 2 Volumes / Balcerowicz, Piotr
175. The Jaina Heritage: Distinction, Decline and Resilience / Hegewald, Julia A.B. (Ed.)
176. Jaina Karma Siddhanta Ka Udbhava and Vikasa; (in Hindi) / Mishra, Ravindra Nath (Dr.)
177. Jaina Karmology: English translation with notes on chapter eight of Tattvartha-raja-vartika of Akalanka: Royal semi-aphorismic explanatory on reals on Tattvarth-sutra (treatise on reals) of Acarya Umasvami / Jain, N.L. (Dr.)
178. Jaina Literature & Philosophy: A Critical Approach / Jain, Sagarmal
179. Jaina Logic and Epistemology / Bhattacharyya, Hari Mohan
180. Jaina Logic and Epistemology / Jha, V.N. (Ed.)
181. Jaina Monument of Andhra / Jawaharlal G.
182. Jaina Nitisastra: Eka Tulnatmaka Vivechana (in Hindi) / Jain, Pratibha (Dr.)
183. Jaina Perspective in Philosophy and Religion / Singh, Ramjee (Dr.)
184. A Jaina Perspective on the Philosophy of Religion / Sharma, Arvind
185. Jaina Philosophy and Religion: English Translation of Jaina Darasana by Muni Shri Nyayavijayaji / Shah, J. Nagin (Tr.)
186. Jaina Philosophy: An Introduction / Mehta, Mohan Lal
187. Jaina Philosophy: Religion and Ethics / Raynade, B.B. (Prof.)
188. Jaina Philosophy; 2 Volumes / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K.
189. Jaina Pratimavigyana; (in Hindi) / Tiwari, Marutinandan Prasad (Dr.)
190. Jaina Relativism and Relativity Physics / Burde, Jayant
191. Jaina Religion: History and Tradition / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
192. Jaina Sahitya Ka Brhad Itihasa; 7 Volumes (in Hindi) / Malvania, Dalsukh & et. al. (Eds.)
193. Jaina Sahitya ke Vividha Aayam (Part I) / Jain, Sagarmal (Dr.)
194. Jaina Social Life: Ancient and Medieval India / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
195. The Jaina Sources of the History of Ancient India (100 BC-AD 900) / Jain, Jyoti Prasad
196. Jaina Studies: Proceedings of the DOT 2010 Panel in Marburg Germany / Soni, Jayandra (Ed.)
197. Jaina Studies: Their Present State and Future Tasks / Alsdorf, Ludwig (Prof.) (Dr.)
198. The Jaina Stupa at Mathura: Art and Icons / Porwal, Renuka J. (Dr.)
199. Jaina Sutra Acharanga and Kalpa Sutra / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
200. Jaina Sutra Sutrakritanga / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
201. Jaina Sutra Uttradhyayana / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
202. Jaina Sutras: Translated from Prakrit; 2 Volumes / Jacobi, Hermann
203. Jaina System of Education / Dasgupta, Debendra Chandra
204. Jaina Temples of Western India / Singh, Harihar (Dr.)
205. Jaina Theory of Reality / Theory of Reality in Jaina Philosophy / Sikdar, Jogendra Chandra (Dr.)
206. Jaina Tradition in Indian Thought / Jain, Hiralal
207. The Jaina World of Non-Living / Jain, N.L.
208. Jaina Worship and Rituals: Ancient and Medieval India / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
209. Jaina: Philosophy, Art and Science in Indian Culture; 2 Volumes / Jain, Dharam Chand & Sharma, R.K. (Eds.)
210. Jaina: Religion & Art / Sahoo, Ananda Chandra
211. Jainacharyon Ka Alankarashastra Mein Yogadan; (in Hindi) / Jain, Kamlesh Kumar (Dr.)
212. Jaina-Dharma Me Ahimsa / Sinha, Bashishtha Narayan (Dr.)
213. Jainadharma mein Sramanasangha / Premi, Phool Chand Jain (Dr.)
214. Jainism / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha
215. Jainism and Buddhism: A Comparative Study / Jain, Brahmachari Sital Prasad
216. Jainism and Buddhism: The Revolutionary Religions of Ancient India / Shweta (Dr.)
217. Jainism and Ecology: Non Violence in the Web of Life / Chapple, Christopher Key (Ed.)
218. Jainism and Western Thinkers / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh
219. Jainism as Meta Philosophy / Gopalan, S.
220. Jainism at Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
221. Jainism in a Global Perspective / Jain, Sagarmal & et. al. (Eds.)
222. Jainism in a Global Perspective: A Compilation of the Papers Presented at the Parliament of World's Religions, Chicago (U.S.A.), 1993. / Jain, Sagarmal & Pandey, Shriprakash (Eds.)
223. Jainism in India / Lalwani, Ganesh (Ed.)
224. Jainism in Indian Philosophy / Mohanty, Dibakar
225. Jainism in North India (800 BC - AD 526) / Shah, Chimanlal J.
226. Jainism in Southern Karnataka: Up to AD 1565 / Chavan, S.P.
227. Jainism in the New Millennium / Singh, Ramjee
228. Jainism Philosophy and Culture / Singh, Ratan
229. Jainism: A Pictorial Guide to the Religion of Non-Violence / Titze, Kurt
230. Jainism: A Study / Das, Ram Mohan (Ed.)
231. Jainism: An Eternal Pilgrimage / Patil, Bal
232. Jainism: An Introduction / Long, Jeffery D.
233. Jainism: Art, Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Rangarajan, Haripriya; Kamalakar, G. & Reddy, A.K.V.S. (Eds.)
234. Jainism: History, Society, Philosophy and Practice / Paniker, Agustin
235. Jainism: Rishabha Deva to Mahavira / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K.
236. Jainism: The Oldest Living Religion, 2nd Edition / Jain, Jyoti Prasad
237. The Jains (Special Indian Edition) / Dundas, Paul
238. Jayavallabha's Vajjalaggam (With Hindi translation and explanation) / Pathak, Vishvanath (Tr.)
239. Jinavani Ke Moti; (in Hindi) / Jain, Doolichand (Dr.)
240. Jivan-darsana / Dhariwal, Gopi Chand
241. Kalpa Sutra of Bhadrabahu Svami / Lalwani, Kastur Chand (Tr.)
242. Karma, Dharma and Moksha: Conceptual Essays on Indian Ethics / Pal, Jagat
243. Kevala-Bodhi: Buddhist and Jaina History of the Deccan; 2 Volumes / Sen, Aloka Parasher (Ed.)
244. The Key of Knowledge (4th Edition) / Jain, Champat Rai
245. The Later Gangas: Mandali-Thousand / Nagarajaiah, Hampa (Dr.)
246. The Life and Stories of the Jaina Saviour Parsvanatha: An English translation of Acarya Bhavadeva's Parsvacaritram / Bloomfield, Maurice
247. Life in Ancient India as Depicted in Jaina Canon and Commentaries (6th century BC to 17th century AD) / Jain, Jagdishchandra
248. Lord Mahavira: A Study in Historical Perspective / Chand, Bool
249. Lord Mahavira: Life and Philosophy / Muni, Rajendra & Jain, Mahesh
250. Ludwig Alsdorf and Indian Studies / Duckwitz, Magdalene; Bruhn, Klaus & Wezler, Albrecht (Eds.)
251. Madhya Pradesh mein Jain Dharam ka Vikas (in Hindi) / Vajpaye, Madhulika
252. Madhyakalina Rajasthana Men Jainadharma; (in Hindi) / Jain, Rajesh (Mrs.) (Dr.)
253. Mahapurana of Mahakavi Puspandanta (5 Volumes) / Jain, Devendra Kumar (Tr.)
254. Mahavira Nirvana Bhumi Pava: Eka Vimarsa (in Hindi) / Khetan, Bhagawati Prasad
255. Main Mahaveer Bol Raha Hoon (in Hindi) / Jain, Dulichand 'Sahityaratna'
256. Major Indian Religions: Basic Tenets, Philosophy and History / Grover, R.S.
257. Major Religions of India: New insights into Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism / Weeraperuma, Susunaga
258. Manav Jivan aur Usake Mulya (in Hindi) / Sahai, Jagdish
259. Material Culture Depicted in Vijayanagara Temples / Reddepa, K.
260. Mathura: An Art and Archaeological Study / Gupta, Vinay Kumar
261. Matrakapada Sringararasakalita Gathakosa, with Hindi translation by Sri Bhanwarlal Nahata and Pt. Vishvanath Pathak / Jain, Sagarmal (Ed.)
262. Medieval Jainism: Culture and Environment / Lodha, R.M.
263. Meru Temples of Angkor: A New Historical Perspective / Jain, Jineshwar Das (Dr.)
264. Microcosmology: Atom in the Jain Philosophy and Modern Science / Zaveri, Jethalal S. & Kumar, Muni Mahendra
265. Moksha ka Visa (in Hindi) / Sadhvi Udita
266. Morphology of Jaina Architecture / Nagarajaiah, Hampa
267. Mulachara Ka Samikshatmaka Adhyayana; (in Hindi) / Premi, Phulchand Jain (Dr.)
268. Multi-Dimensional Application of Anekantavada / Jain, Sagarmal & et. al. (Eds.)
269. Mysticism in Jainism and Buddhism / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
270. Nalavilasanatakam, translated into Hindi by Dr. Dhirendra Mishra / Pandey, Suresh Chandra (Ed.)
271. Namyasundari Kaha (with Hindi translation) / Shah, Ramnikbhai M. (Tr.)
272. Nandi: Prakrit text, Sanskrit rendering, Hindi translation, Comparative Notes and Various Appendixes / Mahaprajna, Acharya (Tr. & Ed.)
273. Navatattvaprakarna: A Manual of Nine Categories of Truth / Pandey, Shriprakash (Tr.)
274. Neuroscience and Karma: Jain Doctrine of Psycho-Physical Force / Zaveri, Jethalal S. & Kumar, Muni Mahendra
275. Nishith Sutram (With Bhashya); 4 Volumes (in Hindi & Prakrit) / Mahattar, Visahgani & Mahattar, Jinadas
276. Nonviolence to Animals, Earth, and Self in Asian Traditions / Chapple, Christopher Key
277. Nyaya-Kumuda-Candra of Srimat Prabhacandracarya: A Commentary on Bhattakalankadeva's Laghiyasastraya; 2 Volumes / Nyayacharya, Mahendra Kumar (Pt.)
278. Open Boundaries: Jain Communities and Cultures in Indian History / Cort, John E. (Ed.)
279. The Origins of Yoga and Tantra: Indic Religions to the Thirteenth Century / Samuel, Geoffrey
280. Padmapurana of Acharya Ravisena (3 Volumes) / Jain, Pannalal (Ed. & Tr.)
281. Panacasutrakam of Cirantanacarya / Jambuvijayaji, Muni (Ed.)
282. Panorama of Jain Art: South India / Sivaramamurti, C.
283. Parsi, Jaina and Sikh: Some Minor Religious Sects in India / Thornton, D.M.
284. Patan-Jain-Dhatu-Pratima-Lekh Sangrah / Bhojak, Laxman Bhai
285. Patanjala Yoga Evam Jain Yoga Ka Tulnatamak Adhyayan / Anand, Aruna
286. The Path of Arhat: A Religious Democracy / Mehta, T.U.
287. Pearls of Jaina Wisdom: A Selection of Inspiring Aphorisms form the Jaina Scriptures / Jain, Dulichand
288. Perspectives in Jainism / Jain, Jagdish Prasad
289. Philosophy of Buddhist, Jaina and Six Systems of Indian Thought (A History of Indian Philosophy, Volume-I) / Dasgupta, Surendranath
290. The Philosophy of Jainism / Sinha, K.P. (Dr.)
291. Pilgrimage: Sacred Landscapes and Self-Organized Complexity / Malville, John McKim & Saraswati, Baidyanath (Eds.)
292. Prabhu Mahabir / Muni, Surendra
293. Pracina Jaina Sahitya Mein Arthika Jivana: Eka Adhyayana; (in Hindi) / Jain, Kamal (Dr.)
294. Prakrit Hindi Shabdakosha; 2 Volumes / Jain, Uday Chand
295. Prakrit Vimarsh (in Hindi) / Pandeya, Harisankara (Prof.)
296. Prameyakamala Martanda: A Commentary on Shri Manik Nandi's Pareeksha Mukh Sutra by Shri Prabha Chandra (in Sanskrit)
297. Prolegomena to Prakritica et Jainica / Banerjee, Satya Ranjan (Ed.)
298. Prominent Jain Eulogies / Jain, Dashrath (Comp.)
299. Purana Perennis: Reciprocity and Transformation in Hindu and Jaina Texts / Doniger, Wendy (Ed.)
300. Ramachandrasuri Virchit Nirbhayabhimavyayoga; with Hindi translation by Dr. Dhirendra Mishra; / Singh, Ashok Kumar (Ed.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)