Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Jainism
Displaying 1 - 287
1. Abhidhanarajendrah: Jain Encyclopaedia: A Dictionary of Prakrit Magadhi to Sanskrit; 7 Volumes / Suri, Vijayarajendra
2. Acharya Kundakunda's Samayasara / Chakravarti, A. (Ed. & Tr.)
3. Adhunik Hindi Jain Sahitya / Vohra, Saroj K.
4. Adipurana of Acharya Jinasena (2 Volumes) / Jain, Pannalal (Ed. & Tr.)
5. Agama and Tripitaka: A comparative study of Lord Mahavira and Lord Buddha; 3 Volumes / Shri Nagraj ji, Rashtrasant Muni
6. Akalankagranthatrayam: Svopajnavivrti-sahitam Laghiyastrayam, Nyayaviniscayah and Pramanasangrahah of Sri Bhattakalankadeva / Shastri, Mahendra Kumar (Ed.)
7. Albrecht Weber's Sacred Literature of the Jains: An Account of the Jaina Agamas / Lalwani, Ganesh Chandra (Ed.)
8. Anumana Pramana: Jain evam Baudha Nyaya ki Drishti mein / Singh, Pradhuman Shah (Dr.)
9. Anuogdarim: Vachana-Pramukha Ganadhipati Tulsi / Mahaprajna, Acharya (Ed.)
10. Apbhransha ka Jain Sahitya aur Jivan Mulya (in Hindi) / Sadhana, Sadhvi (Dr.)
11. Ardha Magadhi Reader / Jain, B.D.
12. Arhat Parsva and Dharnendra Nexus / Dhaky, Madhusudan (Ed.)
13. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
14. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
15. Aspects of Jainology; 7 Volumes
16. Bhagawai Vihapannatti: Vol.1: Shatak 1-2 / Mahaprajna, Acharya (Tr. & Ed.)
17. Bhagwan Rishabhdev: Jain Dharam Ke Partham Tirthankar / Muni, Acharya Devendra
18. Bharatiya Vadamay Mein Nari / Acharya Samrat Shri Devendra Muniji
19. Bhoja and the Harivijaya of Sarvasena / Kulkarni, V.M.
20. Buddhism, Jainism and Women / Pruthi, Raj & et. al. (Eds.)
21. Buddhist and Jain Period / Vashishth, Suraj
22. The Canonical Niksepa: Studies in Jaina Dialectics / Bhatt, Bansidhar
23. A Catalogue of Manuscripts in Jaisalmer Jain Bhandaras / Jambuvijayaji, Muni (Ed.)
24. Chalukyas of Kalyans: A Study of Religious Conditions / Hiremath, Vishwanath R.
25. Chobis Tirthankar / Muni, Rajendra (Dr.)
26. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
27. Classical Indian Ethical Thought: A Philosophical Study of Hindu, Jaina and Bauddha Morals / Tiwari, Kedar Nath
28. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
29. A Comparative Study of Jainism and Buddhism / Prasad, Sital
30. A Comparative Study of the Jaina Theories of Reality and Knowledge; 2 Parts (bound in one) / Padmarajiah, Y.J.
31. Compassion in the 4 Dharmic Traditions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism / Nanda, Ved P. (Ed.)
32. A Comprehensive and Critical Dictionary of the Prakrit Languages with special reference to Jain Literature; 6 Volumes (in 9 Parts) / Ghatage, A.M. & Poddar, R.P. (Eds.)
33. A Comprehensive History of Jainism; 2 Volumes / Chatterjee, Asim Kumar
34. Concept of Divinity in Jainism (A Doctoral Thesis) / Kothari, P. Ajay (Dr.)
35. The Concept of Pancashila in Indian Thought / Jain, Kamla (Dr.)
36. The Confluence of Opposites or Comparative Religion (4th Edition) / Jain, Champat Rai
37. Contribution of Jaina Religion to Indian Culture / Jain, Hiralal
38. Cultural and Religious Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
39. Dharma in Early Brahmanic, Buddhist and Jain Traditions / Sekhar, Vincent
40. Dhaturatnakara of Muni Lavanya Vijaya Suri; 5 Volumes / Bimali, Om Nath (Ed.)
41. Dhurtakhyana of Haribhadrasuri / Upadhye, A.N. (Dr.)
42. Dictionary of Jaina Terms (Prakrit to English/Hindi) / Mehta, Mukul Raj
43. Dictionary on Indian Religions; 2 Volumes / Rengarajan, T.
44. Dimensions of Buddhism and Jainism: Professor Suniti Kumar Pathak Felicitation Volume; 2 Volumes / Mukherjee, Ramaranjan & Bhattacharya, Buddhadev (Eds.)
45. Doctoral Dissertations in Jain and Buddhist Studies: Including Pali, Prakrit and Apabhransa / Jain, Sagarmal & Arun Pratap (Eds.)
46. The Doctrine of Karman in Jain Philosophy / Glasenapp, Helmuth Von (Dr.)
47. The Doctrine of Liberation in Indian Religion: With Special Reference to Jainism / Shivkumar, Muni
48. The Doctrine of the Jainas: Described After the Old Sources / Schubring, Walther
49. Ecology and Religion: Ecological Concepts in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity and Sikhism / Narayan, Rajdeva & Kumar, Janardan (Eds.)
50. Elements of Jaina Geography: The Jambudvipasamgrahani of Haribhadra Suri / Bossche, Frank Van Den
51. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Jain) / Suresh, K.M.; Sharma, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari & Nagarch, B.L. (Eds.)
52. Encyclopaedia of Indian Iconography: Hinduism - Buddhism - Jainism; 3 Volumes / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
53. Encyclopaedia of Indian Mysticism; 12 Volumes / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
54. Encyclopaedia of Jaina Studies: Jaina Art and Architecture (Volume 1) / Jain, Sagarmal (Chief Ed.)
55. Encyclopaedia of Jainism / Chaturvedi, N.D.
56. An Encyclopaedia of Jainism / Nahar, P.C. & Ghosh, K.C. (Eds.)
57. Encyclopaedia of Jainism: Jain Sanskriti Kosh; 3 Volumes / Bhaskar, Bhag Chandra Jain (Prof.)
58. Encyclopaedia of Jainism; 30 Volumes / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
59. Encyclopaedia of Oriental Philosophy and Religion; 16 Volumes / Singh, N.K. & Mishra, A.P. (Eds.)
60. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Religion; 3 Volumes / Chopra, Ramesh (Ed.)
61. Encyclopedia of Jain Religion; 11 Volumes / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
62. Essays on Jaina Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
63. The Essence of Jaina Scriptures: Pravachanasara of Kundakunda with Tattvadipika commentary by Amrtachandra Suri / Jain, Jagdish Prasad (Ed.)
64. Facets of Jainology: Selected Research Papers on Jain Society, Religion and Culture / Sangave, Vilas Adinath
65. Faith and Philosophy of Jainism / Jain, Arun Kumar
66. First Steps to Jainism; 2 Parts (bound in one) (Combined Illustrated Library Edition) / Sancheti, Asoo Lal & Bhandari, Manak Mal
67. Folklores in Buddhist and Jaina Literature: An Account of the Life of the Common People as Reflected in Pali, Prakrit and Apabhramsa Works / Banerjee, S.C.
68. The Forest of Thieves and the Magic Garden: An Anthology of Medieval Jain Stories / Granoff, Phyllis (Tr.)
69. Glimpses of Jaina Sanskrit Mahakavyas / Vrat, Satya (Dr.)
70. Glory of Jaina Tirthankaras / Nagar, Shanti Lal
71. Glory of Jaina: Religion, Philosophy and Science / Kumar, Raj (Dr.)
72. The Golden Book of Jainism: Humanity's Oldest Religion of Non-Violence; Selected Sutras, with Life of Tirthankara Mahavira, translated into easy-to-understand English by the renowned scholar Hermann Jacobi / Kulasrestha, Mahendra (Ed.)
73. Gujarati School and Jaina Manuscript Paintings / Parimoo, Ratan
74. Gyan se Moksha (in Hindi) / Uday Muni
75. Harivamsa Purana of Acharya Jinasena / Jain, Pannalal (Ed. & Tr.)
76. Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism in Ancient India / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
77. Historical Development of Jaina Iconography: A Comprehensive Study / Bhattacharya, A.K.
78. History of Indian Architecture: Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Period / Khan, Sharmin
79. A History of Indian Literature: Buddhist and Jaina Literature by Maurice Winternitz (A new authoritative translation from original German) / Sarma, V. Srinivasa (Tr.)
80. History of Jainism in Kerala / Dhiraj, M.S.
81. History of Jainism: Jainism Before and in the Age of Mahavira; 3 Volumes / Jain, K.C.
82. History of Jainism: With Special Reference to Mathura / Sharma, U.K.
83. A History of Pre-Buddhistic Indian Philosophy / Barua, Benimadhab
84. A History of the Early Ganga Monarchy and Jainism / Nagarajaiah, Hampa (Dr.)
85. A History of the Rastrakutas of Malkhed and Jainism / Nagarajaiah, Hampa
86. Holy Shrines of Assam: Brahmanical, Bauddha, Christian, Islamic, Jain and Sikh / Sarma, Pradip
87. Householders' Discipline in Jainism: A Study of Amrtcandra's Purusarthasiddhyupayah with edited text in Sanskrit in Devanagari script / Mishra, Madhusudan
88. Iconographic Dictionary of the Indian Religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism / Liebert, Gosta
89. Iconography of Jaina Deities; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shanti Lal
90. Illustrated Awpaptik Sutra: The First Upanga / Sthavir, Chaturdash Puravadhar
91. Illustrated Jain Ramayana: A Unique Combination of Universal Philosophy and Jain Culture / Acaryadeva Sri Gunaratna Suriji M.S.
92. Illustrated Nirayavalika and Vipaak Sutra (Original Text, Hindi and English Transations with Elaboration and Colourful Illustrations) / Amar Muni (Ed.)
93. Illustrated Tirthankar Charitra: Authentic Illustrated Biographies of the Twenty Four Tirthankars; (in Hindi & English) / Amar Muni (Ed.)
94. Illustrated Upasak-Dasha and Anuttara-Upapatik Dasha Sutra (Original Text, Hindi and English Transations with Elaboration and Colourful Illustrations) / Amar Muni (Ed.)
95. India: Buddhist and Jain Period / Saxena, Anil
96. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist and Jain / Sahai, Surendra
97. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islam (3000 B.C.E. to 1750 C.E.) / Murthy, V.L.N.
98. Indian Gods and Goddesses; 5 Volumes (in 6 parts) / Nagar, Shantilal
99. Indian Mythology / Mukhopadhyay, Ranadip
100. Indian Philosophy of Knowledge: A Comparative Study, 2nd Edition / Shastri, L.C.
101. Indian Philosophy: Past to Present / Ramaswamy (Dr.)
102. Indological Studies: Literary and Performing Arts Prakrit and Apabhramsa Studies / Bhayani, Harivallabh Chunilal
103. Intellect India: The Vedas, Upanishads, Buddhism, Jainism, Classics, Folklore, Technical Literature, etc. / Macdonell, A.A.
104. Interfaith Insights / Chodron, Bhikshuni Thubten (Ed.)
105. International Journal of Jaina Studies (2 Parts) / Flugel, Peter (Dr.) (Ed.)
106. Introducing Jainism / Jain, S.C.
107. Jain Agamas: An Introduction to Canonical Literature / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K.
108. Jain Cosmology: English Rendering by R. Norman / Kumar, Ravi & Caillat, Collette
109. Jain Darshan aur Bauddh Dharma (in Hindi) / Verma, R.P. (Dr.)
110. Jain Darshan Ek Vishleshan: Jain Darshan Ka Sarvageen Tulnatmak Vivechan / Devendra Muni Ji Mahara
111. Jain Dharam aur Paryavaran / Jain, Bhagchandra
112. Jain Dharam Ka Itihas; 3 Volumes / Jain, Kailash Chand
113. Jain Dharma aur Ayurveda (in Hindi) / Jain, Acharya Rajkumar
114. Jain Dharma evam Agam (in Hindi) / Pandey, Harishankar (Prof.)
115. Jain Dharma Ki Kahaniyan (in Hindi) / Kumar, Dhruv
116. Jain Karmvigyan Aur Manovigyan (in Hindi) / Tater, Sohan Raj
117. Jain Kavyo Ka Darshnik Mulyakaan: 10vi Satabadi kein Parmukh Jain Kavya / Jain, Jinendra
118. Jain Murti Kala / Nagar, Shanti Lal
119. The Jain Path: Ancient Wisdom for an Age of Anxiety / Rankin, Aidan
120. Jain Philosophy: Historical Outline / Bhattacharyya, N.N.
121. Jain Pratima Kala / Rawat, Brijesh (Dr.)
122. Jain Rama Katha or Padma Purana (Padmacarita): Composed in Sanskrit by Ravisenacarya (in the 7th Century A.D.); 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shantilal
123. Jain Ramayana Paumacaryu: Rendering into English from Apabhramsa Language / Nagar, Shanti Lal
124. The Jain Saga: Trisastishalaka Purush Charita Brief History of Jainism; 3 Volumes / Hemchandrasuriswarji Maharaj & Samvegayashvijay Maharaj (Eds.)
125. Jain Tattvavidya: Acharya Maghanandi Yogindra virchit Shastrasarasamucchaya ka Hindi Vivechan / Sagar, Muni Praman
126. Jain Temples of Rajasthan: Architecture and Iconography (A Thousand Petalled Lotus) / Kumar, Sehdev
127. Jain Temples: In India and Around the World / Singhvi, L.M.
128. Jain Vastrapatas: Jain Paintings on Cloth and Paper / Andhare, Shridhar & Bhojak, Laxmanbhai
129. Jain Wall Painting in Doab Region: With special reference to Saharanpur and Adjoining Areas / Jain, Madhu
130. Jaina Acara: Siddhanta Aura Svarupa: The Jaina Conduct / Muni, Devendra
131. Jaina and Hindu Logic: A Comparative Study / Jain, Pradyumna Kumar (Dr.)
132. Jaina Art and Aesthetics / Tiwari, Maruti Nandan Prasad & Sinha, Shanti Swaroop
133. Jaina Art and Architecture: Northern and Eastern India / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
134. Jaina Art and Architecture: Western and South India and Jaina Bronze in Museums / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
135. Jaina Art in Odisha / Das, H.C.
136. Jaina Astronomy (Post-Vedic Indian Astronomy): A Challenge to Western Influences / Lishk, S.S. (Dr.)
137. Jaina Bronzes from Hansi / Handa, Devendra
138. Jaina Contribution to Varanasi / Ghosal, Pranati & Sharma, R.C. (Eds.)
139. Jaina Corpus of Koppala Inscriptions X-Rayed / Nagarajaiah, Hampa (Dr.)
140. The Jaina Doctrine of Karma and the Science of Genetics / Tater, Sohan Jain (Dr.)
141. Jaina Economic Life: Ancient and Medieval India / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
142. Jaina Epistemology: in Historical and Comparative Perspective (Critical Edition with English Translation of Logical Epistemological Treatises: Nyayavatara, Nyayavatara-vivrti and Nyayavatara-tippana with Introduction and Notes) 2 Volumes / Balcerowicz, Piotr
143. The Jaina Heritage: Distinction, Decline and Resilience / Hegewald, Julia A.B. (Ed.)
144. Jaina Logic and Epistemology / Bhattacharyya, Hari Mohan
145. Jaina Logic and Epistemology / Jha, V.N. (Ed.)
146. Jaina Monument of Andhra / Jawaharlal G.
147. A Jaina Perspective on the Philosophy of Religion / Sharma, Arvind
148. Jaina Philosophy and Religion: English Translation of Jaina Darasana by Muni Shri Nyayavijayaji / Shah, J. Nagin (Tr.)
149. Jaina Philosophy: An Introduction / Mehta, Mohan Lal
150. Jaina Philosophy: Religion and Ethics / Raynade, B.B. (Prof.)
151. Jaina Philosophy; 2 Volumes / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K.
152. Jaina Relativism and Relativity Physics / Burde, Jayant
153. Jaina Religion: History and Tradition / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
154. Jaina Social Life: Ancient and Medieval India / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
155. The Jaina Sources of the History of Ancient India (100 BC-AD 900) / Jain, Jyoti Prasad
156. Jaina Studies: Proceedings of the DOT 2010 Panel in Marburg Germany / Soni, Jayandra (Ed.)
157. Jaina Studies: Their Present State and Future Tasks / Alsdorf, Ludwig (Prof.) (Dr.)
158. The Jaina Stupa at Mathura: Art and Icons / Porwal, Renuka J. (Dr.)
159. Jaina Sutra Acharanga and Kalpa Sutra / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
160. Jaina Sutra Sutrakritanga / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
161. Jaina Sutra Uttradhyayana / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
162. Jaina Sutras: Translated from Prakrit; 2 Volumes / Jacobi, Hermann
163. Jaina System of Education / Dasgupta, Debendra Chandra
164. Jaina Temples of Western India / Singh, Harihar (Dr.)
165. Jaina Tradition in Indian Thought / Jain, Hiralal
166. The Jaina World of Non-Living / Jain, N.L.
167. Jaina Worship and Rituals: Ancient and Medieval India / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
168. Jaina: Philosophy, Art and Science in Indian Culture; 2 Volumes / Jain, Dharam Chand & Sharma, R.K. (Eds.)
169. Jaina: Religion & Art / Sahoo, Ananda Chandra
170. Jainism / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha
171. Jainism and Buddhism: A Comparative Study / Jain, Brahmachari Sital Prasad
172. Jainism and Buddhism: The Revolutionary Religions of Ancient India / Shweta (Dr.)
173. Jainism and Ecology: Non Violence in the Web of Life / Chapple, Christopher Key (Ed.)
174. Jainism and Western Thinkers / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh
175. Jainism as Meta Philosophy / Gopalan, S.
176. Jainism at Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
177. Jainism in Indian Philosophy / Mohanty, Dibakar
178. Jainism in North India (800 BC - AD 526) / Shah, Chimanlal J.
179. Jainism in Southern Karnataka: Up to AD 1565 / Chavan, S.P.
180. Jainism in the New Millennium / Singh, Ramjee
181. Jainism Philosophy and Culture / Singh, Ratan
182. Jainism: A Pictorial Guide to the Religion of Non-Violence / Titze, Kurt
183. Jainism: A Study / Das, Ram Mohan (Ed.)
184. Jainism: An Eternal Pilgrimage / Patil, Bal
185. Jainism: An Introduction / Long, Jeffery D.
186. Jainism: Art, Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Rangarajan, Haripriya; Kamalakar, G. & Reddy, A.K.V.S. (Eds.)
187. Jainism: History, Society, Philosophy and Practice / Paniker, Agustin
188. Jainism: Rishabha Deva to Mahavira / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K.
189. Jainism: The Oldest Living Religion, 2nd Edition / Jain, Jyoti Prasad
190. The Jains (Special Indian Edition) / Dundas, Paul
191. Kalpa Sutra of Bhadrabahu Svami / Lalwani, Kastur Chand (Tr.)
192. Karma, Dharma and Moksha: Conceptual Essays on Indian Ethics / Pal, Jagat
193. Kevala-Bodhi: Buddhist and Jaina History of the Deccan; 2 Volumes / Sen, Aloka Parasher (Ed.)
194. The Key of Knowledge (4th Edition) / Jain, Champat Rai
195. The Later Gangas: Mandali-Thousand / Nagarajaiah, Hampa (Dr.)
196. The Life and Stories of the Jaina Saviour Parsvanatha: An English translation of Acarya Bhavadeva's Parsvacaritram / Bloomfield, Maurice
197. The Life of Hsuan-Tsang / Hui-li & Yen-ts'ung
198. Lord Mahavira: A Study in Historical Perspective / Chand, Bool
199. Lord Mahavira: Life and Philosophy / Muni, Rajendra & Jain, Mahesh
200. Ludwig Alsdorf and Indian Studies / Duckwitz, Magdalene; Bruhn, Klaus & Wezler, Albrecht (Eds.)
201. Madhya Pradesh mein Jain Dharam ka Vikas (in Hindi) / Vajpaye, Madhulika
202. Mahapurana of Mahakavi Puspandanta (5 Volumes) / Jain, Devendra Kumar (Tr.)
203. Main Mahaveer Bol Raha Hoon (in Hindi) / Jain, Dulichand 'Sahityaratna'
204. Major Indian Religions: Basic Tenets, Philosophy and History / Grover, R.S.
205. Major Religions of India: New insights into Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism / Weeraperuma, Susunaga
206. Material Culture Depicted in Vijayanagara Temples / Reddepa, K.
207. Mathura: An Art and Archaeological Study / Gupta, Vinay Kumar
208. Medieval Jainism: Culture and Environment / Lodha, R.M.
209. Meru Temples of Angkor: A New Historical Perspective / Jain, Jineshwar Das (Dr.)
210. Microcosmology: Atom in the Jain Philosophy and Modern Science / Zaveri, Jethalal S. & Kumar, Muni Mahendra
211. Moksha ka Visa (in Hindi) / Sadhvi Udita
212. Morphology of Jaina Architecture / Nagarajaiah, Hampa
213. Mysticism in Jainism and Buddhism / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
214. Namyasundari Kaha (with Hindi translation) / Shah, Ramnikbhai M. (Tr.)
215. Nandi: Prakrit text, Sanskrit rendering, Hindi translation, Comparative Notes and Various Appendixes / Mahaprajna, Acharya (Tr. & Ed.)
216. Neuroscience and Karma: Jain Doctrine of Psycho-Physical Force / Zaveri, Jethalal S. & Kumar, Muni Mahendra
217. Nishith Sutram (With Bhashya); 4 Volumes (in Hindi & Prakrit) / Mahattar, Visahgani & Mahattar, Jinadas
218. Nonviolence to Animals, Earth, and Self in Asian Traditions / Chapple, Christopher Key
219. Nyaya-Kumuda-Candra of Srimat Prabhacandracarya: A Commentary on Bhattakalankadeva's Laghiyasastraya; 2 Volumes / Nyayacharya, Mahendra Kumar (Pt.)
220. Open Boundaries: Jain Communities and Cultures in Indian History / Cort, John E. (Ed.)
221. The Origins of Yoga and Tantra: Indic Religions to the Thirteenth Century / Samuel, Geoffrey
222. Padmapurana of Acharya Ravisena (3 Volumes) / Jain, Pannalal (Ed. & Tr.)
223. Panacasutrakam of Cirantanacarya / Jambuvijayaji, Muni (Ed.)
224. Panorama of Jain Art: South India / Sivaramamurti, C.
225. Parsi, Jaina and Sikh: Some Minor Religious Sects in India / Thornton, D.M.
226. Patan-Jain-Dhatu-Pratima-Lekh Sangrah / Bhojak, Laxman Bhai
227. Patanjala Yoga Evam Jain Yoga Ka Tulnatamak Adhyayan / Anand, Aruna
228. The Path of Arhat: A Religious Democracy / Mehta, T.U.
229. Perspectives in Jainism / Jain, Jagdish Prasad
230. Philosophy of Buddhist, Jaina and Six Systems of Indian Thought (A History of Indian Philosophy, Volume-I) / Dasgupta, Surendranath
231. The Philosophy of Jainism / Sinha, K.P. (Dr.)
232. Pilgrimage: Sacred Landscapes and Self-Organized Complexity / Malville, John McKim & Saraswati, Baidyanath (Eds.)
233. Prabhu Mahabir / Muni, Surendra
234. Prakrit Hindi Shabdakosha; 2 Volumes / Jain, Uday Chand
235. Prakrit Vimarsh (in Hindi) / Pandeya, Harisankara (Prof.)
236. Prameyakamala Martanda: A Commentary on Shri Manik Nandi's Pareeksha Mukh Sutra by Shri Prabha Chandra (in Sanskrit)
237. Prominent Jain Eulogies / Jain, Dashrath (Comp.)
238. Purana Perennis: Reciprocity and Transformation in Hindu and Jaina Texts / Doniger, Wendy (Ed.)
239. Rasa in the Jaina Sanskrit Mahakavyas; (From 8th to 15th Century A.D.) / Gupta, Pushpa
240. Recollection Recognition and Reasoning: A Study in the Jaina Theory of Paroksa-Pramana / Antarkar, S.S.; Gokhale P.P. & Katarnikar, Meenal
241. Religion and Culture of the Jains / Jain, Jyoti Prasad
242. Religious Conversion in Ancient India / Benjamin, B.N. (Dr.)
243. Religious Rites and Festivals of India / Kar, G.R. Sholapur
244. Reunderstanding Indian Philosophy / Barlingay, S.S.
245. Ritthanemicariya: Harivamsapurana; Pt.IV(I): Uttarakanda, edited by Ram Singh Tomar
246. Role of Space-Time in Jaina's Syadvada & Quantum Theory / Bharucha, Filita
247. Samavay-suttam by Mahopadhyay Chandr-Prabh-Sagar
248. Santhara: A Jain Ritual of fast unto Death / Kothari, Namrata (Dr.)
249. Scientific Explorations of Jain Doctrines; 2 Parts / Kachhara, N.L.
250. Shaurasaini Prakrit Bhasa Aur Vyakarana / Jain, Prem Suman (Prof.)
251. Shri Bhiksu Agama Visaya Kosa: Cyclopaedia of Jain Canonical Texts; Part-1 / Vimal Prajna, Sadhvi & et. al. (Trs. & Eds.)
252. Somadeva's Yasastilaka: Aspects of Jainism, Indian Thought and Culture / Handiqui, Krishna Kanta
253. The Soul of Jainism / Sharma, Shiv (Dr.)
254. Sramana Bhagavan Mahavira: His Life and Teachings; 5 Volumes / Vijaya, Muni Ratna Prabha
255. Sri Abhidhan Rajendra Kosa: Hindi translation of all 7 parts by Udai Chandra Jain (in 3 Volumes)
256. Sri Sutrakritanga Sutram; Translated into Hindi by Jainacharya Shastroddharak Sri Amolak Rishi Ji; (in Prakrit & Hindi) / Bharill, Shobhachandra (Ed.)
257. Sri Uttaradhyaan Sutra: Bhagwan Mahavir Ke Antim Dharam Darshan / Subhadra, Muni
258. Srimadvidhyanandiswamivirchit Tattvarthashlokavartikam: Nyaya-vachaspati-swargiya-guruver Gopaldasantevasina Jaina Grantha Uddharak Karyalaya Vyavasthapaken / Manoharlal (Ed.)
259. Sthanangasutra: With the commentary by Sri Abhavadev Suri Maharaja; Pt. II / Janmbuvijaya, Muni
260. The Story of Paesi: Paesi-Kahanayam Or Soul and Body in Ancient India: A Dialogue on Materialism in Ancient India (Prakrit text, Translated into English) / Bollee, Willem B. (Tr.)
261. The Story of Rama in Jain Literature / Kulkarni, V.M.
262. A Stroll in Jainism: Upadhyaya Amar Muni Commemoration Volume / Das, Ram Mohan & Kumar, Neeraj (Eds.)
263. Structure and Funcations of Soul in Jainism / Jain, S.C. (Dr.)
264. Studies in Jain Literature / Kulkarni, V.M.
265. Studies in Jaina Art and Iconography and Allied Subjects (In Honour of Dr. U.P. Shah) / Vyas, R.T.
266. Studies in Jaina History and Culture: Disputes and Dialogues (Special Indian Edition) / Flugel, Peter (Ed.)
267. Studies in South Indian Jainism; 2 Volumes / Ayyangar, M.S. Ramaswami & Rao, B. Seshagiri
268. Studies on Eastern Religions / Geden, Alfred S.
269. Svasti (Essays in Honour of Pro Hampa Nagarajaiaih for His 75th Birthday) / Balbir, Nalini (Ed.)
270. Syadvadamanjari of Mallisena, with the Anyayoga-Vyavaccheda Dvatrimsika of Hemacandra / Dhruva, A.B. (Ed.)
271. Tales of Atonement: Stories from Malayagiri's Commentary on the Vyavahara Bhasya (Prakrit text in roman with English translation) / Bollee, Willem B.
272. Tao of Jain Sciences / Jain, L.C. (Prof.)
273. The Temples in Kumbhariya / Dhaky, M.A. & Moorti, U.S.
274. Trihashtisalaka Purusha Charitram Mahakavyam of Sri Hemachandra Acharya / Jain, Kusum (Comp.)
275. Understanding Jainism / Babb, Lawrence A.
276. Universe as Audience: Metaphor and Community among the Jains of North India / Jain, Ravindra K.
277. The Universe of Acharya Sushil Muni: The Philosophy of the World Religion / Sadhana, Acarya Sadhvi (Dr.)
278. The University as Audience Metaophor and Community Among the Jains of North India / Jain, Ravindra K.
279. The Unknown Pilgrims: History, Life ans Spirituality of the Jaina Women Ascetics / Shanta, N.
280. Upasakadasang: Aagam Yug Ka Sravakachar (in Prakrit & Hindi) / Smriti (Dr.) (Sadhavi)
281. Values of Human Life / Sahaya, Jagadisha
282. Vardhamanacarita-Parishilan / Vardhamanacarita: A Critical Appraisal / Shukla, Poonam
283. Windows to the World Religions / Mathur, Suresh Narain
284. Woman and Religion: An Encyclopadia on Women in Different Religions of the World; 8 Volumes / Anil Dutta Mishra (Ed.)
285. Women in Jainism: A Case Study of Gujarat Inscriptions / Joshi, Mrinal
286. World Renowned Jain Pilgrimages: Reverence and Art / Sagar, Mahopadhyaya Lalitprabh
287. Writings from Spiritual and Mystical Books: A Collection / Mukherjee, K.C.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)