1. An introduction to Jaina Iconography.
2. Symbols and symbolism in Jaina art.
3. Concept of Yaksa in Jainism : a study in art and literature.
4. Iconography of the Jaina Sasanadevata Ambika.
5. Some Brahmanic deities in Jaina art.
6. Jaina canonical literature and the concept of Tirthankara with a brief study of pedestals of Jaina images.
7. Notes on some Ambika figures in Karnataka, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal.
8. Parsvanatha images with episode of Kamatha’s attack and some Tirthankara figures of iconographic interest.
9. Studies on a few Jaina sculptures with special iconographic traits.
10. Iconography of Sarvalha (Sarvahna) Yaksa, Brahmasanti Yaksa, Harinaigamesa (Naigamesa), Kapardi Yaksa, Navagrahas, Ksetrapala, Padmavati Yaksini and Sarasvati, in Jainism.
11. Iconography of the Jaina Dikpalas.
12. Sixteen Jaina Vidyadevis and their iconography.