Part I: Hinduism and Ecology:
1. Ecological Thoughts in the Vedas.
2. Ecological Crisis and Hindu Religious Thought.
Part II: Buddhism and Ecology:
3. Ecology and Buddhism.
4. Ecological Perception of Buddhism in India.
Part III: Jainism and Ecology:
5. Ecological Awareness in Jaina Culture.
6. Jainism and Ecology.
7. Principles of Environmental Preservation in Dravya Sangrah.
Part IV: Christianity and Ecology:
8. Ecology and Religion: The Christian Perspective.
9. Christianity and Ecology.
Part V: Islam and Ecology:
10. Islam and Ecology.
11. Islam and Ecology.
Part VI: Sikhism and Ecology:
12. Environmental and Developmental Concerns in Sikhism.
13. Man's Relation with Nature: A Sikh Interface.