Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Agriculture and Horticulture
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 100 Years of Agricultural Sciences in India / Singh, R.B. (Ed.)
2. 50 Years of Arid Zone Research in India / Rao, A.V.; Ojha, D.C. & Saxena, Anurag
3. 50 Years of Crops Science Research in India / Paroda, R.S. & Chadha, K.L. (Eds.)
4. Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Crop Plants: Breeding and Biotechnology / Roy, Bidhan & Basu, Asit Kumar
5. Academic Dictionary of Agricultural Science / Ghosh, Ajay Kumar
6. Administering District Plans in India: Issues, Constraints and Choices / Jana, Anil Kumar
7. Adoption and Impact of New Agricultural Technology on Tribal Agriculture / Pawde, B.B.; Bhise, V.B. & Takle, S.R.
8. Adoption of Farm Mechanization in a Developing Economy / Bhatia, Bhim Sen
9. Adoption of New Technology: Production, Efficiency and Agrarian Relations / Swami, Bhagaban
10. Advance Studies in Agriculture / Sharma, Renuka
11. Advanced Agriculture Technology / Diwan, Balram S.
12. Advanced Commercial Floriculture; 2 Volumes / Bhattacharjee, S.K. & De, Lakshman Chandran
13. Advanced Learner's Dictionary of Agriculture: A Team of Experts
14. Advances in Agricultural Biotechnology / Harikumar, V.S. (Ed.)
15. Advances in Agricultural Biotechnology / Sagar, Rama Nand /Bajpai ,
16. Advances in Agricultural Research in India: 1994-2003, (Bi-Annual Journal); Volumes 1-24 / Pundir, Y.P.S.; Sharma, R.D. & Singh, Dhan
17. Advances in Agriculture and Ecology / 'Bharti', Pawan Kr.; Chauhan, Avinash & Ikemefuna, Ezeaku Peter
18. Advances in Agriculture Environment and Health: Fruits, Vegetables, Animals and Biomedical Sciences / Singh, Shashi Bala; Chaurasia, O. P.; Yadav, Ashish; Agnes M. Rimando & Terrill, Thomas H. (Eds.)
19. Advances in Agroforestry / Jha, L.K.
20. Advances in Arid Horticulture / Sharma, Sohan (Dr.)
21. Advances in Food Processing Technology / Mangaraj, S. & Tripathi, M.K.
22. Advances in Horticulture and Forestry; Volume 8 and 9 / Singh, S.P. (Ed.)
23. Advances in Horticulture: Strategies, Production, Plant Protection and Value Addition / Sharma, V.K.
24. Advances in Horticulture: Trends and Techniques / Gupta, Ranjan K.
25. Advances in Integrated Pest and Disease Management in Horticultural Crops; 4 Volumes / Parvatha, Reddy P.
26. Advances in Life Sciences / Sinha, Rajeshwar P.; Sharma, Naveen K. & Rai, Ashwani K. (Eds.)
27. Advances in Plant Physiology: An International Treatise Series, 16 Volumes / Hemantaranjan, A. (Ed.)
28. Advances in Protected Cultivation / Singh, Brahma
29. Advances in Protecting Cultivation / Singh, Brahma
30. Advances in Seed Science and Technology; 5 Volumes / Vanangamudi, K.; Umarani, R.; Natarajan, N.; Bharathi, A.; Natarajan, K.; Saravanan, T.; Bhaskaran, M.; Natesan, P.; Malarkodi, K. & Srimathi, P. (Eds.)
31. Advances in Soil-Borne Plant Disease / Jenking, Rob & Jain, C.K.
32. Advances in Stress Physiology of Plants / Panda, S.K. (Ed.)
33. Advances in Tropical Meteorology: Meteorology and National Development / Datta, R.K. (Ed.)
34. Afforestation in Arid Zones / Kaul, R.N.
35. Agrarian Change and Peasant Unrest in Colonial India Orissa 1912-1939 / Sahoo, Rajib Lochan
36. Agrarian Change from Above and Below / Rao, K. Seetharama
37. Agrarian Economy of Ancient India / Chauhan, Gian Chand
38. Agrarian Relations and Peasant in Modern Andhra: A Study of Kalahasti Zamindari / Reddy, D. Subramanyam
39. Agrarian Structure and Tenancy Movement / Joshi, G.V.
40. Agrarian System of Medieval Assam / Gogai, Jahanbi, Nath (Dr.)
41. Agrarian Systen in Medieval India / Malik, Z.
42. Agribusiness and Extension Management / Hansra, B.S. & Vijayragavan, K. (Eds.)
43. Agri-Business and Rural Management, 9 Volumes / Ahmad, Rais
44. Agribusiness Management / Hegde, Parameshwar
45. Agribusiness Start-up Toolkit / Hamid, Naveed
46. Agri-Business: Marketing and Management / Choudhary, S.N.
47. Agricultural Acarology / Mishra, Shubhrata R.
48. Agricultural and Industrial Applications of Biotechnology / Gautam, Hema
49. Agricultural Applications of Microbiology / Rajvaidya, Neelima & Markandey, Dilip Kumar
50. Agricultural Banking in India / Dubey, Manish
51. Agricultural Biodiversity / Sharma, Renuka
52. Agricultural Biotechnology / Biswas, Probir Kanti
53. Agricultural Biotechnology / Gaur, V.K.
54. Agricultural Biotechnology / Kumar, Ashok
55. Agricultural Biotechnology / Kumar, H.D.
56. Agricultural Biotechnology / Lal, C. & Nasim, S.A.
57. Agricultural Biotechnology / Rawat, Hemant
58. Agricultural Biotechnology / Shagufta
59. Agricultural Biotechnology in the Developing World / FAO
60. Agricultural Biotechnology: An Analysis / Singh, Bimla
61. Agricultural Biotechnology: Country Case Studies: A Decade of Development / Persley, Gabrielle J. & Maclntyre, L. Reginald (Eds.)
62. Agricultural Botany / Agarwal, Kirti
63. Agricultural Chemistry / Gusau, W.L.
64. Agricultural Chemistry / Kashyap, Pooja
65. Agricultural Communication: Opportunities for Sustainable Agricultre and Rural Development / Singh, Vir; Kashyap, Shivendra Kumar & Papnai, Gaurav (Eds.)
66. Agricultural Cultivation: A Bibliographic Study / Want, M.A.
67. Agricultural Development and Environmental Degradation / Sohi, Rintu
68. Agricultural Development and World Trade Organisation / Narasaiah, M.L.
69. Agricultural Development in India / Kumar, Dhananjay
70. Agricultural Development in South Asia: A Comparative Study in the Green Revolution Experiences / Singh, Jasbir
71. Agricultural Development through Credit in India / Mishra, Rabindra Kumar
72. Agricultural Development: Status and Trends / Chandrasekhar, P.K.
73. Agricultural Diversification in India: Potentials and Prospects in Developed Region / Chand, Ramesh
74. Agricultural Drainage and Water Quality / Pandey, Anupam
75. Agricultural Drainage: Principles and Practices / Kadam, U. S,; Thoka, R. T.; Gorantiwar, Sunil D. & Powar, A. G.
76. Agricultural Ecology / Kumar, H.D.
77. Agricultural Ecology / Yadav, S.S.
78. Agricultural Economics / Dash, Mrutyunjay
79. Agricultural Economics / Singh, S.R.
80. Agricultural Education / Singh, U.K. & Nayak A.K.
81. Agricultural Education: The Occupational Aspirations / Rahim, Mohammad & Nataraju, M.S.
82. Agricultural Engineering / Sharma, Renuka
83. Agricultural Exports of India: Lessons from East Asia / Sachdev, Santosh
84. Agricultural Extension / Manoharan, P. Muthilah & Arunachalam, R.
85. Agricultural Extension: Impact and Assessment / Singh, A.K.
86. Agricultural Extension: Innovations and Dimensions / Kumar, Dileep & Singh, Khajan
87. Agricultural Extention Worldwide Innovations / Umrani, Ramesh & Jain, C.K.
88. Agricultural Financing and Rural Development / Mohanty, B.K.
89. Agricultural Geography / Chauhan, Dharmender Singh
90. Agricultural Geography / Raina, J.L.
91. Agricultural Geography: Marketing and Development / Siddiqui, Zeba
92. Agricultural Growth and Economic Stability / Ranjan, K.V.
93. Agricultural Growth and Regional Economic Development / Roy, Niranjan & et. al.
94. Agricultural History of Ancient India / Bajpai, Sandeep
95. Agricultural Input and Environment / Palaniappan, S.P.
96. Agricultural Land Use and Groundwater Resources / Kumari, Priti
97. Agricultural Marketing in Backward Regions / Hoda, Md. Minhajul
98. Agricultural Marketing in India: The Case of Regulated Agricultural Markets in Uttar Pradesh (1998-99) / Dixit, R.S.
99. Agricultural Marketing Management / Sharma, Premjit
100. Agricultural Modernisation and Agrucultural Development in India / Vasu, M.
101. Agricultural Modernisation in Eastern Himalayas / Behera, M.C.
102. Agricultural Nanotechnology: Nanotech Inventions in Agricultural Sciences and Their Technical Implications / Heller, Knut H. & Atkinson, Bill
103. Agricultural Planning / Reddy, Rajendra & Shankar, J.P. Abhay
104. Agricultural Policy and Crop Management / Singh, Richa
105. Agricultural Pollution / Reddy, Rajendra & Abhay Shankar, J.P.
106. Agricultural Produce and Management / Singh, Benu
107. Agricultural Production Economics: Analytical Methods and Applications / Palanisami, K.; Paramasivam, P. & Ranganathan, C.R.
108. Agricultural Production in India / Venkatesan, C. & Namasivayam, D.
109. Agricultural Productivity and Cooperative Credit / Jain, Mahesh K.
110. Agricultural Productivity and Regional Imbalances / Roy, Tanushree Chaudhuri
111. Agricultural Research and Extension Systems Worldwide: Study of Human and Financial Resources / Bahl, Ram
112. Agricultural Science: Gene Sequencing and Mapping / Sharma, Ramniwas (Ed.)
113. Agricultural Statistics in India / Bansil, P.C.
114. Agricultural Statistics in India / Chaddha, Asha
115. Agricultural Subsidies and their Economic Implications / Gupta, Rajesh Kumar
116. Agricultural Terminology / Singh, A.K. & Singh, N.P.
117. Agricultural Trade in South Asia: Potential and Policy Options / Paswan, Nawal K.
118. Agricultural Transformation in a Developing Economy / Kaushik, K.K.
119. Agriculture Administration in India / Vijayragavan, K.
120. Agriculture and Environment / Khan, M.A. & Zargar, M.Y.
121. Agriculture and Food / Shrivastava, A.K.
122. Agriculture and Food Economics / Mishra, Mridula
123. Agriculture and Food in India: A Half Century Review from Independence to Globalization / Landy, Frederic & Dorin, Bruno
124. Agriculture and Food Security / Kumar, Dalip & Raza, Asmi
125. Agriculture and Irrigation / Doyle, Kinsley D.
126. Agriculture and Rural Development / Mohanty, B. (Ed.)
127. Agriculture and Rural Development in India Since 1947 / Prasad, Chandra Shekhar (Dr.)
128. Agriculture and Rural Development: A Foretaste / Ahmed, Jaynal Ud-din (Ed.)
129. Agriculture and Rural Development: A Gandhian Perspective / Reddy, K. Venkata
130. Agriculture and Rural Economy / Sahoo, R.K. & Dash, G.
131. Agriculture and Sustainable Development in India / Prasad, Chandra Shekhar (Dr.)
132. Agriculture and the WTO: Creating a Trading System for Development / Ingco, Merlinda D. & Nash, John D. (Eds.)
133. Agriculture and Water Management / Dubey, Manish
134. Agriculture and Water Management / Saxena, Sandeep
135. Agriculture Credit and NABARD / Shandilya, T.K. & et. al.
136. Agriculture Development and Capital Relation: A Modern View / Khurana, Mahesh
137. Agriculture Economics / Diwan, Balram S.
138. Agriculture for Beginners / William, Burkett Charles; Stevens, Frank Lincolon & Hill, Daniel Harvey
139. Agriculture Genomes / Sharma, Renuka
140. Agriculture in India Policy and Performance / Rao, B. Sambasiva
141. Agriculture in the Era of Economic Reforms / Bagchi, K.K.
142. Agriculture Policy, Planning in India / Pravin, T. Raj & Philip, H.
143. Agriculture Research in India / Singh, Benu
144. Agriculture, Rural Banking and Micro Finance in India / Ahmad, Rais
145. Agri-Food Crops: Processing, Value Addition, Packaging and Storage / Kumar, R. Sasi & Sivakumar, P.S.
146. Agri-Horticultural Biodiversity of Temperate and Cold-Arid Regions / Zeerak, Nazeer Ahmed & Wani, Shafiq A.
147. Agrimatters / Chopra, S.
148. Agro and Industrial Biotechnology / Chakraborty, P.K.
149. Agro Based Plantation Cultivation and Farming Hand Book / Gupta, Sudhir
150. Agro Cottage Industry Sericultural / Hiware, Chandrashekhar Jalba
151. Agro Forestry: Indian Perspective / Jha, L.K. & Sarma, P.K. Sen
152. Agro-Animal Resources of Higher Himalayas / Dwivedi, Deepa H.; Dwivedi, Sanjai K. & Gupta, Sandhya (Eds.) (Drs.)
153. Agro-based Industries: Problem and Prospects / Joshi, G.V.
154. Agrobiodiversity: Status Trends and Prospects / Kumar, A Biju (Ed.)
155. Agrobiology: Essays on Problems of Genetics, Plant Breeding and Seed Growing / Lysenko, T.D.
156. Agrochemicals and Pest Management / Sathe, T.V.
157. Agro-Climatic Regional Planning in India; 2 Volumes / Basu, D.N. (Ed.)
158. Agroforestry in India / Tejwani, K.G.
159. Agroforestry: Natural Resource Sustainability, Livelihood and Climate Moderation / Chaturvedi, O.P.; Venkatesh, A.; Yadav, R.S.; Alam, Badre; Dwivedi, R.P.; Singh, Ramesh & Dhyani, S.K. (Eds.)
160. Agroforestry: Systems and Practices / Umrani, Ramesh & Jain, C.K.
161. Agro-Industries and Economic Development: A Vision for the 21st Century / Misra, B. with Kar, G.C. & Misra, S.N. (Eds.)
162. Agromicrobes / Jha, M.N. (Ed.)
163. Agronomy A to Z / Vishwakarma, A.K.; Brajendra & Gopal Kumar
164. Agro's Dictionary of Horticulture / Prasad, Surendra
165. Agrotechniques of High Altitude Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (Bilingual in English & Hindi) / Nautiyal, M.C. & Nautiyal, B.P.
166. Agrotechniques of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants / Agrawal, V.K. et. al.
167. Agro-Techniques of Medicinal Plants / Singh, Sadhana
168. Agrotechnology for Dryland Farming / Dhopte, Arvind M.
169. Agro-Technology Transfer Programme: An Assessment / Gupta, D. Das & et. al.
170. Algal Flora of Paddy Fields of Vidarbha Region Maharashtra / Cherian, K.J.
171. Alkali Land Reclamation / Tripathi, R.S.
172. Allelopathy in Crop Production / Narwal, Shamsher S.
173. Alternative Land Use Systems for Sustainable Production / Mittal, S.P. (Ed.)
174. Alternative Perspective on Livelihood, Agriculture and Air Pollution / Mukherjee, Neela
175. Alternatives to Chemical Pesticides in Pest Management / Gupta, H.C.L.; Kumar, Ashok; Ameta, O.P. & Jain, Sudhir (Eds.)
176. AN INDIAN EPHEMERIS (A.D.700 To 1799)( 6 Volume in 7 Part / L. D. Swami Kannu Pillai, Diwan Bahdur
177. Analysis of Milk and Its Products: A Lab Manual / Milk Industry Foundation
178. Analysis of Soil Physical Properties / Majumdar, S.P. & Singh, R.A.
179. Animal Husbandry / Kumar, Ashok
180. Animal Husbandry / Reddy, R. & Shankar, J.P.A.
181. Animal Husbandry / Singh, Gyan Deep
182. Animal Husbandry: Objective Fundamentals / Lal, Laxmi
183. Annam Brahma: Organic Food in India: Growing, Selling and Eating / Pathak, Anjali (Comp. & Ed.)
184. Annotated List of Indian Crop Pests / Fletcher, B.
185. Apple Farming and Livehoods in the Himalayas / Jindal, K.K.; Bawa, Rajan & Partap, Tej
186. Apple: Production and Value Chain Analysis / Nazeer, Ahmed; Wani, Shabir A. & Wani, W.M.
187. Application of Remote Sensing to Agricultural Field Trials / Clevers, J.G.P.W.
188. Applications of Biotechnology in Agriculture / Gaur, P.K.
189. Applied Agricultural Geography / Sharma, B.L.
190. Applied Agricultural Geography / Singh, Vaishali
191. Applied Agricultural Science / Singh, Arun Kumar
192. Applied Agroclimatology / Bishnoi, O.P.
193. Applied Genetics of Oilseed Crops / Ramanathan, T.
194. Applied Soil Ecology / Sharma, Premjit
195. Appropriate Technologies for North East India / Murty, U.S.N. (Ed.)
196. Aquaculture: Principles and Practices / Pillay, T. V. R.
197. Area, Production and Productivity of Horitculture Crops / Gangaiah, C.
198. Aromatic Plants / Skaria, Baby P. [et. al.]
199. At the Crossroads Essays and Reviews on Contemparary Developments in India / Chopra, S.
200. A-Z Paleontology / Prakash, Prashant
201. Azolla Biofertilizer for Sustainable Rice Production / Kannaiyan, S. & Kumar, K.
202. Baby Corn / Thavaprakaash, N.; Velayudham, K. & Muthukumar, V.B.
203. Bagavani Aur Mulya Vardhan (in Hindi) / Chaudhary, M.L. & Prasad, V.K.
204. Banking Sector Reforms and Agricultural Finance / Mishra, R.K.
205. Basic of Horticulture / Simson, Sharon Pastor & Straus, Martha C.
206. Basic Operations of Animal Husbandry / Tomar, Sandeep
207. Basic Research for Crop Disease Management / Vidyasekaran, P.
208. Beef Production / Cooper, M.M.
209. Beekeeping: A Guide to the Better Understanding of Bees / Carter, George A.
210. Bee-Keeping: A Practical and Scientific Treatise on Bee-Keeping / Phillips, E.F.
211. Betelvine: A Traditional Cash Crop of Rural India / Jana, B.L.
212. Big Dams Dilemma / Padaria, R.N.; Singh, R.P. & Singh, Y.P.
213. Big Dams: Claims, Counter Claims / Dhawan B.D. (Ed.)
214. Big Farmers of Punjab: Social-Economic Profile, Cropping Pattern, Consumption and Investment Pattern, Political Affiliation, Career Plan of Young Generation / Chanian, Jasvir Singh
215. Bihar Agriculture: A Perspective Study / Bansil, P.C.
216. Bioanalysis and Biosensors in Agriculture Science / Bansal, P.B.
217. Biodiversity and Food Security / Kumar, Shashi
218. Biodiversity and Vegetation of Pachmarhi Hills / Singh, V.P. & Kaul, Ashok
219. Biodiversity in Horticultural Crops; 6 Volumes / Peter, K.V. & Z. Abraham (Eds.)
220. Biodynamic Agriculture / Sandhu, S.S.
221. Biofertilizer Technology / Kannaiyan, S.; Kumar, K. & Govindarajan, K.
222. Biofertilizer Technology / Shagufta
223. Biofertilizers and Organic Farming / Panda, Himadri & Hota, Dharamvir
224. Biofertilizers in Sustainable Agriculture / Gaur, A.C.
225. Bioinoculants for Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry / Reddy, S.M.; Reddy, S. Ram; Singarachary, M.A. & Girisham, S. (Eds.)
226. Biology and Cultivation of Edible Mushrooms / Kaul, T. N. & Dhar, B. L.
227. Biology of Enchytraeidae (Oligochaeta) / Dash, M.C.
228. Biomass & Cell Culturing Techniques / Sharma, Ramniwas
229. Bioseparation Process in Foods / Bansal, P.B.
230. Biotechnological and Biorational Approaches for Pest and Disease Management / Kalita, Homeswar; Rahman, H.; Koshore, Kundan & Chatlod, L.R.
231. Biotechnological Approaches for the Integrated Management of Crop Diseases / Mayee, C.D.; Manoharachary, C.; Tilak, K.V.B.R.; Mukadam, D.S. & Deshpande, Jayashree (Eds.)
232. Biotechnological Approaches in Soil Microorganisms for Sustainable Crop Production / Dadarwal, K.R. (Ed.)
233. Biotechnology and its Applications in Agricultural Science / Bansal, P.B.
234. Biotechnology in Agriculture / Sharma, Ram Niwas
235. Biotechnology in Agriculture and Environment / Arora, J.K.; Marwaha, S.S. & Grover, R. (Eds.)
236. Biotechnology in Sustainable and Organic Farming: Scope and Potential / Yadav, A.K.; Raychaudhuri, S. & Talukdar, N.C. (Eds.)
237. Biotechnology of Horticultural Crops; 3 Volumes / Parthasarthy, V.A.; Bose, T.K.; Das, P.; Mohandas, S.; Mitra, S.K. & Deka, P.C. (Eds.)
238. Biotech's Dictionary of Agriculture Engineering / Arora, Dinesh (Ed.)
239. Biotech's Dictionary of Agronomy / Jain, J.B. & Jain, Sumit (Eds.)
240. Biotech's Dictionary of Animal Husbandry / Arora, Dinesh (Ed.)
241. Biotech's Dictionary of Dairy Science / Arora, Dinesh (Ed.)
242. Biotech's Dictionary of Horticulture / Arora, Dinesh (Comp. & Ed.)
243. Botany of Horticultural Crops / Ponnuswami, V; Padmadevi, S. & Kumar, Muthu S.
244. Brassica Crops and Allied Cruciferous Crops / Oldham, Chas H.
245. Breeding Crop Plants / Hayes, H.K. & Garber, R.J.
246. Breeding Field Crops / Sleper, David Allen & Poehlman, J.M.
247. Breeding of Horticultural Crops: Principles and Practices / Raman, Radha
248. Breeding of Horticultural Crops: Principles and Practices (3rd Revised & Enlarged Edition) [As per Revised ICAR Syllabus] / Kumar, N.
249. Breeding of Vegetable Crops / Ramachandra, R.K.
250. Breeding Technology of Crop Plants / Sharma, A.K. (Ed.)
251. Breeding, Biotechnology and Seed Production of Field Crops / Roy, Bidhan, Basu, Asit K. & Mandal, Asit B.
252. Buffalo Production / Bhat, P.N.
253. Capital Formation and Entrepreneurship in Indian Agriculture / Ghosh, A.
254. A Case Study on Indian Agriculture / Dubey, Mahish
255. Cenchrus Ciliaris L.: A Potential Pasture Species / Sharma, N.K.
256. Challenging Problems in Horticultural and Forest Pathology / Sharma, R.C. & Sharma, J.N. (Eds.)
257. Changing Agricultural Scenario in North East India / Deb, Bimal J. & Ray, B. Datta (Eds.)
258. Changing Patterns of Agricultural Landuse / Kaur, D.
259. Changing Scenario of Indian Agriculture / Gill, Khem Singh; Dhaliwal, G.S. & Hansra, B.S. (Eds.)
260. The Chemistry of Pesticides: Their Metabolism, Mode of Action and Uses in Crop Protection / Hassall, K.A.
261. Citrus Classification / Woodford, R.C.
262. Citrus: Climate and Soil / Srivastava, A.K. & Singh, Shyam
263. Climate Change and Agricultural Food Production: Impacts, Vulnerabilities and Remedies / Kibria, Golam; Haroon, A.K. Yousuf & Nugegoda, Dayanthi
264. Climate Change and Agriculture / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Chauhan, Avnish
265. Climate Change and Agriculture Production / Raju, Mallikarjuna
266. Climate Change and Agriculture: Emerging Scenarios and Adaptation Strategies / Bisht, B.S.; Singh, Vir; Melkania, Uma; Srivastava, R.K. & Nautiyal, Nanda
267. Climate Change and Food Production: Impact, Vulnerabilities and Remedies / Kibria, Golam; Haroon, A.K. Yousuf & Nugegoda, Dayanthi
268. Climate Change and Natural Resources Management / Lenka, S.; Lenka, N.K.; Kundu, S. & Rao, A. Subba
269. Climate Change Effects on Agriculture and Economy / Khanna, D.R. et. al. (Eds.)
270. Coastal Soils and their Management / Bandopadhyay, A.K.
271. Coconut Production and Marketing / Babu, S. Suresh
272. A Colour Handbook On Practical Plant Pathology / Yadav, Vijay
273. A Colour Handbook On Rainfed Kharif Crops: Protection Constraints And Mitigation Strategies / Reena, Sonika Jamwal, Anil Kumar, A.P. Singh, Vikas Abrol, R. Puniya and Jai Kumar
274. Commercial Crop Technology / Jain, C.K.
275. Commercial Crops Technology / Kurian, Alice & Peter, K.V.
276. Commercial Fertilizers: Their Sources and Use / Collings, Gilbeart H.
277. Commercial Flowers; 2 Volumes / Bose, T.K.; Yadav, L.P.; Pal, P.; Das, P. & Parthasarathy, V.A. (Eds.)
278. Commercial Production of Horticultural Crops / Samaddar, H.N.
279. Communication through Farm Literature / Sawant, G.K. (Ed.)
280. Community Watershed Development: Experiences from Doon Valley - The Indian Himalayas / Kumar, K.; Dev, S. & Bawa, R. (Eds.)
281. Community Watershed Devlopment: Experences from Doon Valley-The Indian Himalayas / Kumar, K.; Dev, S.; & Nawa R.
282. The Complete Book of Gardening / Biles, Roy Edwin
283. A Complete Book on harvest Technolgy and Horticultural Crops / Subba, Tek Bahadur
284. The Complete Book on Organic Farming and Production of Organic Compost / NPCS Board of Consultants & Engineers
285. Concepts in Horticulture / Verma, H.K.
286. Concepts in Nano Agricultural Chemistry / Singh, Parmeshwar
287. Concepts in Plant Breeding / Singh, Parmeshwar
288. Control of Water Pollution from Agriculture / Ongley, Edwin D.
289. Co-Operative Credit For Agricultural Sector / Radhakrishnan, N.
290. Cooperative Credit in Agriculture Development / Yadav, B.S. & Solanki, Kavita (Dr.)
291. Co-operative Marketing of Fruits and Vegetables in India / Subrahmanyam, K.V. & Gajanana, T.M.
292. Co-operatives and Dairy Development: Changing Destiny of Rural Women / Rao, V.M.
293. Corporatisation in Agriculture / Ramachandran, K.S.
294. Cow Keeping in India: A Simple and Practical Book on their Care and Treatment Their Various Breeds, and the Means of rendering them Profitable / Sinha, S.N.
295. Cows and Poultry in India: Their Care and Management / E.B.J.
296. Critical Issues in Insects Pest Management / Dhaliwal, G.S. & Heinrichs, E.A.
297. Crop Diseases: Identification and Management: A Colour Handbook / Gangawane, L.V. & Khilare, V.C. (Eds.)
298. Crop Improvement: Biotechnological, Physiological and Nanotechnological Approaches / Malik, C.P.
299. Crop Management and Integrated Farming / Shagufta
300. Crop Modification: Biotech and Non Biotech Approaches / Kumar, Har Darshan
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)