Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Travel and Tourism
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 1001 Images of Taj Mahal: A Great Wonder of the World (A Collector's Edition) / Khullar, Rupinder
2. Academic Dictionary of Tourism / Krishan, J.K. (Ed.)
3. Across the Roof of the World: Sports and Travels Kashmir Gilgit and Hunza / Etherton, P.T.
4. Action Plan and Priorities in Tourism / Sarkar, Arun Kumar
5. Advanced Dictionary of Tourism / Anand, Aseem
6. Adventure Sites of the World / Sahaney, Ranee
7. Adventure Sport in Kashmir and Ladakh / Ward, A.E.
8. Adventure Tourism / Malik, Satyender Singh
9. Adventure Tourism and Sports Risk and Challenges; 2 Volumes / Negi, Jagmohan
10. Adventure Tourism and Sports: Issues and Prespectives / Arora, Shyam Lal
11. Adventure Travels in the Himalaya / Jackson, John Angelo
12. Adventures in Central Asia: A Ride to Khiva / Burnaby, Fred
13. Adventures in Gilgit, Hunza, Nagar, Chitral, and Hindu-Kush: The Making of a Frontier / Durand, Colonel Algernon
14. Adventures of an Officer in the Service of Runjeet Singh / Lawrence, H.M.L.
15. Air Travel Ticketing and Fare Construction / Negi, Jagmohan
16. All Over the Map / Sethi, R.S.
17. Altai-Himalaya: A Travel Diary / Roerich, Nicholas
18. Amazing Kashmir: Almost Everything About Travel, Trekking, Religion, Culture, Wildlife / Dewan, Parvez
19. Amazing Ladakh: Travel, Trekking, Religion, Culture, Wildlife Almost Everything About Leh, Kargil Zanskar, Siachen / Dewan, Parvez
20. Ancient India as Described by Megasthenes and Arrian / McCrindle, John W.
21. Ancient India as Described by Ptolemy / McCrindle, John W.
22. Annapurna South Face / Bonington, Chris
23. Antarctica: India's Journey to the Frozen Continent / Qasim, S.Z. & Sahoo, Dinabandhu
24. Architectural Tourism / Girish, Revathy
25. Arrival and Departure Management / Verma, Gopal
26. Ashraf's Adventure: Travels in Ladakh / Ashraf, Mohammad
27. Aspects of Crosscultural Interaction and Tourism / Aggarwal, Prateek A.
28. Aspects of Tourism Development / Dixit, Saurabh Kumar
29. Aviation Hospitality Management / Sharma, Ravi
30. Ayurvedic Tourism / Dileep, A.S. & Rajesh, T.
31. Ayurvedic Tourism / Kumar, Manoj
32. Basics of Tourism: Theory, Operation and Practice / Kamra, Krishan K. & Chand, Mohinder
33. Bells of Shangri-La: Scholars, Spies, Invaders in Tibet / Bhattacharya, Parimal
34. Between Heaven and Hell: Travels through South Asia / Bakshi, Akhil
35. Beyond the Himalayas: Journeying through the Silk Route / Ghose, Goutam & Haggiag, Michael
36. Bhutan: Himalayan Mountain Kingdom / Pommaret, Francoise
37. Bihar Tourism: Retrospect and Prospect / Sinha, U P & Kumar, Swargesh
38. Bio-Diversity Conservation and Wildlife Tourism / Rawat, Taj
39. Buddhist Monuments: Their Role in the Development of Tourism in Andhra Pradesh / Kumari, J. Krishna
40. The Business of Tourism: Concepts and Strategies / Bhatia, A.K.
41. By Bicycle from Germany to India and Beyond / Pohl, Fred-Roderich
42. Career and Working on Cruise / Gopal, Madhav
43. Challenges of Occupational Safety and Health: Thrust: Safety in Transportation / Chaturvedi, Pradeep (Ed.)
44. Changing Faces of Tourism / Bansal, Sudesh
45. Chennai: Annal and Antiquities / Lawson, Charles
46. Cities of Kerala, Actually Small Towns / Natarajan, Baiju (Ed.)
47. Climbing and Exploration in the Karakoram Himalayas / Conway, William Martin
48. Coastal Tourism and Environment / Kumar, Ravi Bhushan
49. A Companion to Tourism / Lew, Alan, A.; Hall, C. Michael & Williams, Allan M. (Eds.)
50. Complete Guide to Cruising / Pandit, Pratik
51. Conceptualization of Tourism / Makan, Dileep
52. Cruise Ship Food and Entertainment / Gopal, Madhav
53. Cruise Tour and Travel / Sinha, Nalin
54. Cruise Vacation Packages and International Cruise Destinations / Ranjan, Kalpesh
55. Cultural Tourism in Andhra Pradesh / Varija, V.
56. Cultural Tourism in India / Gupta, S.P.
57. Cultural Tourism Management / Mehta, Vishwas (Dr.)
58. Delhi 360: Mazhar Ali Khan's view from the Lahore Gate / Losty, J.P.
59. Delhi, Agra, Jaipur: The Golden Triangle / Chauhan, Sumi Krishna
60. Delhi, Agra, Jaipur: The Golden Triangle / Nicholson, Louise
61. Delhi: Rising above Ruins / Singh, Ranjan Kumar
62. Development of Tourism and Travel Industry: An Indian Perspective / Dhar, Prem Nath
63. Diary of Travels and Adventure in Upper India; 2 Volumes / Davidson, C.J.C.
64. Dictionary of Tourism / Nigam, Satish Chandra
65. Dictionary of Travel and Tourism / Sethi, Praveen (Ed.)
66. Dimensions of Indian Tourism / Dixit, Manoj
67. Discover India by Rail / Silas, Sandeep
68. Diverse Aspects of Tourism Management / Garg, Suchi (Ed.)
69. Divorce Tourism / Kumar, Amit
70. Doonghati ki Parampara Evam Paryatan / Yadav, Shalendra Kumar
71. Dynamics of Biodiversity of Indian Subcontinent: Issues and Prospects / Vachani, Subhash
72. Dynamics of Historical Cultural and Heritage Tourism / Singh, Ratandeep
73. Dynamics of Indian Tourism Issues and Challenges / Verma, Jagdish
74. Dynamics of Modern Tourism / Singh, Ratandeep
75. Dynamics of Tourism / Mehta, Neeta
76. The Early Voyagers of the East: The Rise in Maritime Trade of the Kalingas in Ancient India; 2 Volumes / Patnaik, A.P.
77. Ecology Wildlife and Tourism Development / Raina, A.K.
78. Ecology, Environment and Tourism / Singh, L.K. (Ed.)
79. Economics of Rural Transport / Guha, Sabita
80. Economics of Tourism: Pricing, Impacts and Forecasting / Kamra, Krishan K.
81. Ecotourism / Pathania, Kulwant Singh & Kumar, Arun
82. Ecotourism / Pruthi, R.K.
83. Ecotourism and its Development / Prasad, P.N. Girija
84. Eco-Tourism and Livelihoods: Capacity Building for Local Authorities / Bhattacharya, Ajoy Kumar
85. Eco-Tourism and Livelihoods: Capicity Building for Local Authorities / Bhattacharya, Ajoy Kumar
86. Ecotourism and Sustainable Development / Mukherjee, Nikhil
87. Ecotourism and Sustainable Development / Nigam, Satish Chandra
88. Eco-Tourism and Sustainable Development in India / Balyani, Rohit
89. Ecotourism on Village Economy and Society in Sikkim / Chandy, Binu Thomas
90. Effective Hotel Management / Singh, Y.P. (Ed.)
91. Emerging International Tourism Markets / Sharma, Sunil
92. Encyclopaedia of Ecotourism; 3 Volumes / Sinha, P.C. (Ed.)
93. Encyclopaedia of Explorers Adventurers / Bennice, Warren G.
94. Encyclopaedia of Geography of Tourism; 3 Volumes / Bukhari, A.Z.
95. Encyclopaedia of Global Tourist Actractions, 2 vols. / Revathy, Girish
96. Encyclopaedia of Hospitality and Tourism Management; 5 Volumes / Bhatt, Harish
97. Encyclopaedia of Kashmir; 10 Volumes / Sharma, S.K. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
98. Encyclopaedia of South East Asia; 5 Volumes / Kumar, Brajendra
99. Encyclopaedia of Tourism Development in Next Millennium; 3 Volumes / Makan, Dileep
100. Encyclopaedia of Tourism in 21st Century; 5 Volumes / Johri, Pradeep Kumar
101. Encyclopaedia of Tourism in the New Millennium; 7 Volumes / Bhatt, Harish & Badan, B.S.
102. Encyclopaedia of Tourism Resources in India; 2 Volumes / Sajnani, Manohar
103. Encyclopaedia of Tourism, Hospitality Management and Aviation; 10 Volumes / Kumar, Rahul
104. Encyclopaedia of Tourism, Hotel, Food and Hospitality Management; 8 Volumes / Mathur, Akhil
105. Encyclopaedia of Travel and Tourism / Mehta, Niral
106. Encyclopaedia of Travel Tourism and Ecotourism; 10 Volumes / Sinha, P.C.
107. Environment and Nature-Based Tourism: An Endeavour at Sustainability / Mitra, Amitava & Chattopadhyay, Kunal
108. Environment, Security and Tourism in South Asia; 3 Volumes / Pandey, V.C. (Ed.)
109. Environmental Challenges towards Tourism / Birundha, V. Dhulasi
110. The Essence of Tourism Development: Dynamics Philosophy and Strategies / Raina, A.K. & Agarwal, S.K.
111. Essentials of Tourism / Satyal, Y.R.
112. Ethical Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Tourism Business / Malik, Satyender Singh
113. Everest from the First Attempt to the Final Victory / Morin, Miceline
114. Famous Tourist Centres of India / Chaturvedi, B.K.
115. Fashion Tourism / Kumar, Amit
116. Feminist International Relations: An Unfinished Journey / Sylvester, Christine
117. Financial Management of Travel and Tourism / Kaushik, Dinesh
118. Five Years in India: A Narrative of Travels; 2 Volumes / Fana, Henry Edward
119. Footloose in the Himalaya / Aitken, Bill
120. Foreign Exchange Management and Air Ticketing / Singh, L.K.
121. From Kashmir to Kabul: The Photographs of William Baker and John Burke 1861-1900 / Khan, Omar
122. Frontiers of New Tourism / Bezbaruah, M.P.
123. Fundamental of Tourism and Travel / Singh, L.K. (Ed.)
124. Fundamentals of Cruise and Ship Industry / Ranjan, Kalpesh
125. Fundamentals of Tourism and Indian Religion: Principles and Practices / Raina, Chaman Lal & Raina, Abhinav Kumar
126. Fundamentals of Tourism System / Raina, A.K. & Lodha, R.C.
127. Gazetteer of the Kangra District: (Part I) Kangra 1883-84 / Cunningham, F.
128. Gazetteer of the Kangra District: (Part II to IV) Kulu, Lahul and Spiti 1897 / Diack, A.H.
129. Gazetteer of the Mandi State (1920) / Emerson (I.C.S.)
130. Gazetteer of the Simla District 1904: Punjab District Gazetteers; Volume VIII-A
131. Gazetteer of the Sirmur State (1934) / Kapur, Kahn Chand
132. Gazetteer of the Suket State: 1927 / Beotra, B.R.
133. Geography and Travels of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh / Sharma, Usha
134. Geography of Tourism; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Subhash Chandra
135. A Glance at France / Chatrath, K.J.S.
136. Glimpses of Tourism in India / Singhal, G.D. With Tiwary, Awadh & Agarwal, Meera
137. Global Ecotourism: Codes, Protocols & Charters / Chandra, Prabhas
138. Global Perspective on Cruise Tourism / Pandey, Phalak
139. Global Tourism / Chawla, Romila (Ed.)
140. Global Tourism / Girish, Revathy
141. Global Tourism Marketing / Prasad, P.N. Girija
142. Global Tourism Part-II / Girish, Revathy
143. Global Tourism: Explorations of Key Issues / Yadav, Vandana & Sharma, Upasana
144. Global Tourism: Principles and Practices / Prasad, P.N. Girija
145. Global Trends in Health and Medical Tourism / Kumar, Rajesh
146. Grading and Classification of Hotels, Tourism Resorts and Restaurants: Principles and Practices / Negi, Jagmohan
147. Growth and Development and Modern Tourism / Sinha, R.K.
148. Growth and Development of Modern Tourism / Raghuram, R.K.
149. A Hand Book of Adventure Tourism / Ahuja, R.M.
150. Handbook of Cruise Vacations / Singh, Tanay
151. Handbook of Environmental Guidelines for Indian Tourism / Singh, Ratandeep
152. Handbook of Tourism / Bhagnani, Amrita
153. Handbook of Tourism / Girish, Revathy
154. Health and Sex Tourism / Kumar, Arun & Pathania, Kulwant
155. Health Tourism in India / Sarngadharan, M. & Sunanda, V.S.
156. Healthcare Tourism in India / Prasad, C.B. Venkata Krishna
157. The Heartland of Diviniy: Fairs and Festivals of Madhya Pradesh / Sharma, Aruna
158. Heritage Tourism / Dasgupta, Samira; Biswas, Rabiranjan & Mallik, Gautam Kumar
159. Heritage Tourism Management: Problem and Prospectives / Arora, R.K.
160. Highway 39 / Chakravarti, Sudeep
161. Hill Tourism: Planning and Development / Rai, Harish Chandra
162. Himalaya: Mountains of Our Destiny / Dhami, Kuldip Singh (Col.) (Retd.)
163. History and Geography of Tourism / Ratti, Manish
164. History, Geography and Travels of Sikkim and Bhutan / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
165. Horizons of Tourism Industry in Buddhist Circuit / Singh, Akhilesh
166. Hospitality and Tourism Laws with Conventions / Murugan, Annamalai
167. Hotel and Hospitality Management / Singh, Rajender
168. Hotel and Resort Management / Raghuram, R.K.
169. Hotel Industry and Tourism in India / Mohanty, Pragati
170. Hotel Management and Tourism / Mehta, Neeta
171. Hotels and Tourism / Lamba, Kartik
172. HRM Practices in Indian tourism / Khan, Nafees A. & Raza, Samar (Drs.)
173. Impact of Terrorism on Jammu and Kashmir Tourism / Soundararajan, R. & Rajan, P.
174. Incredible, Himalayas: Environment, Culture, Tourism and Adventure 2005 / Kohli, M.S. (Ed.) (Capt.)
175. India in the Early 19th Century: An Iranian's Travel Account / Behbahani, Ahmad
176. India: A Travel Guide / Kishore, B.R. (Dr.)
177. India: Exotic Destination / Chopra, Tarun
178. India: Tourism Destination for all Seasons / Lahri, Sudesh
179. Indian Affairs Annual 2005: Chronology of Events (1 April 2004 to 31 March 2005) 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra (Ed.)
180. Indian Affairs Annual 2006: Chronology of Events (1 April 2005 to 31 March 2006) 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra (Ed.)
181. Indian Affairs Annual 2007; 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra
182. Indian Affairs Annual 2008; 9 Volumes / Sengar, Shailendra
183. Indian Cultural Heritage Perspective for Tourism / Singh, L.K.
184. Indian Ecotourism: Environmental Rules and Regulations / Singh, Ratandeep Singh
185. Indian Railways: A Journey / Gautama, Q.L.
186. Indian Tourism: Management, Motivation and Mobility / Sarkar, A.K.
187. India's Legendary East Coast / De, P.K.
188. Infrastructure of Tourism in India / Singh, Ratandeep
189. Innovative Tourism and Sustainable Development: Issue and Challenges / Aima, Ashok; Manhas, Parikshat Singh & Bhasin, Jaya (Drs.)
190. Insight Pocket Guide: Nepal / Choegyal, Lisa
191. Internation Trends in Nature Based Tourism / Fadia, Anurag
192. International Ecotourism: Environmental Rules and Regulations / Chandra, Prabhas
193. International Encyclopaedia of Modern Hospitality and Tourism Management; 25 Volumes / Metti, M.C.
194. International Tourism and Sustainable Development / Sinha, Swadesh
195. International Tourism Policy / Kulshrestha, M.N.
196. International Tourism: Changing Patterns / Chawla, Romila
197. International Tourism: Emerging Challenges and Future Prospects / Dhar, Prem Nath
198. Intriguing India: The Alluring North / Hugh & Gantzer, Colleen
199. Intriguing India: The Colourful East / Hugh & Colleen Gantzer
200. Intriguing India: The Historic South / Hugh & Gantzer, Colleen
201. Intriguing India: The Vibrant West / Hugh & Gantzer, Colleen
202. Introduction to Tourism / Jayapalan, N.
203. Introduction to Tourism / Khan, M.A.
204. The Islands and Tribes of Andaman and Nicobar / Singh, Priti
205. It Happened Along the Kaveri: A Journey through Space and Time / Seshadri, Padma & Sundararaghavan, Padma Malini
206. Jaisalmer: Art, Architecture and Tourism / Singh, Ranbir
207. Jammu - Kashmir - Ladakh: Travel, Trekking, Culture, History, Wildlife, almost Everything; 3 Volumes / Dewan, Parvez (IAS J&K)
208. Jehol: City of Emperors / Hedin, Sven
209. Journals of Travels in Assam, Burma, Bootan, Afghanistan and the Neighbouring Countries / Griffith, William
210. A Journey from Bengal to England through the Northern Part of India, Kasmire, Afghanistan and Persia and into Russia by the Caspian Sea; 2 Volumes / Forster, George
211. Journey Through Paradise: Kashmir, Ladakh and Jammu (Travel Guide) / Warrick, Jacqueline & Hussain, Gulzar
212. A Journey to Lhasa and Central Tibet / Das, Sarat Chandra
213. Journey to Mustang, 1952 / Tucci, Giuseppe
214. Journey Within / Vadi, Mrudula
215. Kachchh: The Last Frontier / Haesner, Chhaya
216. Kailash Mansarovar / Chamaria, Pradeep
217. Kailash Mansarovar: Diary of a Pilgrim / Nathwani, Nilesh D.
218. Kailash Mansarover / Berar, A.S. (Lt. Col.)
219. Kailash: Impressions and Expressions / Haridas, Manoj M. (Dr.)
220. The Kangchenjunga Adventure / Smythe, Francis S.
221. Kashmir and Kashghar: A Narrative of the Journey of the Embassy to Kashghar in 1873-74 / Bellew, H.W.
222. Kashmir Heritage Tourism / Ahmad, Iqbal
223. Kashmir: Jammu - Kashmir Valley - Ladakh - Zanskar / Lovell-Hoare, Max & Lovell-Hoare, Sophie
224. Kashmir: Tourism Monuments & Folklore / Bakshi, S.R.
225. Ladakh, Manali, Zanskar / Rao, Nina
226. Ladakh: A Himalayan Treasure / Venkataraman, R. & Chugh, S.
227. Ladakh: A Photo Travelogue / Sen, Sohini
228. Ladakh: Land of Magical Monasteries / Gibbons, Bob & Pritchard-Jones, Sian
229. Land of the Gurkhas, Or The Himalayan Kingdom of Nepal / Northey, W.B. (Major)
230. Land of the Striped Stalker: Wildlife of Madhya Pradesh / Gopal, Rajesh
231. Legal Perspectives in Indian Tourism / Ranga, Mukesh & Chandra, Ashish
232. Lumbini Tourism / Giri, Gitu
233. Madhya Pradesh: Unhurried, Unspolit, Undiscovered / Sen, Probir
234. Majestic India / Chopra, Tarun
235. Making Business Count for Peace: Reflections from Tourism Sector in Nepal / Upreti, Bishnu Raj; Sharma, Sagar Raj; Upadhayaya, Pranil Kumar; Ghimire, Safal & Iff, Andrea
236. The Making of the Frontier: Five Years Experienes and Adventures in Gilgit, Hunza Nagar, Chitral and the Eastern Hindu-Kush / Durand, Colonel Algernon
237. Management and Administration of Tourism: Codes and Guidelines / Parmar, Tirlok Singh
238. Management in Tourism / Dixit, Saurab Kumar
239. Management of Travel Agency / Singh, L.K.
240. Mandu: City of Joy / Pathak, S.C.
241. Manipur: A Tourist Paradise / Singh, E. Ishwarjit
242. Marketing in Service Industry: Airline, Travel, Tours and Hotel / Singh, L.K.
243. Marketing of Passenger Transport Services / Srinivasulu, Yarlagadda (Dr.)
244. Married to Bhutan: How One Woman Got Lost, Said "I Do," and Found Bliss / Leaming, Linda
245. Medical Tourism and Hospital Services / Goel, S.L. & Kumar, R. (Drs.)
246. Medical Tourism: Codes and Guidelines / Chatak, G.R.
247. Medical Tourism: Global Outlook and Indian Scenario / Singh, Percy K.
248. Medical Tourism: New Directions / Prasad, P.N. Girija
249. Modern Dictionary of Tourism / Raj, Karan
250. Modern Encyclopaedia of Tourism and Hospitality Management; 5 Volumes / Ratti, Manish
251. Modern Hospitality and Tourism Management / Sinha, Swadesh
252. Modern Tourism in 21st Century / Sinha, Swadesh
253. Modern Tourism in Global Perspective / Yadav, Vandana & Sharma, Upasana
254. Modern Tourism: Issue and Challenges / Fadia, Anurag
255. Modern Trends in Tourism and Hospitality; 5 Volumes / Kandari, O.P. & Chandra, Ashish (Eds.)
256. Mount Kailash and The Wonder Lake / Bodh, P.C.
257. Mountain Environment: Understanding the Change / Pirazizy, A.A.
258. Mountain Tourism: Research and Development / Rawat, Taj
259. Movements with the Cosmic Dancer: On Pilgrimage to Kailash Manasarovar / Bandlamudi, Lakshmi
260. A Muslim Missionary in Mediaeval Kashmir (Being the English translation of Tohfatu'l-Ahbab) / Pandit, Kashinath (Tr.)
261. Narrative of Various Journeys in Balochistan, Afghanistan and the Panjab, including a residence in those countries from 1826 to 1838, 4 Volumes / Masson, Charles
262. National Ecotourism and Wildlife Tourism: Policies and Guidelines / Singh, Ratandeep
263. National Imaginings and Ethinic Tourism in Lhasa, Tibet: Postcolonial Identities amongst Contemporary Tibetan / Murakami, Daisuke
264. Nepal: An Exotic Tourist Destination / Satyal, Y.R.
265. Nepal's Tourism: Uncensored Facts / Chand, Diwaker
266. New Dimensions in Tourism and Hotel Industry; 3 Volumes / Sharma, K.K.
267. New Dimensions of Tourism Today / Tarun, Nikunj
268. The Newars of Sikkim: Reinventing Language, Culture and Identity in the Diaspora / Shrestha, Bal Gopal
269. On Alexander's Track to the Indus / Aurel Stein
270. On Top of the World: The Indian Everest Saga (1854-2006) / Kohli, M.S. (Ed.)
271. One Life to Ride: A Motorcycle Journey to the Himalayas / Harisinghani, Ajit
272. The Opening of Tibet: An Account of Lhasa and the Country and People of Central Tibet and of the Progress of the Mission Sent There by the English Government in the Year 1903-4 / Landon, Perceval
273. The Oudh Nights: Tales of Nawaab Wazirs, Kings and Begums of Lucknow / Bhatnagar, A.P. (Prof.)
274. Our Summer in the Vale of Kashmir / Denys, F. Ward
275. Palace on Wheels: A Royal Train Journey / Kanwar, Dharmendar
276. The Pamirs: Being a Narrative of a Year's expedition on Horseback and on Foot through Kashmir, Western Tibet, Chinese tartary and Russian Central Asia / Dunmore, Charles Adolphus
277. Parks and Protected Area Tourism / Chawla, Romila
278. Peeps at Many Lands India / Finnemore, John
279. The Periplus of the Erythraean Sea: Travel and Trade in the Indian Ocean by a Merchant of the First Century / Schoff, Wilfred H.
280. Personal Narrative of a Journey from India to England; 2 Volumes / Keppel, George
281. Perspectives on Gulliver's Travels / Jan, K.M. & Firdaus, Shabnam
282. Perspectives on Tourism and Biodiversity / Poddar, Rakesh
283. Pilgrimage Centres of India / Kishore, B.R. (Dr.)
284. Pilgrimage to Kailash: The Indian Route / Sarao, K.T.S.
285. Pilgrimage Tourism / Sati, Nirmala & Mansoori, I.K.
286. Pilgrimage Tourism / Singh, Rajesh
287. Pilgrimage Tourism in Nepal / Satyal, Yajna Raj
288. Pilgrimage Tourism Marketing Strategy: With Special Reference to Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine / Mawa, Sushma
289. Places of Touristic Interest in India / Jacob, Robinet
290. Planning and Development of Tourism and Hospitality / Sharma, Sunil
291. Planning and Management of Cruise Vacations / Malik, Harmendra
292. Planning for Tourism / Sharma, K.K.
293. Potential of Adventure Tourism in India / Malik, Satyender Singh (Dr.)
294. Potential of Tourism: A Study of Himachal Pradesh / Bhalla, Pankaj
295. Principles of Tourism Development / Khan, M.A.
296. Pro-Poverty Tourism / Pruthi, R.K.
297. Protected Areas Tourism / Chawla, Romila
298. Rajasthan / Kanwar, Dharmendra
299. Rajasthan: The Living Traditions
300. Realtime Travel Information / Sharma, Sunil
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)