Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Buddhism > Buddhist History
Displaying 1 - 282
1. Abhidharmakosa-Bhasya of Vasubandhu: The Treasury of Abhidharma and its (Auto) Commentary, 4 Volumes / Sangpo, Gelong Lodro (Tr.)
2. Advanced History of Buddhism: Monasteries and Temples / Gupta, Sameer Das
3. Age of Buddhism / Gajrani, Shiv & Ram, S.
4. The All-Pervading Melodious Drumbeat: The Life of Ra Lotsawa / Senge, Ra Yeshe
5. Amitabha and His Family / Mukhopadhyay, Santipriya
6. An Analytical Study of Four Nikayas / Barua, Dipak Kumar
7. Animals in Early Buddhism / Singh, Arvind Kumar
8. Asanga's Mahayanasamgraha Chapter III (Translation and Tibetan Text) / Watanabe, Chikafumi
9. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
10. Ashoka and Buddhism / Singh, Arimardan (Dr.)
11. Asoka as Depicted in His Edicts / Hazra, Kanai Lal
12. Asoka: The Buddhist Emperor of India / Smith, Vincent A.
13. Asoka: The Great / Ahir, D.C.
14. Asokan Edicts: An Assemblage of Sociological Assertions and Moral Guidelines / Lappermsap, Suttisa
15. Aspects of Buddha Dhamma / Chaudhary, Angraj
16. The Assimilation and Acculturation of Tibetan Buddhism (IN bKa rDor sGang gSum SINCE 1959) / Bhutia, Lhundup Tsomo
17. Asvaghosa and His Times / Khosla, Sarla
18. Asvaghosa's Buddhacarita: A Study / Sarma, Nripendra Nath
19. Atisa Sri Dipankara-jnana and Culture Renaissance (Proceedings of the International Conference 16th-23th January 2013)
20. Atisha and Buddhism in Tibet / Tulku, Lama Doboom & Mullin, Glann H. (Comp. & Trs.)
21. Bauddh Darshan ka Udbhav evam Vikas (in Hindi) / Meshram, Manish (Dr.)
22. Bauddha Darshan tatha anya Bharatiya Darshan: Aetihasik Shodhpurna, Pakshapatrahit, Tulnatamak Vivechan (2 Parts in Hindi) / Upadhyay, Bharatsingh
23. Baudha Dharm ka Itihas: Ujjaini Parikshetra ke Vishesh Sandarbh mein / Ahirwar, Ramkumar (Dr.)
24. Being As Becoming: Studies in Early Buddhism / Pandit, Motilal
25. Bhagwan Buddh ka Arya Vaidik Sanatan Hindu Darshan (in Hindi) / Acharya Shilak Ram
26. Boddhyugeen Bharat: India in the Buddhist Period Rastriya Sangosthi Shodhlekh Sangrah / Dube, Sita Ram
27. Bodhidharma Retold, Vol.1: A Journey from Sailum to Shaolin by Acharya Babu T. Raghu / Sidharth Shanon T. (Ed.)
28. Brains, Buddhas, and Believing: The Problem of Intentionality in Classical Buddhist and Cognitive-Scientific Philosophy of Mind / Arnold, Dan
29. A Brief History of Buddhist Studies in Europe and America / De Jong, J.W.
30. Buddha (8 Volumes Box Set) / Tezuka, Osamu (1928-1989)
31. Buddha and Dr Fuhrer: An Archaeological Scandal / Allen, Charles
32. Buddha and Early Buddhism: Collection of Articles from the Indian Historical Quarterly / Mahendra & Mittal, P. (Comp.)
33. The Buddha and the Borders / Banerjee, Nirmalya
34. The Buddha and the Sahibs / Allen, Charles
35. Buddha and the Spread of Buddhism in India and Abroad: Collection of Articles from the Indian Historical Quarterly / Mahendra & Mittal, P. (Comp.)
36. Buddha Carita of Asvaghosha (Sanskrit Text, English Translation, Index of Verse and Photographs of Archaeological Evidence) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
37. Buddha in Central Asia: A Travelogue / Dwivedi, Sunita
38. Buddha in Gandhara / Dwivedi, Sunita
39. The Buddha Party: How the People's Republic of China Works to Define and Control Tibetan Buddhism / Powers, John
40. Buddha: A Story of Enlightenment / Chopra, Deepak
41. The Buddha's Ancient Path / Thera, Piyadassi
42. The Buddha's Way to Human Liberation: A Socio-Historical Approach / Swaris, Nalin
43. Buddhism Across Asia: Networks of Material Intellectual and Cultural Exchange, Volume 1 / Sen, Tansen (Ed.)
44. Buddhism After Patriarchy: A Feminist History, Analysis, and Reconstruction of Buddhism / Gross, Rita M.
45. Buddhism Among the Turks of Central Asia / Koves, Margit
46. Buddhism and Buddhist Literature in Early Indian Epigraphy / Hazra, Kanai Lal
47. Buddhism and Christianity: Tradition, History and Culture / Dharmakirti (Prof.)
48. Buddhism and Modern Society / Rao, Y. Sudershan & Naik, G. Bhadru
49. Buddhism and Pali Literature of Myanmar / Hazra, Kanai Lal
50. Buddhism as a Religion: Its Historical Development and its Present Conditions / Hackmann, Heinrich
51. Buddhism in Arunachal Pradesh / Dutta, Sristidhar & Tripathy, Byomakesh
52. Buddhism in Assam: From Earliest Times to 13th Century AD / Das, Boby
53. Buddhism in Central Asia / Puri, B.N.
54. Buddhism in Contemporary Tibet: Religious Revival and Cultural Identity / Goldstein, Melvyn C. & Kapstein, Matthew T. (Eds.)
55. Buddhism in East Asia: An Outline of Buddhism in the History and Culture of the Peoples of East Asia / Dutt, Sukumar
56. Buddhism in East Asia: Aspects of History's First Universal Religion Presented in the Modern Context / Sharma, Anita
57. Buddhism in Far East Asia / Singh, Arvind Kumar (Dr.)
58. Buddhism in India as Described by the Chinese Pilgrims AD 399-689 / Hazra, Kanai Lal (Dr.)
59. Buddhism in India: A Historical Survey / Hazra, Kanai Lal
60. Buddhism in India: From the Sixth Century B.C. to Third Century A.D. / Anand, Ashok Kumar
61. Buddhism in Iran and Afghanistan through the Ages / Haldar, Manikuntala (De)
62. Buddhism in Karnataka / Hiremath, R.C.
63. Buddhism in Malwa / Pahadia, S.M.
64. Buddhism in Modern India / Ahir, D.C.
65. Buddhism in Mongolian History, Culture, and Society / Wallace, Vesna A. (Ed.)
66. Buddhism in Nepal (465 B.C. to 1199 A.D.) / Bajracharya, N.M.
67. Buddhism in Nepal: A Brief Historical Introduction / Singh, Harischandra Lal
68. Buddhism in North India and Pakistan / Ahir, D.C.
69. Buddhism in North-East India / Dutta, Sristidhar & Tripathy, Byomakesh (Eds.)
70. Buddhism in South Asia / Pipal, Shiv Charan (Dr.)
71. Buddhism in South Asia / Singh, Arvind Kumar (Dr.)
72. Buddhism in South India / Ahir, D.C.
73. Buddhism in Sri Lanka / Hazra, Kanai Lal
74. Buddhism in the History of Indian Ideas / Bhattacharyya, N.N.
75. Buddhism in the Punjab Haryana and Himachal Pradesh / Ahir, D.C.
76. Buddhism in Tibet / Schlagintweit, Emil
77. Buddhism in Western India / Mangvungh, Gindallian
78. Buddhism on the Silk Route / Lama, G.K.
79. Buddhism State and Society / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
80. Buddhism Transformed: Religious Change in Sri Lanka / Gombrich, Richard F. & Obeyesekere, Gananath
81. Buddhism: Art, Culture and History / Rana, Ganesh
82. Buddhism: History and Civilization / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
83. Buddhist and Jain Period / Vashishth, Suraj
84. The Buddhist Annals and Chronicles of South-East Asia / Hazra, Kanai Lal
85. Buddhist Cave Temples of Ancient India / Lama, G.K.
86. Buddhist Cities in Early India: Buddha-Gaya, Rajagrha, Nalanda (Rare Book) / Thakur, Upendra
87. Buddhist Culture / Sharma, J.B. & Sharma, S.P.
88. The Buddhist Culture of North-East Thailand / Singh, Draupadi & Piengkes, Adisorn
89. The Buddhist Dead: Practices, Discourses, Representations / Cuevas, Bryan J. & Stone, Jacqueline I. (Eds.)
90. Buddhist Dynamics in Premodern and Early Modern Southeast Asia / Lammerts, Christian (Dr.) (Ed.)
91. Buddhist Elite: A Study of Their Roles, Status and Mobility / Salve, R.N.
92. Buddhist Extremists and Muslim Minorities: Religious Conflict in Contemporary Sri Lanka / Holt, John Clifford (Ed.)
93. Buddhist Heritage Sites of India / Dwivedi, Sunita
94. Buddhist Himalaya: Studies in Religion, History and Culture (3 Volumes) / Balikci-Denjongpa, Anna & McKay, Alex (Eds.)
95. Buddhist Ideas and Rituals in Early India and Korea / Lee, Kwangsu
96. Buddhist India / Rhys Davids, T.W. (Ed.)
97. Buddhist India Rediscovered / Deshpande, Aruna
98. Buddhist Intimations / Lokesh Chandra
99. Buddhist Precept and Practice: Traditional Buddhism in the Rural Highlands of Ceylon / Gombrich, Richard F.
100. Buddhist Savants of Kashmir: Their Contributions Abroad / Kaul, Advaitavadini
101. Buddhist Sites and Shrines in India: History, Art and Architecture / Ahir, D.C.
102. Buddhist Social and Moral Education / Sharma, Suraj Narain
103. Buddhist Sociology / Ratnapala, Nandasena
104. A Buddhist Spectrum / Pallis, Marco
105. Buddhist Western Himalaya, Part 1 - A Politico-Religious History / Handa, O.C.
106. Buddhist World Heritage Monuments in Asia / Ahir, D.C.
107. Buddhist-Art, History and Culture: Essays by Prof L M Joshi / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
108. Buddhists and Glaciers of Western Tibet / Dainelli, Giotto
109. Cambodian Buddhism: History and Practice / Harris, Ian
110. Canon of Supreme Mystery: A translation with commentary of the T'ai Hsuan Ching / Hsiung, Yang & Nylan, Michael
111. A Comprehensive History of Indian Buddhism / Chatterjee, Asim Kumar
112. Constitution of the Buddhist Sangha / Hazra, Kanai Lal
113. A Critical Study in the Schism in Early Buddhist Monastic Tradition: Dasavatthu and Pancavatthu / Bhikkhu, Lokananda C.
114. A Cultural History of Ladakh / Shakspo, Nawang Tsering
115. Cultureal Heritage of Buddhism / Bhardwaj, Manohar
116. Dalits in Early Buddhism / Jaideva, Paramanshi (Dr.)
117. The Date of the Historical Sakyamuni Buddha / Narain, A.K. (Ed.)
118. The Decline of Buddhism in India: A Fresh Perspective / Sarao, K.T.S.
119. The Development of Buddhism in India / Rinpoche, Ven. Khenchen Thrangu (Geshe Lharampa)
120. Dialogues with the Masses in Ancient India / Rituraj, Arvind (Dr.)
121. The Different Path of Buddhism: A Narrative Histrorical Introduction / Olson, A.K.
122. The Dipavamsa: An Ancient Buddhism Historical Record / Oldenberg, Hermann
123. Discourses in Buddhist Classics / Saibaba, V.V.S.
124. Dukkha: Suffering in Early Buddhism / Ratnam, M.V. Ram Kumar
125. Dvaravati: The Earliest History of Buddhism in Thailand (6th-12th Centuries) / Saradum, Natpiya
126. Dynamics of Socially Engaged Buddhism in Myanmar / Jagaralankara, Ashin
127. Early Buddhism and its Origins / Varma, Vishwanath Prasad
128. Early Buddhism by T.W. Rhys Davids / Tiwari, Durga Nandan Pd. (Prof.) (Ed.)
129. Early Buddhist Monachism (600 B.C. - 100 B.C.) / Dutt, Sukumar
130. Early Buddhist Mythology / Haldar, J.R.
131. Early Buddhist Sanghas and Viharas in Sri Lanka (Upto the 4th century A.D.) / Sekhara, Kalalalle
132. The Early Buddhist Theory of Man Perfected: A Study of the Arahan Concept and of the Implications of the Aim to Perfection in Religious Life / Horner, Isaline Blew
133. The Early Faith of Asoka / Thomas, Edward
134. Early History of the Spread of Buddhism and The Buddhist Schools / Dutt, Nalinaksha
135. Early Indian Buddhism: A Study of the Contribution of Major Urban Centres to its Development / Sharma, Anita
136. Edicts of King Asoka: A New Vision / Talim, Meena
137. Ethics in Early Buddhism / Kalupahana, David J.
138. Excavating Buddhism: A Historical Perspective / Sakya, Madhusudan
139. First Collection of Tibetan Historical Inscriptions on Rock and Stone Ladakh Himalaya / Francke, A.H. & Jina, Prem Singh
140. Foundations of Buddhism / Roerich, Helena
141. Four Years in Tibet / Shah, Ahmed
142. From Turfan to Ajanta: Festschrift for Dieter Schlingloff on the Occasion of his Eightieth Birthday, 2 Volumes / Franco, Eli & Zin, Monika (Eds.)
143. Gautama Buddha and Origin of Buddhism / Singh, Mahesh Vikram & Shrivastava, Brij Bhushan
144. Geography of Early Buddhism / Law, Bimala Charan
145. Gessar Khan: A Legend of Tibet / Zeitlin, Ida & Nadejen, Theodore
146. Gleanings from the Buddhist Heritage / Sukla, Karunesa
147. Glimpses of Buddhist Legacy / Mohanty, Bimalendu (Dr.)
148. Glory of the Kushans: Recent Discoveries and Interpretations / Jayaswal, Vidula
149. God as Political Philosopher: Buddha's Challenge to Brahminism / Shepherd, Kancha Ilaiah
150. The Great Buddhist Kings of Asia / Ahir, D.C.
151. Hardships and Downfall of Buddhism in India / Verardi, Giovanni
152. The Hathigumpha Inscription of Kharavela and the Bhabru Edict of Asoka: A Critical Study / Kant, Shashi
153. Heart of Buddha and Heart of China: The Life of Tanxu, A Twentieth Century Monk / Carter, James
154. Heritage of Buddhism / Ahir, D.C.
155. The Heritage of Nalanda / Mani, C. (Ed.)
156. High Religion: A Cultural and Political History of Sherpa Buddhism / Ortner, Sherry B.
157. Himalayan Buddhism: Past and Present (Mahapandit Rahul Sankrityayan Centenary Volume) / Ahir, D.C.
158. Hindu and Buddhist Monuments and Remains in South-East Asia / Khanna, Amar Nath
159. The Historical Buddha: The Times, Life and Teachings of the Founder of Buddhism / Schumann, H.W. (Tr.)
160. A Historical Development of Middle-Indo-Aryan Language (With reference to Buddhist Literature and Epigraphy) / Das, Saheli
161. The Historical Evolution of the Buddha Legend / Khosla, Sarla
162. A History of Assimilation of Buddhism in the Land of it's Origin / Dihingia, Mayuri
163. History of Buddhism in Assam (c. 300 B.C.-1300 A.D.) / Sasanananda, S.
164. History of Buddhism in Gujarat / Moray, M.S.
165. The History of Buddhism in India and Tibet by Bu-ston (Translated from Tibetan) / Obermiller, E. (Tr.)
166. The History of Buddhism in India and Tibet: The Jewelry of Scriputre by Bu-ston (Translated from Tibetan) / Obermiller, E. (Tr.)
167. History of Buddhism: Based on Sasanavamsa / Haldar, Manikuntala
168. A History of Indian Buddhism / Chandrashekhar, B.K.
169. History of Indian Buddhism / Goyal, S.R.
170. History of Indian Buddhism / Rhys Davids, T.W.
171. A History of Indian Buddhism: From Sakyamuni to Early Mahayana / Akira, Hirakawa
172. History of Indian Literature (Buddhism) [Translated from original German edition] / Winternitz, M.
173. History of Mahayana Buddhism: Its Art, Architecture and Literature in Southeast Asia / Jagarlamudi, Sitaramamma (Dr.)
174. A History of Modern Tibet, Volume 1: The Demise of the Lamaist State, 1913-1951 / Goldstein, Melvyn C.
175. A History of Modern Tibet, Volume 2: The Calm before the Storm, 1951-1955 / Goldstein, Melvyn C.
176. A History of Modern Tibet, Volume 3: The Storm Clouds Descend, 1955-1957 / Goldstein, Melvyn C.
177. A History of Modern Tibet, Volume 4: In the Eye of the Storm, 1957-1959 / Goldstein, Melvyn C.
178. The History of Monasteries in Zanskar / Yangjor, Tsewang (Dr.)
179. History of Religion: Buddhism / Melancon, Nevaeh
180. History of Researches on Indian Buddhism / Bhattacharyya, Narendra Nath
181. The History of Sarnatha, or the Cradle of Buddhism / Bhattacharya, B.C.
182. History of Theravada Buddhism in South-East Asia: with special reference to India and Ceylon / Hazra, Kanai Lal
183. A History of Zen Buddhism / Dumoulin, Heinrich
184. How Buddhism Began: The Conditioned Genesis of the Early Teachings, 2nd Edition / Gombrich, Richard F.
185. Impact of Buddhism on Socio-Religious Life of the Asian People: With Special Reference to Sri Lanka, China and Tibet (From 1st century BCE to 8th century CE) / Heera, Bhupender
186. India and China: A Thousand Years of Cultural Relations (Zhong-yin Qiannian Shi) / Bagchi, Prabodh Chandra
187. India in China: The Gift of Buddha (Translated from the Chinese) / Beal, Samuel
188. India: Buddhist and Jain Period / Saxena, Anil
189. Indian Buddhism After the Buddha / Goyal, S.R.
190. Indo-Thai Historical and Cultural Linkages / Misra, Neeru & Sahai, Sachchidanand (Eds.)
191. Iron Market and Alms Bowl: Re-reading of Early Buddhism / Haldhar, S.M.
192. Jewellery of Scripture by Bu-ston (Translated from Tibetan) / Obermiller, E. (Tr.)
193. Ji Xianlin: A Critical Biography / Yu Longyu & Zhu Xuan
194. Khenpo Sangye Tenzin and the Career of Serlo Shedrup Zungdrel Ling Gonpa, that evolved into one of the Most Important Monasteries Among the Sherpas of NE Nepal / Berg, Eberhard
195. Ksatriya Clans in Buddhist India / Law, Bimala Charan
196. Kshatriyas in Buddha's Age / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
197. The Land of the Lamas: Notes of a Journey through China, Mongolia and Tibet / Rockhill, William Woodville
198. The Life of Gautama Buddha: Original Pali Text with English Translation / Panda, N.C. (Ed.)
199. The Life of the Buddha and the Early History of His Order / Rockhill, William Woodville
200. Lives of Early Buddhist Nuns: Biographies as History / Collett, Alice
201. Lives of the Nuns: Biographies of Chinese Buddhist Nuns from the Fourth to Sixth Centuries / Tsai, Kathryn Ann (Tr.)
202. Lord Siva and Buddha in the Golden Isles: In Search of Classical Indonesia / Lokesh Chandra
203. The Lotus and the Lion: Buddhism and the British Empire / Franklin, J. Jeffrey
204. Luminous Bliss: A Religious History of Pure Land Literature in Tibet / Halkias, Georgios T.
205. Mahavamsa: Pali Text with English translation by Wilhelm Geiger; 2 Volumes / Panda, N.C. (Dr.) (Ed.)
206. The Man from Samye Longchenpa on Praxis, Its Negation and Liberation / Ifergan, Gidi
207. Manuscripts Remains of Buddhist Literature Found in Eastern Turkestan: Facsimiles with Transcripts and Notes; Edited in Conjunctions with other Scholars / Hoernle, A.F. Rudolf & et. al. (Eds.)
208. Masters of Mahamudra: Songs and Histories of the Eighty-Four Buddhist Siddhas / Dowman, Keith
209. Mekong-Ganga Axis / Mittal, Pankaj; Bhushan, Ravi & Daisy (Eds.)
210. Milinda Questions: An inquiry into its place in the History of Buddhism with a theory as to its author / Rhys Davids, T.W.
211. Mirrors of Indian Buddhism (Rare Book) / Krishnamurthy, K.
212. Mission of Wong-Hiuen Tse's in India / Law, Bimala Charan
213. Mongolian Living Buddha: Biography of the Kanjurwa Khutughtu / Hyer, Paul & Jagchid, Sechin
214. Nagarjuna's Letter to King Gautamiputra (Translated into English from the Tibetan) / Jamspal, Ven. Lozang; Chophel, Ven. Ngawang Samten & Santina, Peter Della (Trs.)
215. Nalanda to World Civilisation / Singh, Shambhu Prasad
216. New Horizons of Buddhism in Odisha / Tripathi, Ajit Kumar; Tripathi, Prafulla Chandra & Patel, Chandra Bhanu (Drs.)
217. The Notion of Emptiness in Early Buddhism / Keat, Choong Mun
218. The Notion of Fetter in Early Buddhism / Barua, Dipen
219. On the Chronicles of Ceylon / Law, B.C.
220. On Yuan Chwang's Travel in India, A.D. 629-645; 2 Volumes (bound in 1) / Watters, Thomas
221. Origin and Formation of Sects and Sectarianism in Early Buddhism: A Critical Study of the Schism Samghabheda and Nikayabheda / Bhikkhu, Lokananda C.
222. The Origin and Nature of Ancient Indian Buddhism / Sarao, K.T.S.
223. Patanjalikaleen Bharat [in Hindi] / Agnihotri, Prabhudayal
224. Perspective on Evolution of Buddhism: An Analysis of the Chinese Buddhist Texts, Papers Based on Chinese, Pali and Sanskrit Sources of Early Buddhism / Ganguly, Swati
225. The Pioneers of Buddhist Revival in India / Ahir, D.C.
226. Plants in Early Buddhism and the Far Eastern Idea of the Buddha-Nature of Grasses and Trees / Schmithausen, Lambert
227. The Position of Women in Ancient Indian Buddhism: A History Analysis / Chauhan, Kavita (Dr.)
228. Print and Power: Confucianism, Communism, and Buddhism in the Making of Modern Vietnam Shawn / Mchale, Frederick
229. Priyadarshi Ashok: Ek Naveen Rajnitik-Sanskritik Adhyayan / Goyal, Sriram
230. Process Metaphysics and Hua-Yen Buddhism: A Critical Study of Cumulative Penetration Vs. Interpenetration / Odin, Steve
231. Prolegomena to a History of Buddhist Philosophy / Barua, Benimadhab
232. Psalms of the Early Buddhists: I.Psalms of the Sisters II.Psalms of the Brethren / Rhys Davids
233. Real Date of Buddha in the Dark Period of Early Kali Age / Pradhan, Nagendra Nath (Dr.)
234. A Record of the Buddhist Religion: As Practised in India and the Malay Archipelago by I-Tsing / Takakusu, J. (Tr.)
235. Religion as Emancipatory Identity: A Buddhist Movement among the Tamils under Colonialism / Aloysins, G.
236. Religious and Cultural impact of India on Dunhuang Caves of China: A Comparative and Critical Study / Talim, Meena
237. Religious Converts in India: Socio-Political Study of Neo-Buddhists / Shastree, Uttara
238. Religious Heritage of Tibet / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha
239. Religious History of Ladakh / Jina, Prem Singh (Ed.)
240. Remaking Buddhism for Medieval Nepal: The Fifteenth-Century Reformation of Newar Buddhism / Tuladhar-Douglas, Will
241. Researches in Buddhist Studies / Prasad, Chandra S.
242. Revisiting Buddhism: Cosmology Great Masters Scriptures; 3 Volumes / Anand, Bhaskar
243. Revival : Outline of Buddhism: A Historical Sketch (1934) / Rhys Davids, C.A.F.
244. The Rise and Decline of Buddhism in India / Hazra, Kanai Lal
245. Riven by Lust: Incest and Schism in Indian Buddhist Legend and Historiography / Silk, Jonathan A.
246. Role of Buddhism in Indian Civilization / Rana, Ganesh
247. Royal Patronage of Buddhism in Ancient India / Hazra, Kanai Lal
248. Sakya or Buddhist Origins / Rhys Davids, C.A.F.
249. The Sakya School of Tibetan Buddhism: A History / Rinpoche, Dhongthog
250. Sanskrit Buddhism in Burma / Ray, Nihar Ranjan
251. The Schismatic Buddhism in India: Ideology and Genesis (Upto 13th Century) / Das, Sanjib Kumar (Ed.)
252. Sculptures of Lonad Cave and Pandava Leni: Identification and Interpretation / Talim, Meena
253. Siddhartha (Deluxe Edition) / Hesse, Hermann (1877-1962)
254. Si-Yu-Ki: Buddhist Records of the Western World: Translated from the Chinese of Hiuen Tsiang (A.D. 629), 2 Volumes (Bound in one) / Beal, Samuel
255. A Sketch of Early Buddhism: A Historical Survey of Buddhology, Buddhist Schools and Sanghas / Yadav, Dev Narain (Dr.)
256. Snga Rabs Bod kyi Byung ba Brjod pa'i 'Bel Gtam Lung gi Sning po: A Study of Early History of Tibet / Namdak, Tenzin
257. Social and Cultural Development in Buddhism / Gupta, S.D.
258. The Social Dimensions of Early Buddhism / Chakravarti, Uma
259. Social Processes and Buddhism: A Study of Bihar and Eastern Uttar Pradesh during Early Historic Period (Circa 600 BC - 200 BC) / Narayan, Prakash (Dr.)
260. Society and Culture of Southeast Asia: Continuities and Changes / Lokesh Chandra (Ed.)
261. The Song of the Queen of Spring or A History of Tibet by Nag-dBan Blo-bZan-rGya-mTSHo (Fifth Dalai Lama of Tibet) / Ahmad, Zahiruddin (Rev. Tr.)
262. Spiritual and Cultural of Nepal (Lumbini Garden) / Devi, Jamini (Dr.)
263. A Spoke in the Wheel / Kanekar, Amita
264. The Spread of Theravada Buddhism in South India (3rd Century B.C. upto 14th Century A.D.) / Thero, Hindagala Gnanadhara (Ven.) (Dr.)
265. The Story of the Buddha / Holland, Edith
266. The Story of the Buddha / Noble, E.B.
267. Studies in Chinese Buddhism / Banerjee, A.C.
268. Studies in History and Archaeology of Vikramasila Mahavihara: The Last Beacon of Buddhist Philosophy / Sinha, Rajiva Kumar & Pandey, Om Prakash (Eds.)
269. Studies in History of Buddhism: Papers Presented at the International Conference on the History of Buddhism at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, WIS, USA, August, 19-21, 1976 / Narain, A.K. (Ed.)
270. Studies in the Origins of Buddhism / Pande, Govind Chandra
271. Symphony in Stone: Festivities in Early Buddhism / Kaushik, Garima
272. Taranatha's History of Buddhism in India / Chattopadhyaya, Debiprasad (Ed.)
273. Thailand: Political History and Buddhist Cultural Influence; 2 Volumes / Hazra, Kanai Lal
274. Tibetan Chronological Tables of 'Jam-dbyangs-bsad-pa and Sum-pam-Khan-po / Chattopadhyaya, Alaka & et. al. (Trs.)
275. Tibetan Manuscripts and Inscriptions of Ladakh Himalaya / Jina, Prem Singh
276. Transformation and Trend of Buddhism in the 20th Century / Dhar, S.
277. Trans-Himalayan Buddhism: Reconnecting Spaces, Sharing Concerns / Chatterjee, Suchandana (Ed.)
278. The Water Horse and Other Years: A History of 17th and 18th Century Tibet (2nd Edition) / Dhondup, K.
279. Water-Bird and Other Years: A Political History of the Great XIIIth Dalai Lama and the Disastrous Effect Tibet Had Almost Immediately After His Passing Away in the Water Bird Year 1933 / Dhondup, K.
280. When Did the Buddha Live? The Controversy on the Dating of the historical Buddha: Selected Papers based on a Symposium Held Under the Auspices of the Academy of Science in Gottingen / Bechert, Heinz (Ed.)
281. Xuan Zhang's Mission to the West with Monkey King / Bhat, Rama B.
282. Xuanzang and the Silk Route / Lokesh Chandra & Banerjee, Radha (Eds.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)