Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Sikhism
Displaying 1 - 232
1. The Adi Granth or the Holy Scripture of the Sikhs. Translated into English from the original Gurumukhi with introductory essays by Dr. Ernest Trumpp
2. Akal Takhat Sahib / Dilgeer, Harjinder Singh (Dr.)
3. Akali Politics in Punjab (1964-1985) / Singh, Devinder
4. Amongst the Sikhs: Reaching for the Stars / Kaur, Surjit
5. Analytical Study of Sikh Philosophy / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
6. Annexation of Punjab / Innes, Arthur D.
7. Ardas of the Sikhs: A Distinctive Prayer / Neki, Jaswant Singh
8. Babbar Akali Movement: A Historical Survey / Aulakh, Gurcharan Singh (Dr.)
9. Banda Singh Bahadur / Data, Piara Singh
10. Banda Singh Bahadur and Sikh Sovereignty / Sagoo, Harbans Kaur (Ed. & Comp.)
11. Bani of Sri Guru Amardas / Talib, Gurbachan Singh
12. Bhagat-Saints of Guru Granth Sahib / Puri, Shamsher Singh
13. A Book of Sikh Studies / Mansukhani, Gobind Singh (Dr.)
14. British Administration in Punjab 1897-1919 and its reaction / Singla, Pawan K.
15. Canadian Sikhs: Through a Century (1897-1997) / Singh, Bhagat
16. Ceremonies of the Sikh Wedding / Singh, Mina
17. The Coins of the Sikhs / Herrli, Hans
18. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
19. The Communist Party in Punjab: The Politics of Survival / Brar, Jasmail Singh
20. Compassion in the 4 Dharmic Traditions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism / Nanda, Ved P. (Ed.)
21. The Concept of Man in Sikhism / Lahori, Lajwanti
22. Conception and Transformation of Sikh Politics / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
23. The Country of the Sikhs: Punjab (1799 - 1849 AD) / Steinbach, Henry
24. Cultural and Religious Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
25. The Dasam Granth: The Second Scripture of the Sikhs written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh / Kohli, Surindar Singh
26. Dictionary on Indian Religions; 2 Volumes / Rengarajan, T.
27. The Divine Master: Life and Teachings of Guru Nanak Dev / Singh, Sewaram
28. The Doctrine of Ultimate Reality in Sikh Religion: A Study of Guru Nanak's Hymns in the Adi Grantha / Massey, James
29. Dominant's Encyclopedia of Movers & Shakers: Saints Sages & Spirituals / Bennice, Warren G.; Seally, Peter & Menon, Meenakshi (Eds.)
30. Dyarchy in Punjab / Singh, Virinder
31. Ecology and Religion: Ecological Concepts in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity and Sikhism / Narayan, Rajdeva & Kumar, Janardan (Eds.)
32. Ecology, Ethnicity and Identity: A Comparison of Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs / Suri, Sushma
33. Economic Thought of the Sikh Gurus / Dass, J.R.
34. Encyclopaedia of Gurus; 6 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R. (Gen. Ed.)
35. Encyclopaedia of Sikh Heritage; 5 Volumes / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
36. Encyclopaedia of Sikhism: Religion and Culture; 2 Volumes / Ralhan, O.P. (Ed.)
37. The Encyclopaedia of Sikhism; 4 Volumes / Singh, Harbans (Ed.)
38. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Punjabi Literature; 2 Volumes / Malhotra, R.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
39. Essays on Indian Religion / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
40. Essays on the Punjab History / Bajwa, Kulwinder Singh
41. The Essence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib: Translated in English Prose; 5 Volumes / Makin, Gurbachan Singh
42. The Evolution of Man and the Modern Society in Mountainous Sikkim / Subba, Jash Raj
43. Faith and Philosophy of Sikhism / Singh, Sardar Harjeet
44. Fighter for Freedom: Maharaja Duleep Singh / Baddan, Baldev Singh (Ed.) (Dr.)
45. First Raj of the Sikhs: The Life and Times of Banda Singh Bahadur / Dhillon, Harish
46. Five Centuries of Sikh Tradition: Ideology, Society, Politics and Culture / Grewal, Reeta & Pall, Sheena (Eds.)
47. Focus on Religion and Sikh Thought / Singh, Wazir (Dr.)
48. The Glory of Sikhism / Sharma, J.B. & Sharma, S.P.
49. Grace of God and Guru in Sikh Philosophy / Sondhi, S.P.
50. The Granth be thy Guru: Guru Maneyo Granth / Singh, Gursharan (Dr.)
51. The Great Gurus of the Sikhs; 6 Volumes / Ralhan, O.P. (Ed.)
52. The Great Humanist Guru Nanak / Singh, Sir J. & Singh, Raja Sir D.
53. Guru Gobind Singh: Life and Achievements (Western Perspective), 2 Volumes / Macauliffe, Max Arthur
54. Guru Granth Sahib / Katoch, A.C.
55. Guru Granth Sahib Over to the West: Idea of Sikh Scriptures Translations: 1810-1909 / Singh, Nazer
56. Guru Granth Sahib: Interpretations, Meaning and Nature / Singh, Gurnek
57. Guru Granth Sahib: The Eternal Guru / Singh, Mohinder
58. Guru Granth Sahib: The Sikh Scripture / Singh, Jaspal (Dr.) (Ed.)
59. Guru Hargobind in Sikh Tradition: Based on Acknowledged Conventional Sources / Nayyar, Gurbachan Singh
60. Guru Hargobind Sahib / Macauliffe, Max Arthur
61. Guru Nanak Devji and Sikh History in Murals / Khalsaji, Sohan Singh (Ed.)
62. A Guru Nanak Glossary / Shackle, C. (Comp.)
63. Guru Nanak: His Life and Teachings / Singh, Roopinder
64. Guru Nanak's Japuji: A Look Anew / Kaur, Satnam & Saxena, S.K.
65. Guru Teg Bahadur: The Sword and Spirit / Kohli, Surinder S. (Prof.)
66. Guru, Nanak's Asa Di Var: A Balled Composed in Musical Measure Asa / Kapoor, Sukhbir Singh & et. al.
67. Handbook on Sikh Theology / Puri, Shamsher Singh
68. Handbook on Sikhism / Johar, Surinder Singh
69. Handbooks on Sikhs / Barstow, A.E.
70. Happy Marriage: The Sikh Way / Puri, Shamsher Singh
71. Himalayan Pilgrimage: Gateway to the Gods / Mahalanobis, Surojit
72. Historical Development of Sikhism: Religion to Politics / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
73. Historical Gurdwaras of Delhi / Pal, M.K.
74. Historical Sikh Shrines of Jammu and Kashmir / Sodhi, Commodore Dalbir Singh (Nao Sena Medal)
75. The Historical Study of Maharja Ranjit Singh's Times / Singh, Kirpal (Dr.)
76. Historical Writings on the Sikhs (1784-2011): Western Enterprise and Indian Response / Grewal, J.S.
77. History and Ideology: The Khalsa over 300 Years / Grewal, J.S. & Banga, Indu (Eds.)
78. History of Anglo-Sikh Wars / Prakash, Om (Ed.)
79. The History of Sikh Gurus / Singh, Prithi Pal
80. A History of the Sikh People (1469-1988) / Singh, Gopal
81. History of the Sikhs / Court, Major Henry
82. History of the Sikhs / Cunningham, Joseph Davey
83. History of the Sikhs / Gill, Tarlochan Singh
84. A History of the Sikhs; 2 Volumes (2nd Edition) / Singh, Khushwant
85. History of the Sikhs; 5 Volumes / Gupta, Hari Ram
86. History, Literature and Identity: Four Centuries of Sikh Tradition / Grewal, J.S.
87. Holy Shrines of Assam: Brahmanical, Bauddha, Christian, Islamic, Jain and Sikh / Sarma, Pradip
88. Hymns of the Gurus / Singh, Khushwant
89. The Illustrated History of the Sikhs / Singh, Khushwant
90. Influence of Thought on Body and Mind: The Sikh Perspective / Puri, Shamsher Singh
91. Introduction to Sikhism and Great Sikhs of the World / Singh, Surinder
92. An Introduction to Sikhism; 5 Volumes / Singh, Abnashi & Singh, Gurvinder
93. An Introduction to the Sacred Language of the Sikhs / Shackle, C. (Comp.)
94. The Japji Sahib: An Interpretation in Humility / Singh, Nidhi
95. Japji: A Way to God Realisation / Kapoor, Sukhbir Singh
96. Kashmir and the Sikhs An Insight / Sodhi, S. Anoop Singh
97. The Khalsa and the Punjab: Studies in Sikh History, to the 19th Century / Banerjee, Himadri (Ed.)
98. The Legends of the Punjab; 3 Volumes / Temple, Captain R.C.
99. Let's Know Sikhism: A Religion of Harmony, Brotherhood and Tolerance / Bhalla, Kartar Singh
100. The Life and Ideals of Guru Gobind Singh / Kohil, Surindar Singh
101. Life Story of Guru Nanak / Johar, Surinder S.
102. Life Story of Guru Teg Bahadur / Johar, Surinder S.
103. Looking Across India's North-Western Frontiers: History of Sikh Rules (1873-1809) / Ahluwalia, M.L. (Prof.)
104. Maharaja Ranjit Singh / Griffin, Sir Lepal
105. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: Builder of a Commonwealth / Latif, Syad Mohammad
106. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: Punjab's Man of Destiny / Latif, Syad Mohammad
107. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: The Last to Lay Arms / Duggal, K.S.
108. Maharani Jind Kaur: The Queen Mother of Maharaja Dulip Singh / Nijjar, Bakhshish Singh (Dr.)
109. Mahrattas, Sikhs and Southern Sultans of India: Their Fight Against Foreign Power / Bhatia, H.S.
110. Major Indian Religions: Basic Tenets, Philosophy and History / Grover, R.S.
111. Major Religions of India: New insights into Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism / Weeraperuma, Susunaga
112. Military System of the Sikhs / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
113. Modern Sikh Historiography: Analysis of Times of Maharaja Ranjit Singh by Baba Prem Singh Hoti / Samra, Mandeep Kaur
114. Modern Sikh Studies and Historiography (1846-1947) / Singh, Nazer (Dr.)
115. Moksha (Salvation) as Interpreted in Guru Nanak's Bani and Ancient Indian Thought / Gill, Nirmal Singh
116. Myth and Reality of the Sikh Militancy in Punjab / Singh, Joginder
117. Nehru Family and the Sikhs / Singh, Harbans
118. New Insights into Sikh Art / Singh, Kavita (Ed.)
119. The Nirankari Sikhs, 2nd Edition / Webster, John C.B.
120. The Other Sikhs: A View from Eastern India; Vol.1 / Banerjee, Himadri
121. Outlines of Sikh Thought / Singh, Surinder
122. Parsi, Jaina and Sikh: Some Minor Religious Sects in India / Thornton, D.M.
123. Partition of Punjab-1947 (India and Pakistan) / Singh, Kirpal (Dr.)
124. Peasant Movement in PEPSU, Punjab / Singh, Mohinder
125. Perspectives on Sikh Gurdwaras Legislation / Gandhi, S.S.
126. Perspectives on Sikh Gurus / Singh, Kirpal (Dr.)
127. Perspectives on Sikh Religion and History / Dhillon, G.S.
128. Philosophy Facts and Fundamentals of Sikh Religion / Kapoor, S.S.
129. Philosophy of Guru Granth Sahib / Sekhon, Devinder Singh
130. The Philosophy of Guru Nanak; 2 Volumes / Singh, Ishar
131. Philosophy of Sikhism: Reality and its Manifestations / Singh, Nirbhai
132. Piety and Splendour: Sikh Heritage in Art / Goswamy, B.N.
133. Pilgrimage: Sacred Landscapes and Self-Organized Complexity / Malville, John McKim & Saraswati, Baidyanath (Eds.)
134. Political Ethics of Guru Granth Sahib / Kaur, Gurdeep
135. Political, Legal and Military History of India; 10 Volumes / Bhatia, H.S. (Ed.)
136. The Politics of Sikhs: A Study of Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Managemnet Committee / Kaur, Jitinder
137. Prem Sumarag: The Testimony of a Sanatan Sikh / McLeod, W.H.
138. The Prescribed Sikh Prayers: Nitnem / Duggal, Kartar Singh (Tr.)
139. Punjab in the 20th Century: The Crucial Years / Banerjee, Subrata
140. Punjab: Fairs and Festivals / Walia, Harjinder (Dr.)
141. The Punjabi Dictionary / Maya Singh, Bhai
142. The Quest Continue: Lost Heritage the Sikh Legacy in Pakistan / Singh, Amardeep
143. Raga and Music in the Sikh Holy Scriptures / Bakshi, Savita
144. Ranjit Singh and the Sikh Barrier Between British Empire and Central Asia: Indian Rulers / Hunter, William Wilson
145. Reason and Revelation in Sikhism / Kaur, G.
146. Rehras: Evensong: The Sikh Evening Prayer / Anand, Reema & Singh, Khushwant (Trs.)
147. Religion Traditions of the Sikhs / Bhatia, H.S. & et. al.
148. Religion, Identity and Nationhood: The Sikh Militant Movement / Judge, Paramjit S.
149. Religious Concept of Sin / Singh, N.K. (Ed.)
150. Religious Conversion in India: Modes, Motivations, and Meanings / Robinson, Rowena & Clarke, Sathianathan (Eds.)
151. Religious History of Early Medieval Punjab / Dhillon, Sukhninder Kaur
152. Religious Rites and Festivals of India / Kar, G.R. Sholapur
153. Rights of Religious Minorities in India / Subhash, Manju
154. The Role and Status of Women in Sikhism / Gill, M.K. (Dr.)
155. Role of Maharaja Ranjit Singh in North Indian Politics / Prasad, Bina
156. Sacrifice for Kashmir / Singh, Himat
157. Safarnama and Zafarnama: The Life and Times of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib / Nara, Giani Ishar Singh
158. Saint Poets of Guru Granth Sahib: History and Heritage / Buxi, Lochan Singh
159. The Saint-Soldier Guru Gobind Singh / Data, Piara Singh
160. Secret History of the Khalsa Durbar / Smyth, G. Carmichael
161. Semitic Religious Thought and Sikhism / Hira, Bhagat Singh
162. A Short Punjabi Grammar / Court, Major Henry
163. The Sikh and the Khalsa / Kohli, Surinder S. (Prof.)
164. Sikh Baby Names (Roman-Punjabi and Meaning in English) / Singh, Paramjit
165. Sikh Coinage: Symbol of Sikh Sovereignty / Singh, Surinder
166. Sikh Cultural Traditions, Customs, Manners and Ceremonies / Dogra, Ramesh Chander & Dogra, Urmila
167. The Sikh Empire (1708-1849 A.D.) / Data, Piara Singh
168. Sikh Ethics / Kohli, Surinder Singh
169. The Sikh Gurus / Dhillon, Sukhninder Kaur (Dr.)
170. The Sikh Gurus and the Sikh Religion / Banerjee, Anil Chandra
171. The Sikh Gurus and the Sikh Society / Ray, Nihar Ranjan
172. The Sikh Heritage in Pakistan / Shah, Safdar Ali & Kazi, Syed Javaid A.
173. The Sikh Heritage: A Search for Totality / Singh, Daljeet
174. Sikh Identity: Continuity and Change / Singh, Pashaura & Barrier, N. Gerald (Eds.)
175. Sikh Ideology, Polity and Social Order / Grewal, J.S.
176. Sikh Martyrs / Singh, Bhagat Lakshman
177. The Sikh Moral Tradition: Ethical Perceptions of the Sikhs in the late nineteenth early twentieth century / Singh, Nripinder
178. Sikh Musicology: Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Hymns of the Human Spirit / Singh, Gurnam
179. Sikh Philosophy and Spiritual Life / Puri, Shamsher Singh
180. Sikh Predictions (Based on all Relevant Texts) / Kohli, Surindar Singh
181. The Sikh Religion and Culture / Chawla, Romila
182. Sikh Religion and Economic Development / Kaur, Upinder Jit
183. Sikh Religious Vision / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
184. The Sikh Resurgence / Singh, Joginder
185. Sikh Revivalist Movements: The Nirankari and Namdhari Movements in Punjab in the Nineteenth Century: A Socio-Religious Study / Jolly, Surjit Kaur
186. Sikh Shrines in Pakistan / Waliullah, Khan & et. al.
187. Sikh Warrior, Hari Singh Nalwa / Johar, Surinder Singh
188. Sikhism / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha
189. Sikhism and Guru Granth Sahib / Kohli, Surinder Singh (Dr.)
190. Sikhism and History / Singh, Pashaura & Barrier, N. Gerald
191. Sikhism and Indian Civilization / Pruthi, R.K. (Ed.)
192. Sikhism and Women / Pruthi, Raj & Sharma, Bela Rani
193. Sikhism Religion and Culture / Singh, Ratan
194. Sikhism: Beliefs and Practices / Cole, W. Owen & Sambhi, Piara Singh
195. Sikhism: Philosophy and Culture / Singh, Wazir (Dr.)
196. Sikhism: The Post-Modern Religion of the World / Dhaliwal, Surjit Singh
197. The Sikhs / Bingley, A.H.
198. The Sikhs / Gorden, Sir John J.H.
199. The Sikhs / Singh, Khushwant & Rai, Raghu
200. The Sikhs / Singh, Patwant
201. Sikhs and Sikhism: A View with A Bias / Singh, I.J.
202. The Sikhs and the Sikh Wars: The Rise, Conquest and Annexation of the Punjab State / Innes, Arthur D. & Gough, Charles
203. The Sikhs in Ferment: Battles of the Sikh Gurus / Nayyar, Gurabacana Singh
204. Sikhs in Latin America: Travels Among the Sikh Diaspora / Kahlon, Swarn Singh
205. The Sikhs of the Punjab / Grewal, J.S. (Ed.)
206. The Sikhs: Faith, Philosophy and Folk / Singh, Gurbachan
207. The Sikhs: Their Journey of Five Hundred Years / Singh, Raj Pal
208. The Sikhs: Their Religion, Gurus, Sacred Writings and Authors; 6 Volumes / Macaulife, Max Arthur
209. Sir Harimandar Sahib: The Body Visible of the Invisible Supreme / Singh, Daljeet; Jain, P.P. & Singh, Rajbir
210. Social Philosophy and Social Transformation of Sikhs / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
211. Songs of Kabir from the Adi Granth / Dass, Nirmal (Tr.)
212. The Soul of Sikhism / Singh, Gurpreet (Prof.)
213. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Discovered: A Reference Book of Quotations from the Adi Granth / Rahi, Hakim Singh
214. Sri Guru Granth Sahib; 4 Volumes (English Version) (Revised in Modern Idioms) / Singh, Gopal (Tr.)
215. Sri Guru Granth Sahib; 8 Volumes (Gurumukhi with English and Punjabi translation) / Singh, Manmohan (Tr.)
216. Sri Guru Grantha Sahib: 2 Parts with complete Index / Callewaert, Winand M. (Ed.)
217. Starvation and Colonialism: A Study of Famines in the Nineteenth Century British Punjab (1858-1901) / Singh, Navtej
218. Studies in Buddhism and Sikhism / Sobti, Harcharan Singh (Ed.)
219. The Successors of Maharaja Ranjit Singh / Latif, Syad Mohammad
220. Sukhmani Saheb: Treasure of Bliss: A Poetic Rendering in English of Some Selected Verses From Sukhmani Saheb / Bhooshan, Bharat
221. Tales of the Punjab / Steel, Flora Anne
222. Temple of Spirituality: Golden Temple of Amritsar, with new introduction by Ganga Ram Garg / Singh, Jagjit
223. The Third Sikh War?: Towards or Away From Khalistan? / Butani, D.H.
224. Thought Provoking Sikh Names: With Meanings and Explanations in English: Names in Roman and Gurmuukhi Script / Dogra, Ramesh Chander & Dogra, Urmila
225. Three Basics of Sikh Religious Thought: Faith, Grace, and Prayer / Kaur, Satnam
226. Tragic Tale of Maharaja Duleep Singh / Gulati, S.P. (Ed.)
227. Travels in Kashmir and the Punjab / Hugel, Baron Charles
228. Understanding Sikhism / Grewal, K.S.
229. Western Image of the Sikh Religion: A Source Book / Singh, Darshan (Ed.)
230. Who's Who in the History of Punjab (1800-1849) / Saggar, Balraj
231. Windows to the World Religions / Mathur, Suresh Narain
232. Woman and Religion: An Encyclopadia on Women in Different Religions of the World; 8 Volumes / Anil Dutta Mishra (Ed.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)