Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Hinduism
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 112 Upanisads: An Exhaustive Introduction, Sanskrit text, English translation and index of verses; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L.; Bimani, O.N. & Trivedi, Bindiya (Eds.)
2. 366 Readings from Hinduism / Weyer, Robert Van De (Ed.)
3. The A to Z of Hinduism / Sullivan, Bruce M.
4. Abhinavagupta's Commentary on the Bhagavad Gita: Gitartha Samgraha (2nd Edition) / Marjanovic, Boris (Tr.)
5. Abhinavagupta's Hermeneutics of the Absolute Anuttaraprakriya: An Interpretation of his Paratrishika Vivarana / Baumer, Bettina
6. Adbhut Ramayana: Attributed to the Sage Valmiki / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
7. The Adhyatma Ramayana (Translated into English) / Nath, Lala Baij (Tr.)
8. Adhyatma Ramayana of Maharsi Vedavyasa: Sanskrit text with transliteration, English commentary alongwith explanatory notes, relevant appendices etc.; Commentary by Sri Ajai Kumar Chhawchharia; 2 Volumes
9. Adikashi se Varanasi tak (in Hindi) / Jaiswal, Vidula
10. Adipurana of Jinasena: Sanskrit text with English translation and notes by Shantilal Nagar (2 Volumes)
11. Advaita aur Vishistadvaita Vedanta (in Hindi) / Singh, Dinanath
12. Advaita Metaphysics: A Contemporary Perspective / Maitra, Tapti
13. Advaitic Mysticism of Sankara / Ramamurty, A
14. Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India / Patil, Parimal G.
15. The Agama Encyclopaedia; 12 Volumes / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
16. Agama-Samvid / Jha, Kamlesh (Dr.)
17. The Agni Mahapuranam, 2 Volumes (Text and English Translation) / Dutt, M.N. (Tr.)
18. Agni: The Vedic Ritual of the Fire Altar; 2 Volumes (with 2 CDs) / Staal, Frits
19. Agnimahapuranam of Sri Vedavyasa: Sanskrit Text with English translation of M.N. Dutta; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
20. Agnipuran ki Ayurvediye Anusandhanatmak Sameeksha (in Hindi) / Pandey, Vivekanand
21. Agony of Draupadi / Malinee
22. Agra Red Fort is a Hindu Building / Oak, P.N.
23. The Aitareya Brahmanam of the Rigveda: Earliest Speculations of the Brahmans on the Meaning of the Sacrificial Prayers and on the Origin, Performance, and Sense of the Rites of the Vedic Religion; 2 Volumes / Haug, Martin (Tr.)
24. Ajitamahatantram: The Great Tantra of Ajita; 5 Volumes / Bhatt, N.R.; Filliozat, Jean & Filliozat, Pierre-Sylvain (Trs.)
25. Am I A Hindu? The Hinduism Primer / Viswanathan, Viswanathan
26. Ananda K. Coomaraswamy: Perception of the Vedas / Misra, Vidya Nivas (Ed.)
27. Ananda Ramayana: With an Introduction, Sanskrit Text and English Translation; 2 Volumes / Nagar, S.L. (Tr.)
28. Ancient Hindu Surgery: Surgical Instruments of the Hindus with A Comparative Study of the Surgical Instruments of the Greek, Roman, Arab and the Modern European Surgeons; 2 Volumes / Mukhopadhyaya, Girindranath
29. Ancient Indian Culture / Singh, P.
30. Ancient Indian Education: Brahmanical and Buddhist / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
31. Ancient Indian Tradition and Mythology: Mahapuranas translated into English; Volumes 1-75 edited by J.L. Shastri & G.P. Bhatt (To be published in Approx. 100 Volumes)
32. Antiquity of Hindoo Medicine / Royle, J.F.
33. Anu-Gita in the Mahabharata: Re-affirming Bhagavad-Gita's Message of Good-of-all / Agarwal, Satya P. & Agarwal, Urmila
34. The Aphorisms of Siva: The Siva Sutra with Bhaskara's Commentary, the Varttika / Dyczkowski, Mark S.G. (Tr.)
35. The Aphorisms of the Vedanta by Badarayana with the commentaries of Sankara Acharya and the Gloss of Govinda Ananda; 4 Volumes / Vidyaratana, Pandit Ram Narayana (Ed.)
36. Architecture of Bhoslas of Nagpur; 2 Volumes / Girhe, K.M. (Dr.)
37. The Architecture of the Hindus / Ram Raz (Ed.)
38. Ardhanarisvara in Art and Literature / Yadav, Neeta
39. The Argumentative Hindu: Essays by a Non-affiliated Orientalist / Elst, Koenraad
40. The Argumentative Indian: Writings on Indian Culture, History and Identity / Sen, Amartya
41. The Art and Science of Vedic Counseling / Frawley, David & Kshirsagar, Suhas
42. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
43. The Artful Universe: An Introduction to the Vedic Religious Imagination / Mahony, William K.
44. The Arts of Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen: Its Religious Belief's and Philosophy / Ross, Nancy Wilson
45. The Arts of India; 2 Volumes / Birdwood, George C.M.
46. Arunachal Pradesh: Rediscovering Hinduism in the Himalayas / Kaur, Jagdish
47. Arya Samaj Movement in South Africa / Naidoo, T.
48. The Aryans and After / Murti, Kashibhatta Satya
49. Ascetic Mysticism: Puranic Records of Shiva and Shakti / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
50. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
51. Asiatic Mythology: A Detailed Description and Explanation of the Mythologies of all the Great Nations of Asia / Hackin, Huart & et. al.
52. Aspects of Manuscript Studies: Veda, Classical Sanskrit Literature, Dharmasastra, Puranas and Manuscriptology / Wadekar, M.L.
53. The Asrama System: The History and Hermeneutics of a Religious Institution / Olivelle, Patrick
54. Assimilation of Brahmanism into Buddhism / Biswas, Sampa
55. Astavakragita: The Song of the Self Supreme: The Classical text of Atmadvaita by Astavakra with an Introductory Essay, Sanskrit Text, English Translation, Annotation and Glossarial Index / Mukerjee, Radhakamal
56. Asvalayana-Srautsutram / Sharma, Gopalprasad (Dr.) (Ed.)
57. Asvasastram (An illustrated book of Equinology): Edited with Introduction and Translation into English and Hindi by Dr. Sandeep Joshi
58. Asvins: The Twin Gods in Indian Mythology, Literature and Art / Jog, K.P.
59. At the Confluence of Two Rivers: Muslims and Hindus in South India / Assayag, Jackie
60. At the Feet of the Goddess: The Divine Feminine in Local Hindu Religion / Foulston, Lynn
61. Atharva Veda with Hindi Translation in Word Order, Brief Exposition, and Notes from the Exegeses and Translations of Ancient and Modern Interpreters by Dr. Jiya Lal Kamboj, 4 Volumes
62. The Atharvaveda (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Devi Chand
63. Atharvaveda (Saunaka) with The Pada-patha and Sayanacarya's commentary; 5 Volumes / Vishva Bandhu (Ed.)
64. Atharvaveda Samhita, edited by Vedamurti Taponistha Pandit Srirama Sharma Acharya; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit texts with Hindi translation)
65. Atharvaveda: Shaunkiya Samhita; 2 Volumes / Agnihotry, Prabhudayalu (Dr.) (Tr.)
66. Atharvaveda-Samhita (Mulamantra with English translation and Mantra-Index), 2 Volumes (Translated into English by William Dwight Whitney) / Jha, Naveen Kumar & Anjana (Drs.) [Revised & Edited]
67. Atharva-Veda-Samhita along with Sayanabhasya: Edited with Hindi translation by Pt. Ramswarooop Sharma Gaud, 8 Volumes
68. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Kandas 1-20 (Sanskrit text, introduction, notes and index of verses) / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
69. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Sanskrit text with English translation according to W.D. Whitney and Sayanabhasya, introduction, notes and index of verses; 3 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
70. Atharva-Veda-Samhita; 2 Volumes (Translated into English with Critical and Exegetical commentary) / Whitney, William Dwight
71. Atharvavediya Paippaladasamhita: The Paippalada-Samhita of the Atharvaveda, Critically edited from palmleaf manuscripts in the Oriya script discovered by Durgamohan Bhattacharyya and one Sarada manuscript, 4 Volumes (in Sanskrit) / Bhattacharya, Dipak (Prof.) (Ed.)
72. The Atman-Brahman in Ancient Buddhism / Bhattacharya, Kamaleswar
73. Aum-Pranava in Indian Tradition / Ranganath, S.
74. Autobiography of a Yogi / Yogananda, Paramahansa (1893-1952)
75. An Autobiography of an Indian Monk / Swami, Shri Purohit
76. Avtaras: The Incarnations: Being the Four Convention Lectures Delivered at Adyar, at the Twenty-fourth Anniversary of the Theosophical Society, December, 1899 / Basent, Annie
77. Ayodhya: The Dark Night: The Secret History of Rama's Appearance in Babri Masjid / Jha, Krishna & Jha, Dhirendra K.
78. Ayurveda or Hindu System of Medical Science
79. Bahina Bai and Her Abhangas (Translated into English Verse with an introduction) / Bahadur, Krishna P.
80. The Bakhshali Manuscript: A Study in Medieval Mathematics (3 Parts, bound in 1) / Kaye, G.R.
81. Balagopalastuti: Celebrating the Child Krishna / Dehejia, Harsha V.; Barooah Chinchani Jahnabi & Upadhyaya, Narmada Prasad
82. Balambhatti: Being a Commentary by Balambhatta Payagunda on the Mitaksara of Sri Vijneswara on the Yajnavalkyasmrti; 3 Volumes / Gharpure, J.R. (Ed.)
83. Banaras (Varanasi): Cosmic Order, Sacred City, Hindu Traditions / Singh, Rana P.B. (Ed.)
84. Banaras and Sarnath / Ratnakar, Pramesh
85. Banaras Region: A Spiritual and Cultural Guide / Singh, Rana P.B. & Rana, Pravin S.
86. Banaras: City of Light / Eck, Diana L.
87. Bankimchandra Chattopadhyay's Srimadhagabadgita: Translation and Analysis / Harder, Hans (Tr.)
88. Benares Seen from Within / Lannoy, Richard
89. Benares: A World Within a World (The Microcosm of Kashi Yesterday and Today) / Lannoy, Richard
90. Benares: The Sacred City of the Hindus / Sherring, M.A.
91. Benares: The Sacred City: Sketches of Hindu Life and Religion / Havell, E.B.
92. Beyond Hindutva / Verma, S.L.
93. Bhagavad Gita / Johnston, Charles
94. Bhagavad Gita and Hinduism: What Everyone Should Know (With CD) / Shukla, Nilesh M.
95. The Bhagavad Gita for Daily Living; 3 Volumes / Easwaran, Eknath
96. Bhagavad Gita in 365 Days: The Spiritual Essence of the Gita / Jagtiani, Lata
97. The Bhagavad Gita: A Modern Interpretation: Detailed Commentary with Sanskrit Text ad Simple Easy-to-Follow Explanation Related to Present-Day Life / Verma, Dayanand
98. The Bhagavad Gita: A Sublime Hymn of Dialectics Composed by the Antique Sage Bard Vyasa / Guru, Nataraja (Tr.)
99. The Bhagavad Gita: A Transcreation of the Song Celestial / Jacobs, Alan
100. Bhagavad Gita: Beyond the Religions / Mukerjee, Radhakamal (1889-1968)
101. Bhagavad Gita: The Sacred Scripture of India with Facing-page Commentary that Brings the Text to Life for You / Swami, Shri Purohit (Tr.)
102. Bhagavad Gita: The Song Divine / Woodham, Carl E.
103. The Bhagavad Gita: The Song of God / Prasad, Ramananda
104. A Bhagavad Gita: With Sanskrit text with English translation, general meaning of each verse and commentary in English containing essence of the Sanskrit commentaries of Sri Sankara, Sri Ramanujacarya, Sri Madhvacarya, Sri Sridhara and Raghavendra Swami / Kuppuswami, A.
105. The Bhagavadagita / Telang, Kashinath Trimbak
106. Bhagavadgita with the commentary of Sankaracarya / Swami Gambhirananda (Tr.)
107. The Bhagavadgita with the Sanatsujatiya and Anugita / Telang, K.T. (Tr.)
108. Bhagavad-Gita: A New Exposition in a Broader Spectrum / Panda, N.C.
109. Bhagavad-Gita: Combined with his Essays on the Gita / Judge, William Quan
110. The Bhagavad-Gita: With English translation and commentary / Hill, W. Douglas P.
111. The Bhagavatamahapuranam: Aanvitartha Prakasikakhyavyakhya Sametam (4 Volumes)
112. Bhagawatam / Pandey, Girish
113. Bhagvad Geeta: Drops of Nectar / Bali, R.K.N.
114. Bhajagovindam (Sanskrit, English and Hindi Commentaries) / Amma, S. Geethamani & Sobhna, S.
115. Bhajnaamriti / Singh, Charusheel & Sharma, M.P.
116. The Bhakti Cult in Ancient India / Goswami, Bhagavat Kumar
117. Bhakti Ratnavali: A Book of Devotion / Pathak, Pranabananda
118. The Bhaktirasamrtasindhu of Rupa Gosvamin (2 Parts bound in 1) / Haberman, David L. (Tr.)
119. Bhaktisutras of Narada / Sinha, Nandlal (Tr.)
120. Bhamati and Vivarana Schools of Advaita Vedanta: A Critical Approach / Roodurmun, Pulasth Soobah
121. Bhanu Bhakta Ramayana (Nepalese) (with text an English translation) / Nagar, Shantilal
122. Bhartriharikrit Shatakatrayam (Niti, Shringar, Vairagya) with Sanskrit and Hindi explanation / Kumar, Manoj (Dr.)
123. Bhartrihari's Satakatrayam: With the oldest commentary of Jain scholar Dhanasaragani with principal variants from many manuscripts, etc. / Kosambi, D.D. (Ed.)
124. Bhartrihari-Shataktrayam (Text with Hindi and English translation and notes etc.) / Gopinatha Purohit & Nag Sharan Singh
125. Bhattadipika; 6 Volumes / Sastri, S. Subrahmanyam (Ed.)
126. Bhavabhuti's Uttararamacaritam (With Sanskrit commentary, English translation, critical and explanatory notes) / Roy, Saradaranjan
127. Bhavanopanishad: Text with Translation and Explanation (2nd Edition) / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
128. Bhoga Karika of Sadyojyoti: With the Commentary of Aghora Siva / Borody, Wayne A.
129. Bhrigu Sutram by Sage Bhrigu: An Ancient Gem of Hindu Predictive Astrology (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Kapoor, Gouri Shankar (Dr.) (Tr. & Comm.)
130. Bilvapatra: Treasures of Indian Art: Dr. N.P. Joshi Felicitation Volume / Tiwari, M.N.P. & Giri, Kamal (Profs.)
131. Biographical Dictionary of Ancient Indian Rsis: Based on Vedas Upanisads Epics and Puranas; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shantilal
132. Blissful Experience Bhakti: Quintessence of Indian Philisophy / Sribhashyam, T.K. & Sheshadri, Alamelu
133. Blooming in the Open / Chaitanya, Sudheendra
134. Book of Daily Prayer for All: Meditation on Siva-Sakti / Das, Srikrishna
135. The Book of Hindu Imagery: Gods Manifestations and Their Meaning / Jansen, Eva Rudy
136. The Book of Shiva / Gokhale, Namita
137. The Book of Vishnu / Krishna, Nanditha
138. The Brahma Sutra / Tattvabhusan, Sitanath
139. The Brahma Vaivarta Purana; 2 Volumes / Sen, R.N.
140. Brahma: The Creator / Nagar, Shantilal
141. Brahman and Person: Essays by Richard De Smet / Coelho, Ivo (Ed.)
142. Brahmanas of South India / Rao, Nagendra (Dr.)
143. The Brahmanical and Buddhist Gods and Goddesses in Himachal Pradesh / Hazra, Kanai Lal
144. Brahmanical Gods in Burma: Indian Art and Iconography / Ray, Nihar Ranjan
145. The Brahmasutra: The Philosophy of God-Realisation / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
146. Brahmavaivarta Purana: Brahma-Prakrti and Ganapati Khanda and Sri Krsna-Janma-Khandam; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
147. Brahmavaivartta-Purana (Vyasa); 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
148. Braj: The Centrum of Indian Culture / Gupta, Motilal
149. Breaking Boundaries with the Goddess: New Directions in the Study of Saktism / Humes, Cynthia Ann & McDermott, Rachel Fell
150. The Brhad-Devata attributed to Saunaka: A Summary of the Deities and Myths of the Rgveda (English Translation with Sanskrit Text) / Macdonell, A.A.
151. Buddha and Shiva, Lotus and Dragon (Masterworks from the Mr. And Mrs. John D. Rockefeller 3rd Collection at Asia Society) / Proser, Adriana
152. Buddhism and Hinduism / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
153. Buddhism vs Hinduism / Mangla, Dharam Vir
154. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India / Vashishth, Suraj
155. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
156. Buddhist Goddess Parnasabari and Hindu Goddess Sitala: A Comparative Study of Remedial Deities / Das, Saheli & Roy, Paramita
157. The Buddhist Ramayana Phra Lak Phra Lam (Original Text Translation and Critical Study) Translation in English from Laotian Language (2 Volumes in 4 Parts) / Sahai, Sachchidanand
158. The Buddhist Visnu: Religious Transformation, Politics, and Culture / Holt, John Clifford
159. Buddhists, Brahmins, and Belief: Epistemology in South Asian Philosophy of Religion / Arnold, Dan
160. Buddhiyoga of The Gita and Other Essays / Anirvan
161. Burmese Ramayana: A Comparative Study with South-west Asian Ramayanas and English Translation of the Original Palm Leaf Manuscript in Burmese Language in 1233 year of Burmese Era (1871 A.D.) / Toru, Ohno
162. Canakyaniti: With Hindi and English translation by Satya Vrat Shastri
163. Causality and its Application: Samkhya, Bauddha and Nyaya / Shaw, J.L.
164. Causality in Science and Vedanta: Leading to the Solution of the Quantum Measurement Problem / Bharati, Swami Paramananda
165. Celebrating Krishna / Goswami, Shrivatsa
166. The Central Philosophy of The Rgveda: The Concept of Divine / Ramamurty, A.
167. Chalukyas of Kalyans: A Study of Religious Conditions / Hiremath, Vishwanath R.
168. Chandogya Upanisad: Translation with and Extensive Commentary by Swami Muni Narayana Prasad (with the original text in Sanskrit and Roman transliteration)
169. Change and Continuity in Indian Sufism / Dahnhardt, Thomas
170. Charming Krishna: Madhurastakam by Sri Vallabhacarya / Priya, Rozalia Radhika
171. Chinnamasta: The Aweful Buddhist and Hindu Tantric Goddess / Benard, Elisabeth Anne
172. A Christian Response to the Hindu Philosophical Systems by Nehemiah Nilakantha Sastri Goreh / Aleaz, K.P.
173. Christianity For Hindus / Sharma, Arvind
174. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
175. The Churning of the Epics and Puranas: Proceedings of the Epics and Puranas Section at the 15th World Sanskrit Conference / Brodbeck, Simon; Bowles, Adam & Hiltebeitel, Alf (Eds.)
176. Civilization Hinduism, Buddhism and Vedic Religion / Singh, Chandrika & Sisodiya, Suraj Singh
177. A Classical Dictionary of Hindu Mythology and Religion, Geography, History and Literature / Dowson, John
178. A Classical Dictionary of India: Illustrative of the Mythology, Philosophy, Literature, Antiquities, Arts, Manners, Customs &c. of the Hindus / Garrett, John
179. Classical Hindu Mythology: A Reader in the Sanskrit Puranas / Dimmitt, Cornelia & Buttenen, J.A.B. Van (Eds.)
180. Classical Indian Ethical Thought: A Philosophical Study of Hindu, Jaina and Bauddha Morals / Tiwari, Kedar Nath
181. Classical Samkhya: An Interpretation of its History and Meaning / Larson, Gerald James
182. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
183. Companion Encyclopaedia of Hindu Philosophy / Kapoor, Subodh (Ed.)
184. Comparative Ethics in Hindu and Buddhist Traditions / Hindrey, Roderick
185. Compassion in the 4 Dharmic Traditions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism / Nanda, Ved P. (Ed.)
186. The Compendium on Ganesha: Ganesha Kosa / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
187. Complete Works of Goswami Tulsidas; 6 Volumes (Translated into English) / Bahadur, S.P. (Tr.)
188. The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda; 9 Volumes / Vivekananda, Swami
189. The Concept of Sarasvati (In Vedic, Epic and Puranic Literature) Part 1 / Airi, Raghunath (Dr.)
190. Concept of Untouchability in Dharmashastra / Kashyap, Shashi
191. The Concept of VAC in the Vedic Literature / Pingle, Pratibha M.
192. Concepts of Reason and Intuition: With special reference to Sri Aurobindo, K.C. Bhattacharyya and S. Radhakrishnan / Sinha, Ramesh Chandra
193. Concise Classified Dictionary of Hinduism; 6 Volumes / Soundara Rajan, K.V.
194. Conservation of Manuscripts / Bisht, A.S.
195. Contemporary Hinduism: A Quest for Identity / Singh, R.P.
196. Contours of Hindu Rashtra: Hindutva, Sangh Parivar and Contemporary Politics / Puniyani, Ram
197. Cosmic Love and Human Apathy: Swami Vivekanands Restatement of Religion / Sharma, Jyotirmaya
198. The Cosmic Play of Power: Goddess, Tantra and Women / Gupta, Sanjukta
199. The Cosmology of the Bhagavata Purana: Mysteries of the Sacred Universe / Thompson, Richard L.
200. A Critical Edition of the Brahmasutras: Sanskrit text with translation into English, critical analysis and notes with Sankaracaryas commentary Sarirakamimamsabhasya (3 Volumes) / Bapat, Shailaja
201. Critical Perspectives on the Mahabharata / Parmar, Arjunsinh K.
202. Critical Perspectives on the Ramayana / Dodiya, Jaydipsinh K. (Ed.)
203. The Cult of Jagannatha: Myths and Rituals / Silva, Jose Carlos Gomes da
204. Cult of Siva / Biswal, Bansidhar
205. Cult. of Vinayaka / Nagar, Shanti Lal
206. Cultural and Religious Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
207. Curse as a Motif in the Mahabharata / Ramankutty, P.V. (Dr.)
208. The Daily Evening and Morning Offering: Agnihotra According to the Brahmanas / Bodewitz, H.W.
209. The Daily Practice of the Hindus: Containing the Morning and Mid Day Duties / Vasu, S.C.
210. Dalit Hindu Narratives: In Honour of Professor Alladi Uma / Manohar, D. Murali
211. Dance of Divine Love: India's Classic Sacred Love Story. The Rasa Lila of Krishna / Schweig, Graham M.
212. The Dance of Shiva: Fourteen Indian Essays / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
213. Dancing with Siva: Hinduism's Contemporary Catechism / Subramuniyaswami, Satguru Sivaya
214. Dardistan: In 1866, 1886 and 1893 / Leitner, G.W.
215. Dasamahavidya-Mimamsa / Rakesh, Vishnu Datta (Prof.) (Dr.)
216. Dattatreya: The Immortal Guru, Yogin and Avatara: A Study of the Transformative and Inclusive Character of a Multi-Faceted Hindu Deity / Rigopoulos, Antonio
217. Dattatreya's Song of the Avadhut: An English Translation of the Avadhut Gita (With Sanskrit Transliteration) - A Classic of Mystical Literature book / Abhayananda, S.
218. Decolonizing the Hindu Mind / Elst, Koenraad
219. A Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Manuscripts in the Government Collection; 10 Volumes in 11 Parts / Shastri, Mahamahopadhyaya Haraprasad
220. Devalasmrti Reconstruction (Critical Study); 2 Volumes / Wadekar, M.L. (Dr.)
221. Devata: The Hindu Gods by A Recluse of Vindhyachala / Basu, B.D. (Ed.)
222. The Development of Hindu Iconography / Banerjea, Jitendra Nath
223. Development of Iconography in Pre-Gupta Vanga / Basu, Sakti Kali
224. Development of Mysticism in Kashmir / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
225. Devi Mahabhagavata Puranam (Text with English translation and index) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Ed. & Tr.)
226. Devi: The Devi Bhagavatam Retold / Menon, Ramesh
227. Devimahatmyam: In Praise of the Goddess / Kali, Devadatta (Tr. & Comm.)
228. The Devotional Poems of Mirabai (Translated with introduction and notes) / Alston, A.J. (Tr.)
229. Dhammapadapali and Suttanipata, translated by F. Max Muller and V. Fausboll (Pali Text with English Translation) (2 parts bound in 1)
230. Dharma in Early Brahmanic, Buddhist and Jain Traditions / Sekhar, Vincent
231. Dharma Patanjala: A Saiva Scripture from Ancient Java (Studied in the Light of Related Old Javanese and Sanskrit Texts) / Acri, Andrea
232. The Dharmasastra: An Introductory Analysis / Swain, Brajakishore
233. Dialogues on the Hindu Philosophy: Comprising The Nyaya, The Sankhya, The Vedanta; To which is added a discussion of the authorrity of the Vedas / Banerjee, Krishna Mohan (1813-1885)
234. Dictionary of Bhakti: North-Indian Bhakti Texts into Khari Boli Hindi and English; 3 Volumes / Callewaert, Winand M. & Sharma, Swapna
235. A Dictionary of Buddhist and Hindu Iconography: Illustrated: Objects, Devices, Concepts, Rites and Related Terms, 3rd Edition / Bunce, Fredrick W.
236. Dictionary of Hindu Gods and Goddesses / Iyengar, T.R.R.
237. A Dictionary of Hindu Names / Dogra, Ramesh C. & Dogra, Urmila
238. A Dictionary of Hinduism: Its Mythology, Folklore and Development 1500 B.C.-A.D. 1500 / Margaret & Stutley, James
239. Dictionary of Indian Epics / Rengarajan, T.
240. Dictionary of Vaisnavism / Rengarajan, T. (Dr.)
241. Dictionary of Vedas / Rengarajan, T. (Dr.)
242. Dictionary on Indian Religions; 2 Volumes / Rengarajan, T.
243. A Discourse on Bengal Vaisnavism / Acharjee, Ranjit Kumar
244. Discovery of Sanskrit Treasures (7 Volumes) / Shastri, Satya Vrat (Prof.) (Dr.)
245. The Divine Dialogue: Bhagavad Gita in English Poetry / Yadav, Surendra Singh
246. The Divine Songs of Sage Poet Ramprasad / Banerjee, Shyamal
247. Doctrine of Hindu Philosophy: Comprising the Nyaya, the Sankhya, the Vedant to Which is Added a Discussion of the Authority of the Vedas / Banerjea, K.M.
248. Dominant's Encyclopedia of Movers & Shakers: Saints Sages & Spirituals / Bennice, Warren G.; Seally, Peter & Menon, Meenakshi (Eds.)
249. Dramatic Version of Seven Major Upanisads: Kena, Isavasya, Prasna, Mundaka, Mandukya, Taittiriya and Katha Upanisads (With Original Text, Transliteration and Translation) / Venkataraman, Rama
250. Durga as Mahisasuramardini: A Dynamic Myth of Goddess / Aiyar, Indira S.
251. Durga Rahasya: A Key to the Eternal Feminine / Ranchan, Som
252. Durga: The Great Goddess / Nagar, Shantilal
253. Durga-Kosha / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
254. Durgasaptasati: Facets of Shri Chandi-Nava Durga (Mystic Glory of Devi Mahatmya) / Raina, Chaman Lal
255. Dwarakanatha: The Lord of Dwaraka / Vanamali
256. Early Brahmanical Cults and Associated Iconography / Sikri, Richa
257. Early Buddhism and the Bhagavadgita / Upadhyaya, K.N.
258. Early Hindu Civilisation / Dutt, R.C.
259. Early Hindu Civilisation / Ram, S. (Dr.)
260. Early Indian Religious Thought / Mehta, P.D.
261. Early Tales of Hinduism / Nivedita, S.
262. Eastern Spirituality for Modern Life: Exploring Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism and Tantra / Pond, David
263. Ecclesia Divina or A Selection of Hymns from The Four Vedas / Sarasvati, Bhumananda
264. Ecology and Religion: Ecological Concepts in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity and Sikhism / Narayan, Rajdeva & Kumar, Janardan (Eds.)
265. Ecology, Ethnicity and Identity: A Comparison of Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs / Suri, Sushma
266. Economic Ideas of the Hindus / Ram, S. & Kumar, R.
267. The Educational System of the Ancient Hindus / Das, Santosh Kumar
268. Educators of Ancient India / Pandey, Ram Shakal
269. Eight Minor Upanishads: Path to Liberation (Sanskrit text, Introduction, English translation & notes) / Pradeep
270. The Ekamra Puranam by Dr. Upendra Nath Dhal (Critical Edition)
271. Elements of Hindu Iconography; 2 Volumes (in 4 parts) / Rao, T.A. Gopinath
272. Encountering Kali: In the Margins, at the centre, in the West / McDermott, Rachel Fell & Kripal, Jeffrey J. (Eds.)
273. Encyclopaedia of Dharmashastra; 2 Volumes / Pandey, Braj K.
274. Encyclopaedia of Gods and Goddesses; 30 Volumes / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
275. Encyclopaedia of Hindu Architecture: Treating of Sanskrit Architectural Terms, with Illustrative Quotations from Silpasastra, Vastusastras, Vastu-Vidyas, General Literature and Archaeological Records / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
276. Encyclopaedia of Hindu Civilisation, Customs and Traditions; 4 Volumes / Ram, S.
277. Encyclopaedia of Hindu Civilization Then and Now / Bhardwaj, Manohar
278. An Encyclopaedia of Hindu Deities, Demi-Gods, Godlings, Demons and Herors: With special Focus on Iconographic Attributes; 3 Volumes / Bunce, Fredrick W.
279. Encyclopaedia of Hindu Iconography: Early Medieval; 4 Volumes (in 5 Parts) / Kalidos, Raju
280. Encyclopaedia of Hindu Religion and Ethics; 10 Volumes / Sharma, P.R.P.
281. Encyclopaedia of Hindu World; 10 Volumes / Shastri, Acharya Hare Ram
282. Encyclopaedia of Hinduism / Tiwari, S.K.
283. Encyclopaedia of Hinduism; 10 Volumes / Kumar, R. & Ram, S.
284. Encyclopaedia of Hinduism; 60 Volumes / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Chief Ed.)
285. Encyclopaedia of Indian Iconography: Hinduism - Buddhism - Jainism; 3 Volumes / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
286. Encyclopaedia of Indian Mysticism; 12 Volumes / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
287. Encyclopaedia of Oriental Philosophy and Religion; 16 Volumes / Singh, N.K. & Mishra, A.P. (Eds.)
288. Encyclopaedia of Puranas; 2 Volumes / Sharma, P.R.P.
289. Encyclopaedia of Saints of India; 25 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R. & et. al. (Eds.)
290. Encyclopaedia of Science Heritage of India: From Original and Rare Sanskrit Resources by Famous European Indologists and Sanskrit Scholars; 35 Volumes (in 45 Parts)
291. Encyclopaedia of the Synthesis of Science, Philosophy and Religion; 5 Volumes / Blavatsky, H.P.
292. Encyclopaedia of Vedanta Philosophy; 5 Volumes / Kapoor, Subodh (Ed.)
293. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Hinduism / Kapoor, Subodh (Ed.)
294. An Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Indian Mythology / Kapoor, A.N. & Gupta, V.P.
295. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Religion; 3 Volumes / Chopra, Ramesh (Ed.)
296. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Vedic Terms; 2 Volumes / Swami Parameshwarananda
297. Epic as History: Diffusion of Ramkatha from Chin Hills to Lushai Hills / Ghosh, Sujit K.
298. Essays on Hinduism / Singh, Karan
299. Essays on Indian Religion / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
300. Essays on the Mahabharata / Sharma, Arvind (Ed.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)