Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Ecology and Environment
Displaying 601 - 900
601. Environmental Stress in Crop Plants / Dhaliwal, G.S. & et. al.
602. Environmental Studies / Mathur, Shuchi & Gurjar, Ram Kumar
603. Environmental Studies / Narayan, Umesh
604. Environmental Studies / Sareen, Shalini
605. Environmental Studies / Singh, R.P. & Islam, Zubairul
606. Environmental Study in Himalayan Region / Jalal, D.S.; Pant, B.R. & Joshi, R.C.
607. Environmental Surveillance; 3 Volumes / Markandey, Dilip Kumar & Markandey, Neelima Rajvaidya
608. Environmental Technology / Khanna, D. R.; Chopra, A. K.; Matta, Gagan; Bhutiani, R. & Singh, Vikash
609. Environmental Toxicology / Patro, Lingaraj
610. Environmental Toxicology / Trivedi, Sunil P.; Jaiswal, Kamal; Pandey, B.N. & Shukla, J.P.
611. Environmental Wildlife Impact Analysis / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
612. Essentials of Plant Taxonomy and Ecology / Singh, M.P. & Abbas, S.G.
613. Ethics and Environment / Reddy, A. Ranga
614. Excavation at Gufkral: Jammu and Kashmir / Sharma, A.K.
615. Exploring Environment History of North East India: Trends and Possibilities / Poddar, Sataydeo (Prof.) (Ed.)
616. Field Identification Guide for Indian Mangroves / Reddy, C. Sudhakar
617. Fiscal Policy and Environment / Siaram, T.V.
618. Fisheries Diversity and Environment / Saxena, Amita
619. Floral Diversity and Ecosystem Function in North-East India / Kamei, Jenpuiru
620. Floral Diversity assessment and Conservation: With Reference to Sardar Sarovar Project / Samvatsar, S. & Diwanji, V.B.
621. Fly Ash Amendment & Plant Growth / Mohan, Sumedha Mehta (Dr.)
622. Food Additives / Mahindru, S.N.
623. Food Additives / Modi, H.A.
624. Food Safety and Pesticides / Mahindru, S.N.
625. Forest Ecology / Negi, S.S.
626. Forest Ecosystem of the World / Shafi, M. & et. al.
627. Forest Influences: An Introduction to Ecological History / F.A.O.
628. Forest Resources of North Bengal: A Profile of Non-Timber Forest Resources and People's Need / Santra, S.C. & Roy, Moumita
629. Forestry and Forest Resources / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
630. Forests on Fire: Ecology and Policies in the Himalayan Tarai / Rawat, Ajay S.
631. Forth Estate: Strengthening Environmental Reporting in South Asia: A Handbook on Air, Water and Land Pollution / Sengupta, B.; Sohal, H.S.; Saini, R.S.; John, Siby & Abraham, Thomas
632. Fresh Insight of Environment and International Society / Razdan, Dheeraj
633. Freshwater Ecology / Rao, K.S.
634. Freshwater Ecosystem and Xenobiotics / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar; Zaki, Mona Saad & Chauhan, Avnish
635. Freshwater Environment / Mishra, Ravi (Ed.)
636. Fuel Minerals and Other Energy Resources; 2 Volumes / Tiwari, S.K.
637. Functioning of Autonomous District Councils in Meghalaya / Dutta, Sujit Kumar
638. Fundamentals of Agricultural Climatology / Sahu, D.D.; Patel, H.R. & Chopada, M.C.
639. Fundamentals of Air and Water Pollution / Mishra, P.C.
640. Fundamentals of Ecology / Agarwal, S.K.
641. Fundamentals of Environmental Biotechnology / Lal, Banwari
642. Future of World Forests: Their Use and Conservation / Taank, Praveen
643. Gandhian Environmentalism / Sharma, R.C.
644. Ganga Pollution / Srivastava, Manish L.
645. The Ganga: A Scientific Study / Murti, C.R. Krishna Murti; Bilgrami, K.S.; Mathur, R.P. & Dad, T.M.
646. Garhwal Himalaya: Ecology and Environment / Rajwar, G.S.
647. Geoecology of Kameng Himalaya / Husain, Zahid
648. Geoenvironmental Hazards in Himalaya: Assessment and Mapping: The Upper Beas Basin / Pandey, Bindhy Wasini
649. Geography and Environment; 3 Volumes / Nag, Prithvish & et. al.
650. Geoinformatics and Geostatistics / Naidu, N.M.
651. Geoinformatics for Climate Change Studies / Joshi, P.K. & Singh, T.P. (Eds.)
652. Geoinformatics for Tropical Ecosystems / Roy, P.S.
653. Geological Environment / Mishra, Ravi (Ed.)
654. Geomatics in Tsunami / Ramasamy, S.M.; Kumanan, C.J.; Sivakumar, R. & Singh, Bhoop (Eds.)
655. Geomedical Environment & Health Care / Agnihotri, R.C.
656. Geomorphology and Environmental Sustainability / Kalwar, S.C. & et. al.
657. Global Air Pollution: Problem for the Future / Sethi, M.S.
658. Global Biodiversity / Trivedi, P.R. (Prof.)
659. Global Biodiversity and Environmental Conservation: Emphasis on Asia and the Pacific / Khan, T.I.
660. Global Change and Environment Management / Singh, M.K.
661. Global Climate and Sustainable Development; 2 Volumes / Dass Sujata K. (Dr.)
662. Global Climate Change / Mishra, Archana (Dr.)
663. Global Climate Change / Talwar, Arun Kumar & Juneja, Satish
664. Global Climate Change and Environment / Kumar, Ranveer; Singh, B.S. & Singh, M.P.
665. Global Climate Change and Sustainable Energy Development / Sarkar, A.N.
666. Global Climate Change: Beyond Copenhagen / Sarkar, A.N.
667. Global Commons Management and Goverence / Jawadekar, N.
668. Global Disasters: Vulnerability and Precautionary Principle / Bose, B.C.
669. The Global Environment in the Twenty-first Century: Prospects for International Cooperation / Chasek, Pamela S.
670. Global Environment Issues / Trivedi, P.R. & Sudarshan, K. (Eds.)
671. Global Environment Series; 5 Volumes / Srivastava, P.R. & Shukla, S.K.
672. The Global Environment: An Analysis / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
673. Global Environmental Crisis / Barik, K.L.
674. Global Warming / Long, Dougles
675. Global Warming An International Emerging Issue / Ballabh, Parikshit
676. Global Warming and Climate Change / Agarwal, S.K. (Dr.)
677. Global Warming and Climate Change / Gupta, Rajeev
678. Global Warming and Climate Change / Joshi, B.D.; Pandey, G.C. & Joshi, Namita (Drs.)
679. Global Warming and Climate Change / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
680. Global Warming and Climate Change / Pandey, Mahendra
681. Global Warming and Climate Change / Salvem, S.K. Paneer (Dr.)
682. Global Warming and Climate Change: From Clash to Crash of Civilization / Singh, Tapeshwar
683. Global Warming and Climate Changes: Transperancy and Accountability; 3 Volumes / Bhargava, Gopal
684. Global Warming and its Effects on Environment / Tiwari, Somnath
685. Global Warming: India's Response and Strategy / Yadav, Chander Bhan
686. Global Warming: The Effects of Ozone Depletion / Tabin, Shagoon
687. Globalisation Liberalisation Privatisation and Indian Polity; 8 Volumes / Chandra, Ramesh (Prof.)
688. Globalization and Human Rights / Chauhan, Rajinder S. & Thakur, Harish K.
689. Good Governance Globalisation and Civil Society / Sharma, B.M. & Bareth, Roop Singh (Eds.)
690. Green Technologies for Environmental Management and Sustainable Development / Sinha, R.K.
691. Greening the Mountain Deserts: Development Perspectives in the Mountain Desert / Negi, J.P.
692. A Hand Book for Teachers: Research in Teaching of Ecology and Environment / Shrivastava, A.K. & Ranjan, R.K.
693. A Hand Book of Environmental Science / Negi, S.S.
694. Hand Book of Oceanography; 2 Volumes / Basu, S.K. (Ed.)
695. A Handbook of Environment Impact Assessment / Kulkarni, V.S.; Kaul, S.N. & Trivedy, R.K.
696. Handbook of Environmental Science / Prasad, Govind
697. A Handbook of Environmental Studies / Rana, Sureder Singh
698. Handbook of Flood Management: Flood Risk Simulation, Warning, Assessment and Mitigation; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arun
699. Handbook of Forest Ecology and Biology / Negi, S.S.
700. Handbook of Methods in Environmental Studies; 2 Volumes / Maiti, S.K.
701. A Handbook of Population Ecology / Pathak, H.K.
702. Handbook of Water Purity and Quality / Singh, Gajraj
703. Harvesting Timber Crops / Wackerman, A.E.
704. Health and Environment / Prabharkar, V.K. (Ed.)
705. Heavy Metal Pollution / Agarwal, S.K.
706. Heavy Metals in the Environment / Abbasi, S.A. & et. al.
707. Heavy Metals in the Environment / Saxena, A.K.
708. Hill Stream Ecology / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar
709. Himalaya: A Regional Perspective Resources Environment and Development / Rawat, M.S.S. (Ed.)
710. Himalaya: Ecology, Wildlife and Resource Development / Sharma, B.D. (Dr.) (Ed.)
711. Himalayan Ecology / Chadha, S.K.
712. Himalayan Ecology / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
713. Himalayan Ecology and Environment / Chaudhuri, A.B.
714. Himalayan Ecology: An Introduction / Negi, S.S.
715. Himalayan Environment Conservation / Sharma, B.D. (Ed.)
716. The Himalayan Environment: Issues and Challenges / Pande, Puran Ch. & et. al. (Eds.)
717. The Himalayan Heritage and Environment / Purohit, K.C.
718. Himalayan Microbial Diversity; 2 Parts / Sati, S.C. & et. al. (Eds.)
719. Himalayan Rivers, Lakes and Glaciers, 2nd Edition / Negi, S.S.
720. Home Environment and Value Development / Upadhyay, Sudha Rani
721. Hotel Management: Educational and Environmental Aspects / Sharma, Yogendra K.
722. Human Development and natural Resources / Kumar, Anuradha
723. Human Ecological Studies: Schedules and Programme / Bhasin, M.K. & Bhasin, Veena
724. Human Ecology and Social Consciousness / Tripathi, S.M. (Ed.)
725. Human Ecology for Globalization: Human Ecology in Action; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Shashi
726. Human Ecology of Foragers / Dash, Jagannath
727. Human Ecology of Sikkim / Gulia, Brig. K.S.
728. Human Environment: An Analysis / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
729. Human Population and the Environment: Changing Climate Context / Raju, Mallikarjuna
730. Human Resource Development and Environment / Sharma, R.D. (Ed.)
731. Human Rights in Environmental Perspective / Joshi, Sarat C.
732. Human Rights to Environment in India / Uddin, Mohd. Sharif
733. Hydroelectric Project, Power, Dams and Environment / Gupta, Vishwa Jit
734. Hydrogeomorphology: Fundamentals, Applications and Techniques / Babar, Md.
735. In Search of Yamuna: Reflections on a River Lost / Jain, Sarandha
736. In Sun and Shower: The First Miscellany / Barari, H.A.
737. Incredible, Himalayas: Environment, Culture, Tourism and Adventure 2005 / Kohli, M.S. (Ed.) (Capt.)
738. India Ecology and Environment / Trivedi, P.R. & Sudarshan, K.N.
739. Indian Affairs Annual 2005: Chronology of Events (1 April 2004 to 31 March 2005) 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra (Ed.)
740. Indian Affairs Annual 2006: Chronology of Events (1 April 2005 to 31 March 2006) 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra (Ed.)
741. Indian Affairs Annual 2007; 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra
742. Indian Affairs Annual 2008; 9 Volumes / Sengar, Shailendra
743. Indian Culture and Environment Protection / 'Suneela', Sunil Sud (Tr.)
744. Indian Directory of Environmental Organisationas / Vandana, S.
745. Indian Ecotourism: Environmental Rules and Regulations / Singh, Ratandeep Singh
746. Indian Manual of Plant Ecology / Misra, R. & Puri, G.S.
747. Indian Wildlife Resources Ecology and Development / Sharma, B.D. (Ed.)
748. India's Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
749. India's Environment / Trivedi, P.R. (Prof.)
750. Indoor Air Pollution: Health Impact from Household Energy / Jamal, Saleha
751. Industrial and Hazardous Wastes: Health Impact and Management Plans / Sinha, Rajiv K.
752. Industrial Environment: Assessment and Strategy / Agarwal, S.K.
753. Industrial Hygiene Engineering: Recognition, Measurement, Evaluation and Control / Talty, John T.
754. Industrial Pollution and Its Control / Mathur, I.
755. Industrial Pollution: Problems and Solutions / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
756. Industry and Environment / Trivedy, R.K.
757. Insect Ecology / Shekhar, Nitish
758. Institutionalizing Common Pool Resources / Marothia, Dinesh K. (Ed.)
759. Integrated Environmental Planning / Lein, James K.
760. Integrated Management of Water Resources: With Reference to Biodiversity and Livelihood / Dwivedi, S.N.; Tamot, Praveen & Yasin, Asfa M. (Drs.)
761. International Encyclopaedia of Environmental Law; 15 Volumes / Sinha, P.C.
762. International Encyclopaedia of Environmental Pollution Control and Law; 3 Volumes / Sinha, P.C.
763. International Environment Law / Jha, L.K.
764. International Environment Management / Rathnaswamy, P. (Dr.)
765. International Environmental Law / Ballabh, Parikshit
766. International Environmental Law / Sethi, Purnima & Kulkarni, V.S.
767. Introduction to Ecology and Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
768. An Introduction to Environmental Energy Resources / Manjunatha, S.R.
769. Inventory of Forest Resources for Sustainable Management and Biodiversity Conversation: With Lists of Multipurpose Tree Species Yielding Both Timber and Non-Timber Forest Products and Shrub and Herb Species of NTFP Importance / Shiva, M.P.
770. An Invitation to Environmental Sociology, 4th Edition / Bell, Michael Mayerfeld
771. Iron Ore Deposits and Banded Iron Formations of India / Roonwal, G.S. (Prof.)
772. Irrigation and Water Engineering / Shagufta
773. Issues in Environmental Economics / Hnaley, Nick & et. al. (Eds.)
774. Joint Forest Management for Biodiversity Enhancement / Balaji, S.
775. The Jungle and the Aroma of Meats: An Ecological Theme in Hindu Medicine / Zimmermann, Francis
776. Kashmir Ecology and Environment: New Concerns and Strategies / Bhatt, S. (Ed.)
777. Laboratory Waste Management: A Guidebook (2nd Edition) / American Chemical Society Task Force on Laboratory Chemical and Waste Management
778. Ladakh: Ecology and Environment / Sagwal, S.S.
779. Lakes and Coastal Wetlands: Conservation Restoration and Management / Mohanty, P.K.
780. Land Resource Management in River Valley and Flood Prone Areas of Himalayan Region / Sharma, J.C.; Sharma, I.P. & Raina, J.N. (Eds.)
781. Landslide Disaster: Assessment and Monitoring / Nagarajan, R.
782. Legal Control of Radiation Pollution / Noomani, Md. Zafar Mahfooz
783. Life and Environment: A Photo Album; Compiled by Photo Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India
784. Life and Natural Environment / Lansing, M.J.
785. Life Style and Ecology / Saraswati, Baidyanath (Ed.)
786. Limnology / Agarwal, S.C.
787. Linguistic Ecology: Manipur / Singh, Shailendra Kumar (Ed.)
788. Low Cost Waste Water Treatment Technologies / Noor, Mariyam
789. Man in Biosphere A Case Study of Khangchendzonga: Biosphere Reserve / Chandra, Ramesh; Mandal, D.B. & Singh, Arun Kumar (Eds.)
790. Man in Biosphere: A Case Study Similipal: Biosphere Reserve / Ghosal, Samit (Ed.)
791. Management of Anti-Pollution Laws with special reference to State of Punjab / Rattan, Sukhpal Singh
792. Management of Arid Eco-Systems / Faroda, A.S.; Joshi, N.L.; Kathju, S. & Amal Kar (Eds.)
793. Management of Modern City Transportation System: A Long-Term Strategy for Energy and Environment Effcient Transport Administration / Dewan, K.K. & et. al.
794. Management of Salt Affected Soils and Waters / Somani, L.L. & Totawat, K.L.
795. Management of Water Resources in Himalayan Ecosystem: A Case Study / Rayaz, Khalid
796. Managing the Human Impact on the Natural Environment Patterns & Processes / Newson, M.
797. Manav Evam Paryavan (Man and Environment / Gurjar, Ramkumar & et. al.
798. Mangroves of Andaman and Nicobar Islands: Taxonomy and Ecology: A Community Profile / Debnath, H.S.
799. Mangroves of Orissa Coast and Their Ecology / Banerjee, L.K. & Rao, T.A.
800. Manual on Soil, Plant and Water Analysis / Singh, Dhyan; Chhonkar, P.K. & Dwivedi, B.S.
801. Marine Ecology and Pollution / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
802. Marine Ecosystems / Bahrgava, Gopal
803. Marine Environment; 2 Volumes / Mishra, Ravi (Ed.)
804. Marine Plants Ecology / Agrawal, S.C.
805. Marine Resource and Applicable Laws / Sinha, R.K. (Ed.)
806. Medicine, Disease and Ecology in Colonial India: The Deccan Plateau in the 19th Century / Satya, Laxman D.
807. Metabolism Biosynthesis and Biochemical Energetics / Whitmore, G.
808. Metal Toxicity and Tolerance in Plants and Animals / Singh, V.P.
809. Metallic Pollution / Mishra, S.G.
810. Methodology of Environmental Monitoring and Assessment / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
811. Microbial Ecology / Dubey, S.K.
812. Microbial Ecology: A Study of River Ganga / Khanna, D.R. & Chugh, Tarun
813. Microbiology and Environmental Toxicology / Saxena, Sharad
814. Mine Closure / Saxena, Naresh Chandra
815. Mine Disasters and Mine Rescue / Ramlu, M.A.
816. Mine Ventilation, Safety and Environment / Gupta, M.L. & et. al.
817. Mine, Environment and Management: An Indian Scenario / Chaudhuri, A.B.
818. Mining & Environment / Dhar, Bharat B.
819. Mining Challenges of the 21st Century / Ghose, A.K.
820. Mining in the Himalayas: An Integrated Strategy / Soni, A.K.
821. Mining Policy Initiatives / Dhar, B.B.
822. Mining Scenario and Ecorestoration Strategies / Soni, Prafulla; Chandra, Veena & Sharma, S.D. (Eds.)
823. Models of Teaching in Environmental Education / Vishwanath, H.N.
824. Modern Dictionary of Environmental Science and Engineering / Mahmood, Gauhar
825. A Modern Handbook of Environmental Economics / Rana, S.S.
826. Modern Teaching of Environmental Education / Zaidi, S.M.
827. Modern Technology of Waste Management: Pollution Control Recycling Treatment and Utilisation
828. Modern Trends in Environmental Biology / Tripathi, G.
829. Modernisation Environment and Society / Virik, M.K. & et. al.
830. Monitoring Evaluation of Environmental Noise Pollution / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
831. Monsoon and Civilization / Yasuda, Yoshinori & Shinde, Vasant (Eds.)
832. Moriculture / Jaiswal, Kamal; Trivedi, Sunil p.; Pandey, B.N. & Khatri, R.K.
833. Mountain Ecosystems: A Scenario of Unsustainability / Singh, Vir & Sharma, M.L. (Eds.)
834. Mountain Environment: Understanding the Change / Pirazizy, A.A.
835. Mountain Technology Agenda: Status, Gaps and Possibilities (Developing Appropriate Technologies for Sustainable Livelihoods in Mountain and Hilly Areas) / Joshi, A.P.; Agarwal, S.K. & Kumar, R.
836. Mulberry Sericulture: Problems and Prospects / Jaiswal, Kamal; Trivedi, Sunil P.; Pandey, B.N. & Tripathi, A.K.
837. The Murmuring Man: Man in Search of Environmentally Sound Development / Purohit, A.N.
838. Natural Calamities and Disaster Management / Arora, Rajesh
839. Natural Disaster / Sharma, R.K. & Sharma, Gagandeep (Eds.)
840. Natural Environment: Issues and Challenges / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
841. Natural History of the Himalayas / Hingston, R.W.G.
842. Natural Resource Conservation and Environmental Mangaement / Qazi, S.A. & Qazi, Navaid Shabir (Profs.)
843. Natural Resource Management / Pandey, B.W.
844. Natural Resources and Reneawable Energy / Singh, M.P. (Dr.)
845. Natural Resources Conservation and Management / Singh, K.K.
846. Natural Resources Management and Sustainable Development in Pindar Valley, Himalayas / Sati, V.P.
847. Natural Resources Management in North East India / Arunachalam, A. & Arunachalam, K. (Eds.)
848. Natural Resources Management in the Himalayas; Volume 1-3 (To be published in 5 Volumes) / Negi, S.S.
849. Natural Resources Management, Vol.1: Mizoram / Jha, L.K.
850. Natural Resources, Organisation and Technology Linkages / Ray, S.
851. Nature and Scope of Political Science / Pruthi, Raj Kumar
852. Nature and the Crisis of Modernity: A Critique of Contemporary Discourse on Managing the Earth / Rogers, Raymond A.
853. Nature Conservation / Shrivastava, A.K.
854. Nature in Asian Traditions of Thought: Essays in Environmental Philosophy / Callicott, J. Baird & et. al. (Eds.)
855. Nature of Geography as Perceived in Systems Theory; 2 Volumes / Sharma, B.L.
856. Nepal Forests and Environment: Distortion of Ecosystem, Remedial Approach / Shrestha, Bom Prasad (Maskey)
857. New Dimensions for Economic Growth: Human Ecology for Globalisation / Kumar, Shashi
858. The New Japanese Pesticide Cartap (Padan): Is it as Environment Friendly as Claimed? / Abbasi, S.A.
859. Noise Pollution / Agarwal. S.K.
860. Noise Pollution / Nagi, N.K. & et. al.
861. Noise Pollution / Tripathi, Debi Prasad
862. Non-Conventional Energy Systems / Agarwal, S.K.
863. Nuclear and Industrial Waste Management / Singh, Hari Mohan
864. Nuclear Energy: Principles, Practices and Prospects / Agarwal, S.K.
865. Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare / Bhushan, K. & Katyal, G.
866. Oceanic Disaster / Kumar, Arvind
867. Oceanographic Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
868. Off-Season Vegetable Growing in Hills / Arya, P.S.
869. Ore Geology, Economic Minerals and Mineral Economics; 2 Volumes / Tiwari, S.K.
870. The Origin and Nature of the Emotions: Miscellaneous papers / Crile, G.W. & Rowland, Amy F. (Eds.)
871. Our Environment; 2 Volumes / Rajvaidya, Neelima & Markandey, Dilip Kumar
872. Ozone Depletion and Environmental Impacts / Sharma, H.S.
873. The Pain the Horror: Gujrat Earthquake / Reddy, L.R.
874. Parti Bhumi Par Bhagwani: Vaigayanic Padthi (in Hindi) / Sharma, V.K.
875. Paryavaran aur Paaristhitki Tantra / Sinha, Megha
876. Paryavaran Pradushan / Sinha, Megha
877. Paryavaran Pradushan evam Prabandhan / Singh, Vinod & Singh, Virendra Bahadur
878. Paryavaran Sarankshan / Sinha, Megha
879. Paryavaran Shiksha; (in Hindi) / Yadav, Kedar Nath Singh & Yadav, Ramji
880. Paryavaraniya Samsaya aur Samaadhan / Sinha, Megha
881. The Path to Corporate Nirvana / Anderson, Judith
882. Peoples Movement for Himalayan Rejuvenation / Dewan, M.L. & Rautela, Piyoosh
883. Perspective in Environment / Agarwal, S.K.
884. Perspective on Agro Ecological Problems: A Geographical Study in Environmental Impact Assessment / Sharma, B.L. & Bhardwaj, Palak
885. Perspectives in Environmental Education / Ghosh, A.K.
886. Perspectives in History and Nature of Geography / Husain, Majid
887. Perspectives in Nuclear Toxic and Hazardous Waste / Sharma, Kadambari
888. Perspectives of the Slient Majority: Air Pollution, Livelihood and Food Security / Mukherjee, Amitava
889. Pesticide Pollution / Agarwal, S.K.
890. Pesticides & Environment / Dhaliwal, G.S. & Singh Balwinder
891. Pesticides: Their Ecological Impact in Developing Countries / Dhaliwal, G.S. & Singh, Balwinder
892. Physiology of Plants Under Abiotic Stress and Climate Change / Hemantaranjan, A.
893. Phytohormones in Crop Productivity Under Difference Environments / Khan, Nafees A. & Samiullah
894. Planet Protection: Biodiversity, Conservation Environmental Education & Degradation and Socio-Economic Development / Shukla, S.P. & et. al.
895. Plant Diseases: Biocontrol Management / Nehra, Sampat
896. Plant Ecology / George, Peter
897. Plant Ecology / Singh, S.K.
898. Plant Ecology / Woodhead, T.W.
899. Plants for Environmental Conservation / Gupta, R.K.
900. Podhashala Vyavastha / Sharma, V.K.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)