Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Arts and Architecture
Displaying 301 - 600
301. Bull in Early Indian Art / Jha, Bhogendra
302. Bundelkhand Ki Murtikala / Verma, Mahendra (Dr.)
303. Bundelkhand Ki Vastukala / Verma, Mahendra
304. Bundelkhand Paintings: Orchha, Chatarpur and Gwalior / Saxena, Madhu
305. Bundi School of Painting / Sodhi, Jiwan
306. Bundi: The City of Painted Walls / Agarawala, R.A.
307. Byzantine and Romanesque Architecture; 2 Volumes / Jackson, T.G.
308. Calukya Architecture: Medieval Temples of Northern Karnataka Built during the Rule of the Calukya of Kalyana and thereafter, AD 1000-1300; 3 Volumes / Foekema, Gerard
309. Candi in Art and Iconography / Mukhopadhayay, Somnath
310. Care and Administration of Heritage Monuments in India: 1784-1904 / Pant, Dhirendra Kumar
311. Careers in Textile and Fashion Designing / Luther, C.
312. Carved Wooden Pillars at Shri Swaminarayan Temple, Ahmedabad: A Testimony to the First War of Indian Independence / Chauhan, Onkar
313. A Catalogue of Arms & Armours in Bharat Kala Bhavan / Pant, G.N. & et. al.
314. Catalogue of Manuscripts on Performing Arts (Music, Dance and Drama) / Gupta, Kaushalya (Compiler)
315. Catalogue of Wall Paintings in Central Asia and Sistan / Aurel Stein & et. al.
316. Caturdandiprakasika of Venkatamakhin; 2 Volumes / Sathyanarayana, R. (Ed. & Tr.)
317. Catussastikala-Vaijayantimala: Garland of Sixty-Four Arts / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
318. Cave Temples of Ajanta and Ellora / Qureshi, Dulari (Dr.)
319. Cave Temples of Pandya Country: Art & Ritual / Latha, V.
320. Celebrating Krishna / Goswami, Shrivatsa
321. A Celebration of Love: The Romantic Heroines in the Indian Arts / Dehejia, Harsha V. (Ed.)
322. Census of India 2001: Temples of Tamil Nadu: Kancheepuram District / Chandramouli, C. (Dr.)
323. Census of India 2001: Temples of Tamil Nadu: Thoothukkudi District / Chandramouli, C. (Dr.)
324. Central Asian Art: New Revelations from Xinjiang / Banerjee, P.
325. Centre of Pahari Paintings / Singh, Chandramani
326. Centres for the Promotion of Indian Music / Sharma, Lovely (Dr.)
327. A Century of Indian Tennis / Datta, P.K.
328. Chalcolithic Pottery Paintings (With special reference to Central India and Deccan) / Datta, Veena
329. Chalukya Temples of Andhradesa / Prasad B. Rajendra
330. The Chambal Valley: A Heritage Treasure / Willis, Michael; Maroo, Pukhraj & Misra, Om Prakash
331. Changing Trends in Apparel Industry / Kaplan, N.S.
332. Chanted Narratives: The Living 'Katha-Vachana' Tradition / Kaushal, Molly (Ed.)
333. Charming Krishna: Madhurastakam by Sri Vallabhacarya / Priya, Rozalia Radhika
334. Chaturbhujnath Nala: A Magnificent Rock Art Gallery in India / Kumar, Giriraj
335. Chhattisgarh Rediscovered: Vedantic Approaches to Folklore / Shukla, H.L.
336. Chitra: A Play in One Act / Tagore, Rabindranath
337. Chitra-Pothi: Illustrated Palm-Leaf Manuscripts from Orissa / Das, J.P.
338. Chittorgadh Kirtti-Stambha of Maharana Kumbha: The Idea & The Form 1440-60 A.D. / Nath, R.
339. Christian and Oriental Philosophy of Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
340. Christian Themes in Indian Art: From the Mogul Times Till Today / Amaladass, Anand & Lowner, Gudrun
341. Christianity in Indian Dance Forms / Barboza, Francis Peter
342. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
343. Chronology of Mewar Paintings / Andhare, Shridhar
344. Chutneys Pickles and Preserves / Sarup, Madhu
345. The Citrakarmasastra ascribed to Manjusri: Being Volume II of Vastuvidyasastra (Edited with an Introduction and an English translation) / Marasinghe, E.W. (Ed. & Tr.)
346. The Civilizations of the East: An Indepth Study of Asiatic Arts and Cultures from the Earliest Times to the Dawn of Modern Era; 4 Volumes / Grousset, Rene
347. Classical Dances of India / Biswas, Deepika
348. Classical Dances of South India / Narayan, Shovana
349. Classical Indian Sculpture (300 B.C. to A.D. 500) / Kar, Chintamoni
350. The Classical Music of North India: The Music of the Baba Allauddin Gharana as Taught by Ali Akbar Khan at the Ali Akbar College of Music; Vol.1: The First Year Study / Khan, Ali Akbar (Gen. Ed.)
351. Classical Musical Instruments / Kasliwal, Suneera (Dr.)
352. Coaching Football Professionals / Mal, Biru
353. Coaching Successfully Basketball / Thani, Yograj
354. Coaching Successfully Billiards / Roberts, John
355. Coaching Successfully Cricket / Rachna
356. Coaching Successfully Diving / Hobden, F.W.
357. Coaching Successfully Football / Thani, Yograj
358. Coaching Successfully Hockey / Thani, Yograj
359. Coaching Successfully Judo / Harrison, E.J.
360. Coaching Successfully Jumping / Thani, Yograj
361. Coaching Successfully Running / Thani, Yograj
362. Coaching Successfully Sprinting / Thani, Yograj
363. Coaching Successfully Swimming / Kumar, Naveen
364. Coaching Successfully Tennis / Dewhurst, Evelyn
365. Coaching Successfully Throwing / Thani, Yograj
366. Coaching Successfully Volleyball / Saggar, S.K.
367. Coaching Successfully Weight Training / Thani, Yograj
368. Coaching Successfully Wrestling / Rao, Sir Gangadhar & et. al.
369. Coastal Archaeology of Western India (With special reference to Goa) / Nambirajan, M.
370. Coastal Tourism and Environment / Kumar, Ravi Bhushan
371. Cocktails and Mocktails / Arora, R.K.
372. Coins of Jahangir: Creations of a Numismatist / Liddle, Andrew V.
373. Colour Decoration in Mughal Architecture (India and Pakistan) / Nath, R.
374. Colours of a Desert Land: Rajasthan / Sahai, Surendra
375. Commenwealth Games: Peeping Through History / Singh, Laxman
376. Commonwealth Games: Glimpses of Host Cities / Singh, Laxman
377. Commonwealth Games: Glorious Journey from Hamilton to New Delhi; 3 Volumes / Kapoor, Ramesh
378. Companion to North Indian Classical Music / Chib, Satyendra K. Sen
379. Comparative Aesthetics: East and West / Chaudhary, Angraj (Prof.)
380. A Comparative Evolution of Music in India and the West / Sharma, Swatantra
381. Complete Book of Athletics / Kumar, Narendera
382. Complete Book of Badminton / Rana, Naresh
383. Complete Book of Base Ball / Kumar, Narendera
384. Complete Book of Basketball / Kumar, Narendera
385. Complete Book of Boxing / Kumar, Narendera
386. Complete Book of Cricket / Kumar, Narendera
387. Complete Book of Golf / Kumar, Narendera
388. Complete Book of Hockey / Sharma, Anupam
389. Complete Book of Lawn Tennis / Kumar, Narendera
390. Complete Book of Martial Arts / Sharma, Anupam
391. Complete Book of Pool and Billiards / Rana, Naresh
392. Complete Book of Rugby / Kumar, Narendera
393. Complete Book of Soccer / Kumar, Narendera
394. Complete Book of Swimming / Kumar, Narendera
395. Complete Book of Table Tennis / Gulati, Vipin
396. Complete Book of Volleyball / Gulati, Vipin
397. A Complete Book on Mughal Architecture History / Ansari, Amir
398. The Complete Book on Textile Processing and Silk Reeling Technology / Panda, H.
399. A Complete Guide to Fashion Technology / Davis, Jenny
400. The Complete Guide to Feng Shui / Lin, Henry B.
401. A Complete Guide to Hoysala Temples / Foekema, Gerard
402. Complete Technology Book on Textile Processing with Effluents Treatment
403. Composition in Instrumental Music (Tradition and New Creation) / Mahajan, Anupam
404. Compositional Froms of Hindustani Music: A Journey / Chandorkar, Vijaya
405. Compositions in Instrumental Music: Tradition and New Creation / Mahajan, Anupam
406. Compositions in Ragas of Similar Notes in Hindustani Music / Nagpal, Alka (Dr.)
407. Computer Application in Indian Epigraphy; 3 Volumes / Dayalan, D.
408. The Concept of Dance in Classical Sanskrit Literature / Hegde, G.S.
409. Concept of Environment in Ancient Art and Architecture / Singh, A.P. (Dr.)
410. The Concept of Rasa: With special reference to Abhinavagupta / Pande, S.P. (Ed.)
411. Concept of Stridhana in Northern India / Narang, B.S.
412. Concise Encyclopaedia of Olympics / Mustaquim, M. & Zaidi, F.
413. A Concise History of Modern Architecture in India / Lang, Jon
414. Condemnation and Appreciation of Arts / Bhattacharya, Debashree (Dr.)
415. Conservation of Buddhist Monuments in Central India / Agrawal, R.C.
416. Conservation of Indian Miniatures and Illustrated Manuscripts / Bisht, A.S.
417. Conservation of Rock Art / Malla, Bansi Lal
418. Conservation Science / Bisht, A.S.
419. Contemporary African American Drama: From Cultural Nationalism to the Poetics of Resistance / Dakorwala, N.K.
420. Contemporary Earth Design: A Feng Shui Anthology / Lin, Jami
421. Contribution of Andhra Epigraphy to Temple Architecture / Reddy, A.K.V.S.
422. Contributions of Saints and Seers to the Music of India; 2 Volumes / Sathianathan, Shantsheela
423. The Cosmic Embrace: An Illustrated Guide to Sacred Sex / Stevens, John
424. Costume Designing / Gupta, Parul
425. The Costume of Hindostan / Solvyns, Balt.
426. Costume, Coiffure and Ornaments in the Temple Sculpture of Northern Andhra / Padma, B. Sree
427. Costume, Textiles and Jewellery of India: Traditions in Rajasthan / Bhandari, Vandana
428. Costumes and Ornaments of Chamba / Sharma, Kamal Prashad & Sethi, Surinder Mohan
429. Costumes of the Rulers of Mewar / Mathur, Pushpa
430. Cotton Textiles and Corporate Buyers in Cottonopolis: A Study of Purchases and Prices in Gujarat 1600-1800 / Hariharan, Shantha
431. Cotton Weaving Designing / Taylor, J.T.
432. Cotton: History, Species, Varieties, Eorphology, Breeding, Culture, Diseases, Marketing and Uses / Brown, H.B.
433. The Courtly Cuisine: Kayastha Kitchens through India / Mathur, Preeta
434. Craft Artisans in Urban Informal Sector / Mohanty, Rabindra K.
435. Crafts and Craftsmen / Mathur, K.
436. Crafts Atlas of India / Jaitly, Jaya
437. Crafts of Himachal Pradesh / Aryan, Subhashini (Dr.)
438. Creative Carving of Fruits and Vegetables / Sihota, Kikky
439. Cricket / Goyal, Subhash K.
440. Cricket Coaching Manual / Arora, Monika
441. A Critical Study of Sangita Makaranda of Narada / Lakshmi, M. Vijay (Dr.) (Mrs.)
442. Crossess: Christian and Otherwise (Their Form and Meaning) / Bunce, Fredrick W.
443. Crossing Cultural Frontiers: Biblical Themes in Mughal Painting / Verma, S.P.
444. Csoma De Koros: Buddhist Transcreations in Asian Literature and Art / Sarkar, Radha Banerjee (Ed.)
445. The Cult of Weapons: The Iconography of Ayudha Purusas / Mani, V.R.
446. Cultural Aspects of the Life / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar (Dr.)
447. Cultural Contours of India / Srivastava, Vijay Shankar
448. Cultural Contours of Vedic and Post Vedic Age / Sushma (Dr.)
449. The Cultural Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Chatterji, Suniti Kumar
450. Cultural Heritage of Northeast India: Recent Perspective (Essays in Honour of Prof. J.B. Bhattacharjee) / Tripathi, Alok (Ed.)
451. The Cultural Heritage of Punjab (3000 B.C. - 1947 A.D.) / Aryan, K.C.
452. Cultural Heritage of South India (Festschrift of Prof. D. Kiran Kranth Choudary) / Reddy, N. Krishna (Ed.)
453. Cultural Horizons of India: Studies in Tantra and Buddhism, Art and Archaeology, Language and Literature; 7 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra
454. Cultural Interface of India with Asia: Religion, Art and Architecture / Pande, Anupa & Dhar, Parul Pandya (Eds.)
455. Cultural Rhythms in Emotions, Narratives and Dance / Mathur, Nita
456. Cultural Tourism and Performing Arts of Andhra Pradesh: Prospects and Perspectives / Uday, Vanaja (Dr.)
457. Culture and Cognition in Reconstructing the Past: Essays in History, Culture and Archaeology / Rao, K.P. & Rajesh, M.N. (Eds.)
458. Culture of India / Roy, Satyajeet
459. The Culture of Ladakh Through Song and Dance / Shakspo, Nawang Tsering
460. Cutting and Tailoring Coursebook / Sinha, Sarita
461. Cyclopaedia of Indian Cinema; 2 Volumes / Arora, Sushil
462. A Cyclopedia of Indian Ivory Art: Appended with a Study of Foreign Ivory / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
463. Dakshin Bharatiya Mandir Vastukala (Hindi) / Kumar, Neeti Anil & Kumar, A. Anil
464. Dance in Thumri / Banerjee, Projesh
465. The Dance of Shiva: Fourteen Indian Essays / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
466. Dances of Hilly Regions / Mehta, Usha
467. Dances of South India / Mehta, Usha
468. Dancing Phenomenon Birju Maharaj / Venkataraman, Leela
469. Dancing Phenomenon Kelucharan Mohapatra / Lowen, Sharon
470. The Darbhanga Tradition: Dhrupada in the School of Pandit Vidur Malik / Thielemann, Selina
471. Dayanand: The Architect of Modern India / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
472. Deccan: Society and Economy; 2 Volumes / Mahajan, Malati
473. The Decipherment of the Indus-Saraswati Script / Shukla, Karuna Shankar
474. The Decision: The Story of Kumar, A Young Gurung Boy / Stephenson, Joanne
475. Decorative Arts of South Indian Temples / Adinarayana, M.
476. Decorative Design History in Indian Textile and Costumes / Bhatnagar, P.
477. Defensive Art of India / Singh, A.P.
478. Defining the Image: Measurements in Image Making / Willemen, Charles
479. Delhi, Agra, Jaipur: The Golden Triangle / Nicholson, Louise
480. Delhi: A Bibliography; 2 Volumes / Patil, C.B. & Ray, Purnima
481. Delightful Recipes: Fish, Parwns and Sea Foods / Kewalramani, K.M.
482. Designing to Weave and Sew / Khurana, Kamal
483. Despair and Modernity: Reflections from Modern Indian Painting / Dehejia, Harsha V.; Jha, Prem Shankar & Hoskote, Ranjit (Eds.)
484. Devaradiyars: Temple Women in Tamil Country / Saroja, S.
485. Developing Mental Fitness in Sports / Narasimham, T.K.
486. Developing Physical Fitness in Sports / Narasimham, T.K.
487. The Development of Hindu Iconography / Banerjea, Jitendra Nath
488. Development of Iconography in Pre-Gupta Vanga / Basu, Sakti Kali
489. Devi: Goddesses in Indian Art and Literature / Parthasarthy, V.R. & Parthasarthy, Indu
490. Dhananjayan on Indian Classical Dance / Dhananjayan, V.P.
491. Dhanuskodi: A Paradise Lost / Athmanathan, B.
492. The Dharmaraja Ratha and its Sculptures: Mahabalipuram / Srinivasan, K.R.
493. Dhvani: Nature and Culture of Sound / Malik, S.C. (Ed.)
494. The Dialogue of Awaara: Raj Kapoor's Immortal Classic
495. The Dialogue of Mother India: Mehboob Khan's Immortal Classic / Mirza, Vajahat & Raza, S. Ali
496. A Dictionary of Antiques / Stuart, Sheila
497. A Dictionary of Buddhist and Hindu Iconography: Illustrated: Objects, Devices, Concepts, Rites and Related Terms, 3rd Edition / Bunce, Fredrick W.
498. Dictionary of Buddhist Iconography; 15 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra (Dr.)
499. Dictionary of Clothing and Textiles; 2 Volumes / Maitra, K.K.
500. Dictionary of Cooking and Recipes / Raj, Shalini
501. Dictionary of Films and Film Technology / Mahambare, Gangadhar
502. The Dictionary of Hindustani Classical Music / Roychaudhari, Bimalakanta
503. Dictionary of Movies and Films / Manjrekar, Prahlad
504. Dictionary of Music / Aiyer, Padma
505. Dictionary of Music / Blom, Eric
506. Dictionary of Music / Sharma, Sanskriti
507. Dictionary of Music, Dance and Drama / Sinha, Biswajit
508. A Dictionary of Science, Literature and Art; 3 Volumes / Brande, W.T. & Cox, Rev. George W.
509. Dictionary of Shooting Sports / Sekhon, Baljit Singh
510. Dictionary of Sports / Sareen, Karan
511. Dictionary of Textile / Mahadevan, M.G.
512. Dictionary of Theatre / Solder, R.
513. Dimensions of Indian Art; 2 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra & Jain, Jyotindra (Eds.)
514. Discovering Vidisha: Art Archaeology and Architecture / Sharma, Yogendra & Misra, Om Prakash
515. Divine Service and the Performing Arts in India / Thielemann, Selina
516. Domestic Architecture / Rani, Anupama
517. A Double Life: My Exciting Years in Theatre and Advertising / Padamsee, Alyque
518. Dr. Santanu Kumar Pattnayak's Social Changes Under British Crown / Mahapatra, Sanjaya Kumar (Ed.)
519. Drama and Aesthetics / Devarajan, T.
520. Dramatic Concepts: Greek and Indian: A Study of Poetics and Natyasastra / Gupt, Bharat
521. Dramatic Elements in Modern Arts / Chaturvedi, Ravi (Dr.)
522. The Dramatic Imagination / Naikar, Basavaraj
523. The Dramatic World of Mahesh Dattani / Prasad, Amar Nath
524. Draping and Pattern Making for Fashion Design / Khurana, Kamal
525. Drawings and Collages / Gujral, Satish
526. Dream Merchants: The Great Visionaries of Hindi Cinema / Batra, Susheel K.
527. Dream Weavers: Textile Art from the Tibetan Plateau / Cole, Thomas
528. The Dreamer Awakes: Poems and Paintings / Zafar, Beo & Chinoy, Tabinda
529. Drugs in Sports / Sharma, M.C.
530. Dry-Cleaning, Sourcing, Syeing of Garment, Furs and Rugs / Brannt
531. Dunhuang Art: Through the Eyes of Duan Wenjie / Chung, Tan (Ed.)
532. Dyeing of Textile Material / Kapoor, Seema
533. Dyeing of Woollen Fabrics / Beech, F.
534. Dyes and Dyeing / Pellow
535. Early and Buddhist Stone Sculpture of Japan / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
536. Early Brahmanical Cults and Associated Iconography / Sikri, Richa
537. Early Buddhist Artisans and their Architectural Vocabulary / Settar, S.
538. Early Chalukya Art at Mahakuta / Mohite, Meena
539. Early Chalukyan Temples: Art, Architecture and Iconography (with special reference to Aihole) / Soundararajan, J.
540. Early Classical Art of South Asia; 2 Volumes / Joshi, M.C. & Sharma, D.P.
541. Early Harappans and Indus Saraswati Civilization; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash & Sharma, Madhuri (Eds.)
542. Early Historic Settlements at Shetrunji River in India / Paul, Ashit Boran
543. Early History of Varanasi: Recent Excavations at Rajghat / Jayaswal, Vidula & Mani, B.R.
544. Early Hunnic Invasions and Abandonment of Buddhist Temples in India / Singh, Rajesh Kumar
545. Early Indian Architecture: Cities and City-gates etc. / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
546. Early Indian Architecture: Palaces / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
547. Early Indian Painting in Sanskrit Literature / Saxena, Jyotsana
548. Early Man of the Indian Rockshelters / Tiwari, S.K. & Awasthi, S.P.
549. Early Medieval Art of Haryana / Singh, Chandra Pal
550. Early Pandya Rock-cut Temples in Tamilnadu / Balaji, P.D.
551. Early Sculptural Art in the Indian Coastland: A Study in Cultural Transmission (300 BCE - CE 500) / Gupta, Sunil
552. Early Temples of Orissa: From the Sixth Century A.D. to the End of Somavansi Rule / Parida, Asok Nath
553. Early Wall Painting of Garhwal / Kamboj, B.P.
554. Earrings: Ornamental Identity and Beauty in India / Ganguly, Waltraud (Dr.)
555. Earthquake Resistant Building Construction / Sharma, Hemant Kumar & Agrawal, G.L.
556. East and West in Aesthetics / Marchiano, Grazia (Ed.)
557. Ecological Prospects of Scientific, Religious and Aesthetic Perspective / Chapple, Christopher Key (Ed.)
558. Edwards' Sketches in Scinde (Set of Ten Lithographs) / Edward, Lieut. William
559. The Eight Nayikas / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
560. The Eighty Mahasiddhas of the Mother Tantra: The Sacred Art of Tibetan Thangkas / Wangyal, Tsadzin Lopon Geshe Monlam
561. Elementary Textile / Bhatnagar, Parul
562. Elements of Buddhist Iconography / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
563. Elements of Hindu Iconography; 2 Volumes (in 4 parts) / Rao, T.A. Gopinath
564. Elements of Hindustani Classical Music / Jauhari, Shruti
565. Elements of Indian Art: Including Temple Architecture, Iconography and Iconometry / Gupta, S.P. & Asthana, Shashi Prabha
566. Elements of Nepalese Temple Architecture / Dangol, Purusottam
567. Elephant in Indian Art and Mythology / Gupta, S.K.
568. Elephant in Indian Painting: From Pre-Historic Period to Rajasthani Style / Sultana, Parveen
569. Elephanta: The Cave of Shiva / Berkson, Carmel
570. Eleven Headed Avalokitesvara: Chenresigs, Kuanyin or Kannon Bodhisattva: Its Origin and Iconography / Neville, Tove E.
571. Elite Collectors of Modern and Contemporary Indian Art / Bhaggeria, Purrshottam & Malhotra, Pavan
572. Ellora Concept and Style / Berkson, Carmel
573. Embroidery in Asia Sui Dhaga: Crossing Boundaries through Needle and Thread / Vatsyayan, Kapila
574. Emotion Pictures: Cinematic Journeys into the Indian Self / Panjwani, Narendra
575. Empowered Masters: Tibetan Wall Paintings of Mahasiddhas at Gyantse / Schroeder, Ulrich von
576. Encountering the Indian: Contemporary European Images of India / Maurya, Vibha (Ed.)
577. Encyclopaedia Indica: A Grand Tribute to Indian Culture, Art, Architecture, Religion and Development: India - Pakistan - Bangladesh, 200 Volumes / Shashi, S.S. (Chief Ed.)
578. Encyclopaedia of Art and Culture in India; 27 Volumes / Bhargava, Gopal (Ed.)
579. Encyclopaedia of Art, Archaeology and Literature in Central India from Earliest Times to 13th Century A.D.; 2 Volumes / Sharma, R.K.
580. An Encyclopaedia of Buddhist Deities, Demigods, Godlings, Saints & Demons: With Special Focus on Iconographic Attributes; 2 Volumes / Bunce, Fredrick W.
581. Encyclopaedia of Church Architecture: English Churches from the Eleventh to the Sixteenth Century; 2 Volumes / Bond, Francis
582. Encyclopaedia of Classical Mythology and Culture: Including Art Biography and Ancient Geography; 3 Volumes / Marindin, G.E.
583. Encyclopaedia of Cricket; 2 Volumes / Thani, Yograj (Ed.)
584. Encyclopaedia of Dress Making / Jewel, Raul
585. Encyclopaedia of Food Technology; 5 Volumes / Shrivastava, Pradeep & Swarup, Abha
586. Encyclopaedia of Games; 5 Volumes / Goyal, Subhash K.
587. Encyclopaedia of Great Men & Women of the World: Revealing Biographies of Scientists and Inventors, Leaders and Reformers, Writers and Poets, Artists and Musicians, Discoverers and Explorers, Soldiers and Statesmen Great Women / Williams, L.F. Rushbrook (Ed.)
588. Encyclopaedia of Health and Physical Education; 5 Volumes / Mathews, George K.
589. Encyclopaedia of Hindu Architecture: Treating of Sanskrit Architectural Terms, with Illustrative Quotations from Silpasastra, Vastusastras, Vastu-Vidyas, General Literature and Archaeological Records / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
590. Encyclopaedia of Hindu Iconography: Early Medieval; 4 Volumes (in 5 Parts) / Kalidos, Raju
591. Encyclopaedia of Hotel, Tourism and Hospitality Management in 21 Century; 6 Volumes / Sudan, Amrik Singh (Ed.)
592. Encyclopaedia of India Temple Architecture; 3 Volumes / Suresh, K.M.; Reddy, E. Siva Nagi & Panda, N.C.
593. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture / Sengar, Shailendra
594. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Buddhist) / Suresh, K.M.; Sharma, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari & Nagarch, B.L. (Eds.)
595. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Hindu) / Nagarch, B.L.; Suresh, K.M.; Shrama, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari (Eds.)
596. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Islamic) / Nagarch, B.L.; Suresh, K.M.; Shrama, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari (Eds.)
597. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Jain) / Suresh, K.M.; Sharma, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari & Nagarch, B.L. (Eds.)
598. Encyclopaedia of Indian Art and Architecture / Chaturvedi, Patanjali Nandan
599. Encyclopaedia of Indian Dances / Chaturvedi, Nirupama
600. Encyclopaedia of Indian Folk Literature; 12 Volumes
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)