Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Buddhism > Buddhist History
Displaying 1 - 259
1. Abhidharmakosa-Bhasya of Vasubandhu: The Treasury of Abhidharma and its (Auto) Commentary, 4 Volumes / Sangpo, Gelong Lodro (Tr.)
2. Advanced History of Buddhism: Monasteries and Temples / Gupta, Sameer Das
3. Age of Buddhism / Gajrani, Shiv & Ram, S.
4. The All-Pervading Melodious Drumbeat: The Life of Ra Lotsawa / Senge, Ra Yeshe
5. An Analytical Study of Four Nikayas / Barua, Dipak Kumar
6. Animals in Early Buddhism / Singh, Arvind Kumar
7. Asanga's Mahayanasamgraha Chapter III (Translation and Tibetan Text) / Watanabe, Chikafumi
8. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
9. Asceticism in Ancient India: In Brahmanical, Buddhist, Jaina and Ajivika Societies: From the earliest times to the period of Sankaracharya / Chakraborty, Haripada
10. Asoka as Depicted in His Edicts / Hazra, Kanai Lal
11. Asoka: The Buddhist Emperor of India (Third Edition, Revised & Enlarged) / Smith, Vincent A.
12. Asoka: The Great / Ahir, D.C.
13. Aspects of Buddha Dhamma / Chaudhary, Angraj
14. Asvaghosa and His Times / Khosla, Sarla
15. Asvaghosa's Buddhacarita: A Study / Sarma, Nripendra Nath
16. Atisha and Buddhism in Tibet / Tulku, Lama Doboom & Mullin, Glann H. (Comp. & Trs.)
17. Bauddh Darshan ka Udbhav evam Vikas (in Hindi) / Meshram, Manish (Dr.)
18. Baudha Dharm ka Itihas: Ujjaini Parikshetra ke Vishesh Sandarbh mein / Ahirwar, Ramkumar (Dr.)
19. Being As Becoming: Studies in Early Buddhism / Pandit, Motilal
20. Bhagwan Buddh ka Arya Vaidik Sanatan Hindu Darshan (in Hindi) / Acharya Shilak Ram
21. The Birth of Indian Psychology and its Development in Buddhism / Rhys Davids, C.A.F.
22. Boddhyugeen Bharat: India in the Buddhist Period Rastriya Sangosthi Shodhlekh Sangrah / Dube, Sita Ram
23. Brains, Buddhas, and Believing: The Problem of Intentionality in Classical Buddhist and Cognitive-Scientific Philosophy of Mind / Arnold, Dan
24. Buddha (8 Volumes Box Set) / Tezuka, Osamu (1928-1989)
25. Buddha and Dr Fuhrer: An Archaeological Scandal / Allen, Charles
26. Buddha and Early Buddhism: Collection of Articles from the Indian Historical Quarterly / Mahendra & Mittal, P. (Comp.)
27. The Buddha and the Sahibs / Allen, Charles
28. Buddha and the Spread of Buddhism in India and Abroad: Collection of Articles from the Indian Historical Quarterly / Mahendra & Mittal, P. (Comp.)
29. Buddha Carita of Asvaghosha (Sanskrit Text, English Translation, Index of Verse and Photographs of Archaeological Evidence) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
30. The Buddha Party: How the People's Republic of China Works to Define and Control Tibetan Buddhism / Powers, John
31. Buddha: A Story of Enlightenment / Chopra, Deepak
32. The Buddha's Ancient Path / Thera, Piyadassi
33. The Buddha's Way to Human Liberation: A Socio-Historical Approach / Swaris, Nalin
34. Buddhism Across Asia: Networks of Material Intellectual and Cultural Exchange, Volume 1 / Sen, Tansen (Ed.)
35. Buddhism After Patriarchy: A Feminist History, Analysis, and Reconstruction of Buddhism / Gross, Rita M.
36. Buddhism Among the Turks of Central Asia / Koves, Margit
37. Buddhism and Buddhist Literature in Early Indian Epigraphy / Hazra, Kanai Lal
38. Buddhism and Christianity: Tradition, History and Culture / Dharmakirti (Prof.)
39. Buddhism and Modern Society / Rao, Y. Sudershan & Naik, G. Bhadru
40. Buddhism and Pali Literature of Myanmar / Hazra, Kanai Lal
41. Buddhism as a Religion: Its Historical Development and its Present Conditions / Hackmann, Heinrich
42. Buddhism in Arunachal Pradesh / Dutta, Sristidhar & Tripathy, Byomakesh
43. Buddhism in Central Asia / Puri, B.N.
44. Buddhism in China / Beal, Samuel
45. Buddhism in Contemporary Tibet: Religious Revival and Cultural Identity / Goldstein, Melvyn C. & Kapstein, Matthew T. (Eds.)
46. Buddhism in East Asia / Singhal, D.P.
47. Buddhism in East Asia: An Outline of Buddhism in the History and Culture of the Peoples of East Asia / Dutt, Sukumar
48. Buddhism in East Asia: Aspects of History's First Universal Religion Presented in the Modern Context / Sharma, Anita
49. Buddhism in India and Abroad: An Integrating Influence in Vedic and Post-Vedic Perspective / Sankarnarayan, Kalpakam & et. al. (Eds.)
50. Buddhism in India as Described by the Chinese Pilgrims AD 399-689 / Hazra, Kanai Lal (Dr.)
51. Buddhism in India: A Historical Survey / Hazra, Kanai Lal
52. Buddhism in India: From the Sixth Century B.C. to Third Century A.D. / Anand, Ashok Kumar
53. Buddhism in Japan / Murthy, K. Krishna (Dr.)
54. Buddhism in Karnataka / Hiremath, R.C.
55. Buddhism in Malwa / Pahadia, S.M.
56. Buddhism in Modern India / Ahir, D.C.
57. Buddhism in Mongolian History, Culture, and Society / Wallace, Vesna A. (Ed.)
58. Buddhism in Nepal (465 B.C. to 1199 A.D.) / Bajracharya, N.M.
59. Buddhism in Nepal: A Brief Historical Introduction / Singh, Harischandra Lal
60. Buddhism in North India and Pakistan / Ahir, D.C.
61. Buddhism in North-East India / Dutta, Sristidhar & Tripathy, Byomakesh (Eds.)
62. Buddhism in North-Western India (Up to c. A.D. 650) / Sarita, Khettrym
63. Buddhism in South Asia / Pipal, Shiv Charan (Dr.)
64. Buddhism in South Asia / Singh, Arvind Kumar (Dr.)
65. Buddhism in South India / Ahir, D.C.
66. Buddhism in Sri Lanka / Hazra, Kanai Lal
67. Buddhism in the Classical Age / Sengupta, Sudha
68. Buddhism in the History of Indian Ideas / Bhattacharyya, N.N.
69. Buddhism in the Punjab Haryana and Himachal Pradesh / Ahir, D.C.
70. Buddhism in Tibet: Illustrated by Literary Documents and Objects of Religious Worship: With An Account of the Buddhist Systems Preceding It in India / Schlagintweit, Emil
71. Buddhism in Western India / Mangvungh, Gindallian
72. Buddhism Primitive and Present in Magadha and in Ceylon / Copleston, R.S.
73. Buddhism State and Society / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
74. Buddhism: Art, Culture and History / Rana, Ganesh
75. Buddhism: History and Civilization / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
76. Buddhism: The Illustrated Guide / Trainor, Kevin
77. Buddhist and Jain Period / Vashishth, Suraj
78. The Buddhist Annals and Chronicles of South-East Asia / Hazra, Kanai Lal
79. Buddhist Cave Temples of Ancient India / Lama, G.K.
80. Buddhist Culture / Sharma, J.B. & Sharma, S.P.
81. The Buddhist Culture of North-East Thailand / Singh, Draupadi & Piengkes, Adisorn
82. The Buddhist Dead: Practices, Discourses, Representations / Cuevas, Bryan J. & Stone, Jacqueline I. (Eds.)
83. Buddhist Elite: A Study of Their Roles, Status and Mobility / Salve, R.N.
84. Buddhist Extremists and Muslim Minorities: Religious Conflict in Contemporary Sri Lanka / Holt, John Clifford (Ed.)
85. Buddhist Heritage of Orissa: From Kalinga to Sri Lanka / Mohanty, Bimalendu (Ed.)
86. Buddhist Heritage Sites of India / Dwivedi, Sunita
87. Buddhist Himalaya: Studies in Religion, History and Culture (3 Volumes) / Balikci-Denjongpa, Anna & McKay, Alex (Eds.)
88. Buddhist Ideas and Rituals in Early India and Korea / Lee, Kwangsu
89. Buddhist India / Rhys Davids, T.W. (Ed.)
90. Buddhist India Rediscovered / Deshpande, Aruna
91. Buddhist Precept and Practice: Traditional Buddhism in the Rural Highlands of Ceylon / Gombrich, Richard F.
92. Buddhist Remains in Andhra and the History of Andhra Between 225 and 610 A.D. / Subramanian, K.R.
93. Buddhist Savants of Kashmir: Their Contributions Abroad / Kaul, Advaitavadini
94. Buddhist Sites and Shrines in India: History, Art and Architecture / Ahir, D.C.
95. Buddhist Social and Moral Education / Sharma, Suraj Narain
96. Buddhist Sociology / Ratnapala, Nandasena
97. A Buddhist Spectrum / Pallis, Marco
98. Buddhist Warfare / Jerryson, Michael & Juergensmeyer, Mark
99. Buddhist Western Himalaya, Part 1 - A Politico-Religious History / Handa, O.C.
100. Buddhist World Heritage Monuments in Asia / Ahir, D.C.
101. Buddhists and Glaciers of Western Tibet / Dainelli, Giotto
102. Cambodian Buddhism: History and Practice / Harris, Ian
103. Canon of Supreme Mystery: A translation with commentary of the T'ai Hsuan Ching / Hsiung, Yang & Nylan, Michael
104. Chinese Monks in India: Biography of Eminent Monks Who Went to the Western World in Search of the Law During the Great T'ang Dynasty / Lahiri, Latika
105. Complete History of Ancient India: From Earliest Times to the Rise of Buddhism / Dalal, V.S.
106. A Comprehensive History of Indian Buddhism / Chatterjee, Asim Kumar
107. Constitution of the Buddhist Sangha / Hazra, Kanai Lal
108. Contribution of Tibetan Language, History and Culture: Proceedings of the Csoma de coros Sympogium held at Velm-Vienna, Austria 13-19 Sept., 1981; 2 Volumes / Steinkellner, Ernst & Tauscher, Helmut (Eds.)
109. A Cultural History of Ladakh / Shakspo, Nawang Tsering
110. Cultural Study of Early Pali Tripitakas; 2 Volumes / Yashpal (Dr.)
111. Cultureal Heritage of Buddhism / Bhardwaj, Manohar
112. Dalits in Early Buddhism / Jaideva, Paramanshi (Dr.)
113. The Date of the Historical Sakyamuni Buddha / Narain, A.K. (Ed.)
114. The Decline of Buddhism in India: A Fresh Perspective / Sarao, K.T.S.
115. The Development of Buddhism in India / Rinpoche, Ven. Khenchen Thrangu (Geshe Lharampa)
116. The Different Path of Buddhism: A Narrative Histrorical Introduction / Olson, A.K.
117. Dipavamsa: An Ancient Buddhism Historical Record / Oldenberg, Hermann
118. Discourses in Buddhist Classics / Saibaba, V.V.S.
119. Dukkha: Suffering in Early Buddhism / Ratnam, M.V. Ram Kumar
120. Early Buddhism and its Origins / Varma, Vishwanath Prasad
121. Early Buddhist Monachism (600 B.C. - 100 B.C.) / Dutt, Sukumar
122. Early Buddhist Sanghas and Viharas in Sri Lanka (Upto the 4th century A.D.) / Sekhara, Kalalalle
123. The Early Buddhist Theory of Man Perfected: A Study of the Arahan Concept and of the Implications of the Aim to Perfection in Religious Life / Horner, I.B.
124. Early Buddhist Word Outlook in Historical Perspective / Upreti, G.B.
125. Early History of the Spread of Buddhism and The Buddhist Schools / Dutt, Nalinaksha
126. Early Indian Buddhism: A Study of the Contribution of Major Urban Centres to its Development / Sharma, Anita
127. Edicts of King Asoka: A New Vision / Talim, Meena
128. Epigraphia Zeylanica: Being Lithic and Other Inscriptions of Ceylon; 4 Volumes / Wickremasinghe, Don Martino De Zilva
129. Epochs in Buddhist History / Saunders, Kenneth J.
130. Ethics in Early Buddhism / Kalupahana, David J.
131. Excavating Buddhism: A Historical Perspective / Sakya, Madhusudan
132. First Collection of Tibetan Historical Inscriptions on Rock and Stone Ladakh Himalaya / Francke, A.H. & Jina, Prem Singh
133. Foundations of Buddhism / Roerich, Helena
134. Four Years in Tibet / Shah, Ahmed
135. Gautama Buddha and Origin of Buddhism / Singh, Mahesh Vikram & Shrivastava, Brij Bhushan
136. Geography of Early Buddhism / Law, Bimala Charan
137. Gessar Khan: A Legend of Tibet / Zeitlin, Ida & Nadejen, Theodore
138. Gleanings from the Buddhist Heritage / Sukla, Karunesa
139. Glimpses of Buddhist Legacy / Mohanty, Bimalendu (Dr.)
140. Glory of the Kushans: Recent Discoveries and Interpretations / Jayaswal, Vidula
141. The Great Buddhist Kings of Asia / Ahir, D.C.
142. Hardships and Downfall of Buddhism in India / Verardi, Giovanni
143. The Hathigumpha Inscription of Kharavela and the Bhabru Edict of Asoka: A Critical Study / Kant, Shashi
144. Heart of Buddha and Heart of China: The Life of Tanxu, A Twentieth Century Monk / Carter, James
145. Heritage of Buddhism / Ahir, D.C.
146. The Heritage of Nalanda / Mani, C. (Ed.)
147. High Religion: A Cultural and Political History of Sherpa Buddhism / Ortner, Sherry B.
148. Hindu and Buddhist Monuments and Remains in South-East Asia / Khanna, Amar Nath
149. The Historical Buddha: The Times, Life and Teachings of the Founder of Buddhism / Schumann, H.W. (Tr.)
150. A Historical Development of Middle-Indo-Aryan Language (With reference to Buddhist Literature and Epigraphy) / Das, Saheli
151. The Historical Evolution of the Buddha Legend / Khosla, Sarla
152. Historical Guide to Anuradhapura's Ruins / Weerasooriya, H.E.
153. History of Buddhism in Assam (c. 300 B.C.-1300 A.D.) / Sasanananda, S.
154. The History of Buddhism in India and Tibet by Bu-ston (Translated from Tibetan) / Obermiller, E. (Tr.)
155. The History of Buddhism in India and Tibet: The Jewelry of Scriputre by Bu-ston (Translated from Tibetan) / Obermiller, E. (Tr.)
156. History of Buddhism: Based on Sasanavamsa / Haldar, Manikuntala
157. History of Buddhism: Together with Life and Teachings of Buddha / Shastri, Manmatha Nath
158. History of Buddhist Thought / Thomas, Edward J.
159. A History of Indian Buddhism / Chandrashekhar, B.K.
160. History of Indian Buddhism / Goyal, S.R.
161. History of Indian Buddhism / Rhys Davids, T.W.
162. A History of Indian Buddhism: From Sakyamuni to Early Mahayana / Akira, Hirakawa
163. History of Indian Literature (Translated from Original German) / Winternitz, M.
164. History of Mahayana Buddhism: Its Art, Architecture and Literature in Southeast Asia / Jagarlamudi, Sitaramamma (Dr.)
165. History of Researches on Indian Buddhism / Bhattacharyya, Narendra Nath
166. The History of Sarnatha, or the Cradle of Buddhism / Bhattacharya, B.C.
167. History of Theravada Buddhism in South-East Asia: with special reference to India and Ceylon / Hazra, Kanai Lal
168. A History of Zen Buddhism / Dumoulin, Heinrich
169. How Buddhism Began: The Conditioned Genesis of the Early Teachings / Gombrich, Richard F.
170. Impact of Buddhism on Socio-Religious Life of the Asian People: With Special Reference to Sri Lanka, China and Tibet (From 1st century BCE to 8th century CE) / Heera, Bhupender
171. India in China: The Gift of Buddha (Translated from the Chinese) / Beal, Samuel
172. India: Buddhist and Jain Period / Saxena, Anil
173. Indian Buddhism After the Buddha / Goyal, S.R.
174. Indian Historical Studies / Rawlinson, H.G.
175. Indo-Thai Historical and Cultural Linkages / Misra, Neeru & Sahai, Sachchidanand (Eds.)
176. Iron Market and Alms Bowl: Re-reading of Early Buddhism / Haldhar, S.M.
177. Jewellery of Scripture by Bu-ston (Translated from Tibetan) / Obermiller, E. (Tr.)
178. Ksatriya Clans in Buddhist India / Law, Bimala Charan
179. Kshatriyas in Buddha's Age / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
180. The Land of the Lamas: Notes of a Journey through China, Mongolia and Tibet / Rockhill, William Woodville
181. Lectures on the Origin and Growth of Religion: As Illustrated by Some Points in the History of Indian Buddhism / Rhys Davids, T.W.
182. The Legend of the Topes (Thupavamsa) / Law, Bimala Charan (Tr.)
183. Legends of Indian Buddhism: Translated from "L'Introduction a L'Histoire Du Buddhisme Indian" of Eugene Burnouf / Burnouf, Eugene
184. The Life of Gautama Buddha: Original Pali Text with English Translation / Panda, N.C. (Ed.)
185. The Life of Hiuen-Tsiang: History of the Early Life of Hiuen Tsiang and His Travels in the Western World by the Shamn Hwui Li / Beal, Samuel
186. The Life of the Buddha and the Early History of His Order / Rockhill, William Woodville
187. Lives of Early Buddhist Nuns: Biographies as History / Collett, Alice
188. Lives of the Nuns: Biographies of Chinese Buddhist Nuns from the Fourth to Sixth Centuries / Tsai, Kathryn Ann (Tr.)
189. Lord Siva and Buddha in the Golden Isles: In Search of Classical Indonesia / Lokesh Chandra
190. The Lotus and the Lion: Buddhism and the British Empire / Franklin, J. Jeffrey
191. Luminous Bliss: A Religious History of Pure Land Literature in Tibet / Halkias, Georgios T.
192. Mahavamsa: Pali Text with English translation by Wilhelm Geiger; 2 Volumes / Panda, N.C. (Dr.) (Ed.)
193. The Man from Samye Longchenpa on Praxis, Its Negation and Liberation / Ifergan, Gidi
194. Manual of Buddhist Historical Traditions (Saddhamma-Sangaha) / Law, Bimala Churn (Tr.)
195. Manuscripts Remains of Buddhist Literature Found in Eastern Turkestan: Facsimiles with Transcripts and Notes; Edited in Conjunctions with other Scholars / Hoernle, A.F. Rudolf & et. al. (Eds.)
196. Mekong-Ganga Axis / Mittal, Pankaj; Bhushan, Ravi & Daisy (Eds.)
197. Memoir on the History of the Tooth Relic of Ceylon / Da Cunha, J. Gerson
198. Milinda Questions: An inquiry into its place in the History of Buddhism with a theory as to its author / Rhys Davids, T.W.
199. Mirrors of Indian Buddhism / Krishnamurthy, K.
200. Mission of Wong-Hiuen Tse's in India / Law, Bimala Charan
201. Mongolian Living Buddha: Biography of the Kanjurwa Khutughtu / Hyer, Paul & Jagchid, Sechin
202. Nagarjuna's Letter to King Gautamiputra (Translated into English from the Tibetan) / Jamspal, Ven. Lozang; Chophel, Ven. Ngawang Samten & Santina, Peter Della (Trs.)
203. Nalanda to World Civilisation / Singh, Shambhu Prasad
204. New Light on Early Buddhism / Gokhale, B.G.
205. The Notion of Emptiness in Early Buddhism / Keat, Choong Mun
206. On the Chronicles of Ceylon / Law, B.C.
207. On Yuan Chwang's Travel in India, A.D. 629-645; 2 Volumes (bound in 1) / Watters, Thomas
208. The Origin and Nature of Ancient Indian Buddhism / Sarao, K.T.S.
209. Outline of Buddhism: A Historical Sketch / Rhys Davids, C.A.F.
210. Patanjalikaleen Bharat [in Hindi] / Agnihotri, Prabhudayal
211. The Path of the Elders: A Modern Exposition of Ancient Buddhism / Power, Ernest Erle
212. Perspective on Evolution of Buddhism: An Analysis of the Chinese Buddhist Texts, Papers Based on Chinese, Pali and Sanskrit Sources of Early Buddhism / Ganguly, Swati
213. Pictures of Buddhist Ceylon and the Other Papers / Woodward, F.L.
214. The Pioneers of Buddhist Revival in India / Ahir, D.C.
215. Political History of Pre-Buddhist India / Chatterjee, Asim Kumar
216. Print and Power: Confucianism, Communism, and Buddhism in the Making of Modern Vietnam Shawn / Mchale, Frederick
217. Priyadarshi Ashok: Ek Naveen Rajnitik-Sanskritik Adhyayan / Goyal, Sriram
218. Process Metaphysics and Hua-Yen Buddhism: A Critical Study of Cumulative Penetration Vs. Interpenetration / Odin, Steve
219. Prolegomena to a History of Buddhist Philosophy / Barua, Benimadhab
220. A Record of the Buddhist Religion: As Practised in India and the Malay Archipelago by I-Tsing / Takakusu, J. (Tr.)
221. Religion as Emancipatory Identity: A Buddhist Movement among the Tamils under Colonialism / Aloysins, G.
222. Religious Converts in India: Socio-Political Study of Neo-Buddhists / Shastree, Uttara
223. Religious Heritage of Tibet / Sharma, S.K. & et. al.
224. Religious History of Ladakh / Jina, Prem Singh (Ed.)
225. Remaking Buddhism for Medieval Nepal: The Fifteenth-Century Reformation of Newar Buddhism / Tuladhar-Douglas, Will
226. Researches in Buddhist Studies / Prasad, Chandra S.
227. Revisiting Buddhism: Cosmology Great Masters Scriptures; 3 Volumes / Anand, Bhaskar
228. The Rise and Decline of Buddhism in India / Hazra, Kanai Lal
229. Riven by Lust: Incest and Schism in Indian Buddhist Legend and Historiography / Silk, Jonathan A.
230. Role of Buddhism in Indian Civilization / Rana, Ganesh
231. Royal Patronage of Buddhism in Ancient India / Hazra, Kanai Lal
232. Sakya or Buddhist Origins / Rhys Davids, C.A.F.
233. The Schismatic Buddhism in India: Ideology and Genesis (Upto 13th Century) / Das, Sanjib Kumar (Ed.)
234. She-Rab Dong-Bu or Prajnya Danda/Lu-Trub (Nagarjuna) / Campbell, W.L. (Ed.)
235. A Short History of Buddhism / Conze, Edward (1904-1979)
236. Si-Yu-Ki: Buddhist Records of Western World: Translated from the Chinese of Hiuen Tsiang (A.D. 629), 2 Volumes / Beal, Samuel
237. Snga Rabs Bod kyi Byung ba Brjod pa'i 'Bel Gtam Lung gi Sning po: A Study of Early History of Tibet / Namdak, Tenzin
238. Social and Cultural Development in Buddhism / Gupta, S.D.
239. The Social Dimensions of Early Buddhism / Chakravarti, Uma
240. Society and Culture of Southeast Asia: Continuities and Changes / Lokesh Chandra (Ed.)
241. Society at the Time of the Buddha / Wagle, Narendra K.
242. The Song of the Queen of Spring or A History of Tibet by Nag-dBan Blo-bZan-rGya-mTSHo (Fifth Dalai Lama of Tibet) / Ahmad, Zahiruddin (Rev. Tr.)
243. The Story of the Buddha / Holland, Edith
244. The Story of the Buddha / Noble, E.B.
245. Studies in Chinese Buddhism / Banerjee, A.C.
246. Studies in History and Archaeology of Vikramasila Mahavihara: The Last Beacon of Buddhist Philosophy / Sinha, Rajiva Kumar & Pandey, Om Prakash (Eds.)
247. Studies in History of Buddhism: Papers Presented at the International Conference on the History of Buddhism at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, WIS, USA, August, 19-21, 1976 / Narain, A.K. (Ed.)
248. Studies in the Origins of Buddhism / Pande, Govind Chandra
249. Symphony in Stone: Festivities in Early Buddhism / Kaushik, Garima
250. Taranatha's History of Buddhism in India / Chattopadhyaya, Debiprasad (Ed.)
251. Thailand: Political History and Buddhist Cultural Influence; 2 Volumes / Hazra, Kanai Lal
252. Tibetan Chronological Tables of 'Jam-dbyangs-bsad-pa and Sum-pam-Khan-po / Chattopadhyaya, Alaka & et. al. (Trs.)
253. Tibetan Manuscripts and Inscriptions of Ladakh Himalaya / Jina, Prem Singh
254. Transformation and Trend of Buddhism in the 20th Century / Dhar, S.
255. Trans-Himalayan Buddhism: Reconnecting Spaces, Sharing Concerns / Chatterjee, Suchandana (Ed.)
256. The Water Horse and Other Years: A History of 17th and 18th Century Tibet (2nd Edition) / Dhondup, K.
257. Water-Bird and Other Years: A Political History of the Great XIIIth Dalai Lama and the Disastrous Effect Tibet Had Almost Immediately After His Passing Away in the Water Bird Year 1933 / Dhondup, K.
258. When Did the Buddha Live? The Controversy on the Dating of the historical Buddha: Selected Papers based on a Symposium Held Under the Auspices of the Academy of Science in Gottingen / Bechert, Heinz (Ed.)
259. Xuan Zhang's Mission to the West with Monkey King / Bhat, Rama B.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)