I. Transmissions of Buddhism before the seventh century:
1. Networks for long-distance transmission of Buddhism in South Asian transit zones / Jason Neelis.
2. Truth and scripture in early Buddhism: categorial reduction as exegetical method in ancient Gandhara and beyond / Stefan Baums.
3. Now you hear it now you don’t: the phrase thus have I heard in early Chinese Buddhist translations / Jan Nattier.
4. The first agama transmission to China / Elsa Legittimo.
5. What is a Hinayana Zealot doing in fifth-century China? / Daniel Boucher.
6. Meditation traditions in fifth-century Northern China: with a special note on a forgotten Kasmiri Meditation tradition brought to China by Buddhabhadra 359-429 / Chen Jinhua.
7. Transmission of the Dharma and reception of the text: oral and aural features in the fifth chapter of the book of Zambasta / Giuliana Martini.
II. Buddhism across Asia between the seventh and fifteenth centuries:
8. On Kuji’s Sanskrit compound analyses: transmission of Sanskrit grammar in the early Tang dynasty / Teng Weijen.
9. Abridged teaching Lue Jiao: monastic rules between India and China / Ann Heirman.
10. From Nalanda to Changan: a survey of Buddhist libraries in medieval China 618-907 / Wang Xiang.
11. Multiple traditions in one ritual: a reading of the Lantern lighting prayers in Dunhuang manuscripts / Chen Huaiyu.
12. The idea of India Tenjiku in pre-modern Japan: issues of signification and representation in the Buddhist translation of cultures / Fabio Rambelli.
13. The Buddhist image inside out: on the placing of objects inside statues in East Asia / James Robson.
14. Indian abhidharma literature in Tibet: a study of the Vijnana section of Sthiramatis Pancaskandhakavibhasa / Jowita Kramer.
15. From Asoka to Jayavarman VII: Some reflections on the relationship between Buddhism and the state in India and Southeast Asia / Hermann Kulke.
16. The Theravada Buddhist ecumene in the fifteenth century: intellectual foundations and material representations / Tilman Frasch.
III. Buddhist connections after the fifteenth century:
17. The sphere of the Sasana in the context of colonialism / Anne M. Blackburn.
18. Patronage and place: the Shwedagon in times of change / Elizabeth Howard-Moore.
19. Wang Hongyuan and the import of Japanese esoteric Buddhism to China during the Republican period / Erik Schicketanz.
20. Buddhist practices and institutions of the Chinese community in Kolkata, India / Zhang Xiang.