Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Archaeology > Archaeology in General
Displaying 1 - 263
1. 50 Years after Daojali-Hading: Emerging Perspectives in the Archaeology of Northeast India (Essays in Honour of Tarun Chandra Sharma) / Jamir, Tiatoshi & Hazarika, Manjil (Eds.)
2. Abhilekhon mein Aitihasik Bhugol (in Hindi) / Singh, Jitesh Kumar (Dr.)
3. Agneya-Kona of Bharatavarsha / Deo, Jitamitra Prasad Singh
4. Aksayanivi: Essays Presented to Dr. Debala Mitra in Admiration of Her Scholarly Contributions / Bhattacharya, Gouriswar (Ed.)
5. Ancient Ceramics: Historical Enquiries and Scientific Approaches / Pant, P.C. & Jayaswal, Vidula (Eds.)
6. Ancient Indian Glass Archaeology and Technology / Singh, R.N.
7. Ancient Khotan: Detailed Report of Archaeological Explorations in Chinese Turkestan; 3 Volumes / Aurel Stein, M.
8. The Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act, 1958 (With Rules, Amendments, Notifications and Orders) / Tripathi, Alok
9. Ancient Sciences and Archaeology: Journal of the Ancient Sciences and Archaeological Society of India (Bharatiya Prachina Vaijnanika Puratatva Patrika); 3 Volumes / Sampath, M.D.; Pankaja, N.; Saroja S. & Kayarkanni, S. (Eds.)
10. Ancient Sculptures of Kashmir / Ahmed, Iqbal
11. Ancient Varanasi: An Archaeological Perspective / Jayaswal, Vidula
12. Andhra Culture: An Obscure Phase in the Early Historical Archaeology of Andhra Pradesh / Pisipaty, S. Rama Krishna (Dr.)
13. Antiquities of Northern Tibet: Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Discoveries on the High Plateau, Findings of the Changthang Circuit Expedition 1999 / Bellezza, John Vincent
14. Antiquities of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Mitra, Rajendralala
15. Antiquities of Upper Tibet: An Inventory of Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Sites on the High Plateau, Findings of the Upper Tibet Circumnavigation Expedition, 2000 / Bellezza, John Vincent
16. Antiquities of Western Himalayas; 2 Volumes / Khosa, Sunil & Singh, A.K.
17. Archaeo-Anthropology of Chattisgarh / Sharma, A.K.
18. ArchaeoGiri: The Bridge Between the Archaeologist and the Common Man / Khandekar, Shubha
19. Archaeological Exploration in Sikkim / Mishra, P.K. (Dr.)
20. Archaeological Geography of the Ganga Plain: The Upper Ganga / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
21. An Archaeological Journey of Nalanda (1838-2016) / Lama, G.K.
22. Archaeological Remains in Western India / Agrawal, R.C.
23. Archaeological Survey of India: Annual Reports (1902-3 to 1936-37 + Indices) 29 Volumes / Marshall, Sir John
24. Archaeological Survey of India: Reports (1862-1884); 23 Volumes with Index / Cunningham, Alexander
25. Archaeology & Language: The Puzzle of Indo-European Origins / Renfrew, Colin
26. Archaeology and Historiography: History, Theory and Method / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
27. Archaeology and History: Essay in Memory of Sh. A. Ghosh; 2 Volumes / Pande, B.M. & Chattopadhyaya, B.D. (Eds.)
28. Archaeology and Interactive Disciplines / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
29. The Archaeology and Monumental Remains of Delhi / Stephen, Carr
30. Archaeology and Tradition, 2 Volumes (Prof. D.N. Tripathi Felicitation Volumes) / Mani, B.R.; Dwivedi, I.D. & Tiwari, Vimal (Eds.)
31. Archaeology in India: Individuals, Ideas and Institutions / Sengupta, Gautam & Gangopadhyay, Kaushik
32. Archaeology in the Third World: A History of Indian Archaeology since 1947 / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
33. Archaeology of Bhopal Region / Sharma, R.K. & Ali, Rehman
34. Archaeology of Brahmaputra Valley of Assam / Choudhary, Rabin Dev
35. Archaeology of Buddhism: Recent Discoveries in South Asia / Garg, Sanjay (Ed.)
36. Archaeology of Champa and Vikramshila / Prasad, R.C.
37. Archaeology of Early Buddhism / Fogelin, Lars
38. Archaeology of Early Historic South Asia / Sengupta, Gautam & Chakraborty, Sharmi (Eds.)
39. Archaeology of Early Orissan Temple: Spatial Contial Context, Patronage and Survival / Khamari, Subash
40. Archaeology of Eastern India / Rajendra Dehuri
41. Archaeology of Eastern India: Chhotanagpur Plateau and West Bengal / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
42. Archaeology of Fatehpur Sikri: New Discoveries / Sharma, D.V.
43. Archaeology of India: From Its Beginnings to 2013, 2 Volumes / Khanna, Amar Nath
44. Archaeology of North-East Region (With Special Reference to Mizoram) / Nayan, Sujeet
45. Archaeology of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Basa, Kishor K. & Mohanty, Pradeep (Eds.)
46. Archaeology of Panchala Region / Singh, S.B.
47. Archaeology of Punjab / Madhubala
48. Archaeology of Seafaring: The Indian Ocean in the Ancient Period / Ray, Himanshu Prabha (Ed.)
49. Archaeology of Soviet, Central Asia and the Indian Borderlands; 2 Volumes / Gupta, S.P.
50. Archaeology of The Chotanagpur Division (Jharkhand) / Bhengra, Dilbar (Dr.)
51. The Archaeology of the Deccan Routes: The Ancient Routes from the Ganga Plain to the Deccan / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
52. Archaeology of the Palani Hills: A Case Study of Thandikudi / Rajan, K. & Athiyaman, N.
53. Archaeology of Things / Krishnamurthy, K.
54. Archaeology of Unnao District / Shukla, K.S.
55. Archaeology of Vidisa (Dasarna) Region / Tripathi, K.K.
56. Archaeology of Zangskar Valley / Agrawal, R.C.
57. Archaeology, History and Culture of Orissa / Dash, R.N.
58. Archaeometallurgy in India / Tripathi, Vibha (Ed.)
59. Archeological History of Early South Asia / Jalote, Raghuvir
60. Arms and Armours in Indo-Iranian Literature & Archaeology / Panday, Ajay Kumar
61. Art and Archaeology in Bihar / Sinha, C.P.
62. Art and Archaeology of Orissa: Recent Perspectives / Pradhan, Sadasiba (Ed.)
63. Art and Craft of Harappans: Seals, Sealing and Scripts / Sharma, Deo Prakash
64. Aspects of Indian Archaeology / Sahi, M.D.N. (Prof.)
65. Aurel Stein in Kashmir: The Sanskritist of Mohand Marg / Pandita, S.N.
66. The Bakhshali Manuscript: A Study in Medieval Mathematics (3 Parts, bound in 1) / Kaye, G.R.
67. Barabudur: Archaeological Description; 5 Volumes / Krom, N.J.
68. The Battle for Ancient India: An Essay in the Sociopolitics of Indian Archaeology / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
69. Bayana: A Concept of Historical Archaeology / Bargoti, Rajeev (Dr.)
70. Beyond Pots and Pans: A Study on Chalcolithic Balathal / Mishra, Anup
71. Bharat Ka Pragaitihas Aur Aadh-Itihas: Ek Avalokan: Pashankalin Evam Gair-Harappai Tamrapashanik Samskritiyaen / Jain, V.K.
72. A Bouquet of Indian Heritage, Research and Management, 2 Volumes (Dr. Agam Prasad Felicitation Volume) / Srivastava, Prashant & Mahapatra, Sanjaya Kumar (Eds.)
73. Brahma Sri: Researches in Archaeology, History and Culture in the New Millennium; 2 Volumes / Reddy, P. Chenna (Dr.) (Ed.)
74. Buddha and Dr Fuhrer: An Archaeological Scandal / Allen, Charles
75. Buddhist Centres of Orissa: Lalitagiri, Ratnagiri and Udayagiri / Bandopadhyay, Bimal (Dr.)
76. Buddhist Sites of North-East India and Black Slipped Ware in North India: An Archaeological Study / Hasan, Syed Jamal (Dr.)
77. Buddhist-Art, History and Culture: Essays by Prof L M Joshi / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
78. Care and Administration of Heritage Monuments in India: 1784-1904 / Pant, Dhirendra Kumar
79. Carr Stephen: The Archaeology and Monumental Remains of Delhi / Pande, B.M.
80. Central Himalayas: An Archaeological Linguistic and Cultural Synthesis / Agrawal, D.P. & Kharakwal, J.S.
81. The Central Narmada Valley: A Study in Quaternary Palaeontology and Allied Aspects / Badam, G.L.
82. Ceramics of North-East India: Ethno-Archaeological Perspectives / Roy, S.K. (Dr.)
83. Chandraketugarh: A Treasure House of Bengal Terracottas / Haque, Enamul
84. Cultural Archaeology of Ahmadnagar During Nizam Shahi Period (1494-1632) / Gadre, Pramod B.
85. Cultural Heritage of South India (Festschrift of Prof. D. Kiran Kranth Choudary) / Reddy, N. Krishna (Ed.)
86. Decipherment of Harappan Script; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash (Dr.)
87. The Decipherment of the Indus-Saraswati Script / Shukla, Karuna Shankar
88. Delhi - Threshold of the Orient: Studies in Archaeological Investigations / Mani, B.R.
89. Delhi Iron Pillar: New Insights / Balasubramaniam, R.
90. Delhi: Rising above Ruins / Singh, Ranjan Kumar
91. A Dictionary of Antiques / Stuart, Sheila
92. Discoveries of Kashmir / Ahmad, Iqbal
93. Early Harappans and Indus Saraswati Civilization; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash & Sharma, Madhuri (Eds.)
94. Early Historic Settlements at Shetrunji River in India / Paul, Ashit Boran
95. Early Indian Historical Tradition and Archaeology: Puranic Kingdoms and Dynasties with Genealogies, Relative Chronology and Date of Mahabharata War; (2nd Impression) / Singh, G.P.
96. Ecology and Archaeology of Kosal Region / Singh, Pushp Lata
97. Encyclopaedia of Archaeology: History and Discoveries; 3 Volumes / Murry, Tim (Ed.)
98. Encyclopaedia of Hindu Architecture: Treating of Sanskrit Architectural Terms, with Illustrative Quotations from Silpasastra, Vastusastras, Vastu-Vidyas, General Literature and Archaeological Records / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
99. An Encyclopaedia of Indian Archaeology; 3 Volumes / Ghosh, A. (Ed.)
100. Excavation at Gufkral: Jammu and Kashmir / Sharma, A.K.
101. Exploring the Water Heritage of Mumbai / Shirgaonkar, Varsha
102. Facets of Ancient Indian History and Culture New Perception / Singh, G.P.
103. Fire Worship in Ancient India / Sharma, Madhulika (Dr.)
104. The First Civilization of the World: The History of Origin and Migration of Aryan Language and Farming Culture from the Ganga Valley to Europe via Iran, Kurdistan and Anatolia: A Synthesis of Latest Genetic, Archaeological and Linguistic Evidence / Priyadarshi, P.
105. From Stone Quarry to Sculpturing Workshop: A Report on Archaeological Investigations Around Chunar, Varanasi and Sarnath / Jayaswal, Vidula
106. Gleanings of Indian Archaeology History and Culture; 2 Volumes / Vajpayee, Krishan Datta; Jamindar, Rasesh & Trivedi, P.K. (Eds.)
107. Glimpses of Bengal: A Comprehensive, Archaeological, Biographical, and Pictorial History of Bengal, Behar, Orissa and Present day Bangladesh; 2 Volumes / Campbell, A. Claude
108. Glimpses of Early Indo-Indonesian Culture: Collected Papers of Himansu Bhusan Sarkar / Kumar, Bachchan (Ed.)
109. Glimpses of Harappan Archaeology / Prakash Sharma, Deo & Sharma, Madhuri
110. Glimpses of Northeast India Archaeology / Sharma, Dhritiman
111. Glory of the Kushans: Recent Discoveries and Interpretations / Jayaswal, Vidula
112. Gyaraspur: A Heritage of Excellence / Bindi, Dev Raj
113. Handbook of the Archaeological and Numismatic in Kashmir / Kak, Ram Chandra
114. Harappan Archaeology: Early State Perspectives / Ratnagar, Shereen (Prof.)
115. Harappan Art / Sharma, Deo Prakash
116. Harappan Civilization: Homogeneity and Heterogeneity / Mohan, Vijneshu
117. Harappan Potteries / Sharma, D.P.
118. Hari Smriti: Studies on Art, Archaeology and Indology; 2 Volumes (Papers Presented in Memory of Dr. H. Sarkar) / Banerji, Arundhati (Ed.)
119. Harmsworth History of the World: Archaeology, History, Ancient Civilizations, World Religions, Man's Mastery of the Earth and Immortality of Soul, etc.; 15 Volumes / Innes, A.D.; Mee, Arthur & Hammerton, J.A. (Eds.)
120. The Heritage of Buddhist Pala Art / Sharma, Sudhakar
121. The Heritage of Nalanda / Mani, C. (Ed.)
122. Heritage of Nalanda and its Continuity: (Research Volumes-VI) / Panth, R.
123. Heritage of Rajasthan: Monuments and Archaeological Sites / Meena, B.R.
124. Heritage: Palaeontological and Iconographical Aspects / Badam, G.L. & Ali, Rahman
125. Hindu and Buddhist Monuments and Remains in South-East Asia / Khanna, Amar Nath
126. Historical Archaeology of Vidarbha / Sawant, Reshma
127. Historical Traditions of India and Archaeology / Kumar, Arun
128. Historicity of the Mahabharata: Evidence of Literature, Art and Archeology / Lal, B.B.
129. History and Heritage; 3 Volumes / Shukla, S.P.; Bisht, R.S.; Joshi, M.P. & Srivastava, Prashant (Eds.)
130. History Today: Journal of Indian History and Cultural Society, Volume 1-17 (2000-2016) / Kaur, Jolly Surjit; Kaushik, Vandana & Geetanjali, Anuja (Eds.)
131. History, Archaeology and Culture of Himachal Pradesh / Kapoor, B.L.
132. History, Archaeology and Culture of Narmada Valley / Sharma, R.K. (Ed.)
133. The Homeland of the Aryans: Evidence of Rigvedic Flora & Fauna and Archaeology / Lal, B.B.
134. In Search of Vedic-Harappan Relationship / Agrawal, Ashvini (Ed.)
135. India and the Eastern Seas / Tripathi, Alok (Ed.)
136. India, Central Asia and Russia: Three Millennia of Contacts / Tripathi, D.N.; Agrawal, R.C. & Shukla, P.K. (Eds.)
137. Indian Archaeological Heritage; 2 Volumes / Margabandhu, C. & et. al.
138. Indian Archaeology in Retrospect; 4 Volumes / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
139. Indian Archaeology: New Perspectives / Sharma, R.K. (Ed.)
140. Indian Beads: History and Technology / Mohanty, R.K. & Thakuria, Tilok
141. Indus Script Cipher: Hieroglyphs of Indian Linguistic Area / Kalyanaraman, S.
142. Indus-Sarasvati (Harappan) Civilization vis-a-vis Rigveda / Mani, B.R. (Ed.)
143. The Indus-Saraswati Civilization: Origions, Problems and Issues / Gupta, S.P.
144. Innermost Asia: Detailed Report of Explorations in Central Asia, Afganistan, Iran, Tibet and China etc.; 5 Volumes / Aurel Stein
145. Inscriptions of Ancient Nepal; 3 Volumes / Regmi, D.R.
146. Inscriptions of the Pallavas / Mahalingam, T.V.
147. Inscriptions of the Vijayanagara Rulers, Volume V - Part I: Tamil Inscriptions / Subbarayalu, Y. & Rajavelu, S. (Eds.)
148. Inscriptions of the Vijayanagara Rulers: Inscriptions of the Rulers of the Sangama Dynasty (1336 A.D. - 1485 A.D.); Volume 1 in 5 Parts / Ritti, Shrinivas & Gopal, B.R. (Eds.)
149. The Issues in East Indian Archaeology / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
150. Jharkhand-Cultural and Archaeological Perespectives / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar (Dr.)
151. Kamarupa-Kalinga-Mithila: A Politico-Cultural Alignment from the Early Medieval Period / Tripathi, Chandra Dhar
152. Kampil: Archaeological Study of a Site in the Ancient Kingdom of Panchala / Dallaporta, Annamaria & Marcato, Lucio
153. Kampilya: Quest for a Mahabharata City / Filippi, Gian Giuseppe & et. al. (Eds.)
154. Kashmir Archeology / Ahmad, Iqbal
155. Konarka: Chariot of the Sun-God / Baumer, Bettina & Konishi, M.A.
156. Krsna-Smrti: Studies In Indian Art and Archaeology / Sharma, R.K. & Agrawal, R.C.
157. Kumbhalgarh: The Pride of Maharanas of Mewar / Dorje, C. & Dimri, D.N.
158. The Language of the Harappans: From Akkadian to Sanskrit / Shendge, Malati J.
159. Marine Archaeological Perspective of the Indian Ocean / Tripathi, Alok (Ed.)
160. Marine archaeology in India / Rao, R.S.
161. Maritime Archaeology and Shipwrecks of Goa / Tripathi, Sila
162. Maritime Archaeology for Beginners / Tripati, Sila
163. Maritime Archaeology: Historical Descriptions of the Seafarings of the Kalingas / Tripati, Sila
164. Maritime Contacts of the Past: Deciphering Connections amongst Communities / Tripati, Sila (Ed.)
165. Material Culture of Deccan: with special reference to Satavahana - Ikshvaku Period / Babu, B.S. Rajendra (Dr.)
166. Material Life of Northern India / Bari, Nazrul, Mohammad
167. Mathura: A District Memoir with Numerous Illustrations / Growse, F.S.
168. Mathura: An Art and Archaeological Study / Gupta, Vinay Kumar
169. Megalithic Culture of the Godavari Basin / Murthy, Pulugundla Ramachandra (Dr.)
170. Memoirs of the Archaeological Survey of India, No. 1 to 69 (in 31 Bindings)
171. Memoirs of the Archaeology of Kashmir / Kak, R.C.
172. Mesolithic India / Misra, V.D. & Pal, J.N. (Eds.)
173. Methodological Issues in Indian Archaeology / Paddayya, K.
174. Minerals and Metals in Pre-Modern India / Biswas, Arun Kumar
175. Mother Goddess in Indian Art, Archaeology and Literature / Srivastava, M.C.P.
176. Nalanda Mahavihara: A Critical Analysis of the Archaeology of an Indian Buddhist Site / Stewart, Mary L.
177. Nalanda, 3 Volumes / Misra, B.N.
178. Neolithic and Tribal Cultures of Himalayan Region: An Ethno-Archaeological Approach / Kumar, Manoj
179. Orissan History, Culture and Archaeology / Pradhan, S.
180. A Pageant of Indian Culture, Art and Archaeology; 2 Volumes / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
181. Pakkakot: Some New Archaeological Dimensions of Mid-Ganga Plain / Dubey, Sitaram & Singh, Ashok Kumar
182. Palaeography of the Brahmi Script in Andhra / Babu, B. Ramesh Chandra (Dr.)
183. Palaeolinguistic Profile of Brahmi Script / Rajgor, Dilip
184. Pancatantra: Recent Researches in Indian Archaeology; 2 Volumes / Suresh, K.M.; Kotraiah, C.T.M. & Somashekhar, S.Y. (Eds.)
185. Paschimi Champaran ka Puratatav (in Hindi) / Kumar, Manoj Kumar (Dr.)
186. Pathways to Literature, Art and Archaeology; 2 Volumes / Singh, Chandramani & Vashistha, Neelima (Eds.)
187. Perspectives on the Origin of Indian Civilization / Marcantonio, Angela & Jha, Girish Nath (Eds.)
188. Philosophical Archaeology the Indian Scenario / Mohan, Vijneshu
189. Piecing Together: Memoirs of an Archaeologist / Lal, B.B.
190. Power and Resistance: The Delhi Coronation Durbars / Codell, Julie F. (Ed.)
191. Pre-Historic Art and Archaeology of South Asia: Palaeolithic Age; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash; Singh, Sanjib Kumar & Sharma, Madhuri
192. Prehistoric Art of India / Chandra, Amiya & Singh, Jaspal
193. Prehistoric Burials of Kashmir / Sharma, A.K.
194. Prehistoric Environment and Archaeology of the Krishna Tungabhadra Doab / Rao, J. Varaprasada
195. The Prehistoric Environment and Archaeology of the Krishna-Tungabhadra Doab / Rao, J. Varaprasada
196. Prehistory and Harappan Civilization / Pruthi, R.K.
197. Prehistory and Protohistory of India / Jain, K.C.
198. Prehistory and Protohistory of India: An Appraisal: Palaeolithic-Non-Harappan Chalcolithic Cultures / Jain, V.K.
199. The Problem of the Sarasvati River and Notes on the Archaeological Geography of Haryana and Indian Panjab / Chakrabarti, Dilip K. & Saini, Sukhdev
200. Purabharati: Studies in Early Historical Archaeology and Buddhism; 2 Volumes (Commemoration Volume in respect of B.P. Sinha) / Mani, B.R. & Saran, S.C. (Eds.)
201. Pura-Jagat: Indian Archaeology History and Culture: (Latest Researches) In Honour of Late Shri Jagat Pati Joshi; 2 Volumes / Margabandhu, C.R.; Sharma, A.K; Mani, B.R. & Khwaja, G.S. (Eds.)
202. Puramanthana: Current Advances in Indian Archaeology / Sharma, A.K. (Ed.)
203. Puramanthana: Current Advances in Indian Archaeology; Number 6 / Sharma, A.K.; Mani, B.R. & Khwaja, G.S. (Eds.)
204. Puratattva: Bulletin of the Indian Archaeological Society; Volumes 1-45 / Dikshit, K.N. (Ed.)
205. Quaternary Studies in The Manipur Valley / Singh, Thokchom Angou
206. Raghu Smriti: Recent Researches in Archaeology (In honour of Late Dr. H.R. Raghunath Bhat) / Suresh, K.M. & Telagavi, Laxman (Eds.)
207. Rajasthan: Prehistoric and Early Historic Foundations / Misra, V.N.
208. Rama: His Historicity, Mandir and Setu (Evidence of Literature, Archaeology and other Sciences) / Lal, B.B.
209. Ratnasri: Gleanings from Indian Archaeology, Art History and Indology (Papers Presented in Memory of Dr. N R Banerji) / Banerji, Arundhati (Ed.)
210. Readings in South Indian History / Mahalingam, T.V.
211. Recent Perspectives on Indian Art, Architecture and Archaeology (Festschrift of Prof. D. Kiran Kranth Choudary) / Reddy, N. Krishna (Ed.)
212. Recent Studies in Indian Archaeology / Paddayya, K. (Ed.)
213. Recent Studies in Indonesian Archaeology / Sedyawati, Edi & Ardika I. Wayan
214. Recent Trends in History and Archaeology in Vedic Perspective / Panday, Om Prakash & Nigam, Shayam Sunder (Eds.)
215. Remote Sensing and Archaeology / Tripathi, Alok (Ed.)
216. The Rise of Civilization in the Gangetic Plain: The Context of Painted Grey Ware / Tripathi, Vibha
217. Rock Art and Archaeology of India (Prof. Shankar Tiwari Commemoration Volume) / Chakravarty, K.K. & Badam, G.L. (Eds.)
218. Sacred Stones in Indian Civilization: With special reference to Megaliths / Das, Subhashis
219. Sacred Trees and Indian Life / Goswamy, Karuna
220. The Saga of the First Urbanism in India: Harappan Civilization / Singh, Vijay Laxmi
221. Sanghol and the Archaeology of Punjab / Ray, Himanshu Prabha (Ed.)
222. The Sarasvati Flows on the Continuity of Indian Culture / Lal, B.B.
223. Saundaryashri: Studies of Indian History, Archaeology, Literature and Philosophy; 5 Volumes (Festschrift to Professor Anantha Adiga Sundara) / Reddy, P. Chenna (Ed.)
224. Science in Archaeology and Archaeo-Materials / Biswas, Arun Kumar (Ed.)
225. Script of Harappa and Mohenjodaro and its Connection With Other Scripts / Hunter, Gerald R.
226. Sculptures from Haryana: Iconography and Style / Handa, Devendra
227. Settlement Archaeology / Ameer Naseem & et. al.
228. Settlement Pattern Urban Growth and Craft Technology in North India: An Archaeological Perspective / Singh, Santosh Kumar
229. Settlements in The Yamuna-Hindon Doab: An Archaeological Perspective / Singh, Rewant Vikram
230. Shipwrecks around the World: Revelations of the Past / Tripati, Sila (Ed.)
231. Sindhu-Sarasvati Civilization: New Perspectives (A Volume in Memory of Dr. Shikaripur Ranganatha Rao) / Rao, Nalini (Ed.)
232. South Asian Archaeology and Art 2014 / Myrdal, Eva (Ed.)
233. South Asian Archaeology and Art 2016, 2 Volumes / Greaves, Laxshmi Rose & Hardy, Adam (Eds.)
234. South Asian Preshistory: Archaeology of South Asia / Agrawal, D.P. & et. al.
235. Statistatics and Archaeology / Mishra, Ashok K.
236. Stone Age to Iron Age: Development of Early Human Culture in Andhra Pradesh / Venkatasubbaiah, P.C.
237. Studies in Archaeology and History; 2 Volumes / Siddiqi, W.H. & Chandra, Satish (Eds.)
238. Studies in Art and Archaeological Conservation (Dr. B.B. Lal Commemaration Volume) / Bisht, A.S. & Singh, S.P. (Eds.)
239. Studies in History and Archaeology of Vikramasila Mahavihara: The Last Beacon of Buddhist Philosophy / Sinha, Rajiva Kumar & Pandey, Om Prakash (Eds.)
240. Studies in Indian Archaeology and Ancient India: Selected Research Papers of Prof. R.C. Gaur; 2 Volumes / Gaur, R.C.
241. Studies in Prehistory and Ethnoarchaeology of South Asia (in Honour of V.N. Misra) / Kanungo, A.K. (Ed.)
242. Sultanate Architecture of Bengal: An Analysis of Architectural and Decorative Elements / Alamgir, Khoundkar
243. Sunga Art: Cultural Reflections / Hegde, Rajaram
244. Surapura Samsthana: Historical and Archaeological Study of Poligar State in South India / Aruni, S.K.
245. Teaching Archaeology: Lewis R. Binford in the Classroom / Stone, Nancy Medaris & Paddayya, K. (Eds.)
246. Testimony of Stones; 2 Volumes / Gangopadhyay, Subinoy
247. Tradition and Archaeology: Early Maritime Contacts in the Indian Ocean / Ray, Himanshu Prabha & Salles, Jean-Francois (Eds.)
248. Traditional Knowledge Systems and Archaeology: With special reference to Uttarakhand / Agrawal, D.P.; Jamal, Sameer & Shah, Manikant (Eds.)
249. Triratna: Heritage, Governance and Equity; (Hon'ble Shri T.N. Chaturvedi Festschrift) 5 Volumes / Tripathi, R.C.; Prasad, Agam & Shalini, Awasthi (Eds.)
250. Twilight of the Past: Probing Indian History and Archaeology / Chandramouli, N.
251. Understanding Harappa: Civilization in the Greater Indus Valley, 4th Edition / Ratnagar, Shereen
252. Unique Andhra Coins / Reddy, Deme Raja
253. Unsealing the Indus Script Anatomy of its Decipherment / Shendge, Malati J.
254. Values We Share: World Heritage Sites in the India - ASEAN Region / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
255. Varanasi: Myths and Scientific Studies / Jayaswal, Vidula (Ed.)
256. Varuneya Kshetra ka Puratatvika Itihas [in Hindi] / Yadav, Surendra Kumar
257. Vijaanagara: Splendour in Ruins (The Alkazi Collection of Photography) / Michell, George (Ed.)
258. Vijayanagara: Archaeological Exploration, 1900-2000 Papers in Memory of Channabasapa S. Patil; 2 Volumes / Fritze, M. John; Brubaker, P. Robert; & Raczek, P. Teresa (Eds.)
259. Vilupat Hoti Janjatiya Godna Pratha (Hindi) / Nirgune, Vasant
260. Vishnu Pratimaye (in Hindi) / Singh, Kiran (Dr.)
261. A Vision of Splendour: Indian Heritage in the Photographs of Jean Philippe Vogel (1901-1913) / Boer, Gerda Theuns-de
262. Warfare in Ancient India: Organizational and Operational Dimensions / Thapliyal, Uma Prasad
263. The Word is Sacred Sacred is The Word / Goswamy, B.N.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)