1. The Indus Script in the light of the Cultural Interaction with the near east and the recent reappriasal of the dating of the Harappan Culture / E.C.L. During Caspers.
2. Harappan Civilisation: Authorship and Impact / Krishnadatta Bajpai.
3. Ecological background of Chalcolithic culture in West Bengal: A case Study between Damodar and Ajay Valley / Asok Datta.
4. Palaeohistory of West Bengal: Palaeolithic Stage / Manibrata Bhattacharya.
5. Proto-Historic Civilisation of Tamralipta / P.K. Maity.
6. Material Culture of early Historical Period: Some Observations in Archaeological Reference / Nisar Ahmad.
7. A note on a Brahmi Inscription of Asoka from Pakistan / B.N. Mukherjee.
8. The "Indian" Terracottas from Ancient Memphis; are they really Indian? / James C. Harle.
9. A Unique Sunga plaque of Goddess Laksmi from Kosam / Prithvi Kumar Agrawala.
10. New perspective in the Appreciation of the Gandharan Culture: A contribution from the sphragistic / Pierfrancesco Callieri.
11. The Usnisa and the Brahmarandhra: An Aspect of light Symbolism in Gandhra Buddha images / Deborah Klimburg Salter and Maurizio Taddei.
12. The Bodhisattva with the Flask: Siddhartha or Maitreya? / Wibke Lobo.
13. Migration of a Terracotta Motif in the Kushan Period / Samir Kumar Mukherjee.
14. A Kashmiri Image of the moon-God / Pratapaditya Pal.
15. Vaikuntha / Thomas S. Maxwell.
16. Towards the identification of a Woodcut Illustration of the Aparimitayur (Nama) Jnana Mahayanasutra / Lore Sander.
17. Tradition in Indian Narrative Painting in Central Asia / Dieter Schlingloff.
18. Dipankara Buddha at Ajanta / Suresh Vasant.
19. Vidhura Pandita Jataka: From Barhut to Ajanta: A Study of narrative, Semiological and Stylistic Aspects / Ratan Parimoo.
20. Mahisasuramardini in the early Art of Haryana / Devendra Handa.
21. A Recently discovered step-well and Questions of Cahamana Patronage in the Eighth Century A.D / Michael W. Meister.
22. Prayaga-Patta: A Slab in the British Museum Depicting Prayaga and the Fish incarnation of Visnu / Nilakantha Purushottama Joshi.
23. Paramara Temples at Borut / B.L. Nagarch.
24. Bengal, after the Guptas: A Prelude to the Matsyanyaya / Chitrarekha Gupta.
25. The Implications of Bodhgaya's Surya as a Symbol of Enlightenment / Janice Leoshko.
26. The Mahabodhi Temple before its Restoration / J.P. Losty.
27. Au Suget de representations Indienees de Vairocana et de ses Mudra / Mireilla Benisti.
28. A rare Image of Cunda in the National Museum Collection / Shashi Asthana.
29. A singular Bronze from Nalanda: A Snippet in the History of Pan-Asian Buddhist art and Thought / Debjani and Prangopal Paul.
30. Stucco statuary in Eastern India / Gautam Sengupta.
31. Early Buddhist Sculpture at Kurkihar: Images of Bodhisattvas and Taras / Claudine Bautze-Picron.
32. Tradition of Early Caturbhuja Images of Visnu on stone Plaques from Bengal / Amita Ray.
33. The Munificence of lady Catuhsama / Gouriswar Bhattacharya.
34. Stupas at Ratnagiri: Image and text / Nancy Hock.
35. Problems of Coinage of Kamta-Kuch Behar A NE state of India / P.K. Bhattacharyya.
36. Timmalapura and its Temples / Vasundhara Filliozat.
37. The Identification of the Fourth Tantra Pitha, Purnagiri / R. Nagaswamy.
38. Early Chola Brahmadeyas: A Study / S. Swaminathan.
39. A study of a unique place Name: Raravi / N.N. Swamy.
40. Ritual Transactions and Economic Exchanges in late Medieval South India: A study of the Cultural Politics of Vijayanagara Warrior Chieftains of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Centuries / Venkata Raghotham.
41. A Kusana Nagi Mother in Nepal / Adalbert G. Gail.
42. Lotus and Snake: Two Prominent motifs of the Napalese Caitya / Niels Gutschow.
43. The Sankhamula Ghats near Patan, Nepal / Heimo Rau.
44. Designs of Kota Artists / Joachim Bautze.