1. Emergence of Urban Centres in Indian Sucontinent.
2. Process of Urbanization in the Middle Ganga Plain- An Archaeological Perspective.
3. Settlement Pattern and Environment in the Ganga Plain (With Special Reference to Chirand).
4. House and Habitations in Ancient India: 600b.C.-600 A.D. (With Special Reference to Rajghat/Varanasi).
5. Khairadih: A Prosperous Township of the Mid-Ganga Palin.
6. Repertoire of Artifacts at Agiabir, District Mirzapur (Uttar Pradesh).
7. Lithic Industry of Waina, District Ballia (Uttar Pradesh).
8. Urbanization in Early Medieval North India: Ad 600-1200 (With Special Peference to Siyadoni And Ahar Stone Inscriptions).