Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Buddhism
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 1001 Pearls of Buddhist Wisdom / Biddulph, Desmond
2. 108 Buddhist Statues in Tibet: Evolution of Tibetan Sculptures / Schroeder, Ulrich Von
3. 1325 Buddhist Ways to be Happy / Kipfer, Barbara Ann
4. 365 Dalai Lama: Daily Advice from the Heart (Inspiring New Teachings) / Ricard, Matthieu (Ed.)
5. 366 Readings from Buddhism / Weyer, Robert Van De (Ed.)
6. The A to Z of Buddhism / Prebish, Charles S.
7. The Abhidhamma Philosophy or the Psycho-Ethical Philosophy of Early Buddhism, 2 Volumes / Kashyap, Bhikkhu J.
9. Abhidhammapitake Puggalapannattipali (Text with Hindi translation) / Pathak, Om Prakash & Gaur, Veena (Trs. & Eds.)
10. Abhidhammapitake Puggalapannattipali (with English translation) / Pathak, Om Prakash & Gaur, Veena (Eds.)
11. Abhidhammatthasamgaho; 2 Volumes
12. Abhidhammatthasangaho of Anuruddhacariya Navanitatika / Kosambi, Dharmananda
13. Abhidhammavataro by Acariya Buddhadatta / Tiwari, Mahesh (Ed.) (Prof.)
14. Abhidhamyatthasangaho / Singh, Parmanand
15. Abhidharma Buddhism to 150 A.D. / Potter, Karl H.; Buswell, Robert E.; Jaini, Padmanabh S. & Reat, Noble Ross (Eds.)
16. The Abhidharmakosa & Bhasya of Acarya Vasubandhu with Sphutartha Commentary of Acarya Yasomittra, Edited by Swami Dwarika Das Shastri; 4 Volumes (bound in 2)
17. Abhidharmakosa: A Study with a New Perspective / Bapat, Lata
18. Abhidharmakosa-Bhasya of Vasubandhu: The Treasury of Abhidharma and its (Auto) Commentary, 4 Volumes / Sangpo, Gelong Lodro (Tr.)
19. Abhisamayalankara-Prajnaparamita-Upadesa-Sastra: The Work of Boddhisattva Maitreya / Stcherbatsky, Th. & Obermiller, E. (Eds.)
20. About The Three Lines That Strike Key Points: An Explanation of Thorough Cut With Direct Crossing Woven In by Dodrupchen III, Tenpa'i Nyima / Duff, Tony (Tr.)
21. Absence of the Buddha Image in Early Buddhist Art: Toward its Significance in Comparative Religion / Tanaka, Kanoko
22. Absorbing Buddha / Prasoon, Srikant (Prof.)
23. An Account of an Embassy to the Court of the Teshoo Lama in Tibet: Containing a narrative of a journey through Bootan and part of Tibet 1774-1783 / Turner, Samuel
24. Activating Bodhichitta: The Awakening Mind and Meditation on Compassion / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
25. The Adornment of the Middle Way: Shantarakshita's Madhyamakalankara with Commentary by Jamgon Mipham
26. The Advaita Tradition in Indian Philosophy: A Study of Advaita in Buddhism, Vedanta and Kashmira Shaivism / Sharma, Chandradhar
27. Advanced History of Buddhism: Monasteries and Temples / Gupta, Sameer Das
28. Advayasiddhi: The Tantric View of Laksminkara (Sanskrit text with English translation & critical annotation) / Mishra, Ramprasad
29. Adventures with the Buddha: A Personal Buddhism Reader / Paine, Jeffery (Ed.)
30. Advice from Buddha Sakyamuni: An Abridged Exposition of the Precepts for Bhiksus / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
31. Advice on Dying and Living a Better Life / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
32. An Aesthetic Voyage of Indo Tibetan Painting: Alchi and Tabo / Singh, A.K. (Dr.)
33. After Buddhism: Rethinking Dharma for a Secular Age / Batchelor, Stephen
34. Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India / Patil, Parimal G.
35. Agama and Tripitaka: A comparative study of Lord Mahavira and Lord Buddha; 3 Volumes / Shri Nagraj ji, Rashtrasant Muni
36. Age of Buddhism / Gajrani, Shiv & Ram, S.
37. Ahimsa: Based on Buddhism and Gandhism / Nath, Meeta (Dr.)
38. Ahimsa: Buddhism and the Vegetarian Ideal / Balsys, Bodo
39. Ajanta Paintings: Unidentified and Misinterpreted / Talim, Meena (Dr.)
40. Ajanta, photography by Jean Louis / Okada, Amina
41. Ajanta: Handbook of the Paintings; 3 Volumes / Schlingloff, Dieter
42. Alchemy of Accomplishment: Instructions of Mountain Dharma, Heart Guidance on the Practice Expressed in an Easy-to-Understand Way by Dudjom Rinpoche Jigdrel Yeshe Dorje / Duff, Tony (Tr.)
43. Alchi: The Living Heritage of Ladakh (1000 Years of Buddhist Art) / Tsering, Nawang
44. All You Ever Wanted to Know from His Holiness The Dalai Lama on Happiness, Life, Living, and Much More / Malhotra, Rajiv
45. The All-Pervading Melodious Drumbeat: The Life of Ra Lotsawa / Senge, Ra Yeshe
46. Along the Buddhist Path: The Meditator's Companion to the Sacred Sites in India and Nepal / Goldberg, Kory & Decary, Michelle
47. Along the Buddhist Trail / Gogoi, B.K.
48. Along the Kali Gandaki: The Ancient-Salt Route in Western Nepal, the Thakalis, Bond Kar and Lamaist Monasteries / Rai, Ratan Kumar
49. Amala Prajna: Aspects of Buddhist Studies / Samtani, N.H. & et. al. (Eds.)
50. Amarakosa and its Tibetan translation 'chi med mdzod: A metrical dictionary of Sanskrit Language by Amarasimha with its Tibetan translation made by Mahapandita Kirticandra and yar-luns Lo-tse-ba Grags-pa-rgyal-mtshan / Vidyabhusana, Satish Chandra (Ed.)
51. Amarsingh Virachit Amarkosha - Amarkosha of Shri Madmarsingh (Sanskrit text with Hindi translation) (Sampurna/Complete) / Jha, Pandit Vishva Nath
52. Ambedkar and Buddhism / Sangharakshita
53. Ambedkar and Buddhism / Vyas, Dharam C.
54. Ambedkar on Buddhist Conversion and its Impact / Singh, Sanghasen (Ed.)
55. Ambedkar, Dalits and Buddhism: Collection of Dr Ambedkar Memorial Annual Lectures / Ram, Nandu (Ed.)
56. Ambedkar's Perspective on Buddhism and Other Religions / Naik, Chandrashekhar Dajiba
57. The Ambrosia Heart Tantra: The Secret Oral Teaching on the Eight Branches of the Science of Healing / Kelsang, Jhampa (Tr.)
58. Amitabha-Buddha-Srih: Gems of Buddhism / Kulshreshtha, Sushma (Ed.)
59. Anagarika Dharmapala: In Spiritual Quadruplets / Prasoon, Shrikant
60. Anagatavamsa Desana: The Serman of the Chronicle To-Be / Holt, John Clifford (Ed.)
61. Analysis of the Abhisamayalamkara / Obermiller, E.
62. Analysis of the Kanjur / Csoma de Koros, Alexander
63. Analytical Study of Abhidharmakosa / Chaudhary, Sukomal (Dr.)
64. An Analytical Study of Four Nikayas / Barua, Dipak Kumar
65. Anatta Anatmata: An Analysis of Buddhist Anti-Substantialist Crusade / Chinchore, Mangala R.
66. Ancient Buddhist Monasteries: India and Nepal / Gajrani, S.
67. Ancient Indian Culture / Singh, P.
68. Ancient Indian Education: Brahmanical and Buddhist / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
69. Ancient Indian Influence on Japanese Culture: A Comparative Study of Civilizations / Kaburagi, Yoshihiro
70. Ancient Wisdom: Modern World / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
71. Angayuttaranikayo; 12 Volumes
72. Aniccata/ Anityata: An Analysis of the Buddhist Opposition to Permanence/ Stability and Alternative Foundation of Ontology and or Anthropology / Chinchore, Mangala R.
73. Animals in Early Buddhism / Singh, Arvind Kumar
74. Anthology of Well-Spoken Advice on the Graded Paths of the Mind / Dhargyey, Geshe Ngawang
75. Antiquities of Indian Tibet; 2 Volumes / Francke, A.H.
76. Anumana Pramana: Jain evam Baudha Nyaya ki Drishti mein / Singh, Pradhuman Shah (Dr.)
77. Apparitions of the Self: The Secret Autobiographies of a Tibetan Visionary / Gyatso, Janet
78. Approaching the Land of Bliss: Religious Praxis in the Cult of Amitabha / Payne, Richard K. & Tanaka, Kenneth K. (Eds.)
79. Archaeological Findings from the Homeland of Buddha / Chaturvedi, Prem Sagar
80. Archaeology of Buddhism: Recent Discoveries in South Asia / Garg, Sanjay (Ed.)
81. Archaeology of Early Buddhism / Fogelin, Lars
82. Ardha Magadhi Dictionary: Illustrated Literature, Philosophic & Scientific by Shatabhadani Ratana Chandji Maharaj; 5 Volumes (in Prakrit, Hindi, Sanskrit, Gujarati & English)
83. Ardhmagdhi aur Pali: Dhwani evam Rooptatvik Vivechan (in Hindi) / Singh, Sanjay (Dr.)
84. Ariana Antiqua: A Descriptive Account of the Antiquities and Coins of Afghanistan with a Memoir on the Building Called Topes, by C. Masson / Wilson, H.H.
85. The Arrow and the Spindle Studies in History, Myths, Rituals and Beliefs in Tibet / Karmay, Samten G.
86. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
87. Art and Devotion at a Buddhist Temple in the Indian Himalaya / Kerin, Kerin Melissa R.
88. Art and Iconography of the Buddha Images / Verma, Shailendra Kumar
89. Art and Vision of Aurangabad Caves / Quresi, Dulari
90. Art from India, Nepal and Tibet: In the John and Berthe Ford Collection / Pal, Pratapaditya
91. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
92. The Art of Awakening: A User's Guide to Tibetan Buddhist Art and Practice / Lhadrepa, Konchog & Davis, Charlotte
93. The Art of Bodhgaya, 2 Volumes / Biswas, S.S.
94. The Art of Happiness at Work / Lama, H.H. Dalai & Cutler, Howard
95. The Art of Happiness in a Troubled World / Lama, H.H. The Dalai & Cutler, Howard
96. The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV & Cutler, Howard C.
97. The Art of Living: A Guide to Contentment, Joy and Fulfillment / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
98. The Art of Peace: Nobel Peace Laureates Discuss Human Rights, Conflict and Reconciliation / Hopkins, Jeffery (Ed.)
99. The Art of Tantra / Rawson, Philip
100. Art Treasures from Dresden / National Museum (Comp.)
101. Artful Beneficence: Selections from the David R. Nalin Himalayan Art Collection / Kerin, Melissa R.
102. The Arts of Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen: Its Religious Belief's and Philosophy / Ross, Nancy Wilson
103. The Aryamanjusrimulakalpa, 3 Volumes / Sastri, M.M.T. Ganapati (Ed.)
104. The Aryan Path of the Buddha / Gupta, K. Manohar
105. Asanga's Mahayanasamgraha Chapter III (Translation and Tibetan Text) / Watanabe, Chikafumi
106. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
107. Asceticism in Ancient India: In Brahmanical, Buddhist, Jaina and Ajivika Societies: From the earliest times to the period of Sankaracharya / Chakraborty, Haripada
108. Asdhammo Santano: Dhammpad Bhagwan Buddh Ke Desana; 12 Volumes / Osho
109. Ashoka and Buddhism / Singh, Arimardan (Dr.)
110. Ashvaghosha Krit Buddhacharita, 4th Edition (Sanskrit text with Hindi translation) / Chaudhary, Suryanarayan (Ed. & Tr.)
111. Asiatic Mythology: A Detailed Description and Explanation of the Mythologies of all the Great Nations of Asia / Hackin, Huart & et. al.
112. Asoka as Depicted in His Edicts / Hazra, Kanai Lal
113. Asoka: The Buddhist Emperor of India (Third Edition, Revised & Enlarged) / Smith, Vincent A.
114. Asoka: The Great / Ahir, D.C.
115. Asokan Edicts: An Assemblage of Sociological Assertions and Moral Guidelines / Lappermsap, Suttisa
116. Aspects of Buddha Dhamma / Chaudhary, Angraj
117. Aspects of Buddhist Culture from Tibetan Sources / Banerjee, A.C.
118. Aspects of Buddhist Sanskrit: Proceedings of an International Symposium / Mishra, Kameshwar Nath (Ed.)
119. An Assault on Humanity: Afghanistan in Cultural Perspective / Mishra, Shri Krishna
120. Astasahasrika Prajnaparamita with Haribhadra's commentary called Aloka edited by Dr. P.L. Vaidya
121. Astrological Lore in the Buddhist Sardulakarnavadana / Sharma, Sharmishta
122. Astrology in Buddhism: Buddhist Practice to Modern Astrology / Shaneman, Jhampa & Angel, Jan V.
123. Asvaghosa and His Times / Khosla, Sarla
124. Asvaghosa's Buddhacarita or Acts of the Buddha (Sanskrit text with English translation Cantos I to XIV translated from the original Sanskrit and cantos XV to XXVIII translated from the Tibetan and Chinese versions together with and introduction and notes) / Johnston, E.H. (Tr.)
125. Asvaghosa's Buddhacarita: A Study / Sarma, Nripendra Nath
126. Asvaghosh Praneet Buddhacharit: Ek Adhyayan / Tiwari, Sanjay Kumar
127. Atha Vairagyashatakam: Sanskrit Shlokas on Asceticism, Peace of Mind, Discovery of Self, Importance of Meditation and on Renunciation / Tandon, Rajendra
128. Atisa and Tibet: Life and Works of Depamkara Srijnana in Relation to the History and Religion of Tibet with Tibetan Sources / Chattopadhyaya, Alaka (Tr.)
129. Atisha and Buddhism in Tibet / Tulku, Lama Doboom & Mullin, Glann H. (Comp. & Trs.)
130. The Atman-Brahman in Ancient Buddhism / Bhattacharya, Kamaleswar
131. Atmatattvaviveka by Udayanacarya with Translation, Explanation and Analytical-Critical Survey / Dravid, Narayan Shastri (Dr.)
132. Atthasalini-Atthayojanaya by Bhadantacariya Buddhaghosa / Tripathi, Ramasankara (Ed.) (Prof.)
133. Autobiography / Das, Sarat Chandra
134. The Autobiography of His Eminence Sharchen Ludingpa Jamyang Tenpai Nyima (in Tibetan) / Yonten, Hochotsang Kunga & Acharya Sonam Wangyal (Eds.)
135. The Autobiography of Jamgon Kaongtrul: A Gem of Many Colors / Barron, Richard (Ed.)
136. Avadana-Kalpalata of Ksemendra, edited Dr. Sridhar Tripathi; 2 Volumes
137. Avadanasataka, edited by Dr. P.L. Vaidya
138. The Awakening of Faith in the Mahayana Doctrine: The New Buddhism by the Patriarch Ashvagosha (Translated into Chinese by Paramartha), Translated into English by Timothy Richard
139. Awakening The Luminous Mind: Tibetan Meditation for Inner Peace and Joy (with CD) / Rinpoche, Tenzin Wangyal
140. Awakening the Mind, Lightening the Heart / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
141. Awakening the Sacred Body: Tibetan Yogas of Breath and Movement (with DVD) / Rinpoche, Tenzin Wangyal
142. Awakening the Sleeping Buddha / Situpa, Tai (The Twelfth)
143. B.R. Ambedkar: Buddhist Revolution and Counter-Revolution in Ancient India / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
144. B.R. Ambedkar: His Relevance Today / Rao, J.S. Narayan; Somasekhar, A. & Audiseshaiah, K. (Eds.)
145. B.R. Ambedkar: The Buddha and His Dhamma - A Critical Edition / Rathore, Aakash Singh & Verma, Ajay (Eds.)
146. Back Over the Mountains: A Journey to the Buddha Within / Marshall, Jane
147. Bagh Caves: Painting and Sculptures / Talim, Meena
148. Bamiyan, Hariti and Kindred Iconics / Sharma, Nirmala
149. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
150. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
151. Barabudur: Archaeological Description; 5 Volumes / Krom, N.J.
152. Basic Buddhism: Exploring Buddhism and Zen / Huai-chin, Nan
153. The Basic Conception of Buddhism / Bhattacharya, Vidhushekhara
154. Bauddh Darshan ka Udbhav evam Vikas (in Hindi) / Meshram, Manish (Dr.)
155. Bauddh Dharma Darshan (in Hindi) / Dev, Narendra
156. Bauddh Sahitya main Bharatiya Samaj (in Hindi) / Singh, Parmanand
157. Bauddha Darsana Mimamsa: A Comprehensive Exposition of the Buddhist Religion and Philosophy with the Origin and Development of the Important Schools of the Buddhistic Thought / Upadhyaya, Acharya Baladeva
158. Bauddha Tantra Kosa (3 Parts) / Shashni, Thinlay Ram (Ed.)
159. Bauddhalaghugrantha Samgraha: A Collection of Minor Buddhist Texts, edited by Janardan Pandey
160. Bauddhastotrasamgraha / Bauddha-Stotra-Samgraha (108 Pracheen Baudddhastotron ki Pratham Mala / A Collection of One Hundred Eight Old Buddhist Hymns - First Series) / Pandeya, Janardan Shastri (Comp. & Ed.)
161. Baudh Gyan-Mimansha / Sharma, Hariprakash (Dr.)
162. Baudh Kala Mein Nari / Rao, Vinay Kumar
163. Baudh Samaj evam Sanskriti (in Hindi) / Singh, Mahendra Nath & Singh, Sunil Kumar
164. Baudha Dharm ka Itihas: Ujjaini Parikshetra ke Vishesh Sandarbh mein / Ahirwar, Ramkumar (Dr.)
165. Baudha Pramana Darshan: Pramanashastriya Siddhanton ka Adhipramanya Vishleshan / Philosophy of Buddhist Epistemology - Metaepistemic Analysis of Pramana Theories (in Hindi) / Sharma, Ambika Dutt (Prof.)
166. Baudha Pramana Mimamsa ki Jaina Drishti se Samiksha / Jain, Dharma Chandra (Dr.)
167. The Baudhayana Srautasutra: Critically Edited and Translated by Chintamani Ganesh Kashikar; 4 Volumes
168. The Baudhayana Srautasutram: With the Commentary of Bhavaswamin and Gopalabhatta, 5 Volumes / Dharmadhikari, T.N. (Ed.)
169. Becoming Enlightened / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
170. Becoming the Buddha: The Ritual of Image Consecration in Thailand / Swearer, Donald K.
171. The Beginnings of Buddhist Art in Indian and Central Asian Archaeology / Foucher, A.
172. Being As Becoming: Studies in Early Buddhism / Pandit, Motilal
173. Being As Consciousness: Yogacara Philosophy of Buddhism / Tola, Fernando & Dragonetti, Carmen
174. Being Nobody, Going Nowhere: Meditations on the Buddhist Path / Khema, Ayya
175. Being Peace / Hanh, Thich Nhat
176. The Bejewelled Buddha: From India to Burma / Bautze-Picron, Claudine
177. The Best Buddhist Writing 2011 / McLeod, Melvin (Ed.)
178. Beyond Dogma / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
179. Beyond Eternity through Mysticism / Bhutia, Lama Thinley Dorjey
180. Beyond Religion: Ethics for a Whole World / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
181. Beyond the Word: Buddhist Approach to Knowledge and Reality / Pandit, Motilal
182. The Bhadramayakaravyakarana (Introduction, Tibetan texts, translation and notes) / Regamey, Konstanly
183. Bhagwan Buddh ka Arya Vaidik Sanatan Hindu Darshan (in Hindi) / Acharya Shilak Ram
184. Bhagwan Buddha (in Hindi) / Raman, R.S.
185. Bhagwan Buddha: Jeevan aur Vani / Prasoon, Shrikant
186. Bhagwan Gautam Buddha: Jeevan aur Darshan (in Hindi) / Chanchreek, K.L.
187. Bhaisajya-Guru-Sutra: Kashmiri Buddhist Manuscript (Original Sanskrit Text with Introduction and Commentary) / Hassnain, F.M. & Sumi, Token D.
188. Bharatiya Darshan mein Samadhi Parampara (Sandarb: Baudha evam Yog Darshan) (in Hindi) / Khan, Vasim (Dr.)
189. Bharatiyasamskrtau Pravrajita Narinamavadanam of Dr. Ramesa Kumara Dwivedi
190. Bhavanakrama of Kamalasila (Translated into English) / Sharma, Parmananda (Tr.)
191. Bhikkhuni Patimokkha of the Six Schools (Translated into English) / Singh, Charsumaran Kabil (Tr.)
192. Bhikkhuni Samgha and Community / Das, Sanjib Kumar (Ed.)
193. The Bhilsa Topes or Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
194. The Bhilsa Topes: Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
195. Bhota-Prakasa: A Tibetan Chrestomathy with Introduction, Skeleton Grammar, Notes, Texts, and Vocabularies / Bhattacharya, Vidhushekhara
196. The Bhutanese Guide to Happiness: 365 Proverbs from the World's Happiest Nation / Tshering, Gyonpo
197. Bibliography on Buddhism / Hanayama, Shinsho
198. Bibliography on Indian Buddhist Art and Archaeology / Chakraborty, Utpal
199. Bibliotheca Buddhica: A Century of Edifying Tales, belonging to the Hinayana; 30 Volumes (in 32 Parts) / Tekstov, Sobranie Buddhijskich
200. Bimbamana of Gautamiyasastra as Heard by Sariputra: The Buddhist Iconometry / Marasinghe, E.W.
201. Bioethics and Buddhism / Sai, Ch. Venkata Siva (Dr.)
202. The Biography of The Great Yogi Milarepa: The Guide to Deliverance and Omniscience, compiled by gTsan-sMyon He-ru-ka / Negi, Ramesh Chandra (Tr. & Ed.)
203. The Birth of Indian Psychology and its Development in Buddhism / Rhys Davids, C.A.F.
204. Blazing Splendor: The Memoirs of the Dzogchen Yogi Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche / Kunsang, Erik Pema & Schmidt, Marcia Binder
205. The Blooming of a Lotus: Guided Meditation Exercised for Healing and Transformation / Hanh, Thich Nhat
206. Bod brda'i tshig mdzod: Tibetan Dictionary containing 22195 words & many newly coined words to keep abreast with modern Tibetan Studies / Dagyab, Loden Sherap (Brag-gyab-Blo-ldan Ses-rab)
207. Boddh Darshan ki Parampra aur Sant Ravidas / Chand, Ramesh
208. Boddh Pragya Sindhu, Vols.1-8 (in Hindi) / Sharma, Satya Prakash & Labh, Baid Nath (Eds.)
209. Boddh Siddhant Vimarsh-Shanti Bhikshu Shashtri by Dr. Sangha Sen Singh
210. Boddhicharyavtara / Singh, Parmanand
211. Boddhyugeen Bharat: India in the Buddhist Period Rastriya Sangosthi Shodhlekh Sangrah / Dube, Sita Ram
212. Bodh Gaya Shiva-Buddha / Narayan, S.
213. Bodh Gaya: The Holy Pilgrimage of Buddhists / Madhukar, Kumar Himansu & Sahay, Brindaban Behari
214. Bodhi: Recent Studies in Pali Buddhism / Bimlendra Kumar & Ujjwal Kumar (Eds.)
215. Bodhicaryavatara of Acarya Santideva / Tripathi, R.S. (Ed.)
216. Bodhicaryavatara of Santideva with the commentary Panjika of Prajnakaramati, edited by Dr. P.L. Vaidya and Sridhar Tripathi
217. The Bodhicaryavatara of Santideva: Entering the Path of Enlightenment (Translation with a Guide) / Matics, Marion L. (Tr.)
218. Bodhidharma Retold, Vol.1: A Journey from Sailum to Shaolin by Acharya Babu T. Raghu / Sidharth Shanon T. (Ed.)
219. Bodhipathapradipa of Dipankara Srijnana: A guide for realising the path of bodhi reconciling the Madhyamika Sunyavada, Vijnanavada of Yogacharins and the doctrine of Mahayanic Sutras, with Sanskrit text, English translation and critical annotation / Mishra, Ram Prasad
220. Bodhisattva and Sunyata: In the Early and Developed Buddhist Traditions / Huong, Bhikkhuni Gioi
221. Bodhisattva Doctrine in Buddhism / Kawamura, Leslie S. (Ed.)
222. Bodhisattva of Compassion: The Mystical Tradition of Kuan Yin / Blofeld, John
223. The Bodhisattva Path: Based on the Ugrapariprccha, a Mahayana Sutra (A Study and Translation) / Nattier, Jan
224. The Bodhisattva Vow: The Essential Practices of Mahayana Buddhism / Gyatso, Geshe Kelsang
225. The Bodhisattva Warriors: The Origin Inner Philosophy, History and Symbolism of the Buddhist Martial Art within India and China / Tomio, Shifu Nagaboshi
226. The Bodhisattva's Brain: Buddhism Naturalized / Flanagan, Owen
227. Bodhisattvas of the Forest and the Formation of the Mahayana: A Study and Translation of the Rastrapalapariprccha-sutra / Boucher, Deniel
228. Bodhisiri: A Festschrift to Annapareddy Venkateswara Reddy (Buddhaghoshudu) / Reddy, P. Chenna & Reddy, E. Siva Nagi (Eds.)
229. Bodily Self-Sacrifice in Indian Buddhist Literature / Ohnuma, Reiko
230. The Bodyless Dakini Dharma: The Dakini Hearing Lineage of the Kagyu: The Original Vajra Verses, Sadhana, and Padma Karpo's Thorough Explanation / Duff, Tony
231. Bon: Its Encounter with Buddhism in Tibet / Bansal, B.L.
232. Bon: The Magic Word: The Indigenous Religion of Tibet / Karmay, Samten G. & Watt, Jeff (Eds.)
233. Bon-sgo: Tibetan Bon Journal; Vols. 1-5, 7, 9-17
234. The Book of Buddha / Subramaniam, Arundhathi
235. The Book of Buddhas: Ritual Symbolism used on Buddhist Statuary and Ritual Objects / Jansen, Eva Rudy
236. The Book of Five Rings / Musashi, Miyamoto
237. The Book of the Gradual Sayings: (Anguttara-Nikaya) or More-Numbered Suttas; 5 Volumes / Woodward, F.L. & Hare, E.M. (Trs.)
238. The Book of the Kindred Sayings (Samyutta-Nikaya) or Grouped Suttas; 5 Volumes / Rhys Davids, C.A.F. & Woodward, F.L. (Trs. & Eds.)
239. Borobudur: Pyramid of the Cosmic Buddha / Voute, Caesar & Long, Mark
240. The Brahmanical and Buddhist Gods and Goddesses in Himachal Pradesh / Hazra, Kanai Lal
241. Brahmanism, Jainism and Buddhism in Andhra Desa / Arundhati, P.
242. Brains, Buddhas, and Believing: The Problem of Intentionality in Classical Buddhist and Cognitive-Scientific Philosophy of Mind / Arnold, Dan
243. Breathe! You Are Alive: Sutra on the Full Awareness of Breathing / Hanh, Thich Nhat
244. Brhatkatha-Sloka-Samgraha of Buddhasvamin: Sanskrit Text and English Translation with Notes by Dr. Sudarshan Kumar Sharma
245. Brief History of Buddhist Studies in Europe and America / De Jong, J.W.
246. A Brief Introduction to Buddhist Deities in Thangka / Pakhrin, Lama P.
247. Brilliant Moon: The Autobiography of Dilgo Khyentse (Includes Recollections from Family, Friends, and Students) / Palmo, Ani Jinba (Tr.)
248. Bringing Buddhism to the West: A Life of Sangharakshita / Subhuti
249. Bronzes from Bangladesh: A Study of Buddhist Images from District Chittagong / Mitra, Debala
250. Buddh Jaisa Shuddh Man (in Hindi) / Kamble, Dharmaraj D.
251. Buddha / Auboyer, Jeannine
252. Buddha / Ortner, Jon
253. Buddha (8 Volumes Box Set) / Tezuka, Osamu (1928-1989)
254. Buddha and Bodhisattva: A Hindu View / Biswas, A.K.
255. Buddha and Buddhism / Banerjee, Biswanath & Chaudhuri, Sukomal (Eds.)
256. Buddha and Buddhism / Lillie, Arthur
257. Buddha and Buddhist Synods in India and Abroad / Thakur, Amarnath (b. 1958)
258. Buddha and Dr Fuhrer: An Archaeological Scandal / Allen, Charles
259. Buddha and Early Buddhism: Collection of Articles from the Indian Historical Quarterly / Mahendra & Mittal, P. (Comp.)
260. The Buddha and his Dhamma / Ambedkar, B.R. (Dr.)
261. The Buddha and His Disciples / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
262. The Buddha and His Religion / Saint Hilaire, J. Barthelemy
263. The Buddha and His Teachings / Narada
264. Buddha and His Teachings / Ward, Edith
265. Buddha and the Christ: Explorations in Buddhist and Christian Dialogue / Lefebure, D. Leo
266. Buddha and the General Myths / Bhardwaj, M.
267. Buddha and the Gospel of Buddhism / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
268. The Buddha and the Sahibs / Allen, Charles
269. Buddha and the Spread of Buddhism in India and Abroad: Collection of Articles from the Indian Historical Quarterly / Mahendra & Mittal, P. (Comp.)
270. Buddha aur Baudha Dharma (in Hindi) / Chanchreek, K.L. & Om Prakash
271. Buddha Aur Buddhattva; (in Hindi) / Raman, R.S.
272. Buddha Carita of Asvaghosha (Sanskrit Text, English Translation, Index of Verse and Photographs of Archaeological Evidence) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
273. Buddha Charit: Ek Kavya, Itihas aur Darshan / Mishra, Manu (Dr.)
274. The Buddha Cries! Karmapa Conundrum / Maheshwari, A.
275. Buddha Dharma: Jeevan Paddatiyan / Mishra, Vasundhra
276. Buddha evam Dhamm mein Dr. Ambedkar ka Darshan / Naik, Priti
277. The Buddha Eye: An Anthology of the Kyoto School and its Contemporaries / Franck, Frederick (Ed.)
278. The Buddha from Dolpo: A Study of the Life and Thought of the Tibetan Master Dolpopa Sherab Gyaltsen / Stearns, Cyrus
279. A Buddha from Korea: The Zen Teachings of T'aego (Translated with Commentary) / Cleary, J.C. (Tr.)
280. Buddha Gaya through the Ages / Ahir, D.C.
281. Buddha Gaya: The Hermitage of Sakya Muni / Mitra, Rajendra Lal
282. The Buddha Image: Its Origin and Development / Krishan, Y. & Tadikonda, Kalpana K.
283. The Buddha in Daily Life: An Introduction to the Buddhism of Nichiren / Causton, Richard
284. Buddha in Gandhara Art and other Buddhist Sites / Nagar, Shanti Lal
285. Buddha in Paradise: A Celebration in Himalayan Art / Mullin, Glenn H. & Stoddard, Heather
286. Buddha in the Waiting Room: Simple Truths about the Health, Illness and Healing / Brenner, Paul
287. Buddha Kavyanjali / Shri Prasad (Ed.)
288. Buddha ki Aur / Kumar, Ravindra
289. Buddha ki Pratiksha aur Anya Kahaniya (in Hindi) / Chandra, Anil
290. The Buddha Mimansa: The Buddha and His Relation to the Religion of the Vedas / Maitreya
291. The Buddha Mimansa: The Buddha Relation to Vedic Religion / His Holiness The Swami Maharaja Yogiraja (Ed.)
292. Buddha Mind / Piparaiya, Ram K. (Ed.)
293. Buddha Mind, Buddha Body: Walking Toward Enlightenment / Hanh, Thick Nhat
294. Buddha Nature / King, Salie B.
295. The Buddha Nature: A Study of the Tathagatagarbha and Alayavijnana / Brown, Brian Edward
296. Buddha of Infinite Light: The Teachings of Shin Buddhism, The Japanese Way of Wisdom and Compassion / Suzuki, Daisetz Teitaro (1879-1966)
297. The Buddha Rediscovered In The Light of J. Krishnamurti / Deshpande, Sudhakar
298. The Buddha Said: Meeting the Challenge of Life's Difficulties / Osho
299. The Buddha Walks into a Bar: A Guide to Life for a New Generation / Rinzler, Lodro
300. Buddha Within: Tathagatagarbha Doctrine according to the Shen-tong interpretation of the Ratnagotravibhaga / Hookham, S.K.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)