Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Buddhism
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 1001 Pearls of Buddhist Wisdom / Biddulph, Desmond
2. 108 Buddhist Statues in Tibet: Evolution of Tibetan Sculptures / Schroeder, Ulrich Von
3. 1325 Buddhist Ways to be Happy / Kipfer, Barbara Ann
4. 365 Dalai Lama: Daily Advice from the Heart (Inspiring New Teachings) / Ricard, Matthieu (Ed.)
5. 366 Readings from Buddhism / Weyer, Robert Van De (Ed.)
6. The A to Z of Buddhism / Prebish, Charles S.
7. The Abhidhamma Philosophy or the Psycho-Ethical Philosophy of Early Buddhism (2 Parts in one) / Kashyap, Bhikkhu J.
9. Abhidhammapitake Puggalapannattipali (Text with Hindi translation) / Pathak, Om Prakash & Gaur, Veena (Trs. & Eds.)
10. Abhidhammapitake Puggalapannattipali (with English translation) / Pathak, Om Prakash & Gaur, Veena (Eds.)
11. Abhidhammatthasamgaho; 2 Volumes
12. Abhidhammavataro by Acariya Buddhadatta / Tiwari, Mahesh (Ed.) (Prof.)
13. Abhidhamyatthasangaho / Singh, Parmanand
14. Abhidharma Buddhism to 150 A.D. / Potter, Karl H.; Buswell, Robert E.; Jaini, Padmanabh S. & Reat, Noble Ross (Eds.)
15. The Abhidharmakosa & Bhasya of Acarya Vasubandhu with Sphutartha Commentary of Acarya Yasomittra, Edited by Swami Dwarika Das Shastri; 4 Volumes (bound in 2)
16. Abhidharmakosa: A Study with a New Perspective / Bapat, Lata
17. Abhidharmakosa-Bhasya of Vasubandhu: The Treasury of Abhidharma and its (Auto) Commentary, 4 Volumes / Sangpo, Gelong Lodro (Tr.)
18. Abhisamayalankara-Prajnaparamita-Upadesa-Sastra: The Work of Boddhisattva Maitreya / Stcherbatsky, Th. & Obermiller, E. (Eds.)
19. About The Three Lines That Strike Key Points: An Explanation of Thorough Cut With Direct Crossing Woven In by Dodrupchen III, Tenpa'i Nyima / Duff, Tony (Tr.)
20. Absence of the Buddha Image in Early Buddhist Art: Toward its Significance in Comparative Religion / Tanaka, Kanoko
21. Absorbing Buddha / Prasoon, Srikant (Prof.)
22. An Account of an Embassy to the Court of the Teshoo Lama in Tibet: Containing a narrative of a journey through Bootan and part of Tibet 1774-1783 / Turner, Samuel
23. Activating Bodhichitta: The Awakening Mind and Meditation on Compassion / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
24. The Adornment of the Middle Way: Shantarakshita's Madhyamakalankara with Commentary by Jamgon Mipham
25. The Advaita Tradition in Indian Philosophy: A Study of Advaita in Buddhism, Vedanta and Kashmira Shaivism / Sharma, Chandradhar
26. Advanced History of Buddhism: Monasteries and Temples / Gupta, Sameer Das
27. Advayasiddhi: The Tantric View of Laksminkara (Sanskrit text with English translation & critical annotation) / Mishra, Ramprasad
28. Adventures with the Buddha: A Personal Buddhism Reader / Paine, Jeffery (Ed.)
29. Advice from Buddha Sakyamuni: An Abridged Exposition of the Precepts for Bhiksus / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
30. Advice on Dying and Living a Better Life / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
31. An Aesthetic Voyage of Indo Tibetan Painting: Alchi and Tabo / Singh, A.K. (Dr.)
32. Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India / Patil, Parimal G.
33. Agama and Tripitaka Eka Anusilana: A Critical Comparative Study of the Jain and Buddhist Canonical Literature: Vol 1 / Jain, B. Sed
34. Agama and Tripitaka: A comparative study of Lord Mahavira and Lord Buddha; 3 Volumes / Shri Nagraj ji, Rashtrasant Muni
35. Age of Buddhism / Gajrani, Shiv & Ram, S.
36. Ahimsa: Based on Buddhism and Gandhism / Nath, Meeta (Dr.)
37. Ajanta Paintings: Unidentified and Misinterpreted / Talim, Meena (Dr.)
38. Ajanta, photography by Jean Louis / Okada, Amina
39. Ajanta: Handbook of the Paintings; 3 Volumes / Schlingloff, Dieter
40. Alchemy of Accomplishment: Instructions of Mountain Dharma, Heart Guidance on the Practice Expressed in an Easy-to-Understand Way by Dudjom Rinpoche Jigdrel Yeshe Dorje / Duff, Tony (Tr.)
41. Alchi: The Living Heritage of Ladakh (1000 Years of Buddhist Art) / Tsering, Nawang
42. All You Ever Wanted to Know from His Holiness The Dalai Lama on Happiness, Life, Living, and Much More / Malhotra, Rajiv
43. The All-Pervading Melodious Drumbeat: The Life of Ra Lotsawa / Senge, Ra Yeshe
44. Along the Buddhist Path: The Meditator's Companion to the Sacred Sites in India and Nepal / Goldberg, Kory & Decary, Michelle
45. Along the Buddhist Trail / Gogoi, B.K.
46. Along the Kali Gandaki: The Ancient-Salt Route in Western Nepal, the Thakalis, Bond Kar and Lamaist Monasteries / Rai, Ratan Kumar
47. Amala Prajna: Aspects of Buddhist Studies / Samtani, N.H. & et. al. (Eds.)
48. Amarakosa and its Tibetan translation 'chi med mdzod: A metrical dictionary of Sanskrit Language by Amarasimha with its Tibetan translation made by Mahapandita Kirticandra and yar-luns Lo-tse-ba Grags-pa-rgyal-mtshan / Vidyabhusana, Satish Chandra (Ed.)
49. Amarsingh Virachit Amarkosha - Amarkosha of Shri Madmarsingh (Sanskrit text with Hindi translation) (Sampurna/Complete) / Jha, Pandit Vishva Nath
50. Ambedkar and Buddhism / Sangharakshita
51. Ambedkar and Buddhism / Vyas, Dharam C.
52. Ambedkar on Buddhist Conversion and its Impact / Singh, Sanghasen (Ed.)
53. Ambedkar, Dalits and Buddhism: Collection of Dr Ambedkar Memorial Annual Lectures / Ram, Nandu (Ed.)
54. Ambedkar's Perspective on Buddhism and Other Religions / Naik, Chandrashekhar Dajiba
55. The Ambrosia Heart Tantra: The Secret Oral Teaching on the Eight Branches of the Science of Healing / Kelsang, Jhampa (Tr.)
56. Amitabha-Buddha-Srih: Gems of Buddhism / Kulshreshtha, Sushma (Ed.)
57. Anagarika Dharmapala: In Spiritual Quadruplets / Prasoon, Shrikant
58. Anagatavamsa Desana: The Serman of the Chronicle To-Be / Holt, John Clifford (Ed.)
59. Analysis of the Abhisamayalamkara / Obermiller, E.
60. Analysis of the Kanjur / Csoma de Koros, Alexander
61. Analytical Study of Abhidharmakosa / Chaudhary, Sukomal (Dr.)
62. An Analytical Study of Four Nikayas / Barua, Dipak Kumar
63. Anatta Anatmata: An Analysis of Buddhist Anti-Substantialist Crusade / Chinchore, Mangala R.
64. Ancient Buddhist Monasteries: India and Nepal / Gajrani, S.
65. Ancient Indian Culture / Singh, P.
66. Ancient Indian Education: Brahmanical and Buddhist / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
67. Ancient Indian Influence on Japanese Culture: A Comparative Study of Civilizations / Kaburagi, Yoshihiro
68. Ancient Wisdom: Modern World / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
69. Angayuttaranikayo; 12 Volumes
70. Aniccata/ Anityata: An Analysis of the Buddhist Opposition to Permanence/ Stability and Alternative Foundation of Ontology and or Anthropology / Chinchore, Mangala R.
71. Animals in Early Buddhism / Singh, Arvind Kumar
72. Anthology of Well-Spoken Advice on the Graded Paths of the Mind / Dhargyey, Geshe Ngawang
73. Anumana Pramana: Jain evam Baudha Nyaya ki Drishti mein / Singh, Pradhuman Shah (Dr.)
74. Apparitions of the Self: The Secret Autobiographies of a Tibetan Visionary / Gyatso, Janet
75. Approaching the Land of Bliss: Religious Praxis in the Cult of Amitabha / Payne, Richard K. & Tanaka, Kenneth K. (Eds.)
76. Archaeological Findings from the Homeland of Buddha / Chaturvedi, Prem Sagar
77. An Archaeological History of Indian Buddhism / Fogelin, Lars
78. Archaeology of Early Buddhism / Fogelin, Lars
79. Ardha Magadhi Dictionary: Illustrated Literature, Philosophic & Scientific by Shatabhadani Ratana Chandji Maharaj; 5 Volumes (in Prakrit, Hindi, Sanskrit, Gujarati & English)
80. Ariana Antiqua: A Descriptive Account of the Antiquities and Coins of Afghanistan with a Memoir on the Building Called Topes, by C. Masson / Wilson, H.H.
81. The Arrow and the Spindle Studies in History, Myths, Rituals and Beliefs in Tibet / Karmay, Samten G.
82. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
83. Art and Devotion at a Buddhist Temple in the Indian Himalaya / Kerin, Kerin Melissa R.
84. Art and Iconography of the Buddha Images / Verma, Shailendra Kumar
85. Art and Vision of Aurangabad Caves / Quresi, Dulari
86. Art from India, Nepal and Tibet: In the John and Berthe Ford Collection / Pal, Pratapaditya
87. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
88. The Art of Awakening: A User's Guide to Tibetan Buddhist Art and Practice / Lhadrepa, Konchog & Davis, Charlotte
89. The Art of Happiness at Work / Lama, H.H. Dalai & Cutler, Howard
90. The Art of Happiness in a Troubled World / Lama, H.H. The Dalai & Cutler, Howard
91. The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV & Cutler, Howard C.
92. The Art of Living: A Guide to Contentment, Joy and Fulfillment / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
93. The Art of Peace: Nobel Peace Laureates Discuss Human Rights, Conflict and Reconciliation / Hopkins, Jeffery (Ed.)
94. The Art of Tantra / Rawson, Philip
95. Art Treasures from Dresden / National Museum (Comp.)
96. Artful Beneficence: Selections from the David R. Nalin Himalayan Art Collection / Kerin, Melissa R.
97. The Arts of Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen: Its Religious Belief's and Philosophy / Ross, Nancy Wilson
98. The Aryamanjusrimulakalpa, 3 Volumes / Sastri, M.M.T. Ganapati (Ed.)
99. The Aryan Path of the Buddha / Gupta, K. Manohar
100. Asanga's Mahayanasamgraha Chapter III (Translation and Tibetan Text) / Watanabe, Chikafumi
101. Asceticism and Healing in Ancient India: Medicine in the Buddhist Monastery / Zysk, Kenneth G.
102. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
103. Asceticism in Ancient India: In Brahmanical, Buddhist, Jaina and Ajivika Societies: From the earliest times to the period of Sankaracharya / Chakraborty, Haripada
104. Asdhammo Santano: Dhammpad Bhagwan Buddh Ke Desana; 12 Volumes / Osho
105. Ashvaghosha Krit Buddhacharita, 4th Edition (Sanskrit text with Hindi translation) / Chaudhary, Suryanarayan (Ed. & Tr.)
106. Asiatic Mythology: A Detailed Description and Explanation of the Mythologies of all the Great Nations of Asia / Hackin, Huart & et. al.
107. Asoka as Depicted in His Edicts / Hazra, Kanai Lal
108. Asoka: The Buddhist Emperor of India (Third Edition, Revised & Enlarged) / Smith, Vincent A.
109. Asoka: The Great / Ahir, D.C.
110. Aspects of Buddha Dhamma / Chaudhary, Angraj
111. Aspects of Buddhist Culture from Tibetan Sources / Banerjee, A.C.
112. Aspects of Buddhist Sanskrit: Proceedings of an International Symposium / Mishra, Kameshwar Nath (Ed.)
113. An Assault on Humanity: Afghanistan in Cultural Perspective / Mishra, Shri Krishna
114. Astasahasrika Prajnaparamita with Haribhadra's commentary called Aloka edited by Dr. P.L. Vaidya
115. Astrological Lore in the Buddhist Sardulakarnavadana / Sharma, Sharmishta
116. Astrology in Buddhism: Buddhist Practice to Modern Astrology / Shaneman, Jhampa & Angel, Jan V.
117. Asvaghosa and His Times / Khosla, Sarla
118. Asvaghosa's Buddhacarita or Acts of the Buddha (Sanskrit text with English translation Cantos I to XIV translated from the original Sanskrit and cantos XV to XXVIII translated from the Tibetan and Chinese versions together with and introduction and notes) / Johnston, E.H. (Tr.)
119. Asvaghosa's Buddhacarita: A Study / Sarma, Nripendra Nath
120. Asvaghosh Praneet Buddhacharit: Ek Adhyayan / Tiwari, Sanjay Kumar
121. Atha Vairagyashatakam: Sanskrit Shlokas on Asceticism, Peace of Mind, Discovery of Self, Importance of Meditation and on Renunciation / Tandon, Rajendra
122. Atisa and Tibet: Life and Works of Depamkara Srijnana in Relation to the History and Religion of Tibet with Tibetan Sources / Chattopadhyaya, Alaka (Tr.)
123. Atisha and Buddhism in Tibet / Tulku, Lama Doboom & Mullin, Glann H. (Comp. & Trs.)
124. Atmatattvaviveka by Udayanacarya with Translation, Explanation and Analytical-Critical Survey / Dravid, Narayan Shastri (Dr.)
125. Atthasalini-Atthayojanaya by Bhadantacariya Buddhaghosa / Tripathi, Ramasankara (Ed.) (Prof.)
126. Autobiography / Das, Sarat Chandra
127. The Autobiography of His Eminence Sharchen Ludingpa Jamyang Tenpai Nyima (in Tibetan) / Yonten, Hochotsang Kunga & Acharya Sonam Wangyal (Eds.)
128. The Autobiography of Jamgon Kaongtrul: A Gem of Many Colors / Barron, Richard (Ed.)
129. Avadana-Kalpalata of Ksemendra, edited Dr. Sridhar Tripathi; 2 Volumes
130. Avadanasataka, edited by Dr. P.L. Vaidya
131. The Awakening of Faith in the Mahayana Doctrine: The New Buddhism by the Patriarch Ashvagosha (Translated into Chinese by Paramartha), Translated into English by Timothy Richard
132. Awakening the Mind, Lightening the Heart / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
133. Awakening the Sleeping Buddha / Situpa, Tai (The Twelfth)
134. B.R. Ambedkar: Buddhist Revolution and Counter-Revolution in Ancient India / Ahir, D.C.
135. B.R. Ambedkar: His Relevance Today / Rao, J.S. Narayan; Somasekhar, A. & Audiseshaiah, K. (Eds.)
136. B.R. Ambedkar: The Buddha and His Dhamma - A Critical Edition / Rathore, Aakash Singh & Verma, Ajay (Eds.)
137. Back Over the Mountains: A Journey to the Buddha Within / Marshall, Jane
138. Bagh Caves: Painting and Sculptures / Talim, Meena
139. Bamiyan, Hariti and Kindred Iconics / Sharma, Nirmala
140. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
141. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
142. Barabudur: Archaeological Description; 5 Volumes / Krom, N.J.
143. Basic Buddhism: Exploring Buddhism and Zen / Huai-chin, Nan
144. The Basic Conception of Buddhism / Bhattacharya, Vidhushekhara
145. Bauddh Darshan ka Udbhav evam Vikas (in Hindi) / Meshram, Manish (Dr.)
146. Bauddh Dharma Darshan (in Hindi) / Dev, Narendra
147. Bauddha Darsana Mimamsa: A Comprehensive Exposition of the Buddhist Religion and Philosophy with the Origin and Development of the Important Schools of the Buddhistic Thought / Upadhyaya, Acharya Baladeva
148. Bauddha Tantra Kosa (3 Parts) / Shashni, Thinlay Ram (Ed.)
149. Bauddhalaghugrantha Samgraha: A Collection of Minor Buddhist Texts, edited by Janardan Pandey
150. Bauddhastotrasamgraha / Bauddha-Stotra-Samgraha (108 Pracheen Baudddhastotron ki Pratham Mala / A Collection of One Hundred Eight Old Buddhist Hymns - First Series) / Pandeya, Janardan Shastri (Comp. & Ed.)
151. Baudh Gyan-Mimansha / Sharma, Hariprakash (Dr.)
152. Baudh Kala Mein Nari / Rao, Vinay Kumar
153. Baudha Dharm ka Itihas: Ujjaini Parikshetra ke Vishesh Sandarbh mein / Ahirwar, Ramkumar (Dr.)
154. The Baudhayana Srautasutra: Critically Edited and Translated by Chintamani Ganesh Kashikar; 4 Volumes
155. The Baudhayana Srautasutram: With the Commentary of Bhavaswamin and Gopalabhatta, 5 Volumes / Dharmadhikari, T.N. (Ed.)
156. Becoming Enlightened / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
157. Becoming the Buddha: The Ritual of Image Consecration in Thailand / Swearer, Donald K.
158. The Beginnings of Buddhist Art in Indian and Central Asian Archaeology / Foucher, A.
159. Being As Becoming: Studies in Early Buddhism / Pandit, Motilal
160. Being As Consciousness: Yogacara Philosophy of Buddhism / Tola, Fernando & Dragonetti, Carmen
161. Being Nobody, Going Nowhere: Meditations on the Buddhist Path / Khema, Ayya
162. Being Peace / Hanh, Thich Nhat
163. The Bejewelled Buddha: From India to Burma / Bautze-Picron, Claudine
164. Bemerkungen Zur Buddhistischen Doktrin Der Momentanheit Des Seienden: Dharmakirtis Sattvanumana / Oethe, Claus
165. The Best Buddhist Writing 2011 / McLeod, Melvin (Ed.)
166. Beyond Dogma / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
167. Beyond Eternity through Mysticism / Bhutia, Lama Thinley Dorjey
168. Beyond Religion: Ethics for a Whole World / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
169. Beyond the Word: Buddhist Approach to Knowledge and Reality / Pandit, Motilal
170. The Bhadramayakaravyakarana (Introduction, Tibetan texts, translation and notes) / Regamey, Konstanly
171. Bhagwan Buddh ka Arya Vaidik Sanatan Hindu Darshan (in Hindi) / Acharya Shilak Ram
172. Bhagwan Buddha (in Hindi) / Raman, R.S.
173. Bhagwan Buddha: Jeevan aur Vani / Prasoon, Shrikant
174. Bhagwan Gautam Buddha: Jeevan aur Darshan (in Hindi) / Chanchreek, K.L.
175. Bhaisajya-Guru-Sutra: Kashmiri Buddhist Manuscript (Original Sanskrit Text with Introduction and Commentary) / Hassnain, F.M. & Sumi, Token D.
176. Bharatiyasamskrtau Pravrajita Narinamavadanam of Dr. Ramesa Kumara Dwivedi
177. Bhavanakrama of Kamalasila (Translated into English) / Sharma, Parmananda (Tr.)
178. Bhikkhuni Patimokkha of the Six Schools (Translated into English) / Singh, Charsumaran Kabil (Tr.)
179. The Bhilsa Topes or Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
180. The Bhilsa Topes: Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
181. Bhota-Prakasa: A Tibetan Chrestomathy with Introduction, Skeleton Grammar, Notes, Texts, and Vocabularies / Bhattacharya, Vidhushekhara
182. Bibliography on Buddhism / Hanayama, Shinsho
183. Bibliography on Indian Buddhist Art and Archaeology / Chakraborty, Utpal
184. Bibliotheca Buddhica: A Century of Edifying Tales, belonging to the Hinayana; 30 Volumes (in 32 Parts) / Tekstov, Sobranie Buddhijskich
185. Bimbamana of Gautamiyasastra as Heard by Sariputra: The Buddhist Iconometry / Marasinghe, E.W.
186. Bioethics and Buddhism / Sai, Ch. Venkata Siva (Dr.)
187. The Biography of The Great Yogi Milarepa: The Guide to Deliverance and Omniscience, compiled by gTsan-sMyon He-ru-ka / Negi, Ramesh Chandra (Tr. & Ed.)
188. The Birth of Indian Psychology and its Development in Buddhism / Rhys Davids, C.A.F.
189. Blazing Splendor: The Memoirs of the Dzogchen Yogi Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche / Kunsang, Erik Pema & Schmidt, Marcia Binder
190. The Blooming of a Lotus: Guided Meditation Exercised for Healing and Transformation / Hanh, Thich Nhat
191. Bod brda'i tshig mdzod: Tibetan Dictionary containing 22195 words & many newly coined words to keep abreast with modern Tibetan Studies / Dagyab, Loden Sherap (Brag-gyab-Blo-ldan Ses-rab)
192. Boddh Darshan ki Parampra aur Sant Ravidas / Chand, Ramesh
193. Boddh Pragya Sindhu, Vols.1-8 (in Hindi) / Sharma, Satya Prakash & Labh, Baid Nath (Eds.)
194. Boddh Siddhant Vimarsh-Shanti Bhikshu Shashtri by Dr. Sangha Sen Singh
195. Boddhicharyavtara / Singh, Parmanand
196. Boddhyugeen Bharat: India in the Buddhist Period Rastriya Sangosthi Shodhlekh Sangrah / Dube, Sita Ram
197. Bodh Gaya (Monumental Legacy Series) / Asher, Frederick M.
198. Bodh Gaya Shiva-Buddha / Narayan, S.
199. Bodh Gaya: The Holy Pilgrimage of Buddhists / Madhukar, Kumar Himansu & Sahay, Brindaban Behari
200. Bodhicaryavatara of Acarya Santideva / Tripathi, R.S. (Ed.)
201. Bodhicaryavatara of Santideva with the commentary Panjika of Prajnakaramati, edited by Dr. P.L. Vaidya and Sridhar Tripathi
202. The Bodhicaryavatara of Santideva: Entering the Path of Enlightenment (Translation with a Guide) / Matics, Marion L. (Tr.)
203. Bodhipathapradipa of Dipankara Srijnana: A guide for realising the path of bodhi reconciling the Madhyamika Sunyavada, Vijnanavada of Yogacharins and the doctrine of Mahayanic Sutras, with Sanskrit text, English translation and critical annotation / Mishra, Ram Prasad
204. Bodhisattva and Sunyata: In the Early and Developed Buddhist Traditions / Huong, Bhikkhuni Gioi
205. Bodhisattva Doctrine in Buddhism / Kawamura, Leslie S. (Ed.)
206. Bodhisattva of Compassion: The Mystical Tradition of Kuan Yin / Blofeld, John
207. The Bodhisattva Path: Based on the Ugrapariprccha, a Mahayana Sutra (A Study and Translation) / Nattier, Jan
208. The Bodhisattva Vow: The Essential Practices of Mahayana Buddhism / Gyatso, Geshe Kelsang
209. The Bodhisattva Warriors: The Origin Inner Philosophy, History and Symbolism of the Buddhist Martial Art within India and China / Tomio, Shifu Nagaboshi
210. The Bodhisattva's Brain: Buddhism Naturalized / Flanagan, Owen
211. Bodhisattvas of the Forest and the Formation of the Mahayana: A Study and Translation of the Rastrapalapariprccha-sutra / Boucher, Deniel
212. Bodhisiri: A Festschrift to Annapareddy Venkateswara Reddy (Buddhaghoshudu) / Reddy, P. Chenna & Reddy, E. Siva Nagi (Eds.)
213. Bodily Self-Sacrifice in Indian Buddhist Literature / Ohnuma, Reiko
214. The Bodyless Dakini Dharma: The Dakini Hearing Lineage of the Kagyu: The Original Vajra Verses, Sadhana, and Padma Karpo's Thorough Explanation / Duff, Tony
215. Bon: Its Encounter with Buddhism in Tibet / Bansal, B.L.
216. Bon: The Magic Word: The Indigenous Religion of Tibet / Karmay, Samten G. & Watt, Jeff (Eds.)
217. Bon-sgo: Tibetan Bon Journal; Vols. 1-5, 7, 9-17
218. The Book of Buddha / Subramaniam, Arundhathi
219. The Book of Buddhas: Ritual Symbolism used on Buddhist Statuary and Ritual Objects / Jansen, Eva Rudy
220. The Book of Five Rings / Musashi, Miyamoto
221. The Book of the Gradual Sayings: (Anguttara-Nikaya) or More-Numbered Suttas; 5 Volumes / Woodward, F.L. & Hare, E.M. (Trs.)
222. The Book of the Kindred Sayings (Samyutta-Nikaya) or Grouped Suttas; 5 Volumes / Rhys Davids, C.A.F. & Woodward, F.L. (Trs. & Eds.)
223. Borobudur: Pyramid of the Cosmic Buddha / Voute, Caesar & Long, Mark
224. The Brahmanical and Buddhist Gods and Goddesses in Himachal Pradesh / Hazra, Kanai Lal
225. Brahmanism, Jainism and Buddhism in Andhra Desa / Arundhati, P.
226. Brains, Buddhas, and Believing: The Problem of Intentionality in Classical Buddhist and Cognitive-Scientific Philosophy of Mind / Arnold, Dan
227. Breathe! You Are Alive: Sutra on the Full Awareness of Breathing / Hanh, Thich Nhat
228. Brhatkatha-Sloka-Samgraha of Buddhasvamin: Sanskrit Text and English Translation with Notes by Dr. Sudarshan Kumar Sharma
229. Brief History of Buddhist Studies in Europe and America / De Jong, J.W.
230. A Brief Introduction to Buddhist Deities in Thangka / Pakhrin, Lama P.
231. Brilliant Moon: The Autobiography of Dilgo Khyentse (Includes Recollections from Family, Friends, and Students) / Palmo, Ani Jinba (Tr.)
232. Bringing Buddhism to the West: A Life of Sangharakshita / Subhuti
233. Bronzes from Bangladesh: A Study of Buddhist Images from District Chittagong / Mitra, Debala
234. Buddh Jaisa Shuddh Man (in Hindi) / Kamble, Dharmaraj D.
235. Buddha / Auboyer, Jeannine
236. Buddha / Ortner, Jon
237. Buddha (8 Volumes Box Set) / Tezuka, Osamu (1928-1989)
238. Buddha and Bodhisattva: A Hindu View / Biswas, A.K.
239. Buddha and Buddhism / Banerjee, Biswanath & Chaudhuri, Sukomal (Eds.)
240. Buddha and Buddhism / Lillie, Arthur
241. Buddha and Buddhist Synods in India and Abroad / Thakur, Amarnath (b. 1958)
242. Buddha and Dr Fuhrer: An Archaeological Scandal / Allen, Charles
243. Buddha and Early Buddhism: Collection of Articles from the Indian Historical Quarterly / Mahendra & Mittal, P. (Comp.)
244. The Buddha and his Dhamma / Ambedkar, B.R. (Dr.)
245. The Buddha and His Disciples / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
246. The Buddha and His Religion / Saint Hilaire, J. Barthelemy
247. The Buddha and His Teachings / Narada
248. Buddha and His Teachings / Ward, Edith
249. Buddha and Love: Timeless Wisdom for Modern Relationships / Nydahl, Lama Ole
250. Buddha and the Christ: Explorations in Buddhist and Christian Dialogue / Lefebure, D. Leo
251. Buddha and the General Myths / Bhardwaj, M.
252. Buddha and the Gospel of Buddhism / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
253. The Buddha and the Sahibs / Allen, Charles
254. Buddha and the Spread of Buddhism in India and Abroad: Collection of Articles from the Indian Historical Quarterly / Mahendra & Mittal, P. (Comp.)
255. Buddha aur Baudha Dharma (in Hindi) / Chanchreek, K.L. & Om Prakash
256. Buddha Aur Buddhattva; (in Hindi) / Raman, R.S.
257. Buddha Carita of Asvaghosha (Sanskrit Text, English Translation, Index of Verse and Photographs of Archaeological Evidence) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
258. Buddha Charit: Ek Kavya, Itihas aur Darshan / Mishra, Manu (Dr.)
259. The Buddha Cries! Karmapa Conundrum / Maheshwari, A.
260. Buddha Dharma: Jeevan Paddatiyan / Mishra, Vasundhra
261. Buddha evam Dhamm mein Dr. Ambedkar ka Darshan / Naik, Priti
262. The Buddha Eye: An Anthology of the Kyoto School and its Contemporaries / Franck, Frederick (Ed.)
263. The Buddha from Dolpo: A Study of the Life and Thought of the Tibetan Master Dolpopa Sherab Gyaltsen / Stearns, Cyrus
264. A Buddha from Korea: The Zen Teachings of T'aego (Translated with Commentary) / Cleary, J.C. (Tr.)
265. Buddha Gaya through the Ages / Ahir, D.C.
266. Buddha Gaya: The Hermitage of Sakya Muni / Mitra, Rajendra Lal
267. The Buddha Image: Its Origin and Development / Krishan, Y. & Tadikonda, Kalpana K.
268. The Buddha in Daily Life: An Introduction to the Buddhism of Nichiren / Causton, Richard
269. Buddha in Gandhara Art and other Buddhist Sites / Nagar, Shanti Lal
270. Buddha in Paradise: A Celebration in Himalayan Art / Mullin, Glenn H. & Stoddard, Heather
271. Buddha in the Waiting Room: Simple Truths about the Health, Illness and Healing / Brenner, Paul
272. Buddha Kavyanjali / Shri Prasad (Ed.)
273. Buddha ke Pratiksha aur Anya Kahaniya (in Hindi) / Chandra, Anil
274. Buddha ki Aur / Kumar, Ravindra
275. The Buddha Mimansa: The Buddha and His Relation to the Religion of the Vedas / Maitreya
276. The Buddha Mimansa: The Buddha Relation to Vedic Religion / His Holiness The Swami Maharaja Yogiraja (Ed.)
277. Buddha Mind / Piparaiya, Ram K. (Ed.)
278. Buddha Mind, Buddha Body: Walking Toward Enlightenment / Hanh, Thick Nhat
279. Buddha Nature / King, Salie B.
280. The Buddha Nature: A Study of the Tathagatagarbha and Alayavijnana / Brown, Brian Edward
281. Buddha of Infinite Light: The Teachings of Shin Buddhism, The Japanese Way of Wisdom and Compassion / Suzuki, Daisetz Teitaro (1879-1966)
282. The Buddha Party: How the People's Republic of China Works to Define and Control Tibetan Buddhism / Powers, John
283. The Buddha Rediscovered In The Light of J. Krishnamurti / Deshpande, Sudhakar
284. The Buddha Said: Meeting the Challenge of Life's Difficulties / Osho
285. The Buddha Walks into a Bar: A Guide to Life for a New Generation / Rinzler, Lodro
286. Buddha Within: Tathagatagarbha Doctrine according to the Shen-tong interpretation of the Ratnagotravibhaga / Hookham, S.K.
287. Buddha: A Path of Virtue / Singh, Vidyotma
288. Buddha: A Revolutionary and Reformer / Chandra, Ramesh & et. al.
289. The Buddha: A Short Biography / Strong, John S.
290. Buddha: A Story of Enlightenment / Chopra, Deepak
291. The Buddha: A Very Short Introduction / Carrithers, Michael
292. Buddha: Birth to Nirvana / Pant, Jitendra
293. Buddha: His Life and Teachings
294. Buddha: His Life, His Doctrine, His Order / Oldenberg, Hermann (Dr.)
295. Buddha: His Nirvana and Mahaparinirvana / Krishnamurthy, K. & Padmanabha, K.
296. Buddha: Puja Geet / Prasoon, Srikant (Prof.)
297. Buddha: Radiant Awakening / Menzies, Jackie (Ed.)
298. Buddha: Religion and Meditation / Mahmud, S. Jafar
299. Buddha: The Enlightened / Daljeet
300. Buddha: The Intelligent Heart / Shearer, Alistair
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)