Along the Buddhist Path is a unique guidebook covering India and Nepal's sacred sites; indispensable for the modern-day practitioner of the Buddhist's teachings. It:
* Offers a rich anthology of deeply inspiring stories relating to each of the pilgrimage sites connected to the Buddha's life and teaching.
* Provides detailed descriptions of each of the sites, including insider information on what to see and tips on transportation, accommodation and local cuisine.
* Suggests excursions and activities in the vicinity of both ancient and modern sites.
* Highlights established Vipassana meditation centres that are best suited to accommodate visiting meditatiors.
* Includes an in-depth travel section to help meditators prepare for a safe launch from home and cultivate cultural sensibilities.
* Presents practical information with helpful maps, creative artwork and spirited narratives from experienced travellers.