Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Arts and Architecture > Architecture
Displaying 1 - 246
1. 18vi Sadi Ki Sthapatyakala: Dungarpur Rajya Ke Vishesh Sandharbh Mein / Architecture of 18th Century: In Special Reference of Dungarpur State (in Hindi) / Bohra, Malika (Dr.)
2. Akbar, The Aesthete / Indu Anand
3. American Colonial Architecture / Jackson, J.
4. Ancient Art Architecture and Environment / Pathak, H.K.
5. Ancient Indian Architecture: From Blossom to Bloom / Maheshwari, Sanjeev & Rajeev Garg
6. Architectural Antiquities of Western India; 3 Volumes / Narasimhachar, R.
7. Architectural Tourism / Girish, Revathy
8. Architecture / Gupta, Samita & Kalamdani, Kiran
9. Architecture in India / Albanese, Marilla
10. Architecture Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries / Hitchcock, H.R.
11. Architecture of Assam / Sharma, P.C. (Dr.)
12. Architecture of Delhi: 1320 A.D-1388 A.D. / Rani, Abha
13. Architecture of India: Ancient to Modern / Mathur, Ramprakash
14. Architecture of Manasara: Text with English translation, notes and index; 3 Volumes / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
15. Architecture of Manasara; 3 Volumes (Original Sanskrit text with English translation and notes) / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
16. Architecture of Manipur (Temples, Tombs and Ancient Palaces) / Singh, Sougrakpam Dharmen (Dr.)
17. Architecture of Santiniketan Tagore's Concept of Space / Das, Samit
18. The Architecture of the Hindus / Ram Raz (Ed.)
19. The Art and Architecture of Ancient America / Kubler, G.
20. The Art and Architecture of China / Sickman, L.
21. Art and Architecture of Dasarna (Malwa) Region / Ali, Rahman
22. Art and Architecture of Himachal Pradesh / Singh, Mian Goverdhan
23. Art and Architecture of Uttarakhand / Handa, O.C. & Jain, Madhu
24. Art and Architecture Recent Researches: Neerajam - A Festschrift Volume in Honour of Prof. P. Neerajakshulu Naidu / Jawaharlal, G.
25. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
26. Art and Architecure of Post Gupta Period: Central India / Khanna, Himani (Dr.)
27. Art and Architecure of South Asia Changes and Continuity / Dhar, R.N.
28. Art and Vision of Aurangabad Caves / Qureshi, Dulari
29. Aspects of Medieval Indian Architecture: A Historical and Archaeological Study in Punjab / Singh, Chand (Dr.)
30. Baroque Architecture ad Sculpture in Ilaly / Ricci, C.
31. Baroque India: The Neo-Roman Religious Architecture of South Asia: A Global Stylistic Survey / Pereira, Jose
32. Beyond the Great Valleys Ladakh: Understanding the Monastic Architecture / Sarkar, Shomika & Shukla, Dipti (Eds.)
33. Bhartiya Vastukala / Lal, C.
34. Bilvapatra: Treasures of Indian Art: Dr. N.P. Joshi Felicitation Volume / Tiwari, M.N.P. & Giri, Kamal (Profs.)
35. Birds and Animals in Mughal Miniature Paintings / Khanam, Zaheda
36. Brahmanical Temple Art and Architecture in Hadoti / Dhaka, Ambika (Dr.)
37. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India / Vashishth, Suraj
38. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
39. Buddhist Heritage of Odisha / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
40. Buddhist Monuments of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
41. Buddhist Sites and Shrines in India: History, Art and Architecture / Ahir, D.C.
42. Bundelkhand Ki Vastukala / Verma, Mahendra
43. Byzantine and Romanesque Architecture; 2 Volumes / Jackson, T.G.
44. Chittorgadh Kirtti-Stambha of Maharana Kumbha: The Idea & The Form 1440-60 A.D. / Nath, R.
45. The Citrakarmasastra ascribed to Manjusri: Being Volume II of Vastuvidyasastra (Edited with an Introduction and an English translation) / Marasinghe, E.W. (Ed. & Tr.)
46. Colour Decoration in Mughal Architecture (India and Pakistan) / Nath, R.
47. A Complete Book on Mughal Architecture History / Ansari, Amir
48. The Complete Guide to Feng Shui / Lin, Henry B.
49. Contemporary Earth Design: A Feng Shui Anthology / Lin, Jami
50. Contribution of Andhra Epigraphy to Temple Architecture / Reddy, A.K.V.S.
51. Cultural Interface of India with Asia: Religion, Art and Architecture / Pande, Anupa & Dhar, Parul Pandya (Eds.)
52. Dakshin Bharatiya Mandir Vastukala (Hindi) / Kumar, Neeti Anil & Kumar, A. Anil
53. Domestic Architecture / Rani, Anupama
54. Early Buddhist Artisans and their Architectural Vocabulary / Settar, S.
55. Early Chalukya Art at Mahakuta / Mohite, Meena
56. Early Chalukyan Temples: Art, Architecture and Iconography (with special reference to Aihole) / Soundararajan, J.
57. Early Classical Art of South Asia; 2 Volumes / Joshi, M.C. & Sharma, D.P.
58. Early Indian Architecture: Cities and City-gates etc. / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
59. Early Indian Architecture: Palaces / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
60. Early Pandya Rock-cut Temples in Tamilnadu / Balaji, P.D.
61. Earthquake Resistant Building Construction / Sharma, Hemant Kumar & Agrawal, G.L.
62. Elements of Nepalese Temple Architecture / Dangol, Purusottam
63. Encyclopaedia of Church Architecture: English Churches from the Eleventh to the Sixteenth Century; 2 Volumes / Bond, Francis
64. Encyclopaedia of Hindu Architecture: Treating of Sanskrit Architectural Terms, with Illustrative Quotations from Silpasastra, Vastusastras, Vastu-Vidyas, General Literature and Archaeological Records / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
65. Encyclopaedia of India Temple Architecture; 3 Volumes / Suresh, K.M.; Reddy, E. Siva Nagi & Panda, N.C.
66. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture / Sengar, Shailendra
67. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Buddhist) / Suresh, K.M.; Sharma, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari & Nagarch, B.L. (Eds.)
68. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Hindu) / Nagarch, B.L.; Suresh, K.M.; Shrama, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari (Eds.)
69. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Islamic) / Nagarch, B.L.; Suresh, K.M.; Shrama, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari (Eds.)
70. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Jain) / Suresh, K.M.; Sharma, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari & Nagarch, B.L. (Eds.)
71. Encyclopaedia of Indian Art and Architecture / Chaturvedi, Patanjali Nandan
72. Encyclopaedia of Islamic Architecture: India and Central Asia; 3 Volumes / Khwaja, G.S. (Ed.) (Dr.)
73. An Encyclopaedia of World Architecture; 2 Volumes / Gwilat, Joseph & Papworth, Wyatt
74. Essays in Indian History and Culture: Padam Shri Mahmoodur Rahman Felicitation Volume / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Eds.)
75. European Architecture: A Historical Study / Strugis, R.
76. Evolution of Art and Architecture of Central India / Manwani, S.N.
77. Evolution of Buddhist Architecture in Japan / Soper, A. C.
78. Evolution of Building Technology: Early and Medieval Period in Andhradesa; 2 Volumes / Reddy, Emani Siva Nagi
79. Explore Rural India
80. Expressions in Indian Art; 2 Volumes / Mani, B.R. & Tripathi, Alok (Eds.)
81. Facets of Indian Civilization: Recent Perspectives (Essays in Honour of Prof. B.B. Lal); 3 Volumes / Joshi, Jagat Pati (Chief Ed.)
82. Feng Shui for a Better Home and Office / Raju, N. Narayana
83. Feng Shui for Relationships: The Yin & Yang of Love / Hsu, Shan-Tung
84. Fire Worship in Ancient India / Sharma, Madhulika (Dr.)
85. Folk Architecture of Asian Villages and Towns: A Comparative Study / Basu, Durga (Ed.)
86. Forts of the Deccan (1200-1800) / Faucherre, Nicolas & Morelle, Nicolas (Eds.)
87. Fundamentals of Architecture: A Handbook / Paul, Abraham
88. Glimpses of Paintings from Kala Mandapa of Jnana Pravaha / Chakraverty, Anjan
89. Glories of Medieval Indian Architecture / Nath, R.
90. Glory of Ancient India / Yadav, Neeta
91. God & King: The Devaraja Cult in South Asian Art & Architecture / Sengupta, Arputha Rani (Ed.)
92. Goddess Worship in the Western Himalayas: Temples, Tradition, Art and Rituals / Rawat, Deepak
93. Gothic Architecture / Corroyer, Edouard
94. Grand Architecture of Medieval Rajasthan: Innovation and Imitation (2 Vols) / Zaweed, Salim
95. Greek Architecture / Marquand, A.
96. Griha Nirman: Vastu evam Jyotish ke Aadhar par (House Building - According to Vastu and Jyotish - in HINDI) / Sharma, Mohendra Nath (Dr.)
97. Gupta Art and Architecture / Mishra, Sudhakar Nath
98. Hampi: Discover the Splendours of Vijayanagar / Gupta, Subhadra Sen
99. A Hand Book of Islamic Architecture / Ansari, Amir
100. Harappan Civilization: Homogeneity and Heterogeneity / Mohan, Vijneshu
101. Havelis: A Living Tradition of Rajasthan / Jain, Shikha
102. The Hermit's Hut: Architecture and Asceticism in India / Ashraf, Kazi K.
103. Himalayan Architecture / Bernier, Ronald M.
104. Himalayan Traditional Architecture: With special reference to the Western Himalayan Region / Handa, O.C. (Dr.)
105. Hindu Architecture: Silpa-Sastra / Pillai, Govind Krishna
106. Historical Gurdwaras of Delhi / Pal, M.K.
107. History and Architectural Remains of Sirhind: The Greatest Mughal City on Delhi-Lahore Highway / Parihar, Subhash
108. History and Heritage; 3 Volumes / Shukla, S.P.; Bisht, R.S.; Joshi, M.P. & Srivastava, Prashant (Eds.)
109. History Miniature Art and Women: Medieval Deccan 15th-17th Century A.D. / Lavanya, B.
110. A History of Architecture in All Countries; 2 Volumes / Fergusson, J.
111. A History of Architecture in Italy: From the time of Constantine to the Dawn of the Renaissance; 2 Volumes / Cummings, C.A.
112. History of Indian and Eastern Architecture (2 Volumes) / Fergusson, James
113. History of Indian Architecture: Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Period / Khan, Sharmin
114. History of Indian Temple Architecture, Sculpture and Paintings; 2 Volumes / Rani, Madhu (Dr.)
115. History of Mughal Architecture, Vol.3: The Transitional Phase of Colour and Design: c.1605-1627 A.D. / Nath, R.
116. History of Mughal Architecture; Volume 4, Part I / Nath, R.
117. Housing Changing Needs and New Directions / Gandotra, Veena; Shukul, Maneesha; Jaju, Neena & Jaiswal Neeraj
118. Incredible India: Monuments / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
119. Indian Architecture according to Manasara-Silpasastra / Prasanna Kumar Acharya
120. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist and Jain / Sahai, Surendra
121. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islam (3000 B.C.E. to 1750 C.E.) / Murthy, V.L.N.
122. Indian Architecture: Islamic Period (1192-1857) / Sahai, Surendra
123. Indian Architecture: Problems in the Interpretation of the 18th & 19th Century Architecture: A Study of Dilkusha Palace of Lucknow / Das, Neeta
124. Indian Decorative Designs / Aryan, Kamla
125. Indian Fengshui (Vaastu) for American Homes / Hari, A.R.
126. The Indian Temple Forms in Karnataka Inscriptions and Architecture / Dhaky, M.A.
127. Indigenous Characteristics of Mughal Architecture / Nath, R.
128. Indigenous Modernities: Negotiating Architecture and Urbanism / Hosagrahar, Jyoti
129. Indo-Islamic Architecture (Delhi and Agra) / Sharma, Praduman K.
130. Information Architecture: A Multidisciplinary Textbook / Sarvanan, T.
131. Insights into Global Architecture: Trends, Growth and Development / Paul, Abraham
132. Islamic Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
133. Islamic Architecture of Deccan: With Special Emphasis on Rayalaseema Region / Vasantha, R. & Basha, M.A. Mannan
134. Islamic Architecture of Delhi / Khwaja, G.S. (Ed.)
135. The Islamic Art and Architecture / Arnold, T.W. (Prof.)
136. Jahangir: A Connoisseur of Mughal Art / Srivastava, Sanjeev P.
137. Jain Temples of Rajasthan: Architecture and Iconography (A Thousand Petalled Lotus) / Kumar, Sehdev
138. Jaina Art and Architecture: Northern and Eastern India / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
139. Jaina Art and Architecture: Western and South India and Jaina Bronze in Museums / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
140. Jainism: Art, Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Rangarajan, Haripriya; Kamalakar, G. & Reddy, A.K.V.S. (Eds.)
141. Jaisalmer: Art, Architecture and Tourism / Singh, Ranbir
142. Jharokha: An Illustrated Glossary of Indo-Muslim Architecture / Nath, R.
143. Kaladarpana: The Mirror of Indian Art; Essays in Memory of Shri Krishna Deva / Desai, Devangana & Banerji, Arundhati (Eds.)
144. Kalamukha Temples of Karnataka: Art and Cultural Legacy (Somanatha at Haralahalli and Kadambeshvara at Rattihalli) / Filliozat, Vasundhara & Filliozat, Pierre-Sylvain
145. Kalhar (White Water-Lily): Studies in Art, Iconography, Architecture and Archaeology of India and Bangladesh (Professor Enamul Haque Felicitation Volume) / Bhattacharya, Gouriswar; Mevissen, Gerd J.R.; Mitra, Mallar & Sinha, Sutapa (Eds.)
146. Kalpavrksa: Essays on Art, Architecture and Archaeology / Dayalan, D.
147. Kiradu Mandir Samuh ki Sthapatyakala evam Murtikala (in Hindi) / Chaudhari, Mahendra
148. Konarak: The Heritage of Mankind / Behera, K.S.
149. Kos Minar in History and Architecture / Sharma, D.V. & Kumar, Manoj
150. Land Transport in Mughal India: Agra-Lahore Mughal Highway and its Architectural Remains / Parihar, Subhash
151. Lombardic Architecture: Its Origin, Development and Derivatives; 2 Volumes / Rivoira, G.T.
152. The Loneliness of Long Distant Futute: Dilemmas of Contemporary Architecture / Khosla, Romi
153. Magadha Architecture and Culture / Banerjee, Sris Chandra
154. Magical Maha Maya: Epic Dimensions in Buddhist Art / Sengupta, Arputharani
155. Makers of Modern Orissa / Samal, J.K. & Nayak, P.K.
156. Mausoleums and Tombs of Rajasthan: History and Architecture / Mishra, Ratanlal
157. Mayamatam: Treatise of Housing Architecture and Iconography; 2 Volumes / Dogens, Bruno (Ed. & Tr.)
158. Medieval Monuments in India / Parshad, Jagdish
159. Military Architecture in England During the Middle Ages / Thompson, A.H.
160. Monuments of Delhi: Architectural and Historical / Nath, R. & Nath, Ajay
161. Moorish Remains in Spain: Being a Brief Record of the Arabian Conquest of the Peninsula; With a Particular Account of the Mohammedan Architecture and Decoration in Cordova Seville and Toledo / Calvert, A.F.
162. Morphology of Jaina Architecture / Nagarajaiah, Hampa
163. Moslem Architecture: Its Origins and Development / Rivoira, Giovanni Teresio
164. The Mosques of the Indian Subcontinent / Bunce, Fredrick W.
165. Mughal and Persian Paintings and Illustrated Manuscripts in The Raza Library, Rampur / Schmitz, Barbara & Desai, Ziyaud-Din A.
166. Mughal Monuments in the Punjab and Haryana / Parihar, Subhash
167. Mughal Painter of Flora and Fauna-Ustad Mansur / Verma, Som Prakash
168. Mughal Painting: An Interplay of Indigenous and Foreign Traditions / Srivastava, Ashok Kumar
169. Muhammadan Architecture in Kashmir / Nicholls, W.H.
170. Nakshi Kantha of Bengal / Basak, Sila
171. Nalanda, 3 Volumes / Misra, B.N.
172. Nepal: A Guide to the Art and Architecture of the Kathmandu Valley / Hutt, Michael
173. Nepalese Architecture / Banerjee, N.R.
174. The New Architecture of Europe / Smith, G.E.K.
175. New Facets of Early Historical Archaeology and Buddhist Art and Architecture (Essays in Honour of Dr. R.C. Agrawal) / Patil, C.B. & Vinay Kumar (Eds.)
176. New Facets of Indian Art, Architecture and Epigraphy / Padigar, S.B.; Shivanada, V. & Patil, C.B.
177. Normal Architecture / Browne, E.A.
178. The Old City of Lhasa: Report from a Conservation Project / Alexander, Andre & Pimpim de Azevedo
179. Old Delhi New York / Jhabvala, C.S.H.
180. Old Delhi: Living Traditions / Quraishi, S.Y.
181. Panorama of Himalayan Architecture; 2 Volumes / Handa, O.C.
182. The Picturesque Architecture of Mexico / Beaume, L.L. & Papin, Wm. B.
183. A Place in the Shade: The New Landscape and Other Essays / Correa, Charles
184. The Power of the Female: Devangana Sculptures of Indian Temple Architecture / Krishnan, Gauri Parimoo
185. Princely Terrain: Amber, Jaipur and Shekhawati / Shikha Jain (Ed.)
186. Pura-Prakasa: Recent Researches in Epigraphy, Numismatics, Manuscriptology, Persian Literature, Art, Architecture, Archaeology, History and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sharma, A.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
187. Rajasthana ke Mandiro ka Vastushastriya Adhyayan (in Hindi) / Umashankar
188. The Ramachandra Temple at Vijayanagara / Dallapiccola, Anna L.; Fritz, John M.; Mitchell, George & Rajasekhara
189. Recent Perspectives on Indian Art, Architecture and Archaeology (Festschrift of Prof. D. Kiran Kranth Choudary) / Reddy, N. Krishna (Ed.)
190. Recent Researches in Archaeology, History and Culture; 2 Volumes (Festschrift to Prof. K.V. Raman) / Reddy, Chenna (Ed.)
191. Religious Art and Architecture of North-East India / Padhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
192. Residential Architecture in Bhoja's Samaranganasutradhara / Otter, Felix
193. The Rich Heritage of Jammu and Kashmir: Studies in Art, Architecture, History and Culture of the Religion / Wakhlu, Somnath
194. Rock-Cut Temples of Western India / Qureshi, Dulari (Dr.)
195. Safeguarding Heritage A Monumental Glory / Prasad, Pran Ranjan (Capt.)
196. Sakta Monument of Orrisa: A Study on Art, Architecture and Iconography / Dora, Jayanti
197. Samarangana Sutradhara of Bhojadeva (Paramara ruler of Dhara): An Ancient Treatise on Architecture (2 Volumes) / Sharma, Sudarshan Kumar (Tr.)
198. School Architecture: A Contribution to the Building and Improvement of School Houses; 2 Volumes / Barnard, Henry
199. Science and Golden Ratios in Mandala Architecture / Rao, Rekha
200. The Sculptural Art of Amaravati / Rana, Jyoti Rohilla
201. Secular Architectural Landscape of Vijayanagara Period / Thakur, Priya (Dr.)
202. A Sense of Space: The Crisis of Urban Design in India / Sabikhi, Ranjit
203. Sentinels of Glory / Sathya, C.R.
204. Silpa Prakasa by Ramacandra Mahapatra Kaula Bhattaraka: Medieval Orissan Sanskrit Text on Temple Architecture / Baumer, Bettina; Das Rajendra Prasad & Das, Sadananda (Eds.)
205. Silparatnakosa of Sthapaka Niranjana Mahapatra: A Glossary of Orissan Temple Architecture (Sanskrit Text, critically edited with English Translation and Illustration) / Baumer, Bettina & Das, Rajendra Prasad (Eds. & Trs.)
206. Silpa-Sastram (English translation with introduction and notes) / Kumar, Pushpendra (Ed.)
207. Sir Banister Fletcher's A History of Architecture (20th Edition) / Cruickshank, Dan (Ed.)
208. A Socio-Cultural History of the Later Colas: As Gleaned through Epigraphy / Karuppiah, K.
209. Some Aspects of Indo-Islamic Architecture / Parihar, Subhash
210. Spanish Architecture of the Sixteenth Century: General View of the Plateresque and Herrera Styles / Byne, A.
211. Splendours of Himachal Heritage / Anand, Mulk Raj (Ed.)
212. Splendours of The Vijayanagara Empire: Architecture, Art and Painting / Poornachand, C. & Choudary, D. Kiran Kranth
213. Sri Puspanjali: Recent Researches in Prehistory, Protohistory, Art, Architecture, Numismatics, Iconography and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes (Dr. C.R. Srinivasan Commemoration Volume) / Ramesh, K.V. (Ed.)
214. Sthapatya Ved-Vastu Sastra: Ideal Homes, Colony and Town Planning / Gaur, Niketan Anand (Ed.)
215. The Story of the Stupa / Longhurst, A.H.
216. Stupa and Its Technology: A Tibeto-Buddhist Perpective / Dorjee, Pema
217. Supreme Court of India
218. Synergy in Vastu / Sharma, C.P.
219. Synthesis of Buddhist-Saiva and Sakta Tantras: An Unknown Siddhapitha Maluti / Jha, Surendra
220. The Taj Mahal: History and Architecture / Nath, R. & Nath, Ajay
221. Temple Architecture and Imagery of South and Southeast Asia / Dhar, Parul Pandya & Mevissen, Gerd J.R. (Eds.)
222. Temple Architecture and Sculpture of the Nolambas: Ninth-Tenth Centuries / Cohen, Andrew L.
223. Temple Architecture of Bengal: Analysis of Stylistic Evolution from Fifth to Nineteenth Century / Halder, Sibabrata & Halder, Manju
224. Temple Architecture of Kashmir / Cunningham, Alexander
225. Temple Architecture of Rajasthan / Mishra, Ratanlal
226. Temple Architecture of South India (Salem Region) / Manoj, G. (Dr.)
227. Temple Architecture of the Western Himalaya: Wooden Temples / Handa, O.C.
228. Temple Architecture of the Western Himalayas: Ravi and Beas Valley (Rare Book) / Singh, A.K. & Sharma, Shuchita
229. Temple Construction during the Vijayanagara Period / Sthapathi, P. Subramani
230. Temples of Andhra Pradesh / Vasudevan, C.S.
231. Temples of Himachal Pradesh: Architectural, Sculptural, Religious and Cultural Singnificance / Upadhyay, Neelmani
232. Temples of the Kalachuri Period / Singh, Amrendra Kumar (Dr.)
233. Temples with Multiple Garbhagrhas: An Iconographic Consideration of Selected Indian Monuments / Bunce, Fredrick W.
234. Three Hundred Years of French Architecture / Bloomfield, R.
235. The Torana in Indian and Southeast Asian Architecture / Dhar, Parul Pandya
236. Town Planning in Early South India / Ayyar, C.P. Venkatarama
237. Urban Heritage of Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Burhanpur, Indore, Jabalpur / Misra, Om Prakash & Roy, Cheeran Unny
238. Vaikunthanatha or Lakshmana Temple at Khajuraho / Suresh, K.M. (Dr.)
239. Vastu Science for 21st Century to Enjoy the Gift of Nature / Puri, B.B. (Prof.)
240. Vastusastra: Ancient Indian Architecture and Civil Engineering / Altekar, Rahul Vishwas (Dr.)
241. Vastusaukhyaparishilana / Dutt, Sunil (Dr.)
242. Vastuvidya Systems of Indian Architecture / Bhattacharyya, Tarapada
243. The Vastuvidyasastra Ascribed to Manjusri: Text with Translation; Volume 1 / Marasinghe, E.W. (Tr.)
244. Vernacular Traditions: Contemporary Architecture / Tipnis, Aishwarya
245. Vijayanagara: Architectural Inventory of the Sacred Centre; 3 Volumes / Michell, George & et. al.
246. World Heritage Complex of the Qutub / Balasubramaniam, R.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)