Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Public Administration
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 10th Five Year Plan 2002-2007; 3 Volumes
2. 9th Five Year Plan: 1997-2002; 2 Volumes
3. Administration and Finance in Public Services / Rao, N. Venkateswara
4. Administration and Supervision in Elementary Schools / Sharma, S.R.
5. Administration in Andhra: From the Earliest Time to the 13th Century A.D. / Sastry, C.A. Padmanabha
6. Administration of Human Resources: Comparative Foci / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
7. Administration of Rural Development: Indian and Comparative Perspective / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
8. Administration Reports of Tripura State Since 1902; 4 Volumes / Chakravarty, Mahadev (Ed.)
9. Administrative Culture in India / Sharma, R.D. (Ed.)
10. Administrative System in Bhutan: Retrospect and Prospect / Rizal, Dhurba
11. Administrative Systems of Developing Societies / Sharma, R.D. (Ed.)
12. Advanced Public Administration / Goel, S.L. (Dr.)
13. An Alternative Approach to Capital Productivity and Resource Allocation on Indian Railways / Verma, K.B.
14. Arbitration in Public Service / Rao, V. Bhaskara (Dr.)
15. Bharat mein Lok Prashasan / Tyagi, P.K.
16. Building Skills and Capability Among Gram Panchayat Presidents: An Experience Report from the Field / Palanithurai, G.
17. Bureacucracy and Administrative System / Goswami, S.
18. Bureaucracy and Decentalisation / Sharma, Arvind
19. Bureaucracy on Wheels: Trauma of Transfers in the Indian Administrative Services / Saxena, Vaishali
20. CBI and Policing in India: From Vedic Period to Modern Times / Aggarwal, Devi Dayal
21. Challenge and Change in Administrative System / Srivastava, I.C.
22. Challenges to Police, Human Rights and National Security / Mathur, Krishna Mohan (Dr.)
23. Commissions and Omissions in the Administration of Justice / Jai, Janak Raj (Dr.)
24. Communal Violence and Administration / Srivastava, Anamika
25. Community and Community Organization / Godara, Indraj
26. Community Policing In Delhi / Chakraborty, Tapan
27. Community Policing: Principles,Practices and Perspectives in the Context of Manipur / Singh, Soibam Ibocha (Dr.)
28. Comparative and Development Administration: Ideas and Action / Arora, Ramesh K. & Sharma, Sangeeta (Eds.)
29. Conceptualizing Security for India in the 21st Century / Sen, Gautam (Ed.)
30. Concise Encyclopedia of Indian Polity and Governance / Kashyap, Subhash C.
31. Consumer Orientation: Premises and Perspectives / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
32. Consumer Protection Administration: Organisation and Working / Gambhir, Cheena
33. Cops Code of Conduct / Shah, Giriraj
34. Corporate Governance / Arya, P.P.; Tandon, B.B. & Vashisht, A.K. (Eds.)
35. Corporate Strategy and Management / Arora, U.
36. Corruption and Lokpal / Dhiman, O.P. & Sharma, C.P.
37. Corruption Free India: Fight to Finish / Hussain, Yasir
38. Corruption in India / Gupta, K.N.
39. Corruption in India: Agenda for Action / Guhan, S. & et. al.
40. Crime, Corruption and Development / Reddy, D. Narasimha
41. Criminal Justice Administration: The Relay Race for Criminal Justice / Sharma, Prabhu Datta
42. Dalit and Tribal Leadership in Panchayats / Chaudhary, S.N.
43. Decentralisation Participation and Governance / Datta, Prabhat
44. Decentralisation, Transparency, Social Capital and Development / Islam, Md. Nazrul
45. Decentralised Management of Education: Management of Education in Panchayati Raj and Municipal Bodies / Rao, D. Bhaskara
46. Defence Programmes of India / Mishra, H.B.
47. Democracy and Election Laws / Kafaltiya, Anand Bhallabh
48. Democratic Administration for Good Governance: A Felicitation Volume in Honour of Proffessor (Dr.) R.D. Sharma on His 75th Birthday / Hazarika, Niru (Ed.)
49. Democratic Decentralization and Grassroot Leadership in India / Dutta, Subhabrata
50. Democratic Politics and Governance / Sankhdher, M.M.
51. Development Administration / Hazary, N.
52. Development Administration: Potentialities and Prospects / Goel, S.L.
53. Development of India's Urban Rural & Regional Planning in 21st Century: Policy Perspective / Bhargava, Gopal
54. A Dictionary of Public Administration / Maheshwari, S.R.
55. Dimensions of Population Growth / Misra, R.N.
56. Disaster Management through Panchayati Raj / Taori, kamal [IAS]
57. Drug Use, Abuse and Preventive Measures / Shah, Giriraj
58. Dynamic Organisation: The Challenge of Change / Jackson, David
59. Dynamics of New Panchayati Raj System in India; 5 Volumes / Palanithurai, G. (Ed.)
60. Dynamism of Judicial Control and Administrative Adjudication / Bilal, Noor Mohammed
61. E Administration / Gupta, D.K.
62. Economics of Information Management / Bhargava, J.N.
63. Economics of Labour / Reddy, R. Jayaprakash
64. Educational Administration in India / Aggarwal, D.D.
65. Emergings Trendz in Rural Power Structure: A Study of Gram Panchayats / Vinta, B.L.
66. Empowering People: Issues and Solutions / Palanithurai, G.
67. Empowerment of People: Grassroots Strategies and Issues / Ravi, R. Venkata & et. al.
68. Encyclopaedia of Crime, Police and Judicial System: 1-28 Volumes (A Continuing Series) / Shah, Giriraj
69. Encyclopaedia of Decentralised Planning and Local Self-Governance; 3 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
70. Encyclopaedia of NREGA and Panchayatiraj / Trivedi, B.R. & Aswal, B.S.
71. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 10 Volumes / Gajanan, R.P. & Sharma, A.
72. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 4 Volumes / Rana, G.S.
73. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 5 Volumes / Chopra, J.K. (Ed.)
74. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 7 Volumes / Pattanayak, Raimann
75. Encyclopaedia of Social Science: Public Administration / Korchaka, Olena Y.
76. Encyclopaedia of Teaching of Public Administration; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Vijay (Ed.)
77. Encyclopaedic Survey of Handicapped; 2 Volumes / Prasad, B.K. (Ed.)
78. Essays on Indology, Polity and Administration; 2 Volumes / Trivedi, S.D. (Ed.)
79. Essays on Public Intervention, Institutional Arrangements, and Economic Efficiency / Chattopadhyay, Manabendu & et. al. (Eds.)
80. Essays on Rural Development / Dubhashi, P.R.
81. Finance and Accounting of Panchayati Raj Institutions in West Bengal / Roy, Dipen
82. Financial Management Practices: A Study of Public Sector Enterprises in India / Jain, P.K. & Yadav, Surendra S.
83. Fiscal Decentralisation: Financing of Panchayati Raj Institutions in India / Agarwal, Amba (Dr.)
84. Food Security and Public Distribution System Today: Failures and Successes / Banerjee, Amalesh
85. Forced Migrants, Refugees, Welfare Policies and the State / Bushra Beegom R.K. (Dr.) (Ed.)
86. Four Decades of Indian Railways (1950-1990) / Saxena, R.N.
87. Frontiers of Public Administration / Arora, R.K.
88. Gap Between Needs and Resources of Panchayats in India / Pal, Mahi
89. General Management / Mathur, B.L. (Ed.)
90. Globalisation Development Paradigms and Beyond Development; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Vijay (Ed.)
91. The Good Administrator: Meeting Challenges Before Government / Jain, Darshana
92. Good Governance in Local Self-Government / Dhaliwal, S.S.
93. Good Governance Issues and Sustainable Development: The Indian Ocean Region / Ghosh, Robin & et. al. (Eds.)
94. Governance of Panchayati Raj / Soni, Jasprit Kaur
95. Government and Politics in Jammu and Kashmir / Akhtar, Naseema
96. Government: A Public Administration Perspective / Raadschelders, Jos C.N.
97. Great Administrators of India / Ahuja, M.L.
98. The Gupta Administration / Puri, B.N.
99. Hand Book Of Media Communication And Public Relations / Ganesh, S.
100. Handbook of Public Administration / Pandey, A.K.
101. A Handbook of Public Administration / Rathod, P.B.
102. Handbook on Right to Information Act 2005 / Sharma, Rohit
103. History and Organisation of Indian Police / Shah, Giriraj
104. History and Problems of District Administration in India; 3 Volumes / Sharma, Jai Bhagwan
105. History and Problems of Municipal Administration in India 3 Volumes / Parashar, P.N.
106. History of the System of Ahom Administration / Gogoi, Lila
107. Human Migration: A Social Phenomenon / Datta, Amal
108. Human Resource Development in Public Enterprises / Swarajyalakshmi, C.
109. Human Resources Management / Mathur, B.L.
110. Human Resources Management and Development in Public Enterprises / Mathur, B.L.
111. Human Rights in Pre-Trial Detention / Upadhyay, Chandra Mohan
112. Human Rights: Concept and Standards / Symonides, Janusz (Ed.)
113. Human Rights: Global Perspectives / Kumar, Anuradha
114. Human Rights: International Challenges; 2 Volumes / Subramanian, S. (Dr.)
115. I Am Sorry: Indian Bureaucracy at Crossroads / Agrawal, P.K. & Vittal, N.
116. India Administration: Problems and Attitudes / Khanna, S.K.
117. India: The Challenge of Urban Government / Mathur, Om Prakash (Ed.)
118. Indian Administration / Sharma, M.
119. Indian Administration: Dynamics and Dimensions / Rathod, P.B.
120. Indian Administration; 2 Volumes / Jayapalan, N.
121. Indian Democracy: Issues and Challenges / Mishra, Savita & Datta, Krittibas
122. The Indian Encyclopaedia: Biographical, Historical, Religious, Administrative, Ethnological, Commercial and Scientific; 25 Volumes / Kapoor, Subodh (Ed.)
123. Indian Management; 3 Volumes / Garg, S. & et. al.
124. Indian Police 2001: What Went Wrong Here? / Vadackumchery, James
125. Indian Police and Nexus Crime / Vadackumchery, James
126. The Indian Police: A Critical Evaluation / Verma, Arvind
127. Indian Police: Law and Reality / Srivastav, V.P.
128. Indian Public Administration / Abrar, R
129. Indian Public Administration / Ahmad, Naseem
130. Indian Public Administration / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
131. Indian Social System / Sharma, G.D.
132. Indian Transport Towards the New Millennium: Performance, Analysis and Policy / Ramanathan, R.
133. Indigenous and Modern Systems of Administration and Management / Rao, N.P.
134. Inducing Client-Focus in Bureaucracy: The Citizen's Charters in India / Sharma, Arvind & Sharma, Indu
135. Information Technology and Indian Administration / Verma, S.P.
136. Infrastructure in India's Development: Power, Transport and Communication / Verma, S.P.
137. Inside Indian Police / Singh, Joginder
138. Institutional and Public Administration / Sharma, H.K.
139. International Relations: Democracy and Human Rights / Vadkar, Praveen
140. Job Security of Industrial Workers / Sabharwal, R.K.
141. Lakshadweep: Towards Decentralised Governance / Bhargava, B.S. & Samal, Avinash
142. Leading Issues in Public Enterprises Administration / Mathur, B.L. (Ed.)
143. Local Governments and Poverty Alleviation / Ramachandran, V.
144. Local Self-Government: Theoretical Perspective / Vidhyasagar, I.S.
145. Major Issues in the Development Debate: Lessons in Empowerment From India / Datta, Prabhat
146. Management of Colleges in India; 2 Volumes / Pulparampil, John
147. Managing Indian Railways: The Future Ahead / Agarwal, V.K. (IRS - Former Chairman Railway Board)
148. Media and Public Relation / Poonia, Meenakshi
149. Modern Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 5 Volumes / Arora, R.K. (Ed.)
150. Modern UGC NET/SLET: Public Administration by A Team of Experts
151. National Movement in India / Singh, Grish Kumar (Dr.)
152. National Police Commission: Issues for Rethinking / Vadackumchery, James
153. Need for New Strategies to Eradicate Poverty / Singh, J.L. & et. al. (Eds.)
154. New Issues in Panchayati Raj / Bandyopadhyay, D. & Amitava Mukherjee
155. New Issues in Public Management / Kumar, R. (Dr.)
156. The New Panchayati Raj / Malik S.S.
157. New Panchayati Raj at Work / Ambedkar, S. Nagendra
158. New Panchayati Raj System at Work, an Evaluation / Paanithurai, G.
159. New Public Management in India: Problems and Perspectives / Prasad, R. N.; Lalkima, C.; Pathi, Srinibas; Lalneihzovi, Lalrintluanga & Lakshmi, M. (Eds.)
160. New Public Management Presumption and Materialization Issues / Sharma, Laxmi
161. New Public Management: A Case Analysis of District Administration / Palanithurai, G.; Vanishree, J. & Sivakumar, S.
162. NGOs and Rural Development Programmes / Babu, K. Ganesh
163. Operational Problems of Nationalised Urban Passenger Transport / Mangla, N.K.
164. Organisation and Management of Public Enterprises / Purushotham, P.W.
165. Organisational and Management of Public Enterprises; 5 Volumes / Mathur, B.L. (Ed.)
166. Panchayat Dilemma: People's Power and Poverty / Sinha, K.K.
167. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development: Experiences and Perspectives / Rawat, S.S.; Sood, C.S. & Panwar, Sarita
168. Panchayati Raj and Dynamics of Rural Development / Jha, Pawan Kumar & et. al.
169. Panchayati Raj and Financial Resources / Sekar, S. Chandra
170. Panchayati Raj and Rural Development / Bhadouria, B.P.S. & Dubey, V.B.
171. Panchayati Raj and Rural Development / Goel, Ravi
172. Panchayati Raj and Urban Planning / Dua, S.P.
173. Panchayati Raj and Village Development; 3 Volumes / Singh, Vijandra
174. Panchayati Raj Finances in Madhya Pradesh / Singh, S.K.
175. Panchayati Raj in India / Goel, Ravi
176. Panchayati Raj in India: Emerging Trends Across the States / Joshi, R.P. & et. al.
177. Panchayati Raj in West Bengal: Democratic Decentralisation or Democratic Centralism / Bhattacharya, Moitree
178. Panchayati Raj Institutions / Baluchamy, S.
179. Panchayats and Good Governance / Singh, S.R.
180. Paradigms of Public Administration and Civil Services / Pruthi, Raj Kumar
181. Parliament and Administration / Goswami, B.
182. Participation of Women in the Panchayati Raj System / Mehta, G.S.
183. Performance Evaluation of Public Enterprises: An Annotated Bibliography / Mishra, R.K.
184. Perspectives in Indian Management; 2 Volumes / Tripathi, S.D.
185. Perspectives of Public Administration / Arora, R.K.
186. Planning for Rural Development / Meena, O.P.
187. Police Administration and Investigation of Crime / Chaturvedi, J.C. (Ed.)
188. Police and People: Role and Responsibilities / Bharti, Dalbir
189. Police and Policing in India / Ashraf, Nehal
190. Police Enforcement Crimes and Injustice / Vedackumchery, James (Dr.)
191. Police in Democretic Societies / Sen, Sanker
192. Police Interrogation?: Do's which the Police do not Do / Vedackumchery, James
193. Police Leadership and Management / Mitchell, Margaret & Casey, John (Eds.)
194. Police Training; 2 Volumes / Shah, Giriraj
195. Policies of Public Administration / Grover, D.C.
196. Policing a Democracy: A Comparative Study of India and the U.S. / Raghavan, R.K.
197. Policing in India: Some Unpleasant Essays / Joshi, G.P.
198. Policing the Largest Democracy: 50 Years and After / Vadackumchery, James
199. Policing the Police: A Nation's Cry / Vadackumchery, James
200. Political and Administrative Integration of Princely States / Sadasivan, S.N.
201. Political Governance; 3 Volumes / Chatturvedi, J.C. (Ed.)
202. Political, Legal and Military History of India; 10 Volumes / Bhatia, H.S. (Ed.)
203. Politics and Administration in India / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha
204. The Politics of Crime and Corruption: A Former CBI Officer Speaks / Singh, N.K.
205. Politics, Policy and Administrative Change / Mathur, R.
206. Population: Today and Tomorrow - Policies Theories and Methodologies, 3 Volumes / IUSSP
207. Principles of Management and Public Administration / Naidu, C.P.
208. Principles of Public Administration / Sangeeta, S.
209. Privatisation in Transport: With Special Reference to Delhi City Bus Transport / Dhameja, Nand
210. Privatisation of State Level Public Enterprises in India: Sectoral Approach / Mishra, R.K. & Kumari, Ch. Lakshmi
211. Problems and Prospect of Panchayat Finances / Singh, Surat
212. Process and Performance of Gram Panchayat Women and Dalit Presidents / Palanithurai, G.
213. Psychology of Leadership: Direction and Achievement / Wadhwa, Raj K. & Davar, Jimmy
214. Public Accounting and Auditing / Bhardwaj, K.K.
215. Public Adminisstration: Problems and Perspectives / Pruthi, Raj Kumar
216. Public Administration / Dixit, Manoj; Chaturvedi, Jaya & Syed, I.H.
217. Public Administration / Jayapalan, N.
218. Public Administration / Malhotra, Girish
219. Public Administration / Palekar, S.A.
220. Public Administration / Sharma, Urmila & Sharma, S.K.
221. Public Administration and Civil Services / Arora, R.K.
222. Public Administration and Development Dynamics / Rao, N. Venkateshwara Rao
223. Public Administration and Responsible Governance / Bhandari, Anant
224. Public Administration for UGC-NET/SLET (Objective Type Questions) / Atlantic Research Division
225. Public Administration for UGC-NET/SLET and Other Competitive Examinations (For Essay Type, Analytical/Evaluative, Definition and Text-based Questions) / Atlantic Research Division
226. Public Administration in India / Ambardar, Som
227. Public Administration in India / Chopra, Dinesh
228. Public Administration in India / Jain, R.B.
229. Public Administration in India / Nandedkar & et. al.
230. Public Administration in India: Continuity and Change / Arora, R.K.
231. Public Administration in India: Current Persperctive / Bhartwal, C.P. & Kishore, Kumkum
232. Public Administration in the 21st Century / Bava, Noorjahan (Ed.)
233. Public Administration: A Research Survey and Trends / Sharma, R.K.
234. Public Administration: Elements, Dimensions and Principles / Rao, M.G. Ramakant
235. Public Administration: Emerging Perspective / Sahani, Pradeep (Ed.)
236. Public Administration: Its Growth and Development / Arora, R.K.
237. Public Administration: Reflections & Explorations / Haldipur, R.N.
238. Public Administration: Theories and Concepts / Goel, Ravi
239. Public Administration: Theory and Practice / Goel, S.L. (Dr.)
240. Public Administration: Today and Tomorrow; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arun
241. Public Budgeting System in India / Khandelwal, C.L.
242. Public Distribution System: Status Challenges and Remedial Strategies / Pathania, Kulwant Singh
243. Public Enterprises Survey 2001-02; 3 Volumes
244. Public Financial Administration / Goel, S.L.
245. Public Governance and Decentralisation / Mishra, S.N. & et. al.
246. Public Health Policy and Administration / Goel, S.L.
247. Public Health Policy and Administration / Mathur, Brij Mohan
248. Public Personnel Administration / Palekar, S.A.
249. Public Relations / Chandrakandan, K. & et. al.
250. Public Relations Administration / Bhatia, M.
251. Public Relations and Press / Syed, M.H.
252. Public Relations: Bridging Technologies and Monitoring Public and the Media / Tripathy, Manoranjan
253. Public Sector Performance of State Road Transport Corporation / Rajeshwari, Gundam
254. Public Sectors in India / Singh, S.K. (Ed.)
255. Public Services in India: Current Good Practices and New Developments in Public Services Management / Commonwealth Secretariat
256. Reading in Indian Railway Finance / Verma, K.B. (Ed.)
257. Recent Trends in Public Administration / Dubhashi, P.R.
258. Reforming Public Management / Mishra, R.K. & et. al.
259. Restructuring Public Enterprises in India / Mishra, R.K. & et. al.
260. Restructuring State Level Public Enterprises: A Study / Mishra, R.K. & Navin, B.
261. Revitalised Urban Administration in India: Strategies and Experiences / Singh, U.B.
262. Role of Caste in Indian Administration / Singh, S.N.
263. Role of Panchayats in Welfare Administration: A Study with Special Reference to Centrally Sponsored Schemes / Mathew, Abraham
264. Role of Police in a Changing Society / Srivastava, Aparna
265. Roots of Riots: Essays in Community Psychology / Prakash, S. Om
266. Rural Energy for Sustainable Development / Kadian, Promila & et. al.
267. Rural Marketing Administration in India / Rajagopal
268. Saga of Civil Services / Narain, Yogendra
269. Sardar Sarovar: A Boon or a Disaster? / Sulaiman, Naushad A.
270. School Administration and Management / Narayana, P V V Satya & et. al.
271. Scientific Aids to Investigation / Shah, Giriraj
272. Securing the Nation: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) / Dogra, R.S.D.
273. Security in the New Millennium: Views from South Asia / Basrur, Rajesh M. (Ed.)
274. Security, Peace and Honour / Khullar, Darshan (Brig.)
275. Services and Disciplinary Actions / Singh, N.
276. Slum Dwellers Curse on Development / Rathor, Anupurna
277. Slum Improvement through Participatory Urban-Based Community Structures / Goel, S.L. & Dhaliwal, S.S.
278. Slum Upgradation: Emerging Issue & Policy Implication's / Sehgal, R.L. (Ed.)
279. Slums and Metropolis / Bhatt, Manju
280. Social Justice and Panchyati Raj / Verma, B.M.
281. Social Performance of Public Enterprises: An Indian Perspective / Sengupta, Palas R.
282. State Police Organisations in India / Shah, Giriraj
283. Status of Panchayati Raj in the States and Union Territories of India 2000 / Mathew, George (Gen. Ed.)
284. Strategies and Practices of Rural Development in India / Mathur, T.N. & et. al.
285. Strategies for Sustainable Rural Development / Singh, Surat & et. al.
286. Stress in Police in India: Recognition Diagnosis and Coping Strategies / Mathur, Pragya (Dr.)
287. Studies in Public Administration: History and Problems of Civil Services in India; 3 Volumes / Parashar, P.N.
288. A Study of Ombudsman System in India with special reference to Lokayukta in Maharashtra / Pohekar, Preeti Dilip
289. Systematic Training for Civil Services / Chakravarty, A.N. (Dr.)
290. Tackling Insurgency and Terrorism / Sarkar, B.
291. Tai Ahom System of Government / Sarma, Amulya Chandra
292. Tax Reforms and Administration / Dhingra, Navjot` (Ed.)
293. Themes and Issues in Administrative Theory / Arora, Ramesh K. & Meena, Sogani
294. Theory of Public Administration / Pruthi, Raj Kumar
295. Theory of Public Administration (For UGC NET and M.A. Students of All Indian Universities) / Sharma, M.
296. Training Administration in India / Shamlesh, A.F.A.
297. Training for Elected Panchayati Raj Representatives / Tiwari, R. K.
298. Tribal Education, Administration and Development; 3 Volumes / Mittal, A.C. & et. al.
299. UGC 12th Plan: Grant Schemes, Guidelines and Model Syllabi; 10 Volumes / Dabral, Vinod (Dr.)
300. University Administration in India: Some Suggestions for Rennovation and Reform / Das, Asish Kumar
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)