Vol.1: Public Administration: Its Growth and Development:
1. Definition of Administration.
2. Public Administration: Its Growth and Development.
3. The Principles of Administration.
4. Bureaucracy and Development.
5. Structure of Organisation-Public Undertakings.
6. Personnel and Personnel Administration.
7. Public Relations and Publicity.
8. Structure of Organisation-Boards and Commissions.
9. Leadership, Policy-Formation and Decision-making.
10. Some Attempts at Administrative Improvement.
11. O and M.
12. Administrative Reforms in India.
13. Panchayati Raj in India.
14. Administration and Finance.
15. Performance Budgeting.
Vol.2: Public Administration in India: Continuity and Change:
1. From Mauryas to Mountbatten.
2. Indian Administration: Continuity and Change.
3. The Machinery of Administration Principles of Organisation.
4. Administrative and Constitutional Developments.
5. Planning Commission-Super cabinet?.
6. Bureaucracy and Civil Service.
7. Financial Committees of Parliament in India.
8. Administrative Tribunals.
9. Development of Administrative Law.
Vol.3: Frontiers of Public Administration:
1. Basic Concepts of Public Administration.
2. Public Administration: Art, Science or Both.
3. Theories of Organisation.
4. Principles of Organisation.
5. Structure of Organisation: Departments.
6. Administrative System.
8. Integrity in administration.
9. Control over Public Administration.
10. Structure of Organisation-Chief Executive.
11. Co-ordination, Delegation, Communication and Supervision.
12. New Public Administration.
13. Administrative Law.
14. Budgetary Process.
Vol.4: Public Administration and Civil Services:
1. Constitutional Authorities.
2. Constitutional Framework.
3. Delegated Legislation.
4. Generalist and Specialist in Administration.
5. Administrative Reform.
6. In-service Training for Civil Servants.
7. Political Control of Bureaucracy in India.
8. Administrative Corruption.
9. Morality in Public Affairs.
10. The Spirit of Civil Service.
11. Local Government Institutions in India.
12. Rural and Urban Local Government.
13. Administration of Public Undertakings.
14. O& M in Central Government.
15. Recent Trends in Indian Administration.
16. Union State Relationship.
17. Board of Revenue.
Vol.5: Perspectives of Public Administration:
1. State Public Services.
2. State Secretariats.
3. Regional Administration.
4. District Administration in India: Perspectives on Change.
5. Democratic Decentralisation and Panchayati Raj in India: Perspectives and Practices.
6. Panchayti Raj and the Ashoka Mehta Committee.
7. The Dynamics of Rural Development.
8. Procedures of work.
9. Planning Commission and National Development Council.
10. Field Administration.
11. New Directions in Administrative Reforms in India.
12. Constitutional Dynamics and Administrative Development.
13. Policy-Making in India.
14. Other Tools of Administrative Improvement.
15. Restructuring Administrative System for National Integration and Development.
16. Administrative Reforms.