Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Literature
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 1857 and After Literary Representations / Rai, R.N.; Singh, Anita & Kumar, Archana (Eds)
2. 50 Years of Indian Writing: A Commemorative volume Highlighting the achievement of Post-independence Indian Writing in English and Literature in Translation / Dhawan, R.K. (Ed.)
3. Aadikaleen Hindi Sahitya: Adhyayan ki Dishaye (in Hindi) / Rai, Anil
4. Aaina Zameer ka Dekha / Shiv, Kumar
5. Abbreviations and Acronyms / Gopalakrishnan, P.N.
6. Abhijnana Sakuntala: Text with English translation by M. Monier-Williams
7. Abhijnana Sakuntalam: A Sanskrit Drama by Kalidasa / Williams, Monier (Tr.)
8. Abhijnanasakuntalam of Kalidasa: Edited with Exhaustive Introduction, Translation and Critical and Explanatory Notes by C.R. Devadhar and N.G. Suru
9. Abhijnanasakuntalam of Kalidasa: Text with English Translation and Notes / Gajendragadkar, A.B. & et. al.
10. The Abhijnanasakuntalam of Kalidasa: With Commentary of Raghavabhatta, Various Readings, Introduction, Literal Translation, Exhaustive Notes and Appendices / Kale, M.R.
11. Abhilekha-Manjusha = Inscriptions Galore (Sanskrit text with Hindi translation) / Saini, Ranjeet Singh (Dr.)
12. Abhiraja Dr. Rajendra Mishra and His Works; 3 Volumes / Ranganath, S. (Dr.)
13. Absolute Hush / Banerji, Sara
14. Academic Dictionary of Fiction / Pandey, Ashish
15. Achalayatan: The Petrified Place / Tagore, Rabindranath
16. Acharya Mammt Krit Kavyaprakash: Samiksha ka Laghu Prayas (in Hindi) / Thakur, Chaya (Prof.)
17. Across Seven Seas: Essays in Comparative Literature / Marudanayagam, P.
18. Adhunik Sanskrit Sahitya Aur Sanskrit Patrakarita = Modern Sanskrit Literature and Sanskrit Journalism (in Hindi) / Bairwa, Ghanshyam (Dr.)
19. Adolescent Hero in the Works of Katherine Anne Porter and J.D. Salinger / Gupta, Rashmi
20. Aesthetic of John Keats: An Indian Approach / Roy, Vijay Kumar
21. The Aesthetics of Sensuality: A Stylistic Study of the Poetry of Kamala Das / Raveendran, N.V.
22. The African Fiction / Agarwalla, Shyam S. (Ed.)
23. The African Poetry and Drama / Agarwalla, Shyam S.
24. Against the Grain: George Orwell and Existentialism / Roul, K.K.
25. The Age of Wordsworth / Herford, C.H.
26. Aham Eekshe: Aanshikani Paryvekshitani: Kavyasangrah / Sibbal, Kapil & Tripathi, Radhaballav
27. Ahirbudhnya-Samhita of the Pancaratragama (With the Sarala Hindi translation) / Malaviya, Sudhakar (Dr.) (Ed. & Tr.)
28. Akshar Abhigyana / Lal, Karuna (Dr.)
29. Alamkaramanihara of Srikrsnabrahmatantra Parakalaswamin (A Stury): A Study of Alamkaramanihara, 2 Volumes / Charyulu, Kandadai Ramanuja (Dr.)
30. Alexander Pope / Stephen, Leslie
31. Alice Walker's the Color Purple: A Reader's Companion / Sinha, Nandita
32. Ali's World / Badal & Mukhopadhyay, Swapna
33. All Life Long the Same Questions: The Same Answers: Reinterpreting Samuel Backett / Ahuja, Chaman
34. Allegorical Kaleidoscope: A Study of the Novels of William Golding / Roul, K.K.
35. The Allegory of Quest: A Study in Arthur Miller's Plays / Kumar, Satindra
36. The Allegory of Quest: A Study in Arthur Miller's Plays / Kumar, Satyendra
37. Amitav Ghosh: A Critical Study / Tiwari, Shubha
38. Amitav Ghosh's The Shadow Lines: Critical Essays / Chowdhary, Arvind (Ed.)
39. Ancient Japanese Literature: A Critical Survey / Khanna, Anita
40. Ancient Naga Head Hunters: Lives and Tales in Prose and Poetry / Penzu, T.
41. Ancient Sanskrit Literature / Muller, F.Max
42. Andman Ke Itihas Ka Safar / Shivram, Shakuntla
43. The Animal Fable in Modern Literature / Fernandes, Marie
44. Animals and Birds in Sanskrit Literature / Mahulikar, Gauri
45. Anita Desai: Critical Perspectives / Kohli, Devindra & Just, Melanie Maria (Ed.)
46. Anita Desai: The Novelist Par Excellence / Prasad, Amar Nath & Ramesh, T.S.
47. Anita Desai: Vision and Technique in Her Novels / Budholia, om.Prakash.
48. Anita Desai's Female Protagonists / Sali, Sudhakar, T.
49. Anita Desai's in Custody: A Critical Appraisal / Tandon, Neeru
50. An Annotated Bibliography of Indian English Fiction; 3 Volumes / Sambamurthy, V. Indira (Comp.)
51. An Annotated Bibliography of the Alamkarasastra / Cahill, Timothy C.
52. Antarrashtriya Aatankvad Aur Sahitya / Singh, Nagendra
53. An Anthology of Dalit Literature (Poems) / Anand, Mulk Raj & Zelliot, Eleanor
54. An Anthology of Gujarati Dalit Literature / Mishra, D.S. (Ed.)
55. Antinomies of Modernity: Essays on Race, Orient, Nation / Kaiwar, Vasant & Mazumdar, Sucheta (Eds.)
56. Anti-T.S. Eliot Stance in Recent Criticism: An Examination / Ayaz, Nasreen
57. Anubhutiprakasah of Vidyaranyamuni: With Vivrti commentary by Kashi Nath Sharma, edited by Pt. Raghunath Narayan Dutta and Sankaracarya's Vakyasudha with Commentary by Brahmananda Bharati (in Sanskrit only)
58. The Apastamba-Sulbasutra: with the Commentaries of Kapardiswamin, Karavinda and Sundararaja (in Sanskrit) / Srinivasachar, D. & Narasimhachar, Vidwan S. (Eds.)
59. Appropriating Folk Culture: A Study of the Post-Independence Indian Drama / Behera, Guru Charan
60. Apsara in Indian Art and Literature / Varadpande, M.L.
61. The Arabian Nights: Tales from a Thousand and One Nights (Modern Library Classics) / Burton, Sir Richard F. (Tr.)
62. The Archetypal Antihero in Postmodern Fiction / Gurung, Rita
63. Aristotle's Poetics: Sanskrit Translation and Critical Study / Nath, Bharat Chandra
64. Arresting God in Kathmandu / Upadhyay, Samrat
65. The Art and Literature of Banjara Lambanis: A Socio-Cultural Study / Naik, D.B.
66. The Art of Sanskrit Poetry: An Introduction to Language and Poetics / Hammer, Niels
67. The Art of Writing / Kleiser, Grenville
68. Arun Joshi: The Existentialist Element in His Novels / Pandey, Mukleshwar
69. Arun Joshi's Novels: A Critical Study / Sharma, Siddhartha
70. Arun Joshi's Novels: His Vision of Life / Kumar, Lokesh
71. Arundhati Roy's Fictional World: A Collection of Critical Essays / Dwivedi, A.N. (Ed.)
72. The Aryas: Facts Without Fancy and Fiction / Shendge, Malati, J.
73. As I See It / Ravi, V.S.
74. Asiatic Researches: History and Antiquities, the Art, Sciences, and Literature of Asia; 24 Volumes / Jones, William
75. Aspects of English Literature / Drinkwater, J.
76. Aspects of Manuscript Studies: Veda, Classical Sanskrit Literature, Dharmasastra, Puranas and Manuscriptology / Wadekar, M.L.
77. Aspects of Sanskrit Literature / De, Sushil Kumar
78. Aspects of the Novel / Forster, E.M.
79. Aspects of the Vedanta / Perumal, M.C. Alasinga
80. The Assassination of Indira Gandhi: The Collected Stories (Volume 1) / Chatterjee, Upamanyu
81. Astadasasmrtih: Text with Detailed Bhumika and Hindi Translation by Mihir Chandra (2 Volumes) / Shukla, Radhey Shyam (Ed.)
82. The Astadhyayi of Panini; with Sanskrit Text, Transliteration, Word-Boundary, Anuvrtti, Vrtti, Explanatory Notes, Derivational History of Examples, and Indices; 6 Volumes / Sharma, Rama Nath
83. Asvasastram (An illustrated book of Equinology): Edited with Introduction and Translation into English and Hindi by Dr. Sandeep Joshi
84. Aswini: A Novel / Nayak, Narayan H.
85. Atlantic's Urdu English Dictionary
86. Australian Literature: Identity Representation and Belonging / Sarangi, Jaydeep
87. Autobiography: Fact and Fiction / Singh, Rosy (Ed.)
88. The Avacchedakatanirukti with the Subodha commentary by N. S. Ramanuja Tatacharya
89. Avenues in to Literature / O'Brein, Colin Joseph
90. Azad: The Poet of Lool: English Translation of the Major Poems of Abdul Ahad Azad / Bhat, R.L.
91. Bahina Bai and Her Abhangas (Translated into English Verse with an introduction) / Bahadur, Krishna P.
92. Bahrisons: Chronicle of a Bookshop / Bahri, Anuj & Smith, Debbie
93. Baital Pachchisi / Platts, John
94. Balagopalastuti: Celebrating the Child Krishna / Dehejia, Harsha V.; Barooah Chinchani Jahnabi & Upadhyaya, Narmada Prasad
95. Balambhatti: Being a Commentary by Balambhatta Payagunda on the Mitaksara of Sri Vijneswara on the Yajnavalkyasmrti; 3 Volumes / Gharpure, J.R. (Ed.)
96. Bankimchandra Chattopadhyay's Srimadhagabadgita: Translation and Analysis / Harder, Hans (Tr.)
97. The Banyan Tree: Essays on Early Literature in New Indo-Aryan Languages; 2 Volumes / Offredi, Mariola (Ed.)
98. Bapsi Sidhwa / Singh, Randhir Pratap
99. Basavaraj Naikar: Trends and Techniques / Sarangi, Jaydeep
100. The Basic Writings of S. Radhakrishnan / McDermott, Robert
101. Bazaar / Khanna, Dinesh
102. The Beautiful Verses of Goswami Tulsides / Sharma, R.K. (Tr.)
103. Becoming Mrs Kumar / Gupta, Heather Saville
104. Before the Divide: Hindi and Urdu Literary Culture / Orsini, Francesca (Ed.)
105. Behind the Veil: Representation of Muslim Women in Indian Writings in English 1950-2000 / Kidwai, A.R. (Ed.)
106. Ben Jonson: A Critical Study / Joseph, T. (Ed.)
107. Bengali Religious Lyrics Sakta / Thompson, Edward, J. & Spencer, Arthur Marshman (Tr.)
108. The Best Crime Stories of the 19th Century / Asimov, Isaac
109. Between Cultures: Essays on Literature, Language and Education / Goonatilleka, D.C.R.
110. Beyond Twilight: Explore the World of Vampires / Mascetti, Manuela Dunn
111. Bhabani Bhattacharya: A Study of his Novels / Rai, G.
112. Bhairavpadmavatikalp - Shri Mallishena Suri Virachit (Sanskrit Vivran evam 'Mohini' Hindi Vyakhya sahit) / Chaturvedi, Shukdev
113. Bhakti Poetry in Medieval India: Its Inception, Cultural Encounter and Impact / Sadarangani, Neeti M.
114. The Bhaktirasamrtasindhu of Rupa Gosvamin (2 Parts bound in 1) / Haberman, David L. (Tr.)
115. Bhaminivilasa of Jagannatha: With Kavyamarmaprakasa of Lakshman Ramchandra Vaidya (Sanskrit text, Study, Introduction, English translation, Prose order, Notes and Appendices) / Panda, R.K. (Ed.)
116. Bhanudas: The Poet-Saint of Maharashtra / Abbot, Justin E.
117. Bharati Mukherjee's Fiction: A Perspective / Tandon, Sushma
118. Bharatiya Jyotish: Lal Kitab Ke Anupam Upayas / Shastry, R.
119. Bharatiya Swarnyug ke Sanskrit Abhilekh evam Amarkosh ke Abhidan (in Hindi) / Mishra, Parmanand (Dr.)
120. Bhartiya kathadarshon ki Kasauti Par Jayashankar Prasad Sahitya ke Sahitya ki Katha Moolakta / Asthana, Chaya (Dr.)
121. Bhartiya Lok Sahitya Kosh; 9 Volumes (in Hindi) / Gautam, Suresh & Gautam, Veena (Eds.)
122. Bhartiya Sahitya Kosh; 4 Volumes (in Hindi) / Gautam, Suresh & Gautam, Veena (Eds.)
123. Bhavani Prasad Misr Ka Kavya Aur Vyakokriti Sidhant / Chauha, A.
124. Bhuvan-Deepak (Descriptive Introduction, Analysis, Hindi Translation, Chandrika Hindi commentary, Sanskrit commentary with Diagrams) / Shastri, Rakesh (Dr.)
125. The Bible as Literature / Sinha, Nandita
126. Big Little World: Poems / Basu, Romen
127. Biharidas Ki Satsai (Poetry of Bihari) critically edited by Lakshmidhar Malaviya with detailed introduction, text in Devanagari and Nataliq, 5 commentaries, exhaustive linguistic & poetic analysis; 3 Volumes
128. The Bijak of Kabir / Hess, Linda & Singh, Sukhdev (Trs.)
129. Birds in Sanskrit Literature (With 107 Bird Illustrations) / Dave, K.N.
130. Birds of the Plains / Dewar, Douglas
131. Birthright by Vaasanthi / Surya, Vasantha (Tr.)
132. Biswi Shati ke Pratinidhi Upanyas aur Yatharth / Singh, Vidula (Dr.)
133. Black, White & Polka Dot / Jha, Aparna
134. Blackwell Introductions to Literature James Joyce: A short Introduction / Seidel, Michael
135. The Blind Light: Based on Techno-Literary Fiction / Jain, Rajesh
136. Blossoms in the Blaze: A Novel / Nayak, Narayan H.
137. The Blue Grove: The Poetry of the Uraons / Archer, W.G.
138. Books of Nouns / Gopalakrishnan, P.N.
139. Brahmavadini-Drasta Mantra Bhasya evam Avadan / Shukla, Acharya Durgacharan
140. Brand India: Master Images and Narratives in the Backdrop of Globalisation / Mongia, Sunanda
141. Breach of Faith: A Novel / Basu, Romen.
142. British and Indian English Literature: A Critical Study / Prasad, Amar Nath (Dr.)
143. British Authors and Texts: Critical Responses / Kharti, Chhote Lal (Ed.)
144. British Romantic Poets: Critical Assessment / Kumar, Shiv K.
145. British Studies on Wordsworth / Ray, Mohit Kay (Ed.)
146. British Victorian Literature: Critical Assessment / Kumar, Shiv K.
147. The Browning Cyclopaedia: A Guide to the Study of the Works of Robert Browning / Beridoe, Edward
148. A Bunch of Stories / Tyagi, B.S.
149. Cambridge Companion to Nineteenth-Century American Women's Writing (Cambridge Companions to Literature) / Bauer, Dale M. & Gould, Philip (Eds.)
150. The Cambridge Guide to Children's Books in English / Watson, Victor
151. Cameos from the Plays of Shakespeare / Marzban, K.B.
152. Canon After Deconstruction: Paul De Man's Perspective / Sharma, Rajesh Babu
153. Caravan to Tibet / Agarwal, Deepa
154. Carita-Kavyas in Modern Sanskrit Literature: A Critical Survey / Purohit, Daxa
155. The Censored Generation / Zamankhan, Mazhar-Ul
156. Chachnamah Retold: An Account of the Arab Conquest of Sindh / Khushalani, Gobind
157. Chand Ke Aansu / Firojpuri, Gopal Krishan Sharma
158. Chaos and Order in the Novels of Angus Wilson / Pandey, Aruna
159. Chaurapanchasika: A Sanskrit Love Lyric
160. Chhando Manjari of Gangadas (Sanskrit text with Hindi translation) / Tailangah, Shree Jagannathsastri (Tr.)
161. A Childhood in Tibet: Tendol's Story / Holder, Therese Obrecht
162. Chinar Leaves: Poems of Kashmir / Brown, Percy
163. Chinar Leaves: The Poems of Kashmir / Brown, Percy
164. Chinua Achebe: Moulded and Shaped Literary Identity of Africa / Pandey, Neeta
165. City Improbable: An Anthology of Writings on Delhi / Singh, Khushwant
166. Class Consciousness in the Novels of Kamala Markandya / Misra, Parvati
167. Classical Sanskrit Literature / Keith, A. Berriedale
168. Classical Tales / Sahu, Nandini
169. Classical Works of Sanskrit Literature of Kerala; 8 Volumes / Menon, K.P.A. (Tr.)
170. Classics in English Literature / Sanyal, Lopa
171. Cleanth Brooks: Theory and Practice / Hajela, Sudheer Chandra
172. Coils of the Serpent / Srivastava, Ramesh K.
173. Coleridge and The Indian Theory of Rasa / Kashyap Minu (Dr.)
174. The Collaborator / Waheed, Mirza
175. Collected Short Stories of H.G. Wells Concise Encyclopaedia of English Literature / Patrick, D.
176. Colonizing the Realm of Words: The Transformation of Tamil Literature in Nineteenth-Century South India / Ebeling, Sascha
177. Columbia University Course in Literature: Based on the World's Best Literature; 34 Volumes / Cunliffe, J.W. &Thorndike, J.W. (Chief Ed.)
178. Comic Vision of Neil Simon / Satpathy, Swayam Prabha
179. Commonwealth English Literature / Bhatnagar, M.K.
180. Commonwealth Fiction: Twenty-First Century Readings / Mittapalli, Rajeshwar & Monti, Alessandro
181. Communal Harmony In Kashmiri Literature / Bhat, Roop Krishen
182. A Companion to E.M. Forster; 3 Volumes / Sarker, Sunil Kumar
183. A Companion to Indian Fiction in English / Piciucco, Pier Paolo (Ed.)
184. A Companion to Sanskrit Literature / Banerji, Suresh Chandra
185. A Companion to Twentieth-Century Poetry / Roberts, Neil (Ed.)
186. A Companion to William Wordsworth; 2 Volumes / Sarker, Sunil Kumar
187. Comparative Aesthetics: East and West / Chaudhary, Angraj (Prof.)
188. Comparative and Critical Study of Ekavali: Contribution of Vidyadhara to Sanskrit Poetics / Gupta, Savitri
189. Comparative Literary Theory - An Overview / Kapoor, Kapil
190. Complete Plays of Bhasa, 2 Volumes (Text with Introduction, English Translation and Notes) / Menon, K.P.A. (Dr.)
191. Complete Plays of George Bernad Shaw; 4 Volumes / Goyal, Bhagwat S. & Tomar, Monica
192. The Complete Poems of Rabindranath Tagore's Gitanjali: Text and Critical Evaluation / Paul, S.K.
193. The Complete Poetical Works of Ajit Singh Sikka; 3 Volumes / Sikka, Ajit Singh (Dr.)
194. A Complete Study of Persian Drama, 1906-1995 / Faique, Mohammad
195. Complications: Notes from the Life of a Young Surgeon / Gawande, Atual
196. Concentric Imagination: Mandala Literary Theory / Singh, Charu Sheel
197. The Concept of Upasana: Worship in Sanskrit Literature / Patki, Rajani S.
198. A Concise History of Classical Sanskrit Literature / Sastri, Gaurinath
199. Confetti of Thoughts on Library and Information Studies (Essays in Honour of Prof. (Dr.). C.V. Rajan Pillai) / Kabir, S. Humayoon & Sudhier, K.G.
200. Construction of an Identity Discourse: Oriya Literature and the Jagannath Cult (1866-1936) / Behera, Subhakanta
201. Contemporary American Literature: Poetry, Fiction Drama and Criticism / Bhongle, Rangrao (Ed.)
202. Contemporary Cultural Theory / Milner, Andrew & et. al.
203. Contemporary Gujarati Short Stories: An Anthology / Jadav, Kishore
204. Contemporary Indian Poetry / Pandey, B.K.
205. Contemporary Indian Writers in English: Critical Observations / Singh, P.K.
206. Contemporary Indian Writing in English: Trends, Concepts & Techniques / Das, Nigamananda
207. Contemporary Indian Writings on English / Dodiya, Jaydipsing (Ed.)
208. Contemporary Latin American Literature / Dey, Susnigdha
209. Contemporary Literary Criticism: Theory and Practice; 2 Volumes / Chandra, N.D.R.
210. Contemporary Literary Theory: Linear Configuration / Singh, Charu Sheel
211. Contemporary Marathi Literature / Kanadey, V. Raghunath
212. The Contention and the True Tragedy: William Shakespeare's 1st Versions of 2nd and 3rd Henry VI
213. Continuity Five Indian English Poets / Singh, R.A. (Ed.)
214. Contrapuntal Modes in Northrop Frye's Literary Theory / Pandey, Santosh Kumar
215. Contributions to Sanskrit Criticism (Collection of Papers of Professor A.C. Swain) / Jena, Siddheswar (Dr.)
216. Correct English Usage / Parashar, P.N.
217. Cosmo Dictionary of Literary Terms / Singh, R.A. (Ed.)
218. Couplets from Thulasee Das / Das, G.N.
219. The Craft of Poe's Tales / Ramakrishna, D.
220. Creolizing Culture: A Study on Sam Salvon's Work / Sindoni, Maria Grazia
221. The Critical Anthology of Classic Elements in English Poetry; 2 Volumes / Reed, Daniel & Horton, Tim (Eds.)
222. A Critical Appreciation of Austerity in Ancient Indian Literature / Dahiya, Yajanveer
223. A Critical Approach to English Literature; 2 Volumes / Mashall, H.E.
224. Critical Approaches to Fiction / Kumar, Shiv K. & et. al.
225. Critical Cleanings / Gupta, G.S. Balarama
226. Critical Essays on British Literature / Joseph, S. John Peter
227. Critical Essays on Canadian Literature / Balachandran, K.
228. Critical Essays on Commnonwealth Literature / Balachandran, K.
229. Critical Essays on Indian English Literature / Budholia, O.P.
230. Critical Essays on Indian English Poetry and Drama: Texts and Contexts / Nawale, Arvind M.
231. Critical Essays on Indian Writing in English / Dodiya, Jaydipsinh
232. Critical Essays on Post-Colonial Literature / Das, Bijay Kumar
233. Critical Essays: Indian Writing in English / Prasad, Amar Nath
234. Critical Interactions: Reading 20th Century Literacy Texts / Rama, R.P.
235. A Critical Jublee: Selected Essays / Rao, E. Nageshwara
236. A Critical Jubliee: Selected Essays / Rao, E. Nageswara (Dr.)
237. Critical Observations on Humour in English Literature / Reed, Daniel & Horton, Tim (Eds.)
238. Critical Perspectives in American Literature / Bose, S.K.
239. Critical Perspectives on T.S. Eliot's Poetry / Tiwari, Nidhi & Dodiya, Jaydipsinh
240. Critical Responce to Canadian Literature / Balachandran, K.
241. Critical Responce to V.S.Naipaul and Mulk Raj Anand / Prasad, Amar Nath
242. Critical Response to Indian English Literature / Mishra, N.K.
243. Critical Response to Indian English Literature / Naikar, Basavaraj
244. Critical Response to Literature in English / Das, Krishan & Patra, Deepchand (Drs.)
245. Critical Response to Literatures in English / Mitra, Reena
246. Critical Responses to Anita Desai; 2 Volumes / Tiwari, Shubha (Ed.)
247. Critical Responses to Indian Writing in English: Essays in Honour of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam / Balachandran, K. (Ed.)
248. Critical Studies on Commonwealth Literature / Singh, R.A.
249. Critical Studies on Indian Writing in English / Singh, R.A. & et. al.
250. A Critical Study of Ideology of Shakespearean Tragedies / Kurup, Raveendra
251. A Critical Study of Shakespeare's Comedy / Sachdev, Rita
252. A Critical Study of Shakespeare's Tragedy / Sachdev, Rita
253. A Critical Study of T.S. Eliot at 100 Years / Rampal, D.K.
254. A Critical Study of the Varttikas of Katyayana / Mishra, Madhusudan
255. Critical Theories of I.A. Richards / Kakkar, Rita
256. Critical Theory: Textual Application / Panja, Shormishtha (Ed.)
257. A Critique D.H. Lawrence: Sons and Lovers / Dalal, D.S.
258. A Critique of Time in Shakespeare, Wordsworth, Iqbal and T.S. Eliot / Ansari, A.A.
259. Cross Cultural Encounters in Byron's Poetry / Siddiqui, Shahzad, Ahmad (Dr.)
260. Cross-Cultural Impressions: Al Ch'ing Pablo Neruda and Nicolas Guillen / Mukherji, Priyadarsi
261. Cross-Cultural Transactions in Multi-Ethnic Literatures of the U.S. / Raina, Anil & et. al.
262. Crossing / Tagore, Rabindranath
263. Crossing Over: Translation of Kannada Novel " Dutu". (Translated by Pradhan Gurudatta & David Mowat) / Bhyrappa, S.L.
264. The Cultural Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Chatterji, Suniti Kumar
265. Cultural Heritage of Personal -Names and Sanskrit Literature / Tiwari, S.P.
266. A Cultural Index to Vedic Literature / Bhattacharyya, N.N. (Ed.)
267. Cultural Landscape and the Lifeworld: Literary Images of Banaras / Singh, Rana P.B.
268. Culture and Criticism / Chandra, Suresh
269. Culture of Pastiche / Jaidev
270. The Curse of Garibagh / Gardner, Charlotte
271. Cyclopaedia of English Literature; 4 Volumes / Chambers, Robert
272. D.H. Lawrence: A Critical Study / Hudson, Robert & Arnold, Edwin
273. D.H. Lawrence: Man and Artist / Purohit, K.
274. Daivam (Along with the Commentary Purusakara) [in Sanskrit only] / Shastri, M.M. T. Ganapati
275. Dalit Literature: Contents, Trends and Concerns / Randhawa, Harbir Singh (Ed.)
276. Dalit Literature: Our Response / Naik, N. Shantha
277. Dan: Upanyas / Lahoti, Bhagwan Das
278. Dances with the Cranes; (Poems on reincarnation) / Bakshi, G.D. (Brig.)
279. The Danger of Gender: Caste Class and Gender in Contemporary Indian Women's Writing / Nubile, Clara
280. Daniel Defoe: A Critical Study / Hudson, Robert & Arnold, Edwin
281. Dasakumaracarita of Dandin (Text with Sanskrit Commentary, Various Readings, A Literal English Translation, Explanatory and Critical Notes and an Exhaustive Introduction) / Kale, M.R. (Ed.)
282. Dasakumaracarita: A Critical Study / Pankaj, N.Q. (Dr.)
283. Dasarupam with Dhanika's Commentary by F.E. Hall / Pandey, Kaushalendra (Prof.) (Ed.)
284. Dattatreya's Song of the Avadhut: An English Translation of the Avadhut Gita (With Sanskrit Transliteration) - A Classic of Mystical Literature book / Abhayananda, S.
285. David Copperfield / Dickens, Charles
286. Day in Shadow / Sahgal, Nayantara
287. Deliver Me, My Lord: A Translation of Manavalamamuni's Artiprabandham / Amaladass, Anand
288. Delphic Intimations: Dialogues with Australian Writers and Critics / Trikha, Pradeep
289. A Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Manuscripts: In the private library of H.H. Shri Rajarajeshwar Maharajadhiraj Maharaja Shri Harisinghji Bahadur of Jammu and Kashmir by Ramchandra Kak and Harabhatta Shastri / Lokesh Chandra (Ed.)
290. Deva Sampurna Granthavali, 3 Volumes (in Hindi) / Malaviya, Lakshmidhar (Ed.)
291. Devayan: Ek Parichay (Bharat ke Tisare Mahakavya ki Ek Sankshipt Samiksha) / Hazari (Dr.)
292. Devdas / Chattopadhyay, Saratchandra
293. Devi: Goddesses in Indian Art and Literature / Parthasarthy, V.R. & Parthasarthy, Indu
294. The Devotional Poems of Mirabai (Translated with introduction and notes) / Alston, A.J. (Tr.)
295. Devotional Poetics and the Indian Sublime / Mishra, Vijay
296. Dharma Patanjala: A Saiva Scripture from Ancient Java (Studied in the Light of Related Old Javanese and Sanskrit Texts) / Acri, Andrea
297. Dhavani and Structuralist Peotics: Multicultural Studies of Creation of Meaning of Poetry / Indraguru, Bhavatosh & Parashar, Vikalp
298. Dhvani Theory and Poetry of W.B. Yeats / Anitha, R. (Ed.)
299. Dhvanyaloka of Anandavardhana (Critically Edited with Introduction, Translation and Notes), 2nd Edition / Krishnamoorthy, K. (Ed. & Tr.)
300. Dialectics / Guru, Nataraja
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)