Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Buddhism
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 1000 Buddhas of Genius / Rhys-Davids, T.W.
2. 108 Buddhist Statues in Tibet: Evolution of Tibetan Sculptures / Schroeder, Ulrich Von
3. 1325 Buddhist Ways to be Happy / Kipfer, Barbara Ann
4. 365 Dalai Lama: Daily Advice from the Heart (Inspiring New Teachings) / Ricard, Matthieu (Ed.)
5. 366 Readings from Buddhism / Weyer, Robert Van De (Ed.)
6. The A to Z of Buddhism / Prebish, Charles S.
7. The Abhidhamma Philosophy or the Psycho-Ethical Philosophy of Early Buddhism, 2 Volumes / Kashyap, Bhikkhu J.
9. Abhidhammapitake Puggalapannattipali (Text with Hindi translation) / Pathak, Om Prakash & Gaur, Veena (Trs. & Eds.)
10. Abhidhammapitake Puggalapannattipali (with English translation) / Pathak, Om Prakash & Gaur, Veena (Eds.)
11. Abhidhammatthasamgaho; 2 Volumes
12. Abhidhammatthasangaho of Acarya Anuruddha Mahasthavir: Pali text with Hindi translation by Bhadant Anand Kausalyayan
13. Abhidhammatthasangaho of Anuruddhacariya Navanitatika (in Pali) / Kosambi, Dharmananda
14. Abhidhammavataro by Acariya Buddhadatta / Tiwari, Mahesh (Ed.) (Prof.)
15. Abhidhamyatthasangaho / Singh, Parmanand
16. Abhidharma Buddhism to 150 A.D. / Potter, Karl H.; Buswell, Robert E.; Jaini, Padmanabh S. & Reat, Noble Ross (Eds.)
17. Abhidharma Kosa Bhasyam of Vasubandhu, Translated into French by Louis de La Vallee Poussin, 4 Volumes
18. The Abhidharmakosa & Bhasya of Acarya Vasubandhu with Sphutartha Commentary of Acarya Yasomittra, Edited by Swami Dwarika Das Shastri; 4 Volumes (bound in 2), 2nd Edition
19. Abhidharmakosa: A Study with a New Perspective / Bapat, Lata
20. Abhidharmakosa-Bhasya of Vasubandhu: The Treasury of Abhidharma and its (Auto) Commentary, 4 Volumes / Sangpo, Gelong Lodro (Tr.)
21. Abhidharmakosh of Acarya Vasubandhu / Bhikkhu, Lokananda C.
22. Abhisamayalankara-Prajnaparamita-Upadesa-Sastra: The Work of Boddhisattva Maitreya / Stcherbatsky, Th. & Obermiller, E. (Eds.)
23. Absence of the Buddha Image in Early Buddhist Art: Toward its Significance in Comparative Religion / Tanaka, Kanoko
24. Absorbing Buddha / Prasoon, Srikant (Prof.)
25. Activating Bodhichitta: The Awakening Mind and Meditation on Compassion / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
26. The Adi-Buddha / Hazra, Kanai Lal (Dr.)
27. The Adornment of the Middle Way: Shantarakshita's Madhyamakalankara with Commentary by Jamgon Mipham
28. Advanced History of Buddhism: Monasteries and Temples / Gupta, Sameer Das
29. Advayasiddhi: The Tantric View of Laksminkara (Sanskrit text with English translation and critical annotation) / Mishra, Ramprasad
30. Adventures with the Buddha: A Personal Buddhism Reader / Paine, Jeffery (Ed.)
31. Advice from Buddha Sakyamuni: An Abridged Exposition of the Precepts for Bhiksus / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
32. Advice on Dying and Living a Better Life / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
33. An Aesthetic Voyage of Indo Tibetan Painting: Alchi and Tabo / Singh, A.K. (Dr.)
34. After Buddhism: Rethinking Dharma for a Secular Age / Batchelor, Stephen
35. Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India / Patil, Parimal G.
36. Agama and Tripitaka: A comparative study of Lord Mahavira and Lord Buddha; 3 Volumes / Shri Nagraj ji, Rashtrasant Muni
37. Age of Buddhism / Gajrani, Shiv & Ram, S.
38. Ahimsa: Based on Buddhism and Gandhism / Nath, Meeta (Dr.)
39. Ahimsa: Buddhism and the Vegetarian Ideal / Balsys, Bodo
40. Ajanta Paintings: Unidentified and Misinterpreted / Talim, Meena (Dr.)
41. Ajanta, photography by Jean Louis / Okada, Amina
42. Ajanta: Handbook of the Paintings; 3 Volumes / Schlingloff, Dieter
43. Alchi: The Living Heritage of Ladakh (1000 Years of Buddhist Art) / Tsering, Nawang
44. All You Ever Wanted to Know from His Holiness The Dalai Lama on Happiness, Life, Living, and Much More / Malhotra, Rajiv
45. The All-Pervading Melodious Drumbeat: The Life of Ra Lotsawa / Senge, Ra Yeshe
46. Along the Buddhist Path: The Meditator's Companion to the Sacred Sites in India and Nepal / Goldberg, Kory & Decary, Michelle
47. Along the Buddhist Trail / Gogoi, B.K.
48. Along the Kali Gandaki: The Ancient-Salt Route in Western Nepal, the Thakalis, Bond Kar and Lamaist Monasteries / Rai, Ratan Kumar
49. Always Awakening: Buddha's Realization, Krishnamurti's Insight / Samdhong Rinpoche & Mendizza, Michael
50. Amala Prajna: Aspects of Buddhist Studies / Samtani, N.H. & et. al. (Eds.)
51. Amarakosa and its Tibetan translation 'chi med mdzod: A metrical dictionary of Sanskrit Language by Amarasimha with its Tibetan translation made by Mahapandita Kirticandra and yar-luns Lo-tse-ba Grags-pa-rgyal-mtshan / Vidyabhusana, Satish Chandra (Ed.)
52. Ambedkar and Buddhism / Sangharakshita
53. Ambedkar and Buddhism / Vyas, Dharam C.
54. Ambedkar on Buddhist Conversion and its Impact / Singh, Sanghasen (Ed.)
55. Ambedkar, Dalits and Buddhism: Collection of Dr Ambedkar Memorial Annual Lectures / Ram, Nandu (Ed.)
56. Ambedkar's Perspective on Buddhism and Other Religions / Naik, Chandrashekhar Dajiba
57. The Ambrosia Heart Tantra: The Secret Oral Teaching on the Eight Branches of the Science of Healing / Kelsang, Jhampa (Tr.)
58. Amitabha and His Family / Mukhopadhyay, Santipriya
59. Amitabha-Buddha-Srih: Gems of Buddhism / Kulshreshtha, Sushma (Ed.)
60. Anagarika Dharmapala: In Spiritual Quadruplets / Prasoon, Shrikant
61. Anagatavamsa Desana: The Serman of the Chronicle To-Be / Holt, John Clifford (Ed.)
62. Analysis of the Abhisamayalamkara / Obermiller, E.
63. Analysis of the Kanjur / Csoma de Koros, Alexander
64. Analytical Study of Abhidharmakosa / Chaudhary, Sukomal (Dr.)
65. An Analytical Study of Four Nikayas / Barua, Dipak Kumar
66. Anatta Anatmata: An Analysis of Buddhist Anti-Substantialist Crusade / Chinchore, Mangala R.
67. Ancient Indian Culture / Singh, P.
68. Ancient Indian Education: Brahmanical and Buddhist / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
69. Ancient Indian Influence on Japanese Culture: A Comparative Study of Civilizations / Kaburagi, Yoshihiro
70. Ancient Wisdom: Modern World / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
71. Aniccata/ Anityata: An Analysis of the Buddhist Opposition to Permanence/ Stability and Alternative Foundation of Ontology and or Anthropology / Chinchore, Mangala R.
72. Animals in Early Buddhism / Singh, Arvind Kumar
73. Anthology of Well-Spoken Advice on the Graded Paths of the Mind / Dhargyey, Geshe Ngawang
74. Antiquities of Indian Tibet; 2 Volumes / Francke, A.H.
75. Anumana Pramana: Jain evam Baudha Nyaya ki Drishti mein / Singh, Pradhuman Shah (Dr.)
76. Apparitions of the Self: The Secret Autobiographies of a Tibetan Visionary / Gyatso, Janet
77. An Appeal to the World: The Way to Peace in a Time of Division / Dalai Lama, H.H. the with Franz Alt
78. Approaching the Land of Bliss: Religious Praxis in the Cult of Amitabha / Payne, Richard K. & Tanaka, Kenneth K. (Eds.)
79. Archaeological Findings from the Homeland of Buddha / Chaturvedi, Prem Sagar
80. An Archaeological Journey of Nalanda (1838-2016) / Lama, G.K.
81. Archaeology of Buddhism: Recent Discoveries in South Asia / Garg, Sanjay (Ed.)
82. Archaeology of Early Buddhism / Fogelin, Lars
83. Archaeology of Religion in South Asia: Buddhist, Brahmanical and Jaina Religious Centres in Bihar and Bengal, c. AD 600-1200 / Prasad, Birendra Nath
84. Ardha Magadhi Dictionary: Illustrated Literature, Philosophic & Scientific by Shatabhadani Ratana Chandji Maharaj; 5 Volumes (in Prakrit, Hindi, Sanskrit, Gujarati & English)
85. Ardhmagdhi aur Pali: Dhwani evam Rooptatvik Vivechan (in Hindi) / Singh, Sanjay (Dr.)
86. The Arrow and the Spindle Studies in History, Myths, Rituals and Beliefs in Tibet / Karmay, Samten G.
87. Art and Archaeology in Bihar / Sinha, C.P.
88. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
89. Art and Devotion at a Buddhist Temple in the Indian Himalaya / Kerin, Kerin Melissa R.
90. Art and Iconography of the Buddha Images / Verma, Shailendra Kumar
91. Art and Vision of Aurangabad Caves / Quresi, Dulari
92. Art from India, Nepal and Tibet: In the John and Berthe Ford Collection / Pal, Pratapaditya
93. The Art Heritage of Nalanda / Lama, G.K.
94. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
95. The Art of Awakening: A User's Guide to Tibetan Buddhist Art and Practice / Lhadrepa, Konchog & Davis, Charlotte
96. The Art of Bodhgaya, 2 Volumes / Biswas, S.S.
97. The Art of Happiness at Work / Lama, H.H. Dalai & Cutler, Howard
98. The Art of Happiness in a Troubled World / Lama, H.H. The Dalai & Cutler, Howard
99. The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV & Cutler, Howard C.
100. The Art of Living: A Guide to Contentment, Joy and Fulfillment / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
101. The Art of Peace: Nobel Peace Laureates Discuss Human Rights, Conflict and Reconciliation / Hopkins, Jeffery (Ed.)
102. The Art of Tantra / Rawson, Philip
103. Art Treasures from Dresden / National Museum (Comp.)
104. The Arts of Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen: Its Religious Belief's and Philosophy / Ross, Nancy Wilson
105. The Aryamanjusrimulakalpa, 3 Volumes / Sastri, M.M.T. Ganapati (Ed.)
106. The Aryan Path of the Buddha (Rare Book) / Gupta, K. Manohar
107. Aryasura virchit Jatakamala: Ek Adhyayana / Gupta, Shivani (Dr.)
108. Asanga's Mahayanasamgraha Chapter III (Translation and Tibetan Text) / Watanabe, Chikafumi
109. Asceticism and Healing in Ancient India: Medicine in the Buddhist Monastery / Zysk, Kenneth G.
110. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
111. Asdhammo Santano: Dhammpad Bhagwan Buddh Ke Desana; 12 Volumes / Osho
112. Ashoka and Buddhism / Singh, Arimardan (Dr.)
113. Ashvaghosha Krit Buddhacharita, 4th Edition (Sanskrit text with Hindi translation) / Chaudhary, Suryanarayan (Ed. & Tr.)
114. Asian and Eastern Arts / Hood, Heidi
115. Asiatic Mythology: A Detailed Description and Explanation of the Mythologies of all the Great Nations of Asia / Hackin, Huart & et. al.
116. Asoka as Depicted in His Edicts / Hazra, Kanai Lal
117. Asoka: History and Inscriptions / Panda, N.C. (Dr.)
118. Asoka: The Buddhist Emperor of India / Smith, Vincent A.
119. Asoka: The Great / Ahir, D.C.
120. Asokan Edicts: An Assemblage of Sociological Assertions and Moral Guidelines / Lappermsap, Suttisa
121. Aspects of Buddha Dhamma / Chaudhary, Angraj
122. Aspects of Buddhist Culture from Tibetan Sources / Banerjee, A.C.
123. Aspects of Buddhist Sanskrit: Proceedings of an International Symposium / Mishra, Kameshwar Nath (Ed.)
124. The Assimilation and Acculturation of Tibetan Buddhism (IN bKa rDor sGang gSum SINCE 1959) / Bhutia, Lhundup Tsomo
125. Assimilation of Brahmanism into Buddhism / Biswas, Sampa
126. Asta-Doha-Kosa: The Eight Doha Treasures / Das, Sanjib Kumar
127. Astasahasrika Prajnaparamita with Haribhadra's commentary called Aloka edited by Dr. P.L. Vaidya
128. Astrological Lore in the Buddhist Sardulakarnavadana / Sharma, Sharmishta
129. Astrology in Buddhism: Buddhist Practice to Modern Astrology / Shaneman, Jhampa & Angel, Jan V.
130. Asvaghosa and His Times / Khosla, Sarla
131. Asvaghosa's Buddhacarita or Acts of the Buddha (Sanskrit text with English translation Cantos I to XIV translated from the original Sanskrit and cantos XV to XXVIII translated from the Tibetan and Chinese versions together with and introduction and notes) / Johnston, E.H. (Tr.)
132. Asvaghosa's Buddhacarita: A Study / Sarma, Nripendra Nath
133. Asvaghosh Praneet Buddhacharit: Ek Adhyayan / Tiwari, Sanjay Kumar
134. Atisa and Tibet: Life and Works of Depamkara Srijnana in Relation to the History and Religion of Tibet with Tibetan Sources / Chattopadhyaya, Alaka (Tr.)
135. Atisa Sri Dipankara-jnana and Culture Renaissance (Proceedings of the International Conference 16th-23th January 2013)
136. Atisha (Great Indian Buddhist Masters) / Bala, Shashi
137. Atisha and Buddhism in Tibet / Tulku, Lama Doboom & Mullin, Glann H. (Comp. & Trs.)
138. The Atman-Brahman in Ancient Buddhism / Bhattacharya, Kamaleswar
139. Atthasalini-Atthayojanaya by Bhadantacariya Buddhaghosa / Tripathi, Ramasankara (Ed.) (Prof.)
140. Autobiography / Das, Sarat Chandra
141. The Autobiography of His Eminence Sharchen Ludingpa Jamyang Tenpai Nyima (in Tibetan) / Yonten, Hochotsang Kunga & Acharya Sonam Wangyal (Eds.)
142. The Autobiography of Jamgon Kaongtrul: A Gem of Many Colors / Barron, Richard (Ed.)
143. Avadana-Kalpalata of Ksemendra, edited Dr. Sridhar Tripathi; 2 Volumes
144. Avadanasataka, edited by Dr. P.L. Vaidya
145. The Awakening of Faith in the Mahayana Doctrine: The New Buddhism by the Patriarch Ashvagosha (Translated into Chinese by Paramartha), Translated into English by Timothy Richard
146. Awakening The Luminous Mind: Tibetan Meditation for Inner Peace and Joy (with CD) / Rinpoche, Tenzin Wangyal
147. Awakening the Mind, Lightening the Heart / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
148. Awakening the Sacred Body: Tibetan Yogas of Breath and Movement (with DVD) / Rinpoche, Tenzin Wangyal
149. B.R. Ambedkar: Buddhist Revolution and Counter-Revolution in Ancient India / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
150. B.R. Ambedkar: His Relevance Today / Rao, J.S. Narayan; Somasekhar, A. & Audiseshaiah, K. (Eds.)
151. B.R. Ambedkar: The Buddha and His Dhamma - A Critical Edition / Rathore, Aakash Singh & Verma, Ajay (Eds.)
152. Back Over the Mountains: A Journey to the Buddha Within / Marshall, Jane
153. Bagh Caves: Painting and Sculptures / Talim, Meena
154. Ballots, Bullets and Bhikkus: The Role of Buddhist Sangha in Sri Lankan Politics and Ethnic Conflict / Kumar, S.Y. Surendra
155. Bamiyan, Hariti and Kindred Iconics / Sharma, Nirmala
156. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
157. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
158. Barabudur: Archaeological Description; 5 Volumes / Krom, N.J.
159. Basic Buddhism: Exploring Buddhism and Zen / Huai-chin, Nan
160. Bauddh Darshan ka Udbhav evam Vikas (in Hindi) / Meshram, Manish (Dr.)
161. Bauddh Dharma Darshan (in Hindi) / Dev, Narendra
162. Bauddha Darsana Mimamsa: A Comprehensive Exposition of the Buddhist Religion and Philosophy with the Origin and Development of the Important Schools of the Buddhistic Thought / Upadhyaya, Acharya Baladeva
163. Bauddha Darshan tatha anya Bharatiya Darshan: Aetihasik Shodhpurna, Pakshapatrahit, Tulnatamak Vivechan (2 Parts in Hindi) / Upadhyay, Bharatsingh
164. Bauddha Dharma aur Paryavaran (in Hindi) / Kumar, Dhruv (Dr.)
165. Bauddha Saiva aur Shakta-Tantra: Samanvayatmaka Sansleshana (Ek Anjan Siddhapitha Maluti) (in Hindi) / Jha, Surendra (Dr.)
166. Bauddha Tantra Kosa (3 Parts) / Shashni, Thinlay Ram (Ed.)
167. Bauddha-Darshan mein Shanti, Sthapatya evam Kala / Parihar, Arvind (Dr.)
168. Bauddhalaghugrantha Samgraha: A Collection of Minor Buddhist Texts, edited by Janardan Pandey
169. Bauddhastotrasamgraha / Bauddha-Stotra-Samgraha (108 Pracheen Baudddhastotron ki Pratham Mala / A Collection of One Hundred Eight Old Buddhist Hymns - First Series) / Pandeya, Janardan Shastri (Comp. & Ed.)
170. Baudh Darshan mein Vigyanvaad (Hindi) / Kumar, Ashok (Dr.)
171. Baudh Gyan-Mimansha / Sharma, Hariprakash (Dr.)
172. Baudh Kala Mein Nari / Rao, Vinay Kumar
173. Baudh Samaj evam Sanskriti (in Hindi) / Singh, Mahendra Nath & Singh, Sunil Kumar
174. Baudh Viharo ke Arthik Aayam (Hindi) / Shukla, Jaishankar (Dr.)
175. Baudha Dharm ka Itihas: Ujjaini Parikshetra ke Vishesh Sandarbh mein / Ahirwar, Ramkumar (Dr.)
176. Baudha Dharma evam Shiksha Vyavastha (in Hindi) / Varma, Dev Narayan & Singh, Raj Kumar
177. Baudha Pramana Darshan: Pramanashastriya Siddhanton ka Adhipramanya Vishleshan / Philosophy of Buddhist Epistemology - Metaepistemic Analysis of Pramana Theories (in Hindi) / Sharma, Ambika Dutt (Prof.)
178. Baudha Pramana Mimamsa ki Jaina Drishti se Samiksha / Jain, Dharma Chandra (Dr.)
179. Baudha-Darshan ke Pramukh Siddhant / Jain, Dharmchand & Jain, Shweta (Eds.)
180. The Baudhayana Srautasutra: Critically Edited and Translated by Chintamani Ganesh Kashikar; 4 Volumes
181. The Baudhayana Srautasutram: With the Commentary of Bhavaswamin and Gopalabhatta, 5 Volumes / Dharmadhikari, T.N. (Ed.)
182. Becoming Enlightened / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
183. Becoming the Buddha: The Ritual of Image Consecration in Thailand / Swearer, Donald K.
184. Being As Becoming: Studies in Early Buddhism / Pandit, Motilal
185. Being As Consciousness: Yogacara Philosophy of Buddhism / Tola, Fernando & Dragonetti, Carmen
186. Being Nobody, Going Nowhere: Meditations on the Buddhist Path / Khema, Ayya
187. Being Peace / Hanh, Thich Nhat
188. The Bejewelled Buddha: From India to Burma / Bautze-Picron, Claudine
189. The Best Buddhist Writing 2011 / McLeod, Melvin (Ed.)
190. Beyond Dogma / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
191. Beyond Eternity through Mysticism / Bhutia, Lama Thinley Dorjey
192. Beyond Religion: Ethics for a Whole World / Dalai Lama, H.H. the XIV
193. Beyond the Great Valleys Ladakh: Understanding the Monastic Architecture / Sarkar, Shomika & Shukla, Dipti (Eds.)
194. Beyond the Self: Conversations between Buddhism and Neuroscience / Ricard, Matthieu & Singer, Wolf
195. Beyond the Word: Buddhist Approach to Knowledge and Reality / Pandit, Motilal
196. Bhagwan Buddh ka Arya Vaidik Sanatan Hindu Darshan (in Hindi) / Acharya Shilak Ram
197. Bhagwan Buddha (in Hindi) / Raman, R.S.
198. Bhagwan Buddha: Jeevan aur Vani / Prasoon, Shrikant
199. Bhagwan Gautam Buddha: Jeevan aur Darshan (in Hindi) / Chanchreek, K.L.
200. Bhaisajya-Guru-Sutra: Kashmiri Buddhist Manuscript (Original Sanskrit Text with Introduction and Commentary) / Hassnain, F.M. & Sumi, Token D.
201. Bharatiya Bauddhik Paramparayen (Sanskrit Shastro ke Alok me) - India's Intellectual Traditions: As revealed through Sanskrit Source / Tripathi, Radhavallabh (Ed.)
202. Bharatiya Darshan mein Samadhi Parampara (Sandarb: Baudha evam Yog Darshan) (in Hindi) / Khan, Vasim (Dr.)
203. Bharatiyasamskrtau Pravrajita Narinamavadanam of Dr. Ramesa Kumara Dwivedi
204. Bhavanakrama of Kamalasila (Translated into English) / Sharma, Parmananda (Tr.)
205. Bhesajjamanjusa (in Pali) / Kumar, Bimalendra
206. Bhikkhuni Patimokkha of the Six Schools (Translated into English) / Singh, Charsumaran Kabil (Tr.)
207. Bhikkhuni Samgha and Community / Das, Sanjib Kumar (Ed.)
208. The Bhilsa Topes or Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
209. The Bhilsa Topes: Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
210. Bhoti Parichay: Vyakaran aur Anuvad - Grammar and Translation (in Tibetan & Hindi) / Tobdan
211. The Bhutanese Guide to Happiness: 365 Proverbs from the World's Happiest Nation / Tshering, Gyonpo
212. Bibliography on Buddhism / Hanayama, Shinsho
213. Bibliography on Indian Buddhist Art and Archaeology / Chakraborty, Utpal
214. Bimbamana of Gautamiyasastra as Heard by Sariputra: The Buddhist Iconometry / Marasinghe, E.W.
215. Bioethics and Buddhism / Sai, Ch. Venkata Siva (Dr.)
216. The Biography of The Great Yogi Milarepa: The Guide to Deliverance and Omniscience, compiled by gTsan-sMyon He-ru-ka / Negi, Ramesh Chandra (Tr. & Ed.)
217. Blo sbyong don bdun ma'i ljags khrid rgyal sras chos kyo myu gyu'i zhal lung / A Commentary to the Seven Points of Mind Training, The Words of the Bodhisattva Chokyi Nyugu (in Tibetan) / Dil mgo mkhyen brtse
218. Blo sbyong gi man ngag zab don sbrang rtsi'i bum bzang / A Fine Vase of Honey - Profound Instructions on the Mahayana Practice of Mind Training (in Tibetan) / Zhe chen rgyal tshab 'gyur med padma rnam rgyal
219. The Blooming of a Lotus: Guided Meditation Exercised for Healing and Transformation / Hanh, Thich Nhat
220. Bod brda'i tshig mdzod: Tibetan Dictionary containing 22195 words & many newly coined words to keep abreast with modern Tibetan Studies / Dagyab, Loden Sherap (Brag-gyab-Blo-ldan Ses-rab)
221. Boddh Darshan ki Parampra aur Sant Ravidas / Chand, Ramesh
222. Boddh Pragya Sindhu, Vols.1-8 (in Hindi) / Sharma, Satya Prakash & Labh, Baid Nath (Eds.)
223. Boddh Siddhant Vimarsh-Shanti Bhikshu Shashtri by Dr. Sangha Sen Singh
224. Boddhicharyavtara / Singh, Parmanand
225. Boddhyugeen Bharat: India in the Buddhist Period Rastriya Sangosthi Shodhlekh Sangrah / Dube, Sita Ram
226. Bodh Gaya Shiva-Buddha / Narayan, S.
227. Bodh Gaya: The Holy Pilgrimage of Buddhists / Madhukar, Kumar Himansu & Sahay, Brindaban Behari
228. Bodhi: Recent Studies in Pali Buddhism / Bimlendra Kumar & Ujjwal Kumar (Eds.)
229. Bodhicaryavatara of Acarya Santideva / Tripathi, R.S. (Ed.)
230. Bodhicaryavatara of Santideva with the commentary Panjika of Prajnakaramati, edited by Dr. P.L. Vaidya and Sridhar Tripathi
231. The Bodhicaryavatara of Santideva: Entering the Path of Enlightenment (Translation with a Guide) / Matics, Marion L. (Tr.)
232. Bodhidharma Retold, Vol.1: A Journey from Sailum to Shaolin by Acharya Babu T. Raghu / Sidharth Shanon T. (Ed.)
233. Bodhipathapradipa of Dipankara Srijnana: A guide for realising the path of bodhi reconciling the Madhyamika Sunyavada, Vijnanavada of Yogacharins and the doctrine of Mahayanic Sutras, with Sanskrit text, English translation and critical annotation / Mishra, Ram Prasad
234. Bodhisattva and Sunyata: In the Early and Developed Buddhist Traditions / Huong, Bhikkhuni Gioi
235. Bodhisattva Doctrine in Buddhism / Kawamura, Leslie S. (Ed.)
236. Bodhisattva of Compassion: The Mystical Tradition of Kuan Yin / Blofeld, John
237. The Bodhisattva Path: Based on the Ugrapariprccha, a Mahayana Sutra (A Study and Translation) / Nattier, Jan
238. The Bodhisattva Vow: The Essential Practices of Mahayana Buddhism / Gyatso, Geshe Kelsang
239. The Bodhisattva Warriors: The Origin Inner Philosophy, History and Symbolism of the Buddhist Martial Art within India and China / Tomio, Shifu Nagaboshi
240. The Bodhisattva's Brain: Buddhism Naturalized / Flanagan, Owen
241. Bodhisattvas of the Forest and the Formation of the Mahayana: A Study and Translation of the Rastrapalapariprccha-sutra / Boucher, Deniel
242. Bodhisiri: A Festschrift to Annapareddy Venkateswara Reddy (Buddhaghoshudu) / Reddy, P. Chenna & Reddy, E. Siva Nagi (Eds.)
243. Bodily Self-Sacrifice in Indian Buddhist Literature / Ohnuma, Reiko
244. Bon: Its Encounter with Buddhism in Tibet / Bansal, B.L.
245. Bon-sgo: Tibetan Bon Journal; Vols. 1-5, 7, 9-27
246. The Book of Buddha / Subramaniam, Arundhathi
247. The Book of Buddhas: Ritual Symbolism used on Buddhist Statuary and Ritual Objects / Jansen, Eva Rudy
248. The Book of Five Rings / Musashi, Miyamoto
249. The Book of the Gradual Sayings: (Anguttara-Nikaya) or More-Numbered Suttas; 5 Volumes / Woodward, F.L. & Hare, E.M. (Trs.)
250. The Book of the Kindred Sayings (Samyutta-Nikaya) or Grouped Suttas; 5 Volumes / Rhys Davids, C.A.F. & Woodward, F.L. (Trs. & Eds.)
251. Borobudur: Pyramid of the Cosmic Buddha / Voute, Caesar & Long, Mark
252. The Brahmanical and Buddhist Gods and Goddesses in Himachal Pradesh / Hazra, Kanai Lal
253. Brains, Buddhas, and Believing: The Problem of Intentionality in Classical Buddhist and Cognitive-Scientific Philosophy of Mind / Arnold, Dan
254. Breathe! You Are Alive: Sutra on the Full Awareness of Breathing / Hanh, Thich Nhat
255. Brhatkatha-Sloka-Samgraha of Buddhasvamin: Sanskrit Text and English Translation with Notes by Dr. Sudarshan Kumar Sharma
256. A Brief History of Buddhist Studies in Europe and America / De Jong, J.W.
257. A Brief Introduction to Buddhist Deities in Thangka / Pakhrin, Lama P.
258. A Brief Presentation of the Fundamentals of Buddhist Tenets and Modern Science / Wangchen, Geshe Naggyal
259. Brilliant Moon: The Autobiography of Dilgo Khyentse (Includes Recollections from Family, Friends, and Students) / Palmo, Ani Jinba (Tr.)
260. Bringing Buddhism to the West: A Life of Sangharakshita / Subhuti
261. Bronzes from Bangladesh: A Study of Buddhist Images from District Chittagong / Mitra, Debala
262. Bskyed rdzogs sgom phyogs dris lan / A Collection of Spiritual Advice (in Tibetan) / Rig 'dzin 'jigs med gling pa - glong chen nam mkha' rnal 'byor
263. Buddh Jaisa Shuddh Man (in Hindi) / Kamble, Dharmaraj D.
264. Buddha / Auboyer, Jeannine
265. Buddha / Ortner, Jon
266. Buddha (8 Volumes Box Set) / Tezuka, Osamu (1928-1989)
267. Buddha and Bodhisattva: A Hindu View / Biswas, A.K.
268. Buddha and Buddhism / Banerjee, Biswanath & Chaudhuri, Sukomal (Eds.)
269. Buddha and Buddhism / Lillie, Arthur
270. Buddha and Buddhist Synods in India and Abroad / Thakur, Amarnath (b. 1958)
271. Buddha and Dr Fuhrer: An Archaeological Scandal / Allen, Charles
272. Buddha and Early Buddhism: Collection of Articles from the Indian Historical Quarterly / Mahendra & Mittal, P. (Comp.)
273. The Buddha and his Dhamma / Ambedkar, B.R. (Dr.)
274. The Buddha and His Disciples / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
275. The Buddha and His Relation to the Vedas (The Buddha-Mimansa) / Maitreya
276. The Buddha and His Religion / Saint Hilaire, J. Barthelemy
277. The Buddha and His Teachings / Narada
278. Buddha and Shiva, Lotus and Dragon (Masterworks from the Mr. And Mrs. John D. Rockefeller 3rd Collection at Asia Society) / Proser, Adriana
279. The Buddha and the Badass: The Secret Spiritual Art of Succeeding at Work / Lakhiani, Vishen
280. The Buddha and the Borders / Banerjee, Nirmalya
281. Buddha and the Christ: Explorations in Buddhist and Christian Dialogue / Lefebure, D. Leo
282. Buddha and the General Myths / Bhardwaj, M.
283. Buddha and the Gospel of Buddhism / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
284. The Buddha and the Sahibs / Allen, Charles
285. Buddha and the Spread of Buddhism in India and Abroad: Collection of Articles from the Indian Historical Quarterly / Mahendra & Mittal, P. (Comp.)
286. Buddha at Work: Finding Purpose, Balance and Happiness at Your Workplace / Pandit, Geetanjali
287. Buddha aur Baudha Dharma (in Hindi) / Chanchreek, K.L. & Om Prakash
288. Buddha Aur Buddhattva; (in Hindi) / Raman, R.S.
289. Buddha Carita of Asvaghosha (Sanskrit Text, English Translation, Index of Verse and Photographs of Archaeological Evidence) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
290. Buddha Charit: Ek Kavya, Itihas aur Darshan / Mishra, Manu (Dr.)
291. Buddha Dharma: Jeevan Paddatiyan / Mishra, Vasundhra
292. Buddha evam Dhamm mein Dr. Ambedkar ka Darshan / Naik, Priti
293. The Buddha Eye: An Anthology of the Kyoto School and its Contemporaries / Franck, Frederick (Ed.)
294. The Buddha from Dolpo: A Study of the Life and Thought of the Tibetan Master Dolpopa Sherab Gyaltsen / Stearns, Cyrus
295. A Buddha from Korea: The Zen Teachings of T'aego (Translated with Commentary) / Cleary, J.C. (Tr.)
296. Buddha Gaya through the Ages / Ahir, D.C.
297. Buddha Gaya: The Hermitage of Sakya Muni / Mitra, Rajendra Lal
298. The Buddha Image: Its Origin and Development / Krishan, Y. & Tadikonda, Kalpana K.
299. Buddha in Central Asia: A Travelogue / Dwivedi, Sunita
300. The Buddha in Daily Life: An Introduction to the Buddhism of Nichiren / Causton, Richard
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)