Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > > Religious Literature
Displaying 1 - 113
1. Aditya Hrdayam with the Commentary Tattvaprakasika / Saraswati, Swami Tattvavidananda
2. The Aitareya Brahmanam of the Rigveda: Earliest Speculations of the Brahmans on the Meaning of the Sacrificial Prayers and on the Origin, Performance, and Sense of the Rites of the Vedic Religion; 2 Volumes / Haug, Martin (Tr.)
3. Andal and Akka Mahadevi: Feminity to Divinity / Tyagi, Alka
4. Astronomical Dating of the Mahabharata War / Veda Vyas, E.
5. Asvasastram (An illustrated book of Equinology): Edited with Introduction and Translation into English and Hindi by Dr. Sandeep Joshi
6. Asvins: The Twin Gods in Indian Mythology, Literature and Art / Jog, K.P.
7. Bhagavad Gita in 365 Days: The Spiritual Essence of the Gita / Jagtiani, Lata
8. The Bhagavata Purana: An Illustrated Oriya Palm Leaf Manuscripts Parts VII-IX / Mishra, P.K.
9. Bhakti in Current Research: 2001-2003: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Early Devotional Literature in New Indo-Aryan Language, Heidelberg 23-26 July 2003 / Horstmann, Monika (Ed.)
10. Bharatavidya-Ratnasrih: Gems of Indology / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
11. The Brhad-Devata attributed to Saunaka: A Summary of the Deities and Myths of the Rgveda (English Translation with Sanskrit Text) / Macdonell, A.A.
12. Burmese Ramayana: A Comparative Study with South-west Asian Ramayanas and English Translation of the Original Palm Leaf Manuscript in Burmese Language in 1233 year of Burmese Era (1871 A.D.) / Toru, Ohno
13. A Catalogue of Vaisanava Literature / White Charles S.J.
14. Chaitanya Mahaprabhu / Chaturvedi, B.K.
15. The Concept of Time in Vedic Ritual / Deshpande, Maitreyee
16. The Concept of VAC in the Vedic Literature / Pingle, Pratibha M.
17. A Critical Edition of the Brahmasutras: Sanskrit text with translation into English, critical analysis and notes with Sankaracaryas commentary Sarirakamimamsabhasya (3 Volumes) / Bapat, Shailaja
18. A Critical Study of Mahabhagavadpuranam / Bhatt, Hansa B.
19. Dattatreya's Song of the Avadhut: An English Translation of the Avadhut Gita (With Sanskrit Transliteration) - A Classic of Mystical Literature book / Abhayananda, S.
20. The Devi Gita: The Songs of the Goddess: A translation, Annotation and Commentary / Brown, C. Mackenzie
21. Devotional Literature in South Asia: Current Research 1997-2000 / Callewaert, Winand M. & et. al. (Eds.)
22. The Devotional Poems of Mirabai (Translated with introduction and notes) / Alston, A.J. (Tr.)
23. The Divine Songs of Sage Poet Ramprasad / Banerjee, Shyamal
24. The Eighty-Four Hymns of Hita Harivamsa: An Edition of the Caurasi Pada / Snell, Rupert
25. Essays in Indian Philosophy, Religion & Literature / Balcerowicz, Piotr & Mejor, Marek (Eds.)
26. Facets of Vedic Studies / Ray, Bidyut Lata (Ed.)
27. Facts of the Puranic Wisdom / Kumar, Pushpendra (Dr.)
28. The Forest of Thieves and the Magic Garden: An Anthology of Medieval Jain Stories / Granoff, Phyllis (Tr.)
29. Foundations of Indian Ethics: With Special Reference to Manu Smriti, Jaimini Sutras and Bhagavad Gita / Ravi, Illa
30. From Chant to Script / Callewaert, Winand
31. Genesis and Evolution of the Rama Katha in Indian Art, Thought, Literature and Culture: From the Earliest Period to the Modern Times; 3 Volumes / Nagar, Shanti Lal
32. Gita Darshan, 8 Volumes (in Hindi) / Osho
33. The Gita: In English Verse / Sarker, Sunil Kumar
34. Gitagovinda of Jayadeva: Love Songs of The Dark Lord / Miller, Barbara Stoler (Tr. & Ed.)
35. Glimpses of Vedic Literature / Joshi, Kireet
36. Goswami Tulsidas's Shriramcharitmanas: Sachitra Shabd Kosh (Awadhi-Hindi) evam Mool Path anukaramanika sahit / Illustrated Dictionary (Avadhi-Hindi) and Original Text with index / Bhardwaj, Om Prakash Sharma
37. Grahya Rituals of Samavedins: As Propounded by Gautama / Sathe, Jayashree
38. The Holy Vedantic Life / Manhas, M.S.
39. Indian and Persian Prosody and Recitation (with CD) / Nagasaki, Hiroko (Ed.)
40. Intellect India: The Vedas, Upanishads, Buddhism, Jainism, Classics, Folklore, Technical Literature, etc. / Macdonell, A.A.
41. Jaur Gita Govinda
42. Jaya: The Original Nucleus of Mahabharata / Jain, Ramchandra
43. Kaho Kaunteye: Mahabharata Katha par Aadharit (in Hindi) / Sinha, Bipin Kumsr
44. Krttivasa Ramayana: Composed by the Sage Krttivasa, The Sacred Son of the Soil; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shanti Lal & Nagar, Suriti (Trs.)
45. Lao Ramayana: Gvay Dvorahbi: Rendering into English from "Lav" Language: A Comparative Study / Sahai, Sachchidanand
46. The Mahabharata in the Tribal and Folk Traditions of India / Singh, K.S. (Ed.)
47. The Mahabharata: A Criticism / Vaidya, C.V.
48. The Markandeya Mahapuranam: Text with English Translation by M.N. Dutt / Kumar, Pushpendra (Ed.)
49. Markandeya Mahapuranam: Text with English Translation, Introduction and Index / Parjiter
50. The Markandeya Purana: Sanskrit text, English translation with notes and index of verses (3rd Edition) / Joshi, K.L. Shastri (Ed.)
51. Mewari Gita Govinda
52. The Millennium Kabir Vani: A Collection of Pad-s / Callewaert, Winand M.
53. The Missing Queen / Arni, Samhita
54. Mystical Stories from the Mahabharata: Twenty Timeless Lessons in Wisdom and Virtue / Bhakta, Amal
55. Mystrical Stories from the Bhagavatam: Twenty six Timeless Lessons in Self-Discovery / Bhakta, Amal
56. The Oath of the Vayuputras: Shiva Trilogy 3 / Tripathi, Amish
57. Om Namashivay: Thiruvasagham / Iraianban, Swami
58. Om Namoshivaya Thiruvaya Sagham: Explanatory Notes / Iraianban, Swamiji (Tr.)
59. On the Episode of the Mahabharata Known by the Name Bhagavad-Gita by Wilhelm von Hunboldt: Edited and Trans. into English by Herbert Herring / Hegel, G.W.F.
60. The Only Son Offered for Sacrifice Isaac or Ishmael: With Zamzam, al-Marwah and Makhah in the Bible and a Brief Account of the History of Solomon's Temple and Jerusalem / Ghauri, Abdus Sattar & Ghauri, Ihsanur Rahman
61. The Parsis: Eassay on their Scared language Writings and Religion / Haug, Martin
62. Praises to a Formless God: Nirguni Texts from North India / Lorenzen, David N.
63. Pravarasena's Setubandha: Original text in Prakrit accompanied with Sanskrit rendering / Handiqui, Krishna Kanta (Tr.)
64. Premamruta Sagar of Radha: Radha's Ocean of Love Nectar / Ruhela, Satya Pal
65. The Prescribed Sikh Prayers: Nitnem / Duggal, Kartar Singh (Tr.)
66. The Rama Saga: A Novel Based on Valmeeki's Historical Great Soul Rama / Tripathi, Ramanath (Dr.)
67. Ramayana Mulakatha; 3 Volumes / Rahul (Dr.)
68. Ramayana: A Critical Appraisal / Sanyal, Ramendra Narayan
69. Rasalila: A Musical Study of Religious Drama in Vraja / Thielemann, Salina
70. Rasgansudha: Shastriya Gayan Men Bhav, Karuna Evam Bhaktipurna Nayi Bandishen / Burli, Venkatesh & Burli, Hanumant
71. Religion and Literature: Indian Perspectives / Palit, Projit Kumar (Ed.)
72. Religious Functionaries: Shamans, Witchdoctors and Other Sacred Specialists / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
73. The Rigveda Mandala III - A Critical Study of the Sayana Bhasya and Other Interpretations of the Rgveda (3.1.1. to 3.7.3.) / Shukla, Siddh Nath (Dr.)
74. The Sacred Books and Early Literature of the East; 14 Volumes / Horne, Charles F.
75. Sacred Songs of India; Volume 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 / Subramanian, V.K.
76. Sacred Tales of India / Neogi, Dwijendra Nath
77. Sacred Tales of India / Neogi, Dwijendra Nath
78. Says Kabir: A Collection of One Hundred and Ten Poems of Kabir; (Translated into English) / Mahajan, Sushila (Tr.)
79. Shaktyullasah Sharika Devi: A Yogini of Kashmir (A Volume of Tribute on her Birth Centenary) / Mattoo, Neerja (Ed.)
80. Shiva in Art, Literature and Thought / Nagar, Shanti Lal
81. Shiva-Shakti in Indian Mythology / Ghosh, Mandira
82. Shri Ramacharitamanasa of Tulasidasa (Compact Edition): The Holy Lake of the Acts of Rama / Prasad, R.C. (Ed.)
83. Shrimad Bhagvad Gita by Sri Veda Vyasa (Sanskrit texts with Hindi translation)
84. Shrimadbhagavadgita: The Song Divine by Shri Krishna (Sanskrit text, word-to-word English translation, English translation, exposition, with an introduction to each chapter and glossary) / Gupta, Virendra Kumar
85. Sivastotravali of Utpaladeva: A Mystical Hymn of Kashmir, Exposition by Swami Lakshman Joo (With musical rendering in a CD by Manjula Sundaram) / Kaul, Ashok (Tr. & Ed.)
86. Slaves of the Lord: The Path of the Tamil Saints / Dehejia, Vidya
87. Socialism in the Vedic Literature / Kumar, Pushpendra (Prof.) (Ed.)
88. Song of the Lord: Gita in Yoga-Vasistha / Bharati, Swami Veda
89. Soor-Sagara; 2 Volumes / Vajpayee, Nand Dulare (Ed.)
90. Sri Aitareya Brahmanam Srirgvedasya Aitareyabrahmanam; 2 Volumes / Haug, Martin (Tr.)
91. Sri Rama Epic: Ramayana and Selected Poems / Natha, Kedar
92. Srimadbhagavatatattvabinduh / Mishra, Vindheshwari Prasad
93. Stories from Ramayana / Sharma, S.N. (Dr.)
94. Stories of Indian Saints (Translation of Mahipati's Marathi Bhaktavijaya) (2 Parts, bound in one) / Abbott, Justin E. & Godbole, Narhar R.
95. A Study of Selected Puranic Legend / Jena, Siddheswar (Dr.)
96. Sundhya: The Daily Prayers of the Brahmins / Belnos, S.C.
97. Taitriya-Brahmana of Krsna-Yajurveda; 2 Volumes / Thite, Ganesh U.
98. Tales of Banaras: The Flowing Ganges Life and Lore of India's Sacred City on the Ganges; (Translated from the Original Hindi of Shiv Prasad Mishra) / Golding, Paul R. & et. al.
99. Teachings from the Bhagavad Gita / Shastri, Hari Prasad
100. Theory of Incarnation: Its Origin and Development in the Light of Vedic & Puranic Reference / Mishra, Rabiprasad
101. Torvey Ramayana: Torvey Narahari (Kumara Valmiki) (A Workbook of 15th Century A.D.) / Nagar, Shanti Lal
102. Tulsi Sahitya Evam Sarvabhaum Manviya Mulya / Pandey, Nandini [Dr.]
103. Unto Brahma Consciousness: A Rendering of Vaalmeeki Raamaayana in a New Perspective Equalising the Claims of Raavana an Raama for the here parti / Mukundan, A.P.
104. Upadesasahasri: Prose and Poetry of Sri Sankaracarya: The Commentary Padayojanika by Sri Ramatirtha with English translation & notes by Swami Jagadananda / Panda, N.C. (Rev. & Ed.)
105. Uttishtha Bharata: Call of Eternity (Based on Srimad Bhagvad Gita) / Verma, Neelam
106. Varaha Avatara of Visnu in Art and Literature of Tamil Nadu / Vasanthi, S.
107. Vartamana Sandarbha Mein Mahabharata Ki Punarvyakhya / Jain, Anita (Dr.)
108. Vedic Civilization / Pruthi, R.K. (Ed.)
109. Vedic Studies / Kulkarni, Nirmala R.
110. Vedic Studies (in Hindi) / Tiwari, Shashi
111. Vedic Studies: Language, Texts, Culture, and Philosophy / Hock, Hans Henrich (Ed.)
112. Vidura Gita: Mahabharata's other Dialogues, In English and Hindi Verses: With full Samskrita and Roman Transliterations / Pathak, Bhawesh Nath
113. Visnu Mahapuranam: Text with English Translation by M.N. Dutt / Kumar, Pushpendra (Ed.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)