Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Law
Displaying 1 - 300
1. The 48 Laws of Power / Greene, Robert
2. Administration of Justice in India: Ethics and Accountability / Patel, Rajneesh Kumar
3. Administration of Justice in Mizoram / Prasad, R.N. & Chakraborty, P.
4. Administrative Law / Saha, Tushar Kanti
5. Administrative Law, 9th Edition / Massey, I.P. (Dr.)
6. Affirmative Action in India / Singh, Bir Pal
7. The Afzal Petition: A Quest for Justice
8. Ahmad Siddique's: Criminology / Qadri, S.M.A.
9. Algebra of Infinite Justice / Roy, Arundhati
10. The All India Services Manual; 3 Volumes (6th Edition) / Sarkar, S.C.
11. Alternative Sexuality, Morality and Law / Gautam, Prem Kumar
12. Ambedkar on Law, Constitution and Social Justice / Shabbir, Mohammad (Ed.)
13. Ancient Indian Law: Before and After Coming Islam / Dhar, R.N.
14. Ancient Law / Maine, Sir Henry Sumner
15. Annual Digest of Human Rights Judgements 2008 / Antony, M.J.
16. Anti-Terrorism Laws: India, The United States, The United Kingdom and Israel; 2 Volumes / Gupta, K.R. (Ed.)
17. Antrashtriya Kanoon; (in Hindi) / Prasad, Mundrika
18. Arbitration Law / Sharma, Surender Kumar
19. Arms Act, 1959 with Arms Rules, 1962, (11th Edition) / Malik, P.L.
20. Art of Conveyancing and Pleading / Manohar, Murli
21. Article 356 of the Constitution of India: Promise and Performance / Prasad, K. Surya
22. Articles of Faith: Religion, Secularism, and the Indian Supreme Court / Sen, Ronojoy
23. Ashoka's Law Relating to Women and Their Rights / Bhatnagar, J.P.
24. A-Z of Law in Management / Kumar, Nilendra & Chaturvedi, Neha
25. B.R. Ambedkar: Man and His Vision / Yadav, Rajkumar
26. B.R. Ambedkar: Study in Law and Society / Shabbir, M. (Ed.)
27. Banking System, Frauds and Legal Control / Nainta, R.P.
28. Bare Acts and Rules: Containing 248 Important Bare Acts and Rules 2020 (4 Boxes Set) / EBC
29. Basic Documents on Human Rights; (First Indian Edition) / Brownlie, Ian & Gill, Guy S. Goodwin
30. Basic Laws on Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
31. Bharat Ka Vaidhanik Evam Samvaidhanik Itihas: Indian Legal and Constitutional History / Kulshreshtha, V.D.
32. Bhartiya Dand Sanhita, 1860: Indian Penal Code (in Hindi) / Chaturvedi, Murlidhar (Dr.)
33. Biological Diversity Acts / Ao, Imotemsu; Lakshminath, A. & Jha, L.K. (Drs.)
34. Black's Law Dictionary, 10th Edition / Garner, Bryan A. (Ed.)
35. Bureaucratic System and Public Policy / Rao, M.G.Ramakant
36. Business Law (10th Edition) / Singh, Avtar
37. Capital's Guide to Information Technology, Cyber Laws and E-Commerce / Syed, Shakil Ahmed & Raheja, Rajiv
38. Case Studies and Legal Intervantions / Mahajan, Promila & Chand, S.
39. A Case Study on International Law and Political Science / Dixit, A.K.
40. Central Acts of India (1834-2019): Repealed and Unrepealed / Patel, Bimal N.
41. Central Administrative Tribunal Digest (1986-1996); 2 Volumes / Malik, Surendra
42. Centre State Relations in India: Perceptions of Non-Congress Political Parties / Kabbur, A.S.
43. Chikitsa Nyayashastra: Medical Jurisprudence / Babel, B.L.
44. Child and the Law / Chouhan, Laxmidhar
45. Child Labour and the Law / Shukla, C.K. & Ali, S. (Eds.)
46. Child Labour in India / Ahmed, Ashhad
47. Child Rights: A Perspective on International and National Law / Rao, D. Venkateswara
48. Children's Rights: Laws, Policies and Practice / Pandey, P.K.
49. Cities of India: A Legal History / Mulchandani, Richa R.
50. Citizenship, Nationality and Ethnicity / Oommen, T.K.
51. Civil Laws in Kautilya's Arthasastra / Sharma, Y.D. (Dr.)
52. Civil Procedure / Takwani, C.K. (Thakker)
53. Clinical Legal Education / Menon, N.R. Madhava
54. Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 together with State and High Court Amendments, Legislative History, Short Notes and Index, 33rd Edition
55. Code of Civil Procedure, 6 Volumes / Thakker, C.K.
56. Code of Criminal Procedure together with state amendments and short notes
57. Commentaries on Advocates Act with Bar Council of India Rules, Professional Ethics, Advocates Welfare Funds Act and Rules (Central and States) alongwith Important Allied Laws (5th Edition) / Subramanyam
58. Commentaries on Code of Criminal Procedure, as amended by Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2018 (Act No. 22 of 2018) With State Amendments, 2 Volumes (3rd Edition) / Woodroffe
59. Commentaries on Dowary Probhited Act, 1961 with Guroodas Banerjee's Tagore Law Lectures on Law of Streedhan; (1988 Edition with Supplement) / Beri, B.P.
60. Commentaries on Employees' Provident Fundand Misc. Provisions Act 1952 with Schemes & Noti; (8th Edition) 2000 Revised By S.C. Srivastava / Srivastava, K.D.
61. Commentaries on Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948; Revised by P.L. Malik; (5th Edition) 2001 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
62. Commentaries on Factories Act, 1948; (5th Edition) 2001 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
63. Commentaries on General Clauses Act, (Central and States) Alongwith 16th Report on the General Cllauses Act, 1897 - Important Allied Acts and Rules (9th Edition) / Swamikamu
64. Commentaries on Industrial Employment Standing Orders Act, 1946; (Including Model Standing Orders, Recognisation of Union & Unfair Labour Practices) (4th Edition) 2000 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
65. Commentaries on Insurance Laws alongwith General Insurance Regulatory Act, Rules with Regulations and Important Allied Laws with Latest Case Laws, 2 Volumes (8th Edition) / Kumar
66. Commentaries on Law of Citizenship, Foreigners and Passports Acts with Rules and Allied Laws, alongwith As Amended by Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019 and National Register of Citizens at a Glance, 2 Volumes (New 4th Edition) / Seth
67. Commentaries on Law of Wills in India and Pakistan with Propositions under Law of Wills: Concept of Will under Muslim Law, Latest and Patent Ambiguities in Wills, 2 Volumes (New 11th Edition) / Ramamurti, Mantha
68. Commentaries on Limitation Act with Latest Case Laws, 9th Edition / Mitra, R.
69. Commentaries on Marriage and Divorce Laws with Latest Case Laws (3rd Edition) / Gour (Dr.)
70. Commentaries on Mohammedan Law in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh along with Muslim (Protection of Right, on Marriage) (Amendment Act. 2019) (14th Edition with Latest Case Laws) / Verma, B.R.
71. Commentaries on Motor Vehicles Laws and Rules alongwith Allied Laws, As Amended by Motor Vehicles Amendment Act (Act No. 32 of 2019), 2 Volumes (New 10th Edition) / Jaggi
72. Commentaries on Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act with Rules, (Central and States), 2 Volumes (4th Edition) (Revised and Enlarged) / Malik
73. Commentaries on Partition Act and Joint Property under Hindu Law with Model Forms and Useful Appendices, (New 10th Edition) / Basu
74. Commentaries on Payment of Bonus Act, 1965; (8th Edition) 1997 with Supplement (Revised by P.L. Malik) / Srivastava, K.D.
75. Commentaries on Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 / Srivastava, K.D.
76. Commentaries on Payment on Wages Act, 1936; (Revises by P.L. Malik (5th Edition) 2000 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
77. Commentaries on Penal Law of India, as Amended by Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2018 (Act No. 22 of 2018), with Draft Charges and State Amendments, Fugitive Economic Offenders Act, 2018 with Latest Case Laws, 4 Volumes (11th Edition) / Gour, H.S. (Dr.)
78. The Commentaries on Registration Act (Central and States) with State Amendments and Table of Registration Fees, 2 Volumes (New 16th Edition) / Row, Sanjiva
79. Commentaries on Societies Registration Act with Rules (Central and States) (New 9th Edition) / Anand
80. Commentaries on Workmen's Compensation Act, 1923; (Revised By P.L. Malik & the Editorial Staff of SCC) (6th Edition) 1999 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
81. A Commentary on Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Rules, 1945 (10th Edition) / Deshpande, S.W. & Gandhi, Nilesh
82. Commentary on the Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961 along with Tagore Law Lectures (1878) on Law of Stridhana by Sir Gooroodas Bannerjee / Beri, B.P.
83. Commissions and Omissions in the Administration of Justice / Jai, Janak Raj (Dr.)
84. Committees and Commissions in India 1947-80; 18 Volumes in 24 Parts / Kumar, Virendra
85. Company Law / Bansal, C.L.
86. Company Law / Tyagi, Madhu & Kumar, Arun
87. Company Law and Corporation Finance / Ferran, Eilis
88. Company Law, 17th Edition with Supplement / Singh, Avtar
89. Company Law: Law and Practice / Jain, N.K.
90. Company Vidhi (Company Law in Hindi language) (8th Edition) / Singh, Avtar
91. The Complete Digest of Supreme Court Cases (Since 1950) Volume 1 to 70, 2nd Edition / Malik, Surendra & Malik, Sudeep
92. The Concept of Law / Hart, H.L.A.
93. Consciousness, Entropy and Evolution: The Laws of Biology / Sekar, D.M.R.
94. Conservation through Forest Conservation Act / Rao, M. Lokeswara (I.F.S.)
95. Constitution Acts and Administrative Policy / Khanna, M.M.
96. The Constitution of India / Nair, J. & et. al.
97. Constitution of India (Simplified) / Mathew, P.D.
98. Constitution of India: An Analytical Approach (3rd Edition) / Saharay, H.K.
99. The Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir: Its Development and Comments, 8th Edition / Anand, Justice A.S. (Former Chief Justice of India)
100. Constitutional Challenges to IPC Provisions: A Judicial Approach / Sood, Pooja
101. Constitutional History of India / Singh, M.K.
102. Constitutional Law and the Governance / Bhatnagar, Sukhbir
103. Constitutional Miscellany / Iyer, V.R.Krishna
104. Constitutions of SAARC Nations / Sharma, Gokulesh (Dr.)
105. Consumer Education and Empowerment: Laws, Policies and Strategies / Singh, S.S.; Misra, Suresh & Chadah, Sapna (Eds.)
106. Consumer Protection / Mishra, Dharmanand
107. Consumer Protection Act and Banking Service with Digest of Case Laws, alongwith Banking Laws (Amendment) Act, (Act No. 4 of 2013) with Latest Case Laws (2nd Edition) / Elumalai, K. (Prof.)
108. Consumer Protection in India: Problems and Prospects / Ahmad, Farooq
109. Consumer Protection Law: Provisions and Prodcedure / Chaudhary, R.N.P.
110. Consumerism, Medicine and the Law: Emerging Voices from India / Nigam, Shalu
111. Contemporary Socio-Legal Problems / Dutta, Nalini Kanta
112. Conversion: Constitutional and Legal Implecations / Mustafa, Faizan & Sharma, Anurag
113. Copyright and Trademark Laws Relating to Computers / Jain, Pankaj & Rai, Pandey Sangeet
114. Copyright Law Economy and Development / Giriappa, Somu
115. Copyright Protection and Information Technology: An Indian Perspective, along with Copyright Rules, 2013 / Rafiqi, F.A. (Dr.)
116. Corporate Crime / Talwar, Prakash (Ed.)
117. Corporate Governance and Chairmanship / Cadbury, Adrian
118. Corporate Insolvency: Law and Practice / Batra, Sumant
119. Corporate Laws: Administration and Management / Jain, N.K.
120. Corruption in Public Services / Dutta, N.K.
121. Corruption, Money Laundering and Law; 2 Volumes / Shewan, M.A. & Veer, Udai
122. Crime & Corruption in Digital Age / Shahi, M.P.
123. Crime & Punishment in Indian Society / Walsh, Cecil
124. Crime and Corruption in Digital Age / Sahabi, M.P.
125. Crime and Criminal Justice in Asia / Thilagaraj, R.; Liu, Jianhong; & Latha, S.
126. Crime and Criminology; 4 Volumes / Padhy, Prafullah (Ed.)
127. Crime and Punishment in Ancient India: Earliest Times to A.D. 1200 / Singh, Umesh Kumar
128. Crime and Social Justice: Society and Law Enforcement / D'Souza, Eugene (Ed.)
129. Crime Trends and Criminal Justice / Mishra, R.C.
130. Crime Trends in Criminal Justice / Mishra, R.C. (Dr.)
131. Crime Victims and Justice: An Introduction to Restorative Principles / Sundaram, P. Madhava Soma; Jaishankar, K. & Ramdass, S. (Eds.)
132. Crime, Human Rights and National Security / Mathur, K.M.
133. Crimes Against Women and Protective Laws / Saxena, Shobha
134. Criminal Activities in Cyberworld / Barua, Yogesh
135. Criminal Administration in India / Sarangi, B.R.
136. Criminal Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
137. Criminal Attempt and Punishment / Chawla, Monica
138. Criminal Justice Administration in India / Sharma, P.D.
139. Criminal Justice and Beyond: An International Perspective / Mire, Scott M. & Hanser, Robert D. (Eds.)
140. Criminal Justice in Ancient India / Chakravarty, Haripada
141. Criminal Justice System Reconsidered: Victim and Witness Perspectives / Bajpai, G.S.
142. Criminal Laws and Social Justice / Singh, Subhash Chandra
143. Criminal Manual: (Three Major Acts; Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, Indian Penal Code, 1860 & Indian Evidence Act, 1872 / Malik, Vijay
144. Criminal Procedure / Kelkar, R.V.
145. Criminal Procedure Code Simplified / Mathew, P.D.
146. Criminal Psychology: New Trends and Innovations / Kaur, Rajpal
147. Criminology / Ahuja, Ram
148. Criminology and Penology / Sharma, Rajendra Kumar
149. Criminology: Problems & Perspectives (Fifth Edition by S.M.A. Qadri) (5th Edition) / Siddique, Ahmed
150. The Crusades, Holy War and Canon Law / Brundage, James A.
151. Custodial Torture: Under International Law and Indian Legal Systems, 2 Volumes / Saini, R. Sa (Dr.)
152. Custom Reforms and Modernisation: A Global View / Bagchi, J.K.
153. Customary Law and Practices of the Maram Nagas / Tiba, Th. R.
154. Cyber Cops, Cyber Criminals and the Internet / Chopra, Deepti & Merrill, Keith
155. Cyber Crime / Bansal, S.K.
156. Cyber Crime / Goel, Harish
157. Cyber Crime / Suri, R.K. & Chhabra, T.N.
158. Cyber Crime and Law / Singh, Y.K. (Dr.)
159. Cyber Crime and Law Enforcement / Dudeja, V.D.
160. Cyber Crime: Impact in the New Millennium / Mishra, R.C. (Dr.)
161. Cyber Crime: Issues, Threats and Management; 2 Volumes / Jain, Atul (Ed.)
162. Cyber Crimes and Law; 2 Volumes / Dudeja, V.D.
163. Cyber Crimes and Legal Measures / Chaubey, Manish Kumar (Dr.)
164. Cyber Crimes: Notorious Aspects of the Humans and the Net; 4 Volumes / Barua, Yogesh & Dayal, Denzyl P.
165. Cyber Laws / Punia, C.K.
166. Cyber Millennium: Challenges and Opportunities / Bansal, S.K.
167. Cyber Security in the 21st Century / Verma, Nina
168. Cyber Terrorism Hoaxes and Law Enforcement / Dayal, Denzyl P.
169. Dalit and the Law in the 21st Century / Rawat, Gyanendra Singh
170. Dalit Rights, Landmark Judgements on SC/ST/Backward Classes / Antony, M.J.
171. Dalits and Law / Rajawat, Mamta (Ed.)
172. Death Penalty / Jai, Janak Raj (Dr.)
173. A Debate Over Rights / Kramer, Simmonds & Steiner
174. Debating Patriarchy: The Hindu Code Bill Controversy in India: 1941-1956 / Sinha, Chitra
175. Decision Making in the Supreme Court of India: A Jurimetric Study / Gupta, Vijay K.
176. Delegation of Legislative Powers / Chawla, Monica
177. Democracy and Election Laws / Kafaltiya, Anand Bhallabh
178. Dharam's Law of Inquiry Commissions in India; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Dharam Paul
179. Dialectics and Dynamics of Human Rights in India, The Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (Tagore Law Lectures) / Iyer, V.R. Krishna
180. The Dictionary of Crime Terms / Sifakis, Carl
181. Dictionary of Land Revenue Terms in India / Singh, Sunil Kumar
182. Dictionary of Law / Curzon, L.B.
183. Direct Taxes Glossary: 1860-2012 / Rajendra. IRS
184. Disaster Management Process: Law, Policy and Strategy / Sinha, Prabhas Chandra (Ed.)
185. Dishonour of Cheque: Law, Practice and Procedure / Padmanabhan, T.K.A.
186. Dispensation of Justice: Role and Accountability of Judges & Advocates / Singh, Ravi Karan
187. Domestic Violence Against Women: Legal Control and Judicial Response / Misra, Preeti
188. The Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 (23 of 1940) with The Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 as amemded by (Fourth Amendment) Rules, 2021. The Drugs (Control) Act, 1950 Repealed by the Repealing and Amending Act, 2016 (23 of 2016). The Cosmetics Rules, 2020
189. Dynamic of Law & Order Administration / Bhatnagar, V.
190. Dynamism of Judicial Control and Administrative Adjudication / Bilal, Noor Mohammed
191. Economic Laws, Regulations and Procedures in India / Prasad, Chandra Shekhar
192. E-Crimes and Remedies / Deva, Vasu
193. Editing for Print and Electronic Media Trends, Ethics and Law / Sehgal, Vivek
194. Elder Law in India / Bhatia, Sugan
195. Electoral System in India / Nair, J.
196. Electricity Theft: Empowering People and Reforming Power Sector / Kumar, Surinder
197. Empowerment of Women and Gender Justice in India with Latest Case Laws (3rd Edition) / Gour, H.S. (Dr.)
198. Encyclopaedia of Administrative Law; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R.
199. Encyclopaedia of Constitutional Law; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R. (Ed.)
200. Encyclopaedia of Crime, Police and Judicial System: 1-28 Volumes (A Continuing Series) / Shah, Giriraj
201. Encyclopaedia of Criminology / Rana, Lokesh
202. Encyclopaedia of Criminology / Singh, S.P.
203. Encyclopaedia of Cyber Crime; 5 Volumes / Augastine, Paul T. (Prof.)
204. Encyclopaedia of Cyber Laws and Crime; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R. (Ed.)
205. Encyclopaedia of Human Rights and Duties; 10 Volumes / Dubey, R.K.
206. Encyclopaedia of Intellectual Property Rights; 10 Volumes / Trivedi, Priya Ranjan (Ed.)
207. Encyclopaedia of Intellectual Property Rights; 3 Volumes / Sinha, Prabhas Chandra
208. Encyclopaedia of Intellectual Property Rights; 4 Volumes / Sabanna, Talwar
209. Encyclopaedia of Islamic Law; 10 Volumes / Khan, Arif Ali & Khan, Mohammad Tauqir (Eds.)
210. Encyclopaedia of Jurisprudence; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R. (Ed.)
211. Encyclopaedia of Law / Rana, Lokesh
212. Encyclopaedia of Social Development: Law, Policy and Security; 10 Volumes / Sinha, Prabhas C.
213. Encyclopaedia of Terrorism, Law and Human Rights / Bharti, Avinash
214. Encyclopaedia of World Criminal Justice Systems; 2 Volumes / Bhardwaj, R.D. Singh
215. Encyclopaedic Survey of Handicapped; 2 Volumes / Prasad, B.K. (Ed.)
216. The Encyclopedia of High-Tech Crime & Crime-Fighting / Newton, Michael
217. Encyclopedia of World Constitutions; 3 Volumes / Robbers, Gerhard
218. Endangered Constitutionalism: Documents of a Supreme Court Case / Wadhwa, D.C. (Dr.)
219. Engendering Law: Treatise on Women and Law / Dhanda, Amita & et. al.
220. Environment and Justice / Jariwala, C.M.
221. Environment Disaster and the Law / Mishra, Vinod Shankar
222. Environment Law (2nd Edition) / Malik, Sumeet
223. Environment Protection and the Law / Khitoliya, R.K.
224. Environmental Accounting and Reporting: Theory, Law and Empirical Evidence / Pahuja, Shuchi
225. Environmental Law / Kaur, Gurkirat
226. Environmental Law / Sharma, Surender Kumar
227. Environmental Law in India / Shastri, S.C.
228. Environmental Law: Contemporary Issues / Udapudi, Shobhalata with Jagadeesh Chandra T.G., Bindu Vijay, Asha Verma & Viralkumar B. Mandaliya (Eds.)
229. Environmental Laws in India / Tiwari, A.K.
230. Environmental Laws on Wildlife / Trivedi, P.R. & Singh U.K. (Eds.)
231. Environmental Laws: Implementation Problems and Perspectives / Chatterjee, Benimadhab
232. Environmental Noise Pollution: Causes, Evils, Legislation and Controls / Mahandiyan, Vijendra
233. Environmental Pollution and Protection / Garg, M.R.; Bansal, Vijay Kumar & Tiwana, N.S.
234. Environmental Protection and Law / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
235. Environmental Protection and Law / Trivedi, P.R. & Singh U.K.
236. Environmental Protection and the Law / Khitoliya, R.K.
237. Environmental Protection and the Law / Mehta, Chetan Singh
238. Environmental Protection, Law and Policy in India / Thakur, K.
239. Environmental Science: Health, Education, Law / Sinha, R.K. (Ed.)
240. Equity, Trusts and Specific Relief alongwith a chapter on Fiduciary Relationships (4th Edition) / Gandhi, B.M.
241. Essentials of POTA and the other Human Rights Law / Thakur, Lalit Kumar
242. An Ethical Hacking Guide to Corporate Security / Fadia, Ankit
243. Explosives Act, 1884 and Explosives Rules, 1983 / Malik, Vijay
244. Facets of Media Law (2006 Edition, with Supplement 2010) / Divan, Madhavi Goradia
245. Family Law of Muslims, Parsis and Christians of India / Saiyed, I.A.
246. Family Law on Divorce and Judicial Separation / Akhtar, N.
247. Family Law, 2 Volumes / Gandhi, B.M.
248. Food and Beverage Law: Food Safety and Hygiene / Negi, Jagmohan
249. Food Safety and Standards Act 2006, Rules 2011, Regulations, 2 Volumes (22nd Edition, 2021) / Nijhawan, Rajan (Revised)
250. Food Safety: Concept and Reality / Mahindru, S.N.
251. Foreign Investment Law and its Impact on Labour / Chaturvedi, Sharad K.
252. Forest Act, 1927 along with The Forest (Conservation) Act, 1980 and Rules, 2003 with The Compensatory Afforestation Fund Act, 2016
253. Forest and Allied Laws (H.P.) / Singla & Sharma
254. Forest Law (with Explanations) / Negi, S.S. (Comp.)
255. Forest Policy and Law / Negi, S.S. (Dr.)
256. Frauds and Financial Crimes in Cyberspace / Barua, Yogesh
257. Fundamental Human Rights / Deshta, S. & Deshta, K.
258. Fundamental Rights in Action / Mathew, P.D.
259. The Future of Disability Law in India: A Critical Analysis of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act 1995 / Kothari, Jayna
260. Future of Law and Justice / Sharma, Gokukesh (Dr.)
261. Gandhi's Law of Conscience / Valecha, Simmi
262. Gender Justice: Women and Law in India / Chawla, Monica
263. Gender Justice: Women and Law in India / Chawla, Monica
264. General Principles of Criminal Law / Pillai, K.N. Chandrasekharan (Dr.)
265. Glimpses of the Justice System of Presidency Towns: 1687-1973 / Choudhuri, Mrinmaya & Choudhuri, Mina
266. Global Sourcebook on Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Sinha, P.C.
267. Government Accommodation Rules: Alongwith Clarifications and Orders / Nabhi
268. GST Manual - Containing Four Major Acts along with Overview of GST and GST Rules with Forms, 2nd Edition, 2017
269. GST Ready Referencer (4th Edition) / Goel, Pankaj (CA)
270. Guide For LLB, CLAT, AILET, SET, DU and Other Law Entrance Exams, 4th Edition with Supplement 2019 / Modi, Surabhi
271. Guide to Compliance Certificate (with Procedures) for Companies, Company Secretaries and other Professionals / Aggarawal, Rohini & Saxena, Ashok
272. Gumnami Baba: A Case History / Som, Adheer
273. Handbook of Criminology / Purvi, Ramakant
274. Handbook of Environmental Law (2nd Edition) / Sahasranaman, P.B.
275. Handbook of Labour and Industrial Law / Malik, P.L.
276. Handbook of Security, Intelligence and Anti-Terrorism Laws / Tiwari, Manish
277. Handbook on Wildlife Law Enforcement in India / Sinha, Samir (I.F.S.)
278. Hastantaran-Lekhan Ke Drishtant Aur Prapatra: Conveyancing, Precedents and Forms
279. Health and Law / Gupta, M.C.
280. Hereditary Genius: An Inquiry into its Laws and Consequences / Galton, F.
281. Higher Bureaucracy Development / Jitha, S.R.
282. Hindu Law / Gandhi, B.M.
283. The Hindu Law of Marriage and Stridhana / Banerjee, Sir Gooroodas
284. Hindu Law, 22nd Edition / Agarwala, R.K.
285. Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments (4th Edition, with Supplement) / Varadachari, V.K.
286. Hinduism and Divorce: From Dharmasastra to Statutory Law; 2 Volumes / Kohli, Hari Dev
287. Historical Development of Legal Literature on Customary Laws in Assam: A Critical Study / Rohman, Wakidur
288. History of Constitutional Development / Shamsi, Nayyar
289. History of Legal Education / Gupta, Sushma
290. Hospitality and Tourism Laws with Conventions / Murugan, Annamalai
291. Hotel Law / Singh, Jyotsana
292. Human Rights / Jayapalan, N.
293. Human Rights and Bail / Sharma, Roopa
294. Human Rights and Criminal Justice Administration / Thilagaraj, R.
295. Human Rights and Criminal Justice Administration in India / Bava, Noorjahan (Ed.)
296. Human Rights and Development in Emerging World Order / Samal, Sunita
297. Human Rights and Justice System / Gautam, Ashwani Kant
298. Human Rights and Legal Remedies / Sharma, Gokulesh
299. Human Rights and Refugees / Subramanya, N. (Dr.)
300. Human Rights and Social Justice / Sharma, G.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)