Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Archaeology
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 4000 Years Under the Sea: Excursions in Undersea Archaeology / Diole, Philippe
2. 50 Years after Daojali-Hading: Emerging Perspectives in the Archaeology of Northeast India (Essays in Honour of Tarun Chandra Sharma) / Jamir, Tiatoshi & Hazarika, Manjil (Eds.)
3. Abhilekhon mein Aitihasik Bhugol (in Hindi) / Singh, Jitesh Kumar (Dr.)
4. Agneya-Kona of Bharatavarsha / Deo, Jitamitra Prasad Singh
5. Aksayanivi: Essays Presented to Dr. Debala Mitra in Admiration of Her Scholarly Contributions / Bhattacharya, Gouriswar (Ed.)
6. Akshaya Kumar Maitreya Museum Incorporating Raja Rajaram Museum Collection North Bengal University Catalogue Part II (Sculptures) / Bhattacharyya, Pranab Kumar
7. Ancient Ceramics: Historical Enquiries and Scientific Approaches / Pant, P.C. & Jayaswal, Vidula (Eds.)
8. Ancient Indian Glass Archaeology and Technology / Singh, R.N.
9. Ancient Indian Numismatics: A Historiographical Study / Goyal, Shankar
10. Ancient Khotan: Detailed Report of Archaeological Explorations in Chinese Turkestan; 3 Volumes / Aurel Stein, M.
11. Ancient Metal Technology and Archaeology of South Asia: A Pan-Asian Perspective / Agrawal, D.P.
12. The Ancient Routes of the Deccan and the Southern Peninsula / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
13. Ancient Sciences and Archaeology: Journal of the Ancient Sciences and Archaeological Society of India (Bharatiya Prachina Vaijnanika Puratatva Patrika); 3 Volumes / Sampath, M.D.; Pankaja, N.; Saroja S. & Kayarkanni, S. (Eds.)
14. Ancient Sculptures of Kashmir / Ahmed, Iqbal
15. Ancient Varanasi: An Archaeological Perspective / Jayaswal, Vidula
16. Andhra Culture: An Obscure Phase in the Early Historical Archaeology of Andhra Pradesh / Pisipaty, S. Rama Krishna (Dr.)
17. Anthropological and Archaeological Research and Development / Narayan, Sachindra (Ed.)
18. Antiquities of Indian Tibet; 2 Volumes / Francke, A.H.
19. Antiquities of Northern Tibet: Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Discoveries on the High Plateau, Findings of the Changthang Circuit Expedition 1999 / Bellezza, John Vincent
20. Antiquities of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Mitra, Rajendralala
21. Antiquities of Upper Tibet: An Inventory of Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Sites on the High Plateau, Findings of the Upper Tibet Circumnavigation Expedition, 2000 / Bellezza, John Vincent
22. The Apracharajas: A History based on Coins and Inscriptions / Srivastava, Prashant
23. ArchaeoGiri: The Bridge Between the Archaeologist and the Common Man / Khandekar, Shubha
24. Archaeological Excavation in Bihar since Independence / Kumar, Navin
25. Archaeological Excavations in Central India: Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh / Sharma, R.K. & et. al.
26. Archaeological Findings from the Homeland of Buddha / Chaturvedi, Prem Sagar
27. Archaeological Geography of the Ganga Plain: The Upper Ganga / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
28. An Archaeological Journey of Nalanda (1838-2016) / Lama, G.K.
29. Archaeological Remains and Excavations at Sambhar / Sahni, Rai Bahadur Daya Ram
30. Archaeological Remains in Kashmir / Koul, Pandit Anand
31. Archaeological Remains in Western India / Agrawal, R.C.
32. Archaeological Survey of India: Annual Reports (1902-3 to 1936-37 + Indices) 29 Volumes / Marshall, Sir John
33. Archaeological Survey of India: Reports (1862-1884); 23 Volumes with Index / Cunningham, Alexander
34. Archaeology & Language: The Puzzle of Indo-European Origins / Renfrew, Colin
35. Archaeology and Historiography: History, Theory and Method / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
36. Archaeology and History: Essay in Memory of Sh. A. Ghosh; 2 Volumes / Pande, B.M. & Chattopadhyaya, B.D. (Eds.)
37. Archaeology and Interactive Disciplines / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
38. Archaeology and the Public Purpose: Writings on and by M N Deshpande / Lahiri, Nayanjyoti
39. Archaeology and Tradition, 2 Volumes (Prof. D.N. Tripathi Felicitation Volumes) / Mani, B.R.; Dwivedi, I.D. & Tiwari, Vimal (Eds.)
40. Archaeology as History in Early South Asia / Ray, Himanshu Prabha & Sinopoli, Carla M. (Eds.)
41. Archaeology in India: Individuals, Ideas and Institutions / Sengupta, Gautam & Gangopadhyay, Kaushik
42. Archaeology in the Third World: A History of Indian Archaeology since 1947 / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
43. Archaeology of Bet Dwarka Island / Gaur, A.S.; Sundaresh & Vora, K.H.
44. Archaeology of Bhopal Region / Sharma, R.K. & Ali, Rehman
45. Archaeology of Brahmaputra Valley of Assam / Choudhary, Rabin Dev
46. Archaeology of Buddhism: Recent Discoveries in South Asia / Garg, Sanjay (Ed.)
47. Archaeology of Champa and Vikramshila / Prasad, R.C.
48. Archaeology of Early Buddhism / Fogelin, Lars
49. Archaeology of Early Historic South Asia / Sengupta, Gautam & Chakraborty, Sharmi (Eds.)
50. Archaeology of Early Orissan Temple: Spatial Contial Context, Patronage and Survival / Khamari, Subash
51. Archaeology of Eastern India / Rajendra Dehuri
52. The Archaeology of European Expansion in India / Chakrabarti, K. Dilip
53. Archaeology of Fatehpur Sikri: New Discoveries / Sharma, D.V.
54. Archaeology of Hampi-Vijayanagara / Kotraiah, C.T.M. & Suresh, K.M.
55. Archaeology of India: From Its Beginnings to 2013, 2 Volumes / Khanna, Amar Nath
56. Archaeology of Karnataka: Pre and Proto History of South Western Religion / Poonacha, D.P. (Dr.)
57. Archaeology of Lower Ganga-Yamuna Doab; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash
58. Archaeology of Medieval India / Mate, Madhukar Shripad
59. The Archaeology of Middle Ganga Plain: New Perspectives; (Excavations at Agiabir) / Singh, Purushottam & Singh, Ashok Kumar
60. Archaeology of North-East Region (With Special Reference to Mizoram) / Nayan, Sujeet
61. Archaeology of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Basa, Kishor K. & Mohanty, Pradeep (Eds.)
62. Archaeology of Panchala Region / Singh, S.B.
63. Archaeology of Punjab / Madhubala
64. Archaeology of Seafaring: The Indian Ocean in the Ancient Period / Ray, Himanshu Prabha (Ed.)
65. Archaeology of Soviet, Central Asia and the Indian Borderlands; 2 Volumes / Gupta, S.P.
66. Archaeology of The Chotanagpur Division (Jharkhand) / Bhengra, Dilbar (Dr.)
67. The Archaeology of the Deccan Routes: The Ancient Routes from the Ganga Plain to the Deccan / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
68. Archaeology of the Ganga Plain: Cultural-Historical Dimensions / Singh, Purushottam
69. Archaeology of the Indian Cave Theatre: A Study of Ramgarh Hill Chhattisgarh / Shukla, H.L.
70. Archaeology of the Palani Hills: A Case Study of Thandikudi / Rajan, K. & Athiyaman, N.
71. Archaeology of Unnao District / Shukla, K.S.
72. Archaeology of Vidisa (Dasarna) Region / Tripathi, K.K.
73. Archaeology of Zangskar Valley / Agrawal, R.C.
74. Archaeology, History and Culture of Orissa / Dash, R.N.
75. Archaeology, Museology and Conservation: A Review / Upadhyaya, Vibha & Sharma, Rajendra K. (Eds.)
76. Archaeometallurgy in India / Tripathi, Vibha (Ed.)
77. Archeological History of Early South Asia / Jalote, Raghuvir
78. Arms and Armours in Indo-Iranian Literature & Archaeology / Panday, Ajay Kumar
79. Art and Archaeology in Bihar / Sinha, C.P.
80. Art and Archaeology of Orissa: Recent Perspectives / Pradhan, Sadasiba (Ed.)
81. Art and Archaeology of South-East Asia / Kumar, Bachchan (Ed.)
82. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
83. Art and Craft of Harappans: Seals, Sealing and Scripts / Sharma, Deo Prakash
84. Art of Sindhu Saraswati Civilization: Sindhu Saraswati Art of Stone, Copper and Miniature Figurines / Sharma, D.P. (Dr.)
85. Art of the Lower Ganges Valley: A Pictorial Monograph / Mandal, Prasanta Kumar
86. Art, Archaeology and Cultural History of India: U.N. Roy Felicitation Volume, 2 Volumes / Sinha, C.P. (Ed.)
87. Art, Archaeology and History of Ratlam: Including Extracts of Old State Gazetteers / Raizada, Ajit
88. Arts and Crafts of Indus Civilization / Nandagopal, Choodamani
89. Asoka: History and Inscriptions / Panda, N.C. (Dr.)
90. Aspects of Ancient Indian Numismatics / Srivastava, Prashant
91. Aspects of Indian Archaeology / Sahi, M.D.N. (Prof.)
92. Aspects of Indian History and Archaeology / Sankalia, H.D.
93. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
94. Aurel Stein in Kashmir: The Sanskritist of Mohand Marg / Pandita, S.N.
95. The Bakhshali Manuscript: A Study in Medieval Mathematics (3 Parts, bound in 1) / Kaye, G.R.
96. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
97. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
98. Barabudur: Archaeological Description; 5 Volumes / Krom, N.J.
99. The Battle for Ancient India: An Essay in the Sociopolitics of Indian Archaeology / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
100. Bayana: A Concept of Historical Archaeology / Bargoti, Rajeev (Dr.)
101. Beauty in Money: Numismatic Art and Technology of Early South India: Up to and Including the Pallava Period / Suresh, S.
102. The Bengal Sultanate: Politics, Economy and Coins (AD 1205-1576) / Hussain, Syed Ejaz
103. Beyond Pots and Pans: A Study on Chalcolithic Balathal / Mishra, Anup
104. Bharat Ka Pragaitihas Aur Aadh-Itihas: Ek Avalokan: Pashankalin Evam Gair-Harappai Tamrapashanik Samskritiyaen / Jain, V.K.
105. Bharatiya Prachin Lipimala (The Palaeography of India) / Ojha, Rai Bahadur Pandit Gaurishankar Hirachand
106. Bias in Indian Historiography / Devahuti (Ed.)
107. A Bibliography of Palaeography and Manuscriptology / Prajapati, Sweta (Ed.)
108. A Bouquet of Indian Heritage, Research and Management, 2 Volumes (Dr. Agam Prasad Felicitation Volume) / Srivastava, Prashant & Mahapatra, Sanjaya Kumar (Eds.)
109. Brahma Sri: Researches in Archaeology, History and Culture in the New Millennium; 2 Volumes / Reddy, P. Chenna (Dr.) (Ed.)
110. Brahmi Script: Development in North-Western India and Central Asia; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Ram
111. Brahmi Script: Its Palaeography (From Third Century A.D. to Sixth Century A.D.) / Vasistha, Ravindra Kumar (Dr.)
112. Bronze and Iron Ages in South Asia / Agrawal, D.P. & Kharakwal, J.S.
113. Bronze Treasure of the National Museum / Dawson, J.E.
114. Bronzes from Achutrajpur, Orissa / Mitra, Debala
115. Bronzes from Bangladesh: A Study of Buddhist Images from District Chittagong / Mitra, Debala
116. Buddha and Dr Fuhrer: An Archaeological Scandal / Allen, Charles
117. Buddhism and Buddhist Literature in Early Indian Epigraphy / Hazra, Kanai Lal
118. The Buddhist Art of Gandhara: The Story of the Early School: Its Birth, Growth and Decline / Marshall, Sir John
119. Buddhist Bronzes From Sirpur / Sharma, A.K. & Singh, Prabhat Kumar
120. Buddhist Bronzes of Odisha: A Study in Context of the Evolution of Buddhist Deities / Mohapatra, Sagarika
121. Buddhist Remains of Ujjain Region: Excavations at Sodanga / Ali, Rahman; Trivedi, Ashok & Solanki, Dhirendra
122. Buddhist Sites of North-East India and Black Slipped Ware in North India: An Archaeological Study / Hasan, Syed Jamal (Dr.)
123. Buddhist-Art, History and Culture: Essays by Prof L M Joshi / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
124. Care and Administration of Heritage Monuments in India: 1784-1904 / Pant, Dhirendra Kumar
125. Catalogue of the Gupta Gold Coins of the Bayana Hoard in the National Museum / Chhabra, Bahadur Chand
126. Central Himalayas: An Archaeological Linguistic and Cultural Synthesis / Agrawal, D.P. & Kharakwal, J.S.
127. The Central Narmada Valley: A Study in Quaternary Palaeontology and Allied Aspects / Badam, G.L.
128. Ceramics of North-East India: Ethno-Archaeological Perspectives / Roy, S.K. (Dr.)
129. Ceylon: Coins and Currency / Codrington, H.W.
130. Chalcolithic Site of Ujjain Region: Mahidpur (Excavation Report) / Ali, Rahman; Trivedi, Ashok & Solanki, Dhirendra
131. Chandraketugarh: A Lost Civilization; 2 Volumes / De, Gourisankar & De, Shubhradip
132. Chandraketugarh: A Treasure House of Bengal Terracottas / Haque, Enamul
133. Chaturbhujnath Nala: A Magnificent Rock Art Gallery in India / Kumar, Giriraj
134. Chhattisgarh: A Study in the Culture and Historical Geography from Place Names in Inscriptions / Mahajan, Malati
135. Chopper-Chopping Component of Palaeolithic India / Jaiswal, Vidula
136. Cities, Crafts and Commerce Under the Kusanas / Prasad, Kameshwar
137. Classical Indian Sculpture (300 B.C. to A.D. 500) / Kar, Chintamoni
138. Coastal Archaeology of Western India (With special reference to Goa) / Nambirajan, M.
139. Coin Splendour: A Journey into the Past / Bandela, Prasanna Rao
140. Coinage in Ancient India: A Numismatics: Archaeochemical and Metallurgical Study of Ancient Coins; 2 Volumes / Saraswati, Swami Satya Prakash & Singh, Rajendra
141. Coinage of Central India: With Special Reference to Early Coins from the Narmada Valley / Sharma, R.K.
142. The Coinage of Northern India: The Early Rajaputa Dynasties from the 11th to the 13th Centuries A.D. / Roy, P.C.
143. Coinage of the Satavahana Empire / Sarma, Inguva Karthikeya
144. Coins and History of Medieval India / Garg, Sanjay (Ed.)
145. The Coins and Tokens of the British Empire / Atkins, James
146. Coins of India: Specialized Study With Current Prices 1835-2012 / Gupta, V.K.; Gupta, Neha & Nischal, Varun
147. Coins of Jahangir: Creations of a Numismatist / Liddle, Andrew V.
148. Coins of South India / Elliot, Walter
149. Coins of the Great Kushanas / Singh, Arvind K.
150. The Coins of the Moghul Emperors of Hindustan in the British Museum / Poole, Stanley Lane
151. The Coins of the Sikhs / Herrli, Hans
152. Communication and Education in Indian Museums / Seth, Manvi
153. Computer Application in Indian Epigraphy; 3 Volumes / Dayalan, D.
154. Conservation and Museum Techniques / Singh, A.P.
155. Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage / Ghosh, Arun
156. Conservation of Buddhist Monuments in Central India / Agrawal, R.C.
157. Conservation of Cultural Heritage (Essays in honour of Shri A.S. Bisht) / Jain, Kamal K. (Ed.)
158. Conservation of Cultural Property in India / Bisht, A.S.; Bhatnagar, I.K. & Singh, S.P. (Eds.)
159. Conservation of Ethnographic Objects / Bhist, A.S.
160. Conservation of Indian Miniatures and Illustrated Manuscripts / Bisht, A.S.
161. Conservation of Rock Art / Malla, Bansi Lal
162. Conservation of Textiles Bone and Ivory / Bisht, A.S.
163. Conservation Science / Bisht, A.S.
164. Contribution of Andhra Epigraphy to Temple Architecture / Reddy, A.K.V.S.
165. The Copper Coins of India including Bangladesh, Burma, Nepal and Pakistan; 2 Volumes / Valentine, W.H.
166. Copper-plate Inscriptions of Odisha: A Descriptive Catalogue (Circa Fourth Century to Sixteenth Century CE) / Acharya, Subrata Kumar
167. Coromandel Trade in Early South India: An Archaeological Perspective / Verma, Vikas K
168. Cultural Archaeology of Ahmadnagar During Nizam Shahi Period (1494-1632) / Gadre, Pramod B.
169. Cultural Heritage of South India (Festschrift of Prof. D. Kiran Kranth Choudary) / Reddy, N. Krishna (Ed.)
170. Culture and Cognition in Reconstructing the Past: Essays in History, Culture and Archaeology / Rao, K.P. & Rajesh, M.N. (Eds.)
171. Culture Under the Gahadavalas: A Epigraphical Study / Dubey, Ashish Kumar
172. Custodians of The Past- 150 Years of The Archaeological Survey of India / Sengupta, Gautam & Lambah, Abha Narain
173. Deciphering the Indus Script / Parpola, Asko
174. Decipherment of Harappan Script; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash (Dr.)
175. The Decipherment of the Indus-Saraswati Script / Shukla, Karuna Shankar
176. Delhi - Threshold of the Orient: Studies in Archaeological Investigations / Mani, B.R.
177. A Descriptive Catalogue of Central Asian Documents / Subhan, Abdus
178. Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Inscriptions: From 300 B.C. to 19th century A.D. (Set of 7 Volumes) / Kumar, Pushpendra (Prof.)
179. A Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Manuscripts in the Government Collection; 10 Volumes in 11 Parts / Shastri, Mahamahopadhyaya Haraprasad
180. Dhanuskodi: A Paradise Lost / Athmanathan, B.
181. A Dictionary of Antiques / Stuart, Sheila
182. A Dictionary of Numismatic Names / Frey, A.R.
183. Directory of Bihar Archaeology / Sinha, B.P.
184. Directory of Museums in India / Agrawal, Usha
185. Discoveries of Kashmir / Ahmad, Iqbal
186. Discovering Vidisha: Art Archaeology and Architecture / Sharma, Yogendra & Misra, Om Prakash
187. Dynamics of Settlement Archaeology: Haryana / Thakran, R.C. (Dr.)
188. The Earliest Civilization of South Asia / Lal, B.B.
189. Early Farming Communities of the Kaimur: Excavations at Senuwar; 2 Volumes / Singh, Birendra Pratap
190. Early Harappans and Indus Saraswati Civilization; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash & Sharma, Madhuri (Eds.)
191. Early Historic Settlements at Shetrunji River in India / Paul, Ashit Boran
192. Early History of Varanasi: Recent Excavations at Rajghat / Jayaswal, Vidula & Mani, B.R.
193. Early Indian Bronzes / Agrawala, Prithvi K.
194. Early Indian Coins from Sugh (Rare Book) / Handa, Devendra
195. Early Indian Historical Tradition and Archaeology: Puranic Kingdoms and Dynasties with Genealogies, Relative Chronology and Date of Mahabharata War; (2nd Impression) / Singh, G.P.
196. Early Inscriptions / Sastri, Sadhu Subrahmanya (Ed.)
197. Ecology and Archaeology of Kosal Region / Singh, Pushp Lata
198. Ecomuseum: Perspectives in India / Dutta, Sangeeta
199. Encyclopaedia of Archaeology: History and Discoveries; 3 Volumes / Murry, Tim (Ed.)
200. Encyclopaedia of Art, Archaeology and Literature in Central India from Earliest Times to 13th Century A.D.; 2 Volumes / Sharma, R.K.
201. Encyclopaedia of Early History and Discoveries: Archaeology; 3 Volumes / Murray, Tim (Ed.)
202. Encyclopaedia of Hindu Architecture: Treating of Sanskrit Architectural Terms, with Illustrative Quotations from Silpasastra, Vastusastras, Vastu-Vidyas, General Literature and Archaeological Records / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
203. An Encyclopaedia of Indian Archaeology; 3 Volumes / Ghosh, A. (Ed.)
204. Encyclopaedia of Indian Coins; 2 Volumes / Srivastava, Prashant
205. The Epic Civilisation / Pruthi, R.K. (Ed.)
206. Epigraphical Glossary on Inscriptions / Vijayaraghavacharya, V. (Ed.)
207. Epigraphical Studies of Rajasthan Inscriptions / Mishra, Ratan Lal
208. Epigraphy and Art / Singh, S.B.
209. Excavating in A Cave, Cist and Church / Sharma, A.K.
210. Excavating Painted Rockshelters / Sharma, A.K.
211. Excavation at Gufkral: Jammu and Kashmir / Sharma, A.K.
212. Excavation at Kakarehta (Rupnath) / Sharma, R.K. & Mishra, S.N.
213. Excavation at Karkabhat: Chhattisgarh / Sharma, A.K.
214. Excavation at Rairh During Samvat 1995 and 1996: 1938-39 and 1939-40 A.D. / Puri, K.N.
215. Excavations at Bairat / Sahni, Rai Bahadur Daya Ram
216. Excavations at Fatehpur Sikri / Gaur, R.C.
217. Excavations at Harappa: Being an account of Archaeological Excavations at Harappa carried out between the years 1920-21 and 1933-34 (2 Volumes) / Vats, Madho Sarup
218. Excavations at Kalibangan: The Harappans (1960-1969) [Part 1] / Lal, B.B.; Joshi, Jagat Pati; Bala, Madhu; Sharma, A.K. & Ramachandran, K.S.
219. Excavations in Gujarat / Rao, Shivananda V. & Kumaran, R.N.
220. Exploring the Water Heritage of Mumbai / Shirgaonkar, Varsha
221. Facets of Ancient Indian History and Culture New Perception / Singh, G.P.
222. Facets of Indian Civilization: Recent Perspectives (Essays in Honour of Prof. B.B. Lal); 3 Volumes / Joshi, Jagat Pati (Chief Ed.)
223. Finding Forgotten Cities: How the Indus Civilization was Discovered / Lahiri, Nayanjot
224. Fire Worship in Ancient India / Sharma, Madhulika (Dr.)
225. Folk Bronzes of Rajasthan / Aryan, S. (Dr.)
226. Foreign Coins Found in the Indian Sub-Continent: 8th-10th January, 1995, 4th International Colloquium / MacDowall, David W. & Jha, Amiteshwar (Eds.)
227. From Stone Quarry to Sculpturing Workshop: A Report on Archaeological Investigations Around Chunar, Varanasi and Sarnath / Jayaswal, Vidula
228. Further Excavations at Mohenjo-Daro (2 Volumes) / Mackay, E.J.H.
229. Gleanings in Ancient Indian Numismatics / Srivastava, Prashant
230. Gleanings of Indian Archaeology History and Culture; 2 Volumes / Vajpayee, Krishan Datta; Jamindar, Rasesh & Trivedi, P.K. (Eds.)
231. Glimpses of Early Indo-Indonesian Culture: Collected Papers of Himansu Bhusan Sarkar / Kumar, Bachchan (Ed.)
232. Glimpses of Harappan Archaeology / Prakash Sharma, Deo & Sharma, Madhuri
233. Glimpses of Northeast India Archaeology / Sharma, Dhritiman
234. Global Awareness for Preservation of Cultural Property / Shendey, G.T.
235. The Glorious Heritage of India; 2 Volumes (In Memory of Prof. R.C. Sharma) / Trivedi, S.D. (Ed.) (Dr.)
236. Glory of the Kushans: Recent Discoveries and Interpretations / Jayaswal, Vidula
237. Gupta Gold Coins with a Garuda-Banner: Samudragupta to Skandagupta; 2 Volumes / Raven, E.M.
238. Gupta Numismatics Art / Mukherjee, Chhanda
239. Gyaraspur: A Heritage of Excellence / Bindi, Dev Raj
240. Handbook of the Archaeological and Numismatic in Kashmir / Kak, Ram Chandra
241. Harappan Archaeology: Early State Perspectives / Ratnagar, Shereen (Prof.)
242. Harappan Art / Sharma, Deo Prakash
243. Harappan Civilization: Homogeneity and Heterogeneity / Mohan, Vijneshu
244. Harappan Potteries / Sharma, D.P.
245. Harappan Pottery Traditions in Haryana / Mann, Jagpal
246. Hari Smriti: Studies on Art, Archaeology and Indology; 2 Volumes (Papers Presented in Memory of Dr. H. Sarkar) / Banerji, Arundhati (Ed.)
247. Harmsworth History of the World: Archaeology, History, Ancient Civilizations, World Religions, Man's Mastery of the Earth and Immortality of Soul, etc.; 15 Volumes / Innes, A.D.; Mee, Arthur & Hammerton, J.A. (Eds.)
248. The Hathigumpha Inscription of Kharavela and the Bhabru Edict of Asoka: A Critical Study / Kant, Shashi
249. Hemakuta: Recent Research of Art, Archaeology, Museology, Numismatics and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes / Murthy, A.V. Narasimha; Suresh, K.M.; Poonacha, K.P. & Basavaraj, K.R. (Eds.)
250. Heritage Management / Bhowmik, Swarnakamal
251. The Heritage of Nalanda / Mani, C. (Ed.)
252. Heritage of Nalanda and its Continuity: (Research Volumes-VI) / Panth, R.
253. Heritage of Rajasthan: Monuments and Archaeological Sites / Meena, B.R.
254. Heritage of Tansa Valley / Sharma, A.K.
255. Heritage: Palaeontological and Iconographical Aspects / Badam, G.L. & Ali, Rahman
256. Hindu and Buddhist Monuments and Remains in South-East Asia / Khanna, Amar Nath
257. Historical Archaeology of Vidarbha / Sawant, Reshma
258. A Historical Development of Middle-Indo-Aryan Language (With reference to Buddhist Literature and Epigraphy) / Das, Saheli
259. Historical Traditions of India and Archaeology / Kumar, Arun
260. Historicity of the Mahabharata: Evidence of Literature, Art and Archeology / Lal, B.B.
261. History and Archaeology of North-East India / Das, Paromita
262. History and Coinage of the Rashtrakutas / Jantakal, Gautam; Kapadia, Bhushan & Jinjuvadiya, Prakesh
263. History and Heritage; 3 Volumes / Shukla, S.P.; Bisht, R.S.; Joshi, M.P. & Srivastava, Prashant (Eds.)
264. History and Palaeography of Kharosti Script / Upasak, C.S.
265. History Today: Journal of Indian History and Cultural Society, Volume 1-17 (2000-2016) / Kaur, Jolly Surjit; Kaushik, Vandana & Geetanjali, Anuja (Eds.)
266. History, Archaeology and Culture of Himachal Pradesh / Kapoor, B.L.
267. History, Archaeology and Culture of Narmada Valley / Sharma, R.K. (Ed.)
268. The Homeland of the Aryans: Evidence of Rigvedic Flora & Fauna and Archaeology / Lal, B.B.
269. Horse and Elephant Armour / Pant, G.N.
270. How Deep are the Roots of Indian Civilization? Archaeology Answers / Lal, B.B.
271. In Search of Vedic-Harappan Relationship / Agrawal, Ashvini (Ed.)
272. India and the Eastern Seas / Tripathi, Alok (Ed.)
273. India, Central Asia and Russia: Three Millennia of Contacts / Tripathi, D.N.; Agrawal, R.C. & Shukla, P.K. (Eds.)
274. The Indian Antiquary: A Journal of Oriental Research in Archaeology, Epigraphy, Ethnology, Geography, History, Folklore, Languages, Literature, Numismatics, Philososphy, religion, etc.; 62 Volumes + Index / Jas, Burgess (Ed.)
275. Indian Archaeological Heritage; 2 Volumes / Margabandhu, C. & et. al.
276. Indian Archaeology in Retrospect; 4 Volumes / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
277. Indian Archaeology: New Perspectives / Sharma, R.K. (Ed.)
278. Indian Art: Vol.1: A History of Indian Art from the earliest times up to the third century A.D. / Agrawala, Vasudeva S.
279. Indian Beads: History and Technology / Mohanty, R.K. & Thakuria, Tilok
280. Indian Epigraphy / Sircar, D.C.
281. Indian Epigraphy: A Guide to the Study of Inscriptions in Sanskrit, Prakrit, and the other Indo-Aryan Languages / Salmon, Richard
282. Indian Folk Bronzes / Aryan, K.C.
283. Indian History and Epigraphy / Ramesh, K.P. & et. al.
284. Indian Numismatic Studies / Bajpai, K.D.
285. Indian Numismatics, History. art & Culture; 2 Volumes / Macdowall, D.W. & et. al.
286. Indian Numismatics: From the Earliest Times to the Rise of the Imperial Guptas / Chakrabortty, S.K.
287. Indian Numismatics: Its Bearing on History, Culture, Art and Iconography / Handa, Devendra
288. Indian Palaeography / Dani, Ahmad Hasan
289. Indian Paleography / Buhler, Georg
290. Indian Punch-Marked Coins / Aggarwal, Bhanu & Rai, Subas
291. The Indic Scripts: Palaeographic and Linguistic Perspectives / Patel, P.G.; Pandey, Pramod & Rajgor, Dilip (Eds.)
292. Indigenous Methods and Manuscript Preservation / Sah, Anupam (Ed.)
293. Indological Researches in India: Selected Works of Prof. K.D. Bajpai / Bajpai, S.K. (Dr.)
294. Indus Civilization: Text and Context (Volume 1) / Osada, Toshiki
295. Indus Script Cipher: Hieroglyphs of Indian Linguistic Area / Kalyanaraman, S.
296. Indus Script Deciphered / Rao, M.V.N. Krishna
297. Indus Script on its Way to Decipherment / Sharma, D.P.
298. Indus Valley Seals: Navigate Sundarban Tiger / Sengupta, Arputh Rani
299. Indus-Sarasvati (Harappan) Civilization vis-a-vis Rigveda / Mani, B.R. (Ed.)
300. The Indus-Saraswati Civilization: Origions, Problems and Issues / Gupta, S.P.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)