Vol.1: A Few Words.
- Chief Editor's Note.
- U.N. Roy Felicitation Committee.
- List of Contributors.
- List of Figures.
- List of Plates.
- Dr. U.N. Roy-Career and Contributions.
1. Archaic Rock Painting of Sagar District.
2. Bucranium and Horned Figures from Pre and Mature Harappan Culture in the Indian Sub-Continent.
3. Technique of Making Stone Images in Ancient India.
4. Naga Worship in India.
5. Significance of Erotic Sculpture.
6. Gaya Gaj: The Elephant Capital of Bodh Gaya Pillar.
7. Simhanada Lokesvara in the Art of Bihar.
8. Sculpture in the P.C. Mohalanobis Memorial Museum and Archive in Calcutta.
9. Uma-Mahesvara Murti-Silpa in Uttar Pradesh.
10. The Buddhist Stupas of Baghelkhand.
11. Depiction of scenes of Inebriation or Madhupana in the Early Historic Art-with reference to Terracotta-A Study in Transition of a Motif.
12. Metal Crafts of West Bengal in Early Historical Period.
13. Siva-A Rhythmic Reality in Indian Miniatures.
14. Neolithic Kalimpong.
15. Koldihwa-A Key Site for the Neolithic and Chalcolithic Cultures of the Vindhyas.
16. Excavations at Jhusi: preliminary Observations.
17. Archaeological Excavations and Related works in Bihar.
18. Subjectivity in Archaeological Interpretation.
19. Kapilavastu: The Storm on its Idemtofocatopm.
20. Emerging Perception in the Archaeological study of Bodh Gaya.
21. A Note on the Antiquity of Brahmi.
22. Some Problems of Conservation in Bihar-with Special Reference to the Stucco Panels.
23. Ancient Inscriptions of Gaya Region: A Study.
24. Outline of Buddhism in Bihar based on the Finds of the Archaeological Excavations Carried out in Bihar since independence.
25. A Culture Based on OSTEOKERATIC Artefacts, Unearthed from Pandurajar Dhibi, Burdwan.
Vol.2: Political, Social and Cultural History of India:
26. The Concept of Education in Early India.
27. The Vanaras and Rakshasa in the Valmiki Ramayana.
28. Asoka as a Preacher of Dhamma.
29. Women in the Satavahana and Vakataka Period: Some Glimpses.
30. The Roman Age Writings and the Political History of India.
31. Tolerance in Ancient Indian Society-concept and Practice.
32. Bilateral Cultural Contacts Between India and China.
33. A Glimpse of continuity and Change in the Buddhist Doctrine of Karma.
34. The Soma Plant/Creeper.
35. An Ancient Indian Village.
36. Fresh Light on Sino-Thai Relations.
37. Dharmasvamin's Account as Source for the History of Bihar.
38. Glory of Agra as Depicted by Foreign Travellers.
39. Scholars and Their Lives an dAttainment Under Emperor Jahangir.
40. Burmese Views on Separation Issue and Indian Public Opinion.
41. Aspects of Economic Life in Sarkar Tirhut.
42. Festivals and Vratas in Early Medieval Bihar.
43. Civil Disobedience Movement and Peasants, Workers of Bihar.
44. The First Police Firing on Students in Free India and Its Reprercussions.
45. Mahesh Narayan: Maker of Modern Bihar.
46. The System of University Education in Germany with Special Reference to Indological Studies.
47. Documentation of Tools Related with Textile Industry.
48. A Brief History of the gidhaur Estate.
49. Geomorphology of Middle Ganga Valley.
50. Rise in Literacy Level of Girl Children in Bihar.
51. paintings from Dunhuang in National Museum, New Delhi.