Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Sikhism
Displaying 1 - 234
1. The Adi Granth or the Holy Scripture of the Sikhs. Translated into English from the original Gurumukhi with introductory essays by Dr. Ernest Trumpp
2. Akal Takhat Sahib / Dilgeer, Harjinder Singh (Dr.)
3. Akali Politics in Punjab (1964-1985) / Singh, Devinder
4. Amongst the Sikhs: Reaching for the Stars / Kaur, Surjit
5. Analytical Study of Sikh Philosophy / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
6. Annexation of Punjab / Innes, Arthur D.
7. Ardas of the Sikhs: A Distinctive Prayer / Neki, Jaswant Singh
8. Babbar Akali Movement: A Historical Survey / Aulakh, Gurcharan Singh (Dr.)
9. Banda Singh Bahadur / Data, Piara Singh
10. Banda Singh Bahadur and Sikh Sovereignty / Sagoo, Harbans Kaur (Ed. & Comp.)
11. Bani of Sri Guru Amardas / Talib, Gurbachan Singh
12. Bhagat-Saints of Guru Granth Sahib / Puri, Shamsher Singh
13. A Book of Sikh Studies / Mansukhani, Gobind Singh (Dr.)
14. British Administration in Punjab 1897-1919 and its reaction / Singla, Pawan K.
15. Canadian Sikhs: Through a Century (1897-1997) / Singh, Bhagat
16. Ceremonies of the Sikh Wedding / Singh, Mina
17. The Coins of the Sikhs / Herrli, Hans
18. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
19. The Communist Party in Punjab: The Politics of Survival / Brar, Jasmail Singh
20. Compassion in the 4 Dharmic Traditions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism / Nanda, Ved P. (Ed.)
21. The Concept of Man in Sikhism / Lahori, Lajwanti
22. Conception and Transformation of Sikh Politics / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
23. The Country of the Sikhs: Punjab (1799 - 1849 AD) / Steinbach, Henry
24. Cultural and Religious Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
25. The Dasam Granth: The Second Scripture of the Sikhs written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh / Kohli, Surindar Singh
26. Dictionary on Indian Religions; 2 Volumes / Rengarajan, T.
27. The Divine Master: Life and Teachings of Guru Nanak Dev / Singh, Sewaram
28. The Doctrine of Ultimate Reality in Sikh Religion: A Study of Guru Nanak's Hymns in the Adi Grantha / Massey, James
29. Dominant's Encyclopedia of Movers & Shakers: Saints Sages & Spirituals / Bennice, Warren G.; Seally, Peter & Menon, Meenakshi (Eds.)
30. Dyarchy in Punjab / Singh, Virinder
31. Ecology and Religion: Ecological Concepts in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity and Sikhism / Narayan, Rajdeva & Kumar, Janardan (Eds.)
32. Ecology, Ethnicity and Identity: A Comparison of Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs / Suri, Sushma
33. Economic Thought of the Sikh Gurus / Dass, J.R.
34. Encyclopaedia of Gurus; 6 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R. (Gen. Ed.)
35. Encyclopaedia of Sikh Heritage; 5 Volumes / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
36. Encyclopaedia of Sikhism: Religion and Culture; 2 Volumes / Ralhan, O.P. (Ed.)
37. The Encyclopaedia of Sikhism; 4 Volumes / Singh, Harbans (Ed.)
38. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Punjabi Literature; 2 Volumes / Malhotra, R.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
39. Essays on Indian Religion / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
40. Essays on the Punjab History / Bajwa, Kulwinder Singh
41. The Essence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib: Translated in English Prose; 5 Volumes / Makin, Gurbachan Singh
42. The Evolution of Man and the Modern Society in Mountainous Sikkim / Subba, Jash Raj
43. Faith and Philosophy of Sikhism / Singh, Sardar Harjeet
44. The Feminine Principle in the Sikh Vision / Singh
45. Fighter for Freedom: Maharaja Duleep Singh / Baddan, Baldev Singh (Ed.) (Dr.)
46. First Raj of the Sikhs: The Life and Times of Banda Singh Bahadur / Dhillon, Harish
47. Five Centuries of Sikh Tradition: Ideology, Society, Politics and Culture / Grewal, Reeta & Pall, Sheena (Eds.)
48. Focus on Religion and Sikh Thought / Singh, Wazir (Dr.)
49. The Glory of Sikhism / Sharma, J.B. & Sharma, S.P.
50. Grace of God and Guru in Sikh Philosophy / Sondhi, S.P.
51. The Granth be thy Guru: Guru Maneyo Granth / Singh, Gursharan (Dr.)
52. The Great Gurus of the Sikhs; 6 Volumes / Ralhan, O.P. (Ed.)
53. The Great Humanist Guru Nanak / Singh, Sir J. & Singh, Raja Sir D.
54. Guru Gobind Singh: Life and Achievements (Western Perspective), 2 Volumes / Macauliffe, Max Arthur
55. Guru Granth Sahib / Katoch, A.C.
56. Guru Granth Sahib Over to the West: Idea of Sikh Scriptures Translations: 1810-1909 / Singh, Nazer
57. Guru Granth Sahib: Interpretations, Meaning and Nature / Singh, Gurnek
58. Guru Granth Sahib: The Eternal Guru / Singh, Mohinder
59. Guru Granth Sahib: The Sikh Scripture / Singh, Jaspal (Dr.) (Ed.)
60. Guru Hargobind in Sikh Tradition: Based on Acknowledged Conventional Sources / Nayyar, Gurbachan Singh
61. Guru Hargobind Sahib / Macauliffe, Max Arthur
62. Guru Nanak Devji and Sikh History in Murals / Khalsaji, Sohan Singh (Ed.)
63. A Guru Nanak Glossary / Shackle, C. (Comp.)
64. Guru Nanak: His Life and Teachings / Singh, Roopinder
65. Guru Nanak's Japuji: A Look Anew / Kaur, Satnam & Saxena, S.K.
66. Guru Teg Bahadur: The Sword and Spirit / Kohli, Surinder S. (Prof.)
67. Guru, Nanak's Asa Di Var: A Balled Composed in Musical Measure Asa / Kapoor, Sukhbir Singh & et. al.
68. Handbook on Sikh Theology / Puri, Shamsher Singh
69. Handbook on Sikhism / Johar, Surinder Singh
70. Handbooks on Sikhs / Barstow, A.E.
71. Happy Marriage: The Sikh Way / Puri, Shamsher Singh
72. Hari Singh Nalwa / Johar, Surinder Singh
73. Himalayan Pilgrimage: Gateway to the Gods / Mahalanobis, Surojit
74. Historical Development of Sikhism: Religion to Politics / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
75. Historical Gurdwaras of Delhi / Pal, M.K.
76. Historical Sikh Shrines of Jammu and Kashmir / Sodhi, Commodore Dalbir Singh (Nao Sena Medal)
77. The Historical Study of Maharja Ranjit Singh's Times / Singh, Kirpal (Dr.)
78. Historical Writings on the Sikhs (1784-2011): Western Enterprise and Indian Response / Grewal, J.S.
79. History and Ideology: The Khalsa over 300 Years / Grewal, J.S. & Banga, Indu (Eds.)
80. History of Anglo-Sikh Wars / Prakash, Om (Ed.)
81. The History of Sikh Gurus / Singh, Prithi Pal
82. A History of the Sikh People (1469-1988) / Singh, Gopal
83. History of the Sikhs / Court, Major Henry
84. History of the Sikhs / Cunningham, Joseph Davey
85. History of the Sikhs / Gill, Tarlochan Singh
86. A History of the Sikhs; 2 Volumes (2nd Edition) / Singh, Khushwant
87. History of the Sikhs; 5 Volumes / Gupta, Hari Ram
88. History, Literature and Identity: Four Centuries of Sikh Tradition / Grewal, J.S.
89. Holy Shrines of Assam: Brahmanical, Bauddha, Christian, Islamic, Jain and Sikh / Sarma, Pradip
90. Hymns of the Gurus / Singh, Khushwant
91. The Illustrated History of the Sikhs / Singh, Khushwant
92. Influence of Thought on Body and Mind: The Sikh Perspective / Puri, Shamsher Singh
93. Introduction to Sikhism and Great Sikhs of the World / Singh, Surinder
94. An Introduction to Sikhism; 5 Volumes / Singh, Abnashi & Singh, Gurvinder
95. An Introduction to the Sacred Language of the Sikhs / Shackle, C. (Comp.)
96. The Japji Sahib: An Interpretation in Humility / Singh, Nidhi
97. Japji: A Way to God Realisation / Kapoor, Sukhbir Singh
98. Kashmir and the Sikhs An Insight / Sodhi, S. Anoop Singh
99. The Khalsa and the Punjab: Studies in Sikh History, to the 19th Century / Banerjee, Himadri (Ed.)
100. The Legends of the Punjab; 3 Volumes / Temple, Captain R.C.
101. Let's Know Sikhism: A Religion of Harmony, Brotherhood and Tolerance / Bhalla, Kartar Singh
102. The Life and Ideals of Guru Gobind Singh / Kohil, Surindar Singh
103. Life Story of Guru Nanak / Johar, Surinder S.
104. Life Story of Guru Teg Bahadur / Johar, Surinder S.
105. Looking Across India's North-Western Frontiers: History of Sikh Rules (1873-1809) / Ahluwalia, M.L. (Prof.)
106. Maharaja Ranjit Singh / Griffin, Sir Lepal
107. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: Builder of a Commonwealth / Latif, Syad Mohammad
108. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: Punjab's Man of Destiny / Latif, Syad Mohammad
109. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: The Last to Lay Arms / Duggal, K.S.
110. Maharani Jind Kaur: The Queen Mother of Maharaja Dulip Singh / Nijjar, Bakhshish Singh (Dr.)
111. Mahrattas, Sikhs and Southern Sultans of India: Their Fight Against Foreign Power / Bhatia, H.S.
112. Major Indian Religions: Basic Tenets, Philosophy and History / Grover, R.S.
113. Major Religions of India: New insights into Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism / Weeraperuma, Susunaga
114. Military System of the Sikhs / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
115. Modern Sikh Historiography: Analysis of Times of Maharaja Ranjit Singh by Baba Prem Singh Hoti / Samra, Mandeep Kaur
116. Modern Sikh Studies and Historiography (1846-1947) / Singh, Nazer (Dr.)
117. Moksha (Salvation) as Interpreted in Guru Nanak's Bani and Ancient Indian Thought / Gill, Nirmal Singh
118. Myth and Reality of the Sikh Militancy in Punjab / Singh, Joginder
119. Nehru Family and the Sikhs / Singh, Harbans
120. New Insights into Sikh Art / Singh, Kavita (Ed.)
121. The Nirankari Sikhs, 2nd Edition / Webster, John C.B.
122. The Other Sikhs: A View from Eastern India; Vol.1 / Banerjee, Himadri
123. Outlines of Sikh Thought / Singh, Surinder
124. Parsi, Jaina and Sikh: Some Minor Religious Sects in India / Thornton, D.M.
125. Partition of Punjab-1947 (India and Pakistan) / Singh, Kirpal (Dr.)
126. Peasant Movement in PEPSU, Punjab / Singh, Mohinder
127. Perspectives on Sikh Gurdwaras Legislation / Gandhi, S.S.
128. Perspectives on Sikh Gurus / Singh, Kirpal (Dr.)
129. Perspectives on Sikh Religion and History / Dhillon, G.S.
130. Philosophy Facts and Fundamentals of Sikh Religion / Kapoor, S.S.
131. Philosophy of Guru Granth Sahib / Sekhon, Devinder Singh
132. The Philosophy of Guru Nanak; 2 Volumes / Singh, Ishar
133. Philosophy of Sikhism: Reality and its Manifestations / Singh, Nirbhai
134. Piety and Splendour: Sikh Heritage in Art / Goswamy, B.N.
135. Pilgrimage: Sacred Landscapes and Self-Organized Complexity / Malville, John McKim & Saraswati, Baidyanath (Eds.)
136. Political Ethics of Guru Granth Sahib / Kaur, Gurdeep
137. Political, Legal and Military History of India; 10 Volumes / Bhatia, H.S. (Ed.)
138. The Politics of Sikhs: A Study of Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Managemnet Committee / Kaur, Jitinder
139. Prem Sumarag: The Testimony of a Sanatan Sikh / McLeod, W.H.
140. The Prescribed Sikh Prayers: Nitnem / Duggal, Kartar Singh (Tr.)
141. Punjab in the 20th Century: The Crucial Years / Banerjee, Subrata
142. Punjab: Fairs and Festivals / Walia, Harjinder (Dr.)
143. The Punjabi Dictionary / Maya Singh, Bhai
144. The Quest Continue: Lost Heritage the Sikh Legacy in Pakistan / Singh, Amardeep
145. Raga and Music in the Sikh Holy Scriptures / Bakshi, Savita
146. Ranjit Singh and the Sikh Barrier Between British Empire and Central Asia: Indian Rulers / Hunter, William Wilson
147. Reason and Revelation in Sikhism / Kaur, G.
148. Rehras: Evensong: The Sikh Evening Prayer / Anand, Reema & Singh, Khushwant (Trs.)
149. Religion Traditions of the Sikhs / Bhatia, H.S. & et. al.
150. Religion, Identity and Nationhood: The Sikh Militant Movement / Judge, Paramjit S.
151. Religious Concept of Sin / Singh, N.K. (Ed.)
152. Religious Conversion in India: Modes, Motivations, and Meanings / Robinson, Rowena & Clarke, Sathianathan (Eds.)
153. Religious History of Early Medieval Punjab / Dhillon, Sukhninder Kaur
154. Religious Rites and Festivals of India / Kar, G.R. Sholapur
155. Rights of Religious Minorities in India / Subhash, Manju
156. The Role and Status of Women in Sikhism / Gill, M.K. (Dr.)
157. Role of Maharaja Ranjit Singh in North Indian Politics / Prasad, Bina
158. Sacrifice for Kashmir / Singh, Himat
159. Safarnama and Zafarnama: The Life and Times of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib / Nara, Giani Ishar Singh
160. Saint Poets of Guru Granth Sahib: History and Heritage / Buxi, Lochan Singh
161. The Saint-Soldier Guru Gobind Singh / Data, Piara Singh
162. The Sansis of Punjab: A Gypsy and denotified Tribe of Rajput Origin / Singh, Sher 'Sher'
163. Secret History of the Khalsa Durbar / Smyth, G. Carmichael
164. Semitic Religious Thought and Sikhism / Hira, Bhagat Singh
165. A Short Punjabi Grammar / Court, Major Henry
166. The Sikh and the Khalsa / Kohli, Surinder S. (Prof.)
167. Sikh Baby Names (Roman-Punjabi and Meaning in English) / Singh, Paramjit
168. Sikh Coinage: Symbol of Sikh Sovereignty / Singh, Surinder
169. Sikh Cultural Traditions, Customs, Manners and Ceremonies / Dogra, Ramesh Chander & Dogra, Urmila
170. The Sikh Empire (1708-1849 A.D.) / Data, Piara Singh
171. Sikh Ethics / Kohli, Surinder Singh
172. The Sikh Gurus / Dhillon, Sukhninder Kaur (Dr.)
173. The Sikh Gurus and the Sikh Religion / Banerjee, Anil Chandra
174. The Sikh Gurus and the Sikh Society / Ray, Nihar Ranjan
175. The Sikh Heritage in Pakistan / Shah, Safdar Ali & Kazi, Syed Javaid A.
176. The Sikh Heritage: A Search for Totality / Singh, Daljeet
177. Sikh Identity: Continuity and Change / Singh, Pashaura & Barrier, N. Gerald (Eds.)
178. Sikh Ideology, Polity and Social Order / Grewal, J.S.
179. Sikh Martyrs / Singh, Bhagat Lakshman
180. The Sikh Moral Tradition: Ethical Perceptions of the Sikhs in the late nineteenth early twentieth century / Singh, Nripinder
181. Sikh Musicology: Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Hymns of the Human Spirit / Singh, Gurnam
182. Sikh Philosophy and Spiritual Life / Puri, Shamsher Singh
183. Sikh Predictions (Based on all Relevant Texts) / Kohli, Surindar Singh
184. The Sikh Religion and Culture / Chawla, Romila
185. Sikh Religion and Economic Development / Kaur, Upinder Jit
186. Sikh Religious Vision / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
187. The Sikh Resurgence / Singh, Joginder
188. Sikh Revivalist Movements: The Nirankari and Namdhari Movements in Punjab in the Nineteenth Century: A Socio-Religious Study / Jolly, Surjit Kaur
189. Sikh Shrines in Pakistan / Waliullah, Khan & et. al.
190. Sikhism / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha
191. Sikhism and Guru Granth Sahib / Kohli, Surinder Singh (Dr.)
192. Sikhism and History / Singh, Pashaura & Barrier, N. Gerald
193. Sikhism and Indian Civilization / Pruthi, R.K. (Ed.)
194. Sikhism and Women / Pruthi, Raj & Sharma, Bela Rani
195. Sikhism Religion and Culture / Singh, Ratan
196. Sikhism: Beliefs and Practices / Cole, W. Owen & Sambhi, Piara Singh
197. Sikhism: Philosophy and Culture / Singh, Wazir (Dr.)
198. Sikhism: The Post-Modern Religion of the World / Dhaliwal, Surjit Singh
199. The Sikhs / Bingley, A.H.
200. The Sikhs / Gorden, Sir John J.H.
201. The Sikhs / Singh, Khushwant & Rai, Raghu
202. The Sikhs / Singh, Patwant
203. Sikhs and Sikhism: A View with A Bias / Singh, I.J.
204. The Sikhs and the Sikh Wars: The Rise, Conquest and Annexation of the Punjab State / Innes, Arthur D. & Gough, Charles
205. The Sikhs in Ferment: Battles of the Sikh Gurus / Nayyar, Gurabacana Singh
206. Sikhs in Latin America: Travels Among the Sikh Diaspora / Kahlon, Swarn Singh
207. The Sikhs of the Punjab / Grewal, J.S. (Ed.)
208. The Sikhs: Faith, Philosophy and Folk / Singh, Gurbachan
209. The Sikhs: Their Journey of Five Hundred Years / Singh, Raj Pal
210. The Sikhs: Their Religion, Gurus, Sacred Writings and Authors; 6 Volumes / Macaulife, Max Arthur
211. Sir Harimandar Sahib: The Body Visible of the Invisible Supreme / Singh, Daljeet; Jain, P.P. & Singh, Rajbir
212. Social Philosophy and Social Transformation of Sikhs / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
213. Songs of Kabir from the Adi Granth / Dass, Nirmal (Tr.)
214. The Soul of Sikhism / Singh, Gurpreet (Prof.)
215. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Discovered: A Reference Book of Quotations from the Adi Granth / Rahi, Hakim Singh
216. Sri Guru Granth Sahib; 4 Volumes (English Version) (Revised in Modern Idioms) / Singh, Gopal (Tr.)
217. Sri Guru Granth Sahib; 8 Volumes (Gurumukhi with English and Punjabi translation) / Singh, Manmohan (Tr.)
218. Sri Guru Grantha Sahib: 2 Parts with complete Index / Callewaert, Winand M. (Ed.)
219. Starvation and Colonialism: A Study of Famines in the Nineteenth Century British Punjab (1858-1901) / Singh, Navtej
220. Studies in Buddhism and Sikhism / Sobti, Harcharan Singh (Ed.)
221. The Successors of Maharaja Ranjit Singh / Latif, Syad Mohammad
222. Sukhmani Saheb: Treasure of Bliss: A Poetic Rendering in English of Some Selected Verses From Sukhmani Saheb / Bhooshan, Bharat
223. Tales of the Punjab / Steel, Flora Anne
224. Temple of Spirituality: Golden Temple of Amritsar, with new introduction by Ganga Ram Garg / Singh, Jagjit
225. The Third Sikh War?: Towards or Away From Khalistan? / Butani, D.H.
226. Thought Provoking Sikh Names: With Meanings and Explanations in English: Names in Roman and Gurmuukhi Script / Dogra, Ramesh Chander & Dogra, Urmila
227. Three Basics of Sikh Religious Thought: Faith, Grace, and Prayer / Kaur, Satnam
228. Tragic Tale of Maharaja Duleep Singh / Gulati, S.P. (Ed.)
229. Travels in Kashmir and the Punjab / Hugel, Baron Charles
230. Understanding Sikhism / Grewal, K.S.
231. Western Image of the Sikh Religion: A Source Book / Singh, Darshan (Ed.)
232. Who's Who in the History of Punjab (1800-1849) / Saggar, Balraj
233. Windows to the World Religions / Mathur, Suresh Narain
234. Woman and Religion: An Encyclopadia on Women in Different Religions of the World; 8 Volumes / Anil Dutta Mishra (Ed.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)