Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Sikhism
Displaying 1 - 300
1. The Adi Granth or the Holy Scripture of the Sikhs (Translated into English from the Original Gurumukhi with introductory essays) / Trumpp, Ernest (Tr.)
2. Akal Takhat Sahib / Dilgeer, Harjinder Singh (Dr.)
3. Akal Ustat / Singh, Darshan (Tr.)
4. Akali Politics in Punjab (1964-1985) / Singh, Devinder
5. Amongst the Sikhs: Reaching for the Stars / Kaur, Surjit
6. Analytical Study of Sikh Philosophy / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
7. Anandpur: The City of Bliss / Singh, Mohinder & Shankar, Sondeep
8. Annexation of Punjab / Gough-Innes, Charles
9. Ardas of the Sikhs: A Distinctive Prayer / Neki, Jaswant Singh
10. B-40 Janam Sakhi Guru Baba Nanak Paintings / Hans, S.S. (Dr.)
11. Babbar Akali Movement: A Historical Survey / Aulakh, G.S. (Dr.)
12. Banda Bahadur and His Times / Singh, Rajpal
13. Banda Singh Bahadur / Data, Piara Singh
14. Banda Singh Bahadur and Sikh Sovereignty / Sagoo, Harbans Kaur (Ed. & Comp.)
15. Bani of Sri Guru Amardas / Talib, Gurbachan Singh
16. The Bhagats of the Guru Granth Sahib: Sikh Self-Definition and the Bhagat Bani / Singh, Pashaura
17. Bhagat-Saints of Guru Granth Sahib / Puri, Shamsher Singh
18. A Bibliography of Dr. Ganda Singh / Verma, D.K. & Singh, Jasmer
19. Bibliography Sikh Studies; 2 Volumes / Singh, Jasmer; Gulati, S.P. & Singh Rajinder (Eds.)
20. A Book of Sikh Studies / Mansukhani, Gobind Singh (Dr.)
21. British Administration in Punjab 1897-1919 and its reaction / Singla, Pawan K.
22. Canadian Sikhs: Through a Century (1897-1997) / Singh, Bhagat
23. Celestial Song / Gobind Geet: The Dramatic Dialogue Between Guru Govind Singh and Banda Singh Bahadur / Swami Rama
24. Ceremonies of the Sikh Wedding / Singh, Mina
25. The Coins of the Sikhs / Herrli, Hans
26. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
27. The Communist Party in Punjab: The Politics of Survival / Brar, Jasmail Singh
28. The Concept of Man in Sikhism / Lahori, Lajwanti
29. Conception and Transformation of Sikh Politics / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
30. The Country of the Sikhs: Punjab / Steinbach, Henry
31. Cultural and Religious Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
32. The Dasam Granth: The Second Scripture of the Sikhs written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh / Kohli, Surindar Singh
33. Dictionary of Sikh Names / Chilana, Rajwant Singh & Chilana, Parmit Kaur
34. Dictionary on Indian Religions; 2 Volumes / Rengarajan, T.
35. Discovering the Sikhs: Autobiography of a Historian / McLeod, H.W.
36. The Divine Master: Life and Teachings of Guru Nanak Dev / Singh, Sewaram
37. Doctrinal Aspects of Sikhism and Other Essays / Ahluwalia, J.S.
38. The Doctrine and Dynamics of Sikhism / Ahluwalia, Jasbir Singh
39. The Doctrine of Ultimate Reality in Sikh Religion: A Study of Guru Nanak's Hymns in the Adi Grantha / Massey, James
40. Dominant's Encyclopedia of Movers & Shakers: Saints Sages & Spirituals / Bennice, Warren G.; Seally, Peter & Menon, Meenakshi (Eds.)
41. Dyarchy in Punjab / Singh, Virinder
42. Dynamics of the Social Thought of Guru Gobind Singh / Singh, Dharam
43. Early Sikh Scriptural Tradition: Myth and Reality / Dhillon, Balwant Singh
44. Ecology and Religion: Ecological Concepts in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity and Sikhism / Narayan, Rajdeva & Kumar, Janardan (Eds.)
45. Ecology, Ethnicity and Identity: A Comparison of Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs / Suri, Sushma
46. Economic Thought of the Sikh Gurus / Dass, J.R.
47. Emergence of the Image: Redact Documents of Udham Singh / Singh, Navtej & Jouhl, Avtar Singh (Eds.)
48. Encyclopaedia of Gurus; 6 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R. (Gen. Ed.)
49. Encyclopaedia of Punjab; 10 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R. (Ed.)
50. Encyclopaedia of Sikh Heritage; 5 Volumes / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
51. Encyclopaedia of Sikh Literature (in Punjabi) / Nabha, Bhai Kahan Singh
52. Encyclopaedia of Sikhism: Religion and Culture; 2 Volumes / Ralhan, O.P. (Ed.)
53. The Encyclopaedia of Sikhism; 4 Volumes / Singh, Harbans (Ed.)
54. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Punjabi Literature; 2 Volumes / Malhotra, R.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
55. Encyclopaedic History of the Sikhs and Sikhism; 6 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.
56. Essays on Indian Religion / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
57. The Essence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib: Translated in English Prose; 5 Volumes / Makin, Gurbachan Singh
58. Europeans and Maharaja Ranjit Singh / Singh, S.P. & Sharma, H.C. (Eds.)
59. The Evolution of Man and the Modern Society in Mountainous Sikkim / Subba, Jash Raj
60. The Fail of Sikh Empire: An Eyewitness Account (Memories of Col.Gardner) / Pearse, Major Huge (Ed.)
61. Faith and Philosophy of Sikhism / Singh, Sardar Harjeet
62. The Feminine Principle in the Sikh Vision / Singh
63. A Few Sikh Doctrines Reconsidered / Sindh, Jodh (Dr.)
64. Fighter for Freedom: Maharaja Duleep Singh / Baddan, Baldev Singh (Ed.) (Dr.)
65. First Raj of the Sikhs: The Life and Times of Banda Singh Bahadur / Dhillon, Harish
66. Five Centuries of Sikh Tradition: Ideology, Society, Politics and Culture / Grewal, Reeta & Pall, Sheena (Eds.)
67. Focus on Religion and Sikh Thought / Singh, Wazir (Dr.)
68. Forms and Symbols on Sikhism / Singh, Mohinder (Ed.)
69. Forts, Palaces and Havelis of Panjab / Singh, Mohinder
70. Ghadar Movement: A Guide to Sources / Tatla, Darshan S.
71. Glimpses of Sikh Religion / Singh, Ajit (Ed.) (Dr.)
72. The Glory of Sikhism / Sharma, J.B. & Sharma, S.P.
73. The Golden Temple / Singh, Mohinder
74. Grace of God and Guru in Sikh Philosophy / Sondhi, S.P.
75. The Grand Eur of Khalsa / Singh, Inderpal (Dr.)
76. The Granth be thy Guru: Guru Maneyo Granth / Singh, Gursharan (Dr.)
77. The Great Gurus of the Sikhs; 6 Volumes / Ralhan, O.P. (Ed.)
78. The Great Humanist Guru Nanak / Singh, Sir J. & Singh, Raja Sir D.
79. The Great Sikh Martyrs / Data, Piara Singh
80. Gurdwaras in India and Pakistan / Singh, Mohinder
81. Guru Arjun and His Sukhmani: Selected Works of Sirdar Kapur Singh-II / Kaur, Madanjit & Singh, Piar (Drs.)
82. Guru Gobind Singh / Macauliffe, Max Arthur
83. Guru Gobind Singh and Creation of Khalsa / Kaur, Madanjit (Ed.)
84. Guru Gobind Singh: Apostle of Universal Brotherhood / Sewak, S.N.
85. Guru Gobind Singh: Life and Achievements; (Western Perspective) 2 Volumes / Gulati, S.P. (Ed.)
86. Guru Gobind Singh: On the Canvas of History / Verma, D.K.
87. Guru Granth Sahib / Katoch, A.C.
88. Guru Granth Sahib Over to the West: Idea of Sikh Scriptures Translations: 1810-1909 / Singh, Nazer
89. Guru Granth Sahib: Interpretations, Meaning and Nature / Singh, Gurnek
90. Guru Granth Sahib: The Eternal Guru / Singh, Mohinder
91. Guru Granth Sahib: The Sikh Scripture / Singh, Jaspal (Dr.) (Ed.)
92. Guru Har Gobind / Macauliffe, Max Arthur
93. Guru Hargobind in Sikh Tradition: Based on Acknowledged Conventional Sources / Nayyar, Gurbachan Singh
94. Guru Hargobind: Vision and Personality / Cheema, Baljinder Singh
95. Guru Nanak & His Teachings / Kaur, Madanjit (Ed.) (Dr.)
96. Guru Nanak Devji and Sikh History in Murals / Khalsaji, Sohan Singh
97. A Guru Nanak Glossary / Shackle, C. (Comp.)
98. Guru Nanak: A Global Vision / Singh, Inderpal (Ed.) & Kaur, Madanjit (Drs.)
99. Guru Nanak: His Life and Teachings / Singh, Roopinder
100. Guru Nanak's Asa Di Var / Randhawa, G.S. (Prof.)
101. Guru Nanak's Ideals and Institutions / Soch, H.S. & Kaur, Madanjit (Drs.) (Eds.)
102. Guru Nanak's Japuji / Randhawa, G.S.
103. Guru Nanak's Japuji: A Look Anew / Kaur, Satnam & Saxena, S.K.
104. Guru Nanak's Life and Thought / Kaur, Madanjit & Singh, Piar (Eds.)
105. Guru Nanak's Philosophy of Politics / Berar, Gurdeep Kaur
106. Guru Nanak's Sidha Goshti / Singh, Piar (Dr.)
107. Guru Ram Das in Sikh Tradition / Khalsa, Guru Dharam Singh
108. Guru Teg Bahadur: The Sword and Spirit / Kohli, Surinder S. (Prof.)
109. Guru, Nanak's Asa Di Var: A Balled Composed in Musical Measure Asa / Kapoor, Sukhbir Singh & et. al.
110. Hand Book on Sikhism / Johar, Surinder S.
111. Handbook of Sikh Theology / Puri, Shamsher Singh
112. Handbooks on Sikhs / Barstow, A.E.
113. Happy Marriage: The Sikh Way / Puri, Shamsher Singh
114. Hari Singh Nalwa / Johar, Surinder Singh
115. The Heritage of the Sikhs / Singh, Harbans
116. Himalayan Pilgrimage: Gateway to the Gods / Mahalanobis, Surojit
117. Historical Analysis of Nanak Parkash by Bhai Santokh Singh / Sagar, S.S. (Dr.)
118. Historical Development of Sikhism: Religion to Politics / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
119. Historical Dictionary of Sikhism / McLeod, W.H.
120. Historical Gurdwaras of Delhi / Pal, M.K.
121. The Historical Study of Maharja Ranjit Singh's Times / Singh, Kirpal (Dr.)
122. Historical Writings on the Sikhs (1784-2011): Western Enterprise and Indian Response / Grewal, J.S.
123. History and Ideology: The Khalsa over 300 Years / Grewal, J.S. & Banga, Indu (Eds.)
124. History of Anglo-Sikh Wars / Prakash, Om (Ed.)
125. The History of Sikh Gurus / Singh, Prithi Pal
126. A History of the Sikh People (1469-1988) / Singh, Gopal
127. History of the Sikhs / Court, Major Henry
128. History of the Sikhs / Cunningham, Joseph Davey
129. History of the Sikhs / Gill, Tarlochan Singh
130. A History of the Sikhs; 2 Volumes / Singh, Khushwant
131. History of the Sikhs; 5 Volumes / Gupta, Hari Ram
132. History, Literature and Identity: Four Centuries of Sikh Tradition / Grewal, J.S.
133. Holy Shrines of Assam: Brahmanical, Bauddha, Christian, Islamic, Jain and Sikh / Sarma, Pradip
134. How the Sikhs Lost their Kingdom / Singh, K.
135. Hukamnamas of Guru Tegh Bahadur / Sagar, Sabinderjit Singh (Dr.)
136. Hymns of Sheikh Farid / Sagar, Brij Mohan (Dr.)
137. Hymns of the Gurus / Singh, Khushwant
138. The Illustrated History of the Sikhs / Singh, Khushwant
139. Indian Historical Studies / Rawlinson, H.G.
140. Indian Religions: The Spiritual Traditions of South Asia / Heehs, Peter
141. Influence of Thought on Body and Mind: The Sikh Perspective / Puri, Shamsher Singh
142. Introduction to Sikhism and Great Sikhs of the World / Singh, Surinder
143. An Introduction to Sikhism; 5 Volumes / Singh, Abnashi & Singh, Gurvinder
144. An Introduction to the Sacred Language of the Sikhs / Shackle, C. (Comp.)
145. The Japji Sahib: An Interpretation in Humility / Singh, Nidhi
146. Japji: A Way to God Realisation / Kapoor, Sukhbir Singh
147. The Japuji: Sikh Morning Prayer / Duggal, K.S.
148. Japuji: The Immortal Prayer-Chant: A New English Rendering Notes and Commentary Alongwith the Original Text in Roman Translation / Talib, Gurbachan Singh
149. Kashmir and the Sikhs An Insight / Sodhi, S. Anoop Singh
150. The Khalsa and the Punjab: Studies in Sikh History, to the 19th Century / Banerjee, Himadri (Ed.)
151. The Khalsa: Sikh and Non-Sikh Perspectives / Grewal, J.S. (Ed.)
152. The Legends of the Punjab; 3 Volumes / Temple, Captain R.C.
153. Let's Know Sikhism: A Religion of Harmony, Brotherhood and Tolerance / Bhalla, Kartar Singh
154. The Life and Ideals of Guru Gobind Singh / Kohil, Surindar Singh
155. Life Story of Guru Nanak / Johar, Surinder S.
156. Life Story of Guru Teg Bahadur / Johar, Surinder S.
157. The Lives and Teachings of the Sikh Gurus / Dhillon, Harish
158. Looking Across India's North-Western Frontiers: History of Sikh Rules (1873-1809) / Ahluwalia, M.L. (Prof.)
159. Machhiwara: Meditations of Guru Gobind Singh / Gill, Danielle & Gill Harjeet Singh
160. Maharaja Ranjit Singh / Bhatia, H.S. & et. al.
161. Maharaja Ranjit Singh / Griffin, Sir Lepal
162. Maharaja Ranjit Singh / Kohli, Sita Ram & Kapoor, Prithipal Singh
163. Maharaja Ranjit Singh / NIPS
164. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: Builder of a Commonwealth / Latif, Syad Mohammad
165. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: Lord of the Five Rivers / Lafont, Jean-Marie
166. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: Punjab's Man of Destiny / Latif, Syad Mohammad
167. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: The French Connections / Lafont, Jean-Marrie
168. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: The Last to Lay Arms / Duggal, K.S.
169. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: The State and Society / Banga, Indu & Grewal, J.S. (Eds.)
170. Maharani Jind Kaur: The Queen Mother of Maharaja Dulip Singh / Nijjar, Bakhshish Singh (Dr.)
171. Mahrattas, Sikhs and Southern Sultans of India: Their Fight Against Foreign Power / Bhatia, H.S.
172. Major Indian Religions: Basic Tenets, Philosophy and History / Grover, R.S.
173. Major Religions of India: New insights into Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism / Weeraperuma, Susunaga
174. Manik Moti: Hindi Trans of Guru Granth; 5 Volumes / Salvan, Jagjit Kaur
175. Marriage Practices of the Sikhs / Jyoti, S.K.
176. Martyrdom in the Sikh Tradition: Playing the 'Game of Love' / Fenech, Louis E.
177. The Masters & the World Divine (Questions - Answers) / Pall, Surinder Jit Singh
178. Military System of the Sikhs / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
179. Modern Sikh Historiography: Analysis of Times of Maharaja Ranjit Singh by Baba Prem Singh Hoti / Samra, Mandeep Kaur
180. Modern Sikh Studies and Historiography (1846-1947) / Singh, Nazer (Dr.)
181. Moksha (Salvation) as Interpreted in Guru Nanak's Bani and Ancient Indian Thought / Gill, Nirmal Singh
182. Myth and Reality of the Sikh Militancy in Punjab / Singh, Joginder
183. National Movement and the Sikhs: The Martyrdom Tradition / Bhatia, H.S. & Bakshi, S.R.
184. Nehru Family and the Sikhs / Singh, Harbans
185. New Insights into Sikh Art / Singh, Kavita (Ed.)
186. The Other Sikhs: A View from Eastern India; Vol.1 / Banerjee, Himadri
187. Outlines of Sikh Thought / Singh, Surinder
188. Parashara Prashna: Baiskahi of Guru Gobind Singh / Singh, Piar & Kaur, Madanjit (Eds.)
189. Parsi, Jaina and Sikh: Some Minor Religious Sects in India / Thornton, D.M.
190. Partition of Punjab-1947 (India and Pakistan) / Singh, Kirpal (Dr.)
191. Peasant Movement in PEPSU, Punjab / Singh, Mohinder
192. Perspectives on Sikh Gurdwaras Legislation / Gandhi, S.S.
193. Perspectives on Sikh Gurus / Singh, Kirpal (Dr.)
194. Perspectives on Sikh Religion and History / Dhillon, G.S.
195. Perspectives on Sikhism: Papers Presented at the International Seminar on Sikhism / Kapur, Prithipal Singh & Singh, Dharam (Eds.)
196. Philosophical Perspectives of Sikhism / Singh, Avtar Late (Dr.)
197. Philosophy Facts and Fundamentals of Sikh Religion / Kapoor, S.S.
198. Philosophy of Guru Granth Sahib / Sekhon, Devinder Singh
199. The Philosophy of Guru Nanak; 2 Volumes / Singh, Ishar
200. Philosophy of Sikhism: Reality and its Manifestations / Singh, Nirbhai
201. Piety and Splendour: Sikh Heritage in Art / Goswamy, B.N.
202. Pilgrimage to Hemkunt / Neki, Jaswant Singh
203. Pilgrimage: Sacred Landscapes and Self-Organized Complexity / Malville, John McKim & Saraswati, Baidyanath (Eds.)
204. Political Ethics of Guru Granth Sahib / Kaur, Gurdeep
205. Political Ideology of the Sikhs / Bhatia, H.S. & et. al. (Eds.)
206. Political, Legal and Military History of India; 10 Volumes / Bhatia, H.S. (Ed.)
207. The Politics of Sikhs: A Study of Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Managemnet Committee / Kaur, Jitinder
208. Prem Sumarag: The Testimony of a Sanatan Sikh / McLeod, W.H.
209. The Prescribed Sikh Prayers: Nitnem / Duggal, Kartar Singh (Tr.)
210. The Prescribed Sikh Scriptures / Duggal, Kartar Singh
211. Punjab in the 20th Century: The Crucial Years / Banerjee, Subrata
212. Punjab: Fairs and Festivals / Walia, Harjinder (Dr.)
213. The Punjabi Dictionary / Maya Singh, Bhai
214. Raga and Music in the Sikh Holy Scriptures / Bakshi, Savita
215. Ranjit Singh and the Sikh Barrier Against Central Asia / Griffin, L.H.
216. Ranjit Singh and the Sikh Barrier Between British Empire and Central Asia: Indian Rulers / Hunter, William Wilson
217. Real Sikhism / Kohli, Surindar Singh
218. Reason and Revelation in Sikhism / Kaur, G.
219. Rehras: Evensong: The Sikh Evening Prayer / Anand, Reema & Singh, Khushwant (Trs.)
220. Religion Traditions of the Sikhs / Bhatia, H.S. & et. al.
221. Religion, Identity and Nationhood: The Sikh Militant Movement / Judge, Paramjit S.
222. Religious Concept of Sin / Singh, N.K. (Ed.)
223. Religious Conversion in India: Modes, Motivations, and Meanings / Robinson, Rowena & Clarke, Sathianathan (Eds.)
224. Religious History of Early Medieval Punjab / Dhillon, Sukhninder Kaur
225. Return to Empire: Punjab Under the Sikhs and British in the Mid-Nineteenth Century / Major, Andrew J.
226. Rights of Religious Minorities in India / Subhash, Manju
227. The Role and Status of Women in Sikhism / Gill, M.K. (Dr.)
228. The Sacred Scripture: Symbol of Spiritual Synthesis; (A Comparative Approach to the Guru Grantha) / Arora, R.K.
229. The Sacred Writings of the Sikhs (Tercentenary Edition) / Singh, Trilochan; Singh, Jodh; Singh, Kapur; Singh, Bawa Harikishen & Singh, Khushwant (Trs.)
230. Safarnama and Zafarnama: Being an Account of Guru Gobind Singh and the Epistle of Moral Victory Written by him to Aurangzeb; Abridged and translated into English by Joginder Singh / Nara, Giani Ishar Singh
231. Saint Poets of Guru Granth Sahib: History and Heritage / Buxi, Lochan Singh
232. The Saint-Soldier Guru Gobind Singh / Data, Piara Singh
233. Secret History of the Khalsa Durbar / Smyth, G. Carmichael
234. Semitic and Sikh Monotheism: A Comparative Study / Rohi, Rajinder Kaur
235. Semitic Religious Thought and Sikhism / Hira, Bhagat Singh
236. A Short Punjabi Grammar / Court, Major Henry
237. The Sikh and the Khalsa / Kohli, Surinder S. (Prof.)
238. Sikh Baby Names (Roman-Punjabi and Meaning in English) / Singh, Paramjit
239. Sikh Coinage: Symbol of Sikh Sovereignty / Singh, Surinder
240. Sikh Concept of the Divine / Singh, Pritam (Prof.) (Ed.)
241. Sikh Cultural Traditions, Customs, Manners and Ceremonies / Dogra, Ramesh Chander & Dogra, Urmila
242. Sikh Dynamic Vision / Singh, Nirbhai
243. The Sikh Empire (1708-1849 A.D.) / Data, Piara Singh
244. Sikh Ethics / Kohli, Surinder Singh
245. The Sikh Gurus / Dhillon, Sukhninder Kaur (Dr.)
246. The Sikh Gurus and Sikhism / Bhatia, H.S. & et. al.
247. The Sikh Gurus and the Sikh Religion / Banerjee, Anil Chandra
248. The Sikh Gurus and the Sikh Society / Ray, Nihar Ranjan
249. The Sikh Gurus and their Hymns / Bhatia, H.S. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
250. Sikh Gurus: Their Lives and Teachings / Duggal, K.S.
251. Sikh Heritage in Pakistan: Gurdwaras and Memorials / Singh, Hari (Ed.)
252. The Sikh Heritage: A Search for Totality / Singh, Daljeet
253. Sikh History and Culture: Reflections in Indian Fiction / Manasvi
254. Sikh History from Persian Sources / Grewal, J.S. & Habib, Irfan (Eds.)
255. Sikh Identity: Continuity and Change / Singh, Pashaura & Barrier, N. Gerald (Eds.)
256. Sikh Ideology, Polity and Social Order / Grewal, J.S.
257. Sikh Leadership / Singh, Joginder (Dr.)
258. Sikh Martyrs / Singh, Bhagat Lakshman
259. The Sikh Moral Tradition: Ethical Perceptions of the Sikhs in the late nineteenth early twentieth century / Singh, Nripinder
260. Sikh Musicology: Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Hymns of the Human Spirit / Singh, Gurnam
261. Sikh People: Yesterday and Today / Duggal, K.S.
262. The Sikh Perspective of Human Values / Kaur, Gurnam (Ed.)
263. Sikh Philosophy and Spiritual Life / Puri, Shamsher Singh
264. Sikh Predictions (Based on all Relevant Texts) / Kohli, Surindar Singh
265. The Sikh Religion and Culture / Chawla, Romila
266. Sikh Religion and Economic Development / Kaur, Upinder Jit
267. Sikh Religion and Human Civilization / Singh, Jodh
268. Sikh Religious Vision / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
269. The Sikh Resurgence / Singh, Joginder
270. Sikh Revivalist Movements: The Nirankari and Namdhari Movements in Punjab in the Nineteenth Century: A Socio-Religious Study / Jolly, Surjit Kaur
271. Sikh Shrines in Delhi / Singh, Amrik
272. Sikh Shrines in Pakistan / Waliullah, Khan & et. al.
273. Sikh Theology of Liberation / Singh, Dharam
274. The Sikh Tradition: A Continuing Reality: Essays in History and Religion / Bhatia, Sardar Singh & et. al. (Eds.)
275. The Sikh Wedding / Singh, Mohinder
276. The Sikh World: An Encyclopaedic Survey of Sikh Religion and Culture / Dogra, Ramesh Chander & Dogra, Urmila
277. Sikh: Forms and Symbols / Singh, Mohinder
278. Sikhism / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha
279. Sikhism and Guru Granth Sahib / Kohli, Surinder S. (Dr.)
280. Sikhism and History / Singh, Pashaura & Barrier, N. Gerald
281. Sikhism and Indian Civilization / Pruthi, R.K. (Ed.)
282. Sikhism and Secularism / Singh, Dharam (Ed.)
283. Sikhism and the 21st Century / Ahluwalia, Dr. Jasbir Singh (Ed.)
284. Sikhism and Women / Pruthi, Raj & Sharma, Bela Rani
285. Sikhism for Modern Man (Sirdar Kapur Singh) / Kaur, Madanjit & Singh Piar (Eds.)
286. Sikhism Religion and Culture / Singh, Ratan
287. Sikhism: Beliefs and Practices / Cole, W. Owen & et. al.
288. Sikhism: Philosophy and Culture / Singh, Wazir (Dr.)
289. Sikhism: The Post-Modern Religion of the World / Dhaliwal, Surjit Singh
290. The Sikhs / Bingley, A.H.
291. The Sikhs / Gorden, Sir John J.H.
292. The Sikhs / Singh, Khushwant & Rai, Raghu
293. The Sikhs / Singh, Patwant
294. Sikhs and Sikhism: A View with A Bias / Singh, I.J.
295. The Sikhs and the Sikh Wars: The Rise, Conquest and Annexation of the Punjab State / Innes, Arthur D. & Gough, Charles
296. The Sikhs in Ferment: Battles of the Sikh Gurus / Nayyar, Gurabacana Singh
297. Sikhs in Latin America: Travels Among the Sikh Diaspora / Kahlon, Swarn Singh
298. Sikhs in the Eighteenth Century: Their Struggle for Survival and Supremacy / Gandhi, Surjit Singh
299. Sikhs of the Khalsa: A History of the Khalsa Rahit / McLeod, W.H.
300. The Sikhs of the Punjab / Grewal, J.S. (Ed.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)