Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Sikhism
Displaying 1 - 300
1. The Adi Granth or the Holy Scripture of the Sikhs (Translated into English from the Original Gurumukhi with introductory essays) / Trumpp, Ernest (Tr.)
2. Akal Takhat Sahib / Dilgeer, Harjinder Singh (Dr.)
3. Akali Politics in Punjab (1964-1985) / Singh, Devinder
4. Amongst the Sikhs: Reaching for the Stars / Kaur, Surjit
5. Analytical Study of Sikh Philosophy / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
6. Anandpur: The City of Bliss / Singh, Mohinder & Shankar, Sondeep
7. Annexation of Punjab / Gough-Innes, Charles
8. Ardas of the Sikhs: A Distinctive Prayer / Neki, Jaswant Singh
9. B-40 Janam Sakhi Guru Baba Nanak Paintings / Hans, S.S. (Dr.)
10. Babbar Akali Movement: A Historical Survey / Aulakh, G.S. (Dr.)
11. Banda Bahadur and His Times / Singh, Rajpal
12. Banda Singh Bahadur / Data, Piara Singh
13. Banda Singh Bahadur and Sikh Sovereignty / Sagoo, Harbans Kaur (Ed. & Comp.)
14. Bani of Sri Guru Amardas / Talib, Gurbachan Singh
15. Bhagat-Saints of Guru Granth Sahib / Puri, Shamsher Singh
16. A Bibliography of Dr. Ganda Singh / Verma, D.K. & Singh, Jasmer
17. Bibliography Sikh Studies; 2 Volumes / Singh, Jasmer; Gulati, S.P. & Singh Rajinder (Eds.)
18. A Book of Sikh Studies / Mansukhani, Gobind Singh (Dr.)
19. British Administration in Punjab 1897-1919 and its reaction / Singla, Pawan K.
20. Canadian Sikhs: Through a Century (1897-1997) / Singh, Bhagat
21. Celestial Song / Gobind Geet: The Dramatic Dialogue Between Guru Govind Singh and Banda Singh Bahadur / Swami Rama
22. Ceremonies of the Sikh Wedding / Singh, Mina
23. The Coins of the Sikhs / Herrli, Hans
24. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
25. The Communist Party in Punjab: The Politics of Survival / Brar, Jasmail Singh
26. The Concept of Man in Sikhism / Lahori, Lajwanti
27. Conception and Transformation of Sikh Politics / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
28. The Country of the Sikhs: Punjab / Steinbach, Henry
29. Cultural and Religious Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
30. The Dasam Granth: The Second Scripture of the Sikhs written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh / Kohli, Surindar Singh
31. Dictionary of Sikh Names / Chilana, Rajwant Singh & Chilana, Parmit Kaur
32. Dictionary on Indian Religions; 2 Volumes / Rengarajan, T.
33. Discovering the Sikhs: Autobiography of a Historian / McLeod, H.W.
34. The Divine Master: Life and Teachings of Guru Nanak Dev / Singh, Sewaram
35. Doctrinal Aspects of Sikhism and Other Essays / Ahluwalia, J.S.
36. The Doctrine and Dynamics of Sikhism / Ahluwalia, Jasbir Singh
37. The Doctrine of Ultimate Reality in Sikh Religion: A Study of Guru Nanak's Hymns in the Adi Grantha / Massey, James
38. Dominant's Encyclopedia of Movers & Shakers: Saints Sages & Spirituals / Bennice, Warren G.; Seally, Peter & Menon, Meenakshi (Eds.)
39. Dyarchy in Punjab / Singh, Virinder
40. Dynamics of the Social Thought of Guru Gobind Singh / Singh, Dharam
41. Early Sikh Scriptural Tradition: Myth and Reality / Dhillon, Balwant Singh
42. Ecology and Religion: Ecological Concepts in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity and Sikhism / Narayan, Rajdeva & Kumar, Janardan (Eds.)
43. Ecology, Ethnicity and Identity: A Comparison of Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs / Suri, Sushma
44. Economic Thought of the Sikh Gurus / Dass, J.R.
45. Encyclopaedia of Gurus; 6 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R. (Gen. Ed.)
46. Encyclopaedia of Sikh Heritage; 5 Volumes / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
47. Encyclopaedia of Sikh Literature (in Punjabi) / Nabha, Bhai Kahan Singh
48. Encyclopaedia of Sikhism: Religion and Culture; 2 Volumes / Ralhan, O.P. (Ed.)
49. The Encyclopaedia of Sikhism; 4 Volumes / Singh, Harbans (Ed.)
50. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Punjabi Literature; 2 Volumes / Malhotra, R.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
51. Essays on Indian Religion / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
52. The Essence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib: Translated in English Prose; 5 Volumes / Makin, Gurbachan Singh
53. Europeans and Maharaja Ranjit Singh / Singh, S.P. & Sharma, H.C. (Eds.)
54. The Evolution of Man and the Modern Society in Mountainous Sikkim / Subba, Jash Raj
55. The Fail of Sikh Empire: An Eyewitness Account (Memories of Col.Gardner) / Pearse, Major Huge (Ed.)
56. Faith and Philosophy of Sikhism / Singh, Sardar Harjeet
57. The Feminine Principle in the Sikh Vision / Singh
58. A Few Sikh Doctrines Reconsidered / Sindh, Jodh (Dr.)
59. Fighter for Freedom: Maharaja Duleep Singh / Baddan, Baldev Singh (Ed.) (Dr.)
60. First Raj of the Sikhs: The Life and Times of Banda Singh Bahadur / Dhillon, Harish
61. Five Centuries of Sikh Tradition: Ideology, Society, Politics and Culture / Grewal, Reeta & Pall, Sheena (Eds.)
62. Focus on Religion and Sikh Thought / Singh, Wazir (Dr.)
63. Forms and Symbols on Sikhism / Singh, Mohinder (Ed.)
64. Forts, Palaces and Havelis of Panjab / Singh, Mohinder
65. Ghadar Movement: A Guide to Sources / Tatla, Darshan S.
66. Glimpses of Sikh Religion / Singh, Ajit (Ed.) (Dr.)
67. The Glory of Sikhism / Sharma, J.B. & Sharma, S.P.
68. The Golden Temple / Singh, Mohinder
69. Grace of God and Guru in Sikh Philosophy / Sondhi, S.P.
70. The Grand Eur of Khalsa / Singh, Inderpal (Dr.)
71. The Granth be thy Guru: Guru Maneyo Granth / Singh, Gursharan (Dr.)
72. The Great Gurus of the Sikhs; 6 Volumes / Ralhan, O.P. (Ed.)
73. The Great Humanist Guru Nanak / Singh, Sir J. & Singh, Raja Sir D.
74. The Great Sikh Martyrs / Data, Piara Singh
75. Gurdwaras in India and Pakistan / Singh, Mohinder
76. Guru Arjun and His Sukhmani: Selected Works of Sirdar Kapur Singh-II / Kaur, Madanjit & Singh, Piar (Drs.)
77. Guru Gobind Singh / Macauliffe, Max Arthur
78. Guru Gobind Singh and Creation of Khalsa / Kaur, Madanjit (Ed.)
79. Guru Gobind Singh: Apostle of Universal Brotherhood / Sewak, S.N.
80. Guru Gobind Singh: Life and Achievements; (Western Perspective) 2 Volumes / Gulati, S.P. (Ed.)
81. Guru Gobind Singh: On the Canvas of History / Verma, D.K.
82. Guru Granth Sahib / Katoch, A.C.
83. Guru Granth Sahib Over to the West: Idea of Sikh Scriptures Translations: 1810-1909 / Singh, Nazer
84. Guru Granth Sahib: Interpretations, Meaning and Nature / Singh, Gurnek
85. Guru Granth Sahib: The Eternal Guru / Singh, Mohinder
86. Guru Granth Sahib: The Sikh Scripture / Singh, Jaspal (Dr.) (Ed.)
87. Guru Har Gobind / Macauliffe, Max Arthur
88. Guru Hargobind in Sikh Tradition: Based on Acknowledged Conventional Sources / Nayyar, Gurbachan Singh
89. Guru Hargobind: Vision and Personality / Cheema, Baljinder Singh
90. Guru Nanak & His Teachings / Kaur, Madanjit (Ed.) (Dr.)
91. Guru Nanak Devji and Sikh History in Murals / Khalsaji, Sohan Singh
92. A Guru Nanak Glossary / Shackle, C. (Comp.)
93. Guru Nanak: A Global Vision / Singh, Inderpal (Ed.) & Kaur, Madanjit (Drs.)
94. Guru Nanak: His Life and Teachings / Singh, Roopinder
95. Guru Nanak's Asa Di Var / Randhawa, G.S. (Prof.)
96. Guru Nanak's Ideals and Institutions / Soch, H.S. & Kaur, Madanjit (Drs.) (Eds.)
97. Guru Nanak's Japuji / Randhawa, G.S.
98. Guru Nanak's Japuji: A Look Anew / Kaur, Satnam & Saxena, S.K.
99. Guru Nanak's Life and Thought / Kaur, Madanjit & Singh, Piar (Eds.)
100. Guru Nanak's Philosophy of Politics / Berar, Gurdeep Kaur
101. Guru Nanak's Sidha Goshti / Singh, Piar (Dr.)
102. Guru Ram Das in Sikh Tradition / Khalsa, Guru Dharam Singh
103. Guru Teg Bahadur: The Sword and Spirit / Kohli, Surinder S. (Prof.)
104. Guru, Nanak's Asa Di Var: A Balled Composed in Musical Measure Asa / Kapoor, Sukhbir Singh & et. al.
105. Hand Book on Sikhism / Johar, Surinder S.
106. Handbook of Sikh Theology / Puri, Shamsher Singh
107. Handbooks on Sikhs / Barstow, A.E.
108. Happy Marriage: The Sikh Way / Puri, Shamsher Singh
109. Hari Singh Nalwa / Johar, Surinder Singh
110. Himalayan Pilgrimage: Gateway to the Gods / Mahalanobis, Surojit
111. Historical Analysis of Nanak Parkash by Bhai Santokh Singh / Sagar, S.S. (Dr.)
112. Historical Development of Sikhism: Religion to Politics / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
113. Historical Gurdwaras of Delhi / Pal, M.K.
114. The Historical Study of Maharja Ranjit Singh's Times / Singh, Kirpal (Dr.)
115. Historical Writings on the Sikhs (1784-2011): Western Enterprise and Indian Response / Grewal, J.S.
116. History and Ideology: The Khalsa over 300 Years / Grewal, J.S. & Banga, Indu (Eds.)
117. History of Anglo-Sikh Wars / Prakash, Om (Ed.)
118. The History of Sikh Gurus / Singh, Prithi Pal
119. A History of the Sikh People (1469-1988) / Singh, Gopal
120. History of the Sikhs / Court, Major Henry
121. History of the Sikhs / Cunningham, Joseph Davey
122. History of the Sikhs / Gill, Tarlochan Singh
123. A History of the Sikhs; 2 Volumes (2nd Edition) / Singh, Khushwant
124. History of the Sikhs; 5 Volumes / Gupta, Hari Ram
125. History, Literature and Identity: Four Centuries of Sikh Tradition / Grewal, J.S.
126. Holy Shrines of Assam: Brahmanical, Bauddha, Christian, Islamic, Jain and Sikh / Sarma, Pradip
127. How the Sikhs Lost their Kingdom / Singh, K.
128. Hukamnamas of Guru Tegh Bahadur / Sagar, Sabinderjit Singh (Dr.)
129. Hymns of Sheikh Farid / Sagar, Brij Mohan (Dr.)
130. Hymns of the Gurus / Singh, Khushwant
131. The Illustrated History of the Sikhs / Singh, Khushwant
132. Indian Historical Studies / Rawlinson, H.G.
133. Indian Religions: The Spiritual Traditions of South Asia / Heehs, Peter
134. Influence of Thought on Body and Mind: The Sikh Perspective / Puri, Shamsher Singh
135. Introduction to Sikhism and Great Sikhs of the World / Singh, Surinder
136. An Introduction to Sikhism; 5 Volumes / Singh, Abnashi & Singh, Gurvinder
137. An Introduction to the Sacred Language of the Sikhs / Shackle, C. (Comp.)
138. The Japji Sahib: An Interpretation in Humility / Singh, Nidhi
139. Japji: A Way to God Realisation / Kapoor, Sukhbir Singh
140. The Japuji: Sikh Morning Prayer / Duggal, K.S.
141. Japuji: The Immortal Prayer-Chant: A New English Rendering Notes and Commentary Alongwith the Original Text in Roman Translation / Talib, Gurbachan Singh
142. Kashmir and the Sikhs An Insight / Sodhi, S. Anoop Singh
143. The Khalsa and the Punjab: Studies in Sikh History, to the 19th Century / Banerjee, Himadri (Ed.)
144. The Khalsa: Sikh and Non-Sikh Perspectives / Grewal, J.S. (Ed.)
145. The Legends of the Punjab; 3 Volumes / Temple, Captain R.C.
146. Let's Know Sikhism: A Religion of Harmony, Brotherhood and Tolerance / Bhalla, Kartar Singh
147. The Life and Ideals of Guru Gobind Singh / Kohil, Surindar Singh
148. Life Story of Guru Nanak / Johar, Surinder S.
149. Life Story of Guru Teg Bahadur / Johar, Surinder S.
150. The Lives and Teachings of the Sikh Gurus / Dhillon, Harish
151. Looking Across India's North-Western Frontiers: History of Sikh Rules (1873-1809) / Ahluwalia, M.L. (Prof.)
152. Machhiwara: Meditations of Guru Gobind Singh / Gill, Danielle & Gill Harjeet Singh
153. Maharaja Ranjit Singh / Griffin, Sir Lepal
154. Maharaja Ranjit Singh / Kohli, Sita Ram & Kapoor, Prithipal Singh
155. Maharaja Ranjit Singh / NIPS
156. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: Builder of a Commonwealth / Latif, Syad Mohammad
157. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: Punjab's Man of Destiny / Latif, Syad Mohammad
158. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: The French Connections / Lafont, Jean-Marrie
159. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: The Last to Lay Arms / Duggal, K.S.
160. Maharaja Ranjit Singh: The State and Society / Banga, Indu & Grewal, J.S. (Eds.)
161. Maharani Jind Kaur: The Queen Mother of Maharaja Dulip Singh / Nijjar, Bakhshish Singh (Dr.)
162. Mahrattas, Sikhs and Southern Sultans of India: Their Fight Against Foreign Power / Bhatia, H.S.
163. Major Indian Religions: Basic Tenets, Philosophy and History / Grover, R.S.
164. Major Religions of India: New insights into Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism / Weeraperuma, Susunaga
165. Manik Moti: Hindi Trans of Guru Granth; 5 Volumes / Salvan, Jagjit Kaur
166. The Masters & the World Divine (Questions - Answers) / Pall, Surinder Jit Singh
167. Military System of the Sikhs / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
168. Modern Sikh Historiography: Analysis of Times of Maharaja Ranjit Singh by Baba Prem Singh Hoti / Samra, Mandeep Kaur
169. Modern Sikh Studies and Historiography (1846-1947) / Singh, Nazer (Dr.)
170. Moksha (Salvation) as Interpreted in Guru Nanak's Bani and Ancient Indian Thought / Gill, Nirmal Singh
171. Myth and Reality of the Sikh Militancy in Punjab / Singh, Joginder
172. Nehru Family and the Sikhs / Singh, Harbans
173. New Insights into Sikh Art / Singh, Kavita (Ed.)
174. The Other Sikhs: A View from Eastern India; Vol.1 / Banerjee, Himadri
175. Outlines of Sikh Thought / Singh, Surinder
176. Parashara Prashna: Baiskahi of Guru Gobind Singh / Singh, Piar & Kaur, Madanjit (Eds.)
177. Parsi, Jaina and Sikh: Some Minor Religious Sects in India / Thornton, D.M.
178. Partition of Punjab-1947 (India and Pakistan) / Singh, Kirpal (Dr.)
179. Peasant Movement in PEPSU, Punjab / Singh, Mohinder
180. Perspectives on Sikh Gurdwaras Legislation / Gandhi, S.S.
181. Perspectives on Sikh Gurus / Singh, Kirpal (Dr.)
182. Perspectives on Sikh Religion and History / Dhillon, G.S.
183. Perspectives on Sikhism: Papers Presented at the International Seminar on Sikhism / Kapur, Prithipal Singh & Singh, Dharam (Eds.)
184. Philosophical Perspectives of Sikhism / Singh, Avtar Late (Dr.)
185. Philosophy Facts and Fundamentals of Sikh Religion / Kapoor, S.S.
186. Philosophy of Guru Granth Sahib / Sekhon, Devinder Singh
187. The Philosophy of Guru Nanak; 2 Volumes / Singh, Ishar
188. Philosophy of Sikhism: Reality and its Manifestations / Singh, Nirbhai
189. Piety and Splendour: Sikh Heritage in Art / Goswamy, B.N.
190. Pilgrimage to Hemkunt / Neki, Jaswant Singh
191. Pilgrimage: Sacred Landscapes and Self-Organized Complexity / Malville, John McKim & Saraswati, Baidyanath (Eds.)
192. Political Ethics of Guru Granth Sahib / Kaur, Gurdeep
193. Political, Legal and Military History of India; 10 Volumes / Bhatia, H.S. (Ed.)
194. The Politics of Sikhs: A Study of Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Managemnet Committee / Kaur, Jitinder
195. Prem Sumarag: The Testimony of a Sanatan Sikh / McLeod, W.H.
196. The Prescribed Sikh Prayers: Nitnem / Duggal, Kartar Singh (Tr.)
197. Punjab in the 20th Century: The Crucial Years / Banerjee, Subrata
198. Punjab: Fairs and Festivals / Walia, Harjinder (Dr.)
199. The Punjabi Dictionary / Maya Singh, Bhai
200. The Quest Continue: Lost Heritage the Sikh Legacy in Pakistan / Singh, Amardeep
201. Raga and Music in the Sikh Holy Scriptures / Bakshi, Savita
202. Ranjit Singh and the Sikh Barrier Against Central Asia / Griffin, L.H.
203. Ranjit Singh and the Sikh Barrier Between British Empire and Central Asia: Indian Rulers / Hunter, William Wilson
204. Real Sikhism / Kohli, Surindar Singh
205. Reason and Revelation in Sikhism / Kaur, G.
206. Rehras: Evensong: The Sikh Evening Prayer / Anand, Reema & Singh, Khushwant (Trs.)
207. Religion Traditions of the Sikhs / Bhatia, H.S. & et. al.
208. Religion, Identity and Nationhood: The Sikh Militant Movement / Judge, Paramjit S.
209. Religious Concept of Sin / Singh, N.K. (Ed.)
210. Religious Conversion in India: Modes, Motivations, and Meanings / Robinson, Rowena & Clarke, Sathianathan (Eds.)
211. Religious History of Early Medieval Punjab / Dhillon, Sukhninder Kaur
212. Rights of Religious Minorities in India / Subhash, Manju
213. The Role and Status of Women in Sikhism / Gill, M.K. (Dr.)
214. Role of Maharaja Ranjit Singh in North Indian Politics / Prasad, Bina
215. The Sacred Scripture: Symbol of Spiritual Synthesis; (A Comparative Approach to the Guru Grantha) / Arora, R.K.
216. Safarnama and Zafarnama: Being an Account of Guru Gobind Singh and the Epistle of Moral Victory Written by him to Aurangzeb; Abridged and translated into English by Joginder Singh / Nara, Giani Ishar Singh
217. Saint Poets of Guru Granth Sahib: History and Heritage / Buxi, Lochan Singh
218. The Saint-Soldier Guru Gobind Singh / Data, Piara Singh
219. Secret History of the Khalsa Durbar / Smyth, G. Carmichael
220. Semitic and Sikh Monotheism: A Comparative Study / Rohi, Rajinder Kaur
221. Semitic Religious Thought and Sikhism / Hira, Bhagat Singh
222. A Short Punjabi Grammar / Court, Major Henry
223. The Sikh and the Khalsa / Kohli, Surinder S. (Prof.)
224. Sikh Baby Names (Roman-Punjabi and Meaning in English) / Singh, Paramjit
225. Sikh Coinage: Symbol of Sikh Sovereignty / Singh, Surinder
226. Sikh Concept of the Divine / Singh, Pritam (Prof.) (Ed.)
227. Sikh Cultural Traditions, Customs, Manners and Ceremonies / Dogra, Ramesh Chander & Dogra, Urmila
228. Sikh Dynamic Vision / Singh, Nirbhai
229. The Sikh Empire (1708-1849 A.D.) / Data, Piara Singh
230. Sikh Ethics / Kohli, Surinder Singh
231. The Sikh Gurus / Dhillon, Sukhninder Kaur (Dr.)
232. The Sikh Gurus and the Sikh Religion / Banerjee, Anil Chandra
233. The Sikh Gurus and the Sikh Society / Ray, Nihar Ranjan
234. Sikh Gurus: Their Lives and Teachings / Duggal, K.S.
235. The Sikh Heritage in Pakistan / Shah, Safdar Ali & Kazi, Syed Javaid A.
236. The Sikh Heritage: A Search for Totality / Singh, Daljeet
237. Sikh History and Culture: Reflections in Indian Fiction / Manasvi
238. Sikh History from Persian Sources / Grewal, J.S. & Habib, Irfan (Eds.)
239. Sikh Identity: Continuity and Change / Singh, Pashaura & Barrier, N. Gerald (Eds.)
240. Sikh Ideology, Polity and Social Order / Grewal, J.S.
241. Sikh Leadership / Singh, Joginder (Dr.)
242. Sikh Martyrs / Singh, Bhagat Lakshman
243. The Sikh Moral Tradition: Ethical Perceptions of the Sikhs in the late nineteenth early twentieth century / Singh, Nripinder
244. Sikh Musicology: Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Hymns of the Human Spirit / Singh, Gurnam
245. Sikh People: Yesterday and Today / Duggal, K.S.
246. The Sikh Perspective of Human Values / Kaur, Gurnam (Ed.)
247. Sikh Philosophy and Spiritual Life / Puri, Shamsher Singh
248. Sikh Predictions (Based on all Relevant Texts) / Kohli, Surindar Singh
249. The Sikh Religion and Culture / Chawla, Romila
250. Sikh Religion and Economic Development / Kaur, Upinder Jit
251. Sikh Religion and Human Civilization / Singh, Jodh
252. Sikh Religious Vision / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
253. The Sikh Resurgence / Singh, Joginder
254. Sikh Revivalist Movements: The Nirankari and Namdhari Movements in Punjab in the Nineteenth Century: A Socio-Religious Study / Jolly, Surjit Kaur
255. Sikh Shrines in Delhi / Singh, Amrik
256. Sikh Shrines in Pakistan / Waliullah, Khan & et. al.
257. Sikh Theology of Liberation / Singh, Dharam
258. The Sikh Tradition: A Continuing Reality: Essays in History and Religion / Bhatia, Sardar Singh & et. al. (Eds.)
259. The Sikh Wedding / Singh, Mohinder
260. The Sikh World: An Encyclopaedic Survey of Sikh Religion and Culture / Dogra, Ramesh Chander & Dogra, Urmila
261. Sikh: Forms and Symbols / Singh, Mohinder
262. Sikhism / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha
263. Sikhism and Guru Granth Sahib / Kohli, Surinder S. (Dr.)
264. Sikhism and History / Singh, Pashaura & Barrier, N. Gerald
265. Sikhism and Indian Civilization / Pruthi, R.K. (Ed.)
266. Sikhism and Secularism / Singh, Dharam (Ed.)
267. Sikhism and the 21st Century / Ahluwalia, Dr. Jasbir Singh (Ed.)
268. Sikhism and Women / Pruthi, Raj & Sharma, Bela Rani
269. Sikhism for Modern Man (Sirdar Kapur Singh) / Kaur, Madanjit & Singh Piar (Eds.)
270. Sikhism Religion and Culture / Singh, Ratan
271. Sikhism: Beliefs and Practices / Cole, W. Owen & et. al.
272. Sikhism: Philosophy and Culture / Singh, Wazir (Dr.)
273. Sikhism: The Post-Modern Religion of the World / Dhaliwal, Surjit Singh
274. The Sikhs / Bingley, A.H.
275. The Sikhs / Gorden, Sir John J.H.
276. The Sikhs / Singh, Khushwant & Rai, Raghu
277. The Sikhs / Singh, Patwant
278. Sikhs and Sikhism: A View with A Bias / Singh, I.J.
279. The Sikhs and the Sikh Wars: The Rise, Conquest and Annexation of the Punjab State / Innes, Arthur D. & Gough, Charles
280. The Sikhs in Ferment: Battles of the Sikh Gurus / Nayyar, Gurabacana Singh
281. Sikhs in Latin America: Travels Among the Sikh Diaspora / Kahlon, Swarn Singh
282. Sikhs in the Eighteenth Century: Their Struggle for Survival and Supremacy / Gandhi, Surjit Singh
283. Sikhs of the Khalsa: A History of the Khalsa Rahit / McLeod, W.H.
284. The Sikhs of the Punjab / Grewal, J.S. (Ed.)
285. The Sikhs: Faith, Philosophy and Folk / Singh, Gurbachan
286. The Sikhs: Images of a Heritage / Randhawa, T.S.
287. The Sikhs: Their Journey of Five Hundred Years / Singh, Raj Pal
288. The Sikhs: Their Religion, Gurus, Sacred Writings and Authors; 6 Volumes / Macaulife, Max Arthur
289. Sir Harimandar Sahib: The Body Visible of the Invisible Supreme / Singh, Daljeet; Jain, P.P. & Singh, Rajbir
290. Sobha Singh Artist / Khokhar, Kulwant Singh (Dr.)
291. Social Philosophy and Social Transformation of Sikhs / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
292. Some Insight into Sikhism / Kaur, Madanjit & Singh, Piar (Eds.)
293. Songs of Kabir from the Adi Granth / Dass, Nirmal (Tr.)
294. The Soul of Sikhism / Singh, Gurpreet (Prof.)
295. The Spiritual Heritage of the Punjab / Neki, Jaswant Singh (Dr.)
296. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Discovered: A Reference Book of Quotations from the Adi Granth / Rahi, Hakim Singh
297. Sri Guru Granth Sahib; 4 Volumes (English Version) (Revised in Modern Idioms) / Singh, Gopal (Tr.)
298. Sri Guru Granth Sahib; 8 Volumes (Gurumukhi with English and Punjabi translation) / Singh, Manmohan (Tr.)
299. Sri Guru Grantha Sahib: 2 Parts with complete Index / Callewaert, Winand M. (Ed.)
300. Starvation and Colonialism: A Study of Famines in the Nineteenth Century British Punjab (1858-1901) / Singh, Navtej
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)