1. Guru Nanak's philosophy.
2. Birth: divine light emerging from Sachkhand.
3. Bedi announcing birth of a son.
4. School days: aged 5, to study Sanskrit and Hindi with Pandit.
5. Childhood: Aged.
6. sacred thread ceremony: Janju-dharna.
7. Home at Talwandi: aged 10, grazing cattle.
8. Work: Sacha Sauda, as trader.
9. Sultanpur: work at Modikhana, aged 17.
10. Marriage: Sagan ceremony.
11. Birth of Sri Chand.
12. Helped a devotee and Dassi illumined.
13. First Sachkhand visit: Bein experience.
14. Modikhana: Lutauna, left work.
15. First Udassi: Emnabad Bhai Lalo.
16. Kartarpur: with Karoria.
17. Udassis of east: Patna with Salas Rai.
18. Udassis of the west: notes.
19. Afar Desh: Africa. Cosmotrons: met Megh-javis.
20. Encounters: a Daint.
21. Second Sachkhand visits: Dhruv.
22. Middle-east: Cairo.
23. Back to Nanaki.
24. Himalayas: Sidhas.
25. Kashmir: encounter with an Ayali.
26. Encounters: with a Sikh.
27. Delhi: elephant re-surrected.
28. Encounters: a lady in the forest.
29. Panja Sahib: Vali Kandhari.
30. Encounter with a Sikh.
31. Kurukshetra: eclipse.
32. Discourses with Sangat.
33. A leper.
34. Kaliyug Varta.
35. Udassis to south: Sri Lanka.
36. Khurrum: death of Mardana.
37. Babar Shah pays his respects to Baba and receives Patshahis.
38. Bhai Lehna Milap: first encounter.
39. Last days at Kartarpur.
40. Sachkhand visits.
41. Bedi lineage: Kalyan Rai.
42. Granthji: compilation.
43. Appendix I: Birth of Khalsa.
44. Appendix II: Nirankar lineal.
45. Appendix III: Satguru lineal: Nanak Nirankar.
46. Appendix IV: Authoritative seats of Sikhism: notes.
47. Appendix V: Vardans to Sukhsen.
48. Appendix VI: Dust Daman.
49. Appendix VII: Sri Bhagautiji.
50. Appendix VIII: Portraitures of Khalsa.
51. Baba Atal Raiji: depiction of murals at.
52. Glossary of words.