Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Hinduism
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 108 Names of Shiva / Kumar, Vijaya
2. 108 Vishnu Temples: Architectural Splendour, Spiritual Bliss / Varghese, Avey
3. 112 Upanisads: An Exhaustive Introduction, Sanskrit text, English translation and index of verses; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L.; Bimani, O.N. & Trivedi, Bindiya (Eds.)
4. 366 Readings from Hinduism / Weyer, Robert Van De (Ed.)
5. The A to Z of Hinduism / Sullivan, Bruce M.
6. Abhinavagupta's Commentary on the Bhagavad Gita: Gitartha Samgraha (2nd Edition) / Marjanovic, Boris (Tr.)
7. Abhinavagupta's Hermeneutics of the Absolute Anuttaraprakriya: An Interpretation of his Paratrishika Vivarana / Baumer, Bettina
8. The Abode of Mahashiva: Cults and Symbology in Jaunsar-Bawar in the Mid-Himalayas / Jain, Madhu
9. Adbhut Ramayana: Attributed to the Sage Valmiki / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
10. The Adhyatma Ramayana (Translated into English) / Nath, Lala Baij (Tr.)
11. Adhyatma Ramayana of Maharsi Vedavyasa: Sanskrit text with transliteration, English commentary alongwith explanatory notes, relevant appendices etc.; Commentary by Sri Ajai Kumar Chhawchharia; 2 Volumes
12. Adi Shakti: The Mother Goddess / Rao, D. Jagannatha
13. Adikashi se Varanasi tak (in Hindi) / Jaiswal, Vidula
14. Advaita Metaphysics: A Contemporary Perspective / Maitra, Tapti
15. The Advaita Tradition in Indian Philosophy: A Study of Advaita in Buddhism, Vedanta and Kashmira Shaivism / Sharma, Chandradhar
16. Advaitic Mysticism of Sankara / Ramamurty, A
17. Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India / Patil, Parimal G.
18. The Agama Encyclopaedia; 12 Volumes / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
19. Agama-Samvid / Jha, Kamlesh (Dr.)
20. The Agni Mahapuranam, 2 Volumes (Text and English Translation) / Dutt, M.N. (Tr.)
21. Agni Purana; 4 Volumes (Translated into English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
22. Agni: The Vedic Ritual of the Fire Altar; 2 Volumes (with 2 CDs) / Staal, Frits
23. Agnimahapuranam of Sri Vedavyasa: Sanskrit Text with English translation of M.N. Dutta; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
24. Agony of Draupadi / Malinee
25. Agra Red Fort is a Hindu Building / Oak, P.N.
26. The Aitareya Brahmanam of the Rigveda: Earliest Speculations of the Brahmans on the Meaning of the Sacrificial Prayers and on the Origin, Performance, and Sense of the Rites of the Vedic Religion; 2 Volumes / Haug, Martin (Tr.)
27. Ajitamahatantram: The Great Tantra of Ajita; 5 Volumes / Bhatt, N.R.; Filliozat, Jean & Filliozat, Pierre-Sylvain (Trs.)
28. Am I A Hindu? The Hinduism Primer / Viswanathan, Viswanathan
29. Among the Hindus: A Study of Hindu Festivals / Manohar, Lall R.
30. Ananda K. Coomaraswamy: Perception of the Vedas / Misra, Vidya Nivas (Ed.)
31. Ananda Ramayana: With an Introduction, Sanskrit Text and English Translation; 2 Volumes / Nagar, S.L. (Tr.)
32. Ancient Hindu Surgery: Surgical Instruments of the Hindus with A Comparative Study of the Surgical Instruments of the Greek, Roman, Arab and the Modern European Surgeons; 2 Volumes / Mukhopadhyaya, Girindranath
33. Ancient Indian Asceticism / Bhagat, M.G.
34. Ancient Indian Culture / Singh, P.
35. Ancient Indian Education: Brahmanical and Buddhist / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
36. Ancient Indian Tradition and Mythology: Mahapuranas translated into English; Volumes 1-75 edited by J.L. Shastri & G.P. Bhatt (To be published in Approx. 100 Volumes)
37. Antiquity of Hindoo Medicine / Royle, J.F.
38. Anu-Gita in the Mahabharata: Re-affirming Bhagavad-Gita's Message of Good-of-all / Agarwal, Satya P. & Agarwal, Urmila
39. The Aphorisms of Siva: The Siva Sutra with Bhaskara's Commentary, the Varttika / Dyczkowski, Mark S.G. (Tr.)
40. The Aphorisms of the Vedanta by Badarayana with the commentaries of Sankara Acharya and the Gloss of Govinda Ananda; 4 Volumes / Vidyaratana, Pandit Ram Narayana (Ed.)
41. Architecture of Bhoslas of Nagpur; 2 Volumes / Girhe, K.M. (Dr.)
42. The Architecture of the Hindus / Ram Raz (Ed.)
43. Ardhanarisvara in Art and Literature / Yadav, Neeta
44. The Argumentative Hindu: Essays by a Non-affiliated Orientalist / Elst, Koenraad
45. The Argumentative Indian: Writings on Indian Culture, History and Identity / Sen, Amartya
46. Arise Arjuna: Hinduism and the Modern World / Frawley, David (Vamadeva Shastri)
47. The Art and Science of Vedic Counseling / Frawley, David & Kshirsagar, Suhas
48. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
49. The Artful Universe: An Introduction to the Vedic Religious Imagination / Mahony, William K.
50. The Arts of Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen: Its Religious Belief's and Philosophy / Ross, Nancy Wilson
51. The Arts of India; 2 Volumes / Birdwood, George C.M.
52. Arya Samaj Movement in South Africa / Naidoo, T.
53. The Aryans and After / Murti, Kashibhatta Satya
54. Ascetic Mysticism: Puranic Records of Shiva and Shakti / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
55. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
56. Asceticism in Ancient India: In Brahmanical, Buddhist, Jaina and Ajivika Societies: From the earliest times to the period of Sankaracharya / Chakraborty, Haripada
57. Asiatic Mythology: A Detailed Description and Explanation of the Mythologies of all the Great Nations of Asia / Hackin, Huart & et. al.
58. The Asrama System: The History and Hermeneutics of a Religious Institution / Olivelle, Patrick
59. Astavakragita: The Song of the Self Supreme: The Classical text of Atmadvaita by Astavakra with an Introductory Essay, Sanskrit Text, English Translation, Annotation and Glossarial Index / Mukerjee, Radhakamal
60. The Asvamedha: The Rite and its Logic / Kak, Subhash
61. Asvasastram (An illustrated book of Equinology): Edited with Introduction and Translation into English & Hindi by Dr. Sandeep Joshi
62. Asvins: The Twin Gods in Indian Mythology, Literature and Art / Jog, K.P.
63. At the Confluence of Two Rivers: Muslims and Hindus in South India / Assayag, Jackie
64. At the Feet of the Goddess: The Divine Feminine in Local Hindu Religion / Foulston, Lynn
65. The Atharvaveda (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Devi Chand
66. Atharvaveda (Saunaka) with The Pada-patha and Sayanacarya's commentary; 5 Volumes / Vishva Bandhu (Ed.)
67. Atharvaveda Samhita, edited by Vedamurti Taponistha Pandit Srirama Sharma Acharya; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit texts with Hindi translation)
68. Atharvaveda: Shaunkiya Samhita; 2 Volumes / Agnihotry, Prabhudayalu (Dr.) (Tr.)
69. Atharva-Veda-Samhita along with Sayanabhasya: Edited with Hindi translation by Pt. Ramswarooop Sharma Gaud, 8 Volumes
70. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Kandas 1-20 (Sanskrit text, introduction, notes and index of verses) / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
71. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Sanskrit text with English translation according to W.D. Whitney and Sayanabhasya, introduction, notes and index of verses; 3 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
72. Atharva-Veda-Samhita; 2 Volumes (Translated into English with Critical and Exegetical commentary) / Whitney, William Dwight
73. Aum-Pranava in Indian Tradition / Ranganath, S.
74. Autobiography of a Yogi / Yogananda, Paramahansa (1893-1952)
75. An Autobiography of an Indian Monk / Swami, Shri Purohit
76. Avtaras: The Incarnations: Being the Four Convention Lectures Delivered at Adyar, at the Twenty-fourth Anniversary of the Theosophical Society, December, 1899 / Basent, Annie
77. Ayodhya: The Dark Night: The Secret History of Rama's Appearance in Babri Masjid / Jha, Krishna & Jha, Dhirendra K.
78. Ayodhya: The Finale: Science verses Secularism in the Excavations Debate / Elst, Koenraad
79. Badrinath and Kedarnath: The Dhaam of the Himalayas / Gupta, Subhadra Sen
80. Bahina Bai and Her Abhangas (Translated into English Verse with an introduction) / Bahadur, Krishna P.
81. The Bakhshali Manuscript: A Study in Medieval Mathematics (3 Parts, bound in 1) / Kaye, G.R.
82. Balambhatti: Being a Commentary by Balambhatta Payagunda on the Mitaksara of Sri Vijneswara on the Yajnavalkyasmrti; 3 Volumes / Gharpure, J.R. (Ed.)
83. Banaras (Varanasi): Cosmic Order, Sacred City, Hindu Traditions / Singh, Rana P.B. (Ed.)
84. Banaras Region: A Spiritual and Cultural Guide / Singh, Rana P.B. & Rana, Pravin S.
85. Banaras: City of Light / Eck, Diana L.
86. Bankimchandra Chattopadhyay's Srimadhagabadgita: Translation and Analysis / Harder, Hans (Tr.)
87. Benares - A World within a World: The Microcosm of Kashi Yesterday and Today / Lannoy, Richard
88. Benares Seen from Within / Lannoy, Richard
89. Benares: The Sacred City of the Hindus / Sherring, M.A.
90. Benares: The Sacred City: Sketches of Hindu Life and Religion / Havell, E.B.
91. Beyond Hindutva / Verma, S.L.
92. Bhagavad Gita / Gotshalk, Richard
93. The Bhagavad Gita / Gupt, Rajendra Pal (Ed.)
94. Bhagavad Gita / Johnston, Charles
95. Bhagavad Gita and Hinduism: What Everyone Should Know (With CD) / Shukla, Nilesh M.
96. The Bhagavad Gita for Daily Living; 3 Volumes / Easwaran, Eknath
97. Bhagavad Gita in 365 Days: The Spiritual Essence of the Gita / Jagtiani, Lata
98. The Bhagavad Gita: A Modern Interpretation: Detailed Commentary with Sanskrit Text ad Simple Easy-to-Follow Explanation Related to Present-Day Life / Verma, Dayanand
99. The Bhagavad Gita: A Sublime Hymn of Dialectics Composed by the Antique Sage Bard Vyasa / Guru, Nataraja (Tr.)
100. The Bhagavad Gita: A Transcreation of the Song Celestial / Jacobs, Alan
101. Bhagavad Gita: Beyond the Religions / Mukerjee, Radhakamal (1889-1968)
102. Bhagavad Gita: The Sacred Scripture of India with Facing-page Commentary that Brings the Text to Life for You / Swami, Shri Purohit (Tr.)
103. Bhagavad Gita: The Song Divine / Woodham, Carl E.
104. The Bhagavad Gita: The Song of God / Prasad, Ramananda
105. A Bhagavad Gita: With Sanskrit text with English translation, general meaning of each verse and commentary in English containing essence of the Sanskrit commentaries of Sri Sankara, Sri Ramanujacarya, Sri Madhvacarya, Sri Sridhara and Raghavendra Swami / Kuppuswami, A.
106. Bhagavad Gita; 2 Volumes (Bound in one) / Edgerton, Franklin
107. The Bhagavadagita / Telang, Kashinath Trimbak
108. The Bhagavadgita (Translated into English Verse) / Thadani, N.V. (Tr.)
109. Bhagavadgita with the commentary of Sankaracarya / Swami Gambhirananda (Tr.)
110. The Bhagavadgita with the Sanatsujatiya and Anugita / Telang, K.T. (Tr.)
111. Bhagavad-Gita: A New Exposition in a Broader Spectrum / Panda, N.C.
112. Bhagavad-Gita: Combined with his Essays on the Gita / Judge, William Quan
113. The Bhagavad-Gita: With English translation and commentary / Hill, W. Douglas P.
114. The Bhagavata Purana: Translated into English and annotated by Dr. Ganesh Vasudeo Tagare; 5 Volumes / Shastri, J.L. (Ed.)
115. Bhagawatam / Pandey, Girish
116. Bhagvad Geeta: Drops of Nectar / Bali, R.K.N.
117. Bhajagovindam (Sanskrit, English and Hindi Commentaries) / Amma, S. Geethamani & Sobhna, S.
118. Bhajnaamriti / Singh, Charusheel & Sharma, M.P.
119. The Bhakti Cult in Ancient India / Goswami, Bhagavat Kumar
120. Bhakti Ratnavali: A Book of Devotion / Pathak, Pranabananda
121. A Bhakti Sect of Vallabhacarya / Barz, Richard
122. Bhakti: Pathway to God: The Way of Love Union with God and Universal Brotherhood in Hinduism and Christianity / Acharya, Kala; Namjoshi, Lalita & Zanghi, Giuseppe (Eds.)
123. The Bhaktirasamrtasindhu of Rupa Gosvamin (2 Parts bound in 1) / Haberman, David L. (Tr.)
124. Bhaktisutras of Narada / Sinha, Nandlal (Tr.)
125. Bhamati and Vivarana Schools of Advaita Vedanta: A Critical Approach / Roodurmun, Pulasth Soobah
126. Bhanu Bhakta Ramayana (Nepalese) (with text an English translation) / Nagar, Shantilal
127. Bhattadipika; 6 Volumes / Sastri, S. Subrahmanyam (Ed.)
128. Bhavabhuti's Uttararamacaritam (With Sanskrit commentary, English translation, critical and explanatory notes) / Roy, Saradaranjan
129. Bhavanopanishad: Text with Translation and Explanation (2nd Edition) / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
130. Bhoga Karika of Sadyojyoti: With the Commentary of Aghora Siva / Borody, Wayne A.
131. Bhrigu Sutram by Sage Bhrigu: An Ancient Gem of Hindu Predictive Astrology (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Kapoor, Gouri Shankar (Dr.) (Tr. & Comm.)
132. Bilvapatra: Treasures of Indian Art: Dr. N.P. Joshi Felicitation Volume / Tiwari, M.N.P. & Giri, Kamal (Profs.)
133. Biographical Dictionary of Ancient Indian Rsis: Based on Vedas Upanisads Epics and Puranas; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shantilal
134. BJP and the Evolution of Hindu Nationalism: From Periphery to Centre / Ghosh, Partha S.
135. Blissful Experience Bhakti: Quintessence of Indian Philisophy / Sribhashyam, T.K. & Sheshadri, Alamelu
136. Blooming in the Open / Chaitanya, Sudheendra
137. Book of Daily Prayer for All: Meditation on Siva-Sakti / Das, Srikrishna
138. The Book of Ganesha / Grewal, Royina
139. Book of Hindu Festivals and Ceremonies / Bahadur, O.L.
140. The Book of Hindu Imagery: Gods Manifestations and Their Meaning / Jansen, Eva Rudy
141. The Book of Krishna / Varma, Pavan K.
142. The Book of Shiva / Gokhale, Namita
143. The Book of Vishnu / Krishna, Nanditha
144. The Brahma Kumaris as a 'Reflexive Tradition': Responding to Late Modernity / Walliss, John
145. Brahma Purana; 4 Volumes (Translated into English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
146. The Brahma Sutra / Tattvabhusan, Sitanath
147. The Brahma Vaivarta Purana; 2 Volumes / Sen, R.N.
148. Brahma: The Creator / Nagar, Shantilal
149. Brahman and Person: Essays by Richard De Smet / Coelho, Ivo (Ed.)
150. Brahmanas in Ancient India: A Study in the Roles of the Brahmana Class from 200 BC to AD 500 / Upadhyay, Govind Prasad
151. Brahmanas of South India / Rao, Nagendra (Dr.)
152. Brahmanda Purana; 5 Volumes (Translated into English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
153. The Brahmanical and Buddhist Gods and Goddesses in Himachal Pradesh / Hazra, Kanai Lal
154. Brahmanical Gods in Burma: Indian Art and Iconography / Ray, Nihar Ranjan
155. Brahmanism, Jainism and Buddhism in Andhra Desa / Arundhati, P.
156. The Brahmasutra: The Philosophy of God-Realisation / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
157. Brahmavaivarta Purana: Brahma-Prakrti and Ganapati Khanda and Sri Krsna-Janma-Khandam; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
158. Brahmavaivartta-Purana (Vyasa); 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
159. Brahma-Yoga of the Gita / Date, V.H.
160. Breaking Boundaries with the Goddess: New Directions in the Study of Saktism / Humes, Cynthia Ann & McDermott, Rachel Fell
161. The Brhad-Devata attributed to Saunaka: A Summary of the Deities and Myths of the Rgveda (English Translation with Sanskrit Text) / Macdonell, A.A.
162. Buddhism and Hinduism / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
163. Buddhism vs Hinduism / Mangla, Dharam Vir
164. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India / Vashishth, Suraj
165. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
166. Buddhist Goddess Parnasabari and Hindu Goddess Sitala: A Comparative Study of Remedial Deities / Das, Saheli & Roy, Paramita
167. The Buddhist Visnu: Religious Transformation, Politics, and Culture / Holt, John Clifford
168. Buddhists, Brahmins, and Belief: Epistemology in South Asian Philosophy of Religion / Arnold, Dan
169. Burmese Ramayana: A Comparative Study with South-west Asian Ramayanas and English Translation of the Original Palm Leaf Manuscript in Burmese Language in 1233 year of Burmese Era (1871 A.D.) / Toru, Ohno
170. Catholic Ashrams: Adpoting and Adapting Hindu Dharma / Goel, Sita Ram
171. Causality and its Application: Samkhya, Bauddha and Nyaya / Shaw, J.L.
172. Celebrating Krishna / Goswami, Shrivatsa
173. The Central Philosophy of The Rgveda: The Concept of Divine / Ramamurty, A.
174. The Chaitanya Movement: A Study of Vaishnavism in Bengal / Kennedy, Melville T.
175. Chalukyas of Kalyans: A Study of Religious Conditions / Hiremath, Vishwanath R.
176. Chandogya Upanisad: Translation with and Extensive Commentary by Swami Muni Narayana Prasad (with the original text in Sanskrit and Roman transliteration)
177. Change and Continuity in Indian Sufism / Dahnhardt, Thomas
178. Charming Krishna: Madhurastakam by Sri Vallabhacarya / Priya, Rozalia Radhika
179. Chidambaram: Home of Nataraja / Nanda, Vivek & Michell, George (Eds.)
180. Chinese Religion through Hindu Eyes: A Study in the Tendencies of Asiatic Mentality / Sarkar, Benoy Kumar
181. Chinnamasta: The Aweful Buddhist and Hindu Tantric Goddess / Benard, Elisabeth Anne
182. A Christian Response to the Hindu Philosophical Systems by Nehemiah Nilakantha Sastri Goreh / Aleaz, K.P.
183. Christianity For Hindus / Sharma, Arvind
184. Christianity in Ceylon: Its Introduction and Progress Under the Portuguese, the Dutch, the British and American Missions with an historical sketch of the Brahmanical and Buddhist Superstitions / Tennent, Sir James Emerson
185. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
186. A Classical Dictionary of Hindu Mythology and Religion, Geography, History and Literature / Dowson, John
187. A Classical Dictionary of India: Illustrative of the Mythology, Philosophy, Literature, Antiquities, Arts, Manners, Customs &c. of the Hindus / Garrett, John
188. Classical Hindu Mythology: A Reader in the Sanskrit Puranas / Dimmitt, Cornelia & Buttenen, J.A.B. Van (Eds.)
189. Classical Hindu Thought: An Introduction / Sharma, Arvind
190. Classical Indian Ethical Thought: A Philosophical Study of Hindu, Jaina and Bauddha Morals / Tiwari, Kedar Nath
191. Classical Samkhya: A Critical Study / Sen Gupta, Anima
192. Classical Samkhya: An Interpretation of its History and Meaning / Larson, Gerald James
193. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
194. Companion Encyclopaedia of Hindu Philosophy / Kapoor, Subodh (Ed.)
195. Compendium on Ganesha: Ganesha Kosa / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
196. Complete Works of Goswami Tulsidas; 6 Volumes (Translated into English) / Bahadur, S.P. (Tr.)
197. The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda; 9 Volumes / Vivekananda, Swami
198. The Concept of Dharma in Valmiki Ramayana / Khan, Benjamin
199. The Concept of Rajadharma / Michael (Dr.)
200. The Concept of Sarasvati (In Vedic, Epic and Puranic Literature) Part 1 / Airi, Raghunath (Dr.)
201. Concept of Untouchability in Dharmashastra / Kashyap, Shashi
202. The Concept of VAC in the Vedic Literature / Pingle, Pratibha M.
203. Concepts of Reason and Intuition: With special reference to Sri Aurobindo, K.C. Bhattacharyya and S. Radhakrishnan / Sinha, Ramesh Chandra
204. Concise Classified Dictionary of Hinduism; 6 Volumes / Soundara Rajan, K.V.
205. Concordance to Principal Upanisads and Bhagavadgita / Jacob, G.A. (Ed.)
206. Conservation of Manuscripts / Bisht, A.S.
207. Contemporary Hinduism: A Quest for Identity / Singh, R.P.
208. Contemporary Religious Movement in India: Vis-a-vis Ramakrishna Movement / Ananda, G.
209. Contours of Hindu Rashtra: Hindutva, Sangh Parivar and Contemporary Politics / Puniyani, Ram
210. Cosmic Love and Human Apathy: Swami Vivekanands Restatement of Religion / Sharma, Jyotirmaya
211. The Cosmic Play of Power: Goddess, Tantra and Women / Gupta, Sanjukta
212. The Cosmology of the Bhagavata Purana: Mysteries of the Sacred Universe / Thompson, Richard L.
213. A Critical Edition of the Brahmasutras: Sanskrit text with translation into English, critical analysis and notes with Sankaracaryas commentary Sarirakamimamsabhasya (3 Volumes) / Bapat, Shailaja
214. Critical Perspectives on the Mahabharata / Parmar, Arjunsinh K.
215. Critical Perspectives on the Ramayana / Dodiya, Jaydipsinh K. (Ed.)
216. A Critical Study of Hinduism / Chennakesavan, Sarasvati
217. Critical Word Index to the Bhavavadgita / Divanji, Prahlad C.
218. A Critique of Vedanta / Rajagopal, L.V.
219. The Crown of Hinduism / Farquhar, J.N.
220. The Cult of Jagannatha: Myths and Rituals / Silva, Jose Carlos Gomes da
221. Cult of Siva / Biswal, Bansidhar
222. Cult. of Vinayaka / Nagar, Shanti Lal
223. Cultural and Religious Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
224. Curse as a Motif in the Mahabharata / Ramankutty, P.V. (Dr.)
225. Cyclic Tables of Hindu and Mahomedan Chronology: Regarding the History of the Telugu and Kannadi Countries / Brown, Charles Philip
226. The Daily Evening and Morning Offering: Agnihotra According to the Brahmanas / Bodewitz, H.W.
227. The Daily Practice of the Hindus: Containing the Morning and Mid Day Duties / Vasu, S.C.
228. Dalit Hindu Narratives: In Honour of Professor Alladi Uma / Manohar, D. Murali
229. Dance of Divine Love: India's Classic Sacred Love Story. The Rasa Lila of Krishna / Schweig, Graham M.
230. The Dance of Shiva: Fourteen Indian Essays with an Introductory Preface by Romain Rolland / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
231. The Dance of Siva: Religion, Art and Poetry in South India / Smith, David
232. Dancing with Siva: Hinduism's Contemporary Catechism / Subramuniyaswami, Satguru Sivaya
233. Dardistan: In 1866, 1886 and 1893 / Leitner, G.W.
234. Dasamahavidya-Mimamsa / Rakesh, Vishnu Datta (Prof.) (Dr.)
235. Dasavatara: The Ten Incarnations of Vishnu / Ashok, V.
236. Dattatreya: The Immortal Guru, Yogin and Avatara: A Study of the Transformative and Inclusive Character of a Multi-Faceted Hindu Deity / Rigopoulos, Antonio
237. Dattatreya's Songs of the Avadhut: An English Translation of the Avadhut Gita (With Sanskrit Transliteration) - A Classic of Mystical Literature book / Abhayananda, S.
238. Decolonizing the Hindu Mind / Elst, Koenraad
239. Defence of Hindu Society / Goel, Sita Ram
240. A Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Manuscripts in the Government Collection; 10 Volumes in 11 Parts / Shastri, Mahamahopadhyaya Haraprasad
241. Devalasmrti Reconstruction (Critical Study); 2 Volumes / Wadekar, M.L. (Dr.)
242. Devata: The Hindu Gods by A Recluse of Vindhyachala / Basu, B.D. (Ed.)
243. The Development of Hindu Iconography / Banerjea, Jitendra Nath
244. Development of Iconography in Pre-Gupta Vanga / Basu, Sakti Kali
245. Development of Mysticism in Kashmir / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
246. Devi Mahabhagavata Puranam (Text with English translation and index) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Ed. & Tr.)
247. Devi: The Devi Bhagavatam Retold / Menon, Ramesh
248. Devimahatmya: The Glory of Goddess (Sanskrit Text with Commentary in English & Hindi) / Thakur, Manoj K. (Dr.)
249. Devimahatmyam: In Praise of the Goddess / Kali, Devadatta (Tr. & Comm.)
250. The Devotional Poems of Mirabai (Translated with introduction and notes) / Alston, A.J. (Tr.)
251. Dhammapadapali and Suttanipata (Pali text with English translation) / Max Muller, F. & Fausboll, V.
252. Dhammapadapali and Suttanipata, translated by F. Max Muller and V. Fausboll (Pali Text with English Translation) (2 parts bound in 1)
253. Dharma in Early Brahmanic, Buddhist and Jain Traditions / Sekhar, Vincent
254. The Dharmasastra: An Introductory Analysis / Swain, Brajakishore
255. Dictionary of Bhakti: North-Indian Bhakti Texts into Khari Boli Hindi and English; 3 Volumes / Callewaert, Winand M. & Sharma, Swapna
256. A Dictionary of Buddhist and Hindu Iconography: Illustrated: Objects, Devices, Concepts, Rites and Related Terms / Bunce, Fredrick W.
257. Dictionary of Hindu Gods and Goddesses / Iyengar, T.R.R.
258. A Dictionary of Hindu Names / Dogra, Ramesh C. & Dogra, Urmila
259. A Dictionary of Hinduism: Its Mythology, Folklore and Development 1500 B.C.-A.D. 1500 / Margaret & Stutley, James
260. Dictionary of Indian Epics / Rengarajan, T.
261. Dictionary of Vaisnavism / Rengarajan, T. (Dr.)
262. Dictionary of Vedas / Rengarajan, T. (Dr.)
263. Dictionary on Indian Religions; 2 Volumes / Rengarajan, T.
264. A Discourse on Bengal Vaisnavism / Acharjee, Ranjit Kumar
265. The Disguises of the Demon: The Development of the Yaksa in Hinduism and Buddhism / Sutherland, Gail Hinich
266. Dissolution of Hindu Marriage in Transition: A Quest for Better Future / Jayalakshmi, G.
267. The Divine Dialogue: Bhagavad Gita in English Poetry / Yadav, Surendra Singh
268. Divine Player: A Study of Krsna Lila / Kinsley, David R.
269. The Divine Songs of Sage Poet Ramprasad / Banerjee, Shyamal
270. The Divinity of Krishna / Sheth, Noel S.J.
271. Doctrine of Hindu Philosophy: Comprising the Nyaya, the Sankhya, the Vedant to Which is Added a Discussion of the Authority of the Vedas / Banerjea, K.M.
272. Dominant's Encyclopedia of Movers & Shakers: Saints Sages & Spirituals / Bennice, Warren G.; Seally, Peter & Menon, Meenakshi (Eds.)
273. Dramatic Version of Seven Major Upanisads: Kena, Isavasya, Prasna, Mundaka, Mandukya, Taittiriya and Katha Upanisads (With Original Text, Transliteration and Translation) / Venkataraman, Rama
274. Durga as Mahisasuramardini: A Dynamic Myth of Goddess / Aiyar, Indira S.
275. Durga Rahasya: A Key to the Eternal Feminine / Ranchan, Som
276. Durga: The Great Goddess / Nagar, Shantilal
277. Durga-Kosha / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
278. Durgasaptasati: Facets of Shri Chandi-Nava Durga (Mystic Glory of Devi Mahatmya) / Raina, Chaman Lal
279. Dwarakanatha: The Lord of Dwaraka / Vanamali
280. Early Brahmanical Cults and Associated Iconography / Sikri, Richa
281. Early Buddhism and the Bhagavadgita / Upadhyaya, K.N.
282. Early Hindu Civilisation / Ram, S. (Dr.)
283. Early Indian Religious Thought / Mehta, P.D.
284. Early Tales of Hinduism / Nivedita, S.
285. An Early Upanisadic Reader: With notes, glossary and an appendix of related Vedic texts / Hock, Hans Henrich
286. Eastern Spirituality for Modern Life: Exploring Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism and Tantra / Pond, David
287. Ecclesia Divina or A Selection of Hymns from The Four Vedas / Sarasvati, Bhumananda
288. Ecology and Religion: Ecological Concepts in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity and Sikhism / Narayan, Rajdeva & Kumar, Janardan (Eds.)
289. Ecology, Ethnicity and Identity: A Comparison of Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs / Suri, Sushma
290. Economic Ideas of the Hindus / Ram, S. & Kumar, R.
291. The Educational System of the Ancient Hindus / Das, Santosh Kumar
292. Educators of Ancient India / Pandey, Ram Shakal
293. Eight Minor Upanishads: Path to Liberation (Sanskrit text, Introduction, English translation & notes) / Pradeep
294. The Ekamra Puranam by Dr. Upendra Nath Dhal (Critical Edition)
295. Elements of Hindu Iconography; 2 Volumes (in 4 parts) / Rao, T.A. Gopinath
296. The Elephant-Lore of The Hindus: Elephant-Sport (Matanga-Lila) of Nila kantha / Edgerton, F.
297. The Emergence of Hindu Nationalism in India / Zavos, John
298. Eminent Women in the Mahabharata; 2 Volumes / Bhawalkar, Vanamala
299. Encountering Kali: In the Margins, at the centre, in the West / McDermott, Rachel Fell & Kripal, Jeffrey J. (Eds.)
300. Encyclopaedia of Dharmashastra; 2 Volumes / Pandey, Braj K.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)