Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Hinduism
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 108 Names of Shiva / Kumar, Vijaya
2. 108 Vishnu Temples: Architectural Splendour, Spiritual Bliss / Varghese, Avey
3. 112 Upanisads: An Exhaustive Introduction, Sanskrit text, English translation and index of verses; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L.; Bimani, O.N. & Trivedi, Bindiya (Eds.)
4. 366 Readings from Hinduism / Weyer, Robert Van De (Ed.)
5. The A to Z of Hinduism / Sullivan, Bruce M.
6. Abhinavagupta's Commentary on the Bhagavad Gita: Gitartha Samgraha (2nd Edition) / Marjanovic, Boris (Tr.)
7. Abhinavagupta's Hermeneutics of the Absolute Anuttaraprakriya: An Interpretation of his Paratrishika Vivarana / Baumer, Bettina
8. Adbhut Ramayana: Attributed to the Sage Valmiki / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
9. The Adhyatma Ramayana (Translated into English) / Nath, Lala Baij (Tr.)
10. Adhyatma Ramayana of Maharsi Vedavyasa: Sanskrit text with transliteration, English commentary alongwith explanatory notes, relevant appendices etc.; Commentary by Sri Ajai Kumar Chhawchharia; 2 Volumes
11. Adi Shakti: The Mother Goddess / Rao, D. Jagannatha
12. Adikashi se Varanasi tak (in Hindi) / Jaiswal, Vidula
13. Advaita Metaphysics: A Contemporary Perspective / Maitra, Tapti
14. The Advaita Tradition in Indian Philosophy: A Study of Advaita in Buddhism, Vedanta and Kashmira Shaivism / Sharma, Chandradhar
15. Advaitic Mysticism of Sankara / Ramamurty, A
16. Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India / Patil, Parimal G.
17. The Agama Encyclopaedia; 12 Volumes / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
18. Agama-Samvid / Jha, Kamlesh (Dr.)
19. The Agni Mahapuranam, 2 Volumes (Text and English Translation) / Dutt, M.N. (Tr.)
20. Agni Purana; 4 Volumes (Translated into English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
21. Agni: The Vedic Ritual of the Fire Altar; 2 Volumes (with 2 CDs) / Staal, Frits
22. Agnimahapuranam of Sri Vedavyasa: Sanskrit Text with English translation of M.N. Dutta; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
23. Agnipuran ki Ayurvediye Anusandhanatmak Sameeksha (in Hindi) / Pandey, Vivekanand
24. Agony of Draupadi / Malinee
25. Agra Red Fort is a Hindu Building / Oak, P.N.
26. The Aitareya Brahmanam of the Rigveda: Earliest Speculations of the Brahmans on the Meaning of the Sacrificial Prayers and on the Origin, Performance, and Sense of the Rites of the Vedic Religion; 2 Volumes / Haug, Martin (Tr.)
27. Ajitamahatantram: The Great Tantra of Ajita; 5 Volumes / Bhatt, N.R.; Filliozat, Jean & Filliozat, Pierre-Sylvain (Trs.)
28. Am I A Hindu? The Hinduism Primer / Viswanathan, Viswanathan
29. Ananda K. Coomaraswamy: Perception of the Vedas / Misra, Vidya Nivas (Ed.)
30. Ananda Ramayana: With an Introduction, Sanskrit Text and English Translation; 2 Volumes / Nagar, S.L. (Tr.)
31. Ancient Hindu Surgery: Surgical Instruments of the Hindus with A Comparative Study of the Surgical Instruments of the Greek, Roman, Arab and the Modern European Surgeons; 2 Volumes / Mukhopadhyaya, Girindranath
32. Ancient Indian Asceticism / Bhagat, M.G.
33. Ancient Indian Culture / Singh, P.
34. Ancient Indian Education: Brahmanical and Buddhist / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
35. Ancient Indian Tradition and Mythology: Mahapuranas translated into English; Volumes 1-75 edited by J.L. Shastri & G.P. Bhatt (To be published in Approx. 100 Volumes)
36. Antiquity of Hindoo Medicine / Royle, J.F.
37. Anu-Gita in the Mahabharata: Re-affirming Bhagavad-Gita's Message of Good-of-all / Agarwal, Satya P. & Agarwal, Urmila
38. The Aphorisms of Siva: The Siva Sutra with Bhaskara's Commentary, the Varttika / Dyczkowski, Mark S.G. (Tr.)
39. The Aphorisms of the Vedanta by Badarayana with the commentaries of Sankara Acharya and the Gloss of Govinda Ananda; 4 Volumes / Vidyaratana, Pandit Ram Narayana (Ed.)
40. Architecture of Bhoslas of Nagpur; 2 Volumes / Girhe, K.M. (Dr.)
41. The Architecture of the Hindus / Ram Raz (Ed.)
42. Ardhanarisvara in Art and Literature / Yadav, Neeta
43. The Argumentative Hindu: Essays by a Non-affiliated Orientalist / Elst, Koenraad
44. The Argumentative Indian: Writings on Indian Culture, History and Identity / Sen, Amartya
45. Arise Arjuna: Hinduism and the Modern World / Frawley, David (Vamadeva Shastri)
46. The Art and Science of Vedic Counseling / Frawley, David & Kshirsagar, Suhas
47. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
48. The Artful Universe: An Introduction to the Vedic Religious Imagination / Mahony, William K.
49. The Arts of Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen: Its Religious Belief's and Philosophy / Ross, Nancy Wilson
50. The Arts of India; 2 Volumes / Birdwood, George C.M.
51. Arunachal Pradesh: Rediscovering Hinduism in the Himalayas / Kaur, Jagdish
52. Arya Samaj Movement in South Africa / Naidoo, T.
53. The Aryans and After / Murti, Kashibhatta Satya
54. Ascetic Mysticism: Puranic Records of Shiva and Shakti / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
55. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
56. Asceticism in Ancient India: In Brahmanical, Buddhist, Jaina and Ajivika Societies: From the earliest times to the period of Sankaracharya / Chakraborty, Haripada
57. Aspects of Manuscript Studies: Veda, Classical Sanskrit Literature, Dharmasastra, Puranas and Manuscriptology / Wadekar, M.L.
58. The Asrama System: The History and Hermeneutics of a Religious Institution / Olivelle, Patrick
59. Assimilation of Brahmanism into Buddhism / Biswas, Sampa
60. Astavakragita: The Song of the Self Supreme: The Classical text of Atmadvaita by Astavakra with an Introductory Essay, Sanskrit Text, English Translation, Annotation and Glossarial Index / Mukerjee, Radhakamal
61. Asvalayana-Srautsutram / Sharma, Gopalprasad (Dr.) (Ed.)
62. The Asvamedha: The Rite and its Logic / Kak, Subhash
63. Asvasastram (An illustrated book of Equinology): Edited with Introduction and Translation into English and Hindi by Dr. Sandeep Joshi
64. Asvins: The Twin Gods in Indian Mythology, Literature and Art / Jog, K.P.
65. At the Confluence of Two Rivers: Muslims and Hindus in South India / Assayag, Jackie
66. At the Feet of the Goddess: The Divine Feminine in Local Hindu Religion / Foulston, Lynn
67. The Atharvaveda (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Devi Chand
68. Atharvaveda (Saunaka) with The Pada-patha and Sayanacarya's commentary; 5 Volumes / Vishva Bandhu (Ed.)
69. Atharvaveda Samhita, edited by Vedamurti Taponistha Pandit Srirama Sharma Acharya; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit texts with Hindi translation)
70. Atharvaveda: Shaunkiya Samhita; 2 Volumes / Agnihotry, Prabhudayalu (Dr.) (Tr.)
71. Atharva-Veda-Samhita along with Sayanabhasya: Edited with Hindi translation by Pt. Ramswarooop Sharma Gaud, 8 Volumes
72. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Kandas 1-20 (Sanskrit text, introduction, notes and index of verses) / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
73. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Sanskrit text with English translation according to W.D. Whitney and Sayanabhasya, introduction, notes and index of verses; 3 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
74. Atharva-Veda-Samhita; 2 Volumes (Translated into English with Critical and Exegetical commentary) / Whitney, William Dwight
75. Atharvavediya Paippaladasamhita: The Paippalada-Samhita of the Atharvaveda, Critically edited from palmleaf manuscripts in the Oriya script discovered by Durgamohan Bhattacharyya and one Sarada manuscript, 4 Volumes (in Sanskrit) / Bhattacharya, Dipak (Prof.) (Ed.)
76. The Atman-Brahman in Ancient Buddhism / Bhattacharya, Kamaleswar
77. Aum-Pranava in Indian Tradition / Ranganath, S.
78. Autobiography of a Yogi / Yogananda, Paramahansa (1893-1952)
79. An Autobiography of an Indian Monk / Swami, Shri Purohit
80. Avtaras: The Incarnations: Being the Four Convention Lectures Delivered at Adyar, at the Twenty-fourth Anniversary of the Theosophical Society, December, 1899 / Basent, Annie
81. Ayodhya: The Dark Night: The Secret History of Rama's Appearance in Babri Masjid / Jha, Krishna & Jha, Dhirendra K.
82. Ayodhya: The Finale: Science verses Secularism in the Excavations Debate / Elst, Koenraad
83. Ayurveda or Hindu System of Medical Science
84. Badrinath and Kedarnath: The Dhaam of the Himalayas / Gupta, Subhadra Sen
85. Bahina Bai and Her Abhangas (Translated into English Verse with an introduction) / Bahadur, Krishna P.
86. The Bakhshali Manuscript: A Study in Medieval Mathematics (3 Parts, bound in 1) / Kaye, G.R.
87. Balambhatti: Being a Commentary by Balambhatta Payagunda on the Mitaksara of Sri Vijneswara on the Yajnavalkyasmrti; 3 Volumes / Gharpure, J.R. (Ed.)
88. Banaras (Varanasi): Cosmic Order, Sacred City, Hindu Traditions / Singh, Rana P.B. (Ed.)
89. Banaras Region: A Spiritual and Cultural Guide / Singh, Rana P.B. & Rana, Pravin S.
90. Banaras: City of Light / Eck, Diana L.
91. Bankimchandra Chattopadhyay's Srimadhagabadgita: Translation and Analysis / Harder, Hans (Tr.)
92. Benares - A World within a World: The Microcosm of Kashi Yesterday and Today / Lannoy, Richard
93. Benares Seen from Within / Lannoy, Richard
94. Benares: The Sacred City of the Hindus / Sherring, M.A.
95. Benares: The Sacred City: Sketches of Hindu Life and Religion / Havell, E.B.
96. Beyond Hindutva / Verma, S.L.
97. The Bhagavad Gita / Gupt, Rajendra Pal (Ed.)
98. Bhagavad Gita / Johnston, Charles
99. Bhagavad Gita and Hinduism: What Everyone Should Know (With CD) / Shukla, Nilesh M.
100. The Bhagavad Gita for Daily Living; 3 Volumes / Easwaran, Eknath
101. Bhagavad Gita in 365 Days: The Spiritual Essence of the Gita / Jagtiani, Lata
102. The Bhagavad Gita: A Modern Interpretation: Detailed Commentary with Sanskrit Text ad Simple Easy-to-Follow Explanation Related to Present-Day Life / Verma, Dayanand
103. The Bhagavad Gita: A Sublime Hymn of Dialectics Composed by the Antique Sage Bard Vyasa / Guru, Nataraja (Tr.)
104. The Bhagavad Gita: A Transcreation of the Song Celestial / Jacobs, Alan
105. Bhagavad Gita: Beyond the Religions / Mukerjee, Radhakamal (1889-1968)
106. Bhagavad Gita: The Sacred Scripture of India with Facing-page Commentary that Brings the Text to Life for You / Swami, Shri Purohit (Tr.)
107. Bhagavad Gita: The Song Divine / Woodham, Carl E.
108. The Bhagavad Gita: The Song of God / Prasad, Ramananda
109. A Bhagavad Gita: With Sanskrit text with English translation, general meaning of each verse and commentary in English containing essence of the Sanskrit commentaries of Sri Sankara, Sri Ramanujacarya, Sri Madhvacarya, Sri Sridhara and Raghavendra Swami / Kuppuswami, A.
110. Bhagavad Gita; 2 Volumes (Bound in one) / Edgerton, Franklin
111. The Bhagavadagita / Telang, Kashinath Trimbak
112. The Bhagavadgita (Translated into English Verse) / Thadani, N.V. (Tr.)
113. Bhagavadgita with the commentary of Sankaracarya / Swami Gambhirananda (Tr.)
114. The Bhagavadgita with the Sanatsujatiya and Anugita / Telang, K.T. (Tr.)
115. Bhagavad-Gita: A New Exposition in a Broader Spectrum / Panda, N.C.
116. Bhagavad-Gita: Combined with his Essays on the Gita / Judge, William Quan
117. The Bhagavad-Gita: With English translation and commentary / Hill, W. Douglas P.
118. The Bhagavata Purana: Translated into English and annotated by Dr. Ganesh Vasudeo Tagare; 5 Volumes / Shastri, J.L. (Ed.)
119. Bhagawatam / Pandey, Girish
120. Bhagvad Geeta: Drops of Nectar / Bali, R.K.N.
121. Bhajagovindam (Sanskrit, English and Hindi Commentaries) / Amma, S. Geethamani & Sobhna, S.
122. Bhajnaamriti / Singh, Charusheel & Sharma, M.P.
123. The Bhakti Cult in Ancient India / Goswami, Bhagavat Kumar
124. Bhakti Ratnavali: A Book of Devotion / Pathak, Pranabananda
125. A Bhakti Sect of Vallabhacarya / Barz, Richard
126. Bhakti: Pathway to God: The Way of Love Union with God and Universal Brotherhood in Hinduism and Christianity / Acharya, Kala; Namjoshi, Lalita & Zanghi, Giuseppe (Eds.)
127. The Bhaktirasamrtasindhu of Rupa Gosvamin (2 Parts bound in 1) / Haberman, David L. (Tr.)
128. Bhaktisutras of Narada / Sinha, Nandlal (Tr.)
129. Bhamati and Vivarana Schools of Advaita Vedanta: A Critical Approach / Roodurmun, Pulasth Soobah
130. Bhanu Bhakta Ramayana (Nepalese) (with text an English translation) / Nagar, Shantilal
131. Bhattadipika; 6 Volumes / Sastri, S. Subrahmanyam (Ed.)
132. Bhavabhuti's Uttararamacaritam (With Sanskrit commentary, English translation, critical and explanatory notes) / Roy, Saradaranjan
133. Bhavanopanishad: Text with Translation and Explanation (2nd Edition) / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
134. Bhoga Karika of Sadyojyoti: With the Commentary of Aghora Siva / Borody, Wayne A.
135. Bhrigu Sutram by Sage Bhrigu: An Ancient Gem of Hindu Predictive Astrology (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Kapoor, Gouri Shankar (Dr.) (Tr. & Comm.)
136. Bilvapatra: Treasures of Indian Art: Dr. N.P. Joshi Felicitation Volume / Tiwari, M.N.P. & Giri, Kamal (Profs.)
137. Biographical Dictionary of Ancient Indian Rsis: Based on Vedas Upanisads Epics and Puranas; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shantilal
138. Blissful Experience Bhakti: Quintessence of Indian Philisophy / Sribhashyam, T.K. & Sheshadri, Alamelu
139. Blooming in the Open / Chaitanya, Sudheendra
140. Book of Daily Prayer for All: Meditation on Siva-Sakti / Das, Srikrishna
141. The Book of Ganesha / Grewal, Royina
142. Book of Hindu Festivals and Ceremonies / Bahadur, O.L.
143. The Book of Hindu Imagery: Gods Manifestations and Their Meaning / Jansen, Eva Rudy
144. The Book of Krishna / Varma, Pavan K.
145. The Book of Shiva / Gokhale, Namita
146. The Book of Vishnu / Krishna, Nanditha
147. The Brahma Kumaris as a 'Reflexive Tradition': Responding to Late Modernity / Walliss, John
148. Brahma Purana; 4 Volumes (Translated into English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
149. The Brahma Sutra / Tattvabhusan, Sitanath
150. The Brahma Vaivarta Purana; 2 Volumes / Sen, R.N.
151. Brahma: The Creator / Nagar, Shantilal
152. Brahman and Person: Essays by Richard De Smet / Coelho, Ivo (Ed.)
153. Brahmanas in Ancient India: A Study in the Roles of the Brahmana Class from 200 BC to AD 500 / Upadhyay, Govind Prasad
154. Brahmanas of South India / Rao, Nagendra (Dr.)
155. Brahmanda Purana; 5 Volumes (Translated into English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
156. The Brahmanical and Buddhist Gods and Goddesses in Himachal Pradesh / Hazra, Kanai Lal
157. Brahmanical Gods in Burma: Indian Art and Iconography / Ray, Nihar Ranjan
158. Brahmanism, Jainism and Buddhism in Andhra Desa / Arundhati, P.
159. The Brahmasutra: The Philosophy of God-Realisation / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
160. Brahmavaivarta Purana: Brahma-Prakrti and Ganapati Khanda and Sri Krsna-Janma-Khandam; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
161. Brahmavaivartta-Purana (Vyasa); 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
162. Brahma-Yoga of the Gita / Date, V.H.
163. Breaking Boundaries with the Goddess: New Directions in the Study of Saktism / Humes, Cynthia Ann & McDermott, Rachel Fell
164. The Brhad-Devata attributed to Saunaka: A Summary of the Deities and Myths of the Rgveda (English Translation with Sanskrit Text) / Macdonell, A.A.
165. Buddhism and Hinduism / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
166. Buddhism vs Hinduism / Mangla, Dharam Vir
167. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India / Vashishth, Suraj
168. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
169. Buddhist Goddess Parnasabari and Hindu Goddess Sitala: A Comparative Study of Remedial Deities / Das, Saheli & Roy, Paramita
170. The Buddhist Ramayana Phra Lak Phra Lam (Original Text Translation and Critical Study) Translation in English from Laotian Language (2 Volumes in 4 Parts) / Sahai, Sachchidanand
171. The Buddhist Visnu: Religious Transformation, Politics, and Culture / Holt, John Clifford
172. Buddhists, Brahmins, and Belief: Epistemology in South Asian Philosophy of Religion / Arnold, Dan
173. Buddhiyoga of The Gita and Other Essays / Anirvan
174. Burmese Ramayana: A Comparative Study with South-west Asian Ramayanas and English Translation of the Original Palm Leaf Manuscript in Burmese Language in 1233 year of Burmese Era (1871 A.D.) / Toru, Ohno
175. Canakyaniti: With Hindi and English translation by Satya Vrat Shastri
176. Catholic Ashrams: Adpoting and Adapting Hindu Dharma / Goel, Sita Ram
177. Causality and its Application: Samkhya, Bauddha and Nyaya / Shaw, J.L.
178. Causality in Science and Vedanta: Leading to the Solution of the Quantum Measurement Problem / Bharati, Swami Paramananda
179. Celebrating Krishna / Goswami, Shrivatsa
180. The Central Philosophy of The Rgveda: The Concept of Divine / Ramamurty, A.
181. The Chaitanya Movement: A Study of Vaishnavism in Bengal / Kennedy, Melville T.
182. Chalukyas of Kalyans: A Study of Religious Conditions / Hiremath, Vishwanath R.
183. Chandogya Upanisad: Translation with and Extensive Commentary by Swami Muni Narayana Prasad (with the original text in Sanskrit and Roman transliteration)
184. Change and Continuity in Indian Sufism / Dahnhardt, Thomas
185. Charming Krishna: Madhurastakam by Sri Vallabhacarya / Priya, Rozalia Radhika
186. Chidambaram: Home of Nataraja / Nanda, Vivek & Michell, George (Eds.)
187. Chinnamasta: The Aweful Buddhist and Hindu Tantric Goddess / Benard, Elisabeth Anne
188. A Christian Response to the Hindu Philosophical Systems by Nehemiah Nilakantha Sastri Goreh / Aleaz, K.P.
189. Christianity For Hindus / Sharma, Arvind
190. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
191. The Churning of the Epics and Puranas: Proceedings of the Epics and Puranas Section at the 15th World Sanskrit Conference / Brodbeck, Simon; Bowles, Adam & Hiltebeitel, Alf (Eds.)
192. Civilization Hinduism, Buddhism and Vedic Religion / Singh, Chandrika & Sisodiya, Suraj Singh
193. A Classical Dictionary of India: Illustrative of the Mythology, Philosophy, Literature, Antiquities, Arts, Manners, Customs &c. of the Hindus / Garrett, John
194. Classical Hindu Mythology: A Reader in the Sanskrit Puranas / Dimmitt, Cornelia & Buttenen, J.A.B. Van (Eds.)
195. Classical Indian Ethical Thought: A Philosophical Study of Hindu, Jaina and Bauddha Morals / Tiwari, Kedar Nath
196. Classical Samkhya: A Critical Study / Sen Gupta, Anima
197. Classical Samkhya: An Interpretation of its History and Meaning / Larson, Gerald James
198. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
199. Companion Encyclopaedia of Hindu Philosophy / Kapoor, Subodh (Ed.)
200. Compassion in the 4 Dharmic Traditions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism / Nanda, Ved P. (Ed.)
201. The Compendium on Ganesha: Ganesha Kosa / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
202. Complete Works of Goswami Tulsidas; 6 Volumes (Translated into English) / Bahadur, S.P. (Tr.)
203. The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda; 9 Volumes / Vivekananda, Swami
204. The Concept of Dharma in Valmiki Ramayana / Khan, Benjamin
205. The Concept of Rajadharma / Michael (Dr.)
206. The Concept of Sarasvati (In Vedic, Epic and Puranic Literature) Part 1 / Airi, Raghunath (Dr.)
207. Concept of Untouchability in Dharmashastra / Kashyap, Shashi
208. The Concept of VAC in the Vedic Literature / Pingle, Pratibha M.
209. Concepts of Reason and Intuition: With special reference to Sri Aurobindo, K.C. Bhattacharyya and S. Radhakrishnan / Sinha, Ramesh Chandra
210. Concise Classified Dictionary of Hinduism; 6 Volumes / Soundara Rajan, K.V.
211. Concordance to Principal Upanisads and Bhagavadgita / Jacob, G.A. (Ed.)
212. Conservation of Manuscripts / Bisht, A.S.
213. Contemporary Hinduism: A Quest for Identity / Singh, R.P.
214. Contemporary Religious Movement in India: Vis-a-vis Ramakrishna Movement / Ananda, G.
215. Contours of Hindu Rashtra: Hindutva, Sangh Parivar and Contemporary Politics / Puniyani, Ram
216. Cosmic Love and Human Apathy: Swami Vivekanands Restatement of Religion / Sharma, Jyotirmaya
217. The Cosmic Play of Power: Goddess, Tantra and Women / Gupta, Sanjukta
218. The Cosmology of the Bhagavata Purana: Mysteries of the Sacred Universe / Thompson, Richard L.
219. A Critical Edition of the Brahmasutras: Sanskrit text with translation into English, critical analysis and notes with Sankaracaryas commentary Sarirakamimamsabhasya (3 Volumes) / Bapat, Shailaja
220. Critical Perspectives on the Mahabharata / Parmar, Arjunsinh K.
221. Critical Perspectives on the Ramayana / Dodiya, Jaydipsinh K. (Ed.)
222. A Critical Study of Hinduism / Chennakesavan, Sarasvati
223. Critical Word Index to the Bhavavadgita / Divanji, Prahlad C.
224. A Critique of Vedanta / Rajagopal, L.V.
225. The Cult of Jagannatha: Myths and Rituals / Silva, Jose Carlos Gomes da
226. Cult of Siva / Biswal, Bansidhar
227. Cult. of Vinayaka / Nagar, Shanti Lal
228. Cultural and Religious Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
229. Curse as a Motif in the Mahabharata / Ramankutty, P.V. (Dr.)
230. The Daily Evening and Morning Offering: Agnihotra According to the Brahmanas / Bodewitz, H.W.
231. The Daily Practice of the Hindus: Containing the Morning and Mid Day Duties / Vasu, S.C.
232. Dalit Hindu Narratives: In Honour of Professor Alladi Uma / Manohar, D. Murali
233. Dance of Divine Love: India's Classic Sacred Love Story. The Rasa Lila of Krishna / Schweig, Graham M.
234. The Dance of Shiva: Fourteen Indian Essays / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
235. The Dance of Siva: Religion, Art and Poetry in South India / Smith, David
236. Dancing with Siva: Hinduism's Contemporary Catechism / Subramuniyaswami, Satguru Sivaya
237. Dardistan: In 1866, 1886 and 1893 / Leitner, G.W.
238. Dasamahavidya-Mimamsa / Rakesh, Vishnu Datta (Prof.) (Dr.)
239. Dasavatara: The Ten Incarnations of Vishnu / Ashok, V.
240. Dattatreya: The Immortal Guru, Yogin and Avatara: A Study of the Transformative and Inclusive Character of a Multi-Faceted Hindu Deity / Rigopoulos, Antonio
241. Dattatreya's Songs of the Avadhut: An English Translation of the Avadhut Gita (With Sanskrit Transliteration) - A Classic of Mystical Literature book / Abhayananda, S.
242. Decolonizing the Hindu Mind / Elst, Koenraad
243. Defence of Hindu Society / Goel, Sita Ram
244. A Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Manuscripts in the Government Collection; 10 Volumes in 11 Parts / Shastri, Mahamahopadhyaya Haraprasad
245. Devalasmrti Reconstruction (Critical Study); 2 Volumes / Wadekar, M.L. (Dr.)
246. Devata: The Hindu Gods by A Recluse of Vindhyachala / Basu, B.D. (Ed.)
247. The Development of Hindu Iconography / Banerjea, Jitendra Nath
248. Development of Iconography in Pre-Gupta Vanga / Basu, Sakti Kali
249. Development of Mysticism in Kashmir / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
250. Devi Mahabhagavata Puranam (Text with English translation and index) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Ed. & Tr.)
251. Devi: The Devi Bhagavatam Retold / Menon, Ramesh
252. Devi-Mahatmya: The Glory of Goddess; Sanskrit Text with commentary in English and Hindi by Dr. Manoj K. Thakur
253. Devimahatmyam: In Praise of the Goddess / Kali, Devadatta (Tr. & Comm.)
254. The Devotional Poems of Mirabai (Translated with introduction and notes) / Alston, A.J. (Tr.)
255. Dhammapadapali and Suttanipata, translated by F. Max Muller and V. Fausboll (Pali Text with English Translation) (2 parts bound in 1)
256. Dharma in Early Brahmanic, Buddhist and Jain Traditions / Sekhar, Vincent
257. Dharma Patanjala: A Saiva Scripture from Ancient Java (Studied in the Light of Related Old Javanese and Sanskrit Texts) / Acri, Andrea
258. The Dharmasastra: An Introductory Analysis / Swain, Brajakishore
259. Dictionary of Bhakti: North-Indian Bhakti Texts into Khari Boli Hindi and English; 3 Volumes / Callewaert, Winand M. & Sharma, Swapna
260. A Dictionary of Buddhist and Hindu Iconography: Illustrated: Objects, Devices, Concepts, Rites and Related Terms, 3rd Edition / Bunce, Fredrick W.
261. Dictionary of Hindu Gods and Goddesses / Iyengar, T.R.R.
262. A Dictionary of Hindu Names / Dogra, Ramesh C. & Dogra, Urmila
263. A Dictionary of Hinduism: Its Mythology, Folklore and Development 1500 B.C.-A.D. 1500 / Margaret & Stutley, James
264. Dictionary of Indian Epics / Rengarajan, T.
265. Dictionary of Vaisnavism / Rengarajan, T. (Dr.)
266. Dictionary of Vedas / Rengarajan, T. (Dr.)
267. Dictionary on Indian Religions; 2 Volumes / Rengarajan, T.
268. A Discourse on Bengal Vaisnavism / Acharjee, Ranjit Kumar
269. Discovery of Sanskrit Treasures (7 Volumes) / Shastri, Satya Vrat (Prof.) (Dr.)
270. The Disguises of the Demon: The Development of the Yaksa in Hinduism and Buddhism / Sutherland, Gail Hinich
271. The Divine Dialogue: Bhagavad Gita in English Poetry / Yadav, Surendra Singh
272. The Divine Songs of Sage Poet Ramprasad / Banerjee, Shyamal
273. The Divinity of Krishna / Sheth, Noel S.J.
274. Doctrine of Hindu Philosophy: Comprising the Nyaya, the Sankhya, the Vedant to Which is Added a Discussion of the Authority of the Vedas / Banerjea, K.M.
275. Dominant's Encyclopedia of Movers & Shakers: Saints Sages & Spirituals / Bennice, Warren G.; Seally, Peter & Menon, Meenakshi (Eds.)
276. Dramatic Version of Seven Major Upanisads: Kena, Isavasya, Prasna, Mundaka, Mandukya, Taittiriya and Katha Upanisads (With Original Text, Transliteration and Translation) / Venkataraman, Rama
277. Durga as Mahisasuramardini: A Dynamic Myth of Goddess / Aiyar, Indira S.
278. Durga Rahasya: A Key to the Eternal Feminine / Ranchan, Som
279. Durga: The Great Goddess / Nagar, Shantilal
280. Durga-Kosha / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
281. Durgasaptasati: Facets of Shri Chandi-Nava Durga (Mystic Glory of Devi Mahatmya) / Raina, Chaman Lal
282. Dwarakanatha: The Lord of Dwaraka / Vanamali
283. Early Brahmanical Cults and Associated Iconography / Sikri, Richa
284. Early Buddhism and the Bhagavadgita / Upadhyaya, K.N.
285. Early Hindu Civilisation / Dutt, R.C.
286. Early Hindu Civilisation / Ram, S. (Dr.)
287. Early Indian Religious Thought / Mehta, P.D.
288. Early Tales of Hinduism / Nivedita, S.
289. An Early Upanisadic Reader: With notes, glossary and an appendix of related Vedic texts / Hock, Hans Henrich
290. Eastern Spirituality for Modern Life: Exploring Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism and Tantra / Pond, David
291. Ecclesia Divina or A Selection of Hymns from The Four Vedas / Sarasvati, Bhumananda
292. Ecology and Religion: Ecological Concepts in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity and Sikhism / Narayan, Rajdeva & Kumar, Janardan (Eds.)
293. Ecology, Ethnicity and Identity: A Comparison of Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs / Suri, Sushma
294. Economic Ideas of the Hindus / Ram, S. & Kumar, R.
295. The Educational System of the Ancient Hindus / Das, Santosh Kumar
296. Educators of Ancient India / Pandey, Ram Shakal
297. Eight Minor Upanishads: Path to Liberation (Sanskrit text, Introduction, English translation & notes) / Pradeep
298. The Ekamra Puranam by Dr. Upendra Nath Dhal (Critical Edition)
299. Elements of Hindu Iconography; 2 Volumes (in 4 parts) / Rao, T.A. Gopinath
300. The Elephant-Lore of The Hindus: Elephant-Sport (Matanga-Lila) of Nila kantha / Edgerton, F.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)