Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Hinduism
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 108 Names of Shiva / Kumar, Vijaya
2. 108 Vishnu Temples: Architectural Splendour, Spiritual Bliss / Varghese, Avey
3. 112 Upanisads: An Exhaustive Introduction, Sanskrit text, English translation and index of verses; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L.; Bimani, O.N. & Trivedi, Bindiya (Eds.)
4. 366 Readings from Hinduism / Weyer, Robert Van De (Ed.)
5. The A to Z of Hinduism / Sullivan, Bruce M.
6. Abhinavagupta's Commentary on the Bhagavad Gita: Gitartha Samgraha (2nd Edition) / Marjanovic, Boris (Tr.)
7. Abhinavagupta's Hermeneutics of the Absolute Anuttaraprakriya: An Interpretation of his Paratrishika Vivarana / Baumer, Bettina
8. Adbhut Ramayana: Attributed to the Sage Valmiki / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
9. The Adhyatma Ramayana (Translated into English) / Nath, Lala Baij (Tr.)
10. Adhyatma Ramayana of Maharsi Vedavyasa: Sanskrit text with transliteration, English commentary alongwith explanatory notes, relevant appendices etc.; Commentary by Sri Ajai Kumar Chhawchharia; 2 Volumes
11. Adi Shakti: The Mother Goddess / Rao, D. Jagannatha
12. Adikashi se Varanasi tak (in Hindi) / Jaiswal, Vidula
13. Advaita Metaphysics: A Contemporary Perspective / Maitra, Tapti
14. The Advaita Tradition in Indian Philosophy: A Study of Advaita in Buddhism, Vedanta and Kashmira Shaivism / Sharma, Chandradhar
15. Advaitic Mysticism of Sankara / Ramamurty, A
16. Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India / Patil, Parimal G.
17. The Agama Encyclopaedia; 12 Volumes / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
18. Agama-Samvid / Jha, Kamlesh (Dr.)
19. The Agni Mahapuranam, 2 Volumes (Text and English Translation) / Dutt, M.N. (Tr.)
20. Agni Purana; 4 Volumes (Translated into English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
21. Agni: The Vedic Ritual of the Fire Altar; 2 Volumes (with 2 CDs) / Staal, Frits
22. Agnimahapuranam of Sri Vedavyasa: Sanskrit Text with English translation of M.N. Dutta; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
23. Agnipuran ki Ayurvediye Anusandhanatmak Sameeksha (in Hindi) / Pandey, Vivekanand
24. Agony of Draupadi / Malinee
25. Agra Red Fort is a Hindu Building / Oak, P.N.
26. The Aitareya Brahmanam of the Rigveda: Earliest Speculations of the Brahmans on the Meaning of the Sacrificial Prayers and on the Origin, Performance, and Sense of the Rites of the Vedic Religion; 2 Volumes / Haug, Martin (Tr.)
27. Ajitamahatantram: The Great Tantra of Ajita; 5 Volumes / Bhatt, N.R.; Filliozat, Jean & Filliozat, Pierre-Sylvain (Trs.)
28. Am I A Hindu? The Hinduism Primer / Viswanathan, Viswanathan
29. Among the Hindus: A Study of Hindu Festivals / Manohar, Lall R.
30. Ananda K. Coomaraswamy: Perception of the Vedas / Misra, Vidya Nivas (Ed.)
31. Ananda Ramayana: With an Introduction, Sanskrit Text and English Translation; 2 Volumes / Nagar, S.L. (Tr.)
32. Ancient Hindu Surgery: Surgical Instruments of the Hindus with A Comparative Study of the Surgical Instruments of the Greek, Roman, Arab and the Modern European Surgeons; 2 Volumes / Mukhopadhyaya, Girindranath
33. Ancient Indian Asceticism / Bhagat, M.G.
34. Ancient Indian Culture / Singh, P.
35. Ancient Indian Education: Brahmanical and Buddhist / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
36. Ancient Indian Tradition and Mythology: Mahapuranas translated into English; Volumes 1-75 edited by J.L. Shastri & G.P. Bhatt (To be published in Approx. 100 Volumes)
37. Antiquity of Hindoo Medicine / Royle, J.F.
38. Anu-Gita in the Mahabharata: Re-affirming Bhagavad-Gita's Message of Good-of-all / Agarwal, Satya P. & Agarwal, Urmila
39. The Aphorisms of Siva: The Siva Sutra with Bhaskara's Commentary, the Varttika / Dyczkowski, Mark S.G. (Tr.)
40. The Aphorisms of the Vedanta by Badarayana with the commentaries of Sankara Acharya and the Gloss of Govinda Ananda; 4 Volumes / Vidyaratana, Pandit Ram Narayana (Ed.)
41. Architecture of Bhoslas of Nagpur; 2 Volumes / Girhe, K.M. (Dr.)
42. The Architecture of the Hindus / Ram Raz (Ed.)
43. Ardhanarisvara in Art and Literature / Yadav, Neeta
44. The Argumentative Hindu: Essays by a Non-affiliated Orientalist / Elst, Koenraad
45. The Argumentative Indian: Writings on Indian Culture, History and Identity / Sen, Amartya
46. Arise Arjuna: Hinduism and the Modern World / Frawley, David (Vamadeva Shastri)
47. The Art and Science of Vedic Counseling / Frawley, David & Kshirsagar, Suhas
48. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
49. The Artful Universe: An Introduction to the Vedic Religious Imagination / Mahony, William K.
50. The Arts of Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen: Its Religious Belief's and Philosophy / Ross, Nancy Wilson
51. The Arts of India; 2 Volumes / Birdwood, George C.M.
52. Arunachal Pradesh: Rediscovering Hinduism in the Himalayas / Kaur, Jagdish
53. Arya Samaj Movement in South Africa / Naidoo, T.
54. The Aryans and After / Murti, Kashibhatta Satya
55. Ascetic Mysticism: Puranic Records of Shiva and Shakti / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
56. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
57. Asceticism in Ancient India: In Brahmanical, Buddhist, Jaina and Ajivika Societies: From the earliest times to the period of Sankaracharya / Chakraborty, Haripada
58. Asiatic Mythology: A Detailed Description and Explanation of the Mythologies of all the Great Nations of Asia / Hackin, Huart & et. al.
59. Aspects of Manuscript Studies: Veda, Classical Sanskrit Literature, Dharmasastra, Puranas and Manuscriptology / Wadekar, M.L.
60. The Asrama System: The History and Hermeneutics of a Religious Institution / Olivelle, Patrick
61. Astavakragita: The Song of the Self Supreme: The Classical text of Atmadvaita by Astavakra with an Introductory Essay, Sanskrit Text, English Translation, Annotation and Glossarial Index / Mukerjee, Radhakamal
62. Asvalayana-Srautsutram / Sharma, Gopalprasad (Dr.) (Ed.)
63. The Asvamedha: The Rite and its Logic / Kak, Subhash
64. Asvasastram (An illustrated book of Equinology): Edited with Introduction and Translation into English and Hindi by Dr. Sandeep Joshi
65. Asvins: The Twin Gods in Indian Mythology, Literature and Art / Jog, K.P.
66. At the Confluence of Two Rivers: Muslims and Hindus in South India / Assayag, Jackie
67. At the Feet of the Goddess: The Divine Feminine in Local Hindu Religion / Foulston, Lynn
68. The Atharvaveda (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Devi Chand
69. Atharvaveda (Saunaka) with The Pada-patha and Sayanacarya's commentary; 5 Volumes / Vishva Bandhu (Ed.)
70. Atharvaveda Samhita, edited by Vedamurti Taponistha Pandit Srirama Sharma Acharya; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit texts with Hindi translation)
71. Atharvaveda: Shaunkiya Samhita; 2 Volumes / Agnihotry, Prabhudayalu (Dr.) (Tr.)
72. Atharva-Veda-Samhita along with Sayanabhasya: Edited with Hindi translation by Pt. Ramswarooop Sharma Gaud, 8 Volumes
73. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Kandas 1-20 (Sanskrit text, introduction, notes and index of verses) / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
74. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Sanskrit text with English translation according to W.D. Whitney and Sayanabhasya, introduction, notes and index of verses; 3 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
75. Atharva-Veda-Samhita; 2 Volumes (Translated into English with Critical and Exegetical commentary) / Whitney, William Dwight
76. Atharvavediya Paippaladasamhita: The Paippalada-Samhita of the Atharvaveda, Critically edited from palmleaf manuscripts in the Oriya script discovered by Durgamohan Bhattacharyya and one Sarada manuscript, 4 Volumes (in Sanskrit) / Bhattacharya, Dipak (Prof.) (Ed.)
77. The Atman-Brahman in Ancient Buddhism / Bhattacharya, Kamaleswar
78. Aum-Pranava in Indian Tradition / Ranganath, S.
79. Autobiography of a Yogi / Yogananda, Paramahansa (1893-1952)
80. An Autobiography of an Indian Monk / Swami, Shri Purohit
81. Avtaras: The Incarnations: Being the Four Convention Lectures Delivered at Adyar, at the Twenty-fourth Anniversary of the Theosophical Society, December, 1899 / Basent, Annie
82. Ayodhya: The Dark Night: The Secret History of Rama's Appearance in Babri Masjid / Jha, Krishna & Jha, Dhirendra K.
83. Ayodhya: The Finale: Science verses Secularism in the Excavations Debate / Elst, Koenraad
84. Ayurveda or Hindu System of Medical Science
85. Badrinath and Kedarnath: The Dhaam of the Himalayas / Gupta, Subhadra Sen
86. Bahina Bai and Her Abhangas (Translated into English Verse with an introduction) / Bahadur, Krishna P.
87. The Bakhshali Manuscript: A Study in Medieval Mathematics (3 Parts, bound in 1) / Kaye, G.R.
88. Balambhatti: Being a Commentary by Balambhatta Payagunda on the Mitaksara of Sri Vijneswara on the Yajnavalkyasmrti; 3 Volumes / Gharpure, J.R. (Ed.)
89. Banaras (Varanasi): Cosmic Order, Sacred City, Hindu Traditions / Singh, Rana P.B. (Ed.)
90. Banaras Region: A Spiritual and Cultural Guide / Singh, Rana P.B. & Rana, Pravin S.
91. Banaras: City of Light / Eck, Diana L.
92. Bankimchandra Chattopadhyay's Srimadhagabadgita: Translation and Analysis / Harder, Hans (Tr.)
93. Benares - A World within a World: The Microcosm of Kashi Yesterday and Today / Lannoy, Richard
94. Benares Seen from Within / Lannoy, Richard
95. Benares: The Sacred City of the Hindus / Sherring, M.A.
96. Benares: The Sacred City: Sketches of Hindu Life and Religion / Havell, E.B.
97. Beyond Hindutva / Verma, S.L.
98. Bhagavad Gita / Gotshalk, Richard
99. The Bhagavad Gita / Gupt, Rajendra Pal (Ed.)
100. Bhagavad Gita / Johnston, Charles
101. Bhagavad Gita and Hinduism: What Everyone Should Know (With CD) / Shukla, Nilesh M.
102. The Bhagavad Gita for Daily Living; 3 Volumes / Easwaran, Eknath
103. Bhagavad Gita in 365 Days: The Spiritual Essence of the Gita / Jagtiani, Lata
104. The Bhagavad Gita: A Modern Interpretation: Detailed Commentary with Sanskrit Text ad Simple Easy-to-Follow Explanation Related to Present-Day Life / Verma, Dayanand
105. The Bhagavad Gita: A Sublime Hymn of Dialectics Composed by the Antique Sage Bard Vyasa / Guru, Nataraja (Tr.)
106. The Bhagavad Gita: A Transcreation of the Song Celestial / Jacobs, Alan
107. Bhagavad Gita: Beyond the Religions / Mukerjee, Radhakamal (1889-1968)
108. Bhagavad Gita: The Sacred Scripture of India with Facing-page Commentary that Brings the Text to Life for You / Swami, Shri Purohit (Tr.)
109. Bhagavad Gita: The Song Divine / Woodham, Carl E.
110. The Bhagavad Gita: The Song of God / Prasad, Ramananda
111. A Bhagavad Gita: With Sanskrit text with English translation, general meaning of each verse and commentary in English containing essence of the Sanskrit commentaries of Sri Sankara, Sri Ramanujacarya, Sri Madhvacarya, Sri Sridhara and Raghavendra Swami / Kuppuswami, A.
112. Bhagavad Gita; 2 Volumes (Bound in one) / Edgerton, Franklin
113. The Bhagavadagita / Telang, Kashinath Trimbak
114. The Bhagavadgita (Translated into English Verse) / Thadani, N.V. (Tr.)
115. Bhagavadgita with the commentary of Sankaracarya / Swami Gambhirananda (Tr.)
116. The Bhagavadgita with the Sanatsujatiya and Anugita / Telang, K.T. (Tr.)
117. Bhagavad-Gita: A New Exposition in a Broader Spectrum / Panda, N.C.
118. Bhagavad-Gita: Combined with his Essays on the Gita / Judge, William Quan
119. The Bhagavad-Gita: With English translation and commentary / Hill, W. Douglas P.
120. The Bhagavata Purana: Translated into English and annotated by Dr. Ganesh Vasudeo Tagare; 5 Volumes / Shastri, J.L. (Ed.)
121. Bhagawatam / Pandey, Girish
122. Bhagvad Geeta: Drops of Nectar / Bali, R.K.N.
123. Bhajagovindam (Sanskrit, English and Hindi Commentaries) / Amma, S. Geethamani & Sobhna, S.
124. Bhajnaamriti / Singh, Charusheel & Sharma, M.P.
125. The Bhakti Cult in Ancient India / Goswami, Bhagavat Kumar
126. Bhakti Ratnavali: A Book of Devotion / Pathak, Pranabananda
127. A Bhakti Sect of Vallabhacarya / Barz, Richard
128. Bhakti: Pathway to God: The Way of Love Union with God and Universal Brotherhood in Hinduism and Christianity / Acharya, Kala; Namjoshi, Lalita & Zanghi, Giuseppe (Eds.)
129. The Bhaktirasamrtasindhu of Rupa Gosvamin (2 Parts bound in 1) / Haberman, David L. (Tr.)
130. Bhaktisutras of Narada / Sinha, Nandlal (Tr.)
131. Bhamati and Vivarana Schools of Advaita Vedanta: A Critical Approach / Roodurmun, Pulasth Soobah
132. Bhanu Bhakta Ramayana (Nepalese) (with text an English translation) / Nagar, Shantilal
133. Bhattadipika; 6 Volumes / Sastri, S. Subrahmanyam (Ed.)
134. Bhavabhuti's Uttararamacaritam (With Sanskrit commentary, English translation, critical and explanatory notes) / Roy, Saradaranjan
135. Bhavanopanishad: Text with Translation and Explanation (2nd Edition) / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
136. Bhoga Karika of Sadyojyoti: With the Commentary of Aghora Siva / Borody, Wayne A.
137. Bhrigu Sutram by Sage Bhrigu: An Ancient Gem of Hindu Predictive Astrology (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Kapoor, Gouri Shankar (Dr.) (Tr. & Comm.)
138. Bilvapatra: Treasures of Indian Art: Dr. N.P. Joshi Felicitation Volume / Tiwari, M.N.P. & Giri, Kamal (Profs.)
139. Biographical Dictionary of Ancient Indian Rsis: Based on Vedas Upanisads Epics and Puranas; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shantilal
140. BJP and the Evolution of Hindu Nationalism: From Periphery to Centre / Ghosh, Partha S.
141. Blissful Experience Bhakti: Quintessence of Indian Philisophy / Sribhashyam, T.K. & Sheshadri, Alamelu
142. Blooming in the Open / Chaitanya, Sudheendra
143. Book of Daily Prayer for All: Meditation on Siva-Sakti / Das, Srikrishna
144. The Book of Ganesha / Grewal, Royina
145. Book of Hindu Festivals and Ceremonies / Bahadur, O.L.
146. The Book of Hindu Imagery: Gods Manifestations and Their Meaning / Jansen, Eva Rudy
147. The Book of Krishna / Varma, Pavan K.
148. The Book of Shiva / Gokhale, Namita
149. The Book of Vishnu / Krishna, Nanditha
150. The Brahma Kumaris as a 'Reflexive Tradition': Responding to Late Modernity / Walliss, John
151. Brahma Purana; 4 Volumes (Translated into English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
152. The Brahma Sutra / Tattvabhusan, Sitanath
153. The Brahma Vaivarta Purana; 2 Volumes / Sen, R.N.
154. Brahma: The Creator / Nagar, Shantilal
155. Brahman and Person: Essays by Richard De Smet / Coelho, Ivo (Ed.)
156. Brahmanas in Ancient India: A Study in the Roles of the Brahmana Class from 200 BC to AD 500 / Upadhyay, Govind Prasad
157. Brahmanas of South India / Rao, Nagendra (Dr.)
158. Brahmanda Purana; 5 Volumes (Translated into English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
159. The Brahmanical and Buddhist Gods and Goddesses in Himachal Pradesh / Hazra, Kanai Lal
160. Brahmanical Gods in Burma: Indian Art and Iconography / Ray, Nihar Ranjan
161. Brahmanism, Jainism and Buddhism in Andhra Desa / Arundhati, P.
162. The Brahmasutra: The Philosophy of God-Realisation / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
163. Brahmavaivarta Purana: Brahma-Prakrti and Ganapati Khanda and Sri Krsna-Janma-Khandam; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
164. Brahmavaivartta-Purana (Vyasa); 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
165. Brahma-Yoga of the Gita / Date, V.H.
166. Breaking Boundaries with the Goddess: New Directions in the Study of Saktism / Humes, Cynthia Ann & McDermott, Rachel Fell
167. The Brhad-Devata attributed to Saunaka: A Summary of the Deities and Myths of the Rgveda (English Translation with Sanskrit Text) / Macdonell, A.A.
168. Buddhism and Hinduism / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
169. Buddhism vs Hinduism / Mangla, Dharam Vir
170. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India / Vashishth, Suraj
171. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
172. Buddhist Goddess Parnasabari and Hindu Goddess Sitala: A Comparative Study of Remedial Deities / Das, Saheli & Roy, Paramita
173. The Buddhist Ramayana Phra Lak Phra Lam (Original Text Translation and Critical Study) Translation in English from Laotian Language (2 Volumes in 4 Parts) / Sahai, Sachchidanand
174. The Buddhist Visnu: Religious Transformation, Politics, and Culture / Holt, John Clifford
175. Buddhists, Brahmins, and Belief: Epistemology in South Asian Philosophy of Religion / Arnold, Dan
176. Burmese Ramayana: A Comparative Study with South-west Asian Ramayanas and English Translation of the Original Palm Leaf Manuscript in Burmese Language in 1233 year of Burmese Era (1871 A.D.) / Toru, Ohno
177. Canakyaniti: With Hindi and English translation by Satya Vrat Shastri
178. Catholic Ashrams: Adpoting and Adapting Hindu Dharma / Goel, Sita Ram
179. Causality and its Application: Samkhya, Bauddha and Nyaya / Shaw, J.L.
180. Celebrating Krishna / Goswami, Shrivatsa
181. The Central Philosophy of The Rgveda: The Concept of Divine / Ramamurty, A.
182. The Chaitanya Movement: A Study of Vaishnavism in Bengal / Kennedy, Melville T.
183. Chalukyas of Kalyans: A Study of Religious Conditions / Hiremath, Vishwanath R.
184. Chandogya Upanisad: Translation with and Extensive Commentary by Swami Muni Narayana Prasad (with the original text in Sanskrit and Roman transliteration)
185. Change and Continuity in Indian Sufism / Dahnhardt, Thomas
186. Charming Krishna: Madhurastakam by Sri Vallabhacarya / Priya, Rozalia Radhika
187. Chidambaram: Home of Nataraja / Nanda, Vivek & Michell, George (Eds.)
188. Chinese Religion through Hindu Eyes: A Study in the Tendencies of Asiatic Mentality / Sarkar, Benoy Kumar
189. Chinnamasta: The Aweful Buddhist and Hindu Tantric Goddess / Benard, Elisabeth Anne
190. A Christian Response to the Hindu Philosophical Systems by Nehemiah Nilakantha Sastri Goreh / Aleaz, K.P.
191. Christianity For Hindus / Sharma, Arvind
192. Christianity in Ceylon: Its Introduction and Progress Under the Portuguese, the Dutch, the British and American Missions with an historical sketch of the Brahmanical and Buddhist Superstitions / Tennent, Sir James Emerson
193. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
194. A Classical Dictionary of Hindu Mythology and Religion, Geography, History and Literature / Dowson, John
195. A Classical Dictionary of India: Illustrative of the Mythology, Philosophy, Literature, Antiquities, Arts, Manners, Customs &c. of the Hindus / Garrett, John
196. Classical Hindu Mythology: A Reader in the Sanskrit Puranas / Dimmitt, Cornelia & Buttenen, J.A.B. Van (Eds.)
197. Classical Indian Ethical Thought: A Philosophical Study of Hindu, Jaina and Bauddha Morals / Tiwari, Kedar Nath
198. Classical Samkhya: A Critical Study / Sen Gupta, Anima
199. Classical Samkhya: An Interpretation of its History and Meaning / Larson, Gerald James
200. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
201. Companion Encyclopaedia of Hindu Philosophy / Kapoor, Subodh (Ed.)
202. Compendium on Ganesha: Ganesha Kosa / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
203. Complete Works of Goswami Tulsidas; 6 Volumes (Translated into English) / Bahadur, S.P. (Tr.)
204. The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda; 9 Volumes / Vivekananda, Swami
205. The Concept of Dharma in Valmiki Ramayana / Khan, Benjamin
206. The Concept of Rajadharma / Michael (Dr.)
207. The Concept of Sarasvati (In Vedic, Epic and Puranic Literature) Part 1 / Airi, Raghunath (Dr.)
208. Concept of Untouchability in Dharmashastra / Kashyap, Shashi
209. The Concept of VAC in the Vedic Literature / Pingle, Pratibha M.
210. Concepts of Reason and Intuition: With special reference to Sri Aurobindo, K.C. Bhattacharyya and S. Radhakrishnan / Sinha, Ramesh Chandra
211. Concise Classified Dictionary of Hinduism; 6 Volumes / Soundara Rajan, K.V.
212. Concordance to Principal Upanisads and Bhagavadgita / Jacob, G.A. (Ed.)
213. Conservation of Manuscripts / Bisht, A.S.
214. Contemporary Hinduism: A Quest for Identity / Singh, R.P.
215. Contemporary Religious Movement in India: Vis-a-vis Ramakrishna Movement / Ananda, G.
216. Contours of Hindu Rashtra: Hindutva, Sangh Parivar and Contemporary Politics / Puniyani, Ram
217. Cosmic Love and Human Apathy: Swami Vivekanands Restatement of Religion / Sharma, Jyotirmaya
218. The Cosmic Play of Power: Goddess, Tantra and Women / Gupta, Sanjukta
219. The Cosmology of the Bhagavata Purana: Mysteries of the Sacred Universe / Thompson, Richard L.
220. A Critical Edition of the Brahmasutras: Sanskrit text with translation into English, critical analysis and notes with Sankaracaryas commentary Sarirakamimamsabhasya (3 Volumes) / Bapat, Shailaja
221. Critical Perspectives on the Mahabharata / Parmar, Arjunsinh K.
222. Critical Perspectives on the Ramayana / Dodiya, Jaydipsinh K. (Ed.)
223. A Critical Study of Hinduism / Chennakesavan, Sarasvati
224. Critical Word Index to the Bhavavadgita / Divanji, Prahlad C.
225. A Critique of Vedanta / Rajagopal, L.V.
226. The Crown of Hinduism / Farquhar, J.N.
227. The Cult of Jagannatha: Myths and Rituals / Silva, Jose Carlos Gomes da
228. Cult of Siva / Biswal, Bansidhar
229. Cult. of Vinayaka / Nagar, Shanti Lal
230. Cultural and Religious Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
231. Curse as a Motif in the Mahabharata / Ramankutty, P.V. (Dr.)
232. Cyclic Tables of Hindu and Mahomedan Chronology: Regarding the History of the Telugu and Kannadi Countries / Brown, Charles Philip
233. The Daily Evening and Morning Offering: Agnihotra According to the Brahmanas / Bodewitz, H.W.
234. The Daily Practice of the Hindus: Containing the Morning and Mid Day Duties / Vasu, S.C.
235. Dalit Hindu Narratives: In Honour of Professor Alladi Uma / Manohar, D. Murali
236. Dance of Divine Love: India's Classic Sacred Love Story. The Rasa Lila of Krishna / Schweig, Graham M.
237. The Dance of Shiva: Fourteen Indian Essays / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
238. The Dance of Siva: Religion, Art and Poetry in South India / Smith, David
239. Dancing with Siva: Hinduism's Contemporary Catechism / Subramuniyaswami, Satguru Sivaya
240. Dardistan: In 1866, 1886 and 1893 / Leitner, G.W.
241. Dasamahavidya-Mimamsa / Rakesh, Vishnu Datta (Prof.) (Dr.)
242. Dasavatara: The Ten Incarnations of Vishnu / Ashok, V.
243. Dattatreya: The Immortal Guru, Yogin and Avatara: A Study of the Transformative and Inclusive Character of a Multi-Faceted Hindu Deity / Rigopoulos, Antonio
244. Dattatreya's Songs of the Avadhut: An English Translation of the Avadhut Gita (With Sanskrit Transliteration) - A Classic of Mystical Literature book / Abhayananda, S.
245. Decolonizing the Hindu Mind / Elst, Koenraad
246. Defence of Hindu Society / Goel, Sita Ram
247. A Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Manuscripts in the Government Collection; 10 Volumes in 11 Parts / Shastri, Mahamahopadhyaya Haraprasad
248. Devalasmrti Reconstruction (Critical Study); 2 Volumes / Wadekar, M.L. (Dr.)
249. Devata: The Hindu Gods by A Recluse of Vindhyachala / Basu, B.D. (Ed.)
250. The Development of Hindu Iconography / Banerjea, Jitendra Nath
251. Development of Iconography in Pre-Gupta Vanga / Basu, Sakti Kali
252. Development of Mysticism in Kashmir / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
253. Devi Mahabhagavata Puranam (Text with English translation and index) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Ed. & Tr.)
254. Devi: The Devi Bhagavatam Retold / Menon, Ramesh
255. Devi-Mahatmya: The Glory of Goddess; Sanskrit Text with commentary in English and Hindi by Dr. Manoj K. Thakur
256. Devimahatmyam: In Praise of the Goddess / Kali, Devadatta (Tr. & Comm.)
257. The Devotional Poems of Mirabai (Translated with introduction and notes) / Alston, A.J. (Tr.)
258. Dhammapadapali and Suttanipata, translated by F. Max Muller and V. Fausboll (Pali Text with English Translation) (2 parts bound in 1)
259. Dharma in Early Brahmanic, Buddhist and Jain Traditions / Sekhar, Vincent
260. Dharma Patanjala: A Saiva Scripture from Ancient Java (Studied in the Light of Related Old Javanese and Sanskrit Texts) / Acri, Andrea
261. The Dharmasastra: An Introductory Analysis / Swain, Brajakishore
262. Dictionary of Bhakti: North-Indian Bhakti Texts into Khari Boli Hindi and English; 3 Volumes / Callewaert, Winand M. & Sharma, Swapna
263. A Dictionary of Buddhist and Hindu Iconography: Illustrated: Objects, Devices, Concepts, Rites and Related Terms / Bunce, Fredrick W.
264. Dictionary of Hindu Gods and Goddesses / Iyengar, T.R.R.
265. A Dictionary of Hindu Names / Dogra, Ramesh C. & Dogra, Urmila
266. A Dictionary of Hinduism: Its Mythology, Folklore and Development 1500 B.C.-A.D. 1500 / Margaret & Stutley, James
267. Dictionary of Indian Epics / Rengarajan, T.
268. Dictionary of Vaisnavism / Rengarajan, T. (Dr.)
269. Dictionary of Vedas / Rengarajan, T. (Dr.)
270. Dictionary on Indian Religions; 2 Volumes / Rengarajan, T.
271. A Discourse on Bengal Vaisnavism / Acharjee, Ranjit Kumar
272. Discovery of Sanskrit Treasures (7 Volumes) / Shastri, Satya Vrat (Prof.) (Dr.)
273. The Disguises of the Demon: The Development of the Yaksa in Hinduism and Buddhism / Sutherland, Gail Hinich
274. Dissolution of Hindu Marriage in Transition: A Quest for Better Future / Jayalakshmi, G.
275. The Divine Dialogue: Bhagavad Gita in English Poetry / Yadav, Surendra Singh
276. Divine Player: A Study of Krsna Lila / Kinsley, David R.
277. The Divine Songs of Sage Poet Ramprasad / Banerjee, Shyamal
278. The Divinity of Krishna / Sheth, Noel S.J.
279. Doctrine of Hindu Philosophy: Comprising the Nyaya, the Sankhya, the Vedant to Which is Added a Discussion of the Authority of the Vedas / Banerjea, K.M.
280. Dominant's Encyclopedia of Movers & Shakers: Saints Sages & Spirituals / Bennice, Warren G.; Seally, Peter & Menon, Meenakshi (Eds.)
281. Dramatic Version of Seven Major Upanisads: Kena, Isavasya, Prasna, Mundaka, Mandukya, Taittiriya and Katha Upanisads (With Original Text, Transliteration and Translation) / Venkataraman, Rama
282. Durga as Mahisasuramardini: A Dynamic Myth of Goddess / Aiyar, Indira S.
283. Durga Rahasya: A Key to the Eternal Feminine / Ranchan, Som
284. Durga: The Great Goddess / Nagar, Shantilal
285. Durga-Kosha / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
286. Durgasaptasati: Facets of Shri Chandi-Nava Durga (Mystic Glory of Devi Mahatmya) / Raina, Chaman Lal
287. Dwarakanatha: The Lord of Dwaraka / Vanamali
288. Early Brahmanical Cults and Associated Iconography / Sikri, Richa
289. Early Buddhism and the Bhagavadgita / Upadhyaya, K.N.
290. Early Hindu Civilisation / Dutt, R.C.
291. Early Hindu Civilisation / Ram, S. (Dr.)
292. Early Indian Religious Thought / Mehta, P.D.
293. Early Tales of Hinduism / Nivedita, S.
294. An Early Upanisadic Reader: With notes, glossary and an appendix of related Vedic texts / Hock, Hans Henrich
295. Eastern Spirituality for Modern Life: Exploring Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism and Tantra / Pond, David
296. Ecclesia Divina or A Selection of Hymns from The Four Vedas / Sarasvati, Bhumananda
297. Ecology and Religion: Ecological Concepts in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity and Sikhism / Narayan, Rajdeva & Kumar, Janardan (Eds.)
298. Ecology, Ethnicity and Identity: A Comparison of Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs / Suri, Sushma
299. Economic Ideas of the Hindus / Ram, S. & Kumar, R.
300. The Educational System of the Ancient Hindus / Das, Santosh Kumar
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)