Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Arts and Architecture
Displaying 301 - 600
301. Brahmanical Temple Art and Architecture in Hadoti / Dhaka, Ambika (Dr.)
302. Brhadisvara Temple: Form and Meaning / Nagaswamy, R.
303. Bridal Durries of India / Shankar, Ann & Housego, Jenney
304. Bronze Treasure of the National Museum / Dawson, J.E.
305. Buddha in Paradise: A Celebration in Himalayan Art / Mullin, Glenn H. & Stoddard, Heather
306. Buddhism: Art and Values: A Collection of Research Papers and Keynote Addresses on the Evolution of Buddhist Art and Thought Across the Lands of Asia / Lokesh Chandra
307. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India / Vashishth, Suraj
308. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
309. Buddhist Antiquities of Nubra Valley / Agrawal, R.C.
310. The Buddhist Architecture in Andhra / Das, D. Jitendra
311. Buddhist Art and Antiquities of Himachal Pradesh (Upto 8th Century A.D.) / Handa, O.C.
312. Buddhist Art in Tibet: New Insights on Ancient Treasures: A Study of Paintings and Sculptures from 8th to 18th century / Henss, Michael
313. The Buddhist Art of Gandhara: The Story of the Early School: Its Birth, Growth and Decline / Marshall, Sir John
314. Buddhist Art: Objects in the Museums of West Bengal / Chakrabarti, Saktirani
315. Buddhist Bronzes From Sirpur / Sharma, A.K. & Singh, Prabhat Kumar
316. Buddhist Bronzes of Odisha: A Study in Context of the Evolution of Buddhist Deities / Mohapatra, Sagarika
317. Buddhist Cave Temples of Ancient India / Lama, G.K.
318. Buddhist Cave Temples of India / Wouchop, R.S.
319. Buddhist Caves of Western India: Forms and Patronage / Alone, Y.S.
320. The Buddhist Diet Book / Holloway, L.C.
321. Buddhist Heritage of Odisha / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
322. Buddhist Iconography in Bihar (A.D. 600-1200) / Mishra, Jayadeva
323. Buddhist Iconography of Northern Bactria / Abdullaev, Kazim
324. Buddhist Iconography: Sambhota Series II
325. Buddhist Iconography; 2 Volumes (bound in one) (Compact Edition) / Lokesh Chandra
326. Buddhist Masters Milarepa: The Tibetan Poet-Mystic and His Songs / Bansal, Sunita Pant
327. Buddhist Monastic Architecture in Sri Lanka: The Woodland Shrines / Seneviratna, Anuradha & et. al.
328. Buddhist Monuments of China and South-East India (Rare Book) / Sharma, I.K.
329. Buddhist Monuments of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
330. Buddhist Monuments: Their Role in the Development of Tourism in Andhra Pradesh / Kumari, J. Krishna
331. Buddhist Paintings of Tun-Huang in the National Museum, New Delhi / Lokesh Chandra & Nirmala Sharma
332. Buddhist Peace Recipes / Pant, Pushpesh
333. Buddhist Remains from Haryana / Handa, Devendra
334. Buddhist Scriptures: A World Heritage Site / Thomas, E.J.
335. Buddhist Sculptures and Monuments
336. Buddhist Sculptures in Tibet; 2 Volumes / Schroeder, Ulrich von
337. Buddhist Sites and Shrines in India: History, Art and Architecture / Ahir, D.C.
338. Buddhist Stupas in South Asia / Singh, Sumit
339. Buddhist Tales of Kashmir in Tibetan Woodcuts: Narthang Series of the Woodcuts of Ksemendras Avadana-kalpalata / Rani, Sharda (Dr.) (Ed.) (Mrs. Lokesh Chandra)
340. Buddhist Textiles of Laos, Lan Na and the Isan: The Iconography of Design Elements / Bunce, Fredrick W.
341. Buddhist-Art, History and Culture: Essays by Prof L M Joshi / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
342. Bull in Early Indian Art / Jha, Bhogendra
343. Bundelkhand Ki Murtikala / Verma, Mahendra (Dr.)
344. Bundelkhand Ki Vastukala / Verma, Mahendra
345. Bundelkhand Paintings: Orchha, Chatarpur and Gwalior / Saxena, Madhu
346. Bundi School of Painting / Sodhi, Jiwan
347. Bundi: The City of Painted Walls / Agarawala, R.A.
348. Byzantine and Romanesque Architecture; 2 Volumes / Jackson, T.G.
349. Call of the Real: Contemporary Indian Artists from Bengal / Sinha, Modhurima
350. Calukya Architecture: Medieval Temples of Northern Karnataka Built during the Rule of the Calukya of Kalyana and thereafter, AD 1000-1300; 3 Volumes / Foekema, Gerard
351. Candi in Art & Iconography / Mukhopadhayay, Somnath
352. Care and Administration of Heritage Monuments in India: 1784-1904 / Pant, Dhirendra Kumar
353. Careers in Textile and Fashion Designing / Luther, C.
354. Carr Stephen: The Archaeology and Monumental Remains of Delhi / Pande, B.M.
355. Carved Wooden Pillars at Shri Swaminarayan Temple, Ahmedabad: A Testimony to the First War of Indian Independence / Chauhan, Onkar
356. A Catalogue of Arms & Armours in Bharat Kala Bhavan / Pant, G.N. & et. al.
357. Catalogue of Manuscripts on Performing Arts (Music, Dance and Drama) / Gupta, Kaushalya (Compiler)
358. Catalogue of Wall Paintings in Central Asia and Sistan / Aurel Stein & et. al.
359. Caturdandiprakasika of Venkatamakhin; 2 Volumes / Sathyanarayana, R. (Ed. & Tr.)
360. Catussastikala-Vaijayantimala: Garland of Sixty-Four Arts / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
361. Cave Temples of Ajanta and Ellora / Qureshi, Dulari (Dr.)
362. Cave Temples of Pandya Country: Art & Ritual / Latha, V.
363. Celebrating Chandigarh / Takhar, Jaspreet (Ed.)
364. Celebrating Krishna / Goswami, Shrivatsa
365. A Celebration of Love: The Romantic Heroines in the Indian Arts / Dehejia, Harsha V. (Ed.)
366. Census of India 2001: Temples of Tamil Nadu: Kancheepuram District / Chandramouli, C. (Dr.)
367. Census of India 2001: Temples of Tamil Nadu: Thoothukkudi District / Chandramouli, C. (Dr.)
368. Central Asian Art: New Revelations from Xinjiang / Banerjee, P.
369. Centre of Pahari Paintings / Singh, Chandramani
370. Centres for the Promotion of Indian Music / Sharma, Lovely (Dr.)
371. A Century of Indian Tennis / Datta, P.K.
372. Chalcolithic Pottery Paintings (With special reference to Central India and Deccan) / Datta, Veena
373. Chalukya Temples of Andhradesa / Prasad B. Rajendra
374. The Chambal Valley: A Heritage Treasure / Willis, Michael; Maroo, Pukhraj & Misra, Om Prakash
375. Chandigarh's Le Corbusier: The Struggle for Modernity in Postcolonial India / Prakash, Vikramaditya
376. Changing Trends in Apparel Industry / Kaplan, N.S.
377. Chanted Narratives: The Living 'Katha-Vachana' Tradition / Kaushal, Molly (Ed.)
378. Charming Krishna: Madhurastakam by Sri Vallabhacarya / Priya, Rozalia Radhika
379. Chennai, Not Madras: Perspectives on the City / Venkatachalapathy, A.R. & Aravindan, Ramu
380. Chhattisgarh Rediscovered: Vedantic Approaches to Folklore / Shukla, H.L.
381. Chitra / Tagore, Rabindranath
382. Chitra-Pothi: Illustrated Palm-Leaf Manuscripts from Orissa / Das, J.P.
383. Chittorgadh Kirtti-Stambha of Maharana Kumbha: The Idea & The Form 1440-60 A.D. / Nath, R.
384. Chola Migrations: Krishen Khanna / Lynton, Norbert
385. Christian and Oriental Philosophy of Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
386. Christian Themes in Indian Art: From the Mogul Times Till Today / Amaladass, Anand & Lowner, Gudrun
387. Christianity in Indian Dance Forms / Barboza, Francis Peter
388. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
389. Chronology of Mewar Paintings / Andhare, Shridhar
390. Chutneys Pickles and Preserves / Sarup, Madhu
391. The Cinema of Satyajit Ray: Between Tradition Modernity / Cooper, Darius
392. The Citrakarmasastra ascribed to Manjusri: Being Volume II of Vastuvidyasastra (Edited with an Introduction and an English translation) / Marasinghe, E.W. (Ed. & Tr.)
393. The City Palace Museum Udaipur: Paintings of Mewar Court Life / Topsfield, Andrew
394. The Civilizations of the East: An Indepth Study of Asiatic Arts and Cultures from the Earliest Times to the Dawn of Modern Era; 4 Volumes / Grousset, Rene
395. Classical Dances of India / Biswas, Deepika
396. Classical Dances of South India / Narayan, Shovana
397. Classical Indian Sculpture (300 B.C. to A.D. 500) / Kar, Chintamoni
398. The Classical Music of North India: The Music of the Baba Allauddin Gharana as Taught by Ali Akbar Khan at the Ali Akbar College of Music; Vol.1: The First Year Study / Khan, Ali Akbar (Gen. Ed.)
399. Classical Musical Instruments / Kasliwal, Suneera (Dr.)
400. Coaching Football Professionals / Mal, Biru
401. Coaching Successfully Basketball / Thani, Yograj
402. Coaching Successfully Billiards / Roberts, John
403. Coaching Successfully Cricket / Rachna
404. Coaching Successfully Diving / Hobden, F.W.
405. Coaching Successfully Football / Thani, Yograj
406. Coaching Successfully Hockey / Thani, Yograj
407. Coaching Successfully Judo / Harrison, E.J.
408. Coaching Successfully Jumping / Thani, Yograj
409. Coaching Successfully Running / Thani, Yograj
410. Coaching Successfully Sprinting / Thani, Yograj
411. Coaching Successfully Swimming / Kumar, Naveen
412. Coaching Successfully Tennis / Dewhurst, Evelyn
413. Coaching Successfully Throwing / Thani, Yograj
414. Coaching Successfully Volleyball / Saggar, S.K.
415. Coaching Successfully Weight Training / Thani, Yograj
416. Coaching Successfully Wrestling / Rao, Sir Gangadhar & et. al.
417. Coastal Archaeology of Western India (With special reference to Goa) / Nambirajan, M.
418. Coastal Tourism and Environment / Kumar, Ravi Bhushan
419. Cocktails and Mocktails / Arora, R.K.
420. Coins of Jahangir: Creations of a Numismatist / Liddle, Andrew V.
421. Colour Decoration in Mughal Architecture (India and Pakistan) / Nath, R.
422. Colours of a Desert Land: Rajasthan / Sahai, Surendra
423. Commenwealth Games: Peeping Through History / Singh, Laxman
424. Commonwealth Games: Glimpses of Host Cities / Singh, Laxman
425. Commonwealth Games: Glorious Journey from Hamilton to New Delhi; 3 Volumes / Kapoor, Ramesh
426. Companion to North Indian Classical Music / Chib, Satyendra K. Sen
427. Comparative Aesthetics: East and West / Chaudhary, Angraj (Prof.)
428. A Comparative Evolution of Music in India and the West / Sharma, Swatantra
429. Complete Book of Athletics / Kumar, Narendera
430. Complete Book of Badminton / Rana, Naresh
431. Complete Book of Base Ball / Kumar, Narendera
432. Complete Book of Basketball / Kumar, Narendera
433. Complete Book of Boxing / Kumar, Narendera
434. Complete Book of Cricket / Kumar, Narendera
435. Complete Book of Golf / Kumar, Narendera
436. Complete Book of Hockey / Sharma, Anupam
437. Complete Book of Lawn Tennis / Kumar, Narendera
438. Complete Book of Martial Arts / Sharma, Anupam
439. Complete Book of Pool and Billiards / Rana, Naresh
440. Complete Book of Rugby / Kumar, Narendera
441. Complete Book of Soccer / Kumar, Narendera
442. Complete Book of Swimming / Kumar, Narendera
443. Complete Book of Table Tennis / Gulati, Vipin
444. Complete Book of Volleyball / Gulati, Vipin
445. A Complete Book on Mughal Architecture History / Ansari, Amir
446. The Complete Book on Textile Processing and Silk Reeling Technology / Panda, H.
447. A Complete Guide to Fashion Technology / Davis, Jenny
448. The Complete Guide to Feng Shui / Lin, Henry B.
449. A Complete Guide to Hoysala Temples / Foekema, Gerard
450. The Complete Technology Book on Snakck Foods / Panda, Himadri
451. Complete Technology Book on Textile Processing with Effluents Treatment
452. The Complete Technology Book on Textile Spinning, Weaving, Finishing & Printing
453. Composition in Instrumental Music (Tradition and New Creation) / Mahajan, Anupam
454. Compositional Froms of Hindustani Music: A Journey / Chandorkar, Vijaya
455. Compositions in Instrumental Music: Tradition and New Creation / Mahajan, Anupam
456. Compositions in Ragas of Similar Notes in Hindustani Music / Nagpal, Alka (Dr.)
457. Computer Application in Indian Epigraphy; 3 Volumes / Dayalan, D.
458. The Concept of Dance in Classical Sanskrit Literature / Hegde, G.S.
459. Concept of Environment in Ancient Art and Architecture / Singh, A.P. (Dr.)
460. The Concept of Rasa: With special reference to Abhinavagupta / Pande, S.P. (Ed.)
461. Concept of Space in Traditional Indian Architecture / Pandya, Yatin
462. Concept of Stridhana in Northern India / Narang, B.S.
463. Concise Encyclopaedia of Olympics / Mustaquim, M. & Zaidi, F.
464. A Concise History of Modern Architecture in India / Lang, Jon
465. Condemnation and Appreciation of Arts / Bhattacharya, Debashree (Dr.)
466. Conservation of Buddhist Monuments in Central India / Agrawal, R.C.
467. Conservation of Indian Miniatures and Illustrated Manuscripts / Bisht, A.S.
468. Conservation of Rock Art / Malla, Bansi Lal
469. Conservation Science / Bisht, A.S.
470. Contemporary Art in India: A Perspective / Mago, Pran Nath
471. Contemporary Earth Design: A Feng Shui Anthology / Lin, Jami
472. Contemporary Indian Art Other Realities / Dalmia, Yashodhara (Ed.)
473. Contribution of Andhra Epigraphy to Temple Architecture / Reddy, A.K.V.S.
474. Contributions of Saints and Seers to the Music of India; 2 Volumes / Sathianathan, Shantsheela
475. Coronation of Shiva: Rediscovering Masrur Temple / Singh, N.K. (Prof.)
476. The Cosmic Embrace: An Illustrated Guide to Sacred Sex / Stevens, John
477. Cosmic Science of Vaastu / Sahasrabudge, N.H. & Sahasrabudhe, Gautami
478. Costume Designing / Gupta, Parul
479. The Costume of Hindostan / Solvyns, Balt.
480. Costume, Coiffure and Ornaments in the Temple Sculpture of Northern Andhra / Padma, B. Sree
481. Costume, Textiles and Jewellery of India: Traditions in Rajasthan / Bhandari, Vandana
482. Costumes and Ornaments of Chamba / Sharma, Kamal Prashad & Sethi, Surinder Mohan
483. Costumes of the Rulers of Mewar / Mathur, Pushpa
484. Cotton Textiles and Corporate Buyers in Cottonopolis: A Study of Purchases and Prices in Gujarat 1600-1800 / Hariharan, Shantha
485. Cotton Weaving Designing / Taylor, J.T.
486. Cotton: History, Species, Varieties, Eorphology, Breeding, Culture, Diseases, Marketing and Uses / Brown, H.B.
487. Court Painting in Rajasthan / Topsfield, Andrew (Ed.)
488. The Courtly Cuisine: Kayastha Kitchens through India / Mathur, Preeta
489. Craft Artisans in Urban Informal Sector / Mohanty, Rabindra K.
490. Crafting Traditions: Documenting Trades & Crafts in Early 19th Century North India / Yahya, Ghulam
491. Crafts and Craftsmen / Mathur, K.
492. Crafts Atlas of India / Jaitly, Jaya
493. Crafts of India: Handmade in India / Ranjan, Aditi & Ranjan, M.P. (Eds.)
494. Crafts of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh / Jaitly, Jaya (Ed.)
495. Creative Art in Modern India; 2 Volumes / Parimoo, Ratan (Prof.)
496. Creative Carving of Fruits and Vegetables / Sihota, Kikky
497. Cricket / Goyal, Subhash K.
498. Cricket Coaching Manual / Arora, Monika
499. Cricket War Plus Shooting / Wadhwaney, K.R. Wadhwaney
500. Crime Films / Leitch, Thomas
501. A Critical Study of Sangita Makaranda of Narada / Lakshmi, M. Vijay (Dr.) (Mrs.)
502. Crossess: Christian and Otherwise (Their Form and Meaning) / Bunce, Fredrick W.
503. Crossing Boundaries: The Art of Lee Wiasler
504. Crossing Cultural Frontiers: Biblical Themes in Mughal Painting / Verma, S.P.
505. Cuisines from the World / Mahajan, Arushi
506. Cuisines from the World Vegetarian / Mahan, Arushi
507. The Cult of Weapons: The Iconography of Ayudha Purusas / Mani, V.R.
508. Cultural Aspects of the Life / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar (Dr.)
509. Cultural Contours of India / Srivastava, Vijay Shankar
510. Cultural Contours of Vedic and Post Vedic Age / Sushma (Dr.)
511. The Cultural Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Chatterji, Suniti Kumar
512. The Cultural Heritage of Punjab (3000 B.C. - 1947 A.D.) / Aryan, K.C.
513. Cultural Heritage of South India (Festschrift of Prof. D. Kiran Kranth Choudary) / Reddy, N. Krishna (Ed.)
514. Cultural Horizons of India: Studies in Tantra and Buddhism, Art and Archaeology, Language and Literature; 7 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra
515. Cultural Interface of India with Asia: Religion, Art and Architecture / Pande, Anupa & Dhar, Parul Pandya (Eds.)
516. Cultural Rhythms in Emotions, Narratives and Dance / Mathur, Nita
517. Cultural Tourism and Performing Arts of Andhra Pradesh: Prospects and Perspectives / Uday, Vanaja (Dr.)
518. Culture of India / Roy, Satyajeet
519. The Culture of Ladakh Through Song and Dance / Shakspo, Nawang Tsering
520. Cutting and Tailoring Coursebook / Sinha, Sarita
521. Cyclopaedia of Indian Cinema; 2 Volumes / Arora, Sushil
522. A Cyclopedia of Indian Ivory Art: Appended with a Study of Foreign Ivory / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
523. Daawat / Khattar, Anju
524. Dakshin Bharatiya Mandir Vastukala (Hindi) / Kumar, Neeti Anil & Kumar, A. Anil
525. Dance in Thumri / Banerjee, Projesh
526. The Dance of Shiva: Fourteen Indian Essays / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
527. The Dance of Siva: Religion, Art and Poetry in South India / Smith, David
528. Dance Scapes: A Photographic Journey / Singh, Shobha Deepak
529. The Dancer on the Horse: Reflections on the Art of Iranna GR / Hoskote, Ranjit
530. Dances of Hilly Regions / Mehta, Usha
531. Dances of South India / Mehta, Usha
532. Dancing Phenomenon Birju Maharaj / Venkataraman, Leela
533. Dancing Phenomenon Kelucharan Mohapatra / Lowen, Sharon
534. Dancing: Ancient and Modern / Urlin, Ethel L.
535. The Darbhanga Tradition: Dhrupada in the School of Pandit Vidur Malik / Thielemann, Selina
536. Dayanand: The Architect of Modern India / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
537. Deccan: Society and Economy; 2 Volumes / Mahajan, Malati
538. The Decipherment of the Indus-Saraswati Script / Shukla, Karuna Shankar
539. The Decision: The Story of Kumar, A Young Gurung Boy / Stephenson, Joanne
540. Decorative Arts of South Indian Temples / Adinarayana, M.
541. Decorative Design History in Indian Textile and Costumes / Bhatnagar, P.
542. Defensive Art of India / Singh, A.P.
543. Defining the Image: Measurements in Image Making / Willemen, Charles
544. Deities, Archers and Planners in the Era of Decentralisation / Ura, Karma
545. Delhi, Agra, Jaipur: The Golden Triangle / Chauhan, Sumi Krishna
546. Delhi, Agra, Jaipur: The Golden Triangle / Nicholson, Louise
547. Delhi: A Bibliography; 2 Volumes / Patil, C.B. & Ray, Purnima
548. Delhi: Rising above Ruins / Singh, Ranjan Kumar
549. Delightful Recipes: Fish, Parwns and Sea Foods / Kewalramani, K.M.
550. Demonic Divine: Himalayan Art and Beyond / Linrothe, Rob & Watt, Jeff
551. The Design Development of Indian Architecture / Batley, Claude (1879-1956)
552. Designing to Weave and Sew / Khurana, Kamal
553. Despair and Modernity: Reflections from Modern Indian Painting / Dehejia, Harsha V.; Jha, Prem Shankar & Hoskote, Ranjit (Eds.)
554. Devaradiyars: Temple Women in Tamil Country / Saroja, S.
555. Developing Mental Fitness in Sports / Narasimham, T.K.
556. Developing Physical Fitness in Sports / Narasimham, T.K.
557. The Development of Hindu Iconography / Banerjea, Jitendra Nath
558. Development of Iconography in Pre-Gupta Vanga / Basu, Sakti Kali
559. Devi: Goddesses in Indian Art and Literature / Parthasarthy, V.R. & Parthasarthy, Indu
560. Dhananjayan on Indian Classical Dance / Dhananjayan, V.P.
561. The Dharmaraja Ratha and its Sculptures: Mahabalipuram / Srinivasan, K.R.
562. Dhvani: Nature and Culture of Sound / Malik, S.C. (Ed.)
563. The Dialogue of Awaara: Raj Kapoor's Immortal Classic
564. The Dialogue of Mother India: Mehboob Khan's Immortal Classic / Mirza, Vajahat & Raza, S. Ali
565. A Dictionary of Antiques / Stuart, Sheila
566. A Dictionary of Buddhist and Hindu Iconography: Illustrated: Objects, Devices, Concepts, Rites and Related Terms, 3rd Edition / Bunce, Fredrick W.
567. Dictionary of Buddhist Iconography; 15 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra (Dr.)
568. Dictionary of Clothing and Textiles; 2 Volumes / Maitra, K.K.
569. Dictionary of Cooking and Recipes / Raj, Shalini
570. A Dictionary of Film Studies / Kuhn, Annette & Westwell, Guy
571. Dictionary of Films and Film Technology / Mahambare, Gangadhar
572. The Dictionary of Hindustani Classical Music / Roychaudhari, Bimalakanta
573. Dictionary of Movies and Films / Manjrekar, Prahlad
574. Dictionary of Music / Aiyer, Padma
575. Dictionary of Music / Blom, Eric
576. Dictionary of Music / Sharma, Sanskriti
577. Dictionary of Music, Dance and Drama / Sinha, Biswajit
578. A Dictionary of Science, Literature and Art; 3 Volumes / Brande, W.T. & Cox, Rev. George W.
579. Dictionary of Shooting Sports / Sekhon, Baljit Singh
580. Dictionary of Sports / Sareen, Karan
581. Dictionary of Textile / Mahadevan, M.G.
582. Dictionary of Theatre / Solder, R.
583. Dimensions of Indian Art; 2 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra & Jain, Jyotindra (Eds.)
584. Discovering Vidisha: Art Archaeology and Architecture / Sharma, Yogendra & Misra, Om Prakash
585. Divine Service and the Performing Arts in India / Thielemann, Selina
586. Documentation of Performing Arts / Annapoorna, L. (Ed.)
587. Domestic Architecture / Rani, Anupama
588. A Double Life: My Exciting Years in Theatre and Advertising / Padamsee, Alyque
589. Dr. Santanu Kumar Pattnayak's Social Changes Under British Crown / Mahapatra, Sanjaya Kumar (Ed.)
590. Dramatic Concepts: Greek and Indian: A Study of Poetics and Natyasastra / Gupt, Bharat
591. Dramatic Elements in Modern Arts / Chaturvedi, Ravi (Dr.)
592. The Dramatic Imagination / Naikar, Basavaraj
593. The Dramatic World of Mahesh Dattani / Prasad, Amar Nath
594. Draping and Pattern Making for Fashion Design / Khurana, Kamal
595. Drawings and Collages / Gujral, Satish
596. Dream Merchants: The Great Visionaries of Hindi Cinema / Batra, Susheel K.
597. Dream Weavers: Textile Art from the Tibetan Plateau / Cole, Thomas
598. The Dreamer Awakes: Poems and Paintings / Zafar, Beo & Chinoy, Tabinda
599. Drugs in Sports / Sharma, M.C.
600. Dry-Cleaning, Sourcing, Syeing of Garment, Furs and Rugs / Brannt
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)