Vol.1: Strategies and Planning for New Millennium:
1. Strategic planning.
2. Strategies of developing of human resources.
3. Planning for human resources development.
4. Business strategy and human resource management.
5. Human resource planning.
6. Identifying human resource needs.
7. Man power planning and recruitment.
8. Strategic industrial relations.
9. Research in human resource development: present trends and future directions.
10. The management and job analysis.
11. Accountability in human resources systems.
12. Social and ethical environment.
13. Operations management.
14. Organizational staffing.
15. Role of non-personnel executive in human resource management in public enterprises.
16. Information systems for management.
17. Human resources management: for future managers.
Vol.2: Human Resource Development: Conceptual Approach:
1. Management: an overview.
2. Evolution of management.
3. Human resource management: integration of science and practice.
4. The human resource system.
5. Human resources development.
6. Basics of human resource management.
7. Human resources development: constructive approach.
8. HRD: an organisational approach.
9. Organisational outcomes of HRD systems.
10. HRD: conflict, confusion, cost and role-conversion.
11. HRD and motivation.
12. Ethical issues in human resource management.
13. Organisations: an overview.
14. Quality of life of the rural poor: a poser of HRD.
15. A power and politics perspective on human resource management.
16. Management development in a new business reality.
17. Leadership in management.
18. Human resource management and employee attitudes.
Vol.3: Human Resource Development: An International Perspective:
1. The role of the international human resources manager.
2. Global environment in HRD.
3. HRD planning and forecasting.
4. Managerial decision making.
5. Organizational downsizing for the human resource management.
6. HRD climate in organisations.
7. Special HD for women: an opinion study.
8. Control: a strategic tool.
9. Control techniques.
10. Motivation is must.
11. HRD for total quality.
12. Human resources planning: integrating the human resources function with business.
13. Total Quality Management (TQM).
14. Quality and HRD-two sides of the same coin.
15. Human resources development in public enterprises.
16. Multinationals and developing countries: myths and realities.
17. Executive compensation: research and practical implications.
18. The strategic environment and human resource management.
19. Human resource management and organizational effectiveness.
20. To live, to love, to learn, to leave a legacy.
1. Definitions of key terms.
Vol.4: Human Resource Development: Future Trends:
1. Professionalisation of HRD: new challenges.
2. Mission of modern human resource management.
3. Managing the impact of information technology on human resource management.
4. Analytical financial tools and human resource management.
5. Team work and conflict management.
6. Human resource development: practices in Indian industry-a trend report.
7. Role of training in human resources development.
8. Integrated human resource development systems.
9. Organizational culture and human resource management.
10. Human factor in HRD.
11. HRD in the small-scale sector: some reflections.
12. Empathising with rural India: an HRD dimension.
13. Scientific management.
14. Strategies of human resources development in public enterprises.
15. Futuristic trends.
16. Human resource management and employee turnover and transfer: what we know is not always what we need.