Vol. 1: Sutrasthana:
1. On Origin of the Veda.
2. On initiation of pupils.
3. On the classified contents of the text.
4. On interpretative discourse.
5. On prior arrangement (of accessories).
6. On seasonal routine.
7. On application of instruments.
8. On application of sharp instruments.
9. On aphorisms on practical work.
10. On entry into professional field.
11. On preparation and application of caustic alkali.
12. On the method of cauterization.
13. On application of leeches.
14. On description of blood.
15. On description of decrease and increase of dosas, dhatus and malas.
16. On piercing and unification of ears.
17. On enquiry into immature and mature (inflammatory swellings).
18. On pasting and bandaging of wounds.
19. On management of the wounded (surgical patient).
20. On wholesome and unwholesome.
21. On queries relating to wound.
22. On description of ulcers and their discharges.
23. On description of treatables and untreatables.
24. On systematic enquiry into diseases.
25. On eight types of surgical operations.
26. On the knowledge of hidden foreign bodies.
27. On extraction of foreign bodies.
28. On the knowledge of adverse and non-adverse wounds.
29. On description of adverse and non-adverse messengers and dreams.
30. On conflicting perception of five sense objects.
31. On derangements of shade.
32. On contrariness of nature.
33. On incurable diseases.
34. On military medicine.
35. On case-taking.
36. On classification of land.
37. On mixed therapeutic measures.
38. On grouping of drugs.
39. On evacuating and pacifying drugs.
40. On the specific knowledge of dravya (substance including drug), rasa (taste), guna (property), virya (potency) and vipaka (final transformation).
41. On specific knowledge of dravya (substance).
42. On specific knowledge of rasas.
43. On various uses of emetic drugs.
44. On various uses of purgative drugs.
45. On description of liquid substances.
46. On description of food and drinks.
Vol. 2: Nidana, Sarira and Cikitsasthana:
I. Nidanasthana (Section on diagnosis):
1. On diagnosis of vatavyadhi (specific diseases caused by Vata).
2. On diagnosis of arsas (piles).
3. On diagnosis of asmari (calculus).
4. On diagnosis of bhagandara (fistula-in-ano).
5. On diagnosis of kustha (skin diseases and leprosy).
6. On diagnosis of prameha.
7. On diagnosis of udararoga (abdominal enlargement).
8. On diagnosis of mudhagarbha (confounded foetus).
9. On diagnosis of vidradhi (abscess).
10. On diagnosis of visarpa (erysipelas).
11. On diagnosis of granthi (cyst), apaci (scrofula), arbuda (tumour) and galaganda (goitre).
12. On diagnosis of vrddhi (scrotal enlargement), upadamsa (soft chancre) and slipada (elephantiasis).
13. On diagnosis of ksudraroga (minor diseases).
14. On diagnosis of sukadosa.
15. On diagnosis of bhagna (breach in movements of bones).
16. On diagnosis of mukharoga (diseases of mouth).
II. Sarirasthana (Section on human body):
1. On consideration on all beings.
2. On purification of semen and menstrual blood.
3. On descent of embryo.
4. On description of foetus.
5. On detailed enumeration of body parts.
6. On description of individual marmans (vital spots).
7. On colour and divisions of sira (blood vessels).
8. On the method of venepuncture.
9. On the detailed description of dhamani.
10. On details about the pregnant.
III. Cikitsasthana (Section on treatment): 1. On treatment of two types of vrana (wound).
2. On treatment of sadyovrana (accidental wounds).
3. On treatment of bhagna (fracture and dislocation).
4. On treatment of vatavyadhi (specific diseases caused by Vata).
5. On treatment of mahavatavyadhi (major diseases of Vata).
6. On treatment of arsas (piles).
7. On treatment of asmari (urinary calculus).
8. On treatment of bhagandara (fistula-in-ano).
9. On treatment of kustha (skin diseases).
10. On treatment of mahakustha (leprosy).
11. On treatment of prameha.
12. On treatment of pramehapidaka (diabetic boils).
13. On treatment of madhumeha (diabetes).
14. On treatment of udararoga (abdominal enlargement).
15. On management of mudhagarbha (confounded foetus).
16. On treatment of vidradhi (abscess).
17. On treatment of visarpa (erysipeles), nadi (sinus) and stanaroga (breast disease).
18. On treatment of granthi (cyst), apaci (scrofula), arbuda (tumour) and galaganda (goitre).
19. On treatment of vrddhi (scrotal enlargement), upadamsa (soft chencre) and slipada (elephantiasis).
20. On treatment of ksudraroga (minor diseases).
21. On treatment of sukadosa.
22. On treatment of mukharoga (diseases of mouth).
23. On treatment of sopha (oedema).
24. On prevention of future ailments.
25. On miscellaneous remedies.
26. On aphrodisiac therapy of the debilitated.
27. On rasayana pacifying all afflictions.
28. On rasayana for those desiring sharp intellect and longevity.
29. On rasayana preventing natural disorders.
30. On rasayana eliminating afflictions.
31. On the use of sneha (unction).
32. On application of sveda (sudation).
33. On treatment of disorders manageable by emesis and purgation.
34. On treatment of the derangements of emesis and purgation.
35. On measure and divisions of nozzle and bladder (enema).
36. On treatment of derangements of nozzle and bladder (enema).
37. On anuvasana (unctuous enema) and uttarabasti (urethral and vaginal douches).
38. On the procedure of niruha (non-unctuous enema).
39. On management of complications in patients.
40. On smoking, snuffing and gargling.
Vol. 3: Kalpasthana and Uttaratantra:
I. Kalpasthana (Section on toxicology):
1. On protection and management of food and drinks.
2. On description of poison from immobile source.
3. On description of poison of mobile source.
4. On description of poisoning by snake-bite.
5. On treatment of poisoning by snake-bite.
6. On (treatment with) trumpet’s sound.
7. On (poisoning by) rats.
8. On (poisoning by) insects.
II. Uttaratantra (Supplementary section).
III. Salakyatantra (Speciality on supraclavicular diseases):
1. On complicative diseases.
2. On description of diseases of junctions.
3. On description of diseases of eye lids.
4. On description of diseases of white circle.
5. On description of diseases of black circle.
6. On description of generalised eye diseases.
7. On description of diseases of pupillary region.
8. On description of classified treatment.
9. On treatment of vatika abhisyarda (conjunctivitis).
10. On treatment of paittika abhisyanda.
11. On treatment of kaphaja abhisyanda.
12. On treatment of raktaja abhisyanda.
13. On treatment of scrapable diseases.
14. On treatment of incisable diseases.
15. On treatment of excisable diseases.
16. On treatment of the diseases of eye lashes.
17. On treatment of diseases of the pupillary circle.
18. On kriyakalpa (applied pharmacy).
19. On treatment of traumatic disorders of eye.
20. On description of ear diseases.
21. On treatment of ear diseases.
22. On description of nasal disorders.
23. On treatment of nasal diseases.
24. On treatment of pratisyaya (coryza).
25. On description of head-diseases.
26. On treatment of head-diseases.
IV. Kumaratantra (Pediatrics including Gynaecology):
27. On description of the features of nine grahas.
28. On management of skandagraha.
29. On management of skandapasmara.
30. On management of sakuni.
31. On management of revati.
32. On management of putana.
33. On management of andhaputana.
34. On management of sitaputana.
35. On management of mukhamandika.
36. On management of naigamesa.
37. On emergence of grahas.
38. On treatment of disorders of female genital tract (gynecological disorders).
V. Kayacikitsatantra (General medicine):
39. On treatment of jvara (fever).
40. On treatment of atisara (diarrhoea).
41. On treatment of sosa (consumption).
42. On treatment of gulma (abdominal lump).
43. On treatment of hrdroga (heart disease).
44. On treatment of panduroga (anaemia etc.).
45. On treatment of raktapitta (instrinsic haemorrhage).
46. On treatment of murccha (fainting).
47. On treatment of panatyaya (alcoholism).
48. On treatment of trsna (polydipsia).
49. On treatment of chardi (vomiting).
50. On treatment of hikka (hiccough).
51. On treatment of svasa (dyspnoea).
52. On treatment of kasa (cough).
53. On treatment of svarabheda (hoarseness of voice).
54. On treatment of krmiroga (infestation of worms).
55. On treatment of udavarta.
56. On treatment of visucika.
57. On treatment of arocaka (anorexia).
58. On treatment of mutraghata (retention of urine).
59. On treatment of mutrakrcchra (dysuria).
VI. Bhutavidyatantra (Study on Bhutas including mental disorders):
60. On treatment of amanusopasarga (complications created by non-human agents).
61. On treatment of apasmara (epilepsy).
62. On treatment of unmada (insanity).
VII. Tantrabhusanadhyaya (Embellishing chapters):
63. On rasabhedavikalpa (permutation of rasas).
64. On svasthavrtta (code of healthy conduct).
65. On tantrayukti (textual devices).
66. On dosabhedavikalpa (permutation of dosas).