1. First conjugation.
2. Nominative plural.
3. Nom. And Ace. Of Bhagavant, Brahman, and rajan. Seventh conjugation.
4. Past (Aorist) tense. Agreement of verb and agent.
6. Imperative tense.
7. Past Participle.
8. Further uses of the instrumental case.
9. Passive conjugation.
10. Future tense.
11. Adjectives, Third Conjugation.
12. Dative Case, Aorist of (S) su. Relative pronoun.
13. Compounds. Tappurisa Compounds.
14. Indefinite Pronoun. Optative tense.
15. Fifth conjugation.
16. Locative case.
17. Declension of Masculine and neuter nouns in a , feminine nouns in a and pronouns.
18. Declension of masculine and neuter nouns in I and in.
19. Declension of masculine and neuter nouns in u. Infinitive.
20. Declension of feminine nouns in I and i. Numeral catu (r).
21. Declension of feminine nouns in u and u.
22. Declension of the noun/pronoun attan and of brahman, san, yuvan, and kamman.
23. Declension of nouns in ar. Agent noun.
24. The pronoun amu. Banubbihi compounds.
25. Derivation. Primary derivation.
26. Numerals ti, etc.
27. Text, sentence, and clause.
28. "Middle" conjugation, Denominative conjugation.
29. Intensive conjugation.
30. Desiderative Conjugation.