1. Agra: In Historical Limelight - Ancient Relics, Agra in 11th Century, Agra under Delhi Sultans (1206-1526) Agra and the Grand Mughals (1526-1658).
2. The Great Mughals and their Architecture - Babur's Contribution to Architecture, Akbar and his National style, Jehangir's Age of color and design, Shah Jehan's Golden Age.
3. Agra Fort and Its Monuments - Delhi Gate, Bengali Mahal, Khas Mahal, Shish Mahal, Mina Masjid, Diwan-i-Khass, Nagina Masjid, Diwan-i-Am, Moti Masjid, Hammam and Water System of the Fort.
4. Tomb of Akbar and other Monuments at Sikandara Agra - Akbar's Tomb, Kanch Mahal, Tomb of Mariam Zamani, Tomb of Salabat Khan, Tomb of Sadiq Khan.
5. Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah and other Monuments of Trans Jamuna Agra - Itimad'ud-Daulah, Chini- ka -Rauzah, Humayun's Mosque.
6. Taj Mahal & Its subsidiary buildings- Idea, site, land, builders, material, cost, architecture, lay out, garden,-Corner towers, Mosque and Mehman Khanah, Jal-Mahals, South Gate, Tomb of Akbarabadi Mahal and Fatehpuri Masjid, Saheli Burj.
7. Miscellaneous Architectural Relics of Agra - Ghats, Wells, Step- wells, Tanks, Sarais, Gardens, Tomb of Firuz Khan, Chhatri Rani Hada, Jami Masjid, Roman Catholic Cemetery, Hessing's Tomb (1803).