Section I. Tagores Women:
1. The Stranges within / Dr Paromita Mukherjee.
2. Concept of the New Woman in Tagore Poem Collection / Dr. Archana Biswa.
3. Bounded Space / Rita Banerjee.
4. Haimanti Kalyaniu and kamala / Kumkum chattopadhyay.
Section II. Tagore's Women:
5. Gender and Nationalism / Barnana Guha Thakurta.
6. The Women the Country and the World in Rabindranath Tagore's View / Dr. Mihaerla.
Section III. Kinship: Exploration through the Real and the Fictional Lenses:
7. Rabindranath and Hematabala Devi / Dr. Pritha Ghosh.
8. Women characters in Tagores Short Stories / Nandini Sen.
Section IV. Women Tagore and Drama:
9. A Journey Subline / Gautam Sengupta.
10. The Public Stage of Calcutta and the Plays of Rabindranath Tagore / Sarvani Gooptu.
11. Three Female Protagonists in Tagore Plays Within the Perspectives of Performance / Kuntal Mukherjee.
Section V. Re Reading Tagore through a Gender Lens:
12. Tagore's Women / Karabi Mitra.
13. The Feminine in Tagore Works / Lopamudra Sengupta.
14. Tagore's women in Essays Letters and Discourses / Maitreyee Sengupta.
15. Tagore and the Politics of Adoption / Mou Chattopadhayaya.