I: Islamic Finance: A Theoretical Framework.
1. Islamic Finance: A Western perspective/Humayon A. Dar and John R. Presley.
2. Islamic Banking: An Overview/Mohammed Galib Hussain.
3. Islamic Banks profitability in an interest rate cycle/Anouar Hassoune.
II: Islamic Insurance (Takaful): Legalistic Viewpoints.
4. Legal Capacity to contract of takaful: an Islamic jurisprudential consideration/Mohd. Billah Ma’sum.
5. Sources of Law affecting ‘Takaful’ (Islamic Insurance)/ Mohd. Billah Ma’sum.
III: Derivatives and Islamic Jurists.
6. Derivative Instruments and Islamic Finance: some thoughts for a reconsideration/Obiyathullah Ismath Bacha.
7. What Shariah Experts Say? Futures, Options and Swaps/Jurists Opinion.
IV: Islamic Home Finance: The US Experiment.
8. Towards a Lariba (Islamic) Mortgage Financing in the United States providing an Alternative to traditional Mortgages/Yahia K. Abdul-Rahman and Abdullah S. Tug.
V: Islamic Banking: A Global Perspective.
9. Islamic-Banking: Past, Present and Future/Tahir Beg.
VI: Islamic Banking and Finance in India.
10. A Proposed Introduction of Islamic Banks in India/Omar Khan.
11. Banking Regulation and Islamic Banks in India: Status and Issues/M.Y. Khan.
12. Islamic Financial societies of India: Nature, Problems and Prospects/M.I. Bagsiraj.
13. Islamic Banking and Regulatory Framework in India/M. Akbar Mohideen.
14. Muslim Financial Institutions in India: An Evaluation/Mohammed Galib Hussain.