I. Buddhism and Orissa:
1. Buddha and his teachings by Rewatha Thero.
2. Development of Buddhism in Orissa by Bimelendu Mohanty.
3. The Kalinga War by Nabin Kumar Sahu.
4. Buddhism in Orissa by Tandra Patnaik.
5. Kalinga and Sinhala: A study in ancient relations by Manmath Nath Das.
6. Kalinga: Srilanka relations by Akurtiye Nanda.
7. Kalinga and Srilanka by Abasara Beuria.
8. Tantrayana in Orissa by Surendra Kumar Moharana.
9. Taranath's Account on Buddhism in Orissa by Karuna Sagar Behera.
10. Orissa and the introduction of esoteric Buddhism into China by Karuna Sagar Behera.
II. Buddhist Art and Architecture:
11. Buddhism in Orissa upto 1100 A.D.: An evaluation through archaeological sources by Bijay Kumar Rath.
12. Glimpses of the Buddhist art of Orissa by Karuna Sagar Behera.
13. Recent archaeological discoveries and transplantation of Mahakal Temple at Ratnagiri by D.N. Dimri.
14. Buddhist architectural remains in Orissa (Lalitgiri, Udayagiri and Ratnagiri) by G.C. Chauley.
15. Buddhist monasteries of Orissa: a comparative study by Millan Kumar Chauley.
16. Buddhist goddesses in art tradition of Orissa by Jeeban Krushna Patnaik.
17. Ratnagiri by Debala Mitra.
III. Buddhism and its impact:
18. Buddhism and its impact on Indian culture by Bimalendu Mohanty.
19. Jagannath as Buddha by Debi Prasanna Pattanayak.
20. Tibetan Buddhists in Orissa by Basanta Das.
21. Dhauli: The second peace Pagoda of India by K. Yoda.