List of contributors.
Theme I. Intellectual Property Rights and Collective Biodiversity Knowledge:
1. Issues and challenges in protection of Intellectual Property Rights and collective biodiversity knowledge of indigenous forest dwelling communities of Chhattisgarh/S.C. Agrawal.
2. Exploring indigenous knowledge on medicinal plants: an appraisal/Veenapani Dubey.
3. Ethnomedicinal practices among the Binjhwar Tribe of Chhattisgarh: a case study/Rajesh Shukla, Moyna Chakravarty, M.P. Goutam.
4. Documentation of folk knowledge on medicinal plants among forest dwelling communities of Chhattisgarh/Rajesh Shukla, Moyna Chakravarty and M.P. Goutam.
5. Health and traditional knowledge: an ethnomedicinal investigation on Saora Tribe of Chhattisgarh/Dinesh Mishra and Arti Brokar.
6. Indigenous herbal health care practices among the Kodaku Tribe of Chhattisgarh/Anil Kumar Shrivastava and K.K.N. Sharma.
Theme II. Green Consumerism vs Conservation of MAPs Diversity in Chhattisgarh:
7. Challenges and threats of globalisation and green consumerism: a case study of Chhattisgarh/R.N. Pati.
8. Conservation practices of medicinal plants among Kamar Tribe of Chhattisgarh and their medicinal formulations: an appraisal/V. Acharya, M.L. Naik, V.K. Kanungo and S. Bhairey.
Theme III. Sustainable Use of Medicinal Plants: Community Based Management Practices in Chhattisgarh:
9. Sustainable exploitation of medicinal plants by Gonds and their medicinal preparations/Vijaylakshmi Sharma, M.L. Naik, V.K. Kanungo and J.J. Acharya.
10. Aboriginal uses and management of ethnobotanical species in deciduous forests of Chhattisgarh State in India/Chandra Prakash Kala.
11. Ethnomedicinal practices in Kanger Valley National Park/Sangeeta Bala and Neetu Harmukh.
12. Ethnomedicinal practices in Gond Tribes of Nagri Forest Pocket of Dhamtari District/Shailbala Jais and Aruna Palta.
Theme IV. Medicinal Plants Diversity in Chhattisgarh: An Appraisal:
13. Taxonomical classification of MAP species documented by Chhattisgarh State Medicinal Plants Board.
Theme V. Folk Healers of Chhattisgarh:
14. A directory developed by Chhattisgarh State Medicinal Plants Board.