I. Fossil ferns and fern allies:
1. Structure and preservation of Pholem is fossil pteridophytes from the Mesozoic of Rajmahal Hills, Jharkhand, India/R. Harsh, O.P. Suthar and D.R. Bohra.
2. Validity of reconstruction of fossil ferns from the Mesozoic of Rajmahal Hills, India/O.P. Suthar, D.R. Bohra and R. Harsh.
3. Present status of the extinct pteridophytes from the Rajmahal Hills, Jharkhand, India/B.D. Sharma and D.R. Bohra.
II. Living ferns and fern allies: A. Systematics: taxonomy and distribution:
4. Miscellaneous notes on pteridophytes from China and neighbouring regions/X.C. Zhang.
5. Systematic study of crypsinus presl (polypodiaceae) in Eastern Asia/Xio Cheng.
6. Fern flora of vietnam/Su-Gong Wu and Jiang-Ying-Xiang.
7. Adiantum Philippense L: the correct name for A. Iunulatum Burm.f. and its subspecies/S.C. Verma and C.R. Fraser-Jenkins.
8. The pteridophytic wealth of Solan District, Himachal Pradesh, North Western Himalaya/S.P. Khullar, A. Baghla and Sunil Verma. B. Ecology, biodiversity and conservation:
9. Structure of fern community in the High Mountain Forest of Itatiaia National Park, Brazil/J.P.S. Condack and L. da S. Sylvestre.
10. Distribution and ecology of cyatheaceae in Yunnan, China/Z.J. Wang and X. Cheng.
11. The continuing role of morphology in the assessment of pteridophyte diversity/C.N. Page and I.I. Gureyeva.
12. Threatened fern species in the Japanese Archipelago/K. Iwatsuki.
13. Distribution and conservation of the low land pteridophytes on the islands of SAO TOME and Principle (Gulf of Guinea, Africa)/E. Figueiredo and J.P. Roux.
14. Habitat study of Psilotum nudum (L.) P. Beauv. in Kumaun Himalaya/P.C. Pande and P. Verma.
15. Megaspores of Isoetes dixiteii shende: population diversity and its evolution/S.O. Wagai, G.K. Srivastava, P.K. Shukla and S.K. Shukla.
16. Conservation of endgangered ferns of Western Ghats through micro-propagation/M. Johnson, V.S. Manickam, A. Benniamin and V. Irudayaraj.
17. Phytogeographical analysis of pteridophytes from Western Ghats, South India/A. Benniamin and V.S. Manickam.
18. Threatened pteridophytes of India/C.R. Fraser-Jenkins. C. Morphology, phylogeny and evolution:
19. Types of mesophyll in fern fronds and variants/N.M. Derzhavina.
20. The fern genus pteridium in a trans Euro-Siberian perspective--a morphological synthesis/I.I. Gureyeva and C.N. Page.
21. Phylogeny and evolution of epiphyte in Davalliaceae/C. Tsutumi and M. Kato.
22. The biology of gemmiferous fern gametophytes/D.R. Farrar.
23. Morphological relationships of submarginal and marginal sori/A. Scholch.
24. Marsileaceae and Salviniaceae--a critical comparison/W. Hagemann, E.R. De la Sota and R.P. Greissl.
25. Isoetes L. in Rajasthan/C.B. Gena and D. Gena. D. Structure, development and morphogenesis: 26. Diversity and distribution of medullary vascular strands in the rhizomes of ferns/S. Kaur, S. Chandra and A. Sachdeva.
27. Anatomy of ophioglossum polyphyllum--a Braun ex Seubert/R.Singh and B.D. Sharma.
28. Anatomy and reproduction biology of pteridophytes of Rajasthan some interesting observation/D.R. Bohra and B.D. Sharma.
29. Studies in the leaf epidermis and venation patterns of some Indian species of Tectarioid ferns/R. Banerjee and R. Mukhopathyay.
30. Sporangial ontogeny and spore dispersal of Elaphoglossum stelligelium/N. Punetha and B. Mehta.
31. Morphologenetic studies in pteridophytes: retrospects and prospects/H.K. Cheema. E. Cytology, cytogenetics and genetics:
32. Island ferns: inbreeding depression and genetic risk of extinction/T.A. Ranker, C.E.C. Gemmill, P.G. Trapp and E. Sheffield.
33. RAPD profile diversity amongst two polyploid accessions of pteris vittata L./J. Srivastava and S.A. Ranade.
34. Recurrent variations in natural populations indicating genomic involvement:
1. Ophioglossum L. and
2. Psilotum Swartz/H.K. Goswami.
III. Pharmacology and biotic interactions:
35. Status of the fern toxin, ptaquilopside in Indian Bracken India/R. Somvanshi, D.R. Lauren, B.L. Smith, R.K. Dwara, O.P. Sharma, R. Ravisanker and V. Singh.
36. Experimental clinico-pathological studies on BPV fern interaction in Hamsters/G.D. Leishangthem, R. Somcanshi and G.S. Bisht.
37. Fern coccid interaction from Darjeeling Himalaya, West Bengal, India and its bearing on their co-evolution/B. Patra and S. Bera.
38. VAM Association in some ferns of Rajasthan, Western India/D.R. Bohra and S. Sharma.
39. Phytoremediation potential of Azolla in relation to heavy metals--a review/Singh A., Kumar B., Pabbi S. and Kapoor M.