The present book endeavors to integrate different sub divisions of Rachana Sharira to enable students of anatomy to learn all the relevant aspects of a topic like Marma Shariram Kala Shariram Koshtha Shariram and Garbha Shariram.
Knowledge of gross anatomy is one of the pillars of a sound medical curriculum. In the present textbook enough anatomical knowledge has been included so that essential information is retained. Anatomy should be taught with clinical emphasis as it is fundamental to clinical practice. It also makes anatomy interesting easy to understand and remember.
- This book is illustrated with 24 color diagrams in 1st part and 48 color diagrams in IInd part which serve as readers delight.
- In each part of the Book there are 400 multiple question.
- Information is provided in an easy concise relevant and compact manner.
- For easy remember mnemonics are given.
- Most useful for ayurveda medical students to answer basic question in Rachana Sharira of the Human body.
- This book also caters to the exam oriented needs of the students.
- Applied anatomy or clinical application are given for easy understanding.
- Anatomy of the human body described with relevant comparison with modern medicine as and when necessary.
I do hope that because of its good color photographs correlation with modern anatomy emphasis on applied anatomy and multiply question of Rachana Sharira this book will be useful to students of B.A.M.S.