- This surgical atlas of gynaecologic oncology is an outstanding volume which explicates in vivid detail the anatomical and surgical techniques which are highly critical to surgery
- The concept of this book mainly concentrates on the different steps of operative procedures illustrated with operative photographs and drawings
- It presents a unique blend of conventional and innovative techniques by emphasizing on minimal access surgery and nerve sparing surgery. Internationally famous and recognized experts equip the readers with practical and actionable guidance of all of the challenges that surgeons encounter in their daily practice.
- This atlas provides the best of evidence based information about the techniques developed with painstaking care and share their precious experience with operative photographs of each technique.
- Coverage begins with principles of diagnosis and treatment and proceeds to specific malignancies and complications of cancer. This atlas provides an encyclopaedic coverage of the etiology, diagnosis and step by step surgical treatment of benign and malignant diseases and disorders of the female pelvis.
- More than 600 illustrations demonstrate the surgical techniques and present diagnostic and operative aspects, control of pelvic haemorrage, surgical conditions of the vulva, hysterectomy, paravaginal defect repairs, posterior compartment defect repairs, intestinal tract in gynaecologic surgery and operative hysterectomy
- The illustrations explain Para –aortic node dissection, avascular spaces of the pelvis, pelvic node dissection, hypogastrict artery ligation and presacral neurectomy.
- This atlas shall highly useful for all trainees, trainers and gynaecological oncologists all over the world who seek to learn the newest surgical techniques in the field of gynaecological cancer surgery. It fully covers a wide range of topics from basic anatomy through pre and post operative management to techniques for specific surgical procedures.