Volume 1 : Early / Theravada / Pali Buddhism:
1. Economic Ethics in Buddhism: Implications for World Culture / J. K. Sharma.
2. Buddhism - A Forensic-Criminological Approach / U. N. Biswas.
3. Contribution of the Jatakas to World Culture / Supriya Roy.
4. Social upliftment as depicted in Dhammapada Atthakatha / Vimal Shanker Sontakke.
5. The Buddha's Personality and Buddhist Culture / N. G. Kulkarni.
6. The Buddhist Path of Purification - Its Socio-Spiritual Significance / Kokila H. Shah.
7. Concept of Non-Violence and Compassion in Buddhism and Jainism / Bhagchandra Jain.
8. Ethicization of the Concept of Beauty - A Great Contribution by the Buddha / Angraj Chaudhary.
9. A Comparative Study of Bhavanga-Citta and Alaya-Vijnana in Abhidharma Tradition / Bimalendra Kumar.
10. Buddha's Method of Teaching as Refferred in Pitaka Literature / Hari Shankar Shukla.
11. Astangika-Marga: Some Points for Consideration / Mangala R. Chincore.
12. The Apotheosis of the Buddha in Early Buddhist Scriptures / Odani Nobuchiyo.
13. Deep Ecological Thinking in Buddhism / Harsha Mehta.
14. In Search of a Buddhist Economics / Vijay Kumar Thakur.
15. Unique Contribution of Buddhism to the World Culture / Bhau Lokhande.
16. Buddhist Developments in East and West since 1950 / C. D. Naik.
17. A Peaceful Revolution - The Significance of Dr. Ambedkar's Conversion to Buddhism / Dhammachari Lokamitra.
- Tibetan / Nepalese Buddhism:
18. Esoteric Buddhism in World Culture / S. K. Pathak.
19. Humanism in Buddhism through the Ages / Kalpika Mukherjee.
20. Tibetan Buddhism Aims at World Peace Through spiritual and Material Awareness / Buddhadev Bhattacharya.
21. Cultural Contribution of Buddhism through the Political Evolvement of Tibet / Arpita Chatterjee.
22. Concept of Dharma in the Bhadrakalpavadana - A Boon to World Peace / Soma Basu.
- Mahayana Buddhism:
23. Contribution of Buddhist Ethics and State Craft to World Culture / V. V. S. Saibaba.
24. Contribution of Buddhism to the world culture / J. Sitaramamma.
25. The Influence of Buddhism on Dharmasasta Cult of Kerala / P. C. Muraleemadhavan.
26. Suhrllekha - The Buddhist Centre of Friendly Epistle / C. S. Radhakrishnan.
27. Buddhist Disciplinary Conduct Integrates World Culture / Anandamayee Ghosh.
- Buddhist Literature (History):
28. Relevance of Buddhism in Tirukkural / V. Balambal.
29. Buddhist Influence on the Cultural History of Mongolia / Andrea Loseries.
30. International Conference on Contribution of Buddhism to World Culture / G. V. Strelkova.
31. Buddhist Literature in Mongolia / Enkhbayar Byambanorov.
Volume 2 : Buddhist Art and Architecture:
1. Statuettes in Buddhist Pantheon (A Study in Indonesian Iconography) / Edi Sedyawati.
2. Influence of Nalanda Art on Tibet / Dipankar Lama.
3. Dharma-cakra to Kala-cakra / R. Nagaswamy.
4. Trace of Buddhism in North Konkan ports of Sopara, Kalyan and Mahad / Neeta Mahendra Khandpekar.
5. The Role of Pali in the Inscriptions / Meena Talim.
6. Buddhist Aniconism and Wide-spread of Buddha-Images / M. G. Dhadhphale.
7. Buddhist Architecture in Bengal (Up to c. 1250 A.D.) / Enamul Haque.
8. Stylistic Comparisons of Selected Buddhist Wall Paintings from Bamiyan and Ajanta Paintings / Meenal Kapadia.
- South-East Asian Buddhism:
9. Past smiles in the Present: A case study of Brahmana-s in Thailand / Amarjiva Lochan.
10. The Recovery of Apocryphal Jataka-s transmitted in Thailand (With reference to the manuscript of Mahapaduma-jataka kept in the Otani University Library) / Shingyo Yoshimoto.
11. Buddhist Relics and Relic Shrines / Nandana Chutiwong.
12. Paritta or Pirit as a healing Power / Ven. Maduruoye Dhammissara.
13. Religious Beliefs in the Dvaravati Kingdom of Central Thailand / Phasook Indrawooth.
14. The Socio-Cultural Uplift of Humanity via: The Religious Instructions and Guidance of Early Buddhism / Ven. Dhammavihari.
15. Buddhism in the Eastern and Northeastern Parts of Thailand from 7th to 13th Centuries Based on Inscriptions and Archaeological Evidence / Chirapat Prapandvidya.
16. Danasala or Alms Halls / Roland Silva.
17. Brahmanic-Buddhist Interaction in Thailand / Satya Vrat Shastri.
- East Asian Buddhism:
18. Conceptual Transposition: A Discourse on Radicalization of Buddhism in China / Priyadarshi Mukherji.
19. Wei shi lun zong (Vijnaptimatra Sastra School): Its Rise and Development / Lalji `Shravak.
20. Canonical and Pictorial Sources of the De Infernis Libelli / Ineke Van Put.
21. The Spread of Gandharan Buddhist Yoga Manuals to China / Charles Wellemen.
22. Roushen Pusa and Corpus integrum-Whole-body relics in Buddhism and Christianity / Marcus Bingenheimer.
23. Secularization as a Historical Process of Ignorance / Noritoshi Aramaki.
24. Rationales for the Lax Adherence to the Precepts: Some Tendai Interpretations of the Precepts Based on the Lotus Sutra / Paul Groner.
25. Satori / Nilesh Dalal.
26. The Duliang tiandi pin or "Chapter on the Measure of Heaven and Earth": An Apocryphal Chapter of the Lotus Sutra in Medieval China / Daniel B. Stevenson.
- Research Fellow Sessions:
27. The Influence of Chinese Thought on Buddhist Meditation Techniques / Supriya Rai.
28. Economic Importance and Identification of Plants: Associated with the Buddha's Life / H. D. Khobragade / Meena V. Talim.
29. Tibetan Medicine in the Context of Buddhist Philosophy / Richard J. Bettini.
30. A Study of Dvarapala Images in Ajanta Caves: Focusing Primarily on the Dvarapala Yaksa Images in the Facade of Cave 19 / Kaoru Nagata.
31. Narrative Representation of Visvantara Jataka at Ajanta Cave 17 / Yasuko Fukuyama.
32. The World's Oldest Printed Sacred Texts: A Contribution of Buddhism through a Woman / Shobha Rani Dash.
33. History of Tibetan Buddhism - Tibetan Buddhism a living experience / Meenakshi Rajan.
34. Sama and Santa in Aesthetic and Spiritual Experiences / Suman Badami.
35. Buddhist Rock-Cut Architecture in the Sahyadri / Yojana Bhagat / Meena Talim.
36. Bodhisattva - Karuna Incarnate / Manali Londhe.
37. Dr. Ambedkar's approach to buddhism / Sunil Kamble.
38. An Evidence for Mahayana from Kanheri / Suraj A. Pandit.
39. Implications of Analogies in the Teachings of Buddha / Radha Kumar.
40. Symbolism of Five Elements in Vedic Tradition and Esoteric Buddhism / Mrunal Bhatt.
41. The Influence of Vajrayana Buddhism on the Natha Cult / Anita Rane-Kothare.